Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 02:32:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Carnage 01/07/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Carnage 01/07/16  (Read 262 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: June 24, 2016, 08:33:00 pm »

WWG Carnage

Live from Miami, Florida.

Single Match - Beat The Clock
Screwball vs Tiger G

Tag Team Match
Peckem Street boys vs Abban & Sebastian 

Mike Mewes vs Morgan Terry

Single Match - Beat the clock
Trine Larsen vs Kai Shepard

Wretched Nobody vs Abram Adams

Maxwell Lord vs Jason King
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:20:40 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 01:22:25 pm »

WWG Carnage

Carnage beings with a recap of the events that happened last week. Once the video is done we go straight to ringside.break Marcus Collins storms from the back and down the ramp, with the WWG World Heavyweight Championship and Carnage championship titles in one hand and a microphone in another, with no music playing. The fans look at his slightly confused, as he isn’t pandering towards them, nor comes out silently.

Chris Arenas: I wonder what he is doing out here?

Adrian Riley: Not too sure, no music, doesn’t look too happy, this probably won’t be to fluff someone’s balls.

Collins climbs into the ring and lays the two titles in the center of the ring, face up, side by side, and begins to pace back and forth, staring at the mat.

I sat here this past week, thinking about something that Licious said last week. No it wasn’t about the matches this week, or at the pay-per-view.He stops and looks directly at the ramp.It’s the fact that he thinks he actually had any real power play in the New Movement. Yeah, he may have been the one pulling all the string, but I was the one who **** got him that power. I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT HIM IN THAT PLACE! He may have had all the money and all that so forth and so on, but it was me and the Ascension who  insured no one else pushed back to hard. Sure he had Abram and those other losers, but we were the ones who kept them in their place of power as well. Yet, he comes down last week and tries to pretend like this bunch of guys, this Syndicate, is some cheap knock off of something HE did, like WE  are trying to do something HE did?Collins goes back to pacing back and forthNo, you see, your biggest opposition was the Family, so Wretched was your most feared opponent, your biggest warrior was myself, and your biggest up and comer was Maxwell Lord, now, it’s not our purpose to take over anything, no, it’s our purpose to do what is everyone else’s purpose around here, and that’s to win titles, but if you really want to push us around, then if you like, I can go about doing what I did when I first came in here, and start kicking your ass each week Licious!

Collins rears off and kicks the bottom ropes a few times, in an obvious rage, something that has been seen recently gradually build up over the last few weeks. He turns around and stands back in the center of the ring, standing over the two titles.

Now you have this retard, a new general, that says that there will be a new Time to Shine match, fine, I can dig that, always wanted to be in one of those. If there is anything that I have proven, is that I accelerate in big matches, the more people the better I do. If you think that it bothers me that Maxwell or Wretched may be in the match, it doesn’t, because it was already known they will be coming after these titles at some point, the difference is, they will come after me and it will be one hell of a fight, because they are on MY level. There is a very small, tiny, little, amount of respect there, but there is that much, and it’s more of a ‘hey you’ before you get punched in the face sort of thing. Fine by me. Bring it on, I fight for a living, this is what we do! You think that I am going to run because you bring out the locker room? In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve already beaten, pretty much everyone in the locker room. They don’t scare me. SO why don’t we stop the bull **** scare tactics right here, and either have the Time to Shine match tonight, or let’s just have ourselves a little match Licious. Because frankly, not being on the card really pisses me off!

Licious walks out onto the entrance ramp with microphone in hand, smile across his face.

Licious
It's real cute, the tough guy act. The thing is Marcus Collins i made you just like i made Abram Adams. I am the reason you are standing in that ring tonight as the World Champion. Lets look back to the debut of the Ascension. I allowed you guys to jump me, give me a beating and that got the world buzzing about this new group. I made you all look strong. You could say i built the Ascension and then you used them to gain further advancement in the WWG, with of course my help. The New Movement created stars like Abram Adams and Marcus Collins, it even made someone like Derrick Trotter a better wrestler. When Derrick came to the New Movement his career blossomed just like each and every other man who was ever in the New Movement. This new group can try and achieve what we did but with no management backing all i say to you is goodluck.

Licious takes a break with Collins mimicking him with the hand gesture movement that all he is doing is flapping his gums.

Licious
You want to fight? Not tonight. I'll sanction a match for next week though, a gauntlet were you will defend the WWG Carnage Championship against, Morgan Terry, Screwball and Trine Larsen! Goodluck champ!

Licious music hits and we go to commercial break

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 03:09:45 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 03:16:36 pm »

Screwball and Tiger circle the ring, They go to lock up as the fans cheer both wrestlers. Tigers does a quick swivel and gets behind Screwball, Tiger then spins him round and hits a forearm to the face, Screwball is stunned a little, Tiger does a few punching  combination moves on screwball then a kick to the stomach. Screwball bends over, Tiger then runs the ropes and hits a high knee to the temple of Screwballs head. He falls to the mat, Tiger steps through the ropes and waits for him to get to his feet, Tiger then launches himself high in the air using the ropes for leverage hitting a Springboard drop. Tiger then goes for the cover.

1…...2…...Kickout.

Adrian Riley: Great action in this match up, So far Tiger G in full control.

Chris Arenas: Fast paced action, If one ,mistake is made then the other can capitalize and win the match.

Tiger quickly gets to his feet and Irish Whips Screwball to the turnbuckle, Tiger runs at Screwball but is met with an elbow to the face, Tiger shakes it off and runs again, Screwball hits him with a boot to the face, Tiger goes down to the mat. Screwball then climbs the turnbuckle and urges for Tiger to get to his feet and then hits a Diving double knee drop, Tiger goes down, Screwball hits a standing moonsault and then goes for the cover.

1…….2…….Kick out.

Adrian Riley: Some crazy moves by both men.

Chris Arenas: And yet both men have kicked out.

Screwball picks up Tiger from the mat, He holds onto Tigers hand and runs to the ropes in the corner and jumps up onto the top rope he then leaps high in the air and sends Tiger flying across the ring with an arm drag. Screwball waits for Tiger to get to his feet and hits a huge super kick. Tiger staggers back and seams stunned but then Tiger hits his own super kick and both men fall to the mat.

Adrian Riley: How did Tiger manage to hit that super kick when he got one right in the face?

Chris Arenas: I have no idea, But both men are starting to come around.

Tiger gets to his feet first and then climbs the top turnbuckle and then hits the Buddha’s Curse – Flying knee drop to the head of Screwball, he goes down to the mat Tiger then picks him  and then hits the Tiger’s Leap – Shotgun Kick and then goes for the cover.

1…...2……..3.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner via one fall, Tiger G.

The fans in the arena cheers loudly as the referee holds Tiger’s arm high in the air as he looks down at Screwball.

Adrian Riley: What a win by Tiger G in a hard fought match.

Chris Arenas: It was a great match up and well done to Tiger G.

The clock on the screen reads 7minutes 34 seconds.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 03:24:41 pm »

The Following Public Service Announcement has been paid for by the members of Magnum P.I. 

A white walled covered room, the room is determined to be a classroom with a big blackboard lining the back wall being a pretty significant giveaway.  Written in the center of the board is the phrase “SEX”.   Standing just to the right of the letters prominently displayed on the board is Mike Mewes, Saitama Gomi behind him, aligned with Mewes’ left shoulder.  Located to the left are the rest of Magnum P.I., Ethan Rains, Abban Garvez and Sebastian Dwight.  Soft, harmonic music plays in the background almost like the music is floating through the room.  Mike clears his throat and goes to speak.

Hi, I’m Mike Mewes and these fine looking gentleman with me is the Magnum P.I. crew.  We understand that sex can be a confusing and uncomfortable time for a young male.  New sensations, pressures, and feelings can be hard to understand.  So that is why today we, Magnum P.I. would like to take the time to properly educate young males in the rigors of sexual experience.  By the end of this segment young males all over the world will know how to be a big time player when you are knee deep in ****.
By taking our expert advice, because we are after all, professionals, you will be a certified lady killer, ensuring your status as one cool mother fucker. 

Ok, our first lesson today is…..conditioning.  No girl likes a one hitter quitter.  The one pump chump if you will.  Nothing is more of a turn off to a girl than not getting her off.  Make sure kids to hold your load and not “blow it” too soon.  Popping the champagne prematurely can signal the end of the night before it even starts.  One solution to this predicament is to snort a **** wad of coke.  Pure Columbian **** will keep you up and alert, ensuring that your “head” never is out of the game.  I once knew a kid named Dave who came to the party a little too early.  Do you wanna know what happened with Dave?  Dave never saw another **** to this day.  Remember kids don’t be like Dave, properly prep yourself so that you can go for the gold and do it all night long!

Lesson two, wrap it before you tap it.  Saitama pulls out a condom from his pocket and opens the package. 

This little guy will ensure that you never are “injured” during the big game.  A diseased unit is a players’ worst enemy.  Be careful and pay attention where you stick it, just because exterior looks fine doesn’t mean that the inside isn’t a rat infested puss hole.  With your little raincoat buddy with you will guarantee that your dick will stay as clean as a priest.  Women will appreciate the fact that you give a **** about your junk.  So when it’s time to suit up put on your pal and go to town and pound that **** like there is no tomorrow, it will be a “wet” time.

Magnum moves forward, centering himself with the room, his head blocking out the E in SEX on the board. 

Third and most importantly, the money shot.  If she won’t let you money shot her then it is a **** waste of time.  After you satisfy her like a **** sex god you pull that **** out, undress the unit and make it rain like Lil’ **** Wayne.  Covering her face with your goo is a man’s god given right and should spectacular climactic end to good time.  Take it from me the King of Kool, the sexiest man on the planet, and a man who is the master at the money shot, dropping loads since 1995, it is a very satisfying feeling to douse her in your immaculate seed.  It is even better when you have two carriers to handle that **** transporting it back and forth to each other by way of mouth.  I will warn you though it can get…well…a little bit messy haha. 

As Mike is laughing the other members also snicker and smile at Magnums comment.  Slowly they fall in line behind him until they make a V shape with Mike being the tip (no pun intended) of the formation.  After everyone reaches their positons Mewes continues.
To recap…..

One- Make sure to condition yourself so that you do not join the embarrassing 15 second club that has claimed the careers of so many fallen soldiers before us. 

Two- Protect your **** at all costs.  I don’t care if she looks like the Sistine Chapel, always wear a raincoat.  One STD can cripple your **** worse than Chris Reeve.

Three- The most important lesson of them all….get your money shot and make sure that **** counts.  Cover her in a sea of your sexual juices….trust me she will thank you after. 

Mewes winks at the camera.

Remember kids, sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll are life.  So rock on, get rock hard, and pound it until the sun comes up babay!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 03:36:49 pm »

Tag Team Match
Peckem Street boys vs Abban & Sebastian 

Chris Arenas
It's funny the stupid street boys thought this match was apart of the beat the clock series.

Rodney is outside having being laid out by Abban illegally. The two legal men being Derrick Trotter and Sebastian Dwight. Sebastian fly's off the ropes connecting with Derrick with a flying clothesline. Sebastian then picks him up looking for a DDT but Derrick counters pushing him away. Derrick is then taken down with a dropkick followed by a pinfall.

1...2...Derrick kicks out.

Rodney gets back up onto the apron but Abban gets off his side of the ring and walks towards Rodney. Rodney runs along the apron drop kicking Abban. Sebasatian starts to head towards the corner and begins his ascent towards the top. He reaches the top and awaits Derrick to get to his feet, he jumps but Derrick runs hitting him with a cashing in spear in mid air.

1...2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winners, The Peckem Street boys.

The music of the Trotters hit but Derrick calls for a microphone.

Derrick Trotter
Mike Mewes, Ethan Rains. Listen here me old muckers. We want our Team titles shot. Next week. What you'se say?

The Trotters wait but there is no reposes from Magnum PI. The General them comes out onto the ramp with a microphone.

The General
Trotter's i like the way you think. Next week Magnum PI members Ethan Rains and Mike Mewes will defend the WWG Team Titles, 2 on 2, against the Peckem Streey Boys.

The crowd cheer.

The General
and just like tonight the rest of Magnum PI will be banned from ringside.

The General leaves, Derrick and Rodney celebrate on the outside of the ring with the fans as we head to commercial break

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:17:40 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 11:26:38 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial break and standing by is Jackson Green with tonights special guest Cartel Sinaloa.

Jackson Green

WWG universe joiningn me at this time is Cartel Sinaloa. Cartel welcome. Cartel is here tonight to introduce to us the new faces we have recently seen around here.

Cartel Sinaloa
Jackson thank you for the warm introduction. For weeks now a group has been terrorizing the WWG scene. I am so proud of them and it gives me the up most pleasure to introduce them to the world.

Cartel is stopped midway throughout his speech as a finger appears across his lips, the fingers of the women we have recently seen.

and standing by her side is the man we only came to see last Carnage.

Unknown Women
Ssssshhhhh Cartel Sssshhhhh. That information isn't to be made public just yet.

Cartel somewhat listens to the women.

Unknown Women
Now. Walk away.

Cartel obeys leaving the scene.

Unknown Women
Now Jackson, stop sniffing around for answer that aren't ready to be made public.

The man walks up the Jackson getting into his face.

Unknown Women
Or you will be apart of the next massacre.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 11:30:22 pm »

Singles Match

I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges hits the arena.  Mike Mewes emerges from the curtain banging his head to the music, his hair waving back and forth.  He stops at the top of the ramp with both fists in the air with his index and pinkie finger extended on each hand.  His aviators shine in the lights.  He has on black trunks with MEWES across the back written in white lettering, white knee pads and boots.  He is also wearing a black leather jacket with a black Eagles of Death Metal Death By Sexy T-Shirt.  Walking down the aisle Mewes dips his sunglasses with his finger, checking out the chicks in the audience.  A smirk is on his face as he makes his way to the ring. 

Matt Thomas:  The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred and three pounds, he is one-half of the WWG Team Champions....MIKE MEWES!

He walks up the steps to the apron which he then turns to the crowd and gyrates his hips in a suggestive motion.  After entering he stands in the middle facing the crowd once again and begins gyrating again, this time running his hand down his chest and abdomen in a sexual manner.  After he is done he takes of his jacket and lays it in the corner.   The roar of a 1966 281 Cummins powered Peter built fills the speakers. It cuts out and is followed by Johnny Cash - God Is Gonna Cut You Down instrumental. Out from the black curtain walks "King Of The Road" Morgan Terry. He pulls the black aviators from his water drenched face and places them on top of his head and begins walking down to the ring. 

Matt Thomas: And his opponent, From Iowa 80 Parking Lot, weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds.....Morgan Terry!

At ringside he hops up onto the ring apron and wipes of his logger boots before climbing between the ropes. In the ring he climbs up onto the turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air while nodding looking deep into the rows of fans.  The referee then rings the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Mike Mewes and Terry start going at it and both men want to take each other out, badly! Both men are trading blows and punches, back and forth, back and forth! Terry seems to be getting the momentum here,

Adrian Riley: These two did not waste any time warming up to each other and one has to wonder why!

Chris Arenas:  Time, Riley, Time is the premium tonight!

Terry is hitting Mewes with right punches and right knife edged chops and he's going crazy with it! Mewes is starting to stagger back and starting to lean against the ring ropes! Terry grabs his forearm and Irish whips him to the opposite side where Mewes rebounds back and Terry connects a Back Body Drop as Mikeflies over Terry and hurts his back badly! It seems crazy here! Terry has the crowd on his side as Mewes rolls around and quickly gets to his feet as he sees Terry in front of him with a smirk on his face! He knows he just got the best of him. Terry backs up so Mewes can get some breathing room here and Terry and Mewes are now circling each other here! As Terry and Mewes extend their hand out to each other, Mewes hits a few big kicks and a big gut kick which catches Terry off guard and then Mike clubs on his back as he grabs Terry by his hair and the ref is telling Mewes to let it go but instead? Mewes knees him in the gut and puts his head under his armpit. Mewes then lifts Terry up and drops him down with a snap suplex but that wasn't enough to keep Terry down at al! As Mewes throws some kicks against Terry's spine and you can hear his back and Mewes's foot impact with each other and the fans thought that sounded gross. Mewes then hits a small dropkick on an already grounded Terry and Terry doesn't know what to do here as he's in pain! Terry then rolls around as he tries to get some breathing room but the ruthless Mewes won't let him have it. Mike grabs Terry’s leg and applies a Single Boston Leg Crab! And now Terry is in pain! Terry is screaming as he reaches for the ropes but he's nowhere near and you can see Mewes applying some real pressure here.  Mewes is seen getting dragged as Terry is pushing through and pulling himself closer to those ring ropes and he's reaching and reaching and reaching but still nothing! Terry once again drags himself closer to the ropes and again and Mewes is applying some real pressure here and Terry can be in some real pain right about now and he;'s reaching, he's almost there, a finger touched a rope and now he extends his reach and...and... Mewes pulls him away and into the center of the ring and the pain is now getting unbearable. Soon Terry feels that some pressure has been dropped to get dragged back in the middle of the ring and soon Terry lifts himself and his body and he starts to twirl it around and soon? He's on his neck rolling himself forward and then? Terry manages to roll himself in front of Mewes and reaches in and goes for a small package and he has it tight! The ref goes down and goes for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-

Adrian Riley:
Close but no cigar as Mewes broke the hold and kicked out of here!

Mike Mewes looks frustrated here as he walks over to Terry is getting up with a limp and he chops Terry right in the chest loudly but Terry retaliates back with his own chops and kicks but Mewes manages to grab one foot! And now, Terry is standing on his limp leg and Mike is grinning it up but Terry uses the other leg to nail an enziguiri to the head.

Chris Arenas: Down goes Mewes!

Morgan Terry rushes over and rolls him over for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-

Adrian Riley:
And another close call! Terry can't believe it!

He sees Mewes getting back up slowly and Terry is now seeing this and runs to the ropes and comes back but only to come face t o face with a devastating big boot to the face! Mewes doesn't go for the pin but takes a rest here! He gets up and picks the fallen Hero up and he puts him between his legs and lifts him up, he's going for a powerbbomb but Terry is now punching him right in the face and then hits a Hurricanrana and sends Mewes flying across the ring and into the corner! Mike rolls over and on his he now looks Terry who comes charging and hits a big corner body splash on Mewes! Mewes now walks out of the corner all groggy as Terry runs to the ropes and back and hits a dropkick to Mewes's knee! And Mike falls face first into the mat! Things aren't looking well for Mewes! He gets on his knees and Terry sees it's time for the Shining Wizard as he runs to the ropes and back and goes for it but Mike dodges it! And Terry hits nothing and falls to the ground as he gets back up with his back facing Mewes! Mike hops on his feet and wraps his arm around Terry! And then hits a strong German suplex! Terry falls to the mat as Mewes looks down at him and quickly mounts on top of him as he then pounds on him with some strong mounted forearm shots to Terry's face and he does it in a rapid fury! After a while he gets up and Mewes then picks Terry up and drags his seemingly lifeless body and places him on top of a turnbuckle! Mewes looks at him viciously as he starts to climb to the very top of the and he's in the position for s Superplex! But Terry comes to his senses and holds on for his dear life! Terry then punches Mewes in the abdomen repeatedly and then hits him with some hard headbutts and then pushes him off the rope as Mewes falls back ! Terry balances himself on the very top as he stands up straight and awaits for Mewes to turn around! As Mike gets up and turns around? Terry lunges his body and hits the flying crossbody!

Adrian Riley: Terry is one fire now!

Chris Arenas:  Back forth Action, who’s going to win this match!

Terry can see a momet to capitalist and he does just that hitting Mewes with  The Truck Stop and makes the cover.

1...2....3, ding ding.

The referee raises his hand in the air and then the timer on the screen  reveals. 8 minutes 45 seconds. Terry is disappointed.

Adrian Riley
Terry won the match but he failed to beat the clock, Tiger G is still the man going to Time to Shine.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 11:34:08 pm »

Single Match - Beat the clock
Trine Larsen vs Kai Shepard

Carnage returns from a commercial break as the viewers at home join the match that is already underway.  It has been an action packed match with Trine Larson gaining the upper hand but Kai Shepard regained the momentum and has been in control.

Adrian Riley:  What a match this been so far Chris.  Trine started strong but Kai has been on fire since. 

Chris Arenas:  It sure has Adrian.  Kai looks like he going to pick up the win.

Trine has gotten back to her feet after being suplexed hard to the mat but Kai is right there, not letting Trine catch her breath hitting her with a side kick to the gut and Trine doubles over in pain.  Kai delivers another gut busting kick sending Trine to both knees.  Kai signals to the crowd, a smile on his face before stepping back, loading up, and hitting Trine with a vicious superkick.  Her head snaps back as she hit the mat.  Kai quickly goes for the cover 1……2……NO!

Adrian Riley:  What a superkick!!

Chris Arenas:  How in the hell did she kick out from that?!

The superkick is not enough to put her away as she gets the right shoulder up.  Kai quickly glides toward the turnbuckles and begins to climb.  He ascends to the top rope looking for a Kai of the Storm.  Pushing off the turnbuckles Kai soars through the air only to come crashing down on Trine’s raised knees.  Kai is rolling in pain from the knees.  Trine stumbles to her feet quickly realizing the opening as she looks to take advantage.

Adrian Riley:  Trine blocks the Kai of the Storm and now she can gain the upper hand.

Trine makes her way over to Kai and delivers a soccer kick to the back.  She delivers another and another before picking him back up to his feet.  Trine hooks his head and one leg delivering a nasty fisherman suplex, bridging into a pin attempt.  1….2…..NO!

It is not enough however as Kai kicks out.  Without hesitation Trine grabs Kai by the legs, hooking them and turns into a Boston Crab.  The face of Kai tells a painful story of his predicament as the referee asks Kai if he wants to give up but Kai shakes his head no repeatedly.  Kai is fighting every inch of pain crawling for the ropes to break the hold.  Inching closer and closer, he finally reaches the ropes latching on to them.  The referee forces Trine to break the hold and she drops his legs.  However, she pulls Kai back to the center of the ring as she tries to lock in the Gotcha and finish the match.  She locks it in and again Kai is visibly in pain, writhing around trying to break the hold but Trine has it deep. 
Kai slowly begins to fade, his eyes becoming heavy as they start to close.

Adrian Riley:  It looks like Kai might be going to sleep here!  This could be the end!

Chris Arenas:  Kai is out cold!

The ref raises Kai’s hand to see if he is still conscious, he lets go and Kai is able to keep his arm up to show he is not out.  The crowd cheers, trying to will Kai out of the hold.  Slowly he gains life and reaches one knee.  Trine trying valiantly to keep the hold locked in but she can feel it slipping.  Kai is now at his feet with Trine slung on his back like a backpack.  Kai gets some momentum and starts to run forward but quickly stops and falls on his back slamming Trine to the mat, breaking the hold.  Kai reaches his feet, walking toward Trine, but before he can take advantage she grabs him by the leg and whips it, sending Kai crashing to the mat.  Trine quickly bounces up and delivers a Scrappy Splash and hooking the leg for a cover.  1….2….3….NO!

Adrian Riley:  Holy ****!  Kai kicked out of the Scrappy Splash!

Chris Arenas:  What is going to take to put this guy away?!

Trine is somewhat shocked but understand its Kai Shepard. She wastes no time hitting another Scappy Splash and makes the cover.

1..2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Trine Larsen.

Chris Arenas
But did she beat the clock

The timer comes up on the clock revealing the time as 7 minutes, 31 seconds.

Adrian Riley
We have a new leader!

Chris Arenas
Woah just! But yes we do.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 11:38:47 pm »

Wretched Nobody vs Abram Adams

Matt Thomas: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Jacksonville, Florida, weighing in at one hundred and seventy-five pounds... ABRAM ADAMS!

Abrams music kicks on abruptly as the beginning has three buzzes that give off the sound reminiscent of a warning buzzer. When this kicks on, people know exactly who it is. When the buzzers stop and the theme starts, Abram walks through the curtain and looks around at the crowd. He then makes his way down the ramp completely focused on the person who stands in the ring. Abram walks up the steps and steps through the ropes, he remains his stare at his opponent, completely focused on the task at hand. He does not give any flashy mannerisms, no pyro, just him and his will to win.

The arena lights flicker and suddenly everything falls under a deep blanket of darkness.  There is a single spotlight beaming to life in the middle of the ring, revealing an old battered Victorian gothic music box.  The ratchet lever on the music box begins to spin and we all hear the gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that grows more ominous with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth, leaving us in the pitch of blackness, gripped by the callous, talon-clawed hands of fear as Lux Aeterna Tenebrosi Stellata begins to play.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen - Brace yourselves!

The center of the entrance way lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  She is amped up and excited  Grace Brutal makes her way down the aisle alone as smoke crawls across the canvas surrounding everyone in the ring, at ringside and into the audience.

Matt Thomas :  Making her way down the aisle the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal!

Grace makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring.  She walks to the music box and closes it.  A tiny spark flicks outside the ring. The spark quickly and suddenly turns into a small flame stood upon the wick of a candle which illuminates the contours and crevices of The Wretched Nobody's haggard mask.

Matt Thomas: This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hundred and Forty Four Pounds he is… a former Two Time WWG Heavyweight champion Champion of the WORLD!  THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Nobody blows the candle out and the arena lights rise again.  He slithers under the bottom rope and slides back sitting in the corner.  Nobody reaches for the top rope and pulls himself back to his feet.  He rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – gently tapping together the tips of his fingers seeming intent on hearing the sweet release of the bell ringing.

DING DING DING!

The bell rings and newcomer Abram Adams is the first one to make his move, exploding out of his corner and racing towards the Big Monster. His exuberance betrays him on this occasion however, as Wretched Nobody raises a hand and pushes Adams away with a firm shove in the chest! Adams rolls through the momentum, springing to his feet and charging forward again, leaping in to Wretched's arms and firing shot after shot in to the sides of Wretched's head! The crowd begin to rise as the energetic start fuels their desire to see Wretched slain again, but it's not long before Wretched uses his position and strength to his advantage! Turning towards the turnbuckle pads, he races forward and drives Adams back-first in to the pads! The impromptu bear hug has been broken, and taking a step back, Wretched runs a scornful eye over his opponent and CRACKS him under the jaw with an uppercut! The shot echoes out across the arena, as Adams nearly flips up and over the ropes from the impact, keeping his balance thanks to his grip on the top ropes. Wretched places a hand over the back of Adams' head, leading him from the corner and tossing him against the ropes. Bouncing back, Adams races straight in to the raised boot of the monster, who drops down in to an early cover!

ONE!

Adrian Riley
: Great show of spirit from Adams to throw his shoulders up at one!

Chis Arenas:  Wretched is looking for the quickest pin possible.

But Wretched looks in no mood for this match to be a two-sided contest. Grabbing a handful of hair, he guides Adams to a vertical base. Standing him straight, the former champion backs in to the ropes, using the added momentum to fire up a Clothesline... WHICH ADAMS DUCKS! Wretched spins on the spot, turning back and getting caught with an incredible standing Hurricanrana! Wretched is sent flying in to the second rope, allowing Adams the smallest of openings! Racing across the ring, he runs back to the fallen Wretched and drives his knee in to the back of Wretched’s neck! The ropes compact the monster between a rock and a hard place, their spring knocking him back and flat against the canvas. Adams is not content to give Wretched any time, however, slipping through the ropes and ascending the turnbuckle! This might have to be the tactic tonight-- stay ariel, use height to your advantage and do moves like this! DIVING ELBOW, RIGHT TO THE HEART! Big impact on that one, here's the cover!

ONE!

Adrian Riley
: And now it's WRETCHED'S turn to power out at one!

But Adams is savvy, quick and opportunistic, grabbing the raised arm of his opponent and tying it up in a key lock! Wretched winces for a second as he adjusts to the pain, shuffling his feet and turning his body around in an attempt to face his captor. As Wretched turns, the hold becomes harder and harder to maintain, forcing Adams to relinquish his grip, and allowing Wretched to crack Adams across the side of the head with a right hand! Adams wobbles backwards, giving Wretched the space to get back to his feet step menacingly towards his smaller man... but Adams fires a kick in to the side of Adams' knee! The shot keeps him at bay for a second, allowing Adams to bounce off the ropes behind him, using their spring to help himself up on to the shoulders of the Wretched Nobody! He might be looking for that Hurricanrana again, but if he is, he might well and gone to the well once too often! Wretched is resisting the move, standing his ground... Adams improvises! He rolls down over Wretched's back, grabs a hold of his legs... he's trying to haul him down with that Sunset Flip, but Wretched  is just too strong and heavy! The crowd are willing him on, but the monster simply bends down, grabs Adams with both hands, and drags him to his feet! The crowd all cry out in horror, just knowing that this story doesn't end well... but Adams is plucky!

Adrian Riley: Adams has heart!

And Adams is trying to wriggle free from the grip of the former champion! But Wretched... OHH! WRETCHED NOBODY JUST CHOKE TOSSED HIM IN TO THE CORNER! Abram hits the pads hard, and in fact almost careens over the ropes! He keeps his balance, standing on the second rope defiantly, kicking Wretched away as he approaches! The space is conducive to that ariel assault we mentioned earlier, but he takes the low road, racing towards his larger opponent and hits a Clothesline... which barely even staggers this monster! Wide eyed, Abram backs in to the ropes again, hits a SECOND clothesline... still nothing! Wretched Nobody barely looks fazed! Perhaps a third...

Chris Arenas: NOPE!!

Wretched raises his boot again and takes the young man down, and it's clear to us all just how interested Wretched is in humoring this frustrating, undying assault from Adams! Abram Adams is wobbly as he climbs to his feet, turning straight in to Wretched's grip...

Adrian Riley: LOBOTOMY-- NO!!

Adams went up, but he managed to slip over the giant's shoulder as he attempted to move him in to the Lobotomy set-up! Dropping low, Adams brings the bigger man down with a Chop Block, cheekily hops over him as he runs forward against the ropes, and... SHINING WIZARD!!

Adrian Riley: THAT MAY HAVE KNOCKED WRETCHED OUT!!

The crowd explode for that move, as Adams clutches his shin bone-- and

Adrian Riley: If Adams is in pain from that one, imagine how much Wretched Nobody must be hurting!

That was a stiff Shining Wizard to the back of Wretched's skull! But Adams isn't satisfied! The monster may be down, but he's not out yet! He scrabbles to the corner, slipping through the second and third ropes, climbing to the top... looking down upon the fallen GIANT!!!

Adrian Riley:  What he must be thinking a thousand things... what if he could win this?! What would it mean for his career?! 

BUT WRETCHED SITS UP!!

Chris Arenas
 Creepy!

Adams jumps down to the mat and the lights go out.

Adrian Riley
Blackout?!

When the lights come back on Wretched Nobody is out in the middle of the ring, Adams still standing in the corner looking confused. Adams walks over and nudges Wretched with his foot but the monster seems to be out.

Chris Arenas
What the fck happened here?

Adams shrugs and makes the cover.

1...2....3!, ding ding.

The referee tries to raise Adams hand but he shrugs him off and takes notice at he screen and the time revealed is, 7 minutes, 24 seconds. A smile comes across the former champions face.

Adrian Riley
Abram Adams is the new leader but what the hell happened once those lights went out?

Adams leaves the ring an carnage goes to commercial break.

[/center]

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:39:37 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 12:17:10 am »

Maxwell Lord vs Jason King

Chris Arenas
What a match it has been so far but there can only be one winner.

Jason and Maxwell are exchanging punches between each other, both men are exhausted. Both men have hit every move in there move set and even a finisher each but still each aint able to take down the other man for the win. The time is ticking, we can't see the timer but this match seems to be going longer then the others. Both me becoming desperate to end the match.

Jason kicks Maxwel in the midsection and then goes for a Act of God but Maxwell hits the deck and rolls outside the ring. Jason looks at him and Maxwell points to his head tapping it saying he is smarter then God. Jason walks over to the ropes but Maxwell grabs his legs and pulling him outside and then throws him into the announce table. Maxwell then grabs him and throws him back into the ring. Maxwell re enters and stands in the corner and starts building uptowards the Million Dollar Kick. Jason gets up turning around and ducks underneath the kick, Maxwell turns into a kick to the midsection and Jason bounces off the ropes hitting a Act of God and makes a cover.

1..2..3., Ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Jason King.

Jason looks towards the screen with the entire crowd awaiting the result. It Reads

7minutes, 23 seconds.

Jason has a small smirk, one of those i can't beleive it smiles as the referee raises his hand. Jason's music isn't played, instead a new music is played.

WWG owner Frederick Kavanagh comes out and makes his way down to the ring.

Adrian Riley
There was rumors he would return, here he is.

Chris Arenas
New theme music, i dig it.

Frederick enters the ring and takes the microphone from Matt Thomas. The music stops and Frederick stands in the middle of the ring. A slight " Welcome Back" chant from the crowd. Freddy allows it to go on for a couple of minutes then begins to speak.

Frederick Kavanagh
I have returned.

The crowd cheer.

Kavanagh
While it's great to be back inside the very ring i own, i'm not too pleased to have had to come back prematurely. I return with some major announcements. The first thing i would like to announce is that in my absence i have been overseas meeting with people from lots of different nations and we have decided that the next international tour and The End PPV will come to you from Japan. What a exciting tour it will be.

The crowd cheer.

Kavanagh
Moving on. I want to speak about the current situation of the WWG.

Jason King is trying to leave the ring.

Kavanagh
Don't leave Jason, you need to stick around.

Jason stops waiting in the ring.

Kavanagh
I'll get to you in a moment. I wish to address the situation of the current co general management this company is run with. I understand that i made a mistake in allowing 2 different men try and run this company, it regrettably needed to be done to allow me to go overseas. Since then the company's leadership has no direction and once again two different paths. I'm out here tonight to announce that both The General and Licious are released from the contracts in the WWG and i will now run this company, the way it should be.

The crowd once again cheer.

Kavanagh
With that in mind, i have another shake up. This brings me to the staff of the WWG. From backstage interviewers to the announce team and ring announcer. I'm afraid it's time that some of you leave and therefor next week we will see a new announce team, ring announcer and some new faces in the backstage crew.

Chris Arenas
What the ****?

The announce teams microphone is cut and we can see security coming down to escort them away. Chris Arenas, Adrian Riley and Matt Thomas are all escorted away. The crowd are mixed to this. Kavanagh now faces Jason King.

Kavanagh
This brings me to you.

Kavanagh walks closer to Jason.

Kavanagh
Let me just start by saying you have caused quiet a commotion after running your mouth last week on Carnage. Demanding to know why you aren't getting the shot one on one with Marcus Collins.  Ill tell you one thing you did accomplish and that;s getting other people thining, getting their lawyers involved. Superstars have got there legal team invovled about potential rematches they are owed, rightfully, but they only brought it up because last week you came out here when the show was over and flapped your gums about being owed a 1 on 1 shot, when all in all lots of people do. It's true without a doubt that you are owed a rematch, 1 on 1 or not 1 on 1. A rematch is a rematch and that's why you've made this entire night a waste of time and i'm here to announce that at Time To shine the WWG Championship will be defended in a time to shine match but the participants are set due to rematch clauses. 

Mixed reactions from the crowd

Kavanagh
Before we continue i want to address this, you Jason King may have been able to turn these fans around to chant for you, call you GOD and long live the king chants may fill the arena but what they are failiing to see is that you are the same olf Jason King you've always been. What do i mean by that? I mean you are selfish. It's always been about you and you only. You haven't changed because instead of allowing people to step up, people like Derrick Trotter, Screwball, Trine Larsen, Kai Shepard, Morgan Terry and anyone else wanting to get a chance at being champion a shot, you've made it all about you. You talk about these paranoia's that management is holding people back, and taking people's sides but that's all they are Jason, paranoia's, your own insecurity's. I won't allow your selfishness to influence this company and that's why im making a second time to shine ladder match that evening were the winner will become the new number one contender to face whoever ealks out the champion of the World Championship Time to Shine Match.

Crowd is still mixed.

Kavanagh
Because the main event Time to Shine WWG Championship match will be Marcus Collins taking on everyone who has a rematch clause for the championship, Wretched Nobody, Jason King, and Abram Adams. There's just one more thing Jason, you've been claiming you've been robbed one on one chances at Marcus Collins there i have a little option for you. Give up your rematch in the time to shine match and face Marcus Collins for the WWG World Championship the carnage before the PPV. If you win then you will stil defend the WWG World Championship in the Time to shine match and Marcus Collins, because of your rant and his lawyers will get involved, will receive his rematch in the time to match. Take the offer otherwise put up and shut up about getting a one on one match with him. The offer is there, prove to these fans your not just all talk or shut up. This match will get everyone's rematch out of the way. Keep the camera's rolling, keep the WWG app's rolling and here Jason, have a open microphone if you must have another rant.

Frederick tosses the microphone at the feet of Jason and leaves the ring.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: