Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 06:59:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Truckin

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truckin  (Read 44 times)
Ethan Rains
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Search Seventh year Anniversary Apple User Mobile User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Level 4 Triple Crown Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« on: July 28, 2016, 02:01:50 pm »

Abban Garvez and Sebastian Dwight are standing outside the hospital that currently resides Thaddeus Rains.

Abban Garvez
How **** long do we have to stand here?

Sebastian Dwight
Man, chill the **** out would you. Everywhere we go, complain this, why are we here that. **** chill.

Sebastian takes a puff at what looks like a joint, Abban shoots him a dirty look. They both stay silent for a moment as they lean against the wall of the hospital entrance.

Sebastian Dwight
Do you want a puff of this? It will chill you the **** out.

Sebastian holds out the joint for Abban.

Abban Garvez
No. I want to train.

Sebastian Dwight
For what?

Abban Garvez
My match against Morgan Terry next Carnage.

Sebastian Dwight
The **** man? Since when do you need to train.

Abban Garvez
Since i want to win my debut singles match in the WWG. I don't want to look like a **** **** like we did against the Trotters lads, I don't want to have to wear some stupid ass english shirt again.

Sebastian Dwight
Chill, Morgan ain't English.

Abban Garvez
Tell me to chill once more and ill shove that joint down your throat.

Sebastian takes another puff of the joint and laughs at Abban and his threat.

[color=tan ]Sebastian Dwight[/color]
Anyonne would think we are back in Ireland with the arguing. We aren't going to see a repeat of that again, are we?

Abban shoots Sebastian a dirty look and with a rare sense of humor.

Abban Garvez
That depends if you keep telling me to chill.

Both men share a laugh. Sebastian finishes his joint and gets off the wall and stands in front of Abban about to talk. Sebastian looks to the side and Ethan comes walking out of the front entrance looking worse for wear.

Sebastian Dwight
Ethan, man are you alright? How's papa?

Ethan Rains
He's..... the same. Listen you guys don't have to wait around, I hear Abban has a one on one match at Carnage. Go prepare. I'll be here until it's show day when i'm required to be at work. Go get some rest. Train hard and good luck big guy. You can do it.

Ethan walks back inside. Sebastian and Abban look at each other. Sebastian slaps Abban on the chest.

Sebastian Dwight
Follow me, i got a idea.

Abban Garvez
Well this oughta be great...

------------------------------------

- Evening before Carnage -

It's dark and Abban Garvez and standing alone in a quiet street. A hoody covers his face but you can see the frustration of impatience across his face. He checks his watch and looks around. Suddenly a massive truck horn can be heard and rocking up behind Abban is a 1966 peterbilt rig, the one similiar to Morgan Terry's that got destroyed live on Carnage several weeks ago. The door opens and out pops Sebastian Garvez who s dragging a massive sack like bag behind him.

Abban Garvez
WTF is all this? I've been waiting for a hour Sebastian.

Sebastian Dwight
It's promo time.

Sebastian shoots Abban a smile and drops the bag next to him.

Sebastian Dwight
There's been a camera crew here the entire time, look over there near the bush, give them a wave.

Abban Garvez
Let's just get this over with.

Sebastian Dwight
Morgan Terry. Does this bring back some memories for you? I must admit, she's a beauty. Part of me understand's the love for such a rig. What a night it must had been for you on debut and somebody destroys the one true love in your life, your daddy's big rig.

Sebastian bends down opening the bag and pulls out a crowbar which he hands to Abban. Sebastian pulls out another one for himself.

Sebastian Dwight
I pray that you are watching this again tonight so that you can relive those moments. Abban, if you will.

Abban walks over towards the rig and climbs up onto the front dash. Abban swings the crowbar at the windscreen shattering it into pieces. Sebastian then starts swinging at the side of the rig as they work together to absolutely destroy it.

Sebastian Dwight
Does this make you angry Morgan? Or are you going to go crying to old mama, or what about Alligator Man? He might give you a nice big old hug. What about your little boy? Is he proud of you?

Abban Garvez
Do we have to bring the kid into this? We aren't Marcus Collins.

[color=tan ]Sebastian Dwight[/color]
Way to ruin a moment Abban. Geez. Where was I ? You've totally messed up my lines. **** it, Abban you speak. I'll do some smashing.

Abban is standing ontop of the trucks roof smashing it.

Abban Garvez
All this bullshit aside, Morgan Terry I'm ready for you. I'm ready to end your misery. I will be the men who ends Morgan Terry. I don't have a grave prepared for you, i don't need it. I will leave your body inside the ring for all the truckies to see, to remind them they don't belong in a Wrestling ring, that they belong inside a truck. I admire your guts trying to run with the big boys, i't wont help you. I will not lose. I will end you.

Sebastian Dwight
That's enough. You are **** terrible.

A crowbar comes flying near Sebastian, thrown by Abban.

Sebastian Dwight
Wtf man! I ain't Morgan Terry.

Abban Garvez
I can pretend.

Sebastian Dwight
We have one last present for you Morgan, please don't have nightmares.

Sebastian goes into the bag lifting out a bottle of gasoline. Sebastian walks over handing it up to Abban who starts pouring it all over the big rig. Abban tosses the bottle to the ground and then climbs down off the truck. Sebastian hands him a lighter and they stand in front of the rig. Abban tosses the match onto the rig and its bursts into flames.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 07:46:22 am »

See, I like this one a lot, this is what I expected you wanted it to be like last time. Very nicely done good sir! I do like the time changes, has the difference of times, almost showing that they are doing things all the time for the company, something most handlers have gotten away from, at least I have and a few others have as well. I like the Ethan appearance, continuing to show unity with the group, which is needed of course. I like the ending, really interesting to see how things will play out storyline wise.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: