Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:46:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

" Mewes/Rains Joint Rp " Party Time

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " Mewes/Rains Joint Rp " Party Time  (Read 113 times)
Ethan Rains
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Search Seventh year Anniversary Apple User Mobile User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Level 4 Triple Crown Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« on: June 07, 2016, 09:16:50 pm »

Many weeks ago

Ethan Rains is thrown into the back of a van and it goes screeching away. The kidnappers yet to be identified. The bag over Ethan's head is taken off. Ethan looks surprised.

Ethan Rains
What's this all about? You couldn't just pick up the phone and call me? Bloody hell guys, had me all worried and ****.

Sitting across from Ethan are former WWG Wrestlers and his step uncles Daniel and Micheal Uha.

Daniel Uha
There's just one problem with that Ethan, you havent been picking up your phone. We have left a tonne of voice messages.

Ethan Rains
You have? They all came from dad's phone. Havent you heard of texting?

Daniel and Micheal look at each other with a look of oops.

Daniel Uha
That's besides the point. This was the only way we could think to get to speak with you.

Ethan Rains
Couldn't use your own phones? I would have answered.

The Uha brothers look at each other again with a look of oops on there face. A mans voice then comes from the passanger side of the van.

How about we just tell the boy why went to these extreme measures to get his attention.

The Uha's expressions get serious.

Micheal Uha
Ethan, we've got some bad news about your father. We've been trying to contact you for weeks now via his phone because he's ran into some trouble.

Ethan Rains
Whatever trouble he has found himself in he can get himself out of. Now let me out of this van. I got some gym work to get to. 

The man in the front seat turns around. The older man has short grey hair and is wearing a nice suit.

Don't be such a child. Your father has been shot and is in a coma as we speak.

The expression on Ethan's face changed. He now looks genuinely worried.

Micheal Uha
Once your father left the WWG he went back to Ireland. Times are bad over there and while he didnt want anything to do with the gang life, he hasnt since he left to focus on being a wrestler, the rival gang heard he was back in town and called for his hit. The attempt was botched and he was left alive but he's not well.

Daniel Uha
He wasn't upset with you revealing to the world that one of your uncles was actually your father, he just got taken down before he had the chance to call you. He's proud of you Ethan. He's proud that you didn't end up in the gang life like he did and that you've focused entirely on your wrestling career.

Ethan Rains
I want to see him

The man in the front seat turns around again.

You can't. It's to dangerous. While he is still in Ireland it's not safe for you.

Ethan Rains
Who the **** is this guy and him telling me what to do?

Daniel Uha
He is friends with your father. A former general when he was in the Irish Pride Gang. He still has connections and is helping with everything. We are currently trying to get your father out of Ireland and into America for his own protection. He has to have heavy security 24/7 because there is always someone trying to finish the job.

Micheal Uha
Only last week a molotov cocktail was throw at the hospital. Luckily your father was move moments before it happened and the room was empty.

Daniel Uha
We fear for your safety and we are going to give you some security. 2 men. They will follow you everywhere. We have spoken to WWG and got them signed up as wrestlers.

Ethan Rains
Are they wrestlers? What do i tell people?

Tell them nothing of the truth, not even Mike Mewes. They will be introduced as new members of Magnum P.I. It's a cover story and you need to stick with it.

Daniel Uha
Don't worry Ethan. We are doing everything to get him back to the States and then you can visit him. Keep your phone on you and answer it because we will call you with any updates.

-------------------------------------------

The news was shocking, it was overwhelming. I didn't know how to take it. I felt guilty. I felt sad. I felt like i couldn't wrestle anymore. I may not get to tell my father that i love him again. He wouldn't want me to stop wrestling and that's why I've soldiered on the last couple of weeks trying to what I've been told to do. My new bodyguards have made there debut into Magnum P.I. Gomi and Mewes know nothing about them being my security. In the back of my mind was constantly the though of when i;d get to see my dad, even if he's in a coma. I must continue though as WWG rolled into New York City and Mike Mewes and Gomi wanted to meet up, it was party time!

New York City….appropriately named the city that never sleeps NYC was alive as usual.  The streets of Time Square flooded with a river of taxis slowly moving with the congested traffic.  People who would look like ants scattered around an ant hill scurrying to find their next crumb of food from the view of a 757 passing by.  NYC nightlife is already unpredictable but with WWG’s PPV Ground Zero in town not even the Big Apple could possibly prepare for what could happen when the Magnum PI show rolls into town.  WWG’s resident bad boys, party animals, and flat out debauchery had been known to raise some hell.  In this club the motto is “wrestler hard, party like its 1999” the latter they took very seriously, and this weekend would be no exception. 

Ethan, Mike, and Saitama had been cruisin’ the streets of Manhattan looking for the eventual party spot for the night’s festivities.  It was now nighttime and the moon had been full.  Mike was decked out in the usual gear, tattered light blue jeans a jet black leather jacket and one of the new Magnum PI shirts WWG released.  All white the shirt had a smiling banana with a thumbs up and free banana boat rides plastered in yellow with back trim on the back.  A white turtleneck shirt tucked inside black Armani dress pants, gold watches and necklaces cover the member of Magnum PI as Mike and Ethan were sporting the tag titles they had won at Shockwave and now had to defend at Ground Zero. 

It’s right up here on the left boys.  Party time babay!  It’s good to be back in New
York….Whoa whoa, how are doing this evening ladies?

A group of girls had been coming from the other directions and by the look of their outfits they were headed to the same place the boys were.  One of the women had fiery red hair and an unbelievably nice rack.  Another was blonde with a voluptuous ass that put old Kim K to **** shame.  These two beauties were leading the pack of fine hunnies.  

Well we are doing just fine we were just heading to this club we heard is pretty awesome. 
But I don’t know if we can get in.  It’s a very popular club.

Realizing the situation that just fell into their laps Mike winks at Ethan and Saitama.

Hey babe, you stick with us and we will get you into the club….let’s just say we know a guy. *wink*

Really? Well how can we say no? as she lets out a little giggle.

They all turn the corner to see that the line to get in snakes all the way to the street.  Magnum PI struts to the front of the line as if they owned the joint themselves. 

Antonio my brotha what’s up?  Check it these fine looking girlies are with us tonight bruh.

Mikey!  Hey anything for you guys!  My little brother loves the Magnum PI shirt you sent him!  

Without any hesitation Antonio rips the rope up letting everyone including the group of girls in. 

Ethan Rains
See ladies that's just how powerful Magnum PI is. Lets party.

The club was bumpin with girls grinding provocatively with guys and in some cases girl on girl.  As the music continues the crew walks to the bar to get drinks.  Mike glanced around the room taking in the atmosphere.  Tonight was the beginning to one hell of weekend, ultimately climaxing with a sweet victory of the Trotters to retain their tag titles.  Magnum PI fans in attendance immediately recognized their idols in the club and seized the opportunity to party with their favorite group. 

Later on in the night with the party in full swing, booze flowing, **** everywhere and the obligatory joint normally patrons doing these things would get kicked out but Magnum PI were not normal patrons by any stretch.  Big **** and Mike are grinding with her leg wrapped around the hip of Mewes.  Ethan has taken to bootylicious and those two can be seen making out in the corner of the VIP room and Gomi as usual is surrounded by the rest of the women.  All three men were headed to the same place though……boner city!!  By the end of the night it will be on like Donkey Kong.  During their intense grinding session big **** grabbed Mike’s neck pulling his ear toward her lips.

I have to ask….are you guys celebs or something?  You guys seem to be pretty popular around here.  So who are you guys?

We are professional wrestlers and we are doing a show this weekend at the Garden.  You baby doll are looking at the sexiest men in professional wrestling and we are champions.  That’s right babe you are hanging out with bonafide champions unlike the two losers that we are going to whoop this weekend.  Our occupation is wrestler but we specialize in laying pipe *wink*

Big **** face begins to blush.  She snickers at his well pretty forward comment. 

You are pretty sexy……I would love to see you in action.  Get a chance to see what your packing big boy.

She grabs Mike’s unit measuring up his equipment to see if she is willing to play.  A look of surprise and sheer erotic excitement comes over her. 

They don’t call me Magnum for nothin’ baby.

So these guys you are facing, are they pretty good?  

Mike scoffs at the thought coming from this woman.  The **** Street Boys were the worst tag team in the division especially after Magnum PI embarrassed them in the ring at the last show.

Those two assholes?  Hell no!  They suck so hard their day jobs should be giving free blowjobs to the homeless.  My grandma fights better than them and she’s been dead for 5 **** years.  Come Sunday those punks will be shown the door with a foot in their ass. 

Trust me babe you are with the real champions and there is noooo doubt about that.

As the song ends the ladies excuse themselves to the restroom because for some ungodly reason women travel in packs to the restroom.  While they are gone Magnum PI lights up a joint and begins to pass the dutchy.  It was clear that they were going to take these girls back to the hotel with them.  Smoke seeps through Gomi’s lips as he begins to laugh while the other two men peer over with smirks stretched across their faces. 

You alittle stoned over their bro?

Nah…..well yeah of course but I wasn’t laughing at that.  Two of the girls with me tonight asked if we were any good after I told them we wrestled. 

That one chick asked if the Trotter Boys were any good.  

All three men bust out in laughter.  What an idiotic question.

So I told her that they blow.  Speaking of blowing, big **** is going to be blowing me tonight!

He chuckles.  Ethan and Saitama high five Mike.  Saitama was ready to finally get in the ring.  The itch to wrestle drove him crazy waiting for his opportunity.  Finally that opportunity would come and he would show the world how terrible his opponents were.

Ethan Rains
Bootylicious wasn't exactly asking questions.

Ethan once again high fives Mike and Gomi.

Hey boys, by the end of the weekend Magnum PI will have retained their titles and Mike will get his shot at the Absolute Title and everyone will know the name Saitama Gomi!  

The ladies have made their way back to the men.  It is clear that they would like to leave and Magnum PI offers to take them back to their hotel room.  Bangarama is about to commence.

An unenthusiastic Madeline Ayers realizing the potential of getting hit on by Magnum PI is very great is standing in Magnum PI’s locker room conducting a WWG exclusive interview.  Madeline looks at the camera lightly brushing her hair out of her eyes making sure she looks the part.  As she signals for the camera to roll Saitama and Mike put their arms around Ayers much to her dismay.  She sarcastically rolls her eyes and begins the interview.

Hello once again WWG nation, this is Madeline Ayers here with another WWG exclusive!  My guests today are the WWG team champions, Magnum PI!  Before she can get out another word Mike interrupts her.

So Maddie have you decided if you are going to take me up on my offer?  I promise you won’t be disappointed.

If it gets you to shut up then….yes I will go out with you.

Ethan Rains
If Mike aint your style, you got the sexual sensation over here.

A hint of annoyance can be heard in the response and she totally ignores the remarks from Ethan.  Madeline continues with the interview before Mewes can react to her answer.

Gentlemen, at Ground Zero you will face the Peckham Street Boys, Derrick and Rodney Trotter for the WWG team titles.  

Ok, before you ask some ridiculous question here I’m going to get this interview started babe.  Derrick Trotter……**** you pal!  Who the **** are you calling a sleaze ball ****?  It sure as hell ain’t me.  Hey just because I get laid and you don’t doesn’t mean you can go running your mouth boy!  Don’t hate the player…..hate the game bruh.  

Ethan Rains
Also Maddy baby, it's not the Peckam street boys. It's the **** Street boys. Not to be confused that these boys get **** because they don't. 

Derrick, you and your brother are two mistakes that your parents call their son’s.  If I was your parents, I would be disgusted with what I ended up with.  No talent, no brawn.  Last week Mike and Ethan showed the world how much you both suck when they wiped the floor with you on Carnage.  Trust me it was a pleasure to watch my bros kick some **** Street ass!  This time at Ground Zero I get a chance to beat the hell out of you two fucks.  I don’t know if you were paying attention while you two jackoffs were playing with each other but I am a former 6 time world champion baby.  Saitama Gomi is straight fire!  If you think you have a chance against us think again.  I will show you a one night stand that you boys are going to wish you never had!  Showtime ladies and gentleman Magnum PI is primetime and it’s high time for some PI time! 

Speaking of last week it was announced that it would be all five of Magnum PI against both Trotters. 

So?

Isn’t that alittle unfair?  I mean it’s a handicap match at this point.  

Gomi goes to speak but Mike lightly putting his hand on Gomi’s chest letting him know he’s got it.  He wipes his mouth swiftly before looking at Madeline with a cocky smirk.

That’s the breaks babay!  Maddie no one said life was fair.  If the Trotters think they are the best and they deserve these titles then they will have to prove it against the entire club.  We all know though that Magnum PI is the best in the world and these titles are ours.  Mike smacks the belt draped over his shoulder. 

It’s real simple Maddie, we are the best!  We run this division and the Trotters are just another minor league squad who can’t hack it in the bigs.  Last Friday on Carnage we showed just how good we are when we obliterated those two hacks on live television.  We only made the challenge because we were **** bored and needed some opponents for the PPV.  Surprisingly, Licious and the General, who **** calls themselves the General by the way?  Who do you think you are Patton?!  Anyway, not only are we going to retain and show the world how **** pathetic you are, I will get a shot at the Absolute Title and Trotter you better believe I’m going to cash in this time!  Once that belt comes with me then maybe you can decide to hang up your boots and come to terms with the fact that you were never championship material.  Then your retarded brother can follow you out the door so that some real talent can grace this roster! 

Saitama steps in front of Mewes pushing back his partner.  Mike seems to light something behind Gomi as he goes to speak.

Trotters, Peckham Street Boys, **** Street Boys, whatever you guys are called enjoy the moment now.  Soak it in fellas because it won’t last long.  This dream of yours only ends in one way….and that is with Magnum PI standing over your lifeless bodies staring at our junk, in the middle of that ring on Sunday as we hold those titles high in the air and declare this division in the name of Magnum PI!

Ethan Rains
Madeline, sweet madeline. Who says we even need to compete. Mewes and I allready destroyed Derrick and Rodney without breaking a sweat. Who says we can't just sit back and allow Gomi destroy you both with the help from the other two, who we have yet to introduce. I think it's time for that. Moving forward though Derrick and Rodney we welcome you to try and bring some friends because we aint scared. Lets face it, you guys have no friends. Bring the entire Derrick fanbase and we will take you all down. We will enter Ground Zero the champions and we will leave the champions and the after party will be massive. Sorry boys you aint invited.

Madeline pulls the mic back toward her lips and does an about face to the camera lens.  A mile wide smile on her face.  Madeline is somewhat ecstatic to end the interview.

Well there you have it folks!  Magnum PI will take on the Peckham Street Boys Sunday live on PPV for the WWG team titles.  Also don’t forget the big main event….a Crazy Eight Match for the World Heavyweight Championship!  This is Madeline Ayers signing off!

Saitama looks to Ethan and then to Mike who is puffing on a joint.  Madeline chokes on the smoke from the paper.

Really?  Again?  How much weed do you smoke?    

As much as I want Maddie.  Come to my hotel room tonight.  Let’s get out of here boys.

He winks at Madeline looking forward to seeing her later tonight.  With a swift motion Mike signals for them to exit.  Saitama and Ethan file behind him as they casually make their way out the door. The door opens up again and Ethan pops his head back inside the door.

Ethan Rains
One last thing. Join me in 15 minutes in my locker room.

How many times do i have to tell you guys i'm not interested.

Oh believe me you will want this credentials because i'm about to reveal to the world the identity of the two other members of Magnum PI.

Ethan Rains is sitting in his locker room with two men sitting beside him. The same two men we have seen the past couple of weeks. We knew nothing about them. There names or there background. Ethan stands up.

Ethan Rains
Thankyou for joining me Madeline. I don't need you though, just the camera. Please if you will leave.

Ethan smiles and Madeline looks cut. She leaves.

Ethan Rains
Let me introduce to you Abban Garvez.

Ethan Rains
And "The Hype" Sebastian Dwight.

Ethan Rains
These men come over from Japan were they dominated the wrestling scene. They have competed in many wrestling promotions picking up the Tag team titles in every promotion they have found themselves in not only in japan but also England. These two men alone could decimate the Trotter brothers. They are hungry to make a name for themselves here in the WWG and America. Trotter's you better be ready because Magnum PI just got a whole lot stronger.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 03:08:08 am »

Man that was very good, Looks like your still tag champs, And now we know who the mystery men are. Awesome work guys.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 10:27:18 am »

Boooo I say boooooo! Cheap Uha pop, please, you're better than that lol ok that may be but you've never shy away from cheap pops lol. Nicely done, good to see you still have these RPs still in you, creatively speaking. Guess it just took the right partner and situation. I like this team that Chris has nothing to do with lol
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 10:35:59 am »

Abban is a beast!!  Magnum PI greater than Hysteria Foundation......lol.   Whoops I mean.....haha
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 10:39:30 am »

Ha please, I allow you to be the Tag Champions! lol and Abban is, always has been
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 10:49:15 am »

Ok Kevin Owens....lol jk. 
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 11:08:10 am »

ITS MY TITLE! lol
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: