Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:29:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

No More Underdogs

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No More Underdogs  (Read 143 times)
Dave
HOF

Wrestler: Kai Shepard
Hometown: Cape Town
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Finishers: Kai of the Storm

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: May 19, 2016, 11:15:46 am »

“And this right here, is the end of our tour.”

Kai Shepard and Jack Grayson had spent the last hour wandering around the backstage area. While Kai would’ve preferred to be preparing for his match, he enjoyed taking the time to show off to his friend the new world he was quickly rising to the top of. Stopping, now, outside Kai’s locker room, a door marked with his name and another posted on plague beneath it, that of the Carnage Championship.

“Bro, we didn’t even get to check out the ring,” said Jack, slapping Kai on the shoulder. “Come on, I want to see if it’s as big as it looks.”

“We’d have had the time if you didn’t spend half an hour in catering. Besides, you’ve still got your ticket right? You can see it from ringside again.”

“But that buffet was so good! I can’t believe you eat like that every week!”

“I still have a match to prepare for, you know.”

“So you’re kicking me out?”

“Nah, bro, come in and hang out if you want, I just won’t be much fun.”

“You never are.”

Kai responded to the jest with a straight jab to the shoulder, and Jack mocked pain. The Carnage Champion opened the door to his locker room and was immediately brushed aside by Jack, who jumped onto the small couch, kicked up his feet, and put his arms back.

“Oh, just make yourself at home.”

“Hey, you said I could stay.”

Kai sighed and turned away from the couch, and began ruffling through a duffel bag. He found what he was looking for, a spool of tape, took his jacket off, and starting taping his wrists.

“You know you’re gonna lose tonight, right?”

He couldn’t see Jack from his position behind the couch, but Kai rolled his eyes anyway.

“What makes you think that?”

“I saw your speech last week. The eyes thing. That was weird. But you do know that we count for ****, right? Jason has the numbers, he’s a great wrestler, and he’s actually winning to crack your head open with a crowbar.”

“So?”

Jack pulled himself up and looked at his former stable mate.

“So! You’re at a disadvantage, any way you look at it. And those crazy new rules for the Carnage Championship means that Jason isn’t gonna let anyone else have it, if he gets an opportunity to take it. Right now, he’s probably devising a million ways to take it from you.”

“Let him try.”

“You serious, bro?”

“Of course.”

“Don’t get cocky on me again. This always happens to you, a little bit of success, a few opportunities and the next thing you know, you’re on a losing streak. I’ve seen it happen over and over to you.”

“I’m not being cocky, Jack. I’ve worked hard to get here. You know it, I know it. I’m more than a match for Jason King.”

“I’m just saying, be prepared for anything. I might be sitting in the front row, but you know I can’t do anything.”

A knock on the door broke their conversation, and Jack looked around in confusion.

“You expecting someone else there, champ?”

A muffled voice called from the other side of the door. “Kai? It’s Josh Bernard, it’s time for your pre-match interview.”

“Oh ****, I completely forgot. Stay here.”

Kai quickly wrapped up his wrists, threw on his jacket, and rushed over to the door. On the other side, Josh Bernard waiting patiently, was slightly startled as the door opened, and Kai stepped forward. He threw out his hand and Kai shook it immediately, then quickly closed the door behind him.

“Sorry, Josh, I forgot.”

“No problem, Kai, hopefully we’re not interrupting too much of your preparation, let’s get the ball rolling, shall we?”

“Let’s go. What you got?”

Josh cleared his throat, and turned to face the cameraman he’d brought with him. Kai hadn’t noticed it at first, he’d become used to having cameras in his face every time he stepped into an arena, it was almost second nature to him – he’d adapted to living life in a constant spotlight, leaving him cherishing the times he could spend away from them.

“Joining me at this time on our live Carnage pre-show is the man who will defend the WWG Carnage Championship tonight, and who will compete for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship at Ground Zero, he is the undefeated, unbreakable, “Limitless” Kai Shepard. Kai, thanks for your time.”

“As always, Josh, it’s my pleasure.”

“Let’s get straight to business. The Carnage Championship, now more valuable than ever. After defending the championship six times, you can ‘cash it in’ for a World Heavyweight Championship match, and Kai, it’s my understanding that your previous defences will count, leaving you just three wins away from being able to use that clause.”

“That’s right. I confirmed it with officials myself. With just three more wins to go, I know that the champion, whoever it is, will be throwing everything they’ve got to stop me getting those wins. But there’s another problem. Even if I beat King tonight, I’ll still go to Ground Zero without six wins, and then I’ll either lose the Carnage Championship, or gain the World Heavyweight Championship. Then I’d have a championship clause I can’t use. I’m not happy about the title being thrown to the World Heavyweight Champion, whoever wins. That defeats the point of it, you know? Why announce a new clause and then make sure no one can use it? It doesn’t make sense. I guess that’s why I’m not in management.”

“Kai, it can’t do you any favours to speak ill of the management here, when you’ve been given nothing but huge opportunities since you joined WWG.”

“I haven’t been given anything, Josh, I’ve earned it all. Maybe that will make some people unhappy, but I haven’t taken opportunities away from anyone.”

A large crash erupts from the door behind Kai, startling both interviewer and interviewee. The door suddenly opens, and Jack Grayson is there with a sheepish grin.

“Sorry about that, just playing with the title.”

“You what?!”

“Relax, bro.” Jack turned to Josh. “Hey man, what’s up? I’m–“

“Jack Grayson, I know. I didn’t realise you’d joined us backstage, Jack. Are you joining the WWG roster?”

Jack laughed. “I wish. No, for some reason, they think one super talented South African is enough for the roster. I’m just here for moral support, and to play with shiny things.”

“I told you, I’m working on it,” said Kai, trying to shut the door but Jack held it open.

“I know. Listen to this, little man, my bro here, he told me when I get a WWG contract, he’s gonna defend the Carnage Championship against me. That’s how I know he’s gonna win tonight. My boy, he doesn’t let me down, and there’s only one motherfucker – can I say motherfucker on this show? – only ONE motherfucker that’s gonna take this champ down, and his name is Jack Grayson.”

“Jack, for the last time, you did not **** my mother.”

“Sshhhhh!” Jack put a finger on Kai lips. “Search your feelings, you know it to be true.”

With a rough shove, Kai forced Jack back into the locker room, and heard another crash as Jack toppled over the couch. With the door now shut, Jack’s overplayed groans were slightly muffled, and Kai turned back to Josh a little lost for words.

“Sorry about him.”

“No apologies necessary, Kai. But Jack being here does lead into my next question. Rumours are running wild that WWG is reaching out to Cloud9 members to bring them in. Any truth to that?”

“Not that I know of, and as I said last week, most of us are still pretty close. Jack had a few tryouts a few weeks back, but unfortunately they said no, not at this time. Fingers crossed for him. As much as he is a compete idiot and nagging pain in my ass, Jack and I have become more than friends over the years. He’s closer to me than my own brother, and I’d love to have him at my side again.”

“Switching gears back to tonight, it’s a clash of the undefeated, Jason King versus Kai Shepard for the WWG Carnage Championship. Your thoughts on this match?”

Kai sighed, revealing frustration. “Look, I know they took a championship from King, so they feel like they owe him a shot at another one. But the timing is awful. Whoever loses still stands a great chance at becoming a dual champion at Ground Zero. Personally, I’d be happy to defend the title against Jason King after Ground Zero. Tonight just seems wrong, and ridiculous, but what can I do about it other than go out there, and show why I’m rising up these ranks so fast? Defeating Jason King tonight will set my position at the top of the card in stone. It will justify the months of hype surrounding my debut and first matches, it will make me a bona fide WWG star, and I’m starting to feel that’s exactly what I deserve after putting in all this hard work.”

“Last week, we heard from Grace Brutal some accusations about you being a white supremacist, and we both know Jason King is not a fan of white people in general, do you think race will play a part in tonight’s match?”

“Josh, when you step between those ropes the colour of your skin doesn’t matter. It’s not who you are, it’s what you do that defines you in that ring. That said, I have to say this, I resent the implications made that I’m a white supremacist, and it speaks of the ignorance of some people to assume that a white South African has to be racist. I was born after the apartheid. I grew up in a country healing from the travesties of the past. Admittedly, my father was not and is not the greatest bastion of racial equality, but those are the sins of the father, not the son. Jason King is another loud angry black man who shouts because he thinks his voice will not be heard, and that’s wrong. We all listen. We don’t dismiss something just because you’re black, white, yellow, or whatever – we dismiss it because it’s wrong. If Jason wants to bring racial politics into this fight, that’s going to be something extra on his agenda, because I’m not buying into it. As I said, it doesn’t matter what colour we are when we step in that ring. If it’s all the same, it’s all the same, and I won’t treat him any different than any other opponent.”

“Thanks for that clear answer. A final question, as we are quickly running out of time; last week, you spoke of the numbers game and how that you felt, with the crowd on your side, you could achieve anything. And you did, winning your way to Ground Zero. But the numbers continue to be stacked against you, and once again, you’ll need to overcome some pretty serious odds—“

“Let me stop you right there, Josh. I’m sick and tired of hearing that phrase – overcoming the odds. There’s no reason people should keep saying this. We’re all great athletes, the best in our field, we shouldn’t be so unevenly matched that people think one man is always gonna beat another. And I’m sick of it being said about me, every week. Every week I have to prove myself over and over again. I’m not the underdog. I’m not some superhero who has to battle through adversity in the third act to take down the villain. I’m a wrestler, and I’m gonna do what I do best – outwrestle, outfight, and outlast Jason King tonight, because that’s what I do. Thanks for the interview, Josh, we’re done now.”

Kai turns his back on the camera and opens the door, but swivels his head just before entering.

“I’m not losing this Carnage Championship. I made a promise to my brother to give him a shot when he gets a contract. Jason King won’t be getting another belt. And at Ground Zero, I’ll make sure he loses the one he already has.”
Back in the room, Jack had sit the couch back up and was sitting on it, waiting patiently. Kai came in frowning. “You could get in trouble for that, you shouldn’t be on screen without permission.”

“I know. But in this day and age, you have to create some hype for yourself. If I can get people to want to see me, WWG will have no choice but to offer me a contract.”

“That’s your genius plan? Annoy them into giving you a contract?”

“Remind me, how did we become friends again? Didn’t I just annoy you until you agreed to be my tag partner?”

Kai rolled his eyes.

“Whatever works, I guess.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 06:04:39 pm »

It looks like I'm not going to post this show I'm still at work and it doesn't look like I'm gonna  be able to make it to my lap top in time Sad

However i just want to say if anyone was gonna take away my streak I am glad it's you!
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
Dave
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 06:06:30 pm »

It looks like I'm not going to post this show I'm still at work and it doesn't look like I'm gonna  be able to make it to my lap top in time Sad

However i just want to say if anyone was gonna take away my streak I am glad it's you!
Sorry you couldn't make it! Really wanted it to be a competition
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 10:30:54 pm »

First off: I love Jack so much. He cracks me up and I love his journey of trying to get on the roster. I guess because this is fictional obviously we don't see a lot of characters have things that don't go theit way. The text when WWG said no was actually suprising and really cool how it worked like a real life situation.

Second: Kai is such a great talker. So is Jason, but in different ways. I was really excited for this match up. Smiley I loved his notion that he keeps getting pegged as an underdog or like he is battling against the odds when that isn't the case at all!

Sorry that was so long. This just had a lot to it and as always was a very good read! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:34:53 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Dave
HOF

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 12:19:56 am »

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm actually having a lot more fun working Jack's story at the moment, and I think it shows. Meanwhile I want to move away from Kai as the white bread babyface into a more complex character but am kind of struggling when the antagonists in his story so far as so plainly evil.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 12:30:15 am »

Yeah it really does which is great! I can understand that. It can be a little hard to have a character develop a complex role without those extra layers.

You do an amazing job of not having him fall flat though. One of my favorite things is that you have him as face, but you sneak in little moments where there might not be particularly 'good' traits- like in a few rps I noticed you put in he likes to talk about himself.[but wouldn't outwardly admit to it]  Which isn't all that bad really, but that low key habit makes him interesting as a character.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 02:15:19 pm »

Why does everyone keep forgetting I have beaten Jason king before, AND he roleplayed AND it was for the title? I guess whatever

Killer RP thought Kai, I loved this one none the less, true champion quality work, even if you were saying prior that you didn't have a lot of time to plan it out.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 03:09:54 pm »

I beleive it wasn't a singles match?

Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 03:33:35 pm »

Since when are we counting those as differences? If that's the case Marcus is still undefeated lol
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 03:38:55 pm »

Undefeated in singles comp to be more in detail. Never been pinned or made submit.

Report Spam   Logged

Dave
HOF

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 04:25:38 pm »

You're still undefeated if you haven't been pinned or submittted
Report Spam   Logged

Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2016, 09:04:44 pm »

Jason King up until this last carnage had never been pinned or submitted in one on one competition.
and also Marcus Collins only threw him over the top rope and right afterwards he got his ass beat lol

the only man to take beat Jason without any help at all is Kai Shepard
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2016, 12:06:36 am »

Jason King up until this last carnage had never been pinned or submitted in one on one competition.
and also Marcus Collins only threw him over the top rope and right afterwards he got his ass beat lol

the only man to take beat Jason without any help at all is Kai Shepard

I know, just talkin some trash, but it doesn't matter if you win by a tap, a pin, or a cheap ass trick like throwing someone over a rope lmao, a wins a win, vin diesel. He really said that, it's on his head stone.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:07:36 am by King J-Dub » Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: