Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 02:19:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Friday Night Carnage 26/08/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Friday Night Carnage 26/08/16  (Read 282 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: August 16, 2016, 10:53:08 pm »

WWG Carnage

Tag Team Match
Guardians of the hallowed vs Abban Garvez & Sebastian Dwight

Tag Team Match
Sweet Annihilation vs Mount Rushmore

Tag Team Match
The Jersey Boys vs Wretched Nobody & Maxwell Lord

Single Match
Rayven vs Morgan Terry

Single Match
Kalib Hysteria vs Saitama Gomi

Single Match
Marcus Collins(c) vs Kai Shepard

Champion vs Champion
Mike Mewes vs Trine Larsen
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:55:23 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 11:01:15 am »

Carnage

MJ
Welcome, once again ladies and gentlemen to another exciting episode of the greatest weekly card in wrestling today… World Wrestling Generation’s Carnage!  I’m Mike Johnson and here beside me is the ever attentive, Kevin Zander.

KZ
Thanks Mike, Tonight we have an unbelievable night ahead of us!

MJ
That's right!  Tonight’s card is stacked up high and wide from last night’s Revolution pay per view!

KZ
What an incredible event that was, too!  Wait a minute Grace is coming out on stage… What does she want?

Grace takes the middle of the stage with no theatrics or attention grabbing.  For the moment she just stands there looking around at the crowd with her tongue tenting out her cheek, before she bites into her lip and winks at the audience.

::Grace Brutal::Ladies and Gentlemen - Boys and Girls - and Transgenders of All Ages!  I am Grace Brutal and tonight, for the first time since their inception - They…. Are…. Live!

MJ
Who’s live!? We’re all live! The whole show is live!

KZ
I believe… She may mean The Syndicate, maybe?

MJ
Oh this might actually be good!

KZ
I don't think this group was put together to do much good for anyone but themselves.

Eminem & Linkin Park - “Bombs Away” begins playing as the arena lights go down and a wide spotlight shows Grace steps back to watch as the Carnage stage opens up before her and a thick waft of royal blue smoke rolls across the stage

::Grace Brutal::When other organizations have been brought together it was for commonality or theme - these men have been brought together to unveil a need long gone ignored by both the authorities up in the board room, the audience in attendance, and the whining overtly opinionated, under stimulated, thread flaming, media sharing, like dropping, page producing, Followers of the internet community.

MJ
What the hell is she talking about?

KZ
I have no idea, Mike.

::Grace Brutal::The WWG has had time to mature, and evolve since the reboot.  Just like all infancies - learning to walk isn't the biggest, or last challenge faced in a lifetime. 

It's been cute toddling along with you fans…

But now it's time to grow up WWG…. You precious Playtime is **** over… The Men have arrived….. It's time to do some Serious Business!

Between them there isn't one title, one accolade or one level of this company they haven't owned.  There isn't a title ranking in this company that they haven't dominated, and WILL dominate again!

MJ
Grace is a windbag.

KZ
Grace is a lot of worse thing than that.

::Grace Brutal::Fans… There hasn't been a time when you haven't adored these men - even if it were only for how much you detested them!

I'm not giving you another boy band with the hands of management down their pants.  I'm not giving you a single name I sell one the backs of many.  I'm giving you The Very Best You've Known!  I'm giving you majestic privilege being in the mere presence of this phenomenal force…. The Leaders of a New Era are here… The Inevitable Inductees to the WWG Hall of Fame….. The Syndicate!

A light comes from the opening in the stage and a platform slowly rises from below pushing a tower of the royal blue smoke up covering the view.

MJ
That's pretty epic.

KZ
It's been done.

The pressure gusting the smoke upward stops and the heavy blue cloud falls back down and all three members of The Syndicate stand there.  The Wretched Nobody stands swaying back and forth behind a well dressed Maxwell Lord.  Maxwell looks around indifferent to the audience, but kneeling adjacent to them Marcus Collins is gawking at the crowd from inside a gas mask and flipped up hood.

MJ
It hasn't been done like that.

KZ
No.  No it hasn't.

Grace begins walking towards the ring, Nobody follows her immediately but Collins takes down his gas mask and cuts straight to the ring by jumping off the stage and going alongside the ramp. Maxwell saunters along down on his own time in no sort of rush.

::Grace Brutal::What you see before you is the most potent roster boasted by ANY group in the history of the federation - And they were IN most of those groups!  May you all be overjoyed to witness this… this day will be Celebrated in the Future of the Wrestling - Because Today is the Day that a New Standard is Set!  The Syndicate is open for Business!

The Reaper… Marcus Collins.  The Man among Men… Maxwell Lord.  And of course, The Wretched Nobody - are not in opposition to the powers that be, though neither are they supporting the Agenda of Management.  We are not upstart newcomers, we are an Organization of the Elite.

Collins rolls in the ring, The Wretched Nobody climbs straight up the apron and over the top rope,  Grace climbs the steps and gets inside the ring as Maxwell leaps up from the ground to the apron, he crisply straightens his suit and steps between the ropes briskly.

::Grace Brutal::We are not here for your amusement - though I'm sure you'll all appreciate the entertainment brought to you as The Syndicate prove themselves to be the World Wrestling Generation’s Greatest Generation in the Wrestling World!

MJ
Well she's not lying, this is an impressive core of talent in the ring. 

KZ
Impressive?  These are the frontrunners for every major step taken by the company since the reboot.  There is only a handful of moments in our modern history that these men weren't at least involved in - or just made it, themselves.

::Grace Brutal::The Syndicate is here to present the WWG with a New Golden Era!  The best of the best have come together to defeat the rest!  So without further adieu - I open the floor to the infamous themselves!

Grace leans against Nobody’s chest and holds the microphone out at arm's reach in front of herself.  Uncharacteristically The Wretched Nobody grabs it before Maxwell or Marcus can, he gently shoves Grace off his chest and takes a few steps toward the hard camera side.

₩retched Nobody> When I came here it was to find a better path in life.  I didn't want to be hidden in shadows and scared of the world.  Since I began my journey I have stood atop the world in this company and I intend to get there again.  Despite all your fast, pretty hype, Grace - The Syndicate is made up two men I don't know if I can trust, a woman I have learned to question the motives of…. And only one man who I know has my best interests at heart.  I am going to take what I want, because I’m DONE waiting for “Opportunities” - I made my name in this federation by carving my name into the face of the company!  I’m not taking a second place seat to anyone, anymore.  That being said… I was The Syndicate to succeed… but My Success is the success of The Syndicate.  Make no mistake about it - I respect Maxwell and Marcus for their abilities - I know I am among my professional peers with you both…. However since I am known for being the Worst and most depraved of us… I’ll gladly be the first to make this agreement with you both - Stab me in the back, I collect your **** skull for a trophy.

The Wretched Nobody extends a hand for either man to grab - Collins steps in fast and shakes Nobody’s hand hard.  We can just hear him over the microphone saying...

•Marcus €ollins•
Don’t you mean, you will “try to collect my head?”

Nobody grasps Collins’ hand and pulls him in close, looming over the former champion. Collins looks slightly up into the distant eyes behind the mask and just winks.

₩retched Nobody> You can say that, and still be on the side of the ones who don't wind up Destroyed… On her word.

Marcus nods and pried his hand free before slapping the microphone up out of Nobody hand so he can catch it in mid-air. He looks around the ring, at Lord who is leaning against the ropes, keeping himself slightly distant, then over to Grace who he gives a sly untrusting glance too. He takes a deep breath and looks around the arena, as he slowly backs up into the corner and leans in it.

MJ
What is Marcus Collins doing?

KZ
He seems like he is distancing himself from his Syndicate partners, which is strange being he seemed to be getting along fairly well with Wretched Nobody just seconds ago.

MJ
Maybe  things aren’t as good as they are attempting to make it look.

•Marcus €ollins•
You make good points there Wretch. This little thing we have IS an agreement, an agreement to watch each others backs. It seems that is something that you need to do around here, so here we are. Week in and week out, we have said anyone with gold has a target on their backs…. Yeah… you see, that is all fine and all, but the way I see it, EVERYONE has a target on their backs.

He looks over at Wretched Nobody, over at Grace Brutal, and back over to Wretched.

•Marcus €ollins•
You see, the two of us have similar goals, hell we all do, I showed you that I’m not going to back down from anyone, even you. You may be the biggest and baddest man to walk around the WWG, your history reflects that, nothing too it.

He quickly turns and leans against the ropes facing Maxwell Lord.

•Marcus €ollins•
And you… one of the most crisp wrestlers to ever come around. We have had plenty of moments inside this ring, but it was never something I took lightly, because I KNEW anyone who did, didn’t walk away as a winner.

MJ
I’m not quite sure what Collins is getting at with everything he is saying.

KZ
It’s pretty confusing, when did Marcus Collins have any admiration for anyone other than himself? This almost seems like a trap.

Collins leans back and spreads his arms across the ropes, almost showing off the WWG Carnage Championship around his waste.

•Marcus €ollins•
Here is the thing, Maxwell has a shot at the Absolute Championship, I have the Carnage Championship, we need to get the World title back and take the Tag Team Titles, and there is nothing that will make me happy than to do my part in bringing those back. As you said Wretched, we can play nice together for a little while, mostly because all three of our goals are the same, but I have made a career of disappointing people, and I have no problem putting the two of you down again. So here is my idea, Wretched, I know you want the World title, seems I may be thrown in there at times as well, as long as we continue this agreement, we can work together on that, and I don’t mind throwing down with you for fun either to see who walks away with the title. So all that needs to happen, is figure out about the Tag Titles, frankly I could care less, but if the two of you can’t figure it out and get the job done, then I will have to show you how it is done. A trail of bodies has already been left behind us, let's make some more, or become part of them.

::Grace Brutal::Okay boys, okay… We’re all on the same Si-

Before Grace can finish her thought, Maxwell shows life on the ring ropes.  He moves toward Marcus Collins, who’s looking away from him and he takes the microphone from his hand.  Marcus turns sharply to look at Maxwell.  Marcus almost looked as if he was ready to swing, but Maxwell holds up his hands, as if to say, “Don’t Shoot”.  Marcus thinks the better of it and Maxwell takes the microphone and has the stage for himself now.

MAXWELL LORD
I believe it’s my turn to speak now!  (Some of the fans in the arena boo, as Marcus mouths some words in Maxwell’s direction.  Maxwell brushes it all off as he continues to speak.)  For weeks there has been floating question across the WWG Universe.  “How did Marcus Collins, Wretched Nobody and Maxwell Lord join forces?”  I think the problem is you’re asking the wrong question.  The question of how isn’t important.  What’s important is the why.  The answer to the why question can be broken down into three parts and two words.  I’ll get to the two words later.  But let’s start at the beginning; what you’ve heard so far. The first part, we’re going to watch each others backs.  This is important in WWG today because this is the foundation.  You need a strong team around you to ensure that if anyone stands in your way they will be made an example of for the world to see.  Leading us to part two, we’re coming after championships.  Now, that’s something that we could do on our own but with all of the backstage politics in management, and other wrestlers trying to screw us time and time again.  You need the stability of part one if you want to hold that championship for a long time.  That leads us to part: THE TAKEOVER!  You build the foundation.  You win the championship.  Now you have the power.  Now you are in control.  Now you don’t have to follow anybody’s order, we make the orders.  We make the rules.  The WWG will belong to The Syndicate.  Three parts and two words: HOSTILE TAKEOVER.

Maxwell looks around the crowd at everyone, as there is dead silence in the arena.  Every is just hanging onto every word he speaks.

MJ
Is he serious?

KZ

He looks pretty serious to me!

MJ
They can’t do this!  Can they?

KZ
Why don’t you go in there and stop them then!

MAXWELL LORD
You see I’m not thinking small here, I’m thinking big with this.  I look around this ring and I see a lot of talent.  I see and unstoppable monster, that can sadistic and cerebral all at the same time.  I see man who nobody was looking at when he was a part of team.  Some might have call him the weak link a couple of years ago.  Now, he’s one the best fighters this company has ever seen.  I see a sexy lady, who can stop a room, not with her looks but with her words.  “She can sell dirt to a ditch digger,” my father would say.  My father also used to say, the only thing a man has to stand on is his word.  In his day that sealed deals with a handshake, that was there word.  Now I’m looking at each of you.  A little while back we came together, but it’s been tense.  I say from this point forward we either go in it all the way or stop right now.  I’ve laid out the road ahead but are you willing to fight, not just for yourselves but for the championships, for the power...for the The Syndicate!

Maxwell puts the microphone down by his side and slowly extends his hand out.

MJ
This could be the handshake that changes the face of All professional wrestling!

KZ
The entire sports entertainment world is tingling right now - these three men Could in fact do just as Maxwell says; and in a way in which I don't think anyone can stop them.

Grace looks at Wretch who never takes his eyes off of Lord’s hand.  Lord crosses his arm over top for Collins, who looks around at the buzzing crowd before he grabs it - and then he and Wretch cross over the top again and shake hands.  Grace smiles wide and walks over to the side of the ring nearest the commentary team.

::Grace Brutal::Gear up, Fuckheads!  You're about to get accustomed to saying “The Syndicate”!

MJ
Well she's just unpleasant...

KZ
With a crew like that behind her big mouth, I don't think we’re going to see her get any more polite...

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:39:09 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 07:39:52 pm »

Tag Team Match
Guardians of the hallowed vs Abban Garvez & Sebastian Dwight

Winners - Guardians of the Hallowed.

After the match the Guardians of the Hallowed have left, leaving Abban and Sebastian in the ring. Sitting at ringside is Bo Brim and Bridget Anderson for the second show in a row.

KZ
These guys are at the event again. I actually have some footage explaining just why these developmental are in attendance. Let's take a look.

- Video Start -

The WWG Developmental Center is alive with the clacks and slams of ring drills. The energy is almost palpable as the WWG hopefulls push themselves to the absolute limits in the hope of being able to fulfill their dreams of making it to the main roster.

Bo Brim and Bridget Anderson are situated in ring three at the back of the elongated warehouse layout. Bridget makes a run for the ropes- 1,2,3 steps, twist, her back hits the ropes and she steps off onto her right foot. Bo is running the ropes at the same time- the two wrestlers maintain their pace in order to avoid slamming into the other mid-ring.

”Alright! Nice work today guys. Go stretch it out and we’ll see you tomorrow.” Coach Jameson jots something down on the clipboard in hand and ducks out of the ring.

Bo sighs, leaning back into the ropes and staring up at the ceiling exhausted.

”Man, I freaking hate cardio….”
”I am so **** hungry it isn’t even funny,” Bridget groaned from where she laid out in the ring in her stomach, ”...you want to hit up Chipotle?”
”Hell…..yes……”

Clap, clap, clap, clap. can be heard coming from outside the ring. The man clapping is WWG superstar Sebastian Dwight and standing next to him with his arms crossed is Abban Garvez.

Abban, are you seeing what I am seeing? These two chumps hate cardio. Wah freaking wah. No wonder you two are down here while me and my boy are mixing it up in the big league.

Why do we have to do this again?

What's with you man? Always questioning what we have been asked to do. Can't you just do it? Whatever. Anyways. Isn't it quiet hilarious that week in week out guys and girls like you two have to bust your ass down in this stinky ass development while stars like me and Abban get first class tickets to the main scene.

Abban is looking like he wants to get into the ring and drop these two.

Let me ask you a question. How long have you two been down here in the slums?

Sebastian shrugs his shoulders awaiting for an answer.

As the claps echoed through the open layout of the center Bo and Bridget turned to see where it was coming from, no,y to be met by the sight of Abban and Sabastien. The two wrestlers in the ring exchange a look and Bo shifts- moving to stand by the ropes.

He leans his forearms on the top rope and looks down at Abban and Sabastien.

”I’m a big dude. Moving all that man sucks. Not that y’all understand,” he grinned,”hey uh, don’t you real important main roster big shots have better stuff to do than keep poking your noses into developmental’s biz? Or is mid card just not keeping ya busy?”

Bridget looked between Bo and the two men now standing outside the ring, slowly stepping back towards the back turnbuckle.

"Seven months."
"Two years....why?"

Sebastian chuckles to himself hitting Abban to join in, Abban looks un-amused not taking his eyes off Bo. Sebastian stops.

Mid card is better then this dump. Seven months time, two years time you will both be still here trying to crack the big league whilst myself and Abban here will have mutiple title reigns to out name. Just like we have done in Japan and Ireland. Anyway we came here for a reason.

Sebastian reaches into his pocket and pulls out some tickets. Sebastian tosses them into the ring.

Sebastian
Here's some tickets to Carnage. Abban has a match, come see how we talented people do it. I know it's hard for you developmental to afford anything, it's on me. Let's go Abban, let the losers train.

Sebastian and Abban walk off leaving Bo and Bridget inside the ring with the tickets on the ground.

- Video End -
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:44:25 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 07:44:59 pm »

Tag Team Match
Sweet Annihilation vs Mount Rushmore

Winners - Sweet Annihilation

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 08:14:47 pm »

Tag Team Match
The Jersey Boys vs Wretched Nobody & Maxwell Lord

Winners - Wretched Nobody & Maxwell Lord

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 08:15:28 pm »

MJ
We’ve just gotten late breaking word from the back that we have some impromptu footage taken earlier tonight just before the broadcast went to air.

KZ
What's it about Mike?

MJ
It seems there was a run in between Grace Brutal and Mike Mewes.

KZ
That's got some serious connotations to it.

MJ
I'm being told the footage is ready.

KZ
Let's see what happened!

Earlier Today

Mike Mewes is seen backstage freshly showered and half adorned in his ring apparel he is just in the process of lacing up his boots.  He stops suddenly and the camera pans up to see some beautifully manicured hands rubbing his shoulders,  Mewes brow tilts as he draws his conclusions from the black and blood splattered design on the nails.

I thought I smelled the intoxicating aroma of Burning Sulphur and Narciso Rodriguez for her.  The Devil never looked as good as you do, Grace - but he's also nowhere near as evil as you are either.  So what do you want?

::Grace Brutal::Hey there, Gorgeous, .  I know you have a big match tonight - and if you can defeat Trine you’ll launch yourself into the stratosphere in WWG, and I can assure you that Wretch doesn't have a problem with you - unless you happen to decide he needs to solve any unforeseen problems that you may have with him.  So tonight, when the time comes, and you'll know it when it happens.... Just... Stay out of his way, okay, Mikey?  I know Magnum P.I. are all worthy of the attention they get and The Syndicate doesn't have any reason to knock you guys off your pedestal.  So be a team player and maybe The Syndicate will have a place for you young men when the time is right… Right now…. We’re building our brand, we’ll get into mergers and acquisitions down the line a little.

Grace walks around Mewes, swaying her hips as she traces her hand across Mike’s chiselled jawline and gently taps him on the tip of the nose.  She smiles devilishly and walks away leaving The Sexiest Beast on the Planet to watch her saunter away.  Grace paces off leaving Mike behind muttering to himself…

Psychotic **** ****.... but that body though.  I bet she's as much of a freak in the sheets as she is in the head.

Mike peers over the top rim of his sunglasses at Grace again, her posture poised up and confident, butt cheeks moving sexily with every step.  His brow raises slightly, and he spools a deep breath in and out to calm the pace of his heart as he rubs his neck.

Man… What she would probably be willing to do - ****, **** might teach me some new tricks.

Mike shakes his head from the intoxicatingly beautiful evil that is Grace Brutal, and goes back to lacing his boots up.

Back to the Live feed.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 08:17:34 pm »

Single Match
Rayven vs Morgan Terry

Jason McKenzie:  Introducing first, from an Iowa 80 Parking Lot, weighing in at 230 pounds he is the King of the Road….Morgan Terry!

The roar of a 1966 281 Cummins powered Peterbuilt fills the speakers. It cuts out and is followed by Johnny Cash - God Is Gonna Cut You Down instrumental. Out from the black curtain walks "King Of The Road" Morgan Terry. He pulls the black aviators from his water drenched face and places them on top of his head and begins walking down to the ring. At ringside he hops up onto the ring apron and wipes of his boots before climbing between the ropes. In the ring he climbs up onto the turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air while nodding looking deep into the rows of fans. 

Jason McKenzie:  And his opponent, weighing in at 140 pounds, from Boston, Massachusetts….Rayven!

“23” (instrumental version) by Miley Cyrus blasts over the arena’s sound system and a moment later Rayven steps out onto the stage.  Rayven is wearing a frown as the fans in the crowd rain boos down upon her.  She shrugs and makes her way to the ring, completely ignoring the fans that are trying to get her attention.  She steps into the ring and leans against the ropes in one corner as she waits for the match to start.

DING

After the bell rings Rayven wastes no time screaming as she jumps on Terry with a Lou Thez press that knocks him to the ground.  She pummels him vicious fists. 

MJ:  Rayven jumps on Morgan right away in her return to the ring!  She means business tonight.

KZ:  I don’t even know why she is out of prison!  What is wrong with the justice system Mike?  She a psycho!

Rayven rushes for the ropes and lands a running leg drop to his throat.  Morgan writhes around in pain but Rayven does not give him a chance to get a breath as she picks him up, hooking her arm around his head and tucks it under her armpit.  Rayven drives his head into the canvas with a hard DDT.  Pulling herself to one knee she lowers her head toward his and yells “The **** is back!” and then smacks him on the side of the head.  She walks quickly to the opposite corner, daring him to get to his feet.  Morgan pushes his body to all fours and shakes his head trying to clear the cobwebs.  As he gets to his feet Rayven looks to hit a Rayven’s Peak but Terry ducks making his way to the ropes.  He bounces toward Rayven delivering a flying knee strike to the face of Rayven and she crashes to the mat.  Terry bends over to pick her up but Rayven counters by wrapping her legs around his head, pulling it toward her.  Terry is now caught in a triangle choke and it looks deep.

MJ:  Triangle choke!  Triangle choke by Rayven!  Morgan Terry is in big trouble here!

KZ:  She has it locked in deep and they are in the middle of the ring!

Terry looks as if his only option is to tapout.  The crowd chants “TAP TAP TAP” but he refuses to give in.  Suddenly, Rayven’s body leaves the mat.  Terry using his strength lifts her in the air and drives her spine into the ground with a violent powerbomb, breaking the hold.  She grabs the back of her neck in pain as Terry looks to capitalize.  Morgan grabs her legs and turns her over into a boston crab!  She screams in pain!  Rayven starts to crawl and crawl looking for the ropes.  Finally, she reaches the rope and the ref breaks the hold.  Terry wastes no time and hits Rayven with a snap suplex!  He then makes his way to the top rope.

MJ:  Terry is looking for some high risk, high reward here!

He launches off the top rope and drives his knee into the face of Rayven.  Terry hooks the leg.

NO!

Rayven kicks out.  She sits up holding her face and still in pain from the knee.  However, she is quickly met with a boot to the face!  Terry hooks the leg again.

NO!

Rayven again kicks out but is still in danger as Morgan calls for the Truck Stomp!  He backs up two steps then jumps in the air.  All he hits though is the canvas as Rayven rolled out of the way.  His ankle is in severe pain as he reaches to grab it.  Rayven spins him around so he is facing her.  She grabs his head with both arms and drives him into the corner.  A barrage of knees crush Terry as he is pinned in the corner.  To the body and the head Rayven is pushed away by the ref.  She takes a couple steps back before running at Terry and hitting him with a devastating spear!  She looks to hit the Rayven’s Peak waiting for him to get to his feet.  Terry finally gets to his feet and turns around.  Rayven looks to hit it but he counters by grabbing her boot.  Rayven tries to keep her balance, hopping on one foot
Terry wags his finger in her face and whips her around.  However, during the spin Rayven counters and turns it into a Nightfall!

KZ:  Holy ****!  What a counter!

MJ:  That’s it!  That has to be it!

Rayven hooks the leg for the cover

3!
DING DING

Jason McKenzie:  Here is your winner Rayven!

MJ:  The **** is back as Rayven gets her first win since returning here to the WWG!

KZ:  This match never should have happened in the first place.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 08:18:38 pm »

After the match, Rayven took a moment to lean against the ropes and catch her breath as her music played through the arena.  She seemed to be looking through the crowd, but then her attention snapped back to Morgan Terry as he was pulling himself to his feet using the ropes at the far side of the ring.  Rayven slowly paced over towards him, and as soon as he stepped away from the ropes, she connected with a Rayven’s Peak!  Terry bounced off the ropes, and stumbled right into a Nightfall!

[Commentator 1]: “Looks like Rayven isn’t done just yet!  She’s really taking it out on Morgan Terry!”

[Commentator 2]: “Taking what out?  She already beat him handily!  Oh wait, look, she’s calling for a microphone!”

The timekeeper handed a mic to Rayven and she took it a moment before kicking and rolling Terry out of the ring.  Rayven paced about, and then leaned against the ropes facing up the ramp towards the entry way.

Rayven: “Kavanaugh, I know you’re back there, so you better be listening because I’ve got something to say to you!  Now I don’t know everything that went on around here while I was gone because I didn’t have TV in that cell, but I’ve been told a few things.  And one of those things, is that you went around here like Father Christmas himself giving everyone that had a rematch for the World Title their shot.  I was also told that I would have received my rematch for my belt, had I not been locked up at the time.  So here’s the deal!  I’m out now, and I want my shot!  And I’m not talking about the bullshit I know you’re going to try to pull where you throw me into a match with Trine along with Kai Shepard and every other Joe around here that’s earned a title shot since I left.  Oh hell no, I had my rematch way before any of these fools started sniffing around.  In fact, they should all be thankful I was gone when I was, because that’s the only reason they have that shot now.  Someone had to fill the void I Ieft behind. What I’m saying to you right here, right now Kav, is I want my rematch for the World Title, I want it against Trine Larsen, and I want it one on one, before anyone else in line gets their shot.  And you should know by now what happens when I don’t get my way.  So what’s it going to be?!”

Rayven waits but there is no response from Frederick Kavanagh, instead the broadcast goes to commercial break.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 08:19:57 pm »

Single Match
Kalib Hysteria vs Saitama Gomi

Winner - Saitama Gomi
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 08:20:29 pm »

Single Match
Marcus Collins(c) vs Kai Shepard

Winner - Kai Shepard
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 08:21:01 pm »

The scene opens up with an image of pitch blackness, no depth can be perceived, nor an image or view of any kind. For a moment nothing is heard except for a couple of hushed whispers, muttering something quickly and distantly in a language unfamiliar to the majority of those in attendance and watching from home. As these words begin to form sounds that are at least not completely alien to the fans listening, a blurry image begins to also emerge on screen that gradually sharpens until it is completely clear. The distant image of a young boy and girl dancing together innocently is all that is shown as a high pitched, eerie voice narrates by singing

Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet.

With each uttering of this phrase the boy and girl spin in a circle with their arms linked, before unlinking, swapping arms, and spinning in the opposite direction

Jan Pierewiet, staan stil.

They spin once more before stopping when the phrase "staan stil" is said

Jan Pierewiet, Jan Pierewiet.

Spinning again

Jan Pierewiet, staan stil.

And stopping once more

Goeie môre my vrou. Hier's 'n soentjie vir jou.

The boy bows to the girl, then kisses her on her hand which makes her blush as she brings her hand back to her side

Goeie môre my man. Daar is koffie in die kan.

The girl curtsies back to the boy as this line is sung, then points to something invisible next to her, as if she's motioning that something is there for the boy to take. This dance continues as the image of the two fades back to blurriness, along with the voice that is singing fading into the background as well, until all that is heard is the chilling sound of a child's music box, playing the tune of the song that was just sung repeatedly. This sound of the music box, however, doesn't fade in the slightest, and instead continues until it gets slower and slower, the box's tuning coming to an end and needing to be wound up again in order to continue.

As this tune continues to
slow down, ever so
gradually, one more
voice is
heard

Welcome back to the dark side. Het jy my gemis?

And with this last phrase the scene ends with a shudder before returning the viewers back to their normal programming
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 08:26:33 pm »

Champion vs Champion
Mike Mewes vs Trine Larsen

Winner - Trine Larsen

MJ
What a great match from both Mewes and Larsen, these two are stellar performers and they put one another to the test, just like we expected they would.

KZ
What a match to close the show, Mike!

MJ
I know! These fans got their money’s worth tonight.

KZ
Thank you for joining us on another outstanding Carnage, Ladies and Gentlemen! This is Kevin Zander and Mike Johnson signing off!

Trine exits the ring as Mewes smiles and takes a seat back in the corner watching her go up the ramp.  Trine flips the belt over her shoulder while the fans in attendance cheer for her, but she's smart, and she slows her pace at the top of the stage.  Trine looks back down to Mewes and then to the entryway where so many unprepared victims had met their fate with a monster.  The arena lights flicker but stay on, Trine pulls the belt down off her shoulder and prepares to use it as a weapon - the sound of sheep bleating can be heard with an eerie ambient tone.  Trine looks confused at first but then the first squelching sound of flesh being torn causing the screams to begin.  The world wide sound of suffering and death, lamenting wails of finite pain as one by one it sounds as if the sheep are being killed in some inhumane manner.  The cries of demise are haunting and visceral.

MJ
My god, Kevin this is nauseating, and disturbed!

KZ
What the hell is going on?  Does no one even work in the AV truck?

The audience is stunned, many covering their ears to ease the auditory attack.  Trine seems disturbed, unsure if she should go; knowing she doesn't want to listen to any more of this - Just then a smiling Grace Brutal walks out with a butcher’s apron, some form fitting black shorts, and not much else besides being splattered head to toe in blood - her appearance breaking the gut wrenching sound as she raises her microphone with a red dripping blade at the end.

::Grace Brutal::I love playing dress up… How about you, Trine?  Now, I could give you one of my super awesome cryptic hype bits… “It is time the lamb goes to slaughter” and all that cool stuff ooooooooooor - I could just let you know that the theatrics have always been My thing. 

I know, I know - it's hard to believe but Little Gracey likes to make a scene! *Grace giggles and licks the blood from her lips.* He is coming for you, Trine.  He will find you… He will hurt you… And he will take that championship from you…  That much is inevitable.

Trine is angry, but still cautious.  A blindsided attack from Nobody felt worse than it looked, and it wasn't worth risking even though she had such an easy time hating Grace Brutal.

MJ
Grace is antagonizing the champ.

KZ
It feels like a setup, Mike.

::Grace Brutal::I’ll tell you what, sweetie… if you handle a dick like you handle that belt - I can tell you why You don't have a man who'll do what you want, like I do.  I'm just saying… Ease the grip and don't forget to cup the balls.  And unlike whatever botched homemade **** you may have fumbled your way through in college with the entire athletic department…. Tonight is going to be different!  So Relax, Trine!  Take it easy!  Coast on through!  Maybe even do a little day dreaming!  Because Tonight all the hard stuff is already done, Hun! 

I promise there will be satisfaction since this is already going to suck for you - and you're really… I mean - Really… like absolutely, positively, thoroughly.... ****!

The entrance curtain flies back and The Wretched Nobody steps out focused on Trine.  Behind him Grace is smiling devilishly while the monster sways back and forth tapping himself in the temple with one hand and twisting his tattered hair around, and around on the fingers of his other hand.  The most disturbing thing is the reappearance of Nobody’s old snap collar, which Grace graciously reaches up - mockingly wide eyed and looking playfully curious at what will happen when she hits the latch.  Trine knows exactly what will happen, so too do the fans who wait with baited breath. 

MJ
Grace is about to set free the monster!

KZ
Trine looks ready!

However Trine isn't waiting, she charges the massive monster leaping up to strike him in the head with the belt!  Nobody staggers back but stays on his feet, Grace is knocked nearly off the stage by him and is able to scurry around him to safety.  Trine slams the belt into Nobody’s forehead again, and as she winds back for a third big strike - Nobody reaches up and rips off the collar him, and the audience explodes as we can see furious energy course through him!  Trine takes a couple of steps back and again leaps at him bringing the title down hard again but Nobody boots the strap clear out of her hands!  Trine lands on her feet and springs into a dropkick that connects with Nobody’s jaw!  Trine is just able to scramble back to her feet where the beast wraps his massive hands around her throat ripping her high up into the air! 

MJ
My god!  It's as if she weighs nothing at all!

KZ
Trine is by far the superior technical talent - but Wretch is scary strong.

Trine’s feet flail as she attempts to break free - but even as she bashes his forearms, and knees his chest we can see the fight draining out of her as her reddening face tells a tale of oxygen deprivation, Nobody walks her to the edge of the stage.  Trine gasps and strikes the massive monster, intertwining her legs around his arm to avoid being slammed on the cement from so high in the air just in time - as Wretch flings her around so violently she can no longer struggle against his air crimping grasp and she finally goes limp. 

MJ
I hope someone comes to help Trine, because Nobody looks like he's trying to kill her!

KZ
Trine never has any Back-Down in her, but The Wretched Nobody is always a Vulgar display of Power.

Nobody tosses her still body down to the ground and after a moment of arena wide silence she coughs and finally Trine begins sucking air, Wretch picks the title belt up, and rather than immediately attacking her, he crouches down and tilts his head - letting Trine regain herself enough to sit up and make eye contact with him.

MJ
What the hell is this even about?  What is Wretch going to do next?

KZ
I don't know and I don't want to. 

MJ
We need security out here, now!  The Wretched Nobody is an unchained animal and all these attacks of his get grusome and violent beyond necessity.

KZ
Nobody is being more creepy than we’ve ever come to expect - he's looking at Trine like a cat would look at a half dead mouse.  Is he done, or is he just toying with her?

MJ
Grace looks pleased, but I think Trine is going to have somethings to say about this, just as soon as she can talk again.  Being strangled like that can't possibly be good for her.

KZ
I know just as well as anyone, Trine is no kind of coward.  I just haven't ever seen The Wretched Nobody act like this before and I'm not sure how much Trine might be wanting to provoke him after this.

Trine pulls back as Wretch tosses the belt down at Trine’s feet. The title laying where it lands as Trine stays sitting there where she's recoiled - clutching her neck still reddened from her strangling.  Grace urges Nobody to finish her off, but he just begins to laugh uncharacteristically.  The Wretched Nobody turns and walks away leaving a wide-eyed Trine behind, oxygenating her body again.  Grace flips a friendly salute to Mike Mewes and follows her monster out of sight.

MJ
I think Grace just proved the most frightening revelation of the night, there aren't many who are going to pick a fight with Wretch when they know Trine is his only focus.

KZ
With a number one contender like The Perfect Storm, and a pursuant challenger like The Wretched Nobody - I think Trine may have one of the most difficult championship reigns in the company’s decorated past.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 08:36:17 pm »

- WWG App Exclusive -

Frederick is backstage standing with Lance Hoffman.

LH
Boss a eventful night. Let me start with Rayven and her demands that she is the next one at Trine and her championship, one on one.

FK
Rayven is a pyscho. Kai Shepard is the next man inline for a shot. Period.

LH
And what about Wretched Nobody bullying his way into the title scene?

FK
I won't allow it. As i said, the next person to fight Trine for the championship is Kai Shepard. Not Wretched. Not Rayven.

LH
What about Marcus Collins and his rematch? If there is a rematch.

FK
Collin's is entitled to a rematch. He wants to cash that in, he can, but the match will be when i say it. I however have a little spice to add to the mix and offer Wretched the chance to fight Marcus for that rematch shot. Let's see how "tight" this syndicate actually is.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: