Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 07:58:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Carnage 7/15/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Carnage 7/15/16  (Read 270 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: July 08, 2016, 12:26:12 pm »

WWG Carnage
July 15th, 2016

Live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada

Singles Match
Wretched Nobody vs. Tiger G

Singles Match
Maxwell Lord vs. Kai Shepard

Singles Match
Abram Adams vs. Jason King

Tag Team Match
WWG Team Championships

Mike Mewes & Ethan Rains(c) vs. The Peckem Street Boys

Gauntlet Match
WWG Carnage Championship

Marcus Collins(c) vs. Trine Larsen, Morgan Terry, Screwball

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:26:59 pm by Abram Adams » Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 12:37:36 pm »

WWG Carnage

WWG Carnage begins with a new video package. The video package ends and we are live with the new announcers of Carnage Mike Johnson and  Kevin Zander.

MJ
This is WWG Carnage. Hello everybody and welcome. It's great to be here.

KZ
The first night on the job and what a night it is Mike. We have 5 great matches including two championship matches. This is going to be a Juggernaut.

MJ
I'm so excited. I bet everyone at home watching is excited. The crowd is going off here tonight.

Frederick Kavanagh walks out from the curtains and onto the stage. Kavanagh is usually a man that wears suits. Tonight he walks out in a normal grey t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Freddy makes his way down the ramp.

MJ
Frederick Kavanagh making his way down to the ring. He returned last week when he come out and faced Jason King and fired several long servicing members of the staff. A controversial decision. I's it safe to say that we have seen a change in Frederick?

KZ
I am glad that he fired those other two boring punks. I've been fighting for this spot for years. Frederick has a different feel about him. I like it. Lets hear from the boss.

Frederick stands in the ring hanging over the ropes looking up towards the entrance ramp, microphone in his left hand. The fans have mixed feelings towards the boss of the WWG.

FK
Last week I gave Jason King a decision. A simple decision that he decided he has some sort of pull in this company and gave me a counter offer. It fazed me to what he thinks his position is in my company. He has delusions that he can lay a hand on me without consequences. This goes for everyone in the back, I have no problem in firing your ass. Nobody is bigger then the WWG.

Frederick pauses getting off the ropes and walks around the ring.

FK
Jason was out here last week real talking, there was only one thing that Jason said that was real. That real talk was Trine Larsen being overlooked for her rematch and for that I apoligise. That was real talk. Trine Larsen deserves her rematch just as much as these others and therefore Trine if you want to be in the match at Time to Shine then please step up and say you want in. I'll leave that there and wait for an answer over the next week.

The crowd cheer for Larsen

FK
As far as Rayven is concerned Mr King. Rayven would have a rematch if she wasn't sitting in a jail cell right now. She forfeited that right once she got arrested live on television.

A small Rayven chant breaks out from the right hand corner of the arena.

FK
I see we have a Rayven fan club here tonight. Moving forward Jason King can keep being paranoid about a clique and about management favoring certain wrestlers in the back. I won't give into the childish back and fourth and run my mouth, no doubt he will have something to say later tonight, the same old song and dance that comes from his mouth. Now to the demands.

Frederick stops and hangs over the ropes this time looking out into the crowd.

FK
You think for one minute i'd allow a degenerate gangster or a twisted psychopath run my company? You've got to be kidding me. I won't meet your little counter offer by putting control of WWG on the line in a offer were I receive no benefit. I will though grant you the steel cage match, i think it's a great idea. I will also be the special guest referee. Here's whats going to happen though, i will call this match right down the middle and when i do the question is who will you blame then, if Marcus beats you? What conspiracy theory will you conjure up then?

Frederick drops the microphone and leaves the ring.

KZ
What a match we have for next week!

MJ
Marcus Collins vs Jason King for the WWG World Championship, a week before Time to Shine Match, in a steel cage with Frederick Kavanagh as the special guest referee. Bring it on!

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 12:58:22 pm »

Backstage we see Morgan Terry walking into the arena. Newbie backstage interviewer Lance Hoffman is quick on the scene.

LH
Morgan, may I have a quick moment of your time.

Morgan Terry ignores the young interviewer looking like he is in a rush. Lance quickly follows him.

LH
Morgan? I wanted to get your thought's on your match tonight. Do you have a moment?

Morgan Terry continues to ignore Lance and heads into the arena. Lance turns towards the camera.

LH
Quick lets follow him.

We follow Morgan Terry into the arena. Lance and the crew almost struggle to keep up with Morgan. Morgan walks down a set of stairs into the boiler room.

Morgan Terry
Who did it? Huh, who destroyed my dads truck.

Morgan walks further down the boiler room were it starts to get darker.

Morgan Terry
You said you know who did it, tell me goddammit.

*Thud* we hear what sounds like metal pipes go crashing onto the cement floor. Lance and the camera quickly rush over to where the sound came from. Morgan is rolling around the ground clutching his ribs.

LH
Get some medical attention quick.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 01:33:36 pm »

MJ
What was that all about?

KZ
I think somebody knows who destroyed Morgan Terry's truck. That somebody just took Morgan down.

MJ
I pray that he will be okay to compete tonight in the main event. He gets a opportunity at the Carnage Championship. Do you think it was Marcus Collins?

KZ
Never. Marcus isn't worried about Morgan Terry. Marcus will end him in the ring rather then jump him in the back.

MJ
I'm with you there Kevin.

Ding, Ding

KZ
It's match time!

Singles Match
Wretched Nobody vs. Tiger G

Jason McKenzie:[/b] The following contest, is scheduled for one fall!

“One of a Kind” starts and the screen fills with a white light with single rose peddle falling. Tiger G slowly fall walks out with a rose in his hand wearing a white leather jacket with  trip and white leather pants with  and gold designs and matching boots. He holds a single long stem  rose. He turns around with to reveal a graphic of a tiger on the back of the jacket. He quickly turns around with the rose up to his nose and a smile on his face.

Jason McKenzie: Introducing first... from  Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, “Mr. Pay-Per View ... TIGER G!

He throws the rose off to the side and begins to walk down to the ring. He grabs the bottom rope and turns around looking around at the crowd, taking in the energy. He jumps up onto the outside of the apron and faces the crowd once more, looking around the arena. He enters through the ropes and drops the jacket off of his shoulders and tosses it to the mat, revealing his tattoos. He walks over to a corner and squats awaiting the match to start. The arena lights flicker and suddenly everything falls under a deep blanket of darkness.  There is a single spotlight beaming to life in the middle of the ring, revealing an old batte Victorian gothic music box.  The ratchet lever on the music box begins to spin and we all hear the gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that grows more ominous with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth, leaving us in the pitch of blackness, gripped by the callous, talon-clawed hands of fear as Lux Aeterna Tenebrosi Stellata begins to play.

Jason McKenzie: Ladies and Gentlemen - Brace yourselves!

The center of the entranceway lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  She is amped up and excited  Grace Brutal makes her way down the aisle alone as smoke crawls across the canvas surrounding everyone in the ring, at ringside and into the audience.

Jason McKenzie :  Making her way down the aisle the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal!

Grace makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring.  She walks to the music box and closes it.  A tiny spark flicks outside the ring. The spark quickly and suddenly turns into a small flame stood upon the wick of a candle which illuminates the contours and crevices of The Wretched Nobody's haggard mask.

Jason McKenzie: This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hund and Forty Four Pounds he is… a former Two Time WWG Heavyweight champion Champion of the WORLD!  THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Nobody blows the candle out and the arena lights rise again.  He slithers under the bottom rope and slides back sitting in the corner.  Nobody reaches for the top rope and pulls himself back to his feet.  He rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – gently tapping together the tips of his fingers seeming intent on hearing the sweet release of the bell ringing.

DING DING DING!

The bell tolls and it's Tiger G flying straight out of the block, dashing forward and leading with a forearm! Wretched stumbles from the shot, as Tiger G switches his forearm for a closed fist, pounding away at the side of Wretched"s skull!

KZ: Clearly Tiger G came with a game plan here, rock the big man early and try and gain the immediate initiative!

After a good four or five shots, Tiger G checks back over his shoulder and races back, springing from the ropes and-- BIG BOOT!

MJ: Ohhh, he runs full steam ahead in to a Big Boot from the Big Monster, knocking him down to the canvas!

Shaking the impact from his head, he rolls back to his feet, but Wretched seems on a war-path now! His steps are firm and commanding as he stomps towards his opponent... but Tiger G grabs him by the waist, and pulls him down in to the ropes! The middle rope catches him across the throat! Shooting to his feet, Tiger G grabs the right arm of the beast and presses down on the shoulder joint in a Fujiwara arm bar. Wretched drops to a knee as the pain shoots across his shoulder, closing his eyes and trying to fight through.  But as Wretched climbs back to his feet, he showcasing his strength. Throwing his right arm forward, he sends Tiger G off and in to the ropes once again, and on the rebound... AN UPPERCUT!

KZ: You can hear the impact in the cheap seats,

MJ: And one of Tiger's teeth may be up there, too!

Wretched shakes his right arm, trying to get the blood flow back in to the joint, as he hoists Tiger G up on to his shoulder with the Oklahoma lift. With Tiger G up on his shoulder, he begins to pick up pace... bouncing Tiger G back-first against the turnbuckle pads! Stepping away from the corner, he may well be looking to drop Tiger G with a REAL Oklahoma slam, but the flailing legs of Tiger G have got Wretched off balance. He slips down the back, locks in a waist lock, and drives Wretched forward in to the turnbuckle pads! But Tiger G isn't letting go! He pulls him clear, and... GERMAN SUPLEX! Cover!

ONE!

KZ:
And not even a two!

But Tiger G isn't about to let up with his advantage, trapping the right arm in a key lock and laying his side across the massive torso of Wretched Nobody. Wretched shakes his head as the referee drops down to his side, his face contorting in to a snarl. Again Wretched shows his strength, rolling towards Tiger G and forcing his body off of his own. The key lock is still in, but the grip is weakened as Tiger G adjusts the direction of his grip, and Wretched is able to plant his feet flat on the canvas. Tiger G has to get back to his own feet now, and that's not what he needs! OHHH ANOTHER UPPERCUTt, knocking him down to a seating position! And a front dropkick from Wretched knocks him flat!

MJ: It's not often you see Wretched throw those front dropkicks, but I think Wretched is just looking to hurt Tiger G in any way he can after this flurry! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICK-OUT!

Wretched has his own plan for the after-kick-out consolidation of control. Grabbing Tiger G by the head, he guides him back to his feet, and whips him in to the turnbuckle! Tiger G has no time to adhere to the first rule of wrestling school-- turn your back to the pads-- and crashes face-first in to the turnbuckle! Falling back, he lands straight in the arms of the Devil's Favourite Demon, who CLUBS him across the back of the head with a Clothesline! Tiger Gcollapses to the canvas under the impact, rolling to the apron and slipping beneath the bottom rope. But Tiger G is hardly any safer on the apron, as Wretched grabs him and pulls him up right... OHH A HOT SHOT! Tiger G pulls Wretched"s face down against the top rope, springing the monster back! Tiger G slips back under the bottom rope, racing across the ring and bouncing off the ropes... CLOTHESLINE! Wretched hits the canvas hard, but rolls to all fours and then back to a knee. Wretched gets back to his feet... but Tiger G races forward again, trying to use this kinetic energy to his advantage... Wretched throws a Clothesline, but Tiger ducks, continues his run, springs off the ropes again-- BACK BODY DROP! Tiger G SAILS through the air and lands with a firm smack, with such a force that the impact pushes him upon to his knees! Tiger G stretches out his back, as Wretched, has a look of fury in his eyes, turns back to see the damage he's done! Tiger G is up and resting in the corner, but Wretched takes a run up, CRUSHING his opponent in the corner! He grabs Tiger G by the arm, whipping him across the ring and following close behind.  Tiger G bounces chest first off the turnbuckle and bounces back into the clutches of Wretched Nobody...

KZ: LOBOTOMY!  OH My God In Heaven!  His head driven right into the mat!

MJ: I think the monster is done playing!

KZ: Cover..

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

KZ:
  Wretched's DONE IT! Wretched picks up the win! What a contest!

Jason McKenzie: Here is your winner... WRETCHED NOBODY!

Wretched Nobody is standing above a fallen Tiger G. Wretched isn't finished ripping Tiger G up and hitting him with one last Lobotomy.

KZ
That's for you Jason King.

MJ
Have you actually heard these two throwing insult around?

KZ
It's childish, although it's Not Wretched, it's Grace. I can't wait until Wretched and Jason rip each other apart with violence rather then word battles between Grace and Jason.

Grace is pleased with Wretched and he leaves the ring joining her on the outside of the ring and they make tracks up the ramp disappearing behind the curtains. Tiger G still has not moved. The lights go out.

KZ
Power failure!

MJ
I don't think so. We've seen this before.

The lights flicker back on and standing in the ring standing around Tiger G is the random group we have seen associated with Cartel. The first 3 men.

KZ
Tiger G is about to get ripped to shreds.

Down the ramp comes Vengenza. He slides into the ring and the three men pounce on him like tigers, stomping on him not allowing him to get to his feet.

MJ
Vengenza trying to even the odd's.

KZ
Vengenza should of stayed backstage.

The one with the blue face picks up Vegenza holding him from behind allowing the bald one to lay into him with punches. The crowd then erupt and down the ramp comes Screwball who comes flying down and into the ring. He runs thru a clothesline attempt by one of the men and comes back dropkicking him from the ring. The other two quickly leave the ring and retreat up the ramp.

MJ
I did not see that coming.

KZ
These guys are just bidding there time. Vengenza, Screwball and Tiger G will still be destroyed. When they want.

On the ramp comes the women we have seen with these over the past couple of weeks.

We are not going to do this right now. We will make our debut at Retribution in a six man tag team match. My 3 against you three in the ring. Lets go boys.

MJ
What a exciting match, there's just one thing i want to know and thats who are these guys exactly? Who is this women?

KZ
That's all apart of the mystery Mike.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:38:49 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 06:49:57 pm »

MZ
Hey looks it's Morgan Terry.

Morgan is inside the medical room backstage. He's had enough getting up from the table and leaving the room.

Doc
Sir, you need to be checked.

Morgan Terry ignores the request taking off down the hall were Lance Hoffman is waiting for him.

Lance Hoffman
Morgan! are you going to be able to compete tonight?

Morgan Terry
Ill be fine kid. Now leave me alone. Somebody know's who destroyed my father rig.

Lance Hoffman
Do you think the person responsible was the person who attacked you in the boiler room?

No reply from Morgan Terry who continues his adventure to find the person responsible.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 07:12:07 pm »

Earlier Today

The scene opens up and we are inside a casino. There is game tables galore and machines in the background. The casino is pretty packed but there seems to be a small crowd gathering at one of the tables. We get closer and the game being played is roulette and playing the game is Ethan Rains, Mike Mewes and Gomi.

Gomi
Put everything on red.

Ethan Rains
Black man.

Mike Mewes turns to a lady standing next to him wearing a very short blue dress. She long brown hair and pair of DD ****.

Mike Mewes
A kiss for goodluck baby?

The women kisses Mike Mewes and then Mike places the chips on the table.

Mike Mewes
Everything on 0. I'm feeling lucky.

Mewes places his arm around the blue dress lady getting a handful of her ass as the roulette wheel is spinning. A man wearing a trench coat and a hat comes up behind Mewes bumping into him.

Mike Mewes
You wanna take a step back there? Creep.

The man backs up and stands next to a old man who is using a walker to keep him up. The trenchcoat man takes off his hat and we can now see its Derrick Trotter, the old man next to him throws away his walker and it's Rodney. Magnum PI are still oblivious, watching there Roulette bet.

Gomi
You've got this, just like you've for those Trotters later.

Derrick grabs Gomi and spins him around uppercutting him, Gomi goes flyying onto the table chips go flying everywhere. Ethan and Mewes turn around into the fists of Derrick and Rodney. Derrick takes Ethan and walks him over slamming his head into one of the slot machines. Rodney meanwhile tosses Mewes into Gomi. Security then come running from everywhere to break up the fight.

Derrick Trotter
See you later me old muckers.

Rodney Trotter
New Champs.

Derrick Trotter
You will be Trottered.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:04:28 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 07:15:51 pm »

KZ
Are you pumped Mike for the team champions match? I now i am.

MJ
It's going to be great. The Peckem Street boys and Magnum PI have been going at it for awhile now and they always entertain.

KZ
I want to know how the roullette ended up.

Singles Match
Kai Shepard vs. Maxwell Lord

Jason McKenzie:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

The lights in the arena go out except for a single spotlight staring straight at the stage. Entrance music Sleep Now in the Fire. A row of fireworks shoots down from the top of the stage as Kai Shepard steps out from behind the curtain raising his hands to the crowd.

Jason McKenzie:  Introducing first, from Cape Town, South Africa, weighing in at two hundred and five pounds... “The Perfect Storm” Kai Shepard!

He walks down to the ring slapping the hands of the fans alongside the ramp (and sometimes he poses for a photo with some).  He reaches the middle of the ramp, and then, from behind he is attacked.  A man in a hoodie hits Kai with a chair shot to the back of the head. 

MJ:  What the HELL!  Who the HELL? 

The hoodied man begins to stomp Kai while he lay face down on the ramp.  The man put his hand on his hood and then pulls it back to reveal none other than Maxwell Lord. 

KZ: It’s Maxwell Lord!  But Why?

MJ:  It’s not just Maxwell Lord look he’s wearing that damn protective mask!  We all know that Maxwell Lord is a different man with that mask on.

KZC:  Kai hasn’t moved since he was hit with that chair shot.

Maxwell looks around at the crowd.  He then reaches up and touches his mask and a sinister look comes over his face.  He grabs Kai by the head and pick him up.  Once Kai is pick up from the ramp, we can see a pool of blood from wear Kai’s head was lying.  Maxwell positions Kai and lift him up.  Then, he drops Kai with a “Taste of Excellence” face first onto the chair.  Maxwell stands up and looks down at his defeated opponent motionless on the ramp.  He then looks around the arena and is showered with boos from the crowd.  Maxwell Lord then backs off, as he begins to walk up the ramp!

MJ:  What has come over Maxwell Lord tonight?

KZ:  I don’t know but Kai is going to need some serious medical attention!

Maxwell looks up the ramp, and standing at the top of the stage is Grace Brutal.  Maxwell looks up at her and she has a cunning smile on her face.  She looks at Maxwell and give him a slow throat slash symbol.  Maxwell hesitates for a moment before looking back at Kai on the ground.  Maxwell turns around and marches back to Kai Shepard.  Maxwell throws away the referee that was attending to Shepard.  He picks Shepard up and throws him into the steel steps, shifting the steel steps out of position.  Maxwell steps over Kai and begins to pull the steel steps right at the end of the ring ramp. Maxwell looks over at Kai, and picks him up.  He drags him over to the steel steps before driving his head once more into the steel!  Maxwell drapes Kai’s upper body across the top of the steel steps.  Maxwell rolls back into the ring.  He being to ascend to the top turnbuckle.  As, he stands at the top he looks down at Kai still motionless on the steps.  Maxwell leaps from the turnbuckle and come crashing down with a “Kamikaze Foot Stomp”.  He drives he feet into back and back of the head of Kai.  Maxwell looks from a knee at his work, as referees run down to try and stop the assault from Maxwell.  Maxwell look over and proceeds to walk up the ramp.  Grace is standing there still but now she’s clapping.  The medics attend to Kai as we go to commercial break.

Commercial Break.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:16:13 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 07:23:08 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial break and we get a look at replays from what jsut went down with Maxwell Lord attacking Kai Shepard.

KZ
During the commercial break Kai Shepard was taken out of her on a stretcher. Kai was taken away in a ambulance.

MJ
We pray that it's just precautionary but Maxwell did a number on him. It was sickening

Backstage Maxwell is walking when Jackson Green attempts to stop him.

Jackson Green
Maxwell what was that all about?

Maxwell stops looking into the eyes of Jackson.

Grace Brutal
It was what it was Jackson.

Frederick Kavanagh
GRACE!

Kavanagh comes into scene not happy.

Frederick Kavanagh
Grace.... I know this is your doing, its obvious. This is exactly the kind of things that go unpunished around here. Not anymore. Get your ****, take Wretched, take Maxwell because your all suspended for the rest of the night.

Grace Brutal
Early mark!

Grace blows Kavanagh a kiss and then places her hand on the back of Maxwell and they walk away.

MJ
And they are outta here!

KZ
If they obey or not is another question.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 07:28:20 pm »

KZ
Up next we are going to see one of my favourite matches of the evening. A match for the ages. Jason King vs Abram Adams. I got chills Mike.

MJ
This has PPV written all over it and we are getting it tonight for free on Carnage.

Singles Match
Jason King vs Abram Adams

Abrams music kicks on abruptly as the beginning has three buzzes that give off the sound reminiscent of a warning buzzer. When this kicks on, people know exactly who it is. When the buzzers stop and the theme starts, Abram walks through the curtain and looks around at the crowd.

Jason McKenzie: The following match is set for one fall! First, making his way to the ring, from Jacksonville, Florida, weighing in at one hundred and seventy-five pounds, ABRAM ADAMS!

He then makes his way down the ramp completely focused on the person who stands in the ring. Abram walks up the steps and steps through the ropes, he remains his stare at his opponent, completely focused on the task at hand. He does not give any flashy mannerisms, no pyro, just him and his will to win.  As the first shout is heard lights starting going off all around the stadium. The crowd begins to cheer loudly and take out their cell phones. All around the arena lights like little stars can be seen from every angle as the last light cuts out leaving only a spot light on the stage.

Jason McKenzie And his opponent, from Bronx, New York weighing in at one hundred and eighty-nine pounds, JASON KING!

Then the crowd explodes in cheers as the familiar guitar rift blares through the stadium. Right on the stage were the spot light is shining a thick fog begins to billow out. Slowly a figure rises from the fog. He is wearing a black leather jacket and a black hoodie covering his face. The figure is facing down even though all the world knows who he is. The man lifts his head up and peeks out from beneath the hoodie, holding it with one finger. A bright white smirk can be seen as the music begins to build and the crowds excitement begins to ramp up even more.

MJ:  King is looking to pick up some momentum going into the Pay Per View!

KZ: He looks focused here tonight going against one of the tougher opponents in WWG!

Then as the music drops the man throws back his hood revealing the face of the Big Black Wolf himself, Jason King. Huge pillars of white smoke shut up down and around him as the lights and screens all around the stadium strobe black and white. When the smoke clears Teddy "Shine" Williams, "Big" Weston Williams, and The Man in Black all can be seen behind him. Jason walks down the ramp to the ring with a smirk stopping every so often to engage with a member of the WWG universe standing ramp side.

DING! DING! DING!

The bell rang, Jason and Adams would start to circle each other, before stepping towards each other and would lock up. Jason pulled Adams into a side headlock, and would wrench it in tightly, holding it tightly, Adams would try fight it, and would hit Jason in the ribs. Hitting him in the ribs again, he would push him to the ropes, and Jason came back, but Adams would duck under. Jason hopped over, and hit the ropes, came back, and Adams would hop over Jason as he ducked under. Jason hitting the ropes, coming back, but Adams would jump up and hit a Dropkick right to Jason’s face! Adams would rush over, and he would cover him quickly.

ONE!

MJ:
Jason kicks out quickly!

Adams would pull Jason up right after he kicked out, and grabbed the left wrist, ducking under, and he would have him in a wrist lock. Wrenching it in tightly, Jason would try to fight out of it, and would go under, and reversed it into his own wrist lock! Adams would walk around a bit, before he rolled through, coming back down to his back, then he would kip up, and would reverse it into another wrist lock, and transitioning it into a quick hammerlock. Pulling it in tightly, Jason would try to reach back, and grab the head of Adams, but that didnt work, Adams pulled his head back, and would laugh a bit. As he took that time to laugh, Jason would go under, and reversed into a hammerlock of his own, and it would be Jason’s turn to smile now. Adams would be the one scrambling to reverse this, but he would instead reach up and grab the head of Jason, jumping into the air, then taking him over with a unique snap mare, but he wouldn’t hold it in, as both men came up to their feet, and would look at each other, at a stalemate, the crowd would cheer loudly. They loved to see this, and both men would get to a stand, and looked at each other. They would go to step towards each other, but Adams wouldn’t let that happen, and kicked him in the ribs hard. Pulling him into a front face lock, he would pull that arm up, then would hit a Snap Suplex, floating over, and covering him quickly!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

MJ:
Jason kicks out quickly!

KZ: Jason is not going to beaten that easily!

MJ: But, Adams is game tonight!

Adams would grab the left arm of Jason, and pulled him into an arm bar, and Jason kicked the mat in frustration. Turning his body, he would try to push himself up, using his right hand, he would hit a punch to the face of Adams, then another, then one more. Both men would shake a part of their body as Adams released, Jason would shake his left arm, and Adams would shake his head after getting punched in his face. Adams would immediately take off towards the ropes, coming back, but Jason would hit a vicious clothesline taking Adams down! He went for a quick cover of his own!

ONE!

TW-NO!

KZ:
Jason’s first pin attempt and Adams is able ot kick out!

The kick out was quick, and Jason would pull up Adams, kicking him hard in the rubs, and ran to the ropes, coming back, he would hit a swinging neckbreaker! Knowing that he wouldnt get the pin yet, he would grab the arm of Adams, and would put him in an arm bar of his own, wrenching it in tightly. Both men were breathing hard right now, and Adams would turn his body this time, and would push himself up, before surprising Jason, and would arm drag him over, both men came up once again, and Jason would go to run towards Adams, but Adams put his hand out, yelling. STOP! Jason would stop for some reason, and Adams would taunt Jason, and gave a bit of a smile, Jason wouldn’t fall for it though, and he would kick Adams in the ribs. Pulling him in, he would but his arm over, lifting him up, and would hit a vertical suplex! Quickly getting to his feet, he would go towards the ropes, hitting them, coming back, and he would leap into the air and came down with a K-Bomb! Then went for a quick pinfall!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-

NO!

MJ:
Adams got the shoulder up and Jason is a little stunned.

[bKZ:[/b]  This battle of two titans and their giving it their all.

Jason would pull his hair a bit, and would look at the referee, then back down at Adams, before pulling him up by his hair now. Grabbing the wrist of Adams, he was going to whip him to the corner, but Adams would reverse and whipped Jason into the corner. Backing up a bit, he would run towards him, doing a discus elbow strike right to the side of the head of King!  Then, multiple elbow shots to the side of the head, drops King!  Moving from the corner, and Jason would stumble out, and as he did Adams leapt up and would hit Jason with a Leaping Roundhouse Kick! Jason would fall down face first, and Adams rushed over to him, turning him over, and would cover him.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

KZ:
  King with another kick out!

MJ: What a bout this has been thus far!

Adams gets to his feet looking somewhat frustrated. He wants to end this. He assists Jason back to his feet and then knee's him in the midsection and then looks for a Hello Goodbye. Jason counters elbowing Adams in the head and then bounces off the ropes looking for the Act of God but Adams see's it coming and gets out of the way, Jason though comes back with a Worldstar knocking Adams down. Jason goes to lock in the Shut Up and Die, he fights Adams trying to get it fully locked in but Adams breaks free. Both men up to there feet, Adams kicks Jason and hits the Hello Goodbye. Adams makes the cover.

KZ
Adams wins!

ONE!

TWO!!!

MJ
WHAT!

Jason gets his shoulder up! Adams gets up falling onto the ropes. Adams goes over and Jason rolls him up in a small package.

ONE!

TWO!

Adams breaks free. Both men get up and Jason superkicks Adams. Adams stumbbles but keeps on his feet. Jason bounces off the ropes looking for the act of God but Adams counters catching him up in the air and slams him down on knee for another Hello Goodbye. Adam covers.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

KZ
Wow, what a match.

MJ
Abram Adams may have won the match, it could of went either way. This match was hyped all week and Adams and King showed tonight just why. This can't be the last we see of these two one on one.

Abram's hand is raised by the referee.

The WWG World Champion Marcus Collins walks out onto the ramp holding his championship in the air. Abram looks at Marcus and the belt. Adams signals the championship will be around his waist come Revolution in the Time To Shine match and that leads us into commercial break.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:58:08 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 11:06:24 pm »

KZ
Mike tonight has been great already and we still have two championship matches to come.

MJ
The first night on the job has been wonderful and it's not over yet. Will we see new champions here tonight?

KZ
Up next we have the Peckem Street Boys going up against Magnum PI's Ethan Rains & Mike Mewes. The Trotters are hungry, the question has to be asked though, can they beat Magnum PI?

MJ
It's going to be a tough ask. Peckem Street are underdogs and they always rise to the occasion.

KZ
Don't forget they also have this habit of coming up short.

We head backstage were Frederick Kavanagh is standing in front of a WWG Carnage Logo.

Frederick Kavanagh
Revolution will see the return of the famous Time To Shine ladder match. The World Heavyweight Championship will be defended in this type of match. This won't be the only match contested in Time to Shine rules. We will have a second Time To Shine match were hanging above the ring will be a contract to face the World Heavyweight Champion at the following PPV Pure Hate.

KZ
Oh wow, what a opportunity for somebody in the WWG.

Frederick Kavanagh
Next week live on Carnage the wrestlers that will be competing in that match will be announced in the middle of that ring.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 11:22:33 pm »

MJ
I'm excited for Revolution. Allready we have the World Championship match. Derrick Trotter vs Mike Mewes for the Absolute Championship. We have a Six man tag team match announced earlier today and now another Time to Shine match were the winner will get rewarded with a championship shot at Pure Hate.

KZ
It's huge! Just like this next match. The WWG Team Championships will be defended. Lets head to Jason McKenzie.

Tag Team Match
WWG Team Championships
Mike Mewes & Ethan Rains(c) vs. The Peckem Street Boys

Rodney and Ethan Rains start the match, They start to brawl in the ring, Rains starts to get the upper hand he Irish Whips him to the ropes and hits him with a huge boot to the face, Rodney crashes to the mat. He staggers back up Rains grabs him and then hits him with a Belly to back suplex sending Rodney half way across the ring.

Rains then tags in Mewes, Mewes waits for Rodney to get to his feet, Rodney turns round, Mewes goes for the superkick, Rodney moves out of the way. Rodney the clobbers Mewes with a clotheslines, Both men down on the mat as the fans cheers loudly.

Mike Johnson: Rodney has taken so much punishment in this match, Derrick hasn’t been able to get a look in so far.

Kevin Zander: It’s just a matter of time before Magnum P.i Silence those Trotters once and for all.

The fans are cheering loudly as Rodney staggers to his feet after hitting the clothesline to Mewes he urges for him to get to his feet and hits Mewes with a standing Drop kick. Rodney then dives on top of Mewes hitting him with hard left and rights. Rains comes in and hits Rodney in the back of the head. Derrick comes flying in and clothesline Rains over the top rope, Derrick follows Rains as Rodney and Mewes lay down in the centre of the ring as the fans start chanting this is awesome.

Mike Johnson: Derrick has finally had enough of Rains getting involved in the match and had to take action to save his brother.

Kevin Zander: But what about Rodney hitting Mike Mewes with those closed fists, Rains was just getting Rodney off him, Helping his partner out.

Rodney starts to come round and grabs hold of Mewes and Irish whips him to the ropes, rodney once more goes for the standing drop kick. Mewes holds on to the ropes. Rodney crashes hard on the mat. Mewes then dives on top of Rodney hitting hard lefts and rights to Rodney. Derrick and Ethan are both back on their respective aprons. Mewes gets the tag from Ethan. Ethan then hits Rosney with a couple of Uppercuts. Rodney staggers back Ethan then hits the Irish Layout ( RKO ) and goes for the cover.

1….2…...3

Kevin Zander: Oh my what a move, Ethan Rains has done it for Magnum P.I.

Mike Johnson: No wait, Rodney has got his foot on the rope and the referee has seen it, Great ring awareness from Rodney, The Peckem street boys are still in this.

Rains can’t believe it and stands up and argues with the referee who tells him the foot was on the rope. Rains looks pissed of and tags in Mewes. Mewes picks up Rodney who looks to be out of it, Mewes then goes for the Spinning Back Fist Rodney ducks and hits him with a huge enziguri both men fall to the mat as the fans cheers loudly.
Mike Johnson: This could be the perfect time for Rodney to get the tag in for Derrick, He’s going crazy on the apron.

Kevin Zander: How on earth did Rodney manage to find the Enziguri, Oh no Derrick’s been tagged in by Rodney.

The fans go wild as Derrick then gets in the ring Mewes staggers to his feet he see’s Derrick and the fans boo loudly as he then dives for a tag for Ethan Rains to get in the ring. Ethan steps in and derrick and Ethan square up in the centre of the ring. Both giving trash talk to each other. Rains then throws a punch as does derrick both hitting each other at the sametime with fast punches. Derrick starts to get the upperhand, Derrick Irish whips Ethan to the corner of the ring, Derrick charges at Ethan with a frog splash, Ethan staggers out to the Centre of the ring, Derrick then hits the Cashing and goes for the cover with the fans going wild.

Mike Johnson: Oh my god, Derrick has won the team championships for the Peckem Street boys.

1…..2…….3

Kevin Zander: No, Mewes comes in and makes the save.

The fans boo loudly as Mike Mewes dives on top of Derrick to stop the 3 count, Rodney comes in and clothesline Mewes over the top rope, Rodney follows him over as the fans cheer loudly. Derrick then brings Ethan up and places him between his legs.

MJ
Market Stall time.

The fans cheer as Derrick lifts Ethan up and goes to slam him down. Ethan is in the air and he punches Derrick in the face a couple of times. Derrick can't seem to slam him down and Ethan goes over his head and lands on his feet. Derrick turns around into a Irish Layout. Both men are out in the middle of the ring.

KZ
Ethan can't get the energy to make the cover.

Ethan rolls towards his corner instead of going for the pin. Mewes is now back up on the apron and Ethan tags him in. Derrick is crawling towards Rodney who has made his way back to his corner. Derrick is inches away from tagging in Rodney. Derrick dives looking for the tag. Rodney though falls from the apron.

MJ
Who is that? Is that...a fan?

Rodney has been pulled from the apron but a member in the audience who has jumped the railing. The man is wearing a Magnum PI shirt. Security try and pounce on him but the man high tails it out there. Derrick gets up looking over at his brother. Mewes rolls him up from behind.

MJ
Not like this.

ONE

TWO

THREE!

KZ
Magnum PI retain.

Mike Mewes and Ethan grab the championships from the referee and leave the ring. Derrick is on his knee's and leaning on the ropes and can't believe what just happened. Rodney joins him in the ring. Ethan and Mewes celebrate on the outside of the ring laughing at The Peckem Street boys.

MJ
Was this a plan from Magnum PI all along? Or did a fan actually get involved. I have no problem that Magnum PI are still the champs, if they did it cleanly, but this sort of stuff isn't right.

Frederick Kavanagh walks out onto the ramp.

FK
Celebrate the victory while you can Magnum PI. You knew the rules, you knew that if any member of Magnum PI intefered then the belts would go to the Trotters. The video will be reviewed from every camera, every angle and if that "fan" was Gomi or any other of your boys then this decision will be reversed.

The crowd cheer. Ethan and Mewes blow up.

MM
Bullshit! We won.

Commercial

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 11:44:52 pm »

MJ
A controversial ending to the WWG Team Championship match.

KZ
If you missed it, a fan jumped the security barrier and pulled Rodney off the apron allowing Mike Mewes to pin Derrick Trotter with a school boy pin.

We see backstage that Derrick and Rodney are inside the technical truck looking at replay footage with the backstage crew.

MJ
If there is video proof that a member of Magnum PI was this fan, then the championships will be taken from Ethan and Mewes and awarded to Derrick and Rodney per the terms of the match when it was announced last week. Question for you Kevin, do you think Magnum PI are that dumb to use a member of the group?

KZ
I don't. It's simple. Freddy put them on notice last week, he banned Magnum PI from ringside. It's Mewes and Ethan, if they planned this fan, i don't think it will be Gomi, Sebastian or Abban.

MJ
It's going to be interesting what they find out if anything.

We cross to the truck.

Crew
Mr Trotter, I understand your frustrations. I do. It's just really hard to see anything with our camera angles. The man was wearing a baseball cap and hide his face well. It's like he knew exactly were the camera's were situated.

The truck door then comes swinging open and into the truck walks Grace Brutal.

MJ
What's she doing here? Wasn't she told to go home.

KZ
When have you ever known for Grace to listen to anybody bar herself?

Grace walks up between the Trotter boys.

Grace Brutal
Take it as a blessing you old..muckers? That's the world you love to use right? You old farts works just fine, for your information. Back on track. Take the lose as a blessing. Think about it, you've saved yourself from having to take the beating of your careers. The Tag champs have a target on them and i just happen to have the ammo.

Derrick and Rodney look at each other.

Grace Brutal
That ammo is actually pretty pissed at the moment, and well, losing didn't really save you from nothing. Get them.

the door swings open again with such force it snaps from it's hinges flying across the truck. Wretched Nobody and Maxwell Lord, still masked, storm into the truck grabbing Rodney and Derrick and throwing them outside the truck onto the cement. Wretched charges down the steps hitting Derrick with a Sedative knocking him into the side a car parked next to truck. Maxwell Lord kicks Rodney in the ribs. Maxwell then grabs him and hits the Taste of Excellence on the cement. Wretched and Maxwell then stand next to Grace.

Grace Brutal
Let this be a warning to the WWG locker room. This little group we have, we want championship's. We have the World, we have the Carnage, we want the Absolute and we want the Team. Anybody holding them is a target and anybody wanting them championships is a target.

Security comes running from everywhere surrounding Grace, Wretched and Lord.

Grace
You took your time.

Grace laughs as Wretched and Lord start taken down security.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 11:52:56 pm »

KZ
I can honestly say I wouldn't like to be a champion right at this moment.

MJ
Hopefully the security can get things under control. As they say, the show must go on and that's exactly whats going to happen. The Carnage Championship gaunlet match is just moments away, who is your pick Kevin?

KZ
Marcus Collins. I can't go past him. He is focused, determined and wants blood. He isn't the World Champion for nothing. He will be to strong here tonight.

MJ
I'm with Trine Larsen. She's a former World champion herself and she's got some revenge for her friend Tony Man. I beleive Trine will be walking out the New Carnage Champion here tonight.

KZ
After this commercial break we will see. Im so excited.

Commeral break.

Gauntlet Match
WWG Carnage Championship
Marcus Collins(c) vs. Trine Larsen, Morgan Terry, Screwball

”Hello, everybody and welcome back to Friday Night Carnage! I’m Kevin Zander and with me is my colleague Mike.”
”That’s right ladies and gents and we are coming to you from the b-e-a-utiful MGM Grand, right here in Las Vegas! How about that!?”
”Haha! Yeah, this is pretty impressive stuff.”
”You’re telling me! I still can’t believe I’m sitting here right now! Pinch me- ow! Don’t actually pinch me! Geez, you have freakish hand strength…”
”This next match is a Gauntlet Style match for the WWG Carnage Championship, that Marcus Collins currently holds, against Screwball-”
”A masked crusader! Freaks up! Scrubs down!”
”Who...apparently MIke is a real fan of…Morgan Terry-”
”The King a’ the Roooad!”
”...who Mike is also…?A fan of? And Trine Larsen.”
”The Bismarck Bombshell- I see you baby!”
Kevin turns his head to give Mike a look, his eyebrow raised. Mike coughs awkwardly.
”But uh...not really…’cause you haven’t come out yet...so…”

‘People Hate Me’ begins to play and Marcus slowly walks out to the stage with a kendo stick in hand. He doesn’t bother to stop and continues down the ramp.

Jason McKenzie: Coming down to the ring, from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, The Reaper, Maaaarcus Coooollins!

He reaches the ring and stalks around it before rolling under the bottom rope and finds a corner and stands slowly looking around at the crowd. He drops the kendo stick and kicks it to the outside.

The camera pans through the crowd, picking up a handful of fans donning Grim Reaper hoods or holding scythes fashioned out oak tag paper. A woman a few rows back has a sign that reads “Kiss of Death?” Collins pays her no mind outside of the grimace etched onto his face.

”Marcus Collins and that world famous smile of his.”
”What smile?”
”My point exactly.”
”Hey man, with a name like “The Reaper” you best expect this guy means some serious business. He’s not here to make friends or play to the crowd. He’s here to kick some butt and take some names down in his Deathnote.”
”His…..what….?”
”His “Deathnote”, Kevin. It’s a book you write names in and they die. Get with the times.”
”I have...never heard of that…”

The lights dim as the Miqu Remix of Hero 2011 hits,  Screwball emerges onto the ramp with his arms thrown in the air, full of energy. 

”Coming down to the ring, from the City of Angels- Los Angeles, California; Screeeewbaaaall!”

Making his way to the ring he interacts with the crowd before sliding in under the bottom rope and launching himself onto the turnbuckles as he raises his arm in the air and points to the sky.

”This dude is electric! I don’t care if you hate him, love him, you can’t help but get excited when he steps out here!”
”He’s definitely got some spunk.”

A large section of the crowd throw their hands up as well. Mixed throughout are fans with luchador masks. A poster of a hand drawn Screwball waves about by the left turnbuckle. Screwball spots it as he hops down from the turnbuckles, slowly bringing one of his hands down with his finger still pointed, kisses his knuckles, and points it to the fan with the poster. The grin on his face is evident despite his mask. He throws his right arm back up;

”Freaks up!”

And the crowd replies’

”Scrubs down!”

Marcus Collins had slunk his way over to the opposite turnbuckle, both arms draped over the ropes on either side and a vicious look lurking behind his eyes as he watches Screwball, who turns from the crowd- bouncing on the balls of his feet. He gives the Carnage Champion an ‘eyes-on-you’ gesture still riding the high from the crowd.

=DING, DING, DING=

”And that is the bell for the start of this match and the two men are circling…”
”Check out the look in Collins’ eyes, man. Whew man am I glad I never have to stare that dude down…”
”Lock up, Collins twisting that left wrist of Screwball to try and get the upper hand here, but at least for now still fighting the Carnage Champions- not wanting to give up that first chance to get the upper hand.”

Screwball managed to get his hand free, sending a few quick punches to Collins’ ear. Collin drops both arms, plants his palms flat against Screwballs’ chest in with one massive burst of power, pushes up and back sending the luchador sailing backwards.

”Ooooo and he lands on his feet!”
”Did you /see/ that!? He just sent a grown man a foot in the air- right off his feet from a complete stand still!”

Collins runs to the ropes at his back, Screwballs runs to the ropes behind him, both men twist, planting their back flat- right arm hooked over the top rope, and push off in all out sprints for the center of the ring. Just as they come to center, Marcus ducks to avoid a shoulder bump, aiming instead to take Screwball down at the waist- but Screwball plants both feet last second and launches himself into a front flip over the back of Collins.

”There it is! That agility!”
”Screwball rolls through the landing, Collins has stopped at the center of the ring, but he doesn’t even seem phased by that maneuver!”

Center ring Collin stands like a rock amongst the waves of motion being sent through the ring from the force of Screwballs movements. His head is low, but the camera at ring side runs along the apron to catch a smirk twisting at the corners of his lips.

”...smirking….give me the willies….wait...are Collins eyes closed!?”

Screwball rolls through the landing, hops up onto his feet, then throws forward into a handspring- using the ropes to throw his legs back towards center ring- sending him upright again. Just as it looks as if he’s about to land a modified Pele Kick- Marcus snaps a hand out and grabs him by the ankle, sending him straight to the ring floor with a merciless yank.

”Looks like Screwball got all of the air knocked out of him when he hit the canvass...this can’t be good.”
”Oh no,no,no.no you got to get up man! Nobody wants to be grounded around Marcus Collins this guy is ruthless!”

True to word Marcus Collins grabs Screwball by the hem of his mask that runs below his chin- lifting his head off of the canvass, before chocking his arm back and punching him point blank in the face.

”OOOOOHHHH GEEEEZZ!
”Just a rapid succession of punches to the face of Screwball. He’s not giving this poor guy any chance to breath here!”

The ref moved to check, but Marcus throws an arm back and pushes him away- sending a white hot glare over his shoulder. In that moment Screwball throws his knee up.

”OH! A sharp knee right to the side of Marcus Collins’ head. He’s targeting that same ear there! He know something we don’t?”
”I-I dunno! Either way that’s a pretty solid strategy! Keep beating away at the same spot, eventually it’s going to give.”

Collins is still kneeling on the floor of the ring, his eyes lit by the fire of rage eating away at him from the inside as Screwball makes his way to the top of the turnbuckle.

”Screwball going for the turnbuckle- looking for a Screwball Scramble!”
”Is he going to make it!? Collins is starting to get up! You think he’s got enough time to set up for that!?”

Just as Screwball hunkers down to launch himself from the ropes Collins is on his feet, makes a dash for the ropes, and grabs the back of Screwballs mask.

”YOU’VE EARNED NOTHING!! DO YOU HEAR ME!? **** NOTHING

”Uh! WHOA! Going in this a little hot ya think!?”
”Is he...He’s untying the back of his mask!”
”You can’t pull off a guy’s mask like that! It’s! IT’S SACRILEGIOUS!”

Collins whips his head around after hearing Mike, the snarl on his lips all too evident.

”Shut your mouth!”
”Oooooh! Yes, sir, shutting up, sir, right now, sir, lips are sealed sir!” Mike whimpers, motioning to zip his lips before clasping his hands together and laying them on the table top.

Meanwhile, back in the ring Screwball is trying his best to fight off Collins and keep his footing on the rope beneath his feet. His knees are shaking from the effort and every now and then he sends a wild swing to try and get Marcus off of him.

One loop of the mask gone, two, three, and a small triangle patch at the base of Screwballs skull is visible.

The crowd picks up a deafening chant of;

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!             NO! NO! NO! NO!
”I can’t handle this right nooooow~” Mike sing singed through gritted teeth, trying not to draw too much attention to himself.
”He’s pulling it! Collins has both hands on Screwballs mask!

By now Screwball had been pulled so far forward his shoulders were down past his knees, both hands wrapped around Marcus Collins wrists trying to keep the mask in place. The swell of energy in his body is almost visible as the luchador has had enough, his back curls in and in an impressive display of strength he pulls the hands from his mask- with a shout that silences the crowd.

Not a sound as Marcus Collins glares up at Screwball as he stands up straight at his place on the top rope. Screwball stared back down at Collins the rise and fall of his chest making the struggle he’s had to endure clear to anyone watching.

……...Complete……….silence……….

”[size]I’m scared to talk.[/size]”

As if on que Marcus Collins grabs Screwball at the back of the knees and pulls. The luchador twists, keeping himself upright, but as the top rope slams into the back of his hamstrings he’s sent flipping backwards- out of the ring. He lands hard on the heels of his feet and the momentum blows him backwards, slamming the back of his head into the barrier.

”Screwball is out. I don’t think he’s even conscious at this point!
”Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, not good, not good, not goooood.”

The Reaper ducks out of the ring, drops from the apron, grabs Screwball beneath his armpit. Screwball manages a swing, but it’s barely conscious and his eyes are closed. Marcus rolls him into the ring.

”Collins dragging a dazed Screwball to the center…..”

He makes the cover.

Screwballs leg lifts from the mat, he all but flops to the side.

The crowd goes absolutely insane.

”AND A KICK OUT!!!!”
”THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!!!!”

Marcus shoots a glare over his shoulder and Mike all, but throws himself back into his chair.

sorry!

The Reaper is absolutely furious. He grabs Screwball by his shoulders, slams them back to the canvass, and lands one last punch to the front of Screwballs mask.

He makes the cover.

=DING DING DING=

The medics instantly swarm, moving to assist Screwball from the ring.

The roar of a 1966 281 Cummins powered Peterbuilt fills the speakers. It cuts out and is followed by Johnny Cash - God Is Gonna Cut You Down instrumental. Out from the black curtain walks "King Of The Road" Morgan Terry.

Jason McKenzie: “Coming to the ring from the parking lot of the Iowa 80 truck stop; “The King of the Road”, Morgan Teeeerrrrryyy!”

He pulls the black aviators from his water drenched face and places them on top of his head and begins walking down to the ring.

High up in the stands packed to the brim with fans, one row has a line of signs. The first fan had a poster that is the front of a truck reminiscent to Morgan’s, while the seven seats to the left all hold signs that make up the load of it. On the the side of the “truck” it reads; “KING OF THE ROAD” in thick sharpie marker letters.

”That is pretty much the manliest, mans, man I have ever seen right there. Morgan Terry people- this guy is just an all around badass- and family man might I add!”

The camera at ring side pulls along the barricade, picking up Alligator man and Morgan Terry’s little boy, Joshua.

”Look at that little dude! Watching his daddy from ringside with Alligator Man. I’m jealous!”
”Suffered a loss the other week at the hands of Screwball; the man we just saw taken out of the ring. Gotta make you wonder how much better he’ll stand up to the Collins.”
”Another day, another dollar my friend. I think he’s got it in him- not to mention Collins took some decent blows to the head just a few minutes ago. Morgan could capitalize on that.”

At ringside he hops up onto the ring apron and wipes of his logger boots before climbing between the ropes. In the ring he climbs up onto the turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air while nodding looking deep into the rows of fans. 

A large assortment of fans raise their fists as well- while others make the pulling motion for a truck horn.

Collins rushed Morgan before the bell has a chance to ring.

”And Collins not waiting for the match to start- he is ready to go!”

=DING DING DING=

The fans along the front row all start to shout, pointing for Morgan to turn around. The trucker chances a glance over his shoulder and catches sight of the ferocious spear aimed at this back. He takes hold of the top rope, pushes down into his arms, and lifts his feet onto the second rops. This causes Marcus to run shoulder first right into the steel post. Terry smirks, satisfied with himself for having evaded the surprise attack.

The Reaper lets a pained hiss roll through his teeth, but a moment later stands straight up, lifting Morgan Terry up on his shoulders.

”WHAAAAT!? MORGAN TERRY WEIGHS TWO HUNDERED AND TWENTY POUNDS! AND COLLINS HAS HIM JUST SITTING ON HIS SHOULDERS!?”
”Oh, and a power bomb!”

The clack of the ring as both men slam to the canvass is almost deafening.

”Morgan is in some serious pain right now...look at his face….”
”You had two tall wrestlers stacked like that? It’s going to be a long fall- Collin on his feet. Morgan Terry close behind.”

Marcus Collins makes his way to the ropes, locking eyes with Alligator Man who puffs his chest out, before slowly turning his attention to Joshua with a wicked smile on his face. He turns to look over his shoulder at Morgan Terry who is almost on his feet, but still a little unsteady.

”Bringing your boy to watch your soul shatter seems a little **** up don’t you think?”

Terry’s eyes go wide as he catches sight of Collins, but that moment of shock instantly turns into a boiling rage.

”My boy don’t concern you! He all, but growls bursting out into a full sprint for the Carnage Champion. Marcus chuckles to himself, turning around as the momentum of the ring bounces beneath his feet with each slam of Morgan Terry’s boots.

”Morgan Terry just charging down Collins!
”You don’t mess with his little boy man! That right there is fightin’ grounds!”

Collins expected the charge. What he didn’t expect was just how quickly Morgan Terry could move when it came to The Reaper being anywhere near his kid, and the twisted smile on his lips was met with the full force of superman punch from the trucker.

[Coloe=palegreen]”OOOOOHHHHH RIGHT TO THE FACE![/color]
”And the superman punch from Morgan Terry leaving the champ a little dazed there!”
”That looked like his head snapped back and hit the turnbuckles he hit him so hard!”

Morgan grabs Collins by the hair and drags him away from the turnbuckle.

”He’s not playing around anymore. Marcus crossed a line there…”

Terry pushes Marcus’ head down leaving him disoriented for a moment.

”Morgan now setting up for a “Last Stop”!
”He’s got his arms in place! THERE IT IS!

The arena fills with an almost unanimous; OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Collins hits the canvass. Morgan drops to a knee and lands a punch straight into Marcus’ stomach. Another. Collins gets his hands up, but not fast enough to block the final punch to the face.

”Morgan is furious…”
”YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY BOY!”

He goes to make a run for the ropes, but stops when he hears Collins laughing at the center of the ring on his back.

hahahahahaha
”Uh….has he lost his mind? Does that sound like one of those creepy people laughs to you….? Or is that just me?”
hahahahahahahaha! Marcus slowly pushes himself up onto his hands, and wipes the blood off of his lip as he stares down Terry who is still confused, ”Oh, you dumb sonofabitch…”

”....this isn’t good….”
”UH. No. Definitely not good.”

The comment seemed to have snapped Morgan Terry out of his confusion- his mouth set into a tight grimace. He’s absolutely livid. Terry turns, making his way towards the ropes, Collins starts to get to his feet. Morgan’s back hits the ropes and he uses the momentum to send himself forward.

”Morgan with a clothesline! Collins ducks!”

Both men run to the ropes on opposite sides, back to center!

”MORGAN LEAPFROGS!”

Both men hit the ropes! Back to center!

”OOOOOOOHHH SNAAAAAAAAAA-”

At the last minute Collins pushes off of the ring and nails Morgan Terry straight in the chest with a dropkick, sending him crashing back to the ropes. Terry twists, turning around- his face towards the crows, grabs a hold of the second rope catching himself.

”...Da…?”
”Your Dad’s okay, buddy. I’m fi-”

His words are cut off as Marcus Collins plants his skin against the back of his neck, pushing his throat down onto to the second rope he’d been holding onto. Both of his hands are on the top rope as he leans forward.

”Oh, little buddy...your daddy is not okay.”

Marcus rips Morgan into the middle of the ring and then kicks him in the face, blood sprays from his mouth covering the canvas. Marcus then locks in the Death’s Grasp on Morgan facing his boy. Morgan is refusing to tap out.

Tap! Show your boy the **** you are! TAP MOTHERFUCKER!

Morgan tries to fight out of it, he has no choice to tap out. Marcus won't break the hold. Alligator Man turns the boy away. Marcus eventually breaks the hold and kicks Morgan from the ring to the outside.

MJ
I am speechless.

KZ
Marcus is sadistic.

The lights go out in the venue as the vocalizations from the intro of "Blue Eyes Blind" by ZZ War begin. Alternating blue and white lights flash in time with the drums as they kick in. Then suddenly the entire arena is soaked in a bright, white, light and as it fades Trine Larsen can be seen standing center stage.

Around the arena posters in the shape of hearts with bomb fuses pop up. There are even a few with “The Losers” hand sign that shake just a little more fervently.

”Coming down to the ring, from Bismarck, North Dakota, “The Bismarck Bombshell”; Triiineee Laaarseeen!”

She leans forward, blowing glitter off of her hands as the exhale plays over the speakers. The blonde smiles, straightening up, and making her way down the ramp. Trine waves at a fan or two as she makes her way to the ring, before hopping up onto the apron, and slipping between the bottom and middle ropes.

”There she is Kevin...WWG’s sweetheart.”
”A little too zesty to be a sweetheart if you ask me.”
”Like a spicy sweetheart. Like those candy hearts, but on the inside it’s just a mouth full
Siracha!”

Trine makes her way to the far turnbuckle, placing a foot on either side, atop the middle rope, and blows a kiss to the crowd with a wink. She pulls her T-shirt up, over her head, before balling it up and throwing it into the crowd.

”I can see that.”
”Like a chocolate bar with hot chilis in it!”
”...okay I got it Mike…”
”Like a...like a sour patch kid!”
”...we got it…”

The blonde then jumps down, onto the canvass.

”Drink it in, man.”
”Pretty sure that’s copy righted...but okay…”

Marcus had already slunk back into a corner of the ring, blue eyes fixed on the blonde at the opposite side of the ring bouncing on the balls of her feet- staring right back.

”You could cut this tension with a knife….”

=DING DING DING=

Trine comes to a stop and the floor of the ring falls still. Neither wrestler moves, the crowd had died down into a low murmur.

”This is the first time either Trine or Kid have stepped in the ring with one of the ‘clique’ members since Tony Mann got sent to the hospital…”
”A chance for revenge here…”

Marcus Collins chuckles from where he is slung in the corner like a satiated cat the had already gotten to the cream- a stark contrast to Trine who had hands balled into fists so tight her knuckles had turned bone white.

Blue bore into blue.

”....well?” a sinister smirk curled the corner of his lips, as that one simple word sent Trine into a full out sprint for Collins, with a yell.

Marcus waited patiently for her to get close enough and snapped his leg up for a kick.

”That’s going to break her neck at that sp- WHAAAT!?”

Just as Collins’ kick hit its apex Trine dropped down into a baseball slide right out of the ring. Her feet touched down on the mat and just as Marcus motioned to turn she grabbed his ankle and yanked it out from under him.

”Collins head just bounced off the floor of the ring! And now Trine Larsen pulling him out of the ring!”

Larsen has one foot planted against the perimeter of the ring, pushing off and using the extra strength of her legs to drag him out. Collins grabs the turnbuckle- now parallel to the matted floor below. He swing his free leg,

”Collins nailed Trine in the jaw with a powerful kick!”

Her head snapped to the side and Trine stumbled, grabbing onto the barricade to steady herself. A fan or two reached over, patting her arms and shoulders in encouragement, but it was short lived. Collins grabbed a fist full of blonde hair at the nape of her neck and steered her back towards the ring.

”Oh, come on now!”
”He’s getting her back into the ring, that’s not that bad.”

Trine had pushed herself up onto her hands and knees after Collins rolled her in. The Reaper stepped through the ropes and into the ring as well.  Trine charged, her shoulders low, and slammed into Collins mid-section. He hit the ropes- she charged again digging her shoulder deep into his gut. Marcus grabbed her shoulders and threw he back. She pushed up moving to get to her feet, but Collins lands a kick straight to her stomach.

OOOOOH!
”Trine started off with that upper hand with another blow to the head, but now it looks like Collins turned the tables.”
OOOOHH!
”Yeeowch! Another one?! I hope she didn’t eat before this match!”
OOOOOOOOHHHH!
”Another kick to the midsection from Marcus Collins!”

Collins let a sinister laugh fall from his lips as he leaned down to where Trine had been curled up in the ring, clutching her stomach. He hooked a finger beneath his chin, raising her face up.

The two wrestlers starred holes into one another.

”You’re going to bleed, Larsen.”
”...**** you, Collins

”Trine Larsen with a vicious head butt right into Collin’s nose!”
”She is not playing around! That looked like it hurt.”

Marcus looks stunned for a moment, staring straight ahead as Trine rolled away from him and back towards the ropes, the blond hair at the frot of her head soaked in the trickle of blood that had burst from his nose. He slowly raised a hand to his face, glaring down at the shine of blood on his fingertips.

”Trine bought herself some time with that head butt, but she is still leaning pretty heavy on those ropes.”
”Yeah, well, a couple blows to the stomach will to that to you, Kevin. Collins looks….sooooo not happy…”

Trine had slung her arm over the middle rope, smirking from the safe distance away as the Carnage Champion looked down at his fingers.

”Maybe a little too pleased with her handy work there…”

The ringside camera picks up a chuckle bubbling low in Collins chest as he slowly rises to his feet, rubbing the blood off of his top lip and nose with his forearm, before cracking his neck. The referee puts on gloves.

”Real cute.” He rolls his shoulders back, fixing the blonde across the ring from him with a sinister haze in his eyes, ”you know, blue is a really nice color on you.”

The smirk on Trine’s face dropped and she made a scramble for the top of the turn buckled. Collins rushes her, but she springs off kicking him square in the chest with both feet. She hits the floor and Marcus stumbles backwards- the gasp for air as the wind is knocked out of him picks up on a camera.

”Marcus Collins starting to figure out why people say that lady right there takes your breath away! And I’m not talking about the romantic sense!”
”Trine landed on her elbow a little funny there…”

Marcus catches his breath and storms over to where Trine had been writing on the canvass holding her elbow, plants his foot on the small of her back, and slams her flat against the ring floor. Larsen shouts out in pain as he puts more weight into it, planting his other foot on her cheek, and taking a hold of the ropes in front of him.

”Is this okay!? I FEEL LIKE THIS IS NOT OKAY?”

The ref. starts up the five count. Giving Marcus a warning, but he ignored it.

3!
4!

”Come on, man!”

Collins lifts the foot on her cheek and just as she lifts her head he slams his foot back down.

5!

He stays that way for another two counts, staring down the referee before stepping off of the wrestler beneath him, with a smirk. Trine pushes up onto the palms of her hand, a thin trickle of blood falling from her lips and staining the canvas below. Marcus looks over his shoulder at her struggle and laughs. It comes from deep in his chest and gurgles out like tar. It’s not hysterical, or sinister, it’s more like someone whispered a good joke in his ear.

THIS! Hahahaha! THIS?! Is your hope?!” his eyes scan the crowd that has almost drowned out all other noise with the sounds of shock and protest. Even commentaries microphones picks up nothing, but the noise from the crowd. ”oh, are not enjoying this as much as I am?”

Now, the laughter curls into something twisted as he makes his way back towards Larsen, he holds his arms wide, out at his side.

”And trust me! TRUST ME! I. Am. Enjoying. This.”

Each word punctuated by a step, closer, closer, closer still.

By now Trine is on her feet, but still breathless. She glares at him so ferociously that the venom in her eyes is almost tangible. Collins just smiles and snaps a hand out grabbing the blood stained hair at the front of her head- dragging her to center ring.

”THIS WAS FATE, TRINE!” he lowers his voice, ”Don’t you see? I saw this.” Marcus motions to the finger still wrapped around strands of blonde hair, the blood from his own nose smeared over the curve of his knuckles, in her hair.

”And this.” He runs his hand over her chin where the blood from her mouth continued to fall over her lips, he touches the bruise on her face from where his boot had slammed her into the canvass moments before. ”...and this.”

Each movement of his hand and the energy still stirring in Trine to keep going, to keep standing, seems to pour out of her and soak into the canvass beneath their feet.

---- -- --- ----
”What was that?”
---- -- --- ----
”You’re going to have to speak up. I don’t think your adoring fans can hear what losing hope sounds like when you mumble like that…”

Trine stands completely still as Marcus’ fingers slip away from her hair, but when she looks up there is still fire in her eyes. Her left arm snaps up and sure enough she lands a solid punch straight to the mouth of Collins, who looks stunned and takes a step back.

”I said that is for Tony!” the grin on her face is almost ear to ear, despite the fact she looked like any semblance of energy had been completely drained from her being.

”WHAT THE HECK!?”

Marcus looks absolutely furious and makes a run for the ropes, his back hits- the ropes flex and send him careening towards Trine with such ferocity that the collective intake of breath from the crowd is like a deafening hiss and Marcus takes Trine's head off with a massive clothesline. Trine's body does a 360 in the air before she crashes to the mat. Marcus on his knee's wipes some more blood from his mouth. Marcus has a sick smile come across his face and rolls towards Trine and grabs her around the head and slithers outside the ring pulling Trine with him. Marcus lifts her up and throws her ontop of the announce table and climbs up joining her on top of the table. Marcus gets down all all fours and into the ear of Trine. 
Where is Kid Genius. Did he let you come out here all alone and fight his battle? I regret nothing, if I had the time all over again I wouldn't hesitate to put Tony in hospital again. You will be joining him very soon. Marcus gets to his feet bringing Trine up and from behind he hoists her up onto his shoulders. Marcus looks out into the crowd and a wicked smile across his face as he pushes Trine up grabbing her by the jaw and hitting the My Ascension threw the announce table. The crowd go silent, dead silent. They fear for the safety and well being of there most believed Trine Larsen. Kevin Zander and Mike Johnson are silent. Collins still hasn't moved. The referee checks on both Trine and Marcus. The referee wants to call the match off but Marcus grabs his hand not allowing him. Marcus gets to his feet and he grabs Trine and throws her under the bottom rope and back into the ring. She hasn't moved. Marcus re-enters the ring and stands over Trine and he knee's down placing his hands on her shoulders.

ONE....TWO....THREE.

Ding, ding. The crowd stays silent. The referee grabs the Carnage championship and the World Heavyweight Championship and hands them to Marcus who takes them and stands up, standing above Trine he raises the championships into the air and roars, his eyes become blood shot. He looks like a man possessed.

This gets the attention of Marcus. Jason King and his boys are coming down the ramp.

MJ
I'm still speechless.

KZ
I was but Jason King's presence has changed the aura around here.

MJ
We need to get Trine out of there. She needs to be checked.

Jason reaches the bottom of the ramp and paces along the edge of the ring. Jason tells his boys to stay back, this one is his. Jason gets up onto the apron and Marcus places his belts on the ground and welcomes Jason into the ring.

MJ
It's about the get ugly!

KZ
The World Championship match has come early.

Jason enters the ring and just as it looks like these two are about the clash horns the lights go out. They stay off for quiet some time.

MJ
It's completely dark.

KZ
What's going on here?

The emergency lighting eventual come on. The scenery inside the ring has changed. Trine Larsen is no longer inside the ring. Jason King is still standing but is confused. Marcus Collins though has been laid out in the middle of the ring.

MJ
The World Champion also has  a target on his back.

KZ
Last week it was Wretched Nobody, this week it was Marcus Collins. Is somebody targeting this new "clique"?

Carnage ends

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 12:36:03 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: