Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 03:19:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Saitama Gomi vs Morgan Terry

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saitama Gomi vs Morgan Terry  (Read 109 times)
John
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« on: September 10, 2016, 04:22:17 am »

Single Match
Saitama Gomi vs Morgan Terry
[/color]

Previously.....

World Wrestling Generation Presents "Revolution"

Lord headbutts Terry busting himself open as blood pours everywhere but it worked as Terry falls from the ladder. Morgan is still out and Kai climbs up the ladder looking to grab the last case. Morgan Terry begins to move. Morgan is running out of time as Kai reaches the top grabbing the last breifcase hanging above the ring. Kai slowly makes his way down the ladder and falls to his knee's inside the ring.

Shortly After......

Morgan Terry is walking backstage a towel over his shoulder. Alligator Man approaches him.

Alligator Man
Cheer up man, better luck next time.

Morgan Terry
That was my opportunity and i blew it once again.

Alligator Man
Don't be so hard on yourself. It was tough competition. You'll only improve after all this. One day we will look back and laugh at these moments. Don't give in Morgan. It's not how your father raised you.

Alligator Man comforts Terry with a pat on the shoulder and then walks off. Morgan punches the wall.

" Hey Morgan Terry?"

Terry turns around and standing there is two men in masks. They quickly fireball Morgan Terry and then run. Morgan is on fire. Backstage crew quickly come in with the fire extinguishers putting him out.

World Wrestling Generation  "Carnage"

She looks to hit the Rayven’s Peak waiting for him to get to his feet.  Terry finally gets to his feet and turns around.  Rayven looks to hit it but he counters by grabbing her boot.  Rayven tries to keep her balance, hopping on one foot Terry wags his finger in her face and whips her around.  However, during the spin Rayven counters and turns it into a Nightfall! Morgan Terry as he was pulling himself to his feet using the ropes at the far side of the ring.  Rayven slowly paced over towards him, and as soon as he stepped away from the ropes, she connected with a Rayven’s Peak!  Terry bounced off the ropes, and stumbled right into a Nightfall!

Current

Alligator Man stands bedside hovering over the sleeping Morgan Terry. He places his hand against the forehead and strokes his hair gently as Mama walks in with a large pitcher of ice water.

Mama: You know Alligator i've tried telling him he's getting too caught up in this mess. Theirs only so much a body and man can handle physically and mentally. When will it be too much when will he realize this!?

Alligator looks up to Mama as he sits down.

Alligator Man: Mama, he'll be fine. If theirs one thing i know for certain about Morgan is he's one tough S.O.B. He takes after his daddy thats for sure. I can promise you I'll be along his side to assure that the fireball incident and post match attacks don't happen ever again!

Mama walks over to Alligator and hugs him tightly as tears begin to roll down her cheeks. Alligator pats her on the back gentle reassuring her that it will be okay.

Alligator Man: Mama, it will be okay I promise. This coming "Carnage" I'll be there and I'll bring in back up. He's been thru hell and back the last few weeks and it hurts me too see him so disappointed.

Mama stands looking at Alligator Man smiling.

Mama: I agree Alligator, he needs all the help he can get. Part of me believe this career change wasn't the best for this family, especially Joshua. He misses his father, and theirs only so much I can do. Morgan isn't the only one going thru a rough patch. What about us back her on the farm. You know what I mean Alligator.

Alligator Man gets a worried look on his face. He looks around the room and begins fidgeting for his phone.

Alligator Man: Here, let me make you a deal. Allow me to make a few phone calls and I'll bring out an old friend to help you out around here. It's the least I can do. Papa Terry and you Mama have done enough for me, and i'd love to help you guys out.

Mama looks at Alligator then a sleeping Morgan and then looks back at Alligator Man.

Mama: Ok, ok but If Morgan ask this was all your idea. I don't need him thinking I put you up to this and I can't handle myself and this farm.

Alligator laughs as he begins dialing on his phone. Mama walks out and in the distance you can hear her yelling at Joshua.

Later That Day

Morgan is sitting up in bed visibly showing the effects from the last few weeks. Alligator walks in and stands in the door way of the old farm house bed room. What looks to be the master bed room.

Alligator Man: You okay bud, I heard some moving around in here. Damn you look rough.

Morgan chuckles and holds his head.

Morgan Terry: I feel like I've been ran over by a truck, if that's what you call rough then yeah i feel "Rough".

Alligator Man laughs as he walks over to Morgan handing him a plastic cup of ice water. Morgan takes the cup and sips from it. He pauses and looks at Alligator.

Morgan Terry: You didn't slip a roofie in this did you, you never know with you Gator....

Alligator look at Morgan with a serious look on his face.

Alligator Man: Now why would I do that?

They both share a laugh.

Morgan Terry: I don't know wanna ask your girlfriend from highschool?

Alligator Man shakes his head at Morgan.

Alligator Man: That never happened you fucker, you know that was a rumor!

Morgan taking a glance in his cup still laughing.

Morgan Terry: What ever you wanna say.

Alligator walks over and sits on the edge of the bed.

Alligator Man: I have a few things to tell you. Mama and I were thinking things are a little rough around here with you gone during the week and she can only handle so much with the house work, farm up keep and Joshua. She's only one women Morgan. So I told her I wanted to help out, so I called in a friend who should be here little later tonight. Hope you don't mind. Also I've scheduled a little training session for you tomorrow and up until the next "Carnage". If you haven't noticed your win lose record isn't so good. Kind of terrible actually. (laughs)

Morgan Terry sets down his cup and looks at Alligator Man pissed off.

Morgan Terry: So when exactly were you and Mama gonna tell me you're bringing in some stranger to help out with my kid. Alligator what the hell are you thinking. I know i haven't been much help lately but give me some time. Give me a few more days to get back into it. The money is starting to pick up and then we'll be fine.....anyways who are you bringing here?

Alligator stands up, and looks at the window and smiles.

Alligator Man: First off she's not a stranger so chill out. Secondly you look like ****, and Mama can't rely on your body to help her. That's not gonna pay bills. But anyways, our help is here now actually. One second and i'll go get her for you.

Alligator Man disappears and rushes out of the room and down stairs. Morgan tries to cover himself up and fixes his hair as he doesn't know who expects.

Morgan Terry: (Mumbling) Can't rely on me (laughs) what a joke.

Alligator Man walks back into the room and is holding the hand of a younger tattooed women. Her dark hair flows against her cheeks, as the familiar face smiles.

Alligator Man: Morgan you remember Ally-Gator don't you, I don't know where Mama is but she's gonna be so excited.

Morgan's eyes almost bulge out of his head as he looks back and forth between Ally and Alligator. Distracted by the natural beauty of Ally-Gator Morgan doesn't move his eyes off of her as he talks to Alligator.

Morgan Terry: Of course I do, it sure has been some time huh...
(under his breathe)
Wow.

Alligator Man laughs as he hugs Ally. She gives Morgan a quick smile and wave.

Alligator Man: Let us go get settled in and you continue to rest. God knows Saitama Gomi is gonna kick your ass Sunday.

Alligator Man walks out the door before Ally as she stops and glances back at Morgan laying in bed. She gives him a flirty smile and begins walking away.

Morgan Terry: ****.

Barn Yard In Ring Training Session

Alligator motions for Morgan to walk into the old storage barn. Mama along side Joshua and Ally-Gator sit in front of an old ring. Morgan looks around at the stacks of straw bales and old john deere tractor parked off to the side.

Alligator Man: Isn't much but it will help, and you even have your own "Terry Family Section" to help cheer you on.

Morgan climbs into the ring and looks around as he waves to Joshua who's sitting on Ally-Gators lap.

Alligator Man: So I called in a second favor, and really pulled some strings for this one. This guy isn't easy to get ahold of so you better work your ass off.

From the double doors walks in a dark skinned man wearing a large yellow robe and black and white keffiyeh. He climbs into the ring and walks up standing toe to toe with Morgan. His head bowed to the ground.

Alligator Man: Let me introduce you to "The Real Terror" from Tehran, Iran...and  World Wrestling Generation  Hall Of Famer The Sheik!!!!!

From the audience The look on Mama and Ally-Gators face says it all. In the ring a sign of terror and cocky-ness fills Morgans face. Alligator leans towards the ring ropes. As The Sheik and Morgan hesitantly shake hands.

The Sheik walks around Morgan and suddenly pulls out his spike and places it against Morgans throat. Mama lets out a loud gasp outside the ring. Alligator stands frozen as does Morgan.

The Sheik: You see in this situation you can do two things. One, escape from being carved like a pumpkin. Or two get carved like a pumpkin. So whats it gonna be Morgan....

Morgan struggles to break but, The Sheik kicks the back of Morgans knee and drops him to the mat. As The Sheik stands above him he smiles pointing the spike at Alligator.

The Sheik: Hold up Alligator. You see Morgan I knew you were gonna try to break away but you didn't have the guts or nuts to do so....and that's you're getting your ass handed to you by the females and just about every other single person in WWG.

Alligator Man laughs, then quickly stops as The Sheik stares him down.

The Sheik: Get up!

The Sheik pulls Morgan up to his feet. Morgan gives him an evil stare.

The Sheik: So what are you gonna do about it. I just walked in here and made you my **** right in front of your mother, son and friends. Where's that over the road trucker aggression. Where's that drive and passion you talk about but clearly show no signs of.

Morgan doesn't answer as Alligator and everyone still looks on in shock.

The Sheik: Alligator called me and asked me if I could help you out, but I think flying out here to the middle of no where was a waste of my time. Sorry Gator, but i'm leaving.

The Sheik goes to turn around and climb thru the ring ropes but Morgan steps forward and kicks the ropes crotching The Sheik. The Sheik holds his groin and steps back into the ring and starts laughing.

The Sheik: Ughhh, here we go.

Morgan smiles as the two lock up and battle for position in the middle of the ring. The Sheik shots Morgan off towards the ropes, and drops him with a shoulder tackle. He immediately goes for the camel clutch, but Morgan escapes. Morgan lifts The Sheik up to a sitting position and then runs to the ropes bouncing off and kicking "The Real Terror" in the side of the head. A sick twisted smile fills the face of The Sheik as he holds his head, making it up to his feet. He quickly meets Morgan with an elbow to the side and drills him with a snap suplex. The Shek walks over to the ropes.

The Sheik: Lesson One, don't be affraid to get dirty.

The Sheik walks over to Morgan and knees him in the head then soccer kicks him in the ribs. Morgan rolls around in pain as The Sheik laughs.

The Sheik: Lesson Two, don't be a little **** and get back up.

The Sheik pulls Morgan up by his long pony-tail and then pushes him back down.

The Sheik: I said get up.

The Sheik bends over to lift Morgan back up but Morgan low blows The Sheik. Both men lay on the ground laughing and moaning in pain.  Alligator Man slides into the ring and quickly seperates the two men.

Alligator Man: Okay, okay Sheik. I think you two both have had a enough. I invited you here to give Morgan some advice and counseling not beat the hell out of him.

The Sheik leans against the top rope.

The Sheik: Come on we were having fun, weren't we Morgan.

Morgan laughs and flips The Sheik off.

Alligator Man: Ok, thats enough. Sheik do you have any advice to give Morgan at all. Helpful advice...

The Sheik shrugs his shoulders.

The Sheik: I don't know what you want me to say. I guess all I can say is don't be affraid to push buttons and go the limits kid. Avoid those fireballs when you gotta. (Laughs)

Alligator Man and Morgan shake their heads knowing this was a waste of their time.

The Sheik: Here, let me give you a gift. I don't use it anymore and you could learn a thing of two from it.

The Sheik steps forward and hands Morgan his steel spike along with a business card.

The Sheik. Don't be affraid Morgan, and give me a call some time when you wanna talk. You're a good kid Morgan and got a bright future.

The Sheik grabs his keffiyeh and climbs out of the ring hugging Mama and Ally-Gator shortly after. Before The Sheik exits the double doors he turns around and says.

The Sheik: One more thing, don't forget to tell the boys back at WWG "The Sheik said hello" i'm sure they'd be trilled to hear that (laughs)

Alligator and Morgan laugh along with The Sheik as he exits the barn. Morgan turns to Alligator.

Morgan Terry: You know he's absolutely insane right. He almost destroyed the company I work for and you're flaunting him around here like he's a celebrity and like I could learn a thing from him.

Alligator shakes his head.

Alligator Man: You're not getting it Morgan, that's exactly what he was saying Morgan. You got to stop being a whiny little **** twenty-four-seven jesus. I'm trying to help you.

Morgan slides out of the ring and grabs a towel the girls left for him.

Morgan Terry: Thank you but no thank you Alligator. How the hell is a steel spike and business card gonna help me beat Saitama Gomi Sunday. How does that make any sense. He's gonna break my damn shoulder then kick my skull in.

Alligator turn and walks away grabbing a water.

Alligator Man: You'll figure it out Morgan, if not then continue going down the path to becoming the biggest loser the "World Wrestling Generation" has ever seen.

Morgan throws his towel down and tosses a chair across the barn sending it crashing against the wall.

Morgan Terry: FUCKKKK!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 04:23:56 am by Morgan Terry » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

John
HOF

Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 04:24:53 am »

-I had fun with this one, but meh. Tell me what you think please and thank you!
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 07:05:45 am »

M.T! Ba-By!
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

John
HOF

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 12:47:25 pm »

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 08:21:53 am »

Damn dude, getting better each week. This was ****!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
John
HOF

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 10:11:42 am »

Thank you Jacob
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: