Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 10:33:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Real Talk *After Carnage 7-1-2016*

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Talk *After Carnage 7-1-2016*  (Read 409 times)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Badges: (View All)
Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« on: July 11, 2016, 04:57:49 pm »

Jason looks at the woman in the ring with an eyebrow raised. He then looks around his shoulder and then at the crowd pointing towards her. Then he turns back. The crowd is booing her to the point where security is holding people back from coming down to the ring. Jason takes a step back as from all around the arena people begin to throw trash at her. Wrappers, burgers, plastic cups of soda, fly into the ring as Jason moves as far as he can away from the storm.

King: ...Who are you?

The crowd cheers and laughs Jason waves them down but they still are laughing.

King: I am sorry i sorta...stopped listening half way through...it sound like you were furiously stroking someones ego but you kept throwing so many names around i just sorta lost track. Do you work here?

Jason looks the lady up and down quick and then shakes his head.

King: I mean you smell like a locker room but i don't think i've ever seen you in the ring before so...i gotta say you got me at a loss here.

Suddenly the "God is Dead" chants start filling up the arena again. But then the sound of their voices start to speed up and get high pitched. Then they slow down and get really slow. They go back and forth like this for a second. Down on the floor The Man In Black is holding a remote with a dial on it that he continues to move back and forth. Jason clears his throat.

King: I think my friend might have picked up your little device you brought with you. I gotta admit that it would have been convincing if it made any sense by any stretch of the imagination. But i will say i like the diss track on loop it was a pretty good idea. Just for next time i would get one from a more recent time because, and i know that you and so many others are seeming to have trouble understanding this, "God" isn't my thing anymore. Now i'm not saying it's still not true heh heh but it certainly seems like something i don't need to rub in peoples faces anymore ya know. Kinda like the opposite of how you treat your body, once again i am going to mention the locker room smell.

GRACE IS RACHETT *clap clap clapclapclap*
GRACE IS RACHETT *clap clap clapclapclap*

King: Here's the thing...um...seriously who are you? nah don't worry about it i am just gonna go with **** it seems to fit...

The crowd cheers again as Jasion points the crowd bar in the girls direction.

King: It takes a real piece of **** to make light of a real tragedy where real people have lost their lives. Where mothers have lost their sons and sister have lost their brothers. There is a reason that the only fans you have are the ones that air out your swamp crotch after Wretch as been in there. And that's because you are nothing...You aren't worth my **** time. The fact that you still are still around, the fact that anyone allows you to walk out here and say that to people all over the world who are actually grieving and hurting only proves my point about this whole company. You are the reason people are still burning crosses on lawns and you think you are gonna call me a racist. Well here's some real talk for you...the only one who keeps bringing up race is you. Every. time. you open. your mouth. I swear it's like the same thing. First you copy what i say and how i say it, then you spew out 87 racist and if we are lucky you say one thing about how people should not be the exact way you have been from day one because you think that it will cover your **** smell like a glade plug in. Real talk if you are a 99% Racist **** sandwich with 1% ham you don't get call yourself a ham sandwich. You think you are being "cool" and "edgy" but you literally just came out here and joked about me being shot by the police because i told everyone what they have already known...you aren't ****.

Jason moves a step close to Grace and kicks the half full beer cup in her direction. The beer doesn't get on her but she is already pretty covered from the barrage earlier.

King: No **** you aren't cool...you aren't edgy...you didn't make this crowd "hate me" with your pre-recorded bullshit tracks. No what you did was come out here and make an ass out of yourself. You are trash, you've always been trash, and now you look the part. You know what...I'm not even mad at you. You aren't worth the mental energy. Sadly enough there will always be people in this world like you. Bigoted idiots with  big mouths and a sense of unearned achievement. And the thing is you aren't even the biggest **** stain on this planet. That's right even amongst the worlds filth you don't even stand out. You are barely mediocre. I have heard better from worse people than you.

But you real can't help yourself because you're not good enough nor smart enough to do anything else. You cling desperately to the same bucket and dip into the same well every time. You can say what you want about how great your people are but at the end of the day being great when the best is not around to beat you down is just being a silver medal...and you are barely bronze on your best day.

You are sad...sad individual...and i can see now the reason why at the end of the day no real person would ever want to stay with you. If i was Wretch i would take whatever filthy love child i am sure you have made together and get as far away from you as i could. That seems to me like what any real sane person would do when dealing with you. However...it is Wretch we are talking about so who the **** knows.

you wanna come out here and stroke yourself off telling yourself how great you are, fine
you wanna come out here and make believe any of these people are on your side, be my guest
you wanna riff on my old **** and say the same thing people have been saying since day one but pretend you are clever with it, yo that's all you
**** if you wanna continue you being a rachett ass racist **** who thinks that saying enough dirty words in a row somehow makes you cool like a 14 year old middle school drop out, please by all means be my guest.

However please don't get it your head that anyone is listening because news flash....seriously i am gonna have to know your name at some point....seriously Trash you are just making yourself look sad. You got my ring all dirty by running your fat mouth. Normally i would kick the **** out of you and mop up all this mess with your hair, ring you out, and toss you in the dumpster where you belong, but I really don't feel like catching an STD and no offense girl but you are like every warning poster for those things wrapped up into one person and multiplied by about as much as you suck at talking on the mic....which is A LOT if you haven't noticed.

Jason snaps his fingers and The Man in Black tosses him the remote. Jason catches it in the same hand the crowbar is in and then looks at it before tossing it back to Grace. Jason doesn't wait to see if she catches it or not and instead makes a wide arch around her and rolls out of the ring.

King: But hey if you feel like making a bigger ass of yourself you can go right ahead. I don't know how many other outdated crowd noises you have on that thing but feel free to use em up. Everybody at home and here in Miami knows it's fake now but You obviously need this more than i do and hey you should be happy about your little buddy being given a title match he doesn't deserve. You could bring him back out and tell him how great he is...something tells me he really likes hearing you say that.

Jason turns away from the ring as Grace slips in some of the trash in ring. Jason continues down the ramp with his men behind him. He stops at the ramp next to Frederick and points back to the ring where Grace is struggling to keep her footing and the fans have once again began throwing trash at her. He smirks.

King: Yep...really classy business you are running here Freddy. You sure do know how to pick 'em. 

He shakes his head and continues to walk up the ramp towards the back and calls back to Frederick

King: Don't worry Fred. When you are ready to accept my match...i'll find you.

With that Jason and his men make their way tot he stage. Jason stops for a second to look at Derrick Trotter and down at his Absolute Title then continues on his way into the back and from their out into the world. The crowd beings to chant
BBW        BBW   BBW  BBW            BBW
Even as they chuck the last of their trash into the ring. Leaving Grace, dripping  and covered with garbage.
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: