Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 12:58:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Chapter 2: Mr. Robot

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chapter 2: Mr. Robot  (Read 59 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: September 10, 2016, 06:57:01 pm »

Rebuilding Maxwell Lord:
Chapter 2: Mr. Robot

Here I am again, back in this god forsaken place.  Never thought that I would ever step foot back in this place again.  I guess that the price of trying to be legit in the world today.  Uncle Sam is going to make sure that I go to these therapy session.  This place is weird to me.  I don’t know what it is.  I don’t know what it is.  Not much has really change.  The place looks the same except for a few plants on the desk and a few new frames on the wall.  The receptionist still looks same.  She even has the same hair style.  The chairs still feel the same.  The place even smells the same.  I still smell the fresh brewed coffee.  I guess I must the be the first appointment today.  I look around and I don’t see anyone else.  I just can’t wait to get this whole thing over with.  I she hurry up and call my name.  I mean what is she waiting for?  I saw Dr. Avery’s car, which was still the same sitting outside.  I think that’s why this place is so weird to me.  Nothing has changed.  My life has taken so many turns.  So many ups and downs.  I have been in the wrestling the business and out of the wrestling business.  I have been in mental facilities and now I’m out of them.  However, this place is still the same.  It seems as every thing else is turning either for the worst or the better, this place is just sitting here, still the same.  Maybe its good to be stable.  I wouldn’t know.  I just....

Receptionist
Mr. Lord?

Finally!

MAXWELL LORD
Yes, I am Mr. Lord.

Receptionist
Oh, good you here.

Oh course I’m here.  I’ve been sitting here for this past thirty minutes.  What do you think I was just sitting here for no reason.  I swear these people.

Receptionist
Dr. Avery is ready to see you now.

(Maxwell gets up from his chair and nods to the receptionist.)

Receptionist
His office is the first door on the left!

He even has his office in the same space.

(Maxwell adjust his blue sports coat that he wearing with a complete with white button down shirt underneath and some khaki slacks to match.  Maxwell turns and begins to walk down the hallway.  He passes some similar items that he recognizes from before.  He reaches the door that reads “Dr. Phillip Avery” raises his hand and knocks.  Maxwell waits to hear a sound.)

Dr. Avery
Come on it!

(Maxwell opens the door, and is met by a familiar setting of a coach on the wall.  There there are two chairs in front of a desk.  Behind the desk sits Dr. Avery.  He a little balder than before.  Also, a little bigger, but still the same in general.)

Dr. Avery
Welcome Maxwell, it has been too long since your last visit.  Please sit down.

(Maxwell responds to the gesture and makes his way over and takes a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk.)

Dr. Avery
Look at you in a sports, a haircut a far cry from when we last met.  Last time I saw you you had on tattered clothes and your hair was a messy, and if I can be honest your hygiene wasn’t all that great either.

(Dr. Avery lets out a little chuckle.  Maxwell forces out a chuckle and a smile in order to not appear the way he feels.)

Dr. Avery
Yes, you seem to be doing okay, but why don’t I ask you.

MAXWELL LORD
Yeah, guess I’m doing alright!

Dr. Avery
That’s good.  So, how has life been treating.  I assume the way your dressed that you have found some work.  I believe the last time we spoke that you were training for this professional wrestling gig, how did that go?

MAXWELL LORD
It’s kind of a long story, but last time we talk yeah was training, but things were a little rough for me.  I didn’t have any friends and I really didn’t know what I was doing.  I had to fight and claw my way through the business.  Of course, like most I hit a bit of a rough patch.  My rough might have been a little rougher than most but I was able to fight through it, with a little help.  Now, I am back in the professional wrestling business and things are really looking up for me right now.

Dr. Avery
Well that good to hear.  Well on this go around have you been able to make any friends?

MAXWELL LORD
Friend?  Well I guess you could say that.  I don’t really know how to classify friends but I have a group of people that I rely on and they rely on me as well.  If that’s what you call friends?

Dr. Avery
That’s what I would call friend.  Somebody that you can rely on, we all need that at some point in our life.  So go on, tell me about them.

MAXWELL LORD
Ummm...let’s see where do I start?  Well, there’s this guy named Marcus.  He pretty accomplished in the wrestling business, especially in the company that I work.  He really smart and he knows how to play game, so to speak.  I’ve learned a lot just watching how he moves.  I think he knows that I’m a talent and much use to him as a ally and than as an enemy.  He, like me, has had his problems in the past with addiction and psychologically he probably needs help here and there but overall he’s not too bad. 

Then, there is this guy, I can’t say that I know his real name.  People just call him “Wretched”.  It’s not derogatory, that’s just who he is.  To most he’s kind of scary, even to me at first.  But this guy is cerebral.  He thinks the business, he knows more than people give him credit.  I think he and I work well together in the ring and out.  He does have his issues trusting people and expressing himself verbally instead of physically, which is why I he has a handler, Grace.

Grace..is cool.   She’s a woman.  I guess I stated that twice.  She pretty in a creepy kind of way.  I believe she has a gentle soul but she has a dark side to her that I haven’t seen personally, but I would hate to be round when that other side of her’s comes out.  I like her professionally, and I believe she likes me as well.  We are kind of the mouth pieces for the group, I would say.

All in all I believe we make a pretty good bunch.  We all bring something to the table that the others need.  I believe that’s why we work together, because we compliment each other so well.  We all have had our share of problems.  Which kind of brought us all together in the first place.  I believe due time the world will know about us a a dominant force in the wrestling industry, even you Doc!

(Dr. Avery sits behind his chair.  He’s looking at Maxwell as goes and reaches inside his desk.  He pulls out an ink pin and a file folder.  In the file folder pieces of lined paper, but blank.  Dr. Avery clicks his ink pin and begins write on the top page.  All of a sudden Maxwell’s phone goes off.  Dr. Avery stops what he’s doing.)

Dr. Avery
Um, your supposed to turn that off, didn’t you read the sign on the door?

MAXWELL LORD
Sorry Doc, I missed the sign, but I really have to take this call.

Dr. Avery
If you must, go on.  But when you come back in phone off.

(Maxwell nods to Dr. Avery as he gets up from his seat and heads for the door.  Maxwell exits the room and then answers the phone.)

Hello?

I thought you were supposed to be in a therapy session.

Well I was just in there before you interrupted us, I accidentally left my phone.

Well I’m glad you did we need talk for a second.

Alright make it quick.

What’s going on with you and the guys, is everything cool.  I saw guys on tv, and it made me a little proud.

That’s funny, you got joke.  But yeah I think we’re all on the same page right now. 

That’s good.  What about you all’s match coming up this week.  Y’all ready for that.  It’s some tough competition.  Rayven and Trine are no joke.  I’ve faced both them in the ring and there some tough women.  I don’t know who this guy Kai is but do.

Yeah I know.  I’ve been waiting for a chance to get my hands on him.  He got lucky at the pay per view and grab the briefcase with the World Title Shot, but I’m going to show every one that it is me who really deserves that title shot.  Kai is not better than me at anything.  He can wrestle better than me, he can’t talk better than me, and I look better in a suit than he does.  I was born to be a champion.

And you will be, if you keep your head on straight.  It’s not about what you wear outside the ring it’s what you do in it.  You understand.  What about Wretch and Marcus are they good?

Yeah, there ready.  Wretch and Rayven have some history going way back.  Now, they just re-lit the fuse.  I don’t see either one backing down from each other.  But I believe Wretched is better.  He’s hungrier than Rayven.  Plus, Rayven just came back and she has to have some ring rust.  And she’s never team with Kai before which might play into our favor.  As far as Trine, she has the biggest target on her back.  Marcus is the first one who wants a piece her.  I’m going to let him get his off on her.  But I’m looking to take my shots at her as well.  I don’t think Wretched is too far off either.  I’m looking at Kai in this match and wondering if maybe isn’t looking to soften Trine up in this match, I know would.  So, I’m think this is going to be a good week for the Syndicate. 

That’s good, I’ll be watching.  Probably closer than you think.  Right now, I got go handle business.  You get back to your session, and make sure finish it and sign all the paper work.

Ok, gotcha bro!  Catch you later.

Bye.

(Maxwell hangs up and then remembers to turn off the phone, he returns to the room.)

Dr. Avery
Good your back, glad you didn’t just leave.  Now, sit down cause I want to talk more about your wrestling career for a bit.

To Be Continued

Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 08:30:12 am »

We have wrestling royalty here ladies and gents! As always this was clean. Why I've always liked your stuff, you may not verbally stab someone 99 times, or be the biggest ray of hope, but majority of the time you are crisp in the scene you present.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: