Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 04:58:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Gainesville Green (Mewes RP)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gainesville Green (Mewes RP)  (Read 46 times)
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: September 10, 2016, 03:29:17 pm »

University of Florida Campus
Gainesville, Florida

GO GATORS!!

Wild cheers from college coeds pierced the air, shrieking in fantastic excitement as a house party raged on through the night in the city of Gainesville.  His old pal AJ Riley was a monster football fan and had received tickets to Florida Gator games, it was his alma mater after all.  Opening week had come and with the #25 ranked Gators winning the opener it was only fitting to party amongst the students, who knew maybe they would find some fans?  At least find some smokin’ hotties you know.  After all, Katy Perry crowd surfed in a bar in Mississippi with students after Ole Miss upset Alabama….with these guys in town who knew what could happen. 

BODY SHOTS!!  You two boys….get over here!

A sexy redhead eagerly hopped onto the make shift bar in the basement of the house.  The white of the walls glowed in a deep purple from the florescent glow lights hanging from the ceiling above.  Mewes and AJ played rock, paper, scissors to see who would take the first shot off the milky white abdomen of the chick on the bar. 

Sorry bro…I get first crack and you get my sloppy seconds….

Mike chuckles.  Heavenly bodies surrounding the woman and two men pour the tequila on her smooth abdomen, a lemon wedge lodged in her mouth.  Mike places his lips on her belly sucking down the alcohol before moving slowly, seductively, up to the wedge.  He gently removes it from her mouth with his.  The bar is going wild, hooting, hollering as Mewes spits out the wedge and locks lips with the beautiful woman.  They make out passionately causing everyone to go crazy.

Damn baby girl…..you, me, later tonight

A satisfying smile arose as she whispered in his ears, he too formed a grin.

Yeeeaaahhhh baybay!

AJ places his arm on the shoulder of Mewes while fixating on a blonde to his left, one with a bodacious ass.  Mewes swiftly downed a couple more shots of tequila before turning around his attention on the same female his pal had fixated.

So, dude I have a sweet idea flowing in my brain juices and I wanna pitch it to you.  Start a Magnum P.I. party tour….hear me out, we go campus to campus hooking up with **** hot coeds while pitching our dojo and get these young boys out there with us.  Think of it as a feeder system for professional wrestling and WWG in general.

That my friend, sounds like a very smart idea.  We put our name out there meanwhile getting a connection with college kids.  Those that come can recruit their friends and blows up from there.

Mike rubs his hand through AJ’s hair in a childish tone.  Florida would be just the beginning….soon they would have a national pipeline pumping out top prospect after top prospect, launching the team Dawgs into the upper echelon. 
Just then a buzz from his pocket demands his attention.  Freddy K had put up the card.  Using his thumb he unlocked his phone and an urgent message popped up…

Mike Mewes v.  Derrick Trotter- Absolute Title…..ONE LAST TIME

He quickly became visibly agitated.  A thorn in his side, Mewes thought he had ridden himself up showed itself again, refusing to give in without a fight…it was time to get the big guns out and blow away this muther fucker for good….

Are you **** serious!?  We are really doing this again?  Who books this terrible ****!?  Where is that Gainesville green that you keep telling me about dude, papa needs some of that ****….

AJ had spoken before on many occasions about the strain of marijuana notorious around these parts.  It was some top of the line **** and had a large reputation. 

I don’t know man.  Ask around….it isn’t hard to fine here bro.  You get some bad news man?

Remember Bobby, from back in the day?  How annoying he was?

Yeah man, that guys was a total dick wad and pain in my ass…you don’t want to be a Bobby.

I have a Bobby bro….It’s that guy I beat at the PPV for his title.  The boss scheduled another match with him….

Oh that Trotter dude?  He’s moron…I thought you put him out of commission?

Yeah, me too.  It’s time to show him what happens when you mess with the best….Hey you, Gainesville green?  Gainesville green?  YO, who has that good ****!? 

A wide smile rises as he has a brilliant idea.  Mewes makes his way to the DJ at the party…dude obviously has a mic and it is about be commandeered by Magnum.  Mewes whispers in the DJ’s ear and the DJ nods, handing him a mic.

What’s up you **** party animals…How many in here watch WWG?  

More than half the crowd yells out acknowledging the wrestling company. 

Who here likes Magnum P.I.?  Anyone?

Loud cheers ring out from the crowd gathered in the house basement.  Mewes grins hearing the positive reaction.

I knew you fuckers loved that ****!  Listen up….I Mike Mewes….that is right…THEE Mike **** Mewes would like to invite you all to the desert and join up with our Desert Dawg crew!  We will make you into combat sport stars and turn you in to lady killers if you know what I am sayin!  I currently have a problem that has come to my attention, forcing….ok it’s not forcing, I love smoking that ****, I need to know…..WHO has that Gainesville green!?  Also….where is the redhead from earlier?  I have an itch that needs scratched reaaaallll bad!  You know who you are?  Anyway….for my fans that love me…..Derrick Trotter is a dead man walking and you can tune in Sunday night to watch me whip that ass….putting him into permanent retirement….as for my female fans….I’ll be here all fuckin night…don’t be shy and say hi to the legend that is MEWES!!!

Mewes….his hands out to the side and his head tilted toward the sky turns, his back facing the crowd of college coeds, his shirt is missing at this point and sweat rolls down his body.  Letting gravity take over he falls into the sea of students, crowd surfing his way back to the bar as the music starts up again.

----------

The following promo has been paid for by Magnum P.I.  The views in this promo do not reflect the views of WWG.  The following segment is rated MA for Mewes is **** AWESOME!

Out in the desert...the place that Magnum has made his home, construction is underway building the Desert Dawgs gym....a gym that will soon be one of, if not the best, gyms in the nation.  A few miles to the east where the building is being assembled is the pit.  A stretch of land with a stage built for bands to play is surrounded by a couple hundred people, the headlights of their cars lit up as makeshift stage lights.  People with booze and drugs looking to party but are waiting for the band to start playing. 

Suddenly, the letters MEWES begin to glow behind the stage bright and white.  A man….the man himself stands with a mic in his hand…the lights of the cars bouncing off his jet black leather jacket, his back facing the crowd.

Ladies and gentlemen….the legend of lady-killers, the god of pleasure, the man, the myth, the legend….he is the SEXIEST BEAST ON THE PLANET….the WWG Absolute and Team champion……Magnum Mike Mewwwweeeesss!

Sir sexy gives himself an introduction fit for a rock star.  He quickly spins around revealing his face to the crowd who give a thunderous cheer for the greatest man to ever live.

Thank you!  Thank you!  You are all too kind.  Thank you.  Tomorrow night I will go into battle for this very title.

Mewes gently lays the Absolute strap around his shoulder, where it should remain for years and years to come.  No one
would be able to take it from him.

One last time….that’s right, this is the last time I will have to wasting my time with a shithead and I can focus on bigger things.  Things like fuckin, drinkin, and partyin!  Yeah the holy trinity as I call it.  The ABSOLUTE…yes pun intended….time that I will have waste my time with that no good dirtbag Derrick Trotter.  [/color]

He develops a mocking tone… one with a terrible accent.  Those in attendance found this whole shtick quite entertaining.

Oh look at me, look at me, me old muckers!  You’re going to get Trottered!  Mike Mewes, Mike Mewes, don’t kick my ass Mr. Mewes.  I was only joking me old mucker!   The mocking tone begins to dissipate.

I thought I took care of you for good at the PPV but you just keep coming back causing an itch that won’t go away.  Trotter is the human equivalent to crabs, ladies and gentlemen.  The ugliest **** you have seen in your entire life and it itches like a **** and just when you think it is gone that **** comes back uglier than ever.  I’m serious folks….this guy….is a douche.  Imagine that dork in high school who you just wanted to punch in the face and stuff them in a trash can and you have a PERFECT description for those who don’t know what I’m talking about.   That guy who girls fear are going to talk to them….Derrick Trotter.  The one guy who didn’t belong on the wrestling team and is known to get boners when humping it up with the sweaty opponent….that’s Derrick Trotter.  A real lemon people.  He’s rain man but just with the idiot part.  Creeper than Jared from Subway, do not let your kids around this man folks…he will traumatize them…

Mewes reveals a joint from the right pocket of his jacket.  The flame of the lighter catches fire with the paper of the joint, igniting the weed wrapped inside.  Mewes takes a monster rip before passing it to a member in the crowd who is standing next to the stage.

Good **** right there man.  Compliments to a school in Florida that I can’t name at this time.  It’s the real deal folks.  Just like me!  I’m the real deal baby…the girls are all on deez nuts right here and I have gold placed on each side of my body.  Trotter was a boy living in a man’s world and big bad Mike Mewes came in and showed the world who the real deal was!  First he and his brother try desperately….but to no avail….capture the Team titles held by Magnum P.I. and then his precious Absolute title finds its way into my hands.  You are foolish Trotter if you think this time will be any different from the match at Revolution when I put your ass out of commission for two weeks home boy!  This time though I will finish the job.  It’s time to put your ass in a **** retirement home or in a body bag and if you think your bother will be there to help….then think again because where ever he is my crew will be…watching….waiting to pounce on him and put you both out of the WWG for good!  My world tour as Absolute champ is just beginning baybay.  I have big things planned for this title and it all starts with one last time against the biggest piece of **** ever, Derrick Trotter. 

Mewes, a grin assembling on his face, looks at the band behind them who are ready in their positions for when they start playing.  He nods at the lead singer who nods back whispering to his bandmates.

This is it Trotter.  The final countdown begins now.  One last time I will embarrass your ass in front of millions and millions!  I’m going to drop more bombs than what was dropped on Hiroshima bro.  The end is near for you, yes it is.  Unlike last time, when you only spent two weeks on the shelf, you will be permanently removed from this roster with a…..[/b]

The lead singer interrupts suddenly cutting off Mewes as Mike makes a gun with his hand and points it to his head.
BULLETT IN THE HEAD!!  The band jumps right into the chorus of Rage against the Machine’s Bullet in the head, commencing the beginning to the festivities.  Mewes jumps off the stage and his passed around by those below the stage.
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 08:27:43 am »

You had some good jabs there, I thought it was funny as hell!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: