Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 12:28:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"The H.B.I.C." Paige and Eve

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The H.B.I.C." Paige and Eve  (Read 172 times)
PaigeHBIC
Newbe

Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Signature Avatar Combination Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Apple User Mobile User
« on: September 19, 2016, 02:19:49 am »

.:: World Wrestling Generation Contract ::.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C H A R A C T E R  .  A P P E A R A N C E

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic base:
Cheerleader Melissa

• Wrestlers Name •
Paige

• Nickname(s) •
The H.B.I.C.

• Hometown •
San Francisco (Now resides in L.A.)

• Height •
5'8

• Weight •

• Alignment •
Neutral though she leans more towards heel at time

• Theme Music •
"King of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps

• Entrance Desciption •
The song starts and Eve comes bouncing out first, moving her hips as she steps to the side and let's Paige walk up.

Ladies and Gentleman...Being brought out by "The Hollywood Bombshell" Eve......."The HBIC".......PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIGEEEEEEE!"

Paige smiles, throws her head back and raises her arms into the air as Eve steps in front of her, dips down while dragging her fingers down Paige's chest and abs.

She bounces back up on her feet. Paige brings her hands back down and places them on Eve's hips as the two share a brief kiss. Paige takes Eve by the hand and spends her around as the two begin to start walking down the ramp to a mixture of cheers some fainted boos. Eve is damn near skipping with her hand on her hip. Paige has her arm thrown around Eve's shoulder as she surveys the crowd up until the two get to the ring apron.

Paige let's go of Eve's hand and she effortlessly hops on the apron. She reaches down, grabs Eve's hand, giving her leverage to hop on the apron as well. Eve has her back turned turned toward Paige as she giddily hops and down a couple of times and begins to bounce her ass a little (You know that thing Velvet Sky does before the rope thing  ). Obviously, Paige is looking and smiling. Eve then steps, halfway through the ropes and starts to the classic ass shaking while lightly straddeling the middle ropes. The camera is all up in that booty as Paige's head pokes in from the upper left corner of the shot. She looks up at Eve's ass and back at the camera before saying "DAT ASSSSSSSSSSS!!!". The camera man back peddles a bit showing Paige standing all the way up, now also standing halfway between the hopes right behind her woman. Eve finishes her middle rope expose with a few grinds on Paige before they both step into the ring.

• Character Background •

As for her personality? She’s doesn’t really fit into the box of any stereotype. She will dress as a tomboy most of the time, she will be girly when she wants, her humor is mostly dry/sarcastic, and has a pretty subtle no fucks given attitude. She doesn’t so something without reason or “just because”.There’s always a reason for her to say or do something and if there are consequences to said things she does or say, then she simply doesn’t care as long as her point is made.

Paige was an amateur wrestler in high school and in college. After college, she decided to give professional wrestling a shot. At this time she meant and became best friends Eli Silver (Played by Jeremy Piven. DC already included him in his app) as he helped her with bookings and contract negotiations. She made her professional wrestling debut in 2006. Has had a few noted rivalries. One of her biggest ones being against Virus, whom she lost to in a buried alive match was presumed dead for 3 months after Virus blew up the grave she was dumped in. She eventually made her return, defeated virus, and started a long standing rivalry with DC.

While she and DC had a mutual dislike for each others existence, Paige became friends with Lindsey and they had an off and on FWB affair in the midst of DC and Lindsey having relationship issues. Any inkling of romance in their relationship was officially done once news got out that Paige and DC are siblings and Lindsey chose to go back to DC. Despite having a boyfriend (Former MWE wrestler Ace Cannon) that she wasn't emotionally attached to, Paige LOVES women. She was pretty much a womanizer at one point. Up until she met Lindsey’s best friend at DC’s birthday party. They’re married as of 2012. Eve has her wrapped around her finger, but Paige will never admit it.

Being pretty much one of the only active wrestling female on the rosters of the now defunct AEW and MWE, Paige more than held her own and was a viable threat to any title holder. Her determination to not be held to a certain standard because of her gender is what made her stood out among her peers. In before AEW merged with MWE, she held the EW x-internet (think x-division) title and the EW Internet Champ (think intercontinental) title. She’s also held the MWE X-TV championship and the MWE I.C. Champion (in which she had to vacate due to injury) Despite being a successful singles competitor and well on her way to getting a shot at the MWE heavyweight title, Paige was forced to retire from the ring prematurely after a serious head injury. Since then she and Eli have started a very successful modeling called the Silver Paige Standard. At first she enjoyed it, but as time whet on, the more she hated working a white collar job in an office all day and was itching to get back to the ring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Finishing Moves •
Kudo Driver (Vertabreaker)
Air Raid Crash (Over the shoulder back to belly piledriver)

• Signature Moves •

- Backhand chop
- Moonsault
- Bridging evasion
- Reverse STO
- Samoan drop
- Scoop powerslam
- Missile Dropkick
- Overhead belly to belly Suplex
- Fujiwara armbar
- Leg hook sitout scoop slam piledriver
-Spider Suplex
-Inverted Backbreaker
-release rolling german suplex
-Shining wizard
-Curb Stomp (Standing reverse Indian deathlock surfboard with a head stomp)
- Kondo Clutch (Inverted cloverleaf)

C H A R A C T E R  .  A P P E A R A N C E

Pic base:
Velvet Sky

• Wrestlers Name •
Eve

• Nickname(s) •
Hollywood Bombshell
• Hometown •
Los Angeles, CA

• Height •
5’5

• Weight •
130 pounds

• Character Background •
Former Lakers Cheerleader. Best Friends with DC’s wife Lindsey for over 10 yrs. Was brought to the wrestling scene by DC and Lindsey. She met Paige by grinding on her by accident at DC’s party. The two began to hangout more and eventually started dating in 2009. They got married in 2012.She is well known radio host/DJ for a very popular radio station in LA.

Her playful and bubbly personality will throw people off from the fact that she was actually raised in Compton. While being quick witted, she has her air head moments, knows enough street cred and isn’t afraid to go hood, take off her earrings, and beat a **** down. ESPECIALLY when it comes to her friends, family, and most of all her wife.

[color=][ S A M P L E | R O L E P L A Y ][/color]
****This is a snippet from a RP me and DC wrote together for a tag match. At this point Paige and DC are no longer rivals (as they now know they are brother and sister), Lindsey is back with DC, and this was not too long after Eve and Paige started seeing each other****

*The scene opens up to show Paige sitting on a couch in what looks like hotel room. A suitcase lays over off to the side along a wall that has windows and a balcony by the bed. She sits with her laptop on her lap. Typing away something, or tweeting, who knows. But shes sitting there, in a spaghetti strapped shirt with demin torn jeans on. No shoes, to further the idea that shes just relaxing and kicking it. The room is pretty bare, just the essentials, and none of them in any real use. Everything is just bland, did I mention that? It's very plain. I hope you get that mental image by now. White walls with white carpet, with the tacky bathroom style trim and the chandelier smack dab in the middle of the ceiling. The door to the room opens up, as Lindsey and Eve emerge into the room. Lindsey is wearing a D.C. repeat hoodie, unzipped, with a "Too Hot For T.V." T-shirt on. Flood black pants and white shoes. Eve is wearing a plain white tank top with denim jeans on, and a backwards L.A. Lakers NBA Champions hat. Lindsey walks over to Paige, putting her hands on her own hips and looking down at Paige on the couch. Eve kinda makes herself at home, flopping down on the couch beside Paige and texting. Slouching as she does so. Paige looks up at Lindsey.*

Lindsey: What the f*** do you think you're doing?

*Paige's face kinda turns white, innocently looking around the room and at her laptop.*

Paige: ...looking at ****?

*Lindsey squints her eyes, nodding sarcastically. She reaches down and shuts the laptop on Paige and goes back to her hands on hips stance.*

Lindsey: Why are you wrestling? The doctors didn't clear you to wrestle. So what the f*** are you doing in a match??

*Eve, not even looking up at Lindsey continues texting.*

Eve: Actually, the doctors said no singles matches, Paige can still do tag matches because she has time and chances to get out of the match if the injury starts to hurt again.

*Paige nods at Lindsey, without looking at Eve. She points her thumb towards Eve though, as if saying "what she said".*

Lindsey: You know what I mean Paige... I don't wanna go through all this s*** again. Don't play it off like you ain't gonna get hurt, because you know damn well that injuries can come back to haunt you...

*Paige shakes her head, obviously not taking the conversation seriously. Waving her hand in the air brushing it off to the side.*

Paige: I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Besides, it not like you and D.C. are gonna throw me off a balcony again...

*Eve finally looks up from texting.*

Eve: Wait... what?

*Lindsey and Paige both sigh, almost simultaneously.*

Lindsey & Paige: It's complicated...

*Paige removes the laptop off of her legs, and stands up, looking at Lindsey with a slight tilt of her head.*

Paige: I'll be fine... I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself, aight? Don't worry about me, I've been doing this for a long ass time, I know what I'm getting myself into.

Eve: She gonna whoop some ass!!! She's gonna get all f***ing "I AIN'T YOUR BABY MAMA! THIS MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" Kick someone in the junk and everything!

*Eve slaps the air in front of her and kicks air "in the nuts", with a bright smile on her face as she looks up at Paige and Lindsey.*

Eve: What? King of the Hill? When Bobby took self defense lessons?

Paige: You're so cute when you try to think...

*Eve flips her off as Paige picks up the laptop and shoves it into her briefcase. Moving towards the phone she picks it up. But before hitting any buttons turns to Lindsey.*

Paige: I'll be alright, seriously, and if I get hurt, you can be the first one to look at me and say "I told you so..." OK?

*Lindsey raises her eyebrow.*

Lindsey: Promise? You'll be careful...

*Paige gives her a thumbs up and starts to dial, probably looking for room service or something along those lines, cause usually people would just use their cell phone. But as it turns out, the door opens up yet again. And LONG TIME NO SEE, in walks Eli, motherfucking, Silver. In a sharp looking, and over expensive suit, that probably equals the cost of two Playstation 3's.*

Eli: Jesus Christ, it's like Heaven up in this place... the only difference is you all still have your clothes on...

*All three girls look at Eli, who stands a bit still with a smile on his face as he looks at all three back.*

Eli: What? Do I have to pay to see that? I thought I could get a freebie this time, COME ON!

*Paige lets out a sigh, putting the phone back on the stand.*

Paige: What do you need Eli?

Eli: Aside from a hand job? I need to talk to Lindsey for a second... Apparently the trashed bathroom got reported, and now they wanna charge the cost of repairs to D. I got the manager outside to work something out real quick. So...

*Eli points to the door, Lindsey starts to walk with him, and signals for "one second" as she exits the room with Eli. Eve and Paige are left in the room alone as Eve kinda looks around, fiddling with the curtains by the couch as she stands up and walks to Paige.*

Eve: Soooooooo... I had fun the other week...

*Paige kinda raises her eyebrow at Eve. As Eve gets a little closer to Paige. The two stands pretty close together but not close to invoke any dirty thoughts, although you already have em, cause you're a perv. But I totally don't blame you for this mental image.*

Eve: And, well. Nevermind...

Paige: No, what?

Eve: I was just wondering if you think you'd have any energy?

*Paige kinda tilts her head a bit back a bit, shaking her head slightly.*

Paige: Like... for the match? Yeah, I feel fine I mea-

*Eve gets really close to Paige, almost face to face with her, and whispers out of her lips.*

Eve: I meant for the after party...

*Shot through the heart, and you're too late, darling YOU GIVE LOVE, A BAD NAME! *guitar solo*... I dunno, it felt appropriate. Paige kinda stands speechless as Eve leans in closer to her, bringing their lips almost completely together before turning her head and walking towards the door as it opens back up, Lindsey is coming back into the room but didn't see this going down.*

Lindsey: Alright, every things taken care of... so, you guys wanna get something to eat?

Paige: Pus- I mean... umm...

*Eve kinda looks at Paige, cracking a evil/sexy smile.*

Eve: I think shes a bit shocked that D broke that bathroom, what happened?

*Eve turns back to Lindsey who rolls her eyes and brushes her hair off the side with her hand.*

Lindsey: He got all pissed off thinking about Mystique last Mayhem is all. You know how he gets sometimes...

Eve: Yeah...

*A person charges into the room, unknowing who it is the girls take a step back and shock looking like they are about to get mugged. The camera catches the person as he lifts his head and reaches out towards Paige. It's D.C. in a gray zipped hoodie, a white bandana across his head and denim pants. He grabs Paige by the wrist and pulls her towards the doorway that he just came in from. Eve and Lindsey just watch on in shock as they leave in a quickened pace and charge down the hallway. The camera catches Eve and Lindsey looking at each other with "wtf" faces as it fades to a black screen showing Eve and Lindsey leaving to follow them.

Reemerging into a plain setting, D.C. paces back and forth in front of the camera with a pissed look. His hood is still pulled all the way up as he walks to and fro in front of the camera. *

D.C.: Say what you gotta say. Do what you gotta do. But as soon as I start talking... get the f*** out of the way...

O O C | I N F O R M A T I O N

• Name:
Shanti

• Years E-fedding •
Started in 2006

• How Many feds are you currently in? •
Besides this one? 0

• Do you understand all the rules and regulations? •
Si.

How did you find out about WWG? -
My buddy DC

• Additional Information that could be useful •
None that I can think of at the moment

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 02:24:51 am by PaigeHBIC » Report Spam   Logged

1 x MWE I.C. Champion.
1 x MWE X-TV Champion.
1 x MWE Women's Champion
1 x EWInternet Champ
1 x EW X-Internet Champ
1x APCW X-division champ

1 x Wrestler of the week
1 x promo of the week
1x Fitzgerald Award: Promo of the year w/ D.C

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 02:33:00 am »

More female characters, awesome!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 11:28:53 am »

Welcome. Accepted.
Report Spam   Logged

Dave
HOF

Wrestler: Kai Shepard
Hometown: Cape Town
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Finishers: Kai of the Storm

Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 02:13:51 pm »

What does HBIC stand for?
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 03:49:24 pm »

Head **** In Charge, I'm assuming.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Dave
HOF

Wrestler: Kai Shepard
Hometown: Cape Town
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Finishers: Kai of the Storm

Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 05:33:55 pm »

Doesn't "Head ****" already imply you're in charge? Waste of letters.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 01:59:38 am »

It's to drive it home, like that extra hammering of the stake in Jesus, sure it's not needed, but it drives the point home. lol Yes I just made a Jesus crucifixion joke, but I don't believe in hell so deal with it
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
PaigeHBIC
Newbe

Level 3 Signature Avatar Combination Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 09:44:17 am »

It's to drive it home, like that extra hammering of the stake in Jesus, sure it's not needed, but it drives the point home.

yup! Wink
Report Spam   Logged

1 x MWE I.C. Champion.
1 x MWE X-TV Champion.
1 x MWE Women's Champion
1 x EWInternet Champ
1 x EW X-Internet Champ
1x APCW X-division champ

1 x Wrestler of the week
1 x promo of the week
1x Fitzgerald Award: Promo of the year w/ D.C

Pages: [1]   Go Up