Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 01:46:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Sunday Night Carnage 19/06/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Sunday Night Carnage 19/06/16  (Read 278 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: June 12, 2016, 09:51:39 pm »

WWG Carnage

Live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from the Consol Energy Center

Single Match
Morgan Terry vs Screwball

Number One conternders match Team Titles
The Losers vs The Jersery Boys vs The Peckem Street Boys

Single Matche
Mike Mewes vs Trine Larsen

Single Match
Abram Adams vs Maxwell Lord

Single Match
Jason King vs The Wretched Nobody

Carnage Championship Match
Marcus Collins(c) vs Kai Shepard
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 11:42:06 am »

The lights cut out, complete darkness fills the arena, so much so that without the use of your cellphone, you couldn’t even see your hand in front of your face. The glow from the red camera lights float like spirits as they rush to get into place. The usual screams of random people ring out from the darkness. Suddenly over the PA system the sound of a heart beat rings out.

Bump bump….. Bump bump…… bump bump….

Red flashes of light strobe to the beats of the heart and the crowd slowly increases they screams of anticipation. The heart beat slowly increase until pyro runs up the ramp and explodes around the stage, and the crowd erupts into madness with the reveal.

Murderdolls People Hate Me fills the arena as the lights come on and standing at the foot of the stage is the NEW World Heavyweight and Carnage Champion, Marcus Collins. Collins receives his biggest possible reaction to date being in his home town, the week after becoming the two time World Heavyweight Champion and the 4 time Carnage Champion. He looks around the arena, taking in everything for a moment. He looks down to his left hand which holds the Carnage title and then down to his right hand that holds the World title and slowly raises both of them in the air as the crowd gets behind him.

Adrian Riley: The new face of the company has finally come home and the fans are embracing him accordingly!

Chris Arenas: He is popular, but being this is his hometown, everyone is standing behind him as he represents the city itself. For him, this isn’t a Face or a Heel thing, this is a Pittsburgh thing.

Adrian Riley: This is our World Heavyweight Champion, he should b getting over like this in every city! Show the man some respect Chris!

Collins slowly drops the titles back to his side and slowly makes his way down the ramp and to the ring. He slides the titles under the bottom rope and walks to the front row, and borrows a chair from a fan. He walks up the stairs and enters the ring. He sets up the chair, picks up the titles, fastening them on the top rope behind him and takes a microphone from one of the ring hands. He walks back to the chair and sits down.

ATTENTION WHITE AMERICA!

The crowd pop once and the chant “GOD IS DEAD” repeats over and over. Collins smiles and laughs to himself. Me motions for the crowd to calm down and they slowly listen.

It feels pretty good to copy someone else for a change, I was right, it is pretty easy, but honestly, it’s not my style. It’s funny, you set someone up, hell I set the entire WWG up, and to my surprise everyone fell for it. I kept telling them that I was playing a game, that something more was being worked, but no one listened. It’s funny, you go back and forth, and back and forth, and bait someone in a trap, and they start to actually believe you have lost it, washed up, and that you are just grasping for past glories. I set out to kill a god this past week, and I did just that. Of course not on the level as I would have liked, but I did exactly what I said I was going to do, just like I always do. You would think, after all this time, people would learn.

”Fear the Reaper” chants pick up for a few moments, forcing Collins to once again pause, but not seeming to mind, he nods along with it.

I could sit out here like so many others before and brag about how I’m the man, but those two titles behind me already say that, and until those two titles are no longer with me, there’s not a damn thing anyone else can say otherwise. The day I do part with these titles, are because I allow them to depart, because the only way anyone around this damn company will ever get the best of me, is because I allow it. No one around that locker room can stand toe to toe with me without remembering why I have accomplished what I have. Which brings me to that brutal destruction after the match. You’ve heard Maxwell Lord say it best, just tired of the bullshit. This wasn’t something planned for a long time, this wasn’t even something planned over weeks in advance. I had something else in the works, just happened when this came up, it was a little bit easier. I wanted nothing more than to drop Wretched Nobody, and that may still happen, but it seemed that for once we had the same goals. Maxwell Lord’s return was an interesting turn as well, but when he expressed a similar outlook to me, why not. Don’t get me wrong, I give a **** about those two, they do their thing, but I know damn well, it’s not a bad thing to make life a little easier. I didn’t need them to win these titles, and I won’t need them to keep them. Hell, they are free to come after them if they really want too, but we are going to drop each and everyone in the locker room on the way. Maxwell does his thing, Nobody does what ever Grace tells him to do, and I still will come out each week and do what I do best, we will just guest star in each others genocides. Speaking of…

The arena lights flicker and suddenly everything falls under a deep blanket of darkness.  There is a single spotlight beaming to life in the middle of the ring, revealing an old battered Victorian gothic music box.  The ratchet lever on the music box begins to spin and we all hear the gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that grows more ominous with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth, leaving us in the pitch of blackness, gripped by the callous, talon-clawed hands of fear as Lux Aeterna Tenebrosi Stellata begins to play.

Marcus looks down at the ramp from  his chair. He sighs to himself and a slight snarls as he watches Wretched Nobody walk down the ramp. He mouths ‘What the ****?’ as the dangerous duo arrive to an electrified crowd.

Grace makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring.  She walks to the music box and closes it.  A tiny spark flicks outside the ring. The spark quickly and suddenly turns into a small flame stood upon the wick of a candle which illuminates the contours and crevices of The Wretched Nobody's haggard mask.

The lights in the arena go out once more, when they come back on Wretched Nobody stands in the ring and Collins is leaning back in his chair.

Nobody slithers under the bottom rope and slides back sitting in the corner.  Nobody reaches for the top rope and pulls himself back to his feet.  He rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – gently tapping together the tips of his fingers

So… there’s no seances going on, not sure who summoned you here Wretched. Kinda have a thing going on out here with my people. What’s up?

Very sweetly, Grace steps towards Collins and tousles his hair as she pulls a microphone - seductively from a garter belt wrapped so snugly around her silky soft thigh.

::Grace Brutal::We’re not here to talk directly to you, Cutie.

Collin tilts a brow and fixes his hair as Grace turns away from him to face the back.

::Grace Brutal::Attention!  Jason King!  God!  Priscilla, Queen of the Desert!  Or whatever your Female impersonator name is…. Any **** can whip together some self important bullshit and call it “quality” in hopes that anyone besides they, themselves - believe it to be anything besides a lame ass attempt at making up for their shortcomings; y’know - given enough time.  Oh… and did I mention - Right now…. You’re gonna see how Mean Momma Brutal makes dem big bucks!  Regardless of how tripe and meaningless a Basic ****, as even you are. It's still mighty easy - maybe even easier with your split personality disorder, and an ego that's about as rock solid as a soup-sandwich… To take Eight Hours to come up with “Herp a Derp, I'm only avid when I wanna be.  Otherwise I'm the wanna-be Jason King!  And that's so much worse!”  You pompous douche.  Like… Do you seriously less all that horse **** dribble out your mouth and STILL believe you got up and made any kind of statement?

Really?  I bet you chug Starbucks chai tea pumpkin spice lattes while you make Facebook posts about adorable kittens for funny things - you brutally basic ****.  I bet you're just balls deep into Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black - and whatever else provides you JUST enough of a touch on the pulse on meaningless pop culture to let you fool yourself into thinking you're hip enough to be superior to him.  You’ve been here for what?  Six pay stubs?  It’s cute as **** you crowbarred your way to the top…. One Time.  But The Wretched Nobody fought and Won his way there Twice!  And he defended challenger, after Challenger, After Challenger!  Until HE decided to put every suitable opponent inside an elimination chamber with him at the same time.  You… you just run, little bunny.  Don’cha?  It’s okay… the first step - is admitting you’re a problem.

Well you know what?  I could disparage you, like you tried to do to my Beautiful Wretch - but instead WE have chosen to take the High Road.  Wretch and I are super proud you crowbarred and nonsensically condescended your way to the title…….

……ONCE!  Then this Dashing Young Maniac behind me sitting on that all too perfect ass - just came back and took it from you, like you **** Owed it to him.  He walked in there after months of you acting like you’re SOOOOOO much better…. And he whooped your ass, until he inherited that **** strap, Like, For Free!  You dare talk down to My Wretched Nobody?  Who the **** even are you in six months from now?  Two or three more losses and you’ll likely break your contract with the company and run off with your tail between your legs desperately searching for another federation who might, maybe, perhaps, Momentarily believe you’re anywhere as good as you so desperately need them to believe you are - You Sad, Pathetic Little Insignificant Excuse for a “Man”.

My Beautiful Wretch has fought and earned it honestly - and he’s done it twice.  AND he held it for a whole hell of a lot longer, on either respective of his runs, than you and your crowbar were able to pry out of the competition.  I'm not sure if that's exactly where you get your sense of ill gotten superiority… perhaps maybe it comes from when you were deciding whether or not to go ahead putting on that white-face… which not only is a rip off of wrestlers past the fourth wall - but **** son, it’s a rip off of active guys on the roster like… Right **** Now!  You unoriginal bland ass ****, you don’t belong in a ring with men like Collins and Nobody… you’re a future headliner, son - we all know that.  Too bad the future headlines you’ll be in - are TMZ - when you’re found out for your baby raping **** collection….. You Sick ****.   Right now, Jason King is staring wide eyed at a monitor, trying to look like he’s mad when all that’s going through his head is “Did I delete my browser history?  Oh please, Me - tell me I deleted my browser history!” - FYI Hun, it’s just like your rectum after your uncle was done with it, Jason… it’s going to take about thirteen wipes to clean it all out.

Why did everything go down at the end of Ground Zero?  Well -- God Knows -- or at least, he’ll find the **** Out when he ONCE AGAIN gets Knocked The **** OUT, TONIGHT!  Good god you must hate yourself…. Everyone else who’s Real, honestly and truly does.  I’m mostly surprised that no one ever calls your smug ass out on - well… Being You!  *Grace pauses for a moment of reflection.* To be fair… you’re Such an easy target, it’s really kind of like throwing molotov cocktails at a cocker spaniel that’s locked inside a black car in Arizona, on summer solstice.  The inevitable was going to happen anyways…. I’m just speeding up the process, and making it a lot more entertaining to watch.

I’m curious when You realized that your little-big-man-syndrome was flaring as out of control and as badly as your herpes were at the time?  Was that it, Mr.King?  Is that why you think you have some right to try and talk down to a man who is one title reign away from being a triple crown champion?  Or do you just truly believe that you're a totally typical flash in the pan whose standard issue rampant run to the top in any way makes you special?  All your dumb ass does is act like everyone else is racist or oppressive - when you yourself really are just an inflammatory, dumb ****.

I will give you credit for one thing though… I don’t think anyone else in the entire federation has less of a clue about what people actually cheer for, than you.  I mean come on, Childish Gambino… just between you and I… how much of that Championship bonus did you spend on all those plants in the audience to get the actual paying crowd to flock on, cheering for you like a bunch of sheep?  ****, you wanna go fourth wall breaks with the Queen of Mean?  I’m a motherfucking wrecking ball with a Clit, ya hurd, Homegurl?

TONIGHT!  My Wretched Nobody is going to show you WHY he is now, and forever shall remain one of the single most Iconic and Feared men in this industry.  He is No Gimmick… and before tonight is over - you’re going to see the worse side of what he’s capable of….

See, Gaaad - unlike you and your straight off the shelf, completely, entirely and undistilled knock off bullshit.  The Wretched Nobody IS unlike anything you’ve ever seen.  And the only thing that I feel I should be Sorry for is that… I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.  I mean… honestly man - If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb up your ego and jump down the miles below splattering my corpse on your IQ.  **** son, Your momma’s so fat her patronus is a cherry cheese cake!  And everybody in the trailer park knows good and god damned well, that’s the only cherry that fat hoe has had in nearly half a century.  I shouldn’t be picking on her, I can only assume your inability to tell the difference between misunderstanding what’s obvious and pointing out your skewed version of it - is in some way related to her comedic mastery.  Like… she made you - and as far as anyone can tell since Ground Zero…. You’re the Biggest Joke Here!  If it wouldn’t take that flabby **** the same time as it takes the rest of us to go three spins around the sun - she MIGHT roll over in her grave about what a completely useless waste of oxygen and television time her daughter grew up to be, Jason!  Yes sir. You, sir, are a fuckin’ oxygen thief!  Like… I heard all that CRAP you spewed - but man… Isn’t it rather dangerous to use one’s entire vocabulary in a single lacklustre promo?  Seriously Brah, your aureate idiocy was as incredible as your inability to see just how blatantly you’ve ripped off EVERYTHING - CM Punk.  Except… you act like you drop pipe bombs… and really you’re just choking on Pipe. 

You are about as useful as a knitted condom, ****!  You are a sad, sorry little man and you’d have my pity if I didn’t know it was the only part of a woman you’d be able to touch without exchanging money and wearing a plastic bag on your head.  I’m jealous of all the people in the world that don’t have to know your stupid ass!  If ignorance ever goes up to $5 a barrel, I want drilling rights to your skull!  In the meantime… I’m just going to send The Wretched Nobody - on an exploratory mission with a Creeping in the Dark!

I have Zero Clue why you act so pompous when the fact of the matter is - You’re dumber than snake mittens.   OH! And by the way, the food network called and left a message for you - they wanted to get you on to help them out - apparently you’re the key ingredient in **** casserole, so maybe before you go dissing my mister again… you can give them a call?

I’mma fuckin’ enjoy watching your sorry ass get Stomped tonight! Maybe if you want to try and ease his hatred for you just a little wee bit… you MIGHT Try your “Attention White America!” Since you know nobody else is mandated by political correctness to even bother pretending what you say matters; but please, go ahead and do it So everyone knows which way to look - to watch you get Beat The **** DOWN!

Now… I’ll leave you with the wise words to consider and some are of one Cornelius Evazan who once said; “He doesn’t like you…. I don’t like you, either” - and then Grace Brutal said - PEW-PEW-PEW…. My Monster is coming to get you!

Grace fake laser gun blasts up the ramp before she boldly drops the microphone with a massive smile creeping across her face - Collins, as well as most of the audience are laughing out loud at another of her abusive rants.

The Wretched Nobody grabs the microphone off the ground and stands over Collins who doesn't look so much scared, as he does entirely unsure of why Nobody is looking down at him so hard.

₩retched Nobody> Why do I have to be associated with HIM?  I am an uncanny force all on my own.  I don't Need You, Collins.

Collins wags his head back and forth and mockingly mouths the words “I don't need you, either.” - Grace steps between them and pushes her back into the looming beast's chest… With a little struggle, she manages to get the microphone from his hand.

::Grace Brutal::Easy there big boy… There's no need for fighting amongst the talent.  Everyone is here for good reasons… Every one of you involved in this is involved for good reasons.  In Ring performance wasn't even something we’d leave to question - each of you is a dominant force all on their own and still, the powers behind this power play don't want to be known, but they want their essence felt.  You have to be associated with young master Collins because he's got skills you just don't possess.  That being said, sweetie - You have plenty he doesn't - and your other associate has resources neither of you do...

Not bothering to reach for the microphone his deep, gravely voice booms over her shoulder as he continues to glare at a man who once dedicated himself to vanquishing his Family.

₩retched Nobody> I was doing fine on my own!  I don't need anyone besides you, Grace.

::Grace Brutal::Listen, Beautiful… this isn't a question - I'm not politely requesting that you see what I'm going for.  I'm telling you, You NEED to trust me on this.

₩retched Nobody> I am as Loyal as I am Indestructible!  This ink covered miscarriage cannot claim the same things!

Collins stands up, refusing to back down from The Wretched Nobody.

::Grace Brutal::Honestly, Wretch?  Come on, you have to know… Both of them have their reservations about teaming up with you too, like Good Lord!

At that moment, the opening scratches of “Cult of Personality” stops everyone in their tracks.  That can only mean one thing, that this party is about to completed with the appearance of the final member Maxwell Lord.  On queue, Maxwell Lord steps onto the stage wearing a light grey suit, with a sky blue button-down undershirt, with a golden tie.  However, no mask again in this appearance.  Maxwell has a microphone in hand and he waste no time putting that thing to good use. 

MAXWELL LORD
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!  Why didn’t anybody tell me that a party was going on?  Well, “The Man of the Hour” is here so let’s really get this party started!

The returning Maxwell continues to make his way down the aisle.  In the ring, Wretched Nobody and Marcus Collins are still at odds with one another.  Maxwell makes his way to the steps.

Now I know that this is not what any of us envisioned doing.  I don’t want to work with either of you, and as we all can see you two don’t want to work with each other either.

Maxwell steps through the ring ropes, and enters the squared circle. 

But it’s not about what I want.  It’s not about what Marcus wants.  It’s not about what Nobody wants.  It’s not about what Grace wants.  This plan than any one of us individually but will benefit each us if we can follow it through.  Now, that’s not coming from my mouth, that’s just what I’ve been told.  Because honestly, I don’t think either one of you bring that much to the table.  Especially, what I’m bring to the table.  Because in case you or you forgot who the hell just stepped into the ring,  I am Maxwell Lord.  I am everything that I have been advertising since I walked through that curtain at “Ground Zero”.  I’m not just as good as I once was, no, I’M BETTER!  Then, we got you two out her talking about what you did and what you’re going to do, well let me tell you what I’m going to do.  Tonight, I’m going to answer a question.  I’m going to answer the question that the WWG Universe has been asking for months.  What would happen if one day Maxwell Lord stepped into the ring with Abram Adams?  Who would win?  Well, I already know the answer to that question and deep down so does Adams.  But tonight we’re going to put all the if’s and’s and but’s to sleep because I’m going to step through those ropes and I”m going to prove everything that I’ve been talking about.  I’m going show Adams that I and not Flash and Bang, but I’m also indestructible.  I know all of your tricks.  I have a counter, for your counter.  You think you know how good I am.  These two in the ring think they know how good I am , but when this night is over everyone will know.  You will know who I am and what I’m about. 

Maxwell pauses for a second after going on a rant about his opponent tonight Abram Adams.  Then, Maxwell turns his attention back to Collins and Nobody.  Maxwell then unbuttons his jacket and begins to take it off.

But now the question is what are you two all about.  I’ve made my point known that I don’t like either of you, but I’m willing to try this thing out, because I’ve seen the plan.  I know you all have seen the plan.  It works out for each of us to get what we want out of this company.  Wretched I know your fed and I tired.  So, let’s do something about it.  You tried the other way it didn’t work, so why not try this.  Marcus you got those two championship belts.  Yeah, sure you don’t need us in a one on one affair, but what about when it’s not one on one.  You go those two titles and that creates more than a huge target on your back.  There are going to be challengers that come from everywhere.   So, do you really want to add us two to the list of enemies.  We can do this thing and you can be as great as want be, but you won’t be alone.  Now, what I need to know is if you’re going to be in or not.  Because you’re either in this all the way or we can tear the plan up and start brawling right here and right now.

Collins looks back and forth at the two men and slightly sucks on his teeth. He tilts his head back and forth and almost mockingly begins to bring the microphone up but pulls it back down. He does the a few more times before bring it back up completely while takes a few steps back to lean against the ropes, center of the two titles hooked on the ropes.

Incase the two of you forgot, this isn’t my first double title run, I am fully aware of what happens. Frankly, half the fun is chasing titles, and if someone can catch me sleeping, good for them, but god help them when I wake up. But the two… well… three of you have reminded me of one very important thing. The very thing that I agreed to go along with this little rascals remake, championships or not, this idea entertains me. This is a really fun game we are playing here…

Collins pushes himself off the ropes and stands between Maxwell and Wretched, forming a triangle in the ring.

... and until I am bored with that game, I am willing to play along, but don’t get it twisted, I’m not afraid of any rich kid, or any devils, the reaper does not discriminate. One hell of a game we play, but backing down I will not. So why don’t we just do what the two of you say you’re going to do, I will just do what I do, and I am going to enjoy being home for the night, and maybe we can cause a little more chaos. Less you guys have a better idea, because frankly, out of the three of us, I am not the idea maker. I will let one of you three figure that out, less it doesn’t interest me, then I will do something that does.

Collins drops the microphone and turns around to grabs his titles. He stands on the middle ropes and raises them in the air and the crowd jumps up with him.

[Commercial break]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:45:37 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 01:55:15 pm »

Backstage a sweaty Morgan Terry is walking. He runs his hand thru his long hair and dumps a complete water bottle over his head drenching himself. He spits a mist of water. Morgan exits the double swinging doors and out into the parking garage. Production trucks and dark staff suv's surround the garage. Suddenly Morgan Terry's face goes blank.

Morgan Terry: No....you gotta be **** kidding me...no!

The camera pans out and shows Morgan Terry's beloved 1966 peterbilt rig trashed and destroyed. Paint scratched and windows smashed. Holes in fuel tanks allow diesel to flow onto the ground. Tires slashed so all you can hear is the air within hissing out. Morgan drops to his knees on the pavement and drops his head to the ground letting out a cry and moan. Out from the double steal doors runs a staff member dressed in all black.

Staff: Mr.Terry whats all this racket about, we're trying to run a live show, please keep the noise down....

The staff member looks around and goes silent as he notices the damage rig in the background. Morgan Terry stands up and wipes his sweat and tear drenched face. He walks up to the staff member and gets inches away from his face. He grabs him by the collar of his dress shirt.

Morgan Terry: Are you blind boy, do you not see what I see back there. Someone had to do this, someone destroyed the only thing i have left to remember my father. That truck was his life savings and he busted his ass and worked to near to death with that truck.

Morgan lets go of the staff member and pushes him to the ground.

Staff: I'm sorry Mr.Terry, but it's just a truck i'm sure it can be replaced or upgraded on our expense or at least repaired.

Morgan turns back around and pushes the kneeling staff member with his logger boots back to the ground.

Morgan Terry: You don't get it do you, as you sit there wearing your nice shirt and pants and fancy headset my fathers truck sits destroyed. You don't have a care in the world because in a few hours you'll leave here, climb into one of those nice black suburbans and be driven to your fancy hotel. As for me i'll sit here stranded without a ride to the next show and have no idea how i'm gonna explain to my mother about this. Big problem isn't it pretty boy...but oh not for you cause after all it's just a truck huh?

Morgan puts his hands on his hips and runs his hand thru his hair once more. He begins to nod and speaks under his breath.

Morgan Terry: You know what, how about next time you see whoever is in charge tell him I want an open challenge next week. I'll face anyone or anything, clearly this has to be some sick kind of joke and i'm not gonna just stand around and let this happen. Yes i'm a new guy, but i wont be treated like this. So you tell them, i'll be here next week and you deliver someone to me. I'll show everyone i'm not a joke!

Morgan walks over to his destroyed rig and looks at the damage before climbing into the truck to gather belongs and then he exits it walking back thru the double swinging doors.

Chris Arenas
Morgan Terry seems upset and conflicted. He has a match up next against Screwball maybe he should focus on that before putting a open challenge.

Adrian Riley
That rig means alot to him, give him a break Chris.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 01:56:15 pm »

Single Match
Screwball vs. Morgan Terry

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one fall, Introducing first..

The lights dim as the entrance music hits,  Screwball emerges onto the ramp with his arms thrown in the air, full of energy.  Making his way to the ring he interacts with the crowd before sliding in under the bottom rope and launching himself onto the turnbuckles as he raises his arm in the air and points to the sky.

Matt Thomas: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred and ninety-seven pounds...SCREWBALL.

The roar of a 1966 281 Cummins powered Peterbuilt fills the speakers. It cuts out and is followed by Johnny Cash - God Is Gonna Cut You Down instrumental. Out from the black curtain walks "King Of The Road" Morgan Terry. He pulls the black aviators from his water drenched face and places them on top of his head and begins walking down to the ring.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent, from Iowa 80 Parking Lot, weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds...MORGAN TERRY!

At ringside he hops up onto the ring apron and wipes of his logger boots before climbing between the ropes. In the ring he climbs up onto the turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air while nodding looking deep into the rows of fans.

DING! DING! DING!

Morgan Terry is slow, beginning and Screwball rushes, forcing him into the ropes and flings him forward. Terry runs, hitting the opposite set of ropes and upon rebound, ducks the attempted clothesline. By the time Screwball has turned to face the man who once had no chance.. he's taken off his feet with the RUNNING UPPERCUT! Rolling up, Terry is prepared to knock him down with another.. but he gets knocked short with a kick to the gut! Terry staggers back from the blow, slipping through the bottom and middle rope given how low he was in running.. falling to the floor below! Standing tall in the ring, Screwball chuckles, adding insult to injury by taunting the crowd. Feeling confident about what he's done so far, finally he decides to put his attention where it matters.. slipping out of the ring. Terry attempts to throw some elbows into Screwball’s midsection but he's quickly met with a knee to his double overed face, dropping him limp. Screwball has to drag Terry, but doesn't seem to mind as he flings his opponent into the barricade. Standing Terry up, to lean him back into the barricade, Screwball raises his hand.. chop!

Hand across the chest, Terry crumbles as the chop echos throughout the arena. Cringed in pain, he covers his chest and Screwball backs away, much more focused on something else. Pushing the timekeeper away from his seat, he reaches over and grabs a steel chair. Folding it up, he grins widely as he turns back to use it on Terry, approaching the now standing. DROPKICK by Terry, right to the leg, taking it out from under Screwball and he drops to the floor. The chair drops from his hands, and his face smashes off the floor, shutting every ounce of momentum down as Morgan Terry glares at the downed man.  Terry grabs Screwball and throws him into a pole, and Screwball’s head bounces off the pole.  Morgan Terry stalks Screwball, grabbing him by the head.  He lifts him up for a SUPLEX, and drops him on the ring apron with the lower back of Screwball hitting the edge of the ring!  Terry throws Screwball into the ring, then goes for the first pin of the night.

ONE!

TWO!

Screwball manages to get the shoulder up, and Terry seems slightly surprised but pulls his opponent up, throwing him back into the ring. Pulling himself into seated position, Terry begins to transition into a stand, stalking Screwball with clear intention. Screwball is standing but bent over as Morgan Terry mounts the turnbuckle, when he does, there's usually one move in particular and that's the move he goes for when he needs comfortable..

MORGAN TERRY TRUCK STOP!!

INTO THE SUPERKICK BY SCREWBALL!

Countered! And Terry goes down like a ton of bricks, his head kicked off by Screwball! Terry isn't even moving, as Screwball recovers and quickly attempts to go for the cover yet again in this fight, hoping this time to put his opponent away.

ONE!

TWO!

TH..

Kickout yet again! There's almost awe by Morgan Terry pulling down deep to get the shoulder up, and Screwball is having a hard time believing it happened. Terry gets up and turns to Terry, who’s eyes are in the back of his head.  He grabs him and plants his head into the ground with an impaler DDT!  Screwball quickly jumps to the top rope...

SCREWBALL WITH THE SCREWBALL SCRAMBLE TO MORGAN TERRY!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Matt Thomas: And here is your WINNER.. Screwball!

Screwball's hand is raised by the referee and he soaks up his debut victory here in the WWG. This is short lived when Ill Niño - Against the Wall begins to play and out onto the ramp walks Cartel Sinaloa. Cartel is alone as he walks down the ramp with his trademark cane. Cartel enters the ring and his music dies down. Cartel takes the microphone from Matt Thomas and approaches Screwball looking at the newest wrestler in the WWG.

Cartel Sinaloa - You look familiar. Like somebody that use to wrestle down in Mexico. Regardless welcome to the big smoke, The WWG. Nice debut match beginning your career on a high. Celebrate it while you can because before you know it that career can go up in smoke. I wish you the very best in your career i really do because you will need it. 

The lights in the arena go dark and then flicker and a figure can be seen standing behind Screwball. When the lights come back on one of the men who attacked Vengenza stands behind Screwball.

He wastes no time taking Screwball down from behind with a clothesline to the back of the head knocking Screwball down to his all fours. He comes up behind Screwball putting him in a camel clutch. Cartel walks up bending down getting close to Screwball.

Cartel Sinaloa - Welcome to the big leagues.

The crowd then start to cheer as down the ramp comes Vengenza and he slides straight into the ring taking the fight to the guy attacking Screwball. Vengenza gets the upper hand on him with punches to his head and then takes him down with a dropkick. It's not long before the rest of the group comes down the ramp and hit the ring attacking Vengenza were the numbers games are just too much for Vengenza to fight against. The crowd cheer again as Tiger G comes running down the ramp trying to help out. Tiger springs over the ropes but is taken with a big boot by the man with the blue face flooring him in his tracks. The bald headed one picks up Vengenza and slams him into the ring with a devastating sitout powerbomb. The Blue face one grabs Tiger G and tosses him outside the ring. Cartel is happy. Screwball is then thrown outside the ring aswell by the 3rd member with white face paint and hair. They stand tall in the ring.

Cartel Sinaloa - Let me introduce the new terror in the WWG.

Hold on just a minute Cartel

The women we saw at Ground Zero is standing on the ramp and standing next to her is another man.

You will do no such thing. Boys it's time to leave.

The men in the ring leave the ring leaving Cartel in his lonesome, he quickly leaves the ring not wanting to be there when Tiger G, Screwball or Vengenza regain their feet.

commercial break

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:23:58 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 02:26:13 pm »

Backstage Morgan Terry is shown sitting back against the wall outside the men's locker room with his head down and head phones in. Walking down the hallway is the same staff member from earlier. Dangling in his hands is a pair of keys. He stands above Morgan Terry and taps him with his foot. Morgan looks up and removes the head phones from his ears.

Morgan Terry: Can I help you?

Staff: No, but I have something for you. We can't replace your truck, but we came up with something.

Handing out the keys and a piece of paper, Morgan reaches up and grabs them from the staff member hands. Morgan looks at the keys and the looks over the piece of paper.

Morgan Terry: (Chuckles) What am I suppose to do with this, this is a joke.

Staff: No sir, this is a state of the line piece of equipment we found for you and is if i do say for myself a fine rig. An upgrade from that other thing. Fully loaded leather and heated seats. Cat powered engine, practically can drive itself.

Morgan chuckles again.

Morgan Terry: I'm glad you can read the piece of paper, thanks but no thanks. You guys gave me a under powered yuppie truck. My father would roll over in his grave and disown me if i took those keys. I'm sorry but i cant take this.

The staff member shocking looks at Terry with disgust. He takes back the piece of paper and keys from Morgan and turns to walk away.

Staff: Suite yourself Terry, we offered and you declined. Licious expected this from you, and wanted me to tell you he expects you to still be at the arena next week for the show. No excuses.

The staff member walks away laughing, as Morgan Terry puts his ear buds back into his ears and lowers his head.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:27:04 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 02:53:46 pm »

Number One conternders match Team Titles
The Losers vs The Jersery Boys vs The Peckem Street Boys

Joining the announce table for this match was Ethan Rains. He brought Abban and Sebastion with him who just stand behind him.

Ethan Rains
It don't matter who wins this match because none of them will be able to defeat Magnum pi.

Triple Threat rules in this one see's Derrick Trotter, Kid Genius and Stasi inside the ring. Kid is alone with the rumours that Tony Mann is in a hospital in bad shape.

Chris Arenas
I'm surprised Kid is even here tonight and not by his boyfriends side.

Kid goes flying across the ring by the hands of Joey slamming him back first into the corner. Stasi quickly tags in his man Sal and they both are inside the ring and target Derrick and quickly hit him with a double suplex before the referee tries to get Joey to leave the ring. Sal then turns his attention to Kid in the corner. Sal lifts Kid up onto the top turnbuckle and then climbs up with him looking for a superplex but Kid fights back and eventually knocks him off the ropes. Kid then jumps wrapping his feet around Sal and hits him with a hurricarana and Sal goes flying under the bottom rope to the outside.

Ethan Rains
Watch out for Derrick!

Derrick comes behind Kid trying to steal the victory with a roll up, 1...2...Kid breaks free. Derrick quickly tags in Rodney who comes into the ring, Kid don't see the tag and goes after Derrick but Rodney hits him with a cashing in Spear and covers.

1...2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winners, The Peckem Street Boys.

The referee raises there hands in the air and Ethan stands up at commentary and claps.

Ethan Rains
Once again we have to beat the **** street boys. Too Easy.

Ethan takes off the headset and walks around to the front of the announce table and Abban and Sebsation get in close and Ethan tells them something. Ethan walks forward getting up onto the ring apron. Derrick and Rodney take defensive positions keeping a eye on Abban and Sebastion who come forward stepping up onto the apron next to Ethan.

Adrian Riley
I think ****'s about to go down!

On the outside of the ring The Jersey Boys start to attack Kid Genius. They double team beat him down with kicks and then pick him up and throw him into the steel ring steps. The Jersey Boys think they are mad celebrating at ringside.

Chris Arenas
I don't know what these fools are celebrating about, they just lost.

The Jersey Boys leave up the ramp doing some weird Bro dance. Ethan jumps down from the apron like the Peckem Street boys aren't worth there time. Abban and Sebastion follow him and they start to leave. Derrick then calls for a microphone.

Derrick Trotter
Listen up me old muckers. Right here we have three ****'s who can't hold there own even with the numbers games.

Ethan stops in his tracks, turns looking back at the ring and says " You aren't worth my effort". Abban and Sebastion though start heading back down towards the ring and slide in and **** is about to go down.

Woah, woah, woah! Not now.

The General is on the big screen above.

The General
Lets make this legitimate. Next week on carnage we turn this into a match, The Peckem Street Boys against Abban and Sebastion. You two want to debut then lets have it. Also Trotters you may want to watch your back.

With those words Derrick looks behind him in time to see Gomi about to slide in and sneak attack him. Rodney and Derrick quickly get out of dodge.

The General
Just one more thing, Magnum Pi will be banned from ringside and if they interfere then i will strip the team titles from them.

The crowd cheer Ethan isn't pleased.

Adrian Riley
What a match up for next week.

Chris Arenas
I'm interested in seeing what these two, Abban and Sebasation, can bring to the WWG.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:46:38 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 04:09:03 pm »

Earlier Today

The scene opens in first person view. We are walking along and we see grey stone blocks surrounding the corners of the wall. A peice of Kelly green duct tape can be seen close to the top of them. We continue down and come to a front desk were a lady sits behind the desk.

Can i help you?

The person is silent as we see “How bad do you want it?” written on a sign hanging above the door, the entrance to where all the action takes place. We continue threw these doors and into a area which included gym equipment and a wrestling ring. There was a crowd around the ring cheering and yelling. A event must be taking place. A man approaches the camera.

This is a closed set. You can't just come....oh wait a minute, it can't be? What brings you here?

The man steps in view of the camera and we can see Ethan Rains standing in a nice grey suit. Ethan has his eyes on the ring ignoring the man in front of him for a moment.

Ethan Rains
I have a interest in one of your wrestlers. I know it's shocking because the talent you have down here is disgusting and would never run with the big dogs, just look at Guan Loco, Bridget Anderson and Trine Larsen, who i might add will be destroyed in the ring by my man Mike Mewes on Carnage later tonight. Trine Larsen belongs down here, lets be honest about her championship win against Abram Adams. The only reason she won was because Adams let his feelings and emotions get in the way. She belongs down here and Mewes will prove that later tonight. I've heard you have a fella down here who is Irish and loves to drink. Now get out of my way, i'm heading to the ring.

You can't go in there.

Ethan ignores the man brushing past him and gets to the smallish crowd surrounding the ring pushing his way thru, a few of the people around ringside turn there attention to Ethan whisperng amongst theselves.

" Holy ****, is that Ethan"
" No way, can't be"
" What's he doing here"
" Ethan let me join Magnum PI"

Ethan gets thru the small crowd and is now standing next to the ring were he rolls inside were a match is taken place between Danny Barron and Kevin Persistent. The two stop the match due to Ethan's interference and Ethan takes out Kevin with a Irish Layout. Danny isn't sure what to do as Ethan gets up standing before him.

Ethan Rains
How would you like to join Magnum PI?

To be continued

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 04:19:55 pm »

Single Matche
Mike Mewes vs Trine Larsen

It has been quite a match so far with Trine Larson and Mike Mewes.  Mike came out hot with a nice superkick right as the bell rang and went for a cover but Trine was quick to kick out.  Since then it has been back and forth with both superstars feeling the momentum on their side once or twice.

Trine looks for a swift kick to the gut but Mike is one step ahead grabbing her leg.  Quickly Trine tries for an enzugiri but Mike ducks and keeps his head low as she tries to comeback with kick before whipping her to the mat with a dragon screw.  Get used to the view because that is where you’re going to be tonight babay!  Mewes bluntly grabs his crotch and gyrates in Trine’s direction.  Mewes then runs toward the ropes bouncing back with an elbow to the chest of a grounded Trine.  She clutches her chest, wincing in pain.  Mewes then signals for the Mewesanova, picking up her legs he turns her and locks it in.  The pressure on her back is painful. 

Chris Arenas:  Mewes looking to lock this match up.

Adrian Riley:  Magnum P.I. has been hot as of late.  Trine in a bad spot right here.

Fighting against the pain Trine tries to make her way toward the ropes reaching by the finger tips.  Despite fighting her momentum Mewes can’t keep her from the ropes as her left hand locks on to the bottom rope but Mike does not break despite a couple warnings to break.  The ref gets to four before Mike breaks the hold.  Mewes gives the members of the crowd showing their displeasure for him the finger.  Suck it!   Trine, however, has gotten to her feet and Mewes fails to realize in time as she drops him with a dropkick to the back sending him crashing to the mat.  Mewes though uses his ring awareness realizing he is close to the ropes and rolls out to the outside.

Chris Arenas:  Smart man get out and regroup Magnum.

Trine wastes no time rushing to the opposite side of the ring slings off the ropes and launches herself in a suicide dive to the outside landing it flush.

Adrian Riley:  Trine Larson with some crash and burn!!

Both superstars are on the floor trying to regain some energy.  Trine is the first to her feet and walks over to Mewes grabbing him and sending him back into the ring.  She pulls herself on the apron and enters the ring.  Mewes is getting back to his feet but Trine delivers a hard DDT followed by a standing leg drop before going for the cover.  1…..2….NO!

Mewes kicks out at 2 1/5.  Trine looks for the Scrappy Splash.  As she jumps Mewes brings his knees up and Trine can’t adjust in time as her gut lands on the knees of Mewes.  Trine rolls around in visible pain as Mike looks to get up.  He reaches his feet and is looking for another superkick.  Trine gets to two knees and lifts her head right in time for Mewes to connect with a superick sending Trine’s head back in a whiplash and she hits the mat.  Mike goes for the cover.  1….2….NO!

Adrian Riley:  Mike got cocky and didn’t hook the leg and Trine is able to stay alive.

Chris Arenas:  Don’t worry he is going to end it here!

Mewes looks to the turnbuckle and rushes to the corner.  Climbing up to the top he looks to hit an Air Mewes.  Mike launches in the air and lands the Air Mewes.  He covers Trine this time hooking the leg.  1….2….NO!

Adrian Riley:  Trine kicked out!

Chris Arenas:  How the hell did she kick out of that!??

The crowd explodes as the ref holds up a two and Mike can’t believe it.  Furious he begins to fight with the official.  Mewes gives the ref a DDT in frustration thinking it should have been three. 

Adrian Riley:  What the hell was that for!??

Chris Arenas
Slow count Adrian

Adrian Riley
Slow count my ass, Trine just has fight.

Mewes is frustrated and it is showing and he rolls outside the ring grabbing a steal chair and heads back into the ring and he starts to smirk as he waits, begging Trine to get to her feet. Trine slowly gets up all groggy and turns around into a chair shot from Mewes but she kicks Mewes in the midsection and he drops the chair. Trine grabs him around the neck and uses the ropes to springboard hittting the Can't Even, Trine then hits Mewes with the Scrappy Splash and makes the cover, meanwhile a Derrick Trotter has come from the back ina referee shirt.

Chris Arenas
WTF chris aint a referee.

Adrian Riley
He got the shirt.

1...2...3. Ding, Ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Trine Larsen.

Chris Arenas
This is bullshit, what's Trotter think he is doing?

Adrian Riley
I love it! If Mewes didn't take out the referee then she'd have got the 3 anyways, she didnt even know it was Derrick. It's official, Trine is the winner!

Trine and Derrick leave the ring and Derrick raises Trine's hand in victory. Mewes looks on in disbelief as we head to a commercial break.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 04:21:10 pm »

-Lights go out in the arena as it is all of pitch black for about 2 minutes. The audience is cheering because they have no idea whats about to happen, as soon as they start to die down Abrams theme hits.-

-The crowd erupts in a huge ovation.-

Adrian Riley
"Here he is! Abram Adams has made his way back to the WWG!"

Chris Arenas
"His match isnt until later, what's he doing out here now?"

-Abram walks onto the stage as purple and white house lights shine up. The crowd is still chanting his name as Abram walks out in an all white suit. Abram stands at the top of the stage with his arms extended at his sands as if he is praising the moment.-

Adrian Riley
"Abram looks like he recreated himself here Chris, he looks way more animated that when we last saw him and he grew a beard."

Chris Arenas
"Ok, wow, so he grew a beard when he was gone, big deal! After he blindsided Licious at Ground Zero, he better have grown another set of eyes because he will constantly have to keep watching his back!"

-Abram struts down the ramp as he talks to a few fans at ringside. Abram has a huge smirk on his face as he gets to the ring steps, he steps up a few then stops, he then steps back down, goes to ringside and walks over to a girl sitting in the front row. Abram then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small white Rose and hands it to her. She smiles as Abram then jumps on the apron and extends his arms to the crowd. The crowd cheers and almost gives him a standing ovation.-

Chris Arenas
"Oh great! Really? He's doing the flower thing again? Come on man! I used to love this guy and now hes acting like a jackass again!"

Adrian Riley
"Pipe down Chris, Abram is back and the crowd loves it!"

-Abram gets in the ring and grabs a microphone. He starts tapping it with his hands as he puts it to his face. Before Abram speaks the crowd breaks out in a "Welcome back!" chant as Abram looks around with a smirk. The crowd dies down as Abram, again, puts the microphone back to his face.-

Abram Adams
"Now that is an interesting reaction that I can honestly say I am not used to getting. It's nice, it's a nice change of pace here as I make my way back into the game so to speak. I mean, for so long when I was on top, you people viewed me as your villain, the top guy that single handedly destroyed your heroes. The change of pace I speak of is obviously now, that I have come back after a lengthy absence, the top guy you despised is the guy you now cheer and unconditionally shower with appreciation. Lets think about this for a second, is your newfound appreciation for me based solely off of the fact that you havent seen more for quite sometime? Or, is it more of the fact that now you all realize that when you had me leading the pack before, you didnt fully appreciate me? Therefore, realizing, that you dont know what you have until its gone. Look, regardless of what the case may be, whether you like me, hate me, it really makes no difference in my main motive because I am back and I am coming for what's mine. It all honesty I do appreciate the respect you now give me, hear me out, I dont want to be another one of those guys who has to be the bad guy in this situation where I say you didnt love me before so you shouldnt love me now, im not that guy. My main intention is to not come out here and be the bad guy once again, or, in that same context, be the good guy even. My main plan is to make sure everything goes according to plan, I came back for a sole purpose and that is to once again reclaim my spot at the top."

-The crowd is still cheering for Abram despite his remarks.-

Adrian Riley
"I am not really sure on what to make here of Abram."

Abram Adams
"So why? Why am I so rightfully owed a shot when so many have come after me and so many have worked hard to get a taste of what I already had? Why do I get to just walk back in here and say I want a shot? Well, I am not saying that, and from the looks of it I am not getting that. I mean just look at the card for tonight, I get placed in a match against Maxwell Lord who you all either love or hate but after Ground Zero I am sure his motive is for you to hate him, I get placed in a mid card match against him and for what? For ratings? Licious had to sit back behind his desk wondering what to do with me, Kavanagh had to come up with a last minute plan, it doesnt really add up. This is where the conspiracy comes in to play, you see I think its because regardless of which side Kavanagh and Licious play, they have one thing in mind and that is to keep me at the bottom. Why? Its simple, because im old news. I get it, you have to role with the times, replace the old spokes with fresh ones, but when you look at it from a far distance, you start to realize that the fresh spokes they are replacing the old ones with have more rust on them than the original."

Chris Arenas
"The hell is he talking about?"

Adrian Riley
"Something is a bit off with Abram it seems, im not sure whats going on here."

Abram Adams
"I get it, speaking in metaphors is probably not the best thing for people to understand, I mean when I did it in the past everyone got "so bored" with how I was speaking, how I was acting, walking, you name it I was called many different names. I was called boring, I was called a coward, I was called a flash in the pan, a fluke, a never should have been, a never was, but what I should have been called is the man, the champion, the one who put this place on the map once again when people like The Family were running around driving everything into the ground! You had flukes like a hacker come in, mess with the motherboards and lights, then all of a sudden get a title shot. You put people in positions that they never deserved and when I finally had to permanently retire a clown, yes, a legit clown, THAT was the only time my name was taken seriously! Lets face it, this company was going down faster than when the titanic supposedly hit that ice and when I started a New Movement I changed the entire landscape, but I get no credit, all I get is cast aside and played off like I was a has been!"

-Abram starts getting stern, he looks around looking agitated but then he smirks again.-

Abram Adams
"Ah you see? Bitterness starts showing its ugly head in this situation and that makes me start acting like, well, like Maxwell Lord. The point I am trying to make here is that it is easy to act like you are owed something, it is easy to come out here and complain about how you are the ONE to change everything. It is easy to act entitled, but what isnt easy is showing everyone that you truly are every bit of what you say you are. Call me crazy, the rumors swirl constantly, call me a has been, everyone reaches that stage at some point, but all I can really say is that sooner rather than later you will be calling me the champion again and that isnt a threat, it isnt a promise, it isnt even a warning, its simply, and utterly, one hundred and ten percent positively, the truth."

-Abram smiles and throws the microphone down. He then extends his arms again but no matter what he says the crowd still cheers for him. Abram then waits for his match up.-

Adrian Riley
"Wow, all I can really say is that Abram seems to have taken a turn during his absence."

Chris Arenas
"He's a lunatic Adrian! He obviously lost his mind when he took off and now hes acting all crazy! He grew a hobo beard and now he thinks everything is a conspiracy!"

Adrian Riley
"Well, we will see Abram in action next!"

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 04:23:23 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 04:31:08 pm »

Backstage Licious is sitting in his office when The General walks into the room.

The General
It must hurt Licious.

Licious
What does?

The General
Having Abram Adams back in the company. You really thought he was done for good huh?

Licious
Abram is here because i allow him to be here. If i wanted i'd have him packing his bags with the snap of my fingers. I'm a changed man and have a business to run. I don't have time for Abram and his games. If he think's it's going to be easy, if he think's he is going to walk back in and get a shot at the champion, he's mistaken. He will have to earn it.

The General
That brings me to my next topic. We have a problem Licious. We have all these superstars who have legitimate shot's at the WWG World Championship. Because of past rematch clauses. We have people who are fighting each and every week who deserve the same. All these back end rematches that need to be used up. I have an idea that i want to run by you.

Licious
Since when do you run anything by me?

The General
Well we are co-gm's, i figured we could try and work together now and then, you know make things easier.

Licious
Well what's your big idea?

The General
Hold on, lets do this off camera.

The General turns towards the camera crew.

The General
We need to discuss some matter in private. Please if you will leave. Thank you.

The cameramen leave the room and they show the door being closed.

Adrian Riley
I wonder what the big idea is?

Chris Arenas
After the Crazy 8 Match it could be anything Adrian. I'm excited.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 04:53:25 pm »

Single Match
Abram Adams vs Maxwell Lord

Adrian Riley
Alot of people have arguably said this should have been the main event tonight. It has been a blockbuster.

Chris Arenas
They are both stealing the show. This has PPV match written all over.

Adams and Lord are both down in the ring after having such a grueling match, you wouldn't know that either man has spend time away, neither man missing a beat. There has been many pinfall attempts but neither man has been able to get the victory yet. Adams is the first man to begin his rise to his feet but Lord isn't fair behind him. Adams is up and catches Lord with a knee to the midsection. Adams wants to end this and goes for a Hello Goodbye but Lord quickly counters elbowing him to the face and then quickly drops him with the codebreaker. Lord then takes a moment to catch composure.

Chris Arenas
I'm not sure this match is even going to end with a winner.

Lord grabs Adams putting him between his legs looking for a Taste of Excellence but Adams is quick to counter flipping him over his head and Lord lands on his back. Adams falls onto the ropes in exhaustion. Lord is getting back up and is floored by a running clothesline from Adams.

Adrian Riley
Look chris!

Down the ramp comes The Wretched Nobody. Adams looks up and see's him and quickly grabs Lord looking to hit him with a Hello Goodbye. Lord hits Adams with a jawbreaker though as he tries to pick him up. Lord then nails Adams with a Million dollar kick and makes the cover.

Adrian Riley
Wretched Nobody may have caused enough interruption.

1...2....Adams kicks out.

Wretched is now at ringside. Lord brings up Adams looking for the Taste of Excellence once again. Adams counters though and rolls up Lord into a small package, 1..2...Lord breaks free. Marcus Collins is now coming down the ramp capturing Adam's attention enough for Lord to roll him up, Lord though grabs the ropes, the referee don't see.

1...2..3, ding ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Maxwell Lord.

Marcus grabs Adams pulling him outside the ring and throws him shoulder first into the steel ring steps. Lord stay's in the ring getting his arm raised by the referee. Wretched Nobody then comes over grabbing Abram and picks him up onto his shoulders and walks him around and plants him ontop of the announce table. Lord now makes his way up to the top rope.

Chris Arenas
I think we better get out of the way.

Lord jumps from the turnbuckle hitting a Lights, Cameras, Splash on Abram taking him thru the announce table.

Adrian Riley
I don't know what to make of this....alliance?

Chris Arenas
There seems to be some underlying agenda.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 04:57:33 pm »

Backstage Jason King is standing by with Tedd, Weston and The man in black standing behind him. Alex Almon is also standing by.

Alex Almon
Jason earlier tonight Grace Brutal had some rampaging words for you. Do you have a response for him?

Jason King
Can you hear that?

Jason listens as we can hear the crowd chanting " LONG LIVE THE KING" over and over again.

Jason King
I'll do my talking inside the ring.

Jason walks off to the fans chanting.

Adrian Riley
Wretched vs King is next. 

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 05:14:14 pm »

Single Match
Jason King vs The Wretched Nobody

King and Wretched are slugging it out in the ring, King Irish Whips Wretched but he reverses and sends King into the ropes King is met with a big boot to the face, Kings Down, Wretched picks him up and throws him into the corner and starts to throw lefts and right to the face of the world champion. King covers up but is knocked to the mat in a sitting down position. Wretched then walks to the other side of the ring and runs at King and hits him with a knee to the face, Wretched then pulls King out to the centre of the ring and goes for the cover.

1…...2….. Kick out!

Adrian Riley: Wretched Knowbody nearly gets the first pin fall.

Chris Arenas: It’s going to have to be more than just a knee to pin the former champ.

King kicks out, Wretched urges for King to get to his feet he goes for the clothesline King ducks kicks Wretched in the stomach and hits a DDT.he waits for Wretched to get to his feet then hits the “WorldStar” (Superman Punch). Wretched staggers back a little so King hits another World Star this time Wretched drops to one knee. King then hits an Enziguri to the temple. Wretched falls on his back. King then hits a standing moonsault and goes for the cover.

1…..2…. Kick out!

Adrian Riley: After all that Wretched still kicks out.

Chris Arenas: Just a matter of time now Adrian.

King slams the mat in frustrations he picks Wretched up and Irish Whips him to the ropes hits a clothesline Wretched goes down but gets straight back up. Wretched roars in the face of King who looks shocked, King throw a right Wretched Blocks he hits King with a right connects King staggers back Wretched grabs Kings arm Irish whips him to the ropes and King bounces of them and is met with sidewalk slam.

King looks to be out cold, Wretched picks him up for the Lobotomy King escapes and then hits the “Act of God/AOG” (Lethal Injection) and goes for the cover.

1…...2…. Collins breaks the pinfal diving into the ring breaking the count.

Chris Arenas
The **** he come from?

Lord follows into the ring behind him and they start beating down on King.

Ding, Ding.

Adrian Riley
Jason King wins via DQ.

The beat down continues on King but down the ramp comes Tedd, Weston and The man in black all holding crowbars. Collins, Wretched and Lord see this and leave the ring. Tedd, Weston and The man in black slide into the ring checking on Jason as we head to a commercial.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 05:20:35 pm »

The door smashes open and Mike Mewes comes into the locker room where the rest of Magnum PI is sitting.

Mike Mewes
Give me that joint.

Gomi hands Mewes the toke and he has a puff.

Mike Mewes
What the **** was that? Trotter you piece of ****. You ruined everything. I had the victory and then i was going to take Trine home for a night, **** you Trotter. You took from me a chance at some ass and now i'm taking away your Absolute Championship. Saddle up boy beause at WWG Revolution i will become the WWG Absolute Champion.

Ethan walks over putting his arm on Mewes shoulder.

Ethan Rains
We may have bigger problems.

Mike Mewes
The WWG Team Champions? We got that.

Ethan Rains
Not that. These guys.

Ethan shows him a picture.

Mike Mewes
Delay the party. We aren't finished here tonight.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:23:21 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 06:07:02 pm »

Carnage Championship Match
Marcus Collins(c) vs Kai Shepard

Carnage Championship
Marcus Collins © vs Kai Shepard

Matt Thomas: The following contest is for the WWG Carnage Championship!

Adrian Riley:  This match has a big fight feel!

Chris Arenas:  You’re right I feel like we’re back at the pay-per view and we all know how that turned out!

The lights in the arena go out except for a single spotlight staring straight at the stage. Entrance music Sleep Now in the Fire. A row of fireworks shoots down from the top of the stage as Kai Shepard steps out from behind the curtain raising his hands to the crowd.

Matt Thomas:  The challenger from Cape Town, South Africa from two hundred and five pounds...The Perfect Storm...Kai Shepard!

He walks down to the ring slapping the hands of the fans alongside the ramp (and sometimes he poses for a photo with some). As he gets to the stairs he pulls off his shirt and tosses it to the hottest woman in the front row and winks. Kai then slides into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle with his arms out wide. ‘People Hate Me’ begins to play and Marcus slowly walks out to the stage with a kendo stick in hand. He doesn’t bother to stop and continues down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: And the champion, from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred and thirty-eight pounds... The Reaper...Marcus Collins!

Adrian Riley:  One question on everyone’s mind is “How focused will Collins be to retain the Carnage Championship here tonight?”

Chris Arenas:  Collins is a fighter and he will fight tonight, mark my words!

He reaches the ring and stalks around it before rolling under the bottom rope and finds a corner and stands slowly looking around at the crowd. He drops the kendo stick and kicks it to the outside.

Both men are in the ring at Matt Thomas exits the ring.  Marcus Collins hands over the Carnage Championship to the referee for this match.  The referee holds up the Championship to let everyone know what is on the line in this match.

DING DING DING!

The two competitors square-off, circling one another as it looks like they might go for a lock-up, at least until Marcus Collins decides to take a different approach by driving his knee into Shepard’s midsection. That takes the air out of Kai, leaving him vulnerable when Marcus shows-off his impressive strength by lifting Shepard completely off his feet into a SCOOP POWERSLAM! Kai hits the mat hard, but Collins doesn't bother to follow up, instead gloating to the crowd about his superiority over their beloved hero. But don't count out “The Perfect Storm” that easily! He quickly fires off a few punches to Collins' abdomen as he fights his way back to his feet, then whips the Carnage Champion to the ropes. When Collins rebounds toward him, Shepard nails the Champ with a standing dropkick! That leaves Collins reeling, and he rolls all the way to the outside to try and regroup.  But Kai Shepard has other ideas! From his position in the ring, he runs toward the ropes and dives through them straight at Marcus Collins, leaving both men down.

Adrian Riley:  Wild start to the match as both men are down on the outside!

Chris Arenas:  Kai risking it all here early, may cost him late!

Both wrestlers manage to pull themselves up at ringside, and begin trading some hard shots. And although Collins seems to be hitting harder, Shepard is hanging in there... right up until the point when Marcus Collins blasts him with a headbutt, then lifts him up to drop him face-first across the ring apron! Kai Shepard is left laying on the arena floor, until Collins scoops him up to roll him back into the ring. The Reaper follows after him and goes for the cover

ONE

TWO

Adrian Riley:
  Too much fighting spirit in Kai to pin him this early in the match.

Chris Arenas:  This is just a warm-up for Collins he’s testing Shepard!

But no three, as Collins backs away, taunting Kai to get up as he readies himself to take advantage the moment. And as soon as Kai stands? Collins charges toward him with a running Bicycle Kick! But wait! Shepard ducks! He ducks under Marcus’s attempt at a kick... then rolls up the champion for a surprise school-boy pin!

ONE

TWO

Adrian Riley:
No! Collins kicks out, and keeps hold of his championship!

Chris Arenas:  Whoa!  That had me sweating Riley!

Collins quickly gets back up, looking more embarrassed than anything after almost being caught-out by that school-boy attempt, and he tries to make the challenger pay by manhandling him into the corner. As soon as he forces his opponent up against the turnbuckles, Collins begins to lay in some heavy punches, firing away at Shepard until the referee needs to call him off. The defending champion isn't happy, but this minor distraction from the ref is enough to give Kai a chance to fight back! He kicks Marcus in the leg to hobble him, then hops up onto the turnbuckles while grabbing the The Reaper by the neck. Before Collins can try to stop him, Kai comes spinning out of the corner, taking Marcus Collins down the hard way with a TORNADO DDT!

And he goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!!

Chris Arenas:
But no! Marcus kicks out!

Adrian Riley:  Kai has shown the champ that he has come to regain his championship belt.

Shepard can't believe it and neither can most of the fans, but Collins kicked out!  Kai heads for the corner, climbing to the top rope while his legions of fans cheer in anticipation. But Collins springs back to his feet and rushes into the corner, ready to take the Shepard down from his perch on the top rope. But no! Kai didn't fall, and is ready to catch the oncoming Collins with a boot to the face! Marcus stumbles out of the corner.  Leaving nothing to stop the Hurricane from flying through the air with the greatest of ease! He flies on a collision course with the stunned Cesaro, ready to hit a -

FLYING FOREARM SMASH!!

Collins his leveled with a Forearm to the jaw that instantly drops the champ.

Collins is motionless in the middle of the ring, before Kai crawls into a cover, hooking both legs as he goes for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!!

THR - No!!

Adrian Riley:
  What on Earth!  How did Collins kick out of that?

Chris Arenas:  I told you Collins was a fighter!  He’s not going to lay down!  You want the title you’re going to have to take it.

Kai gets to his feet and heads to corner looking for a Kai of the Storm when down the ramp runs Maxwell Lord and following him is Wretched Nobody.

Adrian Riley
And here they come...

Lord jumps up onto the apron distracting Kai. The referee warns him to get down but this allows Marcus to get up and run knocking Kai off balance and the top rope to the ground. Marcus then kicks him outside the ring and begins to distract the referee. This is where Wretched Nobody picks Kai up hitting him with a Lobotomy. Marcus then rolls outside the ring grabbing Kai and sending him back into the ring. Marcus makes the cover.

Chris Arenas
It's over.

1...2....Kai kicks out. Marcus can't believe it.Marcus grabs the referee and pushes him arguing with him. Marcus then locks in the Death’s Grasp on Kai in the middle of the ring. Kai fights and fights. Kai won't tap out, Marcus tells him to. Kai can't move. Kai ends up passing out and the referee ends up calling for the bell. This upsets Collins.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Marcus Collins.

Marcus breaks the hold and gets up and pushes the referee " What the **** are you doing" Marcus grabs him around the throat.

Adrian Riley
Marcus has snapped.

"I wanted to pin him or make him tap, restart the match" The referee says he cant and for this Marcus hits him with a Reaper's Touch. Marcus then rolls outside the ring grabbing Matt Thomas and throwing him into the steel ring steps. Marcus rips up the apron and pulls out a table and sends it into the ring.

Chris Arenas
Kai's about to be owned!

The crowd cheer as down the ramp comes Jason King. He comes alone. No crowbar. The crowd chant " LONG LIVE THE KING" Jason slide into the ring and is immediately pounced upon by Lord and Wretched with Marcus joining in. Wretched hits him with a Lobotomy. Marcus then continues to set up a table.  The crowd cheer once again as Abram Adams comes down the ramp, his ribs are wrapped in bandage and he heads into the ring. Adams trades blows with Lord but Wretched ends up kicking Adams in the side of the head. Lord then hits him with a Taste of Excellence. They turn there attention back to Kai Shepard. Collins picks him up and hoists him up onto his shoulders. There attention is turned when they hear the voice of Mike Mewes.

Mike Mewes
While i'd love to see Kai Shepard go thru that table i must insist you rethink the situation.

Chris Arenas
What? This is a shock, What's Magnum PI doing out here?

Standing on the ramp is all 5 members of Magnum PI

Mike Mewes
There is only room for one dominate faction in this company, and while you call yourselves, well i don't know, not a faction or alliance you sure as hell act like one. This right here is Magnum PI and we aren't going to allow 3 wannabe's take over this company. There might be a hell of alot of people in the back that hate us and we don't like them but i think we can all agree that we can't stand back and allow this trio to control this company. This is Magnum PI territory.

Magnum PI start to walk down the ramp

Mike Mewes
Don't get this idea wrong because next week it will be back to business as usual, kicking Trotter's asses. But this needs to stop before it gets out of hand.

Magnum PI start heading down the ramp.

Chris Arenas
It's on!

Marcus drops Kai aside and the trio in the ring get ready.

Adrian Riley
I never thought in a million years Magnum PI would step up for the good.

Chris Arenas
For the good? They are still the same but Marcus, Wretched and Lord are trying to take over "there" company. This is Magnum PI's house.

Magnum PI stand around the ring and all look at each other. Down the ramp then comes the WWG locker room. Trine Larsen, The Trotters, The Jersey Boys, Screwball, Vengenza, Morgan Terry, Tiger G, Braden, The Rick. The Entire WWG locker room including backstage staff and the ring crew. The trio in the ring are taken off guard.

Licious and The General both walk out together. Licious is holding the microphone.

Licious
Guys you really need to think again about taking out the "entire" locker room because it looks like they can unite together when they are pushed into it. What you three are trying to do has been done before, The New Movement took control of this company and people were scared to rise up, but they have learnt there lesson. If you are going to try and do this, without support from anyone with power then be prepared for this. They stood up. They will fight. Take it from me it never works out how you plan it too. You've even pissed off the referee's and staff by assaulting them or there friends at Ground Zero.

Licious hands The General the microphone. Kai Sheapard, Jason King and Abram Adams are all on the outside to safety.

The General
We won't allow you to bully your way around this company. By all means if you do it by wining matches fairly, then so be it. Tonight you have shown a demonstration of how you want to try and influence things. We won't allow this. Moving forward though to the next WWG PPV Revolution. We have a major announcement to make. After discussion we have decided that this years Revolution will play host to the return of the Time To Shine match. A ladder match that has it's rewards. This year though the things hanging above the ring will the the WWG World Heavyweight Championship and the WWG Carnage Championship.

Licious
We've been back and relise that some people believe they have a rematch for the World Championship but we have scrapped that and we are going to make you work for your spot in the time to shine match. The only person in this match so far is Marcus Collins. The people in the ring believe they should be in the match, the people outside believe they should be in the match. Over the next few weeks we will hold matches and the winners will go to Time to Shine.

The General
You have a target on your back Collins, and even Wretched and Lord want what you have. Next week every singles match will be a beat the clock match, the winner will move into Time to Shine.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: