Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 07:22:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Set Up....

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Set Up....  (Read 453 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 06:52:22 am »

Something in Kid Genius seemed to deflate as Trine moved her hand from his neck and she frowned a little, catching brief glimpse of it in his eyes. She wanted to just hold him and not move until everything fixed itself. Until Tony was better. Until that sadness in KG’s eyes that seemed like it was so much older than the last few days went away. It was hard to be caught in between feeling so incredibly close to someone- so quickly, and trying to figure out where you stood. Sure, they’d spent time together in Miami on a ‘more than friends’ date, but this felt serious. This was the kind of situation where your significant other slept with you in the uncomfortable chairs beside the hospital bed. Where you both sat beside holding onto one another and the hope that things would turn around.But the reality was that Trine was far from a significant other- no matter how much that notion felt natural at the back of her mind where she continued to push it.

She was just a check in the ‘other’ box- terrified of crossing a line in the sand she couldn’t see.

And the fact that this was something she was worried about when Tony was on the other side of that hospital room door made her stomach sour. This wasn’t the time to be worrying over the waters of whatever sort of relationship she and Kid had- or her own insecurities. She was so angry with herself for a moment, but the sound of Kid’s stomach drew her attention away.

Blue eyes looked down to the grumbling protest, before looking back up- meeting Ken’s gaze. The blonde smiled.

”I offered and I think your stomach took me up on it.” she shifted, like she’d been about to take a step back, but changed her mind. Something held her there, like her feet had been cemented to the white tiled floor beneath them. Her mind sent the signals to move, but there was a resistance like someone had tied a string in the center of her chest and anchored it into Kid’s.

Her mind wanted to go, but her heart refused.

”I’ll find the good stuff, her feet still didn’t budge, but she lifted her hands up, and wrapped her arms around his mid-section with her ear pressed to his chest, ”I’ll be right back…”

She didn’t want to leave. The anxiety of if she left then something bad could happen in between and she wouldn’t be there was eating away at her mind and soul, but she let her arms fall to her sides, and took a step back.

”I’m kinda hungry too. So, I’ll sit with you and Tony.” another smile, but it was faulty. Tony wouldn’t have been eating with them, but at least they’d be there for him.

Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 07:44:10 am »

Trine wasn't taking no for answer it would seem. She looked strange, like her body and her mind were fighting for the steering wheel. She seemed out of sorts and KG could relate. Hospitals did that to him every time...he tried his best to avoid them at all costs. It hadn't even been that long ago since Trine had been here herself and Kid had fought passed every insecurity and fear in his mind to get himself in the building.

Seeing her here though Kid knew just how kind and wonderful Trine was...her uncomfortableness was all over her eyes but she still smiled at him. She was here and she was fighting past her own battles to be there for Tony and maybe...for him too. Kid couldn't help but feel like her smile was the best thing he had seen in the longest time. It was like he had been trapped in a deep dark cave and just for a moment a fresh wind blew into the empty blackness and reminded him of the beauty outside this hole he was in. Trine pressed herself against him once more and again KG soaked it in as much as he could. He couldn't help himself but her presence had made him feel...not so broken...and he needed every drop of that right now.

KG: ok

Was all that Kid managed to say as they embraced. He knew that if he spoke much more than that he would most likely say something he could never take back. So instead of words he just sunk in the hug a little closer and a little tighter. Somewhere in the back of his mind he thought that maybe if he hugged Trine just right she would know...everything...and he wouldn't have to risk shattering the world around him by saying a word.

She let go
He let go

Trine took a step back and spoke with another smile that was betrayed by her sadness. Her eyes were still red from crying and Kid could almost feel the heavy weight. She made mention of Tony and he looked back behind him, for a split second,through the crack in the door. He could see the still unmoving hand of his best friend in the world on the bed sheet. He turned back to Trine and took a breath in and then let it out before nodding his head.

KG: um....yeah...uh...we would.... i would...really appreciate that.

Kid said with a small waver in his voice as the words had to stumble over the jagged rocks of grief, guilt, and sorrow that lined his throat. He moved to head back into the room where his best friend lay fighting furiously for his life in a battle that no one could see. Kid stopped as he turned back around slightly.

KG: ...Trine...

He spoke softly as a doctor walked between them down the hallway towards something more life and death but undoubteble not as complicated as the feelings bouncing back between the two former champions.

KG: I wanted to call you...it's...it's just...i'm sorry i didn't. But you came anyway and....i really am happy you're here. Tony always did like looking at you more than looking at me  so maybe....

a few tears rolled down Kid's cheek even as he smiled and shook his head. His chest was heavy with the weight of what he knew lay beyond the door he was about to walk into.

KG: you're a good...friend...to come her for Tony...thank you.

Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 11:09:47 am »

Trine had turned to head down the hallway when she heard Kid say her name. She turned around, a soft genuine, smile on her face despite the fact her eyes had already started to well up with tears. She’d done a lot of difficult things throughout her life, but walking away (even if she was coming right back) had been one of the worst.

She was so **** scared of the unknown and once that room was out of eyesight- Kid and Tony became unknowns. That thought was killing her. To not be there...just incase...what if…

”We really need to get better at this whole calling each other thing…” she laughed, but it was a quarter sob and shakey. ”but that means more to me than I think I can say. You guys...you guys mean alot to me- and I’m here for both of you.”

Her bottom lip shook and that was her cue to turn back around.

”I’m just gonna buy up all the chocolate chip cookies. We can split them. We need….just a ton of junk food or something…” she picked up a walk, clenching her hands at her side as she tried to keep her voice even.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 12:57:58 pm »

KG: sweet...

Kid said but he was so soft and Trine was so far away that he doubted she heard him. He turned back to the door and stood there. Now that she had gone he realized just how tired, weak, and scared he had been all this time. The door felt like it weighed as much as a small moon. Kid didn't even want to try and push it open because nothing good layon the other side of it.

but...after a minute of standing at the door...he walked inside.

The room was deathly quiet...not that there wasn't sound. The machines that kept Tony breath whirred and buzzed. His heart rate monitor beeped at a steady rhythm. But every room that Tony was in always seemed to just be erupting with life but now...it was just the machines...so patterned...so dull...

KG: hey dude...

Kid said walking and closing the door behind him. Tony didn't move, he didn't blink, he didn't twitch his hand or shift in anyway. His face was a big bruise with surgery scars and tubes sticking out of it. His hair was gone and his bright colorful clothes had been replaced with the hospital gowns they gave everyone. At least, KG had thought, they were had little green dots on them...Tony
s' favorite color was green. He had said it was pink for awhile...back when Rayven had kept her hair like that but...KG had always known it was still green.

Kid walked over fighting the urge to openly sob on the unmoving body of his best friend. He sat down in one of the three chairs in the room. He didn't want to touch Tony at all...it would be...to much. So instead he sat close to him and locked his fingers together.

KG: So...that was my mom on the phone...she says she...um she loves you and she's gonna come up to see you as soon as she can.

Kid waited a second for the mom joke that would never come. The machines beeped and whirred. Tony stayed still.

KG: Yeah so..*cough* i'm flying her out here soon. Your parents will be here tomorrow so.....

He didn't know what he wanted to say. He didn't want to think about Tony's poor parents. He didn't want to think about how he was going to have to tell them their son hadn't opened his eyes in two days.

KG: hey man...um...Trine is here. She is getting some food but...*cough* she's going to be in here real soon to see you...

Kid fought back the lump in his throat but he lost and he began to cry. He hung his head and the tears returned again. He lifted his head up and managed a smile that shook ever so slightly from the sobs making his chest jump.

KG: If you just move your hand...just a finger man...i...i'll ask if she wants to switch places with that nurse that's been doing the sponge bath. I won't even be mad dude...i promise...just...please...don't...just move your hand.

Kid looked at his friend as he lay still in the bed. there was no movement or even the semblance of something Kid could pretend was movement. Kid hung his head again and let the sobs take over for a minute before sitting back up in his chair and wiping the tears away from his eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 10:39:25 pm »

The walk to the elevator, the ride down, and the walk from the downstairs lobby to the cafeteria had all been a blur. She couldn’t read half of the signs at first glance because she’d spent the almost the entirety of the walk with tears silently rolling down her face. They dropped to the sterile tile below like liquid atom bombs.

The smell of the cafeteria snapped her out of it for a moment. The task at hand pushing to the forefront of everything as she scanned through the line of trays and hot plates. There was a small nook for the grill and that seemed more appealing than something that say in a tray of water over an over glorified lighter for an indiscriminate amount of hours.

She wasn’t sure what Kid would have liked, but back in Vegas he’d opted for a hamburger and fries- so that was a safe bet as far as she was concerned. Then a Grill Cheese sandwich- she had no problem waiting either. This way he had some kind of choice. She pulled a mountain dew from the small, glass front, mini fridge just before the cash register and a bottled water.

Then- almost quite literally, a bag full of cookies. The woman at the register raised and eyebrow, but Trine wasn’t up to making a joke. So, she just shrugged and paid.

-

The door in front of her felt so ominous.

Blue eyes stared down at the slick metal of the doorknob, then to the thin window that ran along the left side of the door. The blinds had been drawn and she couldn’t see inside. She shifted the bags in her arms to try and knock, but it was hopeless. She frowned, readjusted, and knocked the front of her flip-flop against the door.

She took a deep breath and tilted her head to rub her eyes against the curves of her shoulders.

”It’s Trine. I think...I might have gotten too much.” she laughed breathlessly, stepping back from the door.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 12:22:27 am »

Kid Genius moved his head to the sound of something hitting the door. He hadn't gotten up because the sound was...not quite a knock and it sound like it was coming from the bottom of the door. Then he heard Trines voice and he stood up from his chair quickly. There was small stupid part of himself that thought that Trine coming here had been a dream or that she wouldn't want to come back after she saw him have a mental freak out just moments before. But there she was at the door. Kid wiped at his eyes again and tried to make himself look...not such a mess. He moved to the door and opened it just enough to slip through.
He saw Trine was carrying a small army of food in her arms.

KG: Wow...

Kid said with an actual smile that he didn't think he would ever be capable of making

KG: So you weren't kidding about all the junk food huh?

A bag of cookies began to fell from the group and Kid quickly grabbed in before it tumbled to the ground. He reached forward and took the rest of the food from Trine as well. He looked down at it and then back up to Trine.

KG: You didn't have to do all this...but....thanks. Tell me how much it was and i'll pay you back.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 09:44:01 am »

”I don’t joke around when it comes to food.” she smiled, thanking him for catching the rogue bag of cookies,”Keep your money, good sir!”

She pushed up onto the balls of her feet and plucked one of the bags up with her thumb and pointer finger.

”Aaaand...also some of it is for me. So. You’re fine. No need to pay me back.I got a burger and a grilled cheese. So, whichever one you don’t want I’ll take.”

She failed to mention she’d gotten an uneven number of cookies...just incase…

Trine blinked realizing they hadn’t really made a plan for who was eating what and where. She didn’t want to just step in if Kid needed to be alone, but at the same time she’d wanted to pay Tony a visit. It was hard to explain, but it felt like he was too far away. Even if he was just on the other side of the door.

At the same time she was terrified to see him not looking like himself. She’d forgone funerals based solely on that fear...but this was not a funeral. He would get better. Things would work out just fine and the three of them would be back to goofing off before they knew it.

Tony would be okay.

”Uh- I mean, if you wanted company. I can always just eat when I get back to the hotel- It’s not far! Sorry, I didn’t even think- If you need time to just- if you need alone time that’s totally fine!”
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2016, 10:37:27 am »

KG: No!

Kid Genius spurted out a little harder and faster than he had wanted. He cleared his throat and shook his head.

KG: I mean...no i think it would be good for....i think you being here would be nice...for Tony...

He looked down and then back up at Trine.

KG: and...me.

Kid smiled sheepishly realizing suddenly that his natural instinct to run his hands through his hair when he was nervous was impeded by the large amount of food in his hands. Kid's smile slowly faded as he took a deep breath and looked into Trine's eyes solemnly.

KG: it's just...

He let the words place themselves together in his mind the best way he could without causing pain to himself. It was like putting on clothes while doing your best to avoid an all over sunburn.

KG: It's...not good in there Trine...i wanted you to be ready for when you walk in.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2016, 03:10:47 pm »

Trine took a breath in, but it had wavered. She smiled, but it was thin and barely holding on as she nodded her head towards the bag of cookies- letting the breath she’d taken earlier out through her nose.

”I got….a lot of cookies….I have a feeling there is no being ready for this sort of thing…”

She looked up to KG and she could feel her heart bottom out. A part of her wanted to run in the other direction- or just never step through the door at all, but she knew it wouldn’t fix anything. It was time to be strong. If there was some way that Tony would have been able to know that she was there...she wanted to be strong.

”...I don’t know how you’ve managed to go back in after coming out because this feels terrifying…”
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2016, 04:08:54 pm »

KG: Honestly...

Kid said after taking a deep breath.

KG: Every time it gets a little harder. Every hour....every day.... just makes it more and more real and...i am so scared Trine.

KG felt his arms strain under the weight of his emotions and the food he had taken from Trine. All the walls he had built up around this were shattered now and the hurt, the fear, and sorrow flooded out of him like a broken dam. Kid wasn't sure if it was because he finally found his breaking point...or if someone was finally here for him to lean on. Either way...Kid couldn't hold back his feelings. He stood there for a moment. His eyes shut tight for what seemed like a year to will everything back inside him.

KG: But...but.

Kid sighed and stood up.

KG: If it were me in there...Tony would be here. He would be hitting on nurses and probably already drawn a dick on my face but...he would be here. So scared or not...i am gonna be here for him.

He stepped back and allowed the door to open a little wider than it had been before. He looked at Trine once more with a mixture of hope and sorrow.

KG: Trine, you are one of the strongest women i know...hell you're one of the strongest people i know...Tony really liked you...he would have wanted you to be here...i really want you here...You don't have to be brave...i'm not....you just need to be Trine...that's the best thing in the world right now.

Kid spoke with a smile that he knew would fade the moment she stepped in the door but he looked at her trying to will confidence and strength he did not posses himself into the small blonde warrior.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2016, 02:53:39 am »

She tucked the bag she’d taken from Kid beneath her arm, and shifted forward in a small attempt to try and hug him in some comforting way. It was mostly just a mash of paper bags and her fingertips brushing over his biceps.

”You’re braver than you give yourself credit for,” she stepped back and smiled, but it wilted at the corners, ”.....alrighty…..”

It was mostly just an exhale with language whispered into it as she moved to make her way into the room. Her hand reached back, hooking her fingers into the hem of Kid’s shirt as if that physicality could ground her enough.

Trine lifted her gaze from the floor of the hospital room.

She couldn’t do this.

.......oh……. the words caught in her throat. It was nothing more than a squeak.

Blue eyes followed over the swollen curves of Tony’s face, the skin in places a deep plum color that just looked so impossibly saturated. How could skin even be that colour? The tubes keeping fluid off of his brain curled over the head of the hospital bed before getting lost in the tangle of IV tubes, and breathing tubes, and monitor wires- all of it just attached to her friend.

Just laying there. No jokes. No smiles. No quips about sponge baths. No arm around her shoulder or her waist because he did that sort of thing even is she always wormed her way out of it- Oh, God she should have just stayed there. It felt too close at the time, but now even though she had shuffled her way to his bedside he felt so **** far away. Even if she she’d crawled onto the small section of hospital bed not occupied by a broken human being and tubes it wouldn’t have fixed that feeling.

The hot roll of tears over the curve of her cheeks had started up before she was even aware they’d started to form. She could feel them hitting her shirt in burning drops, one after the other, after the other, after the other.

It didn’t stop.

Her mouth opened, but the only thing it had done was release a trembling, sort of whimper of a sound, as she reached a hand out and took a hold of Tony’s. The opposite hand followed suit and the bag beneath her arm dropped to the cold hospital floor. She could feel tremors wracking through the sinew tissue throughout her body as the first sob broke through.

ooooohhh T-tony.”

The shaking had hit her knees and she pushed the hands wrapped around Tony’s into the stiff mattress to try and keep herself stable.

They were friends on such a pure level. Neither wanting anything from the other except for that companionship and it was something she hadn’t gotten to experience since she signed a contract at the WWG. Even on the same level of friendship with Kid Genius there had been just something more to it- but with Tony it was just….

It was so freaking simple and beautiful and it was the best feeling- and now….

Oh, God, but now…

”.....Kid…..” she’d only said his name, but it sounded more like a weak cry for help that managed to make its way through the long silent sobbing exhales and the jerky, intervaled, inhales.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2016, 04:56:32 am »

Kid watched as Trine broke down right before his eyes.

The most powerful woman he had ever seen...done just like that.

There was a part of him...that was happy to see it. Yes the sight of Trine crying, her body convulsing with sobs that she could neither command nor control, made his heart break into even finer pieces than it had been already. But at least he didn't feel so alone in his grief. At least it wasn't some horrible nightmare that he couldn't wake up from. She was seeing it too...he wasn't crazy...

But that thought gave way to the other thought that hit him like a steam train on full throttle.
This wasn't a dream...
This was real...really real
Trine had grabbed Tony's hand and he hadn't moved an inch. Not even a flicker behind his closed eyes. He was just as still as he was an hour ago...a day ago...

KG moved over to one of the chairs and set the food stuff down on it and moved across the room to where Trine sobbed at the bedside of his broken best friend. She was gripping Tony's hand so tight and her shirt collar was starting to darken from the sheer about of sorrow rolling down her perfect cheeks. Her sobs were raw and untamed. The dug into his throat and scattered the dust that was his heart to the wind.

He slide his arms around her and held her tightly. He felt the jerking movement of her body as she cried in away that only those who have ever loved something can cry. The room was filled with the sounds of her crying...Kid thought back to his own hospital room so many years ago. Silence of his room splintered by the axe of his weeping after the doctors had told him that his father had died and that he...would never walk again. It was the cry of someone who lost something that they could never replace. Fear and anger and sorrow and loss all whirled together in a wet, hot, wail that rolled through your body and threatened to shake you right out of your weary bones.

Trine cried like that now...Kid wanted to make it all go away...but he knew he couldn't. Only Tony could...and right now tony was more machine than man.

The whir of the breathing machine and the steady beeping of the heart monitor were only heard in those few moments that Trine's cries would stop from lack of air, not lack of sorrow.

Kid held her there as tightly and as gently as he knew how. His own tears on his face...his own sobs throbbing at his throat.

KG: i'm right here....Trine i am right here...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: