Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 10:05:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Ground Zero 10/06/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Ground Zero 10/06/16  (Read 266 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: May 29, 2016, 08:38:16 pm »

Live from Madison Square Garden, New York

**** Match
Tiger G vs Vengeneza

Steel Cage Match
Wretched Nobody vs Braden

WWG Team Championships
Magnum P.I vs Trotters
- If Magnum P.I wins Mike Mewes earns himself a Absolute Championship shot

WWG World Championship & Carnage Championship Crazy 8 Match
Jason King(c) vs Marcus Collins vs Kai Shepard vs Kid Genius
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:04:28 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 08:47:13 pm »

WWG Ground Zero

Ground Zero begins with a look at tournament that brought us to the main event tonight. We see the beat down that Marcus received from Jason King and his look a likes, we see Kai Shepard defeat Jason last week on Carnage and Kid Genius beating Tony Man to secure his spot in the main event tonight. We switch to the live sold out crowd in Madison Square Garden. We swap to Matt Thomas standing in the ring.

**** Match
Tiger G vs. Venganza

The bell tolls at ringside, signaling the start of an upcoming match as the camera is positioned inside the ring for a close-up of one of the men already set as the opening announcement for things are made.

Matt Thomas:  Introducing first, already in the ring, from Ecatepec, Mexico...HE IS....Venganza!

“One of a Kind” starts and the screen fills with a white light with single rose peddle falling. Tiger G slowly fall walks out with a rose in his hand wearing a white leather jacket with red trip and white leather pants with red and gold designs and matching boots. He holds a single long stem red rose. He turns around with to reveal a graphic of a tiger on the back of the jacket. He quickly turns around with the rose up to his nose and a smile on his face

Matt Thomas:  And his opponent, from Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea ... TIGER G!

He throws the rose off to the side and begins to walk down to the ring. He grabs the bottom rope and turns around looking around at the crowd, taking in the energy. He jumps up onto the outside of the apron and faces the crowd once more, looking around the arena. He enters through the ropes and drops the jacket off of his shoulders and tosses it to the mat, revealing his tattoos. He walks over to a corner and squats awaiting the match to start.

DING! DING! DING!

With his back having been turned to Venganza, Tiger G finds himself knocked down to his knees near the ropes.  With his throat pressed into the middle rope, Tiger G finds a knee in the back of his neck and pushed down.. being bluntly choked!  The referee steps in almost right away, and begins to warn Venganza about his actions, actions that are ignored until his count begins.

Adrian Riley:  We must remember that this is a **** match, weapons are legal, but this is not a NO DQ match!

One..

Two..

Three..

Four..

Chris Arenas:  Nice job by Venganza, now go get that chair!

Having a moment to, Venganza breaks the hold and backs away, arguing with the referee, leaving Tiger G to regain his breath.  Venganza looks at the weapons around the ring but doesn’t go for any of them.  Rubbing his throat, he begins to slowly rise shortly afterwards and his opponent is quick to rush in once he stands.. SPINE BUSTER!  Tiger G catches Venganza sends him rolling away once he hits the mat, surprised by such the counter. Shaking it off, Venganza is quick to stand back up, this time going on defense as Tiger G rams a hip straight into his stomach, doubling him over.  Grabbing an arm, Tiger G sends Venganza into the ropes and immidately goes to decapitate him again but this time with a SPINNING HEEL KICK!  Venganza hits the floor hard, and right away Tiger G goes for the cover to see how far he'll get.

One..

Two..

Adrian Riley: After those last two strikes, Venganza may lose his head by the time this is over!

Chris Arenas:  What we need is weapons!  Where are the weapons?

Adrian Riley:  Seems both men are content with this being a man to man wrestling match!

Just two, as Riley and Arenas interject with some commentary and Tiger G reigns down with a couple good shots before getting up and stalking the downed man.  Venganza gets back up and starts chopping at Tiger G’s chest, and then a right punch! And this combination of strikes continues to go on as Venganza dropkicks Tiger G!  Tiger G staggers back and hits his back on the turnbuckle!  Venganza is feeling it! He runs at Tiger G and hits the Stinger Splash!  Venganza then then starts punching Tiger G from that position as he flips himself off as Tiger G staggers forward and is then met by a nice european uppercut!  Tiger G then falls back to the turnbuckle in a seated position!  Venganza taunts to the fans who just witnessed those wrestling skills!  Tiger G gets on his knees as he slowly gets up and Venganza waits for him to get up as he kicks him in the gut!  Venganza then runs to the opposite side at the ring ropes!  Tiger G witnesses this and decides to chase after him but Venganza jumps on the second rope, springboards and turns his body around for a springboard crossbody! But Tiger G sees this coming as he punches Venganza in the gut!  Venganza comes crashing down as he holds his stomach and face as he gets to his knees!  Tiger G walks over to Venganza and starts punching him repeatedly as Venganza is on his knees! Tiger G then puts Venganza head under his arm pit as he lifts him up and plants a Tiger Suplex right there in the middle of the ring!  Pin try...

Adrian Riley:  Nice Suplex there by Tiger G, and the pin!

ONE...

TWO....

NO!

Adrian Riley:  Two and half right there, and Tiger G can’t believe it!

Chris Arenas:  Tiger G looking good but Venganza has a lot fight in him as well.

As Venganzagets to his feet, after taking some serious damage, Tiger G thinks about heading outside, then goes for a big boot instead! But, Venganza captures his feet!  Tiger G doesn't know what to do!  Venganza then takes his leg, puts it over Tiger G's leg and hits a powerful spinning back kick! Tiger G holds his nose! He just got hit with the back of Venganza's boot! Quick pin try...

ONE...

TW-....

Chris Arenas:  Tiger G not going down like that, going to take a lot more to keep down.

Slower to rise this time, Venganza as Tiger G attempts to go on offense again, and Tiger G finds the referee standing in his way.  Venganza has pulled the referee in front of him, stopping himself from getting attacked.  Being told off by the official for putting hands on him, the second an opportunity arises, it's taken as Venganza boots him in the midsection. Dragging him dead-center of the ring, Venganza leans over Tiger G and wraps his arms around the waist of his opponent.. lifting him over belly to back before he falls into seated position SPIKE PILEDRIVER!

Adrian Riley:  Venganza with the Piledriver, Tiger G could very well be done.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

NO!

SHOULDER UP!

Adrian Riley:  Tiger just got the shoulder up before the count of three!

Chris Arenas:  I thought that was it!  It look like three to me!

Nearly three, and the match continues, much to the surprise of Venganza.  Looking at the referee in disbelief, both parties argue with him over the decision but that helps with nothing but allowing Tiger G time to recover and perhaps mount a comeback. Angered, both men are on their feet and meet in the center of the ring and start throwing shot.  Punches and more punches.  Kicks and more kicks.  Chops and more chops. . Staggering back from the sudden blows, slightly having the wind knocked out of him.. Tiger G finds himself knocked down with a dropkick to the jaw.  Holding his jaw, Tiger G remains floored longer than one should be and Venganza seems to assume that means an advantage.. rushing to the corner. Climbing up slowly - one turnbuckle pad at a time - Tiger G is showing quite the work over from the big moves hit on him. At the top, with his back to Tiger G, Venganza leaps off the ropes without looking at the situation at hand.

MOONSAULT!

Midflip, Tiger G spots the incoming landing and rolls out of the way, putting himself into the corner and into safety.

VENGANZA LANDS ON HIS FEET!

Countering the counter, Venganza uses experience of the move to his advantage by landing right on his feet, facing Tiger G who yet again boots him in the stomach but this time, with everything he can.  Doubled over, Venganza finds his arms pulled up and behind him, Tiger G locked around them as Tiger G drops straight down - COUP D’ETAT! The second Venganza’s head bounces off the mat,Tiger G flips over and straddles him with a forearm across the face for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner.. TIGER G!

The referee raises the hand of Tiger G in victory. Tiger G walks over and helps Vengenza back to his feet. Tiger G then extends his hand to Vengenza. Vengenza looks at the hand and shakes it as the crowd break out in a cheer. This upsets Cartel who gets into the ring and starts yelling at Vengenza. Vengenza snaps and pushes Cartel onto his ass.

Adrian Riley
Vengenza has finally snapped.

Cartel is quick to leave the ring and he calls for a microphone.

Cartel Sinaloa - I've tried and tried and tried and my patience has ran thin Virgil. That's right everyone his name is Virgil.

Vengenza isn't happy about the name reveal but Tiger G is trying to keep him calm.

Cartel Sinaloa - I know your deepest secrets and i've got no problem letting them out of the wardrobe. You made a mistake Virgil when you placed your hands on me. I've had them on standby and it's time to unleash them. ataque!

The arena lights start to flicker and on the ramp appears a man.

Chris Arenas
Look Adrian on the ramp, who is that?

Adrian Riley
I've got no idea.

Vengenza and Tiger G are now looking up the ramp at the man who still hasn't moved. He takes there attention long enough for another man to get into the ring behind Vengenza and Tiger G.

The lights come back on crouching on one of the top turnbuckles is another.

The first man with the blue face begins his ascend down the ramp keeping the attention on Vengenza and Tiger G. They have yet to spot the other two men. The man behind them knocks them down with a double clothesline to the back of there heads. The man on the rope jumps down stomping the head of Vengenza into the mat. The man with the blue face gets into the ring and grabs Tiger G and tosses him to the outside of the ring.

Chris Arenas
Looks like they don't want Tiger G

The three men start beating down on Vengenza with vicious stomps. Cartel gets into the ring.

Cartel Sinaloa - Virgil this is the fate when somebody crosses me.

Before Cartel can continue the lights dim once again and a women is now walking down the ramp.

Cartel Sinaloa - What are you doing here?

The women says nothing but the guys in the ring leave and join her on the ramp and they leave. Cartel is quickly behind them getting away before Vengenza gets up.

Adrian Riley - Who are these people?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 09:54:14 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 09:56:47 pm »

The fans cheer in the arena when the titron fizzers into life and standing there is none other than WWG’s roving reporter Jackson Green. He is wearing a grey suit and black tie with a white shirt. He smiles into the camera and holds his microphone to his mouth.

Jackson Green: Welcome everybody to this year’s Ground Zero, We have some excellent matches for you tonight but right now we have two very special guest’s for you. First one member of the Peckem street boys Rodney Trotter  and the second The Absolute champion Derrick Trotter.

The fans in the arena cheers loudly as Derrick with his Absolute title draped over his shoulder and Rodney standing next to him walk into to camera shot. They smile at the reaction from the fans in the arena.

Jackson Green: Welcome boys, Tonight you have a team championship match against the so called best team champions ever Mike Mewes and Ethan Reigns and the rest of Magnum P.I. How do you think you are going to do against the odds?

The fans in the arena start to boo loudly the calm down waiting for the response from the Peckem Street boys.

Rodney smiles into the camera then looks at Jackson Green who puts the microphone to Rodneys mouth.

Rodney: Well Jackson, First off thanks for giving us this interview and secondly that introduction should have been The worst team champions of all time Magnum P.I.

The fans cheers loudly at Rodney’s statement. Jackson tries not to laugh.

Rodney: But to answer your question, Me and my brother have been fighting against all the odds since day one in this company. Even when we joined the new Movement we had to prove ourselves worthy of being part of the groupe. So the odds that are against us doesn’t really change a thing does it Dell?

The fans cheer when Derrick nods at Rodney.

Derrick Trotter: No it doesn’t Rodders, You see my old mucker, I won this title against all odds when I defeated the Wretched Knowbody. No one thought I could do it and yet here I am still your Absolute champion.

The fans once again cheer loudly.

Jackson Green: But you're still out numbered in this team title match. The odds a really against you.

Derrick and Rodney smile at each other.

Derrick Trotter: Yes they are against us, Now Mewes and company said that we had better have some other Trotters hiding in the back ground. Well may be we have may be we haven’t but one thing is for sure. The Peckem Street Boys will be walking out as Team champions for the very first time. And Mewes your chance of getting another shot at my title will go out of the window.

With that the Peckem Street boys gives each other a high five as the fans in the arena cheers loudly and they both walk of screen with Jackson Green looking on.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 09:57:46 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 09:58:23 pm »

Steel Cage Match
Wretched Nobody vs Braden
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 10:01:15 pm »

-The camera shows Licious standing in the middle of the ring as the crowd showers him in boos. Licious stands there with a microphone in his hand as he just gazes around to the crowd with an arrogant smirk on his face. Licious then raises the microphone to his mouth.-

Licious
"Alright, alright, that's enough out of you, I just about had enough of this New York attitude. That's all you all do, just run your mouth and talk trash to each other out here, well guess what, I wish one of you would jump the rail and get in this ring because I would hit you square in the mouth!"

-The crowd boos even more.-

Licous
"Aww did that upset you? Who cares! I came out here to give you so called fans a piece of my mind about what happened a few weeks ago. You see, the so called new co gm of my shows decided to show up, run his mouth, and get you all riled up so that you can finally have someone to get behind. I understand you all have been at my throat for months but it doesnt change the fact that this is all still mine! The show! The company! Everything! I dont care about decisions that have been made, Kavanagh, any of them! You stupid people long for heroes nowadays, even worse, you want people who you used to despise be your newly crowned heroes! Relics from the past, villains turned good, it doesnt matter, none of it matters! What really matters is my authority, not this General douche bag, you all will listen to me and you all will respect me!"

-The crowd boos even louder.-

Licious
"Ohhhh boooooo, yeah, boooooooo!"

-Licious starts arguing with the crowd when all of a sudden the boos from the crowd turn to cheers, more than just cheers, the crowd erupts in a huge ovation. Licious ignores it at first but right as he turns around Abram Adams is standing in the ring. Licious stands there with a look of disbelief.-

Chris Arenas
"My god! It's Adams! Adams is back! Licious is speechless!"

-Abram stands there looking at Licious with a very stern look as Licious cant garner a thought. Licious then looks around then starts rubbing his eyes, as if he isnt seeing what he is seeing. Licious then grows a little intimidated but then starts getting angry. He storms up to Abram and gets in his face.-

Licious
"Who the hell do you think you are?! This is my ring! Get the hell..."

-Without hesitation Abram decks Licious with a series of rights. The crowd is going wild as Abram is laying a beating on Licious. Licious is on the ground as Abram starts stomping on him. As Licious lays there for a moment, Abram stops and starts walking around the ring with nothing but adrenaline running through his veins. Abram turns around as Licious slowly gets to his fit, Abram then hits the Hello Goodbye. The crowd is going crazy as Abram looks around and signals for one more. He pulls Licious up and hits another Hello Goodbye. Licious lays in the ring unconscious as Abram stands there looking down at him. The crowd breaks out into a mixture of a "Welcome back" and a "thank you Adams" chant. Abram then smirks and slowly exits the ring.-

Chris Arenas
"Abram Adams is back! And he just sent a message to Licious as well as the entire locker room!"
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 10:02:17 pm »

The cameras switch to backstage outside a locker room.  Spray painted in red on the door is “Magnum PI”, Mewes and the boys had conveniently marked their territory.  A spurt of hooting and hollering comes from behind the closed door.  Suddenly, without warning the door handle jiggles back and forth.  The door flies open and all five members of Magnum PI file into the hallway. 

Gomi notices the camera standing in front of their locker room, giving a little smile.  Gomi grabs the camera from the operator with force sending the man down to the ground.  The facial features are prominently displayed with how close the lens is to his face. 

Ladies and gentleman, let’s give you an inside look to the biggest VIP celebration in the history of this planet. 

In a raw fashion the view shifts to inside the locker room.  Decked out with lights, champagne on ice, a box full of goodies and a keg. 

NYC, we know how to have a good time!  Once we retain our titles tonight it’s going to be raw, it’s going to be wild, and it’s going to get…..sexy babay!  There is no party like a Magnum PI party!

Uhh wait, you remembered the strippers right?

Of course dude.  I have five prime pieces flying in from Dubai, and they are DTF!

Sweet bro! 

Ok boys lets go out show everyone what a real championship team looks like!  Here’s your camera back shithead.

Gomi drops the camera like an anvil on Wiley Coyote and the man folds as the wind is
thrusted from his body.  The men laugh and point, walking over the man on their way toward the ring.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 10:21:34 pm »

WWG Team Championships
Magnum P.I vs Trotters

- If Magnum P.I wins Mike Mewes earns himself a Absolute Championship shot

Matt Thomas: This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Team Championships. And if Magnum P.I wins Mike Mewes gets a title shot for The Absolute championship.Coming down the ramp they are the current Team Champions they are Magnum P.I.

I wanna be your dog by the Stooges hits the arena, The fans start to boo loudly as Magnum P.I walks out onto the stage with Mike Mewes, Ethan Reigns, Gomi and the two mystery men all standing side by side. Mewes and Reigns hold their Team title high in the air. The fans boos get louder as they walk down the ramp. They ignore the fans giving them a bit of trash talk as they swagger down the ramp.

Magnum P.I entre the ring and the boos get louder and louder with Ethan and Mike holding there belts high in the air.

Chris Arenas: The best team champions ever to win these titles are currently gracing us with the presence. These fans should show the a little respect.

Adrian Riley: Well Magnum P.I haven’t shown these fans any respect so why should the fans give any to them.

Matt Thomas: And now for the challengers, They are the former Carnage champion Rodney Trotter and the current Absolute Champion Derrick Trotter.

The fans cheers loudly as Benny hill hits the arena speakers Derrick and Rodney comes out bouncing on the stage Derrick has his Absolute title wrapped round his waist and is also holding onto a microphone. The fans settle down a little as Benny Hill stops and Derrick and Rodney stay at the top of the ramp.

Chris Arenas: Now what, These guys really do get on my nerves.

Adrian Riley: Careful Chris you might get put back in a cage with Derrick.

Chris Arenas: Shurrup Adrian, I don’t want to talk about that.

Derrick slowly lifts the microphone to his mouth as Magnum P.I looks on wondering what’s about to happen?

Derrick Trotter: Now Magnum P.I, You old muckers, You said these were the team championships right and that all five of you idiots were going to defended it against the two of us. You also said that we had better had some Trotters hiding in the back ground to help us. Well, We haven’t got any more Trotters in the back ground but we do have some friends. And guess what, We called them up and they agreed to help us out.

Chris Arenas: What the hell is he talking about?

Adrian Riley: You don’t think, Oh my, There back Chris, Dells Rangers are back in town.

The fans goes wild as Mike Conrad, James and Oliver Thomas comes out they give the Trotters brothers a high five. Magnum P.I looks stunned Ethan and Mike hand the referee there titles as All five Rangers storm down the ramp. Derrick throws the microphone on the floor and takes of his belt as they charge the ring. Magnum P.I storm the Rangers as they enter the ring. But the Rangers force there way in. The Rangers quickly gain control and clothesline all five of Magnum P.I over the ropes.

Oliver and James look down at the two Mystery men just starting to get to there feet, Oliver and James runs the ropes and hits a suicide dive over the top rope landing on top of the two unknowns. The fans go wild as Conrad does the same to Gomi Suicide dive over the top rope.

The four superstars then begin to brawl with each other, They head up to the ramp brawling as they go Ethan and Mike and the Trotter brother watch on as they get to the top of the ramp and onto the stage. The two mystery men and Gomi start to get the upper hand. The Thomas brothers and Conrad are at the edge of the stage. Trying to gain their senses but The Mystery men and Gomi run at them and spear them off the stage. All six men are laid out on the floor at the bottom of the stage as the fans start the holy **** chant.

Adrian Riley: Oh my god, We need medical attention for all six men, This team match hasn’t even started and yet we have six men all broken in half.

Chris Arenas: What the hell was that all about, What the hell are the Rangers doing here, Surely this shouldn’t be allowed, Now it’s all even, Now it’s a two on Two team match.

Mewes and Reigns are going mad with rage as Derrick and Rodney gives each other a high five and smile. Derrick goes to the outside on the ring apron as Rodney stays in the ring waiting for either Ethan or Mike Mewes to get in the ring.

Adrian Riley: Now I know why Derrick called for the rest of the Rangers, You're right Chris it’s now an even playing field , Two on Two, That’s how it should be.

Chris Arenas: No, No, It’s not fair, This shouldn’t be allowed to happen god damn it.

The fans are going wild with excitement as Ethan Reigns decides to start the match for Magnum P.I as Mewes who still looks pissed stands on the apron.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The fans goes wild as the match finally gets underway, Rodney and Ethan circle the ring and go for a lock up but the fans boo loudly as Ethan kicks him in the stomach he hits him with an upper cut which stuns Rodney. Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a standing drop kick. The fans boo loudly as Rodney crashes to the mat. Ethan holds his arms to the air posing. Ethan grabs hold of Rodney and holds his arms behind his back and walks him to the corner of the ring  where Mewes is standing. Mewes tags himself in and punches Rodney in the stomach.

The fans boo loudly as Mewes pushes Rodney into the corner and starts to pummel him with lefts and rights. Then as Rodney falls to the mat starts to kick him in the stomach one after the other. Mewes lets out a huge Roar and then turns to Derrick motioning a title wrapped round his waist and points to Derrick.

Adrian Riley: Mike Mewes making it clear what title he is after.

Chris Arenas: And rightly so, The best team champions and the Absolute title with them as well, This team is unstoppable.

Mewes then waits for Rodney to get to his feet, Rodney staggers out to the middle of the ring, Mewes his a spinning back fist and then an Enziguri Rodney's eyes glaze over as he falls to the mat as Mewes goes for the cover.

1….2…… Kick out!

Adrian Riley: Rodney kicks out, But what a kick from Mewes.

Chris Arenas: That Enziguri echoed through out the arena Adrian.

Mewes stands up quickly and picks up a groggy Rodney. Mewes throws a punch at Rodney but he blocks it, Rodney throws a punch back hitting Mewes which stuns him a little. Rodney throws another as the fans start to get behind Rodney who continues to hit Mewes with hard rights but Mewes then kicks Rodney in the stomach and hits a DDT planting Rodney’s head firmly on the mat stopping him dead in his tracks.

Chris Arenas: That’s how you gain control of the match Adrian.

Adrian Riley: You were saying Chris.

Mewes walks over to his corner of the ring and tags in Ethan who then picks up Rodney and goes for a belly to belly suplex but Rodney some how blocks it and starts to head butt Ethan who lets go and goes for a clothesline. Rodney ducks and dives for the tag with his brother. The fans cheers loudly as the Absolute champion hits clothesline after clothesline on Ethan and then hits a standing drop kick and goes for the cover. The fans count the taps of the referees hand as it hits the mat.

1…...2….Kick out!

Adrian Riley: A bit of offence coming from Derrick but Ethan Reigns kick out.

Chris Arenas: Going to have to do more than hit a dropkick to beat the team champions.

Suddenly the fans start to boo loudly as Gomi has come round and is staggering down the ramp. Rodney see’s him and climbs down the apron and heads off at the bottom of the ramp. Gomi get s the upper hand on Rodney and slams him onto the guardrail and then into the steel steps splitting the steps in two. Gomi then climbs into the ring and goes straight after Derrick  he quickly gains the upper hand and hits the DTF- Spike Piledriver, The fans boo loudly as Gomi then drags Ethan’s body and places his arm over Derrick’s chest. Gomi gives a high five to Mewes. The referee then goes for the count.

1…..2…..Kick out!

Adrian Riley: This isn’t good for Derrick, Gomi now back in the match, Rodney taken out, Now it’s a three on one match.

Chris Arenas: And now Derrick is going to get the ass kicking he deserves, What the hell?

The fans cheers loudly as Derrick kicks out, Suddenly the cheers get louder When there is a commotion coming from the ramp area. The camera quickly goes to the ramp and see’s a groggy Mike Conrad holding his ribs staggering down the ramp. Mewes goes to meet him up the ramp Conrad quickly hits him with the **** you ( A knee to the nose) Mewes falls back. Blood pouring from his nose. Conrad then runs over to Gomi and takes his legs out from under him. He hits the apron with his head as he falls. Conrad gets in the ring but Ethan cuts him off and kicks him in the head. Conrad falls to the ground knocked out cold. The fans are going wild.

Adrian Riley: That’s Conrad out again but he did some damage before he got kicked in the head.

Chris Arenas: Now it’s a one on one match, What the hell is going on here?

Ethan turns towards Derrick but Derrick hits him with a cashing in (spear) as the fans goes wild the referee goes for the count as Derrick goes for the cover.

1…..2…...3!

Adrian Riley: New, Champs, New Champs!

Chris Arenas: No, No, What, Yes, Yes, Mewes pulls Derrick off Ethan out of the ring, Mewes now making Derrick pay.

The fans start to boo loudly as a recovered Mewes pulls Derrick of Ethan, Mewes then starts to ram Derrick back into the guardrail and then to the ring apron then to the steel  ring post.

Adrian Riley: the referee has lost total control of this match Chris.

Chris Arenas: Yeah I know but it’s great watching Derrick get his body smashed to bits.

Mews then throws Derrick back in the ring and stands on the Apron Gomi comes too and stands next to Mewes. Rodney crawls his way to his corner but can’t quite climb up to the apron. Ethan comes round holding his ribs and tags in Gomi.
Gomi comes in with Mewes not far behind him they wait for Derrick to get to his feet and hit a double super kick to Derrick’s Head, Derrick falls to the mat and Gomi goes for the cover as the fans boo loudly.

1…...2….3

Chris Arenas: Yes Magnum P.I retain.

Adrian Riley: No Rodney has pulled Gomi off derrick, What a move by Gomi.

The fans cheer as Rodney drags Gomi of Derrick, But Gomi hits a big boot to the face of Rodney who is out cold and falls to the ground. Conrad gets to his feet and runs at Gomi and spears him through the guardrail. As the holy **** rings through the arena once more.

Mewes climbs out of the ring and picks up Gomi He rolls him under the bottom rope and tags himself in he then grabs Derrick and goes hits a DDT Derrick rolls over onto his back Mewes climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Shooting Star Press- Air Mewes but Derrick rolls out of the way. He staggers to his feet and picks up Mewes hits him in the stomach and then the The Market Stall (Powerbomb) as the fans cheer he drops down and places one arm over the chest of Mewes and goes for the cover.

1…….2…….3!

Adrian Riley: Yes, They have done it, Peckem street boys are the tag champs!

Chris Arenas: No, Mike has his foot on the ropes, The referee sees this and cancels the win.

Adrian Riley: God damn it, Great ring awearness from Mike Mewes I thought Derrick had won it.

Ethan rolls outside the ring grabbing a steel chair and heads back towards the ring but the referee stops him trying to get the chair off him, Derrick comes flying over hitting Rains with a cashing in spear. Derrick then sizes up Mike Mewes again looking for another Cashing in spear.

Chris Arenas
Look at the ramp.

The Oliver brothers are fighting with Sebastian and Abban. Abban and Sebastian send them head first into the steel wall on the entrance ramp and then head down the ramp. Back inside the ring Derrick Trotter hit's Mike Mewes with another Cashing in spear and he makes the cover.

1...2....Abban pulls the referee from the ring to break the count. The referee argues with him but Abban just heads into the ring grabbing Trotter by the throat lifting him up and slamming him down with a pump handle slam. Sebastian then comes in smashing his face into the mat with a curb stomp. Gomi is back to his feet and he slides into the ring and stands with Abban and Sebastian, standing guard.

Adrian Riley
This isn't looking good with The Thomas Brothers and Mike Conrad out cold.

Ethan Rains is back to his feet looking pissed off as he grabs Derrick and hits him with the Irish Cross. Mike Mewes heads up to the top rope and he hits a Air Mewes on Derrick and makes the cover. Magnum PI stand guard as the referee counts.
Rodney tries to re-enter the ring but Gomi knee's him in the head knocking him off the apron.

1...2....3! Ding, Ding!

Matt Thomas
Here are your winners and STILL WWG TEAM CHAMPIONS, Magnum PI!

Ethan and Mewes snatch the championship's from the referee and raise them into the air. Gomi has left the ring and is at the time keepers desk and he takes the Absolute Championship and heads back into the ring where he hands it to Mike Mewes. Magnum PI all high five each other and Mewes raises the belt into the air before dropping it across the chest of Derrick and telling him "It's only a matter of time baby"

Chris Arenas
Love them or hate them Adrian you have to hand it to Magnum PI

Adrian Riley
They are a real force.

Magnum PI leave the ring and leave up the ramp were they are joined by women as they disappear backstage.

The camera rejoins them backstage and they approach The Losers and standing with them is Trine Larsen. Kid Genius is all ready for his match. Mike stops and looks at Trine.

Mike Mewes
When your ready to come party with some real men, some winners then you baby come knocking on our door.

Mewes blows Trine a kiss and then walks away laughing with the rest of Magnum PI.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:00:09 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 11:00:51 pm »

We return to live to WWG Ground Zero after a quick word from one of WWG’s many sponsors.  The fans in the arena are still as lively as they were when the first firework shots went off to open the show.  The camera pans around the arena to screaming fans.  Some of these fans try and steal themselves some camera time.  Most of the others just hold up there homemade signs that they brought to the show.  Then the camera pans over to commentators’ table where standing by are the resident WWG commentators Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas.

Play-by- Play Commentator || Adrian Riley
Welcome back folks and what a show it’s been already!

Color Commentator || Chris Arenas
Yeah, we’ve seen some excellent action tonight from some the best wrestlers in the world.

Play-by-Play Commentator || Adrian Riley
Yes, you can only see this kind of action in the World Wrestling Generation, and it only continues.  Now it is time for next match up.  This match is going to be....

Adrian Riley is making a statement until he is cut off when music come blaring through the PA speakers throughout the Arena.

What the hell?  Who the Hell?

Play-by-Play || Adrian Riley
I see the Titiantron!  I see the video package, but it can’t be!  Can it?

As Riley is wrapping up his speech, and the final question comes from his mouth, the answer comes through the curtain.  Pushing the curtain open and walking through the curtain from the back is none other than Maxwell Lord.  The moment Maxwell Lord steps through the curtain onto the stage, the arena explodes.  The surprise return has shocked the sold out arena of fans into a frenzy.  Maxwell stands on the stage and soaks in all of the atmosphere and a million dollar smile comes over his face. 

Oh My GOD Riley!  Oh My GOD!  He’s Here!

I guess the rumors were true! Maxwell Lord has return to the WWG!

Maxwell begins to makes his down the aisle after soaking in the feel of the WWG Universe for the first time in a long time.  Maxwell is sporting a nice black suit complete with tie and cuff links.  However, a glaring omission from Maxwell Lord’s attire is his trademark protective mask.  He continues his trek down the aisle as he looks at all of the fanatics in the front row.  Many of the fans try to reach out and grab Maxwell, and teases them like he will slap hands with them, but he quickly pulls his hands back.  Maxwell makes his way over to the steel steps.  He looks around the arena begins to make his way up the steps and onto the apron. 

It’s almost a year since we’ve seen Maxwell Lord in the WWG.  One of the faces that lead the WWG into the new era.

Color Commentator || Adrian Riley 
Yes, the millionaire playboy and Harvey Dent himself is once again standing in a WWG ring.

Maxwell has stepped through the ropes and stands inside a WWG ring for the first time over ten months.  Maxwell stands in the corner where he stepped into the ring and looks around the ring and the arena at all of the fans.  The fans are all still buzzing even though there seems to be more of a split between the fans now than when Maxwell first walked through the curtain.  Some of the fans remembered that Maxwell could sometimes be a dick, but many are happy see him back and the cheers mostly overpower the boos.  The music from the PA system, begins to fade out.  Maxwell is still standing in the corner, with his hand touching one of the turnbuckles.  Maxwell stands there in what seems to be a sentimental moment for him.  The crowd quiets down.  Then, in a sudden feat of intensity Maxwell grabs the top rope and violently pulls it up and down like some sort of “ultimate warrior.”  The fans immediately pop with cheers again, and Maxwell jumps up onto the second rope in the corner and raises his arms to the crowd.  Maxwell hops down off the second and quickly runs across the ring and jumps up on the second rope in that corner and that side of the arena explodes.  Maxwell stands there yelling into the crowd, until he receives a microphone from Matt Thomas.  Maxwell hops down off the second rope, walks toward the center of the ring.  He puts the microphone close to his lips and utters his first words.

MAXWELL LORD
From the loud ovation I heard when I walk through the curtain, I guess that some of you are really glad to SEE ME!  And for those of you out there who don’t know who I am, here’s a warning, get ready because you are about to experience entertainment like you have never experienced before on WWG programming.  Please allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Maxwell Lord!  And I am back here in the WWG, back where I belong. 

A loud eruption of cheers breaks out from various sections of the audience, causing Maxwell to pause for a second.  He hold his hand in order try and calm the crowds emotion, and continues his monologue.

MAXWELL LORD
I do appreciate your applause, I really do.  Honestly, it feels kind of weird.  Seeing as I was never cheered like this before it feels really good to be adored by some many fans at once.  But I have to tame your expectations because, I didn’t come back for your cheers or your boos.  I didn’t come back criticism or adulation.  I came back because of what I’ve seen this place devolve into.  I have been watching so many average wrestlers become stars since I’ve been gone.  I’ve watched guys that can’t lace their boots together, become champions in this company.  Right now there are average wrestlers walking around in the back, with their chest stuck out thinking they’re one of the best.  Well, I got news for every wrestler in the back and fan in attendance, YOU ARE NOT THE BEST!    Because I AM THE BEST! 

The reaction that was once mainly cheers from the crowd has become more mixed than anything.  Maxwell stands in the middle of the ring, and a smile on his face.

MAXWELL LORD
Now, that’s more like the reaction that I’m used to getting around here.  Some of you are going to praise me and some of you are going to despise me but by the time I’m done with this company, the one thing you won’t be able to do is deny me.  I’m going to show all of the fans, all of the critics and all of the boys in the back what it truly means to be GREAT!  This pay-per-view is called “Ground Zero”, so appropriately titled.  Because I’m going to create an impact in this company and it will shake this company to its very core, right down to the rumble and dirt.  The days of mediocrity will be gone, and only the truly great will be left standing.  So, right here, right now, tonight, this moment, remember it.   Remember where you are right now, because that going to the conversation a year from now.  Where were you when everything changed in the WWG?  Remember this face, because I promise it won’t be just another face on the program.  This is the face that you will pay to see.  You will pay to see what I do, and you’ll pay even more to see what I do next.  And most of all, remember the name MAX----WELL----LORD!

Maxwell Lord drops the microphone in the center of the ring, as the crowd again erupts into a mixed emotion of cheers.  Some of them are booing and some of them are cheering.  Maxwell smiles as he feels he has accomplished what he set out to do.  He checks the buttons on his jacket before exiting the ring. 

We will all remember the name Maxwell Lord, here tonight making a statement Riley!

Make a statement he did, but the question is can he back up the talk?

If I know anything about a Lord the one thing they do is back up their talk.  Maxwell will make an impact here the WWG.  The bar has been raised here tonight.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2016, 11:11:04 pm »

Backstage The General is walking when he is approached by Dean Railings

Dean Railings
General if i may have a moment of your time.

The General
Of course Dean. What's on your mind?

Dean Railings
Tonight has seen two former WWG wrestlers return in Abram Adams and Maxwell Lord, this is great. Is this your going?

The General
I'd love to take credit for it but that would be lying Dean. I had no hand in it. It's great for the WWG, out roster is at thin at this moment and seeing two wrestlers return, two with the strike power of Abram Adams and Maxwell Lord that can only be a good thing for the WWG. As a fan myself i'm interested in seeing what they can bring to the WWG this time.

Dean Railings
Do you have any idea who there first matches will be against?

The General
I really havent had the time to think about it but we all know both these wrestlers are stars and both have been away for quiet some time. I have the perfect idea, next Carnage it's going to be Abram Adams vs Maxwell Lord.

Dean Railings
Oh wow what a match up thats going to be!

The General
Also Dean speaking of new wrestlers i got two that will debut next week and there names are Screwball and Morgan Terry. I'm excited what these can bring and so should the entire WWG audience.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:38:46 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 11:21:31 pm »

WWG World Championship & Carnage Championship Crazy 8 Match
Jason King(c) vs Marcus Collins vs Kai Shepard vs Kid Genius

The camera returns to ringside and we can see the Crazy 8 Match has been all set up. Matt Thomas stands by.

Matt Thomas
The following match is the main event of the evening and is for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship and the WWG Carnage Championship and it will be contested in a Crazy 8 Match.

The lights go out around the arena as white and gold spot lights search around the arena. As the chanting of "Power" can be heard throughout the stadium a thick fog begins to rise out of the middle of the stage. Slowly Jason King rises from beneath the stage, out of the fog, His "God" mask on his face. As he reaches the top of his ascension at the line "Every superhero needs his theme music" he takes of the mask and 3 pillars of white steam shoot up to the ceiling as he stands looking at the crowd.

After a moment of the steam and fog the pillars go away revealing Jason's men who follow him down the ramp and to the ring. Jason slowly walks up the steel steps and makes his way over the opposite turnbuckle. He climbs to the top and opens his arms wide with a smirk. 

Matt Thomas
Introducing first he is the current WWG World Champion, coming from The Bronx, New York, Jason King!

‘What are you Waiting For’ begins to play and Marcus slowly walks out to the stage with a kendo stick in hand. He doesn’t bother to stop and continues down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: and his opponent Coming down to the ring, from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, The Reaper, Marcus Collins!

He reaches the ring and stalks around it before rolling under the bottom rope and finds a corner and stands slowly looking around at the crowd. He drops the kendo stick and kicks it to the outside.

Matt Thomas
and their oppoenent from buffalo, New York, Kid Genius.

After the broadcast announcement KG will come out from the back with a huge smile on his face. He moves back and forth across the stage as the music builds. Then he will walk to the center of the stage and put up the LOSER sign to his forehead as the beat continues to amp up. Then he brings it down like a gun towards the ring and as the beat drops he fires it.

Then the ring post all shot up a pyro, normally the same color as the accent color of his gear (which changes from match to match) After this he heads down the ramp. The fans cheer and put up their corresponding LOSER signs to their foreheads. If there is a young person or two who have the sign up KG will stop and smile and go up to them, putting the sign up to his own head.

Tony then makes it to the ring and hopes onto the apron going up to the ring post. He places one foot on the ropes and the other one on top of the ring post. From there he hypes up the crowd. From there he taps his head with his index finger and smiles before bring both hands down like double guns. After that KG puts the LOSER sign to his forehead again and does a backflip into the ring where he continues to have fun with the crowd until the match starts.

Matt Thomas
and the final participant from Cape Town, South Africa, he is the current WWG Carnage Champion, Kai Shepard.

The four men are inside the ring and are looking around at the environment they are about to do battle in. The referee has in his possession the WWG World title and the Carnage championship and hands them to another referee on top of the scaffold who climbs up the chain ladder with the help from some crew attendance and hangs the belts.

Chris Arenas
This is going to be one crazy ass match!

Adrian Riley
Im so pumped, the crowd is pumped! Everyone is pumped.

The bell is rung and immediately Marcus and Jason go at each other exchanging blows between each other. Kai Shepard and Kid Genius quickly slap hands in a sign of respect and then they lock up, Marcus and Jason are still trading blows trying to get the upperhand but neither will surrender. Kai gets Kid into a headlock and then bounces Kid off the ropes taking him down with a dropkick. Kai then looks at Jason and Marcus still going at it and decides he's had enough dropkicking both men and they both go threw the middle rope to the outside of the ring.

Chris Arenas
It looks like there's no love lost between Jason and Marcus.

Kai looks up at the rope hanging above the ring but bounces of the ring ropes and dives over the ropes taking out Jason and Marcus. Kai is on his feet on the outside and Kid is standing on the top rope and jumps knocking Kai and he falls back into the steel cage. Kid then looks up at the scaffolding and then at the cage and starts to climb the cage trying to get onto the scaffold but Marcus Collins grabs his foot pulling him down and then slams his head into the cage. Jason King then grabs Marcus and tosses him inside the ring. King then looks underneath the ring grabbing a table and pulling it out.

Adrian Riley
Like this match wasn't crazy enough...King is bringing a table into play.

Marcus comes with a baseball slide kicking King who lands into the cage. Marcus rolls outside the ring and Kai kicks him int he midsection and sends him back inside the ring, Kai jumps up onto the ring apron and waits for Marcus to turn around looking for a springboard forearm smash. Kai goes for it but Kid grabs his leg and Kai falls hitting his head on the apron. Kid then gets up on the apron and kicks Kai in the face knocking him to the ground. Marcus the knocks Kid off with the apron and Jason King catches him and hits him with a spinebuster onto the floor.

Chris Arena
This match has only just begun and it's already getting crazy.

Marcus still inside the ring goes to the corner and starts climbing so he can get up onto the scaffold. Marcus is grabbed on the leg by Jason trying to get him back into the ring, Marcus tries to kick Jason off but can't connect with the kicks. Jason gets up underneath him and lifts Marcus onto his shoulders, Kai Shepard is on the apron and Jason uses Marcus to knock Kai off, Marcus though grabs onto one of the ropes hanging above the ring and is hanging there. Kid genuis then comes flying into the ring springing over the ropes and dropkicks Marcus who falls and lands hard. Jason quickly hits Kid with a superkick followed by another and then goes to the hit the Act of God but Kid reaches up pulling himself up using the ropes and then wraps his legs around Jason's head hitting him with a hurricarana.

Adrian Riley
Woah what a move by Kid.

Kai Sheaprd slides back into the ring and grabs Kid Genuis and hits him with a Tornado DDT, Kai then looks up towards the Scaffold and climbs up the turnbuckle heading up. Kai stands on the Scaffold and looks up to the belts hanging up the ladder but then back inside the ring as Jason King and Marcus Collins are geting up to there feet. Kai backs up a little and runs diving off the scaffold hitting a double cross body on Marcus and Jason.

Chris Arenas
Kai Shepard took the risk there and it may just pay off.

Kai up to his feet goes to the corner again and starts climbing but Kid grabs him from behind and Kai punches him in the face and then throws him outside the ring and continues up the turnbuckle and up to the scaffold. Kai goes to the ladder and starts climbing but Kid Genius is back on the apron and grabs a rope and gets up onto the ropes and swings across landing ontop of the steel cage wall and then runs onto the scaffold and grabs Kai's legs and pulls him down from the ropes and Kid kicks him in the midsection. Kid grabs him and walks him over to the edge.

Adrian Riley
Oh my! What's Kid thinking.

Whatever Kid was plannng comes to a quick end because Jason King is up on the scaffold and he pushes both men off the scaffold and they go crashing to the floor below.

Chris Arenas
OUch! That ain't exactly a small drop.

Jason stands on the edge and laughs at them before turning around and begins his climb up the rope towards the championship belts. Jason didn't see Marcus who was hot on his trail behind him and Marcus pulls Jason down. Both men start punching at each other and they end up near the edge of the scaffold, each man trying to knock the other one off. Jason King then kicks Marcus right in the balls and then goes to throw him off but Marcus somehow grabs him around the torso and hits a kinda belly to belly suplex off the scaffold and both men smash to the floor below them. All 4 men are currently out on the mat.

Chris Arenas
This is **** insane, i dont know if Marcus of Jason are going to get up. Kid and Kai still havent moved from there fall.

Adrian Riley
The crowd is on there feet Chris! This match is something.

There is still no movement from the wrestlers until Kai Sheaprd is crawling towards the ring. Kid Genius is crawling towards the steel cage as both men are trying to get up. Kai is up to his feet and turns facing Kid who is leaning against the steel cage. Kai runs towards him and at the last moment Kid hits him with a drop toe hold and Kai smashes his head against the steel cage busting him open above the nose. Kid then goes underneath the ring and pulls out a table. Kid sets up the table on the outside and then grabs Marcus who was trying to use Kid to pull himself up to his feet, Kid goes to put Marcus onto the table but Marcus elbows him and then slams his head onto the table and then throws Kid into Kai Shepard who is busted open bad. Marcus grabs Jason King and throws him into the ring. Marcus walks over to the time keepers desk picking up his Kendo Stick and heads into the ring. Marcus uses the Kendo stick on Jason cracking him across the back several times. Kid Genius has made his way up onto the steel cage and he has hold of one of the ropes and he swings across and into the ring and wraps his legs around Marcus's neck looking for a hurricarana but Marcus holds him in a powerbomb like position and then runs throwing him over the top rope and Kid goes back first threw the table on the outside.

Adrian Riley
I don't see Kid getting up from that one. Lets take a look at that replay.

A replay is shown and the crowd is chanting " HOLY ****". Marcus turns around into a superkick from Jason King and Jason hits Marcus with a Act of God.

Chris Arenas
Marcus is down!

Jason quickly heads towards the corner of the scaffold and climbs up. Jason heads towards the ladder and starts climbing but he dosent see Kai Shepared who has used the steel cage to climb up to the scaffold himself. Jason now see's him, a bloody Kai Shepard and he jumps down off the Ladder hitting Kai with a Worldstar punch knocking Kai down onto the scaffold. Jason then looks down with a smile as he lifts Kai up and moves him towards the edge. Down below sits the broken table still on the ground, Kid lays next to it. Jason lifts up Kai and moves forward jumping off with him in a front suplex as both men land on the ground, Kai though lands on the broken table right in the ribs and he jumps around on the ground holding his ribs, the referee's around the ring quickly check on Kai.

Chris Arenas
Oh my **** god!

All men are down once again with the first one to move being Marcus Collins who is inside the ring, he looks outside at the carnage that presents itself. Marcus leaves the ring instead of heading towards the belts. Marcus grabs Kai Shepard and throws him shoulder first into the steel steps. Marcus then grabs Kid Genius who still hasn't moved from earlier and Marcus throws him into the steel cage his body just bounces off it and he falls straight back to the ground. Marcus then grabs Jason from behind and hoists him up onto his shoulder looking for My Ascension but Jason counters getting off his shoulders and lands on the apron, Marcus shocked turns around and runs into a kick to the head from Jason. Jason gets down on one knee and holds his side.

Adrian Riley
This is certainly starting to take it's toll on the competitors.

Jason standing on the apron leaps and hits Marcus with a “K-Bomb” smashing his knee's into his chest. Jason then pulls out another table from underneath the ring and sets it up. Jason grabs Marcus and places him ontop of the table and then bashes his skull with some serious punches. Jason then heads into the ring and up onto the top rope.

Chris Arenas
K-Bomb from the top rope!

Jason is about to dive but Kai pushes him off and into the ring, Kai then takes his position on top of the turnbuckle and hits the Kai of the storm on Marcus Collins threw the table. Kai grabs his ribs again after the impact. Kai eventually gets up to his feet and flying from the ring with the assist of the hanging rope comes Jason King who smashes Kai with a worldstar punch.

Adrian Riley
Boom! What a shot.

Jason lands on his knee's yells " I am God" and dosent see Kid coming towards him hitting him with a enzugiri. Kid now has his oppurtunity to go after the championship belts but instead lifts up the ring apron looking for something.

Chris Arenas
Idiot is wasting his time.

Kid pulls out a ladder and the fans cheer. Kid starts to set up the ladder near the scaffold and starts to climb it. Kai starts to climb up after him slowly. Kid reaches the scaffold and then goes over to the other ladder.

Adrian Riley
Kid Genius is going to do it.

Kai reaches the Scaffold and not wasting anytime and sacrificing himself he dropkicks Kid from the ladder who falls off slamming against the steel side. Kai lands hard himself on the hard scaffold grabbing his ribs again as he lays on the floor of the scaffold. Kai looks up at the championship belts and pulls himself up to his feet and begins to climb.

Chris Arenas
Kai Shepard is moments away from becoming the WWG World Champion and retaining his Carnage Championship.

The crowd is cheering " KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI" but coming up the ladder is Jason King trying to save his championship. Jason reaches the scaffold, Kai reaches the top of the ladder and goes to unclick the belts, Jason somehow has a steel chair and he smashes them into the ribs of Kai who is in obvious pain and he falls down the ladder landing on his knee's. Jason says to Kai " Goodnight" and smashes the chair across his head. Jason then tosses the chair aside and begins climbing up.

Adrian Riley
Jason is going to retain.

Jason is grabbed by the foot by Kid, Jason jumps down grabbing Kid. Jason then bounces off the steel cage like it was a ring rope and hits the act of god on Kid Genius.

Chris Arenas
WTF! How!

Adrian Riley
That was amazing.

Jason picks up Kid Genius throwing him off the scaffold and to the ground. Marcus Collins though has made his way up to the scaffold via the ring and attacks Jason from behind. Marcus knocks Jason down and then kicks him in the head. Jason tries to get up but Marcus knee's him in the midsection as he reaches his feet, Marcus hooks his leg over the back of the Jason's neck, hooks both his arms, lifts and twists Jason into a brain buster variation. Marcus leaves Jason and heads up the ladder towards the championship belts. Kai Shepard though pulls Marcus down.

Chris Arenas
How is Kai event standing.

Marcus punches Kai in the ribs and Kai is turned around and Marcus hoists him up onto his shoulders. Stepping closer to the edge.

Adrian Riley
Oh no.

Marcus though falls back onto the scaffold hitting Kai with My Ascension. With Kai and Jason both down Marcus climbs the ladder. He is getting closer and Kid Genius is on his feet in the ring. Kid quickly see's him and goes up and is on the scaffold. Marcus though uphooks the WWG World Championship belt and the Carnage Championship and the bell is rung. Kid falls to his knee's looking disappointing.

Chris Arenas
He's done it! He's reclaimed the championship he lost to Jason King last PPV.

Adrian Riley
Marcus Collins is your new WWG World Champion and the New WWG Carnage Champion. What a night. What a match.

Marcus stands on the scaffold and raises the championships into the air, there is a mixed reaction from the crowd. Marcus heads down into the ring and raises the belts into the air looking accomplished.

The match is over and Jason is sitting back watching all of the pomp and circumstance for the newly crowned champion, Marcus Collins.  Collins is holding the title in the air, when he sees King looking on and stops in his tracks.  Collins holds the WWG World Championship in King’s direction.  King frantically hops up and heads down into the ring toward Collins.  It looks as if their may be another fight brewing, when the two come face to face.  However, only words are exchanged between the two combatants.  King begins to pointing at the Championship belt that’s draped across the shoulder of Marcus Collins.  Collins smiles at King, and a funny thing happens when King smiles back. 

Adrian Riley:  Both guys are in the ring and this confrontation could explode at any time!

Chris Arenas:  There smiling but I don’t think these are friendly smile, I think these are more like until next time. 

In the midst of the confrontation the lights go out in the arena.  There are shrieks coming from the fans in the arena, as no one knows what’s going on.  Next, the lighting returns and every begins to look around to make sure everything is the same as it was before.  Finally, the people notice that there something very different.  This difference comes in the appearance of a seven foot monster by the name of Wretched Nobody standing on the rind apron.  King and Collins turn their attention to Wretched Nobody. 

Adrian Riley:  This might be a cliche but it fits in this very moment...”It looks like business is about to pick up!”

Chris Arenas:  Wretched is fresh off a dominant performance and he may be sending a message to the new champion and presumptive challenger about who the next champion will be!

Wretched Nobody steps over the top rope and Collins and King get into a fighting position.  Everyone in the arena is waiting for this face-off to burst into chaos.  Suddenly....BANG!  Collins bashes his new World Championship belt over the head of Jason King!  Then, Wretched and Collins begin an all out assault on Jason King!

Adrian Riley:  What the hell is this?  Wretched Nobody and Marcus Collins working together?

Chris Arenas:  For once I’m at a lost for words!

King is down on the mat and Collins points at Wretched, then he does a throat slash.  Wretched picks op King and hits him with “LOBOTOMY”!  At that moment, Kid Genius and Kai Shepard enter the ring  and attack Wretched and Collins.  Wretched is easily able to take the advantage on a weakened Kid Genius from such a brutal match earlier.  Shepard is getting the upper hand on Collins until Wretched pulls him from behind and hits him with “Trephination”!  Then from down ramp comes the other half of the losers Tony Man!  Tony goes straight for Wretched and then Genius joins in as they try and take the big man down.  Then, Collins grabs Genius and the two of them begin to go back and forth now.  Then, a roar of cheers from crowd can be heard.  The reason for this cheer is the recently returned Maxwell Lord walking his way to the ring.  Maxwell has taken off his suit jacket.  He is unbuttoning his cuffs and folding them up, getting ready to fight.  Also different from his earlier appearance, Maxwell is sporting his trademark clear protective face mask.  Maxwell slides into the ring, he grabs Genius by the shoulders and hits him with a “MILLION DOLLAR KICK”!  To the shock and dismay of the fans and announcers Maxwell kicks Genius square across the face dropping him to the map.  Then, turns his attention to Tony and gives him a “MILLION DOLLAR KICK” as well! 

Adrian Riley:  What the hell is going?

Chris Arenas:  Just when I thought I had this thing figured out, it just keeps getting better!

Jason King is starting to get back to his feet, but Maxwell kicks him in the gut.  Marcus is telling the guys something, and then he points to the commentator’s table.  Maxwell quickly rolls out of the ring and rips the top off of the announcer’s table.  Then, he begins to remove the monitors as well.  Wretched throws King over the top rope to the outside. 

Adrian Riley: Folks their right out here in front of us...and I don’t like it one .....

At that moment Collins pushes Riley backward, then he grabs him and throws him into the barricade.  Maxwell throws a punch that lays out Chris Arenas.  Wretched has King up in the air, grabbing him around the throat.  He drives him through the table with “Blasphemous”!  King is lying in the rumble of the table with Collins standing over him.  Maxwell lands a “MILLION DOLLAR KICK" on Matt Thomas!  Wretched Nobody throws the referee over the barricade.  Then, Wretched gives a big boot to the camera man.  Maxwell takes the opportunity to pry the camera from the camera man’s fingers.  He looks into the camera and begins to speak.

Maxwell Lord:  Let’s take a look at GROUND ZERO!

Maxwell uses the name of the pay-per-view to describe the scene from ringside.  He turns the camera around and begins to film the mayhem and carnage left behind.  The bodies of some the premier talent of the WWG laid waste too.  Maxwell begins to narrate off-camera! 

Maxwell Lord:  Look at it, the bodies of your heroes.  The lifeless carcasses of the elite, or the ones who consider themselves elite.  This is warning to all the fellow wrestlers.  Things are about to change in the WWG!  And if you thought tonight was something, YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET!

Tony Man is starting to stir in the ring, but Wretched pulls him under the bottom rope.  Maxwell gets the whole thing on film as, Wretch and Collins use Tony as a punching bag, before Wretched throws him face first into the steel ring post.  Collins head toward the entrance with the WWG Championship over his shoulder and then Wretched is soon to follow.  Maxwell puts the camera at the bottom of the ramp way, pointing up the ramp.  Grace Brutal is standing at the top of the stage as she taps Collins on the shoulder as he walks past her.  Wretched stops and waits by her side, while Maxwell walks past them both, with Brutal tapping him on the shoulder as well, in passing.  Wretched walks to the back with lasting image being Grace at the top of the stage with a smile on face.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:26:59 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: