Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 12:05:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Great Divide

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Divide  (Read 104 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: July 28, 2016, 02:51:52 pm »

-The cold air breezes in, reminding you of days gone by that were similar. It's strange how the simplest things can bring back so many memories, so much nostalgia that makes your mind race. Cold in Vegas, now that's a change, is it a sign of things coming to an end? Or is it the representation of change that is finally taking place? There really is no telling, but one thing is for sure is that Abram Adams is still in Las Vegas, even after defeating Jason King some nights ago. Why is he still here? After releasing that memory that has more or less held on to a huge fraction of his life, why is he still there? It turns out, while everything is about timing, the timing wasn't right for Abram to leave, for that is when he will once again encounter the person he thought could change it all, Trine Larsen. We see Abram sitting on a red couch in the middle of his luxurious hotel room, his hair messy from the night before, his mannerisms that of a calm person sitting in his white t-shirt and blue jeans. Abram is sitting on the end of the couch looking down at the coffee table, but what he is looking at is some sort of photo album regarding all of his past accomplishments. Abram turns the pages with a slight smirk on his face as he sees a picture of his first WWG World Heavyweight Championship title win. Oh what memories, but with those memories of glory came a lot of despair, a lot of negativity. Abram reflects on this image for a few moments, but then turns the page to find a photo of him losing it all to Trine Larsen. Abram looks at the picture, Trine is standing on the apron with the WWG World Heavyweight Championship held high. Abram observes this image, there it was, the moment it was all supposed to be one step closer to perfect. The people had their hero, they chose who to lead them and there it was, captured in time, the perfect moment, the moment that was supposed to be.-

-As quickly as it happened, it all ended even faster. Abram realizes that perhaps his vision of Trine being the ultimate hero was slightly flawed, he observes the photo even further and despite his own assurances, as well as Trines, he looks closer to see the smallest hint of doubt in her expression. There it was, that fear, that fear that holds everyone back from accomplishing everything they ever dreamed of. This is the first time Abram has seen this, and while seeing this, he now fully understands that despite everything that was said, Trine Larsen simply was not ready to take on the responsibility the people decided to give her. Abram sets the picture back down, he stands up with his hands together behind his back, he walks back and forth in a slight pace as he recalls the memories of that plan. Abram places a finger on his lip, he is thinking about what went wrong. Just then he realizes that everything that seemed so complex, and so hard to understand was all so simple to begin with. Abram snaps his fingers signaling that he has it, he then turns his back to the camera to face outside at Las Vegas. Abram then turns back around and faces the camera.-

Abram
"Well, here we are, once again set back in my ways of convincing myself that I am on a journey to right all of the wrongs of the past. It's funny, since my return I can't help but notice that myself and the past are currently walking hand in hand. I am saying a lot of goodbyes, embracing a lot of hellos, but more importantly giving myself a chance to reflect on everything that took a turn. Where exactly did it all go wrong? You see, I will not stand here and obsess over the past like it may look like I am doing, all I am trying to do is come to an understanding on how the path that was chosen, came to an untimely halt. I understand things change, and that's just the way of life, but what I don't understand is that when a hero is chosen, and a path is set, it is up to that newly crowned hero to ensure those who trust them that they will never let them down. Trine Larsen, as much as it pains me to say this, you have let the people down. Now lets try to understand this here, by me saying that I do not hold any grudge against you, you have not let me down nor do I have any harsh feelings towards you, in fact, I feel bad for you. However, my regret does not stem out of pity for you, I do respect you Trine, I respect you a lot, but I am just sad that my vision of you holding the world in the palm of your hand came to a crashing halt when Rayven decided to end it. Now, should I blame you for that? Not at all, but what I will say is that when I saw you as being ready to be the frontrunner, you did not see it in yourself. The number one rule you must follow when becoming a leader in any aspect is to believe in yourself, you say that you do, and you have said in the past that you are willing and ready, but I sense it Trine, I sensed that you have extreme doubt in yourself."

-Abram turns back around as he faces the outside but still speaks.-

Abram
"To doubt ones self is to commit a crime that is often overlooked as being remnants of nothing, you are robbing yourself of the many opportunities you can grab ahold of, you are robbing yourself from a bright future and a rich perspective. Now, am I saying that you robbed yourself Trine? In a sense, yes, yes I am, but in that same light you were approached with things you could not overcome, demands you could not meet, and downfalls that could make the strongest spirited fall to their knees. So for that, I feel bad, I feel like I put to much pressure on you myself by stating that were the chosen one, I should've known that the time was not right and for that, I apologize. I apologize for believing in you too much, but while all of this sounds like I am creating excuses for your short comings just know that the doubt in your ability still lingers. I know you can get the job done, I have seen it, I know you have that mean streak to you that gets you places, I have experienced it, and I know that deep down you are the fighter you say you are, but I also now that when the match is set up against me, you crumble under pressure once again. Out of all the instances you and I have faced off Trine, there has been 1...

-Abram holds up a finger but still maintains his back to the camera.-

Abram
"1 time you have held the hidden Ace against me, and that one time cost me the WWG World Heavyweight Championship. I don't regret that, like I said it was what I thought was meant to be, however, I often feel that if that 1 time did not occur, then maybe the shift in the current timeline would cease to exist, and I would still be where I was many moons ago. It's all speculation, and you know something? Maybe its for the greater good that everything went down the way it did, because it opened the door for the things that already took place to take place. It made people grow, but it also created a great evil in this world out of Marcus Collins, one evil I will dispose of very soon mark my words. Never the less, we will encounter each other once again Trine, and while you look at this as another challenge to your reputation, I see it as a sign for me to continue to right all of my wrong doings. Everything comes full circle this time around and it's because the people chose me to lead them, I defeated the Wretched Nobody for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship, that was riddled with constant ridicule that I could not take him on 1 on 1. I put those rumors to rest when I defeated him a few week ago, then Jason King was dubbed the one to run them all away, while I was away he took great credit in my absence even going as far as to take credit for it. In this very city just a few nights ago I took care of that issue, and now..."

-Abram turns around and smiles into the camera.-

Abram
"Now I am faced with you to put all of those doubts in my return to rest. You see I made a bad decision, a bad choice to trust you in thinking you could do what I was always set out to do, and while I am currently in the position I am in now, there are still some people who say you, Trine, you are the one and always have been. So, when you and I face off I will show those people that your time as the chosen one has come and gone, and that everything will come full circle, and all will be right with the world. This is not about me hating you Trine, this is about my liberation, this is about my next step toward eliminating the WWG of the evil it now faces. So Trine, I still have that hope for you, but come our match I have to show you that I must move on from the idea that you are what I was always supposed to be. I would apologize, but it wouldn't make any sense."

-Abram thinks for a second then shrugs, he then turns back around as the camera fades.-

END SEGMENT
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Abram Adams
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 02:53:03 pm »

I am disappointed in this one because I wanted to make it way better. I apologize for not really giving it my all on this one but I am on a time crunch and I just got off work after a 12 hour day. Once again, I apologize to Trine as well as everyone else that this wasn't really that good.
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
Trine Larsen

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 08:48:05 pm »

No need to apologize!! I had the same problem this week which sucks because I really was so excited to get a match with you. I wanted mine to be much better as well. I felt like you deserved that.

That being said I actually really liked this. The way Adams forms thoughts and the way he speaks has always been one of my favourite things and this was such a great example. I wasn't sure how to approach thia storyline wise, but I absolutely LOVE the conclusion you came to.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 02:02:58 am »

As Trine said, not bad at all, this was a pretty good RP. I enjoyed it. I know that normally you like to add more, and so forth but you have the talk in there, and so you had the meat of it down. You kept to the Abram style that you have created for him recently and that is what counts. This was good for a "rush job" and stands up as an RP, and in that you were successful in creating one. You talked about doubts being put to rest, showing an arch for the character, always good. Talked about past going ons in the fed, solid, the respect for Trine and how it's not personal, and what can be considered a "future statement". You have everything that makes a good RP, all right here, you have nothing to really be upset about. I know you personally like to add more detail to the descriptive aspect but if Brad looks at the content actually said by the character, there is little that he can hold against you.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 06:05:30 am »

I am disappointed in this one because I wanted to make it way better. I apologize for not really giving it my all on this one but I am on a time crunch and I just got off work after a 12 hour day. Once again, I apologize to Trine as well as everyone else that this wasn't really that good.

I'mma call B.S. - you were getting your new gf all did up right.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 10:31:15 am »

New gf? How many you go thru,
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: