Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 02:57:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Revolution Live August 12th 2016

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Revolution Live August 12th 2016  (Read 346 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:09:50 pm »

WWG Revolution

Live from Los Angeles, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum

Six Man Tag - Buried Alive Match
Guardians of the Hallowed vs Vengenza, Tiger G & Screwball

Six Man Tornado Tag
Ethan Rains, Abban Garvez & Sebastian Dwight vs Kalib Hysteria, Ice & Drake

WWG Absolute Championship
Derrick Trotter(c) vs Mike Mewes

WWG Time To Shine Match
Maxwell Lord vs Kai Shepard vs Jason King vs Morgan Terry

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Match - Time to Shine
Marcus Colins(c) vs Wretched Nobody vs Abram Adams vs Trine Larsen
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:06:42 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 08:51:48 pm »

WWG Revolution

The pyro's go off around the arena and we come in live to Revolution. Sitting at ringside is Kevin Zander and Mike Johnson.

KZ
Revolution is finally here! It's been talked about worldwide. No more waiting, it's here Mike.

MJ
We've been pumped for weeks Kevin. I can't wait to see what the evening has to bring.

KZ
What a stacked card we have. Will we see new champions here tonight or will the champions retain there gold?

MJ
Only time will tell Kevin. Lets kick off the evening with the Buried Alive match. Up to you Jason.

Six Man Tag - Buried Alive Match
Guardians of the Hallowed vs Vengenza, Tiger G & Screwball

We start with six men in the ring.  Caskets ominously surround the ring. 

Jason McKenzie:  Introducing first, accompanied by Cartel Sinaloa, The Guardians of the Hallowed.

Jason McKenzie:  Their opponents, the team of Vengenza, Tiger G, and Screwball!

The bell rings to start the match and right away the Guardians rush their opponents delivering two clotheslines knocking Tiger G and Screwball over the ropes and they crash to the floor.  Vengenza, who Cartel Sinaloa has wanted is surrounded in the ring like a pack of wolves circling their pray.  He looks at all three men around him trying to decide where to attack from.  Finally he rushes toward Daemon pounding his fists relentlessly into the chest cavity of Daemon but he does not budge.  Vengenza looks at the man fear in his eyes.  Daemon raises his hands out to his side like an eagle while letting out a loud primal scream.  The other two men rush Vengenza now with Daemon eventually joining in.  Vicious stomps rain down on a floored Vengenza.

MJ:  It’s a three on one now!  It’s a New York City mugging!

KZ:  The Guardians aren’t here to play Mike.  They are here for one reason and that is to put Vengenza in one of those coffins. 

By now Tiger and Screwball have recovered and they make their way back in the ring, evening the odds.  Screwball kicks Correa in the gut following with a fury of punches to the head.  Tiger G takes Scoria and throws him in the corner.  Hard knife edge chops to the chest ring out throughout the Coliseum and the crowd screams “whoooo” with every connection.  Vengenza, however, continues to be punished by the monstrous Daemon.  He drags Vengenza to the middle of the ring looking for a brain buster suplex, lifting Vengenza high into the air before dropping him straight on his head and neck.  Meanwhile, Screwball delivers an enzugiri, leaving a sickly thudding sound sending Correa to the ground.  Screwball goes to climb the top rope but Daemon grabs him by the tights, ripping him to the mat, his head bouncing off the canvas.  In the other corner Tiger G works over Scoria with a series of martial arts kicks before finishing the combination with a vicious spinning backfist.  Scoria wobbles out of the corner, dazed by the fist and Tiger G realizes the opportunity and heads for the ropes.  He slingshots toward Scoria looking for a flying forearm but is halted violently by a hard lariat by the beast Daemon sending Tiger flipping in the air before hitting the mat hard.

MJ:  This Daemon is a monster!  Look at the carnage in the ring!  What a clothesline!

KZ:  Daemon and the Guardians are sending a painful message tonight.  Do not mess with these guys Mike.

Daemon looks to do more damage to Tiger but before he can get his hands on him Vengenza comes from behind with a basement dropkick to the right leg of Daemon sending the man to one knee.  Vengenza then rushes to the ropes delivering a flying knee to the face of Daemon and the man falls to the mat for the first time in the match.  Feeling the momentum now Vengenza rushes of the ropes again flying through the air catching Correa with a leg lariat, knocking him to the ground.  Screwball rushes to the other corner and picks up Scoria.  He puts Scoria’s arm across his body and hooking his leg.  Screwball lifts him in the air delivering a textbook T-bone suplex. 

MJ:  Hold the phone, these men aren’t going down with a fight!

KZ:  They can fight all they want Mike.  At the end of the night they will be buried alive!

Tiger G has regained his bearings and sees Correa leaning against the ropes.  Running to the ropes he instead climbs the turnbuckles.

MJ:  Tiger G looking for some high flying high risk!

Jumping off he lands a Yakuza kick to Correa sending him over the rope and to the floor after slamming on the casket at ringside.  Now Tiger takes off for the opposite ropes bouncing back before flipping over the ropes catching Correa with a flying senton.  The crowd is wild now loving the action.  Screwball delivers a knee lift to Scoria.  He now climbs the ropes launching off the turnbuckle hitting the Screwball Scramble.  Vengenza dives under the ropes and walks over to the time table grabbing a steel chair.

MJ:  Vengenza looking for some harsh vengeance with that steel chair.

KZ:  What the hell does he think he’s doing?

He slides it in the ring and follows in after it, setting down by Daemon.  He signals for a DDT but before he can get his hands on Daemon he is back to his feet kicking Vengenza in the gut.  Screwball noticing the situation rushes to help his partner but is met with a vicious boot to the face.  Vengenza still hunched over from the boot is tucked between Daemon’s legs.  Daemon lifts him up before sending him thunderously into the chair with a powerbomb.  Cartel Sinaloa has opened the caskets surrounding the ring.  Correa who has fought off the assault from Tiger G delivers a nasty STO onto the floor.  Scoria grabs Screwball and throws him to the outside.  Correa puts Tiger into one of the caskets.  Scoria throws Screwball in the other.  The last remaining one is for the body they have been after since arriving.  Daemon picks up Vengenza, dragging his lifeless body to the edge of the ring where the only remaining casket is.  He grabs him by the neck and looks around the stunned arena for a few seconds before he chokeslams Vengenza into the coffin.  All three caskets are closed and are rolled up the ramp to the burial site off to the right side of the stage.  Each casket is tossed into the holes laid out and the bell rings.

Jason McKenzie:  Here are your winners The Guardians of the Hallowed!

The Guardians stand over the graves as the massive dump trucks set beside the graves start to pour in dirt.

MJ
These men are being buried alive!

KZ
That was the point Mike.

MJ
It's wrong! Its inhumane!

The Guardians stand in a line and taunt to the crowd with Cartel raising each of there hands in victory. Out onto the ramp comes the women we have seen associated with these men and she signals for them to leave. They obey. Cartel stands on the ramp alone looking frustrated as the Guardians leave with this women.

KZ
This women seems to have some sort of pull over these guys.

MJ
I still can't beleive we allowed these men to be buried...alive! Is this the end of Vengenza, Screwball and Tiger G here in the WWG?

KZ
Yes Mike....that's exactly what it means. Good riddance.

MJ
How can you say that, these are living people.

KZ
Give it a rest Mike. Good luck to there future endeavours. The Guardians are here Mike and they mean business.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:59:54 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 09:02:18 pm »

Jackson Green can be seen standing outside the Magnum P.I. locker room. 

Hello WWG nation, I’m Jackson Green.  I’m here outside the Magnum P.I. locker room where
I will be interviewing one half of the WWG team champions “Magnum” Mike Mewes.

Suddenly coming out of the locker room decked out in his wrestling gear and wearing a jet black leather jacket is Mike Mewes.  He runs his hand through his brown curly hair.

Hey, what up Jackie boy!

Mike, I want get your thoughts about tonight.  How are you feeling?

Well I’m pretty pissed man to tell you the truth.  I don’t know how I’m going to pull this off, bro.  It’s driving me nuts!

Uhh… you seem awful concerned about your match with Derrick Trotter tonight.  Are you worried that much about him considering the comments you have made about him in the past?
What?  What?  Trotter?  I’m not scared of that little ****.  I’m worried because somebody done **** up Jackie that’s what I’m worried about.  I don’t know if we are going to have enough booze for the **** after party!  Someone didn’t do their job and I WILL FIND OUT!  As far as my match tonight I’m going to beat him in a minute in a half, grabs some bitches from the crowd and come back and party till the sun comes up!  Trotter is going to get punked tonight bro.  I will whip his **** ass and make him cry like Nate Diaz Stockton slapped that dick McGregor and made him tap like a little ****!  

Mewes grabs his sunglasses from his jacket pocket and slowly slides them on, running his hands through his hair one more time before leaving the interview.

Well there it is folks, Mike Mewes is confident as ever….and apparently is having a supply problem.  Kevin, Mike back to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 09:17:58 pm »

KZ
That might be a party i have to attend.

MJ
You'd never get invited.

KZ
All the time Mike. Don't be a jealous SOB.

MJ
Whatever.

KZ
Up next is the tornado tag match Mike!

MJ
The debut of Sweet Annihilation and the return of Kalib Hysteria.

KZ
Let's do this.

Six Man Tornado Tag
Ethan Rains, Abban Garvez & Sebastian Dwight vs Kalib Hysteria, Ice & Drake

Jason Mckenzie
The following match is a six person tornado tag match. Introducing first, being acommpanied to the ring by Kandi Washington, Sweet Annihilation and Kalib Hysteria.

‘Annihilation" by A Perfect Circle hits over the PA system as the fans raise to their feet booing and chants of "****" begin to fill the arena. When pink and purple lights start to flash through the crowd, the velvet entrance curtains wiggle open as smoke starts to blow out from the top of the ramp as Kandi Washington appears from behind the curtains. She struts up to the top as she stands just within the smoke as she places her hands on her hips. She stares to both sides of the crowd as the smoke dies down and she's joined by her entourage Drake Knight and Ice. Kandi is dressed in a pair of silver boy shorts, light blue backless halter top, and knee-high blocked heel boots. She has her hair pulled back in a tightly-pulled ponytail. She starts to strut down the ramp as she's smirking at the booing crowd while Drake Knight and Ice follows behind her. Kalib Hysteria walks out and joins stands next to Kandi. She makes her way to the bottom of the ramp way and turns to her left as she proceeds to the stairs. She struts up the three steel steps as she makes her way alongside the ring apron. She pauses in the middle on the outside apron, staring back at the fans as Drake Knight and Ice stand on both sides of the entrance ramp, at the bottom just glawking at the crowd. Kalib slides into the ring. She turns back to the ropes and lowers herself under the second rope and steps over the first rope. She stands back up and struts to the middle of the ring, raising her arms above her head as she evilly smirks at the booing crowd as she walks across the ring to the corner. She turns around in the corner and leans against the turnbuckle as she lifts her foot up on the bottom turnbuckle pad. Her theme starts to fade, the lights die down, and her video fades from the screen to blackness. All that can be heard now are the fans boos.

Jason Mckenzie
And there opponents, representing Magnum PI, Ethan Rains, Abban Garvez and Sebastian Dwight.

Year of the Boomerang by Rage Against the Machine hits and out walks Ethan followed by Abban and Sebastian. Ethan raises his championship into the air and then all three men head down and enter the ring. Kandi Washington leaves the ring and the referee rings the bell. Immediatly they al start to brawl with Ice and Sebastian trading blows, Kalib and Ethan exchanging blows and Abban and Drake also loading off on each other. Ethan takes Kalib over the top rope with a clothesline taking himself outside the ring also. Ice throws Sebastian outside and leaves the ring. Abban and Drake stop the fist flying for a moment and come together looking at each other eye to eye.

KZ
You know what they say, **** is about to go down.

Abban goes for a massive clobber across the skull of Drake, Drake blocks it and kicks Abban in the midsetion and then picks up Abban and slams him down with a running powerslam. Drake gets back to his feet and from the top rope comes Sebastian missile dropkicking Drake and he stumbles into the corner. Sebastian comes flying towards his corner leaping into the air but Drake catches him in midair and slams him down with a running power slam. Drake stands tall in the ring.

MJ
Drake looking impressive early.

KZ
I've heard impressive things about this man.

On the outside of the ring Ethan and Kalib are still going at it, Ethan grabs Kalib and slams his head into the steel ring steps. Ethan then looks at Kandi and gives her a wink and Kalib elbows him in the midsection and then grabs him slamming him into the security railing. Kalib looks at the crowd and sitting in the front row is Jakob Hysteria.

KZ
It's Jakob!

MJ
It seems like Jakob has took up Kandi's invitation and is sitting in the front row tonight.

KZ
Speaking of Kalib, what's with his attire? White short....extra short pants with his name in gold on the back. Wtf is up with that?

MJ
It's got Kandi all over it.

KZ
I think Kalib is in rhinestones aswell.

Kalib smiles at his father grabbing Ethan and walking him around to the announce table slamming his head into it. Ice is now in the ring with Drake and they are going to work on Abban and Sebastian.

KZ
Magnum PI really getting it handed to them in the early parts.

Abban is down in the corner and Drake goes to work on Sebastian lifting him up for a suplex and just holds him up there for a moment to show his strength before slamming him down. Ice then hits him witha standing leg drop and makes a cover.

Sebastian kicks out. Abban is now back to his feet and he grabs Drake from behind spinning him around and hitting him with a haymaker knocking him onto the ropes. Abban then runs booting him in the face and knocking him to the outside of the ring. Kalib has Ethan on top of the announce table and takes a moment to long to look back at his father and Ethan counters punching him in the ribs and then pushing Kalib off the table, Kalib lands on his ankle, Kandi quickly checks on him. Ethan comes diving off the table towards Drake who catches him in mid air and then runs with him towards the barrier.

KZ
This is bad!

MJ
It;s going to hurt!

Drake smashes Ethan threw the barricade as it smashes apart and Ethan and Drake go into the crowd. Drake gets up standing over Ethan and looks out into the crowd before turning his attention back towards the ring.

KZ
I think Ethan rains may be out.

MJ
He hasn't moved, that was just brutal.

KZ
I've never seen someone dominate Magnum PI like they are tonight.

Abban and Sebastian are inside the ring and it's 3 on 2. Drake enters the ring grabbing Sebastian and tossing him over the top rope to the outside. Drake follows. Drake grabs him and throws him onto the announce table. Drake stands next to it and punch after punch into Sebastian's skull. Ice comes rolling outside the ring and climbs up onto the table as Drake gets back into the ring. Kalib is stomping down on Abban but Abban is getting back to his feet and pushes Kalib away. Abban then kicks him the face and Kalib rolls to the outside of the ring landing infront of were his father is sitting. Kandi walks over. Abban is knocked to the ground by Drake who hits him from the side.

KZ
I think we better move.

MJ
Good idea.

Ice lifts Sebastian smashing him thru the announce table with a thunderous powerbomb. Outside the ring Kandi walks over to Jakob who is up standing looking at his son. Kandi starts arguing with Jakob, the audio can't be heard. You can tell it's getting heated and Kandi then lashes out slapping Jakob across the face. Security quickly intervene.

MJ
Kandi just slapped Jakob!

Inside the ring Drake hits Abban with the Knight Fall. Kalib is quickly back into the ring crawling over Drake and makes the cover.

1...2...3!, Ding, Ding.

Jason Mckenzie
Here are your winners, Ice, Drake and Kalib Hysteria.

KZ
They have beaten Magnum PI.

MJ
Drake isn't happy about how Kalib stole that one.

KZ
Kandi looks pleased wth a victory though. That's all that matters.

MJ
I don't think we have seen the last of these tonight.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 09:18:16 pm »

Continuing to walk through the hallway after their match are Kalib Hystara, Drake Knight, and Ice. Kandi Washington has been propped up across Kalib’s arms as he’s hysterical about his return victory over three members of Magnum PI. Drake Knight has his hands perched on his hips as he’s staring at the back of Kalib with a stern, unmoved, and vicious look in his eyes. Drake goes to call “Kalib’s” name out, but before Kalib can turn around or even respond, Madeline Ayers walks out of a nearby office room with a microphone in hand.

Madeline Ayers: “Miss Washington, Kalib, Drake…”

Before Madeline can even get Ice’s name uttered out from her lips, Kalib with Kandi in his arms, set her feet down on the concrete as she continues to kiss her neck and cheek while Drake is still eyeing him out of spite. Kandi brushes her right hand through her hair and pushes her strands of her hair behind the ear.

Kandi Washington: “And how can I help YOU!?”

She points over at Madeline’s chests and rolls her eyes as Kalib firmly presses his body against her back with his arms strapped around her tiny little waist.

Madeline Ayers: “First things are in order, I wanted to congraluate you on an impressive victory over Magnum PI…”

Drake snarls as he mumbles under his breath.

Drake Knight: “You mean the victory that pansy took from me…”

He looks over at Kalib as he raises his eyebrow toward him. Kalib hides behind Kandi as Kandi raises her hand up to the big man.

Kandi Washington: “What I think Drake was trying to say, yes, yes, it was an impressive body of talent out there. My team emerged victory because I do not associate with losers! You see, this is only the beginning of Magnum PI’s problem. You see, they have something I want and that is those precious tag team championships they wear so disrespectfully. I am the Queen of WWG and whatever I want, I get!”

She cocks her head up as Kalib shouts, “you tell them baby.” Kandi raises her hand up to the side of his face as she licks her lips seductively.

Kandi Washington: “I want Mike and Ethan to get through their heads that within the next few weeks, Ice and Drake Knight will be coming in to cash their checks and when they do, they are leaving with the gold. Make no **** mistake about it Madeline, you are going to see the biggest and most dangerous tag team in WWG’s history on the pedestal they rightfully belong on!”

Madeline Ayers: “I just wanted to talk about your little altercation with Kalib’s father, Jakob Hystaria?”

Kalib holds his hand out as he steps out in front of Kandi.

Kalib Hystaria: “Let’s not and say we did, okay? I don’t want to swell my father’s head up any more than it already is. What he did out there was totally distasteful and disrespectful to my newfound legacy. This is my woman and he will never be man enough to snatch her away from me. Kandi wanted him at ringside to witness greatness unfold before his eyes, but no way did she ever think in a million years he would try to distract me. He didn’t and you know? I had my eyes set on the prize. Kandi helped me with that.

He pats his hand across his chest.

Kalib Hystaria: “I’m the one who led my team to victory—“

There’s a deep cough in the background.

Drake Knight: “Bullshit!”

Drake shouts as Kandi turns around and grits her teeth as she shakes her head. Kalib slicks his fingers between his hair and ignores Drake.

Kalib Hystaria: “The point is I’m already on the move to bigger and better things. I’m ready for the next Carnage already where I can step into the ring: one on one with anybody! I’m ready for the name of Kalib Hystaria to be catapulted as the next number one contender for ANY title!”

Kandi sets her hand on his shoulder and leans around his arm.

Kandi Washington: “And he will because what Kandi wants, Kandi gets, and that is THE FINAL LICK about the matter!”

She flips her hair over the shoulder and slides her hand into Kalib’s as they start to walk off. Drake and Ice follow behind them as Madeline Ayers looks puzzled by the foursome as she turns to the camera. The scene fades back out to ringside.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 09:28:29 pm »

MJ
Already some ego's clashing within this new group?

KZ
No doubt Kalib jumped in and stole the pin, but Drake will get over it. Kandi is happy and that's all that matter, right?

MJ
Yeah....until Drake decides enough it enough.

KZ
It was one little incident. I don't see this getting between what Kandi has brought this group here to accomplish.

The camera heads back to the backstage area, this time to the parking lot where a limo has been parked.

KZ
That's a nice looking Limo!

MJ
That's got to be the bosses.

The camera gets closer and the plates on the limp read " MAGNUM PI"   We can then hear a familiar voice.

Derrick Trotter
Oi rodders, come on me old mucker! Lift!

Rodney Trotter
I am lifting you sod. This thing is **** huge.

Derrick Trotter
Back to the gym for you weakling.

Rodney Trotter
Stronger then you.

Derrick Trotter
Are not.

Rodney Trotter
Is so.

Derrick Trotter
Nah

Rodney Trotter
Yeah

Derrick Trotter
Nah

Rodney Trotter
Ouch!

Derricks kicks Rodney in the shins as they come into camera view. They are holding a sack with something inside it.

Derrick Trotter
Get the door would ya.

Rodney opens the door to the limo and they throw the sack opening up to the limo door. Out of the sack crawls a giant snake and it slithers into the limo belonging to Magnum PI. Rodney quickly slams the door shut. Derrick and Rodney high five each other and quickly bail.

Rodney Trotter
We need to have a arm wrestle, see who is stronger.

Derrick Trotter
I am.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 09:35:18 pm »

KZ
The Trotters are playing with fire, pulling these pranks on Magnum PI won't be a good thing for them.

MJ
I think it's freaking hilarious.

KZ
Don't be a Trotter, Mike.

MJ
All jokes aside things are about to get serious for Derrick Trotter as he defends the Absolute Championship against Mike Mewes.

KZ
Derrick better be ready because Mewes wants that gold.

MJ
Derrick's beaten Mewes before, with the title on the line. I believe in Trotter.

WWG Absolute Championship
Derrick Trotter(c) vs Mike Mewes

JM: This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Absolute Championship, Coming down the isle is the challenger coming from Palm Desert, California weighing in at 203lbs he is one half of the team champions he is Mike Mewes!

I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges hits the arena.  Mike Mewes emerges from the curtain banging his head to the music, his hair waving back and forth.  He stops at the top of the ramp with both fists in the air with his index and pinkie finger extended on each hand.  His aviators shine in the lights.  He has on black trunks with MEWES across the back written in white lettering, white knee pads and boots.  He is also wearing a black leather jacket with a black Eagles of Death Metal Death By Sexy T-Shirt.  Walking down the aisle Mewes dips his sunglasses with his finger, checking out the chicks in the audience.  A smirk is on his face as he makes his way to the ring.  He walks up the steps to the apron which he then turns to the crowd and gyrates his hips in a suggestive motion.  After entering he stands in the middle facing the crowd once again and begins gyrating again, this time running his hand down his chest and abdomen in a sexual manner.  After he is done he takes of his jacket and lays it in the corner.

MJ: This rivalry has been going on for sometime now and Mike Mewes has got his sights set on the Absolute title can he win it here tonight?

KZ: Of course he can, This is sir sexy the great man alive today, He will destroy Trotter.

JM: And his opponent, He is the current Absolute champion coming from Peckem, London,  Weighing in at 245lbs he is Derrick Trotter.

Yellow pyrotechnics races of into the rafters then the Benny Hill music rages out of the arena speakers the fans in the arena start to cheer when Derrick and Rodney Trotter walk out onto the stage. They march down to the ring and tag the fans as they go, they get to the ring and Derrick Trotter walks up and climbs through the ropes as the other Rodney walks back up the ramp he tags fans as he goes. Derrick has his Absolute title wrapped round his waist he holds it high in the air as the fans in the arena goes wild.

MJ: Can Derrick hold on to his title, Only time will tell but we all know that Derrick won’t give it up with out a fight.

KZ: I for one think that we shall have a new champion here tonight, Mewes has been on fire recently and I’m afraid that Derrick will have to kiss his title good by.

Ding,Ding,Ding.

Derrick and Mike Mewes are in the centre of the ring, Mewes is trash talking Derrick and then starts to poke him in the chest a few times. Mewes then slaps Derrick in the face. Derrick rubs his chin, He then slaps Mewes in the face. Mewes looks shocked and goes to throw a right hand punch. Derrick Blocks, Hits Mike with a hard right and again and again, Mike staggers back to the ropes and Derrick then clotheslines him over the top rope. The fans go wild as Derrick poses on the top turnbuckle then looks down at Mike smiling.

MJ: Derrick not taking too lightly to Mike slapping him in the face and then clotheslines him over the top rope.

KZ: That’s just going to **** Mike Mewes right off, All the disrespect that Trotter has shown towards Mike, He deserved the slap in the face,

Derrick jumps down from the turnbuckle and waits for Mike to get in the ring. Derrick does a bow at Mewes which incense Mewes even more. Who picks himself of the floor and holds the back of his head. Mike then climbs the steel steps and tells the referee to keep Trotter back. Mike step in then walks directly towards him and then holds out his hand for a hand shake. Derrick looks down at the hand and pushes it away. Mewes then kicks Derrick in the stomach hits a DDT, Picks Derrick up Irish whips him to the ropes and then runs at Derrick and clothesline him over the top rope. Derrick hits the floor hard as the fans in the arena start to boo loudly.

MJ: Mike Mewes getting some revenge on Derrick.

KZ: Told you not to **** of the future Absolute Champion.

Derrick looks up at Mike holding his back and smiles and nods. He then rolls under the bottom rope, Mike takes advantage of this and starts to stomp on Trotter. He than picks Trotter up and then hits a standing drop kick. Derrick falls to the mat, Mewes goes to the ring apron. He holds on to the ropes with both arms and then waits for derrick to get to his feet and then sling shots himself and hits Derrick with  flying forearm hitting him right on the chin. Mewes then hits a standing moonsault and goes for the cover.

Kick out!

MJ: First pin attempt by one of half of the team champs.

KZ: Mike’s just messing with Trotter now, You know he’s going to wait for a big move to hit on Derrick Trotter to finish him off.

Mewes stands up and urges for Derrick to get to his feet, He kicks Derrick on the right leg then the left leg does a round house kick to the stomach then then runs the ropes but Derrick suddenly hits Mewes with a standing drop kick. Both men are on the mat with the fans going crazy.

MJ: Trotter fight back, Could this be the moment Derrick finally gets some offensive moves in?

KZ: Doubt it, Mike Mewes always finds a way to win.

Both men stagger to their feet, Derrick hits Mike with a hard right Mewes returns the favor then it goes to a slug fest both men giving it everything. Derrick starts to get the upperhand he then runs the ropes but is met with a huge superkick to the face. Derrick stops dead in his tracks and falls backwards to the mat Mewes then climbs the top turnbuckle and hits the Shooting Star Press- Air Mewes and then goes for the cover.

MJ: My god Trotter has kicked out, How on earth did he do that.

KZ: I must at mit I thought we had a new champ then, I take my hat of to Trotter he has some fight in him.

Mewes looks at the referee and he can’t believe Derrick has kicked out, He starts to argue with the referee but he insists it’s a two count Mewes seems a little frustrated he walks over to Derrick who is still on the mat, Mike then drags him up to his feet then lifts him on to his shoulders but Derrick shows some fight and starts to hit Mewes on the head with his fists Mewes starts to rock a little Derrick then drops down and goes for the school boy roll up.

MJ: Trotter nearly gets the win, But Mike Mewes kicks out just in time.

KZ: This match is just awesome, Counter after counter, Back and forth, This is why I came to WWG to witness these types of matches, Oh man, Did you see that?

Mews quickly jumps to his feet and superkicks Derrick in the face. Derrick falls backwards Mike then once again climbs the top turnbuckle and goes for Air Mewes but Derrick then lifts his knees in the air, Derrick staggers to his feet then goes to the corner of the ring, He waits for Mike to get to his feet then hits the cashing in (spear) and goes for the cover as the fans cheers wildly.

MJ: Yes Derrick retains, Derrick Retains.

KZ: No Mike Mewes has his hand on the ropes and the ref has seen it, This match continues.

The fans start to boo loudly as Derrick holds his hands on his head he looks at the hand of Mewes on the rope so Derrick then drags Mewes into the centre of the ring and goes for the cover once more.

Kick out.

MJ: Derrick tried again.

KZ: And failed again.

They both stagger to their feet, Derrick is the first one up he grabs hold of Mewes and lifts him high in the air upside down you can see the blood rushing to Mikes head. Trotter holds him there for a few seconds then plants him hard on his back. Derrick then goes for another cover.

Kick out.

MJ: Derrick is getting frustrated, What does he have to do to put Mike Mewes away?

KZ: It will have to be something really special if for Derrick to get the 1,2,3.

The fans are chanting this is awesome as Mike Mewes kicks out Derrick is in shock and slams the mat in frustration. He then stands up and looks to the fans who start to cheer for him he then once again waits in the corner and kneels down. Mewes staggers up to his feet, Derrick goes for the cashing in once more but Mike moves out of the way and uses Derrick momentum and throws him through the second rope. Derrick lands hard on the outside of the ring and slams his head on the barricade.

Mewes then rolls out of the ring and grabs hold of Derrick and throws him into the steel steps splitting them in two. The fans boo loudly as Mewes then rolls Derrick under the bottom rope, He climbs the top turnbuckle and then hits air Mewes and goes for the cover.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

JM: Here is your winner via one fall and a new Absolute champion Mike Mewes.

I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges hits Mike Mewes staggers to his feet the referee hands him the title and Mewes holds it high in the air as the Trotter fans are not happy and throw trash into the ring. Mewes just stands there smiling.

MJ: Hard fought match, But we have a new champion in Mike Mewes, Well done Mike.

KZ: Yes, Now how sexy does that belt look on Mike, Sir sexy beats Trotter nice job.

Mewes stands in the center of the ring and raises both titles over his head. Four men jump over the railing and circle the ring.

Are we being invaded? These four men just came out of nowhere, but I am unaware of any of these men being on the roster.

For those of you who can’t see, there seems to be two younger looking men and two others in the later 20’s, long haired one and one fat one.

Mewes overhears the “fat” comment and breaks out in laughter, which catches the attention of said person. The other three takes up a side of the ring as the “fat one” turns towards the announcers.

Who are you calling fat you? You remind me of a carnival barker that lost his job and just never changed his clothes! You want to see fat? I’ll show you fat!

He turns around and slides into the ring and quickly goes on the attack to Mewes. He drops both titles and attempts to fight back, but the other three member’s slide into the ring and join in. The two younger guys kick him with a move they call “Early Onset Alzheimer’s”. Mewes falls forward into the other long hair guy and he quickly hits him with a move he calls “Corona Crash”. The “Fat One” grabs Mewes by the face and spits in it. They lift him to his feet and the “Fat One” hit him with a “Heartbreaker”. At that moment the rest of Magnum P.I. come rushing down the ring. The two younger guys grab Mewes and toss him out of the ring towards the remaining member’s. The longer hair guy picks up both of his titles and dry humps them before tossing them over the top rope. The “Fat One” exits the other side of the ring and grabs four microphones. He rolls back into the ring and hands the other three a microphone.

I have to apologize, it wasn’t our intentions to come out here tonight and do this. It wasn’t seriously, this was just one of those spur of the moment things and it had to be done. Sitting watching in the crowd, I had my nut sack is twisted from watching what you called “wrestling” here tonight in this match between you and Mr. Peanut if Mr. Peanut had a peanut allergy. You and that sorry excuse for a group of yours look like people from the Titanic and someone JUST found. As you can imagine, sitting back, we couldn’t wait until next week to come out, we just had to save the show.

The worst part about it, is that you call yourself a party guy? Please, I’ve had my balls shaved at bigger parties than the one you put on here tonight!

I don’t know how appropriate that was.

The “Fat One” looks at the long haired one in confusion for a moment and shakes his head.

All of you outside the ring consider yourself the top of the group food chain, so we have to say something about that. You aren’t ****! Nothing more than a bunch of **** idiots that run around pretending like they have a few skills. Oh so you won a few titles have you? Yeah, so what, looking around this place, you hold the titles that no one else wants. What competition have you had? A couple of **** heads that **** their pants as soon as they **** enter the ring?

Woah Shawn…

What?

Dude…

Shawn looks over at the long haired one.

Did I miss something?

Good christian boys.

He walks over and puts his arms around the two younger ones in the ring.

You see guys, not all of us are all bad, we’re all right. We are just here to stop this lame ass stuff you and everyone else have been putting out there, you see, WE are the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling baby! You know what that means? That means…

can…

suck our…

DICKS!

They drop their microphones and begin to laugh and give Magnum P.I. crotch chops from inside the ring as the slowly make their way out the back of the ring and exit through the crowd, just as they came in.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:36:40 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 09:38:45 pm »

The scene opens backstage at Revolution in an upgraded interview area.  Lance Hoffman is standing there, excited for the opportunity to conduct this series of interviews.

/Lance Hoffman/Jr. Interviewer Lance Hoffman coming to you Live from World Wrestling Generation’s Revolution!  We have seen some Incredible bouts so far, and our preliminary main event match for the number one contender’s spot is coming up next - but that's not all folks!  After that, we’ve still got our main event to close the show!  The online wrestling community has been buzzing about this match; speculation is this will be the show stealer, and with every good reason.  We have nothing but pure talent going into that ring tonight and nowhere to go but UP!  Revolution pits WWG’s top contenders All in one match - at one time and no one can be truly sure if their grasp for greatness will be their elimination and exaltation. 

The stakes have literally never been higher, and the odds never so much against everyone in the match.  Like my guest right now… a former champion, himself - he’s accompanied by his manager, Grace Brutal…. Please welcome - The Wretched Nobody.

Grace Brutal prances in from off camera and stops beside Hoffman smiling wildly from under a tilted brow.

/Lance Hoffman/Hello, Grace… excited for this evening are you?

::Grace Brutal::*A-a-a-hem!* Look alive, wage slave! When you introduce this man, you intro him with gusto - Son!  Him being a Two Time World Champion is just the beginning of this man’s resume!  Since the Reboot he has been the epitome of destruction in WWG.  You Do Not Stand in His Way… and if you do… you don’t tend to stay standing very long.

Ladies and Gentlemen, and little ghouls of all sorts…. I, Grace Brutal, have the OUTSTANDING Opportunity to Introduce the man who is most likely going to leave tonight as the

NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOORRRRRLD!

Preeeeeeeeessssssssenting - The Baron of Barbarity, The Magnate of Championships, The Sovereign Supremacy of Skill, and System of Sadistic Severity, The WWG’s Very own Virtuoso of Violence….. The Devourer of Wrestling GODS….. *Grace tilts her head slowly over to the other shoulder, her expression turns to a disturbed mask of rage making Lance look even more unsteady and uncomfortable.* ….Lance… are you still with me?  I’m talking about The Dark Star HIS OOOOWWWN DAMN SELF! - The One and Only - Wretched Nobody!

The interview area lights flicker and go out, when they flash back to life a moment later - The Wretched Nobody is standing right behind a smirking Lance, he silently looms over the intern, who is all too confident thinking that Nobody is nowhere around.

/Lance Hoffman/I guess he isn’t as eager, and ready for this match as you’d like him to be, huh Grace?

Lance freezes in stunned, wide-eyed fear as the heat of Nobody's breath rushes over the back of his neck - sending an ironically cold chill up his spine.

₩retched Nobody> This Revolution is Random… isn’t it, Lance?  So why do I need to talk to you - I mean… How could you even know if I couldn't even know if you couldn't even know if I couldn't even know if you couldn't even know if I couldn't even know if I couldn't even know… if you couldn't…. even... know…. No one knows how the match will end… All we know is that it's going to get far worse than they could ever want it too, before they meet their end.

Lance closes his eyes and tries to compose himself so that he can carry on the interview, he turns to face toward Nobody.  Slowly Lance’s chin lifts and he estimates aim at

/Lance Hoffman/.....okay.  Uhhh…. What do you plan to do about Marcus Collins?  Speculation is that you two might be bringing down the group you’ve started before it’s even begun.  If Maxwell wins the upcoming bout - then your organization will have the championship and number one contenders hip seats at the same time.  Does that not beg for betrayal?

::Grace Brutal::Really?  Ok. What about: Betrayal?  Why wouldn't we want it all?  See in a federation full of people only looking at the games of snakes and ladders… The Syndicate is playing three dimensional chess on multiple boards at once.  All you fools worry about betrayal… While I have all three of my boys poised for that top slot. 

₩retched Nobody> It doesn't matter which of us wins either Time to Shine match, The Syndicate has power, The Syndicate has control, Lance… Everything else is just timing and details.  Personally…. I want the gold, just as much - not more than Marcus or Maxwell.  That's is what makes The Syndicate strong… We are the apex of the professional ladder in WWG, The Syndicate is the top of the food chain.  When that bell rings tonight - Collins and I are not compatriots, we are professionals and although we may work together… In the End…. Only one may reside at the zenith the arc... of The Revolution.

/Lance Hoffman/I’m sorry - I just fail to see how three men can jockey for position on just one title and still be a cohesive unit.  It just doesn't make sense.

::Grace Brutal::Thats because all you're use to seeing is what these fans are only ever shown.  A bunch of a-moral greedy little bitches who care about nothing but themselves.  The Syndicate is more than a team - it's a game plan.  We WILL have everything before anyone can stop us.  We are bigger, better and far more bold than any other organization that has marched through this federation. 

You’ve only been shown the moves we want you all to see… All you sheep are blinded by the wool trimmed **** right in front of you.  Even those in the front of the herd are so dumb they're gnawing mouthfuls of grass growing out of their very own ****.  The Syndicate reaches further than any of you may ever even know.  Our hold on this company is current and immediate, The Syndicate lets you know what you need to know, if we feel you need to know it.  So while you peons vlog, blog and debate the “What If’s” - The Syndicate is already looking at what comes after whatever we decide happens next.

Each and every member of The Syndiacate is an Outstanding Champion, an Iconoclastic Force, a New Age Legend - each in their own right.  I could lead any single one of them to the top of this company all because I see beyond the game board you little thimbles dance around on… and with no grand debut, no thematic entrance, and no wasting my time telling you idiots things that you'll never truly comprehend anyways - I have three men positioned very well to attack and control just One Title from WWG.

Surgically…. Masterfully… I have created a statistical nuclear attack on that belt here this evening.  And, don't you worry… The Syndicate will be along to collect the Rest of the Gold….. Post Haste…. Bitches!

The management has had too much clout and not enough direction.  Ol’Freddy is about the fairest we’ve got and I'm not even entirely sure about his longevity.  The Syndicate is here to provide the WWG Roster a Bar. 

Are we going to upset some people? Probably.

Are we going to hurt some people? You're Damn Right we WILL!

Are we going to bring this company to its knees?  No…. Because it has been good to us.  WWG is more than the name on the boss’ door… but the name on that door has led many talented people wayward.  The Syndicate IS Justice, we don't care if you beat us…. We just aren't going Kayfabe for ****!  If we take your precious belt, naw **** that - WHEN we take your previous beltSSS…. all championship contender seats are going to become some serious **** business again, Lance.  No more flavours of the week… No more flashes in our pan… If you want success - You’ll have to go through the most Individually Successful Organization to EVER entertain the masses from a WWG Ring.

Tonight…. The Syndicate’s Revolution begins.

Again the lights flicker and go out this time when they come back up both Grace and Nobody are gone.  Lance looks disturbed by the encounter but fights through the feeling of icy cold blood pumping in his veins like razors, he looks into the camera and firmly says...

/Lance Hoffman/There you have it ladies and gentlemen… The Revolution will be televised, Live Here Tonight!

Just then the flat screen behind him explodes startling him enough to make him drop flat to the ground covering his head.  Lance peeks around and sees no one is there, he composes himself again and gets back to his feet and stops - the camera doesn't raise with him and we can hear the video crew giggling as Lance has clearly spritzed a little liquid fear into the front of his trousers.  But Lance isn't so jovial, nor does it seem he even notices as the spot grows slightly larger and Lance visibly begins shaking.  The camera pans up and inside the flat screen is The Wretched Nobody’s Nocturnal Predator custom title, blood drips down over it from the shattered frame of the monitor where an old familiar message is smeared.

“Gory Gold, and Glory.”
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:39:46 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 09:48:58 pm »

KZ
That man could very well be your next World Heavyweight Champion Mike.

MJ
Not going to lie, he freaks me out.

KZ
Up next though we are going to find out who is going to Pure Hate with a shot at the World Champion, aswell as what else is contained inside the other briefcases.

MJ
Lets do this!

TIME TO SHINE MATCH
Ladder Match
Mawell Lord vs Kai Shepard vs Jason King vs Morgan Terry

Jason McKenzie rose to his feet and that unmistakable electricity washed over the entire arena. It was time for the first Time to Shine match, and it promised to be absolute chaos!

Jason McKenzie: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for your first Time to Shine match!  This will be a fatal four way ladder match! In this match three briefcases will be hung over the ring in one a contract for a WWG World Championship match!

A tense hush settled on the arena. The roar of a 1966 281 Cummins powered Peter built fills the speakers. It cuts out and is followed by Johnny Cash - God Is Gonna Cut You Down instrumental. Out from the black curtain walks "King Of The Road" Morgan Terry

Jason McKenzie: Introducing first, from Iowa 80 Parking Lot, and weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds… “The King of the Road” MORGAN TERRY!

He pulls the black aviators from his water drenched face and places them on top of his head and begins walking down to the ring. At ringside he hops up onto the ring apron and wipes of his boots before climbing between the ropes. In the ring he climbs up onto the turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air while nodding looking deep into the rows of fans.  The lights go out in the area.  Suddenly, fans begin to pull out their cell phones and shine their lights to illuminate the arena.  Suddenly appearing at the entrance stage is the back of a jacket.  Strobe lights along the jacket are lighting it up. Suddenly, “Cult of Personality” by Living Colour begins playing through the PA system.  The lights come back on revealing Maxwell Lord standing at the top of the stage.

Jason McKenzie: From Gotham City and weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds… MAXWELL LORD!

Maxwell stands at the top of the stage looking over the fans in the arena.  He begins to walk down alley way to the ring.  The fans are on their feet trying to touch Maxwell, but he continues to make his way to the ring.  He rolls under the ring rope and back up into a corner of the ring.  He sits in the corner turnbuckle before using the top rope to pull himself up.  He takes his jacket off as he gets prepared for the match up.  As the first shout is heard lights starting going off all around the stadium. The crowd begins to cheer loudly and take out their cell phones. All around the arena lights like little stars can be seen from every angle as the last light cuts out leaving only a spot light on the stage.  Then the crowd explodes in cheers as the familiar guitar rift blares through the stadium. Right on the stage were the spot light is shining a thick fog begins to billow out. Slowly a figure rises from the fog. He is wearing a black leather jacket and a black hoodie covering his face. The figure is facing down even though all the world knows who he is. The man lifts his head up and peeks out from beneath the hoodie, holding it with one finger. A bright white smirk can be seen as the music begins to build and the crowds excitement begins to ramp up even more.

Jason McKenzie: From Bronx, New York, weighing in at one hundred and eighty-nine pounds… JASON KING!

Jason walks down the ramp to the ring with a smirk stopping every so often to engage with a member of the WWG universe standing ramp side. Jason rolls into the ring and makes his way to the top rope.  The lights in the arena go out except for a single spotlight staring straight at the stage. Entrance music Sleep Now in the Fire. A row of fireworks shoots down from the top of the stage as Kai Shepard steps out from behind the curtain raising his hands to the crowd.

Jason McKenzie: And, from Cape Town, South Africa, weighing in at two hundred and five pounds: KAI SHEPARD!

He walks down to the ring slapping the hands of the fans alongside the ramp (and sometimes he poses for a photo with some). As he gets to the stairs he pulls off his shirt and tosses it to the hottest woman in the front row and winks. Kai then slides into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle with his arms out wide.  Absolutely deafening ovation!  The referee called for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Before he even had time to swing a punch Maxwell Lord was descended on by both Shepard and Terry. They backed him into a turnbuckle and began stomping and kicking until he was slumped in a sitting position. Jason King simply stood by, watching, unsure of whether or not to join in the beat down.

Kevin Zander:  King’s sitting back watching this assault every on.

Mike Johnson:  Smart Man!

King wrestled with those demons, before he walked across and aimed three sharp kicks at the downed Lord! Soon the Lord was motionless on the canvas and the other three backed off to admire their handiwork. King seemed to disappear from the traffic.  As King and Terry went to retrieve a ladder. There were several lined up along the ramp and they took the closest of them and carried it back to the ring. This was surreal. How was it supposed to work when they started to climb? Terry glared at them menacingly but it as a few seconds before either of them realised the peril of their situation. CRUNCH! Terry ran through Shepard and King with the ladder and nearly beheaded them both, now adjusting his grip so that he could use it as a sort of hammer. He slammed it down once, twice at the legs of Kai but each time he managed to just evade the contact. At the same time Jason King was trying to get back to his feet, dazed from that heavy shot with the steel, but taking a long time about it. Lord had rolled to the outside and was checking his ribs for damage, wincing with pain. King was running out of ring now as he scrambled around trying to evade the crushing jabs of the ladder that Terry was slamming down at him. He ended up trapped in a turnbuckle and raised his hands to plead for mercy, all the while climbing to his feet again. Terry simply glared at him ominously. He didn’t do mercy. CRASH! He threw the ladder at Jason, pinning him in the turnbuckle behind it, and then darted across the ring to grab Kai Shepard and – no! He whipped Kai into the ladder spine-first, causing him to crumble to the mat and King, stuck between ladder and ring post, to slump into a kneeling position in the limited space he had. Terry was absolutely dominating! He took the ladder and set it up in the middle of the ring clumsily. It was slightly off centre so he re-arranged it and then put his foot on the bottom rung but by then Maxwell Lord had slipped in under the bottom rope and was standing in front of Morgan Terry with a furious expression on his face. Terry seemed to smile. He hadn’t wanted to end the brutality yet anyway. He charged across the ring at Lord but at the last second Lord dropped to the mat, tugging down the top rope and sending Terry over and outside! He landed on the mat hard but that wasn’t enough for an irate Lord. He slid outside himself and began stomping and punching his opponent furiously.

Kevin Zander: Shepard stirring in the ring!

Kai was crawling on all fours toward the middle of the ring. He’d only suffered three impacts in the match so far but they had all come from ladders! However his pain was soon forgotten when he glanced up and found, to his amazement, the very same ladder now set up just waiting for him to climb it. He gathered his thoughts and got to his feet, placing a foot on the bottom rung and starting to ascend. A few grasps for a rung missed their mark due to his cloudy vision but he was making good time toward the top! It seemed only Jason King could do something about it now because he too had noticed the ladder while Lord and Terry were on the outside trading huge shots. King leapt to his feet, clutching his bruised back with one hand, and dashed toward the ladder himself. He climbed the far side but time was running out…

Mike Johnson:  KAI TOUCHED ONE BRIEFCASE! 

Kevin Zander:  There’s King knocking it away from him, he doesn’t know what’s in either case, but he’s not going to let Shepard take a case before him!

Seeing Shepard put a hand on a briefcase sent King into a frenzy. He doubled his pace to the top of the ladder and began throwing jabs into his opponent’s face. Shepard was forced to forget the briefcase for now and defend his position at the top of the ladder. He threw punches back as the shimmering briefcases swung tantalizingly above both men. In between two jabs King made a play for the briefcase himself, standing to his full height on the higher rungs, but he got a shot to the stomach for his efforts. Kai then stood himself but was similarly punched in the stomach, doubling him over. As he was bowed Jason seemed to look again at the briefcases but Kai lookes for the big move. He grabbed Jason King in a headlock, unable to resist that stooped position, and then raised his free hand, crying out to the ceiling…

Mike Johnson:  TWIST OF FATE!!! OFF THE LADDER!!!!

Both men hit the mat with a sickening thud and stayed there, motionless. Time seemed to stand still around the arena as the crowd applauded the daring move and the official frantically beckoned down for medical help. The announcers were going wild and even Maxwell Lord and Morgan Terry stopped fighting to watch. Well, for a moment anyway. Without warning Terry grabbed Lord and executed a huge belly to belly suplex, slamming him down hard on the floor, and then slipped into the ring. By then there were three trainers in there with the official, all inspecting Jason King and Kai Shepard. King seemed to have taken the worst of it and was not moving at all while Kai at least had his eyes open. But they would receive no more help because Mogan Terry was on the prowl. He ushered the trainers out of the ring aggressively and then hauled the lifeless King up for a belly to belly suplex of his own! The back of Jason’s head bounced off the canvas and his eyes glassed over. Then Terry made a grab for Shepard but he managed a desperate low blow that gave him the space to escape the ring and catch his breath outside. Morgan tried to grab him over the ropes but couldn’t reach so instead stood there with his back to the ring shouting abuse at the elusive Kai, but he would have been better to focus on the match. By the time he turned Maxwell Lord was waiting for him looking twice as angry as he had been the first time! He hit a huge kick to the side of the head which sent Terry crumbling to the mat and then he dropped to the canvas and looked for the Anaconda Vice! Terry was fighting it with everything he had but he didn’t look like he could – no, it was in. The Crossface was locked in! Morgan was tapping furiously but there were no submissions and no disqualifications here. He was trapped and fading fast! Only the re-emergence of the vengeful Kai saved him. Shepard limped into the ring and kicked Lord hard in the back of the head. Then, as Lord got to his feet.

Mike Johnson:  Oh, here we go Lord vs. Shepard!

Shepard was throwing himself at the turnbuckle, he catches the head of Lord...TORNADO DDT! Everyone was down except for Kai Shepard and this was his chance. Back up the ladder he went again! Terry was stirring and Lord was sat upright holding his head as though he expected blood to be pouring from it after that drop, but neither of them were yet ready to challenge Kai. Only that huge Twist of Fate seemed to be keeping the match alive because right now Shepard was incapable of climbing at even half the speed he had last time. Every step was an effort and by the time he was at the top he could barely raise his arms toward the briefcase.

Kevin Zander: KAI HAD A HAND ON A BRIEFCASE!

At last Lord sprang to life, intense gaze in his eyes, he vaulted halfway up the ladder and made it to Kai just in time because he was just figuring out the hooking mechanics used to hold the briefcases. Lord landed a huge punch to the jaw that almost had him off the ladder. Shepard had to place both hands on the top rung just to stop himself falling backwards. Down below Morgan Terry had slipped out of the ring.

Kevin Zander:  LORD HAS A BRIEFCASE IN HIS HANDS. . . . . . . . .HE WAS UNHOOKING IT!

Kai came back with two desperate hands clawing at the face and eyes of Maxwell Lord, causing Maxwell to relinquish his grip.  One briefcase now swung much more unsteadily, as though the rest of the clips might burst open at any second.  WHACK! The crowd howled in discomfort as Kai felt a stinging pain across his back. Terry had returned with a steel chair from beneath the ring and had used it to full effect, slamming it across Shepard’ spine and sending him tumbling from the ladder. He then threw the chair to the outside and grabbed the ladder near its base. Lord was still trying to massage his eyes back to full vision after having Kai’s finger nails lodged in them and he couldn’t see what was about to happen to him. He was right at the very top of the ladder and dangerously exposed… Terry tipped the ladder over!!! Lord got hung up horribly in the ropes for a moment and then fell out of the ring, landing on his head and neck and folding up on the floor. That looked nasty. “Holy ****!” declared the crowd. Terry left the ladder for a moment and scooped up what was left of Kai Shepard.  SPINNING BACKFIST! Ouch! Then he picked him up a second time and tossed him through the ropes. Kai didn’t even have the strength to get hands up to break his fall, face-planting the protective flooring and lying motionless where he landed. Then it was the turn of a still lifeless Jason King. Terry dragged him to his feet and hooked his arms tightly around him, clearly another belly to belly suplex on his mind. The plan was obviously to clear the ring before attempting to climb – head butt! And another! And a third! Jason King was coming alive! After a fourth desperate head butt Terry finally broke his grip and recoiled in pain. He came back at King but suffered a dropkick to the knee which bought Jason the time to go across the ring for the ladder. As Morgan got up this time King tossed the ladder to him and instinctively he caught it. Another dropkick! Terry fell backwards and landed flat on his back with the ladder on top of him in a corner of the ring. The crowd began to get that buzz about it as Jason King surveyed the scene. “Just pick the ladder up!” some were thinking.  But a King mind didn’t work that way. Jason pulled Terry by one leg slightly more toward the centre of the ring and positioned the ladder across his chest and face, then he shakily ascended the turnbuckle. He could see Maxwell Lord rising to his feet on the outside but for now he seemed unconcerned. The show stealing move came first. Reaching the top of the turnbuckle he looked around the arena and raised his hands in King style… leg drop onto the ladder! Terry writhed around the ring holding his throat from the horrific compression of steel on his face while Jason clutched the base of his back. These high risk manoeuvres always hurt both parties! With neither man in the ring in a state to fight, back came Maxwell Lord. He seemed to have badly hurt a shoulder in his fall but no arm needed MILLION DOLLAR KICK TO JASON KING!  He prodded King with his feet until he had tumbled out of the ring and then turned to Terry. He was even easier to attack as he was so preoccupied with his damaged neck. MILLION DOLLAR KICK TO TERRY!!! He then kicked him out of the ring too and, at last, Lord was alone with the ladder! The crowd were going absolutely insane with boos, but Lord’s mind was on one thing or three. He was badly weakened and even lifting the ladder was an effort, but finally he had it where he wanted it. And then, with excruciating effort, step by step he climbed. He winced with every movement but his eyes were always on that title belt drawing closer and closer… but here came Kai!! Kai was back in the ring looking in even worse shape than Lord but he wasn’t going to give this up without a fight.

Mike Johnson:  I think in the back of our minds we all knew it was going to come down to these two at some point. 

Kevin Zander:  This is the fight we wanted to see in this match.

Shepard looked on the verge of tears dragging himself up rung by rung but All or Nothing brought out a will to win in everybody and he had been through too much to fail now! Before Lord could bring down a briefcase Shepard was on him and throwing a flurry of punches that seemed to irritate more than actually hurt. Either way Lord had to abandon the title once again and deal with Shepard. They were sat there on top of the world trading shot after shot, neither man wanting to give up, but then Kai went for the eyes again! He had Lord blinded!

Out of nowhere Jason gets back into the ring and is at the bottom of the ladder and he looks up at the two men batteling each other for a case. A sick smile comes across the face of Jason as he pushes the Ladder and both Kai and Lord go flying to the outside the ring landing hard.

Kevin Zander: It's Jason's time to get a case.

Jason quickly pulls the ladder back up setting it up underneath one of the breifcases and he climbs up unhooking one. He holds the briefcase high into the air and looks out at the crowd before climbing back down.

Mike Johnson: Jason King has a breifcase, only two remain.

Kevin Zander: All three men remaining are down.

Jason leaves the ring with his briefcase and takes a seat next to the announcers holding his briefcase close to his chest. Morgan Terry is the first man back into the ring and he starts to climb up the ladder left in the ring by Jason. Morgan is slow, very slow and then we see Maxwell Lord pull himself up and into the ring. He is dazed and hurting. Lord starts to crawl up the ladder to try and stop Terry who is now near the top and reaching for one of the cases. Lord gets him in the ribs with a punch and then another. Terry has to let go and fight back punching Lord in the face. Lord headbutts Terry busting himself open as blood pours everywhere but it worked as Terry falls from the ladder. Lord looks up, blood almost blinding the man checks out both cases and reaches for one pulling it down and then falls from the ladder to the ring.

Kevin Zander: Lord has a case. There is one left and Kai is entering the ring as we speak.

Morgan is still out and Kai climbs up the ladder looking to grab the last case. Morgan Terry begins to move. Morgan is running out of time as Kai reaches the top grabbing the last breifcase hanging above the ring. Kai slowly makes his way down the ladder and falls to his knee's inside the ring.

Mike Johnson: What a hard fought match that was.

Kevin Zander: Each man is exhausted.

Frederick Kavanagh walks out onto the ramp as his music hits. Frederick walks down to the ring.

Frederick Kavanagh
Let's not waste anytime. After that great spectacle it's time to find out what belongs in each case. Jason being the man who took it down first, if you would please open your case.

Jason steps forward unlatching the case. The case opens and reveals.

FIRED

KZ
Woah! Jason King has pulled down a case nobody would want to have gotten.

Jason can't believe it and argues with Frederick Kavanagh.

Frederick Kavanagh
I'm sorry Jason, rules are rules. That's the risk of being in the Time to Shine match and I have no choice but to terminate your contract immediately. If you would please vacate this ring, this building without force. I respect everything you've done for this company and maybe in the future there will be a spot for you here again.

Jason is hesitant. He slowly leaves the ring. Shocked. He slowly walks up the ramp slapping hands with fans a disappointing look on his face.

Frederick Kavanagh
Moving forward. Maxwell Lord and Kai Shepard. Maxwell you were next, please reveal the inside of your case.

Lord unhitches the locks on the case and opens it. Inside reveals.

Absolute

Frederick Kavanagh
Congratulations Maxwell, you've earnt a shot at the Absolute Championship. Which Kai, must mean you've earnt the WWG World Championship shot. If you would open it up to reveal.

Kai unlocks the case and opens it. It does indeed reveal.

World Championship

Frederick Kavanagh
Congratulations gentlemen. That was one hell of a match. Good luck in your future title shots.

Frederick leaves the ring. Maxwell quickly attacks Kai smashing the briefcase over his head. Lord isn't please that Kai won the World Championship shot. Lord drops his case and picks up Kai's and leaves the ring.

KZ
Maxwell Lord stealing Kai's case.

MJ
Ungrateful prick.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:11:20 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 10:17:44 pm »

Morgan Terry is walking backstage a towel over his shoulder. Alligator Man approaches him.

Alligator Man
Cheer up man, better luck next time.

Morgan Terry
That was my opportunity and i blew it once again.

Alligator Man
Don't be so hard on yourself. It was tough competition. You'll only improve after all this. One day we will look back and laugh at these moments. Don't give in Morgan. It's not how your father raised you.

Alligator Man comforts Terry with a pat on the shoulder and then walks off. Morgan punches the wall.

" Hey Morgan Terry?"

Terry turns around and standing there is two men in masks. They quickly fireball Morgan Terry and then run. Morgan is on fire. Backstage crew quickly come in with the fire extinguishers putting him out.

MJ
What the **** was that!

KZ
Holy ****.

MJ
Morgan Terry has just been attacked by fire balling.

The camera returns to ringside.

KZ
Luckily he was put out quickly. Here's hoping not much damage was done.

MJ
Who would do such a thing?

KZ
I don't know Mike. The show must go on and up next is the WWG World Heavyweight Championship Time to Shine match. Will Marcus Collins walk out the champion or will we have a new champion?

MJ
This match is a ****. Any of these could walk out the champion. I don't like the odd's for Marcus.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 10:19:36 pm »

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Match - Time to Shine
Marcus Colins(c) vs Wretched Nobody vs Abram Adams vs Trine Larsen

What a night we’ve had so far! A new number 1 contender, title match, tag team action, and a crazy 6 man tag match, but we are finally here for the main even, the 2nd and final Time to Shine Match![/color]

Mike Johnson
That’s right Kevin, and in this Time to Shine match there will be 4 cases suspended above the ring, and one of them will have the WWG World Heavyweight Championship title in it, leaving it literally to chance on who will become the new World Champion.

This does give a new dynamic to the title situation, especially with who will be fighting for that title very soon, after what he went through in the first Time to Shine match, I doubt he will care about Marcus Collins wanting a rematch if he should find himself unlucky tonight, or even if he should find himself lucky, it doesn’t seem like much of a bother for him one way or another.

No matter how you feel about the events that have gone on so far tonight, one thing you can say is, tonight has shaken up the main event situation, and this match will defiantly continue with that theme.

Jason McKenzie
This is OUR MAIN EVENT! WWG’s very own TIME TO SHINE MATCH World Heavyweight Championship rules apply. Where four cases are suspended above the ring, one per each superstar in the match. Once one superstar climbs a ladder and successfully grabs a case, they are no longer in the match, and can take their place outside of the ring, and awaits the remaining superstars to continue to do the same. After each superstar has a case, Freddrick Kavanagh, the CEO of the WWG will cone down and open up each case in front of the superstar until the case with the World Heavyweight Championship is opened and the winner of the match is announced. Out first….

Abrams music kicks on abruptly as the beginning has three buzzes that give off the sound reminiscent of a warning buzzer. When this kicks on, people know exactly who it is. When the buzzers stop and the theme starts, Abram walks through the curtain and looks around at the crowd. He then makes his way down the ramp completely focused on the person who stands in the ring. Abram walks up the steps and steps through the ropes, he remains his stare at his opponent, completely focused on the task at hand. He does not give any flashy mannerisms, no pyro, just him and his will to win.

Standing 5 foot 10 inches, weighing in at 175 pounds, from Jacksonville, Florida, Abram Adams! And one of his opponents…

The lights go out and when they come back on appears Wretched Nobody standing in the middle of the ring.

Standing 6 foot 11 inches, weighing 344 pounds, from Salem, Massachusetts, accompanied by Grace Brutal, Wretched Nobody! And one of his opponents…

Blue Eyes Blind by ZZ Ward hits the speakers as alternating blue and white lights flash overhead. As the sound of breath hits the lights directed at the stage I increase in intensity- until there is a brief white-out and as they fade Trine Larsen can be seen standing center stage. She smiles and makes her way down to the ring, slipping beneath the bottom rope before climbing to the top of the turnbuckle, pulling her shirt off over her head, and tossing it into the crowd.

Standing 5 feet 1 inch, from Bismarck, North Dakota, Trine Larsen, and lastly…

‘People Hate Me’ begins to play and Marcus slowly walks out to the stage with a kendo stick in hand. He doesn’t bother to stop and continues down the ramp. He reaches the ring and stalks around it before rolling under the bottom rope and finds a corner and stands slowly looking around at the crowd. He drops the kendo stick and kicks it to the outside.

6 foot 2 inches, weighting 238 pounds, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the defending champion, Marcus Collins!

Oh I can feel it now Mike, it’s about to go down!

This is so ripper!

DING DING!

Quickly Abram and Trine go on the attack, Abram on Wretched and Trine on Collins. Trine dropkicks Collins, sending him through the ropes, and she quickly follows, taking the fight outside of the ring. Abram jumps for a DDT but Wretched throws him in the corner. Wretched goes for an attack but Abram slides out and goes on the offensive with kicks to the leg. Abram elbows Wretched in the back of the head and slams his face into the turnbuckle. He grabs the back of his head but Wretched elbows him in the necking frees himself from the corner. Wretched grabs Abram and throws him hard into the corner once more and follows with an elbow to the face. A loud steel crash stops Wretched as he looks towards the outside.

Collins stands over Trine, who he just threw into the steel steps. He looks around and grabs the first ladder and slides it into the ring. He goes under the ring and throws two chairs into the ring as well. He brings a third one out and turn towards Trine who meets him early on with a “Blonde and Dangerous”. Trine rolls away grabbing onto her knee pretty hard, as the chair did almost as much damage to her as it did Collins. Wretched quickly looks at the ladder and creates an idea.

He grabs Abram by the head and lifts him up for a powerbomb but Abram frees himself and turns it into a sit-down face buster over the ladder. Abram slowly rolls over to his feet as Grace is on the outside yelling at Wretched to get back to his feet.

This has quickly turned into aggro fight if I’ve ever seen one!

With that quick thinking by Abram Adams, he may find himself to be the first with a case in his hands.

Abram grabs a chair and cracks Wretched over the head with it as he begins to get to his feet. He quickly drops the chair and begins to set up the ladder. Once placed, he starts to climb it, but Collins quickly slides in from under the bottom rope and takes him off with a high angled reverse DDT. Still partially stunned from the Blonde and Dangerous, he takes a knee, catching his breath as Trine slowly makes her way into the ring, slightly favoring her left knee from the very same move.

She sees Wretched slowly sitting up once again and she rushes in, and flawlessly connects with the “Bombs Away” quickly topped off with the “Enchanted Highway” for good measure. She stands up as the crowd goes wild and is met by Collins with a Yakuza Kick. He turns around and quickly makes his way up the ladder.

I was mistaken, it looks like Marcus Collins may be the first to grab a case!

What if he were to grab a case first and it were to be the right one? There would be no doubt that he is the champ for a reason!

Collins begins to tap the cases as if testing each one of them out, and after the third one, he gets visually frustrated.

THEY’RE ALL THE SAME WEIGHT!

Abrams is the first back to his feet and makes his way up the ladder. He takes Collins by surprise and wraps him up and jumps back with a straightjacket fallaway slam off the top of the ladder. Both men hit hard! Trine slowly makes her way towards the ladder, after both men are noticeably laid out. She grabs ahold of the ladder and starts to pull herself up. Step by step she moves upwards, until she is quickly pulled down off of the ladder. She slams on the mat hard and looks up seeing Wretched Nobody standing over her. He turns and grabs Collins and tosses him against the ropes and lifts Abram to his feet. Collins leans against the ropes looking confused at what just happened.

Collins quickly moves towards the ladder but Wretched once again stops him with an elbow to the face. Abram quickly takes advantage of the distraction and begins to land punch and kick, after punch and kick. Wretched grabs Abram by the head and begins to squeeze and tosses him into the ladder, knocking it down. Wretched turns around, towards the ladder, but Collins meets him with a low blow kick, quickly followed by a “Reaper’s Touch”. The crowd stands shocked as Collins sits up on the mat looking  around. Wretched slowly begins to crawl towards the ladder, putting a hand on it as Collins turns and looks at him in shock. Collins stands up but sees Trine slowly making her move towards the ropes, and grabs her up for Uranage Slam. He turns back towards Wretched who is pushing himself up to his feet, and takes off running and connects with a Curb Stomp on top of the ladder.

Marcus Collins just curb stomped his Syndicate partner Wretched Nobody head first into that ladder!

This isn’t going to go well for Collins as soon as Wretched Nobody realizes what happened.

Collins quickly rolls Wretched away from the ladder and sets it back up in the proper location for it to be used as it was designed. He sets it up and turns around to check on everyone else, and is met with Abram Adams and hit with a “Hello Goodbye”. Abram quickly climbs the ladder and grabs for the nearest case he can and unhooks it.

Abram Adams has a case.

Abram quickly climbs down the ladder and exits the ring, taking a seat on the ramp to watch the rest of the match. Collins slowly begins to push himself up to his feet when he finds the answer to a long tested question, what does Trine Larsen’s boots taste like. Trine quickly takes the distraction and hits Collins with a baseball slide kick. She quickly rolls over into a cartwheel leg drop. She stands up as the crowd erupts in cheers to see Wretched slowly pulling himself back up but is met by Trine and a low angled DDT. She quickly turns back to Collins and helps him to his feet, followed by an Irish Whip attempt, but is countered by Collins, but reversed by Trine, who holds onto his arm, slides through his legs, sending him into a flip, and rolling into an arm bar.

It looks like Trine is finding her second wind in this match, and just in time too!

Although she has to keep in mind, she has to grab a case, there are no submissions or pin falls in this match.

You could also so it’s pointless to fight so hard in a match like this, when they could all just decide who takes what case.

That is the whole point to this match Mike, they are fighting it out to see who gets what case at what time. Of course it is the luck of the draw still, but hey, wouldn’t you want to at least decide which case to pick?

Trine quickly releases the hold and kicks Collins in the head. She climbs to the top rope and connects with the “Enchanted Highway” and Collins exits the ring. She sees Wretched is beginning to climb to his feet. She picks up one of the chairs in the ring and waits for Wretched to get to his feet. She tosses the chair to him and follows with a dropkick, connecting with the chair, using that as extra power. Wretched stumbles backwards into the corner, dropping the chair, as Trine slowly stands back to her feet. Seeing him in the corner she takes off, with a slight hobble, and connects with a “Trine Splash”. Trine quickly rushes through and connects with a Tornado DDT and hits Wretched with an “Enchanted Highway” of his own. She sits up breathing hard and looks up at the ladder. She stands up and holds her knee slightly but begins to make her way up the ladder. She makes her way to the top, and finds the case she wants for herself. Collins quickly slides into the ring and shoulder blasts the ladder, sending the ladder up off its feet, Trine keeping it off balanced, and in attempt to help herself, she tries to use her feet, but finds herself in the direct path of the announcers table.

Trine just went through the announcers table, we need help for her out here, right now!

Medical personnel rush out to check on Trine as Collins slowly sets up the ladder again. He has it placed well, when a hand grabs his shoulder and spins him around for a “Spine Chiller”. Wretched cracks his neck as Grace barks orders at him to grab a case. He turns around and grabs the ladder when Collins hits him in the back, not very hard, but hard enough to get his attention. Wretched steps off the ladder and Collins stands breathing heavy, egging him on for a fight. Wretched takes a swing but Collins ducks and goes for the knee Abram was attacking earlier. He lays into Wretched’s knee a few times and quickly rolls into his arm for a Fujiwara Arm Bar, quickly taking the big man down to the mat.

With Trine down at our feet, and medical personnel checking in on her, let’s not forget that a match is still going on.

Right now it looks like Marcus Collins is attempting to ware down Wretched Nobody, trying to take away one of his weapons.

Wretched slowly fights through the pain and fights his arm away from Collins. Collins quickly stands up and kicks Wretched in the face. He grabs Wretched by the mask and pulls him up but Wretched breaks his grasp and lifts him up with one arm for a choke slam into the turnbuckle. Wretched stumbles back for a quick breather. He pulls Collins out of the corner but Collins falls onto one of the chairs in the ring. Wretched grabs him again and lifts him up for the “Lobotomy” but Collins holds onto the chair and cracks in the face with it, forcing Wretched to drop him, hard on his shoulder. Collins stands up and hits Wretched again, sending him through the ropes. Collins turns around and looks up at the ladder and climbs up. He picks out a case and unhooks it.

Marcus Collins has a case.

It looks like Marcus Collins has finished his part of the match and hopeful that the title is in the case he grabbed.

At this point it is still anyones game, just because you have a case, doesn’t mean you have the title. It looks like it will be easy for Wretched Nobody to pick his out, but I am wondering about Trine Larsen, she is just now beginning to be aloud to stand up.

The good news is, from the sounds of it, she is doing alright considering she went off of a 20 foot ladder, flew across the ring, to the outside, and went through our announcers table. Other than that, she seems awesome!

Grace gets Wretched back to focusing and he climbs into the ring as Collins climbs off the ladder. He steps up to Collins, who doesn’t back down. Collins simply smiles and nods upwards before stepping aside. Wretched slowly makes his way up the ladder and takes a seat on top. He looks at the remaining two cases for a moment, not having anyone rushing him, and chooses one.

Wretched Nobody has a case.

Trine slowly pushes her way past the medical personnel and leans up against the outside of the apron. Collins looks over at her from inside the ring, as does Wretched as he climbs off the ladder. Collins smiles and slowly exits the ring, still hurting from the bumps he just took but Wretched seems less in a rush to leave. Grace calls for his attention, and after a moment, he finally breaks his gaze at Trine and exits the ring.

You dodged a bullet sweetheart.

Trine slowly rolls into the ring as the arena explodes at her fight to continue in the match. She slowly makes her way up each step, with pain in her eyes, and finally rests on the top. She pauses as the fans are on their feet, and she slowly reaches up and grabs the last case.

DING DING DING!

Trine Larsen has grabbed the final case. Now to await the CEO of the WWG to come out and unlock the cases, to show who wins the match, and who IS the WWG World Heavyweight Champion!

Frederick makes his way down the ramp, being followed by about 7 security men and holding in his hands a key. These briefcases are locked and can only be opened with this said key. Kavanagh enters the ring.

FK
I'd like to invite each wrestler to please join me inside the ring with your cases.

Abram, Trine, Wretched and Marcus enter the ring with there respective briefcases.

FK
Abram Adams pleas step forward and take this key and use it to unlock your case.

Adams steps up taking the key quickly opening his case, the contents are:

EMPTY

Adams looks pissed.

FK
Don't make this happen the hard way, please leave the ring.

Adams leaves.

FK
Marcus Collins if you will.

Grace Brutal though instructs Wretched to grab the key and he does. Frederick isn't going to argue with that one. Wretched hands the key and case to Grace who unlocks the case and opens it expecting to see the championship belt inside, its:

EMPTY

Grace throws the case to the ground and sprays insults.

FK
Grace...we don't want any trouble. Please take Wretched and leave.

KZ
I was expecting Wretched to go on a rampage.

MJ
It's down to Marcus Collins and Trine Larsen.

Trine looks at Marcus who looks back and smiles. Trine looks away.

FK
Trine Larsen or Marcus Collins. The World Championship belt resides in one of your two cases. I will now ask you both to unlock the case and open them at the same time.

Frederick walks up unlocking the case of Marcus and then the case of Trine.

FK
Now if you will, show the world.

Marcus and Trine both start to open the cases.

KZ
Who is it going to be!

The cases are open and the case with the belt belongs to, Trine Larsen. Collins is furious and the security quickly rush into the ring and escort him out, not without a fight. Trine Larsen can't believe it as she pulls out the World Championship belt and looks at it and raises it into the air, the crowd goes nuts. Tears start falling from the eyes of Trine as she raises the belt into the air.

KZ
Trine Larsen has done it. She is a two time World Heavyweight Champion.

MJ
She's took the belt away from Marcus Collins. After everything he has put her thru this must mean so much to her.

Trine falls down to her knee's with the belt out infront of her. The emotions are high. From the back come Bo Brim, Bridget Anderson and others from the development scene that Trine has become friends. They celebrate in the middle of the ring with Trine Larsen as confetti falls from the arena roof.

The crowd in the arena is still hot from Trine Larsen winning the World Heavyweight Championship, and they are buzzing with anticipation as Marcus Collins is still standing on the ramp not pleased and looking like he could kill Trine Larsen.  Suddenly, all of the lights in the arena for out, plunging it into darkness.

Kevin Zander: “Oh what the hell is this?  Did Kavanagh forget to pay the electricity bill?”

MIke Johnson: This is all too familiar.... is this person coming for Trine?

Kevin Zander: “Hold on a second, do you hear that?  There's music playing!”

Sure enough, there is music playing ever so faintly, slowly growing louder in volume.  The tron flickers to life and an image slowly begins to appear.  It is the name of Maxwell Lord crossed out with a red X.

As the music grows, it sounds ever more like a funeral procession.  The hum of an electric bass guitar seems to join the mix.  Lord's name fades from the tron, and is replaced by Wretched Nobody, also crossed out with a red X.

A bass drum beat joins the music as it builds towards an approaching climax.  Wretched’s name fades away to be replaced by Marcus Collins, the same red X crossing out his name as well.

Mike Johnson: “I think we may be about to find out who has been behind these attacks the last few weeks!”

Kevin Zander: “Oh really, you think?  Any other obvious things you want to point out?  Update!  Water is wet!”

Marcus’s name fades as the crescendo grows, and now WWG with a large red X is displayed on the tron.  As suddenly as it all started, the tron blinks off and the music stops.

Only for a moment however, as the music comes back in a full-force rock and roll song, and the tron comes to life with the words:

RAYVEN
RETURNS!

Mike Johnson: “Oh my God!  Rayven is back!”

Kevin Zander: “What the hell?!  Who let that lunatic back out of the asylum?!  You know she killed a guy, right?!”

Mike Johnson: “Allegedly!  Anyways, this can only mean one thing!  Things are about to get a bit more crazy around here.  And it looks like she already has her sights set on a goal!”

Kevin Zander: “Her goal should be getting locked up and having the key thrown away…”

Revolution Ends.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:39:14 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: