Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 11:00:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Becoming God

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming God  (Read 43 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: September 24, 2016, 07:09:14 pm »

Rebuilding Maxwell Lord:
Chapter 3: Becoming A God

[ The Syndicate had defeated the trio of Trine Larson, Rayven and Kai Shepard in a sweep, and is now firmly planted in many of the title pictures in the WWG.  Last week, was all about team work, this week however, is about proving one’s individual worth.  This week, Marcus Collins takes on Saitama Gomi in a Carnage Championship match.  Also, Wretched Nobody takes on the WWG World Champion, Trine Larson, as Wretched looks to make an impact in the title picture.  Finally, in the main event, Maxwell Lord takes on the recently returned Ravyen in what should be an excellent match.  Ravyen, a former WWG World Champion, and former Absolute Champion, those are Hall of Fame credentials! Up to this point, has been nothing but a long hard journey for Maxwell Lord.  Maxwell had struggled out of the gate ever since he returned a few months ago.  He continues to go through sort of an identity crisis, but things seem to be turning around for the million playboy.  He has an Absolute Championship match in the bank, just waiting to be cashed.  He’s been proving himself in the ring as well.  He and Rayven haven’t crossed paths before in singles competition so it’ll be interesting to see what strategies the two combatants choose to use in the ring. But with that being said, the camera's had shifted on over to a crowd who were raging at the moment inside of the arena. There were many fan signs, and most pointed to the tag team division being revised. And no sooner than this was shown, the camera's would shift on over toward the ring. Standing in the middle of that ring happened to be Jason McKenzie, who was ready to get the show on the road! ]

Cult of Personality by Living Colour

[ Maxwell Lord’s music began blasting through the arena, and when it finally reached the ear drums of the fans? The immediately began to boo. But of course, he knew they would and he did what he usually did .. and made the fans anticipate him. The lights go out in the area. Suddenly, fans begin to pull out their cell phones and shine their lights to illuminate the arena.  Suddenly appearing at the entrance stage is the back of a jacket. Strobe lights along the jacket are lighting it up. He made the fan wait for a moment, and he turned around as the lights came back on. Maxwell stepped on the stage slowly and would look around at all of the people. Their voices grew louder when they saw finally saw him. He almost walked down the steel ramp, but paused for a minute, before finally heading down the ramp.]

JASON MCKENZIE
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome....MAX...WELL...LORD!

[After making it down the ramp, Maxwell headed over toward the side, and began to walk up the steel steps.  Maxwell was handed a microphone as he made his way onto the apron and stepped into the ring. Maxwell soon stepped into the middle of the ring, and would look around as the people chanted jabs at him.  He took in a deep breath, and would simply sigh before beginning. ]

MAXWELL LORD
That's right, people. Guess who's back, and riding a wave of momentum? Oh, it just so happens to be your’s truly. But you know what, I'm out here tonight .. because I have yet another match. And wouldn't you find it intriguing to know that it's against someone I have absolutely little to no history with.  A woman by the name of Rayven. Another former champion that I’ve found myself squared off against. Rayven’s name is kinda revered in the WWG halls today. She's a former World Champion, she's former Absolute Champion, a title I have my eyes on. And with those kind of creditals you would have to give her the advantage right?  You would, indeed.  You’re right if you’re talking about an ordinary a opponent for Rayven.  Yet, I'm not your ordinary man. I'm not some schmuck, who just happened to have landed a career in this business. I'm a true blue wrestler .. the best in the business TODAY!  While Rayven holds acolytes, I am the better wrestler. You see, I'm a little in this match because even though I don’t know Rayven from experience in one on one competition I do know of her work.  She’s been a champion and I haven’t, so she's doing something right that I'm not, it would seem.  And for that, I have to give her nothing but props. Because to be a champion in this industry, means you're ultimately the best of the best. It means, you're willing to do whatever it takes to showcase your skill, and she's done nothing but that. She's actually managed to come back and surprise us all. But Rayven?  She isn't without fault. I mean really where has been in the past few months?  So many rumors have sprung up, and from those rumors more rumors.  She’s definitely a polarizing figure in the wrestling business.  Before I get to the rumors I want to address a little exchange Rayven and I had a few months ago.  If you would all turn your attention to the big screen let’s take this to Twitter!

[All of the fans turn there heads to the jumbo tron.  First, there’s a black screen up there at first as the tech attempt to pull the requested image for Maxwell Lord.  Then suddenly:]

Maxwell Lord
@P1MaxLord
"About to check into a hotel, got a call about a new business venture."

MAXWELL LORD
Now, what you see here is an innocent post by myself, nothing to fancy.  It’s just me being on the business end of my career, having my money work for me.  That’s you people don’t and won’t know anything about but moving on.  Now, guess who replied to this tweet?  You guest it, Rayven!  She had to put her two cents on my post, even though we had never met.  So, what did she post:

[Maxwell points back to the screen, and all of the fans turn their attention back to the titantron.]

@psychorayven tweeted:
"I don't know that I'd refer to "hooking" as a "business venture"..."

MAXWELL LORD
You see, do you see that?  Now, never mind the fact that she was posting from a “mental institution”, she accuses me of having a sexual get together with a woman of the lesser portion of the population.  That’s big talk.  I know you all had a good laugh about that.  Yeah, it’s real funny.  Now, people I’ve done things in my life and some are very questionable, so I’m not one to judge.  But apparently Rayven is.  It’s funny that she made a sexual joke, because while she was stirring up rumors about me.  There was a report going around about her:

[Back to the screen we go.]

“There is rumors going around that Rayven's on screen departure angle is because she is pregnant. A backstage insider tells us that Rayven is about 6 weeks pregnant and WWG needed to write her off the show.”

MAXWELL LORD
Now isn’t that just lovely.  The crazy, psychopathic, Rayven, was in a love swing with some loser probably.  She’s going call me out, when there’s skeletons in her closet.  I mean Rayven, I have to applaud you.  I didn’t know you had it in you.  I always picture you as more of the Venus Fly Trap if you know what mean. 

[Maxwell forcibly laughs all over the ring as the fans in the arena continue to boo around him.  He stands in the ring begging the fans as he quotes out “Are you not entertained”!  Maxwell grabs his kness as he tries to catch his breath from all of the laughter.]  He straights up his jacket and pretty soon the smile is gone and we’ve been transported to a more serious version of Maxwell Lord.]

MAXWELL LORD
And now, I'm having a fun time. But this is where it gets serious. Because I'm so tired. I'm so tired of actually having to come out here and plead my case. I'm tired of trying to climb back up this foundation and it seems to be never ending. I'm tired of living in a land of obscurity. I rather much leave that to the people I've taken out of the business. But with every door, comes a key. And Rayven, just so happens to be that door. While I myself, am the key. I am the key to my own success, and I must do everything there is possible, in order to make myself back on the path of win. And if by doing that, I have to destroy something in front of me? Then I will do so. Make no mistake about it, being a fan of people has not limited me. It has not made me soft. I will still rule this place with an iron fist, and I will make sure people know my name. You see, we all speak about it, but no one is willing to do it. Actually use it. And I'm talking about Truth. But in Roman Mythology? There was a goddess of truth, and she just so happens to be something I'm modeled after. Because indeed, I am the God of this Arena.. I am the god of Truth, because I spat it everyday, unlike everyone else in this company. There's no filter between my brain and my mouth, and it's one tool that will allow me to win against Rayven. And you see, not only is there no filter from my brain to my mouth. But there's no filter from my brain to anything my body functions with. So that means I can do everything there is needed to do to win. I am the man who is willing to shove his opponent off the steel cage to assure a sure fire victory. I am the man people look forward to, and tonight? I'm going to give them something to look forward to. I'm going to show them, that I am without a shadow of a doubt, the man of the hour. I am the Golden One.  But, with all this about me? With all these nicknames, and all these truths? It's going to allow me to rise above and beat the living dog's **** .. out of Rayven! I'm going to wipe the floor with you. Because I can no longer tolerate people like you. I will no longer hold myself to the standards set up by the people in WWG. I will move on and strive for a better life, which means being over people like you. You know what they use me for here in ICW? To weed out the weak, and protect the strong. Which could go either way for you. But I'm sensing just a little bit weak in you. And in order for us to determine whether or not you actually belong? We must go face to face, but just who wants this more?  You seem to be content with your role in this ongoing society. You seem to be content with your role. Whereas I? I'm looking forward to a brighter future. I actually want to go further in life, I see myself in the bigger picture, and it's not standing across the ring fighting people like you. I see myself as a champion.   

[Lord fiddled with the microphone, and even continued to step around the ring. The fans were booing Maxwell Lord and he began to bop back and forth a little bit, before stopping in the middle of the ring and raising that microphone up to his mouth. With his rage finally overcoming his well being.]

MAXWELL LORD
I AM MAXWELL LORD, YOU .. YOU .. ARE RAYVEN! WE ARE NOT EQUALS! I WAS ONCE A MAN ON TOP, A MAN WHO HAD IT ALL! BUT SOMEWHERE I LOST IT, AND I WILL GET IT BACK! I refuse, I REBUKE, and I REGRET EVERYTHING THAT HAS UNFOLDED! And in order to put my life back on the right back, I will enter the state of the man who was once revered. The man who had everyone watching on the edge of their toes, waiting to see his next move. I was right when I said this place needed to be placed in a new utopia. And since we're in a new era, I suppose what better time than right now!  Be whatever you need to, to garner the best of your abilities! Because I want to beat the hell out of you at the tip of your power. I want you to be the most dangerous, so I can wipe you off the face of the map. And take my place back in the right part of management.  Of all the trials and tribulations that it means to become a wrestler, a TRUE wrestler in every sense of the word. I will be your guide. I will be your teacher, and with me leading the way. I will break you down, only for you to built back up the right way. But by the time this match is over, I will be the man reaching forward .. heading to the top, right where I belong. For all of the right reasons, this time.

MIC DROP

[/font]
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion: