Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:20:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dream Interrupted

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Interrupted  (Read 80 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: September 10, 2016, 09:14:16 am »

The world seemed to be falling apart all around her.  It looked like a scene straight out of Fallout or The Last of Us, or whatever post-apocalyptic video game environment of your choice.  Her hands had a white-knuckle hold around the grip of a pistol she had found lying on the ground or on a corpse somewhere - she really couldn’t remember where she’d found it.  She could hear the shots being fired around the corner from where she was sitting with her back against the wall of what was left of a building.  She dared to glance out around the corner, and then made her run for it.

”Oh this is **** crazy…”

Dashing through the debris, she lept over the hood of a burnt-out car, then rolled and scrambled beneath what used to be the trailer portion of a truck.  Another glance out to check if the way was clear, and she scrambled out from under the trailer and made a beeline for a nearby alley.  She was almost there when she felt it.

”****!”

Hot metal tore through her jacket, her skin, her muscle.  It felt like time had slowed as she could feel the bullet tearing through each centimeter of her body.  And then another.  Several shots tore through her body as she fell to the ground just a few feet short of the relative safety of the alley.  As her heartbeat grew louder in her ears and she could feel the life draining out of her, a new sound joined the cacophony.  A sound out of place.

------------------------------

As Rayven sat bolt upright in bed, she realized that the out of place sound was the ringtone on her phone.  No wonder it didn’t fit in with that hellish dreamscape.  Without looking at the screen on her phone, she could tell by the tune it was her twin sister calling.  She picked up the phone and answered it, running a hand through tangled black hair.

”Hey Rayne, why are you calling me at this time of day?”

”What country are you in?  It’s two in the afternoon here in Boston.”

Rayven blinked and turned to look at the clock next to her bed.  Rayne was right.

”You know, I thought this blackout curtains were a good idea at first, but sometimes they really screw with me.”

She sighed and tossed her blanket off to the side.

”I should really get up and on about my day.  What’s up with you?  Why the phone call?”

”I just wanted to call and make sure you’re ok.  I saw your return last week.”

”Yeah, I handled that redneck pretty handily, huh?  Nothing to be worried about there, business as usual.”

”That’s not what I’m talking about, sis.  I’m talking about later in the show, when Wretch was beating the hell out of Trine.  I was expecting you to come out and make the save at any point, but you never did.  What the hell?”

Rayven sighed and punched the pillow she’d been sleeping on only moments before.

”I don’t want to talk about it.”

”Now you really don’t sound like yourself.  What is going on with you?”

”Look, I just...I wasn’t able to help Trine, something came up.  I’m sorry.  I just have a lot on my mind with this whole Syndicate thing going on.  It kind of reminds me of when I was in The Family and we were just running steamroller over everyone and now I kinda understand why everyone hated us then, because I sure as **** hate these guys.”

”Live and learn, huh?”

”Yea, well, it looks like me and Trine get to take a measure of revenge this week.  We have a match with the whole Syndicate and all, so I’ll just bash all their heads in to get back at them.”

”Well, I’ve got no doubts that you and Trine will work like a well oiled machine, but what about your other partner this week?  Have you even met him yet?”

Rayven sighed and hopped off the bed, kneeling down and shuffling through a pile of clothes for something to wear.  A t-shirt and underwear were great for sleeping in, but not so much for being seen in public.

”No, I have no clue who this guy is.  He came in and made his mark while I was locked up and all, and I didn’t cross paths with him last week.  He’s a wild card to me, but Trine seems to trust him, so, I hope we’ll be ok with him.”

”Maybe.  Oh, speaking of your time being locked up, what’s with all those pregnancy rumors flying around?”

Rayven groaned, picked up a shirt from the pile, and threw it across the room at her mirror.

”Some idiot said something stupid and now everyone is going around acting like it’s true.  I mean, you know it’s not true…”

”I know.”

”Of all people, you know how not true those rumors are.”

”I know.”

”You know how impossible it would be for me to get pregnant.”

”I know.  So why haven’t you told anyone and just cleared up all of those rumors?”

”They don’t need to know that.  I’d rather just keep denying the pregnancy rumors than have to deal with all of that.  Which reminds me, I need to take my pills.”

”Well, you’re going to do what you’re going to do I suppose, always have.”

”Always will.  And next week, that’s going to mean I’m taking out the Syndicate.  Even if I have to do it single handedly.  I might just start the match off and never tag in Trine or Kai.  I know I can do it, you know I can do it.  Hell, the Syndicate knows I could do it too, but they’re just too full of themselves to admit it.”

”I know you think you could do it single-handedly, and you probably could in the right circumstances.  But you don’t have to.  You’ve got Trine and Kai in your corner.  Let them help, maybe?”

”Ok.  Maybe.  If it’ll make you happy.”

”You know I’m a Trine Larsen mark…”

”Who isn’t?”

”Right?”

”Back off, I saw her first.”

Rayne laughed softly.

”No, but seriously.  Are you going to be ok with all of this Syndicate bullshit going on?”

”Yes, I’ve got this.  Look, I don’t know quite yet what their exact goal is, but I know they’ve each got reason to come after me.  I barely crossed paths with Maxwell Lord, but I did take the Absolute title from him, so he’s probably still mad at me about that.  I know I’d be mad at me…”

”You’re still mad at me for winning the third grade spelling bee.”

”You know you’re not supposed to bring that up.  Ever.  But that’s his deal.  Marcus Collins, you know that goon is still mad that I made him and two other goons look even more goonish when I single-handedly beat The Ascension to win my first title here in WWG.”

”I’m surprised you didn’t call them The Gooncension, the way you seemed to be overusing that word to describe them…”

”Trust me, I thought about it.  And then there’s Wretch, and everyone knows how far back we go.  He’s got his reasons to be mad at me, and I’m still not the biggest fan of him either.  There’s just way too much bad blood there for us to ever be friends again.  I betrayed him, he’s attacked my friends.  It’s unforgivable no matter what way you look at it, so I guess we just have to be resigned to fighting each other forever now.  But regardless of my issues with the members of the Syndicate, we all know what the root of the problem is here.”

”Let me guess, Kavanaugh is a piece of **** for not giving you your rematch for the title?”

”Yes, but that’s beside the point.  The root of the problem is that ratchet of an arm piece he carries around named Grace.  She’s the ringleader.  Always has been.  I honestly don’t know if Wretch could form a consistent train of thought without her conducting it.  At one point in time, I thought maybe I could drive them apart, that he didn’t need her.  But now I really think that he does need her.  She’s probably the only thing keeping him alive at this point.  If it weren’t for her he’d probably walk out into the middle of traffic.”

”I thought you were going to tear into Grace, but here we go with more trashing of Wretch.  Not that I’m against that, per se…”

”Right, well, anyways.  She’s definitely the one pulling the strings of the Syndicate, so I already know what her plan is for them.  It’s the same plan that she had for The Family.  And that plan is threaten to beat up everyone and take all of the titles, and then fail to do so because one person isn’t pulling their weight, and then the whole thing falls apart.  It’s honestly kind of sad that she doesn’t have enough faith in Wretch that he can do it on his own, that she needs to constantly surround him with a cast of supporting characters.  And it’s also kind of sad that she keeps trying the same damn approach over and over again expecting a different result.  We all know what that’s the definition of.”

”Insanity.”

”Yep, and I know all about that better than anyone else around here.  All I know is, the Syndicate better watch out when they come to this match this week.  Trine’s going to be coming at them because they’ve attacked her.  More than once.  I’m going to be coming after them because they’ve attacked Trine.  More than once.  Not to mention they put Tony Mann in the hospital.”

”You do care about Tony, don’t you!?”

”Shut up, Sparkles.”

”Not Trine, Rayne, remember?”

”I know, sis.  You get my point.  And Kai is going to be coming after them because… Um, I don’t know.  Did they **** in his Cheerios?  **** in his gym bag during his match last week?  I really don’t know what this guy’s investment in this match is other than he also has a shot at Trine’s title, just like me.”

”You’re not going to let that **** up things in your match, are you?”

”Not even close.  I love Trine and I’d only fight her if it’s supposed to be a fight against her for her title.”

”You sure?  You’ve tried to kill her before…”

”I’m sure.  That was different.  I’m reformed now.  Even if I was innocent and never should have been there, I think my time locked up in Miami really helped me.  I feel more focused now.  And that is what should really make people scared of me.”

”Oh really?  I thought it was the pink ribbons you were going to start wearing in your hair.”

”No, that idea quickly got moved to the bad idea bin.  Look, I’ll have my shot against Trine, or Kai, or whoever has the title whenever **** Kavanaugh gets around to giving me the rematch that I deserve.  Until then, my focus is to hurt the Syndicate worse than they’ve hurt me and my friends.  So that’s where my focus is this week.”

”Alright, well…  Like I said, I just wanted to check on you and make sure you’re ok.  It sounds like you’re just fine.”

”I’m fine, sis.  Thanks for checking up on me.  We should hang out next time I’m in Boston.”

”If we don’t, I’ll disown you.”

”What, just like Mom did ten years ago?”

”Glad to see you can joke about that now…”

”Yea, it’s my own shitty way of coping.”

”Alright, well, I’ll let you go now so you can get on with your day.”

”Yea, it’s two thirty, I should probably get dressed, huh?”

”Ok sis, take care.  I’ll be watching you on Carnage.”

”Bye sis.”

Rayven hung up the phone and tossed it onto the bed, still digging through the pile of clothes at the foot of her bed.  She shoved a pile over and cursed.

”Where the hell are my knee socks?!”
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 08:19:41 am »

I feel a little insulted by the pass over comment about Collins and you gave so much to Wretched.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 06:39:13 pm »

If it makes you feel better, I didn't mention Trotter, Yolandi, or Mewes even once....
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 11:35:33 pm »

Yeah but you don't have a match with them this week either lol, and I see what you're doing there with the pregnant thing lol nice touch.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Kira Starlight

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 09:50:35 am »

Do you?
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: