Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 02:37:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Reasonable Doubt

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasonable Doubt  (Read 88 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: July 28, 2016, 06:59:42 pm »

REASONABLE DOUBT

The camera opens up to show Maxwell Lord sitting with new WWG inter interviewer Lance Hoffman.  Lance starts off the process by looking directly into the camera.  Maxwell sits there and adjusts his suit before paying his full attention to the interviewer.

Lance Hoffman
Hello everyone, welcome now to my very first interview on WWG.com.  I’m so excited to be here and I have a very special guest with me today.  Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Max Lord!  How are you doing today Max?

Maxwell lets out a sigh and just shakes his head.

MAXWELL LORD
What did you just say?

Lance sits there with a bit of a confused look on his face, as he goes to repeat the question.

Lance Hoffman
How are you doing today Max?

Maxwell lets out a little chuckle, and then the laughter stops and Maxwell’s smile is gone.

MAXWELL LORD
What is your name?

Lance Hoffman
Lance Hoffman?

MAXWELL LORD
Okay Lance, well since this is your first interview, I guess I have to teach you a little something about respect.  My name is Maxwell Lord.  Don’t call me Max!  We’re not buddies.  We’re not pals.  So don’t think of this is as just some conversation.  This is an interview, for me, not for you.  The fans are here to see me.  So, when you address me, address me with the respect of calling me by my name.

Lance Hoffman
Yes sir, Mr. Maxwell Lord, I meant no disrespect.

MAXWELL LORD
I like that even more, see you’re learning quickly.  You might just make the cut around here after all.  So, let’s go back to the original question.

Lance Hoffman
Indeed.  So, how are you today Mr. Maxwell Lord?

MAXWELL LORD
I’m doing quite fine I have to say.  I feel great.  I look great.  What more could one man ask.

Lance Hoffman
Since your return back here to the WWG, you have been somewhat of a vessel for controversy and headlines in the WWG Universe.  Why so?

MAXWELL LORD
  A vessel?  So much of a vessel that I can’t even get a decent interview?  So much of a vessel, that in my first sit-down interview they give me a rookie to train on how to give an interview?  You see your statement is correct.  I have been a vessel for headlines since my return. I feeling up the chat boards of the fans.  I’m putting people in the seats.  But it just seems to me that I’m always being overlooked.  I’m always being cast aside as just another guy.  To me that’s a problem because, that’s the one thing that I most certainly am not.  Every time I step into the ring its must see television.  Whether I’m having a match or cutting a promo, the people are tuned in to Maxwell Lord.  So it seems that I have to make a statement every time. 

Lance Hoffman
Yes, and the people saw what you did last we-

MAXWELL LORD
  I wasn’t done!

Lance Hoffman
Oh, I’m Sor-

MAXWELL LORD
  You know what, you just sit here and go over your and think about everything you did wrong in this interview and maybe next time you can do you job the right way. 

Maxwell stands up and takes the microphone off, the producers try to stop him but he just raises his hand to them and makes a stern face.

MAXWELL LORD
  Mr. Camera Man you come with me. 

Maxwell then proceeds to walk out of the interview studio and into the main hallway of WWG headquarters.  He begins to walk down the hall, with the camera man in front of him.  Maxwell begins to talk as he walks slowly through the halls of WWG Headquarters.

MAXWELL LORD
  Oo-oh... Oh I see all of a sudden everyone wants to know what Maxwell Lord is thinking?  Suddenly the attention is all on the “Man of the Hour”.  It’s funny because last week, I was nothing more than an after thought.  I was thrown in a match with no purpose and it meant nothing.  That’s not acceptable for me.  I told you, I told you all the minute I walk into the door that I was going to make an impact.  I told that things were going to change around here.  But still, some of the higher ups tried to push me to the side.  The didn’t want to give the attention I so rightfully deserved.  I want to know why?  WHY?  Why is the best wrestler in the business today blowing in the wind with no direction.  I mean the pay per view is only a short time away and yet, I’m sitting here and I’m not a headline going into the pay per view.  ANSWER ME THAT!

[He emphasizes the last few words and scowls into the camera shortly thereafter.]

When you all ignored me and brushed me off as just another WWG Superstar, I had to take action into my own hands.  And I did it the best way I know how.  Controversy!  They say controversy creates cash and I’m all about the dollar signs.  I saw the opportunity to make a statement about who I am and what I’m about and I took it.  I don’t give a damn who it was or how many people like him, it wasn’t about the victim it was about the assailant, ME!  I put every WWG fan and superstar on notice that, never take me lightly again.  I won’t lose sleep knowing I put one of your fan favorites in the hospital.  No, quite the opposite.  I’m sleeping better now that ever.  If Kai should blame anyone, he should blam you people.  You are all the reason that this happened.  You all forced my hand, and he had to pay the price for it. 

[A small sadistic smirk falls on the face of the millionaire playboy as he continues to browse the halls.  He takes a deep breath and then continues as he and the camera wait for an elevator.  His eyes fall to the floor and he rubs his chin with his right hand as thoughts swirl to through his head before spewing out his mouth.]

Now I have created an avenue associating myself with Marcus, Wretched and Grace but with that opportunity comes criticism.  People criticize me for appearing to ride the coat tails of already established WWG talent.   I’ve heard that statement come from guys in the locker room and fans on the internet.  They don’t think I deserve the spot I’ve been give, but there so, so wrong.  They will see this week that Maxwell Lord is much, much more than a bit player. 

[The bell dings as the elevator door opens up.  Maxwell steps on and the camera man steps in beside him.  Now the camera angle is pointed toward the side of Maxwell’s head.  He doesn’t turn to the camera.  He continues talking facing the doors as the close.]

For tonight, the powers that be have decided to put Wretched Nobody and I together against two top “contenders” for the Team Titles!  A lot of people are calling this the first big challenge for our little SYDICATE!  However, I call it an unfair advantage.  Because, no matter the disagreements we may have had in the past, or the dissension that you detect from a far, I guarantee that when we step in that ring as a unit, there is no team on this planet that can stop us.  Wretched is a beast, an untamed monster in that ring.  He is as savage a competitor that there is in this company.  Then, you team that with me!  The most must-see WWG superstar today.  And who are our opponents?  The Peckem Street Boys?  Oooohh, they have street in their name!  Is that supposed to intimidate someone?  Is that supposed make us think that you all are from the street and your not to be taken lightly?  Well, I don’t buy the hype!  First let’s talk about Rodney Trotter, he’s nothing more than an overhyped, B-rate wrestler that can’t hold a candle to what I or Wretched bring to the table.  I’ve seen nothing special from him to make me think otherwise.  The face that some people are calling for him to be the next breakout star in the WWG is laughable to me.  I know he’s going to come out to the ring and try to live up to the hype that these people have put on him, but he can’t.  He doesn’t have the talent.  It takes more than what people say about you to make you great.  It takes determination and it take the will to be great and I have had that since I was baby.  I was born to be great. 

[Maxwell runs his fingers through his hair as the door bings for the second time and opens once more.  This time Maxwell exits as the camera man runs to get in front of him.  Now we’re back to the original camera view, as Maxwell walks through the lobby.]

Now, his partner Derrick is a similar story but a different chapter.  Derrick has been around the block a few time.  He’s won some gold here, which still puzzles me.  But the one thing I’ve noticed is that when the moment is the biggest and brightest, Derrick always seems to come up short.  He’ll forever be the guy that comes in second place and be willing to accept second place.  But me I can’t accept that.  I’ll never accept that.  I’ll die first.  I’m here to win and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.  This an opportunity and just like last week, I see this opportunity and I’m going to seize.  When I get in that ring, I’m not going to see Rodney and Derrick Trotter, no I’m going to see all of the doubters and all of the naysayers.  I’m going to visualize every thing that they say I’m not.  I going to hear every thing they say I can’t do.  Then I’m going to manifest it.  I will show the world that I am exactly who I claim to be.  Wretched is going to be there and he’s going to cause his havoc.  But I guarantee you that you after next week, you will leave thinking about Maxwell Lord. I will leave no doubt!  THE LEGEND OF MAXWELL LORD CONTINUES...

Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 06:24:04 am »

I do enjoy these RPs you have been putting up, another reason why I like working on your side, rather than against it. It seems this week Trotters are running into the issue that I was having as a Tag Team handler, when you run one solo, and you have two handlers opposite, especially two strong handlers, it makes for a very difficult week.

This one is a good stand alone, be it tag or singles, I like how it works out that way. I like the correction he made at the beginning, it was pretty funny, I can honestly see him doing that for real. You have always done a really smooth transition for these interview style RPs, always well done on your part.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 09:35:53 pm »

Damn man, Maxwell Lord is back with a bang, He tell it how it is, He just see's The Peckem Street Boys as a stepping stone to success, He got rid of the interviewer and did his own promo by him self and he comes out all cocky which is they Maxwell is in my opinion.

He knows how good he is and ain't afraid to tell you, I liked the way how you told they Trotters what he's going to do to them. This is a very well thought out role play, It flowed well from the start to finish. Maxwell wants to be in the main event and he may have just forced his way into it.

Nice job young man, The Trotters are in trouble this week. 
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 12:55:13 am »

I agree with J-Dub when it comes to single handler teams vs two handler teams, I'm in favor of a word limit.  Just make it fair, but also keep it competitive.  I would say 3000 words, with an accepted overrun of 250-500 words. 
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 01:32:57 am »

That sounds good to me, I find it hard to knock out really long role plays when I'm facing tag teams that have two different handlers, This would make it a lot easier for everyone involved.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: