Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 11:15:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A day at the zoo

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A day at the zoo  (Read 78 times)
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« on: July 26, 2016, 07:51:20 am »

Oi Rodders get us an ice cream old mucker.

Right oh Dell.

Derrick and Rodney are at the zoo trying to come to terms that they are targets after the beat down they suffered on the last Carnage by Wretched nobody and Maxwell Lord.

Rodney goes to the ice cream van and orders two cones, the first one strawberry for Derrick with some red sauce on it and the second a chocolate flavored one for Rodney with chocolate sauce on it. He pays the man in the van then takes the cones of him and walks over to Derrick who is standing next to the lion enclosure staring down at the lions as its feeding time.

Oi, Dumn ass, Here’s ya ice cream.

Rodney shouts at Derrick he looks a little embarrassed as there  are some children with their mother who can hear him. The mother looks at Derrick in a stern way and grabs her son and daughter’s arms and takes them away.

Rodney looks at the mother and blows her a raspberry and hands Derrick his ice cream cone.

What the hell is wrong with you Rodney, Their's children about and you’re using that kind of language?

Rodney licks his ice cream, The cream then covers all his mouth in a perfect circle.

Oi, Stop being such a ****, I just wanna enjoy what time I have left on this planet.

Derrick grabs his cone and licks the cream of the tip of the cone with out getting any cream all over his mouth like Rodney.

What you on about, Time left on this planet?

Rodney sighs a little before looking at his brother dead in the eye.

Were you not here last week, Or can you not remember the beating we took when Wretched and Lord of the apes kicked the living crap out of us.

Derrick turns his head away from Rodney and continues to look at the lions ripping the fresh meat thrown at them by the handlers that are safely hidden away in the jeep which is green in color trying to blend in with the lions den.

To be honest Rodney I didn’t want to be reminded about that, I’m still pissed off that Magnum P.I cheated their way to victory and yet we can’t prove a god damn thing.

Rodney places his right arm over Derrick’s shoulders and finishes his ice cream.

Hey come on bro, Let’s forget about Magnum man, Lets walk over to the the monkey enclosure that might cheer you up about, Besides I think that lion is looking at you and thinking lunch.

Derrick cracks a little smile as Derrick and Derrick takes the last bite of his ice cream. They both walk away down the path that leads to the monkey enclosure grown adults can be heard laughing in the distance so Derrick and Rodney start to run where they can hear the laughter.

They look into the monkey enclosure and they start to laugh with all the other adults that are there. Two young children no more than 3 or 4 are wondering why the adults are laughing.

Hey, Derrick, Look there's Wretched nobody with a hard on.

Rodney points to the left of Derrick who can’t hold his laughter anymore and burst into tears as he see’s the monkey with red hair bold as brass with a hard on, Stiff as a board.

Hey, Hey Rodney, Look over their, Grace and Lord are having a tender moment together.

Rodney looks to his left and we can see why the first monkey has a hard on, Two monkeys are cuddling close together. Derrick and Rodney can’t contain themselves and both start laughing till there sides hurt.

Oh my god, That was hilarious Derrick, See I told you that this was a good idea, Get outside have some ice cream and some laughs along the way.

Ya not kidding my old mucker. I thought Lord was going to split Grace in two, And poor Wretch had to sit there and watch.

Ha ha, Yeah man, But listen I don’t want to spoil the good mood were in but  listen Derrick, Wretched and Lord said we are targets just because, A: Were after the team championships and B: they want your Absolute title. These are real threats to us. We need to get serious, No more games. We need to get tough.

Derrick’s smile turns to a frown as the monkeys he has just witnessed having a good time have finished and gone back to grooming each other. He then looks towards Rodney.

You're damn right Rodders, These two big lumps are a big threat to us both, No more feeling sorry for ourselves, No more telling in our self pity, No more looking for excuses why we lost. It’s time we took the fight to them. Time we stood on our own two feet. We seem to be taking one step forwards and two steps back. Never getting ahead of the game.

Exactly right Derrick, We have been too soft for our own good. We need to run over this obstacle that stands in our way of being champions. They came out of nowhere. They have their own mouthpiece in Grace brutal and the best way to shut her up is to take her favorite toys out of the game. We do that she goes away into the darkness where she came.

You know what Rodders, We can beat them, They are indestructible, They are not unstoppable they are human beings like you and me. They can be hurt, They can be knock down and we are the guys that will do it.

Damn straight bro, They think they can scare us, NO they can’t we shall be the immovable objects, We shall be the ones that can’t be knocked down or get hurt. We shall feel no pain, We shall dominate these so called hard men off wwg. We shall then rid them out of our lives for good.

You think you can just attack us without any consequences, Well think again, We are the Trotters and we are here to let you know that we are not going away without a fight. We shall night die in the night, We are going to hit hard and knock you two for six.

And you know what Rodders, We are going to get those tag belts sooner rather than later, We are going to be tag team champions, I am going to keep hold of my Absolute title, These idiots think that we are the targets, Oh hell no, You ARE. You have a great big fat target on your backs and we are the arrows that are going to pierce that target. Then my old muckers you two shall disappear. We shall prove to the world we are not scared of you or anyone that gets in our way. We shall win, We shall hurt you and your little Grace Brutal shall keep her big mouth shut. You know why, Because you guys are going to get Trottered.

Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:05:08 am »

Lol.  The Trotters always crack me up.  This was a very entertaining read.  Good luck bro.
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 09:21:12 am »

Yeah you hit the mark on everything I would look for in a role play - but omg those pics are awesome!! 
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 09:39:50 pm »

Ha ha couldn't resist the pictures Scott I thought they were too funny so put them up there in the end.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 01:17:54 am »

Im sitting here at work, and now I want Ice Cream, I hate you!

Another nicely done Trotter RP. I like how you are still making the run for the Tag Championships in the RP, shows that you still haven't given up, which is good. Nicely done!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: