Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 10:17:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Real Talk *After Carnage 6-19-2016*

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Talk *After Carnage 6-19-2016*  (Read 104 times)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Badges: (View All)
Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« on: June 24, 2016, 11:39:06 pm »

The WWG carnage theme song had just faded as the show came to end to it's broadcast time. The Pittsburgh crowd was just starting to gather their things to leave. Many people around the stadium were still jazzed about being able to watch their favorite event live and in person. It is not often that ones gets to experience everything WWG has to offer in such an epic way so many people in the stands were not quite ready to go home and have the night be over just yet.

And suddenly as if on cue an unfamiliar song begins to play throughout the arena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq_5K40GXBI

At first it people almost thought they were hearing things until it became clear that something was happening. People slowly stopped heading towards the exits and watched as the lights around the arena shut off one by one. it was utter confusion until a very familiar guitar rift blasted out the speakers and the crowd became intrigued by this new arrival.

A cheer rose up from the crowd as from the center of the stage a thick layer of fog began to blanket itself across the floor. Many of the WWG faithful knew that this could only mean one thing and new music or not they were going to stick around for it.

Sure enough a familiar black leather jacket and black hoodie rose from stage and fog fell off his shoulders like chains. The crowd erupted as the music picked up none other than Jason King stood up in the center of the stage. There was a small cut a on his cheek from where he had been jumped during the show but besides that he seemed pretty well all things considering.

Jason walked down the ramp to the roar of the crowd and made his way to the ring with a small hesitation in his step as his body was seemingly still feeling the effects of the nights show but the look on his face didn't show any pain at all. In fact he smirked all the way down the ramp as fans began pouring back in from the hallways to see what all the commotion was about.

Jason King rolled into the ring and walked across it to reach out for a mic. one of the ring side techs gave it to him and Jason walked back to the center of the ring.

King: At....

To everyone's surprise the mic cut out is Jason's hand. The crowd booed at this and Jason looked at the mic in his hand with a face that said "You gotta be **** kidding me". He shook his head and tossed the mic over his shoulder and walked over to one of the corners. He climbed up to the top and raised up his hand and to the massive pop from the crowd an old school grated mic descended down from the ceiling and into the hand of Jason King. He smirked as he put the mic to his lips.

King: You can cut the camera's off, You can cut the mics off, but i don't care who the **** you think you are there is no way you're cutting me off because i still got some **** i wanna say!

The crowd roars in approval at this as chants echo around the arena

BBW!BBW!
Jason took a deep breath and spoke.

King: Attention Pittsburg...

Another cheer from the crowd as Jason pauses for a moment

King: I know you some of you have to get up early in the morning. I know that there are many of you who want to get out of this stadium and on the road before the jackass spilling beer you on night gets behind the wheel of his step dads car and tries to slosh his way back home. So please if you got to go don't let me stop you....However....tonight Pittsburg, there was a lot of **** that went down that i feel like needs to be talked about and i wouldn't have been able to lay my head down to sleep in this beautiful city it didn't get it off my chest. SO, if it is alright with you ladies and gentlemen i think it's time we had some Real Talk.

The stadium still cheered and still jumped. With the looks of how everyone was reacting one would be forgiven for thinking the show had gone off the air. Jason looked around the the arena with a smirk.

King: I'll take that as a yes.

He jumped down off the top turn buckle and walked to the center of the ring.

King: Now allow me to start with the question that i am sure is on so many of your minds. "Jason, why did you wait till the show was over to come out here and tell it like it is?".

That is a good question and the answer to that is a big two parter. Reason number one, the show has a time limit, they can only keep those cameras running so long and because management seems to enjoy letting their...

Jason uses his hands to make air quotes

King: "talent" drone on and on and on and on with the same **** they have been saying for years now it doesn't really leave room for anyone who actually has anything interesting to say. Those of us who actually have the ability to craft a sentence that makes **** sense are often told to wait in the back while the "cool kids" get have tummy time with mommy and daddy microphone so hopefully, one day, they grow in to big strong boys and girls. And for that i gotta say people i am truly truly sorry.

Jason took a second to look around the arena with an apologetic look on his face before putting the mic back up to his lips.

King: The second reason is simple. Every time walk down that ramp and step into this ring ratings go through the roof and, real talk, I don't fill like lining the pockets of the same mother fuckers who have been screwing me over night after night after night. Not to mention there's something different about a lot of the times i talk on the show you know...

Jason walks over and leans against the ropes waving the mic around casually

King: It doesn't really feel like...Me ya know?

He lets the words linger there for a second before stepping away from the ropes

King: But don't you worry Pittsburg because right now i am feeling 100% like myself and that is a very special feeling because as you saw tonight Jason King is apparently a very hot commodity. Oh yes! I just felt like the prettiest girl in school because it sure as hell seemed like AAAALLLL the popular kids wanted to **** with me tonight.

And guys, I’m flattered, I really am. But if you wanted to ask me to the prom all you had to do was ask.

A laugh rolled through the crowd as Jason smirked

King: But honestly…I get it. Here’s the thing it’s not something they can control. This little clique can’t help it, its human nature to look up when something is above you and everyone in this building knows that I am so high above these dumb fucks when I **** they drown like a bunch of turkeys in the rain.

More laughter from the Pittsburg crowd

King: What’s the first thing out of their mouth when they walked out to have their management mandated self love spectacle?

Jason King.

They tried to take me out at Ground Zero, hell, they tried to take me out tonight but here I am. They keep throwing everything they have at me and every time it just ends up proving what people have been saying over and over again. They…don’t…have it. The power, the ability, the fear, any of it. They talk as if they should be shown some kind of respect or something but the fact of the matter is they are just a pack of bullies who are throwing themselves at me three at a time and STILL not getting the **** job done. I mean COME ON. You would think if you guys were as bad ass as you bill yourselves you would have least humbled little 'ol me by now. ****, real talk, I think people are more tired of your bullshit than before you started trying to slap and tickle fight your way to a “New Bad Ass Faction”.

You started off with **** everyone has already sick and tired of and said “Hey you know what we could do…we could…combine our separate individual shits into one massive shitastrophe and people will finally think we’re cool again!”

I hate to break it to you but…you’re just getting mess everywhere. Incoherent, self stroking, just god awful boring mess all over the place. And trust me when I say this the locker room is getting awful sick of tired of having to smell the rank of your **** mediocrity all the time.

Jason held his nose for a second and waved the mic in front of his face

King: Seriously people I don’t even know where to start. I mean I could talk about Marcus Collins…

The crowd surprisingly cheers for their hometown native. There are still some boos in there but they are far and few between. Jason nods his head and waves his hand in a small circle.

King: I know I know he’s from here, he’s family. But…Pittsburg…come on

Jason leans forward against the rope draping his arms over the side.

King: We all know we have one of those family members who every time yall get together they get on your last **** nerve…come on don’t lie to me Pittsburg. I know when he’s not here you are at home shaking your head like “What the? Why the **** would you say that Marcus?! Marcus you know full well you didn’t plan to get your ass kicked over and over and over again. Why are you saying **** like that you make us all look bad!”

There is a small laugh through the crowd.

King: Don’t worry Pittsburg your secret is safe with me. It doesn’t really matter because as unbearably average as Marcus Collins was tonight he wasn’t actually the one who seemed to have a lot to say about me tonight…which is pretty shocking if you think about it…No, tonight I had the pleasure of sitting in the back as Management let one of their favorite little “cool kids” spew out a novels worth of unintelligible garbage all about yours truly.

Jason let out a chuckle and rolled his shoulders.

King: oh Grace. Real dogs only bark at bitches when they have to so I’m not going to spend a lot of time talking about whatever it was you thought you said tonight. But hunny please…whatever Wretch is paying you I promise you, seriously I promise you I will double it. I will go broke paying for you to make your lips do the opposite of what your legs do for anyone with a handful of pocket change, keep ‘em **** shut.

The crowd pops to life at this one as Jason lets out another half laugh.

King: I mean seriously Gracey it just went on and on and on. “He’s been there twice, he’s been there twice, you have an ego” like it was a **** secret. I mean I don’t even know why anyone should care what you have to say. Like, you just walk Wretch down to the ring…that’s…all you do. He’s fully able to talk, trust me I’ve had the misfortune of listen to his verbal diarrhea too, so…I’m kinda confused to why you are even there…. unless…

Jason raised his eyebrow.

King: it’s exactly what it looks like. Wretch just pulled you off some corner somewhere and is using his hard earned “look how scary I am money” to pay you to flutter around him and make it seem that there is any female on this planet who would think he’s a viable male that can still...rise for a ten count.

Is that it Wretch? The camera’s are off man it’s just us. I mean the showing up, the lights coming on and off, the spooky **** is all cute and all but we both know that in the real world no actual, normal,  “non-professional” woman would stick around you very long would they?

No judgment here on either of you. What you spend your “hard earned” money on is none of my business. I just want to make sure I am not addressing the puppet when I should be talking to the one holding the strings.

Jason’s smirks and shakes his head a little.

King: You say nobody in the locker room likes me. Well ****…my poor feelings. But hey! Now we have something in common. Hold up…does this mean I can join your little BFF club? Does this mean I get to walk around behind the scenes and twist everything in my favor while trying to start fights like a middle school kid with a step dad that hugged them just a little too much? Cuz I gotta say…you all make it look super duper fun.

Jason makes a wide smile and gives a thumbs up. But then his face turns more serious.

King: But you know what else we have in common. We are both former world heavy weight champions, we are both one title away from being a triple crown champion. Oh wait, were you not paying attention. I have won a minor title, twice, and the brand title which leaves only one title left to go. The only difference between me and you Wretch is that you’ve been here for EEEEVER and I have been here less than a year. I haven’t been in this company 365 days and I’ve already done what you’ve done, and done a whole lot better. **** I can count the times I’ve actually lost a match on one hand and still have one finger left over to let you know EXACTLY what I think of you and your little Clique.

Jason puts his middle finger up the sky and the crowd around him in the arena roars in approval.

King: You don’t faze me. Marcus and his delusions don’t faze me, Your little rich kid buddy don’t faze me, the fact that your ran to management and got them to put on ANOTHER tournament leading up to ANOTHER group match instead of giving me the one on one rematch I DESERVE doesn’t. Faze. me! And you wanna know why?
It’s because I am standing right here. You can sucker punch me, you can take my title, you can put me through table after table after table but I will ALWAYS get back up…

And they don’t have to like me, **** I would be surprised if they did, but it’s only a matter of time before the rest of the locker room sees you for what you are. Cowards, bullies, angry little men clinging to their sense of power hoping and praying that no one takes away the one thing that makes them feel special.

Oh yes…the Wolves. Are. Coming.

Jason’s words hit with a clam rage and intensity that ignites the crowd again.

BIG BLACK WOLF!BIG BLACK WOLF!
BIG BLACK WOLF!
Jason stands in the chanting for a moment. Then he steps back and address the crowd.

King: Now I hear you tonight Pittsburg. Some of you are asking “Jason why are you saying all of this now?! Why don’t you save all this energy, channel it into your next match!” and that’s a very good question with a very easy answer…

I am not going to wait for a time where I know that can run my mouth without out any chance of someone coming down to shut me up. So right here, right now, I am giving anyone with an opinion on who the **** I am or what the **** I do to come down here and say it to my damn face!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Jason leans back against the ropes facing the stage.

King: Yall were REEEAL **** talkative when you knew damn well management wasn’t gonna let me come out and make you look stupid so what’s up now?

Shows over kids, I got nowhere to be.

Jason King holds his arms out wide as he leans against the ropes. The crowd doesn’t know what to do with themselves. They know that anything could happen and they can hardly wait to see who, if anyone, decides to take Jason up.

TBC: Anyone

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:58:52 pm by Jason King » Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 12:17:03 am »

Walking back from behind the curtain is the man we have come to know as the General. The crowd is excited to see what this man has to say to Jason.

One thing I've come to learn whilst watching this show as a fan, in my days before Frederick graced me with the opportunity to become the co gm of Carnage, is that the talent always believe management is involved. We do not let the talent run the show. We sometimes allow them some free rein to come out here and speak there mind and other times we give them scripts on what to say, no bs, that's why sometimes people come across different too when they do speak. Sometimes the talent just don't stand up enough to say anything. My door is always open and i always listen to idea's any wrestler has. If you take the time and want the show time, it's always granted. Sometimes we need to step in for those wrestlers to get a show rolling. Feel free to have TV time whenever you like, and that goes for every wrestler in the back. There is no favorites, or clique within management. You want to talk real Jason, here some truth for you. We've never told anyone to sit back and shut up, if you want the TV time put the effort in and the TV time is your's.

Time To Shine wasn't an idea of nobody but myself and Licous. We had no influence expect the ones from the fans who voted they wanted to see the Time To Shine return and with so many people eyeing that championship it was the perfect time. And don't take this the wrong way because i'm not trying to protect these men, they are bully's. I don't want to see this company fall into the hands of a group again. Management runs this place and we aren't taking any sides.

The general has always been so bubbly and happy since his arrival but he's showing that anger does fill inside him with people always blaming management.

Report Spam   Logged

Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 05:49:48 am »

Jason smiled listening to the man, nodding his head politely. Then after the General stopped talking Jason spoke still leaning against the ropes.

King: Well i gotta say.... i did not expect you to come out here. But what's life without a few surprises now and then am i right?

Jason pointed over towards the stage.

King: Now we have never been properly introduced but i can see on your face that i struck a nerve.

Jason sucked in air as if he just touched a burn on his skin

King: yep...that must really sting. It's so infuriating when someone accuses you of doing something that you never actually did or calling you something that you arent. Like, and i'm just spit balling here so bare with me, a flash in the pan super star that watches child ****. You know because that's the kind of way we talk now on television. So please allow me to provide you with some context because honestly man, you seem like a stand up guy.

King pulls himself away from the ropes and walks towards the center of the ring.

King: i have bruises on my body from past Carnage's that have been here longer than you've been in charge and you, Colonel Sanders, aren't even really in charge. You are just one half of the structure that has been put in place by the powers that be. You've been walking around for a minute now but you haven't seen what i've seen. You haven't watched the back room deals and closed door handshakes that i have. You honestly think that Licious is just a good little boy scout when you're not around? come on...please tell me you are better than that.
This the same company that stacks the cards against some of us and makes it a walk in the park for others.
**** this is the same company that hired an ACTUAL **** NAZI to fight against me specifically!

The crowd around the arena voice their disapproval over this. Jason's face also takes on a bit of anger while still having the smirk across his face.

King: What, did you think i forgot about that? Did you think the people forgot about that?! Hell no! but see, you weren't here for that Captain Crunch so i wouldn't expect you to take that into account considering how quickly management tried to sweep it all under the rug. i don't expect you to know about all the backstage bullshit and private life attacks because you are just ONE dude and you JUST got here.
So yo i respect you coming out here with all full of ****, vinegar, and righteous fury about the stab at your intercity but a few weeks of one person in management not being an absolute **** doesn't make up for all the months of ****-er-y that proceeded it. And i am so happy to hear you say that you aren't taking sides in all of this....but talk my friend is **** cheap.

The Pittsburg crowd makes a loud sound of support for the Big Black Wolf. Jason walks over to the ropes closest to the ramp and rests his arms on them.

King: You say that management runs this place not any one group...heh i will believe that when i **** see it. Cuz i don't know if you were watching tonight Sargent Slaughter... but it looked to me like the inmates were running the asylum. 

TBC: anyone
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: