Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 12:05:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Saga of a Saintly Scapegoat

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saga of a Saintly Scapegoat  (Read 48 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: September 24, 2016, 07:22:59 pm »

Single Match - Non Title
Trine Larsen vs Wretched Nobody

::Saga of a Saintly Scapegoat::

We open on the new Hoffman Journal stage - as the man himself, Lance Hoffman stands at his podium with a simper smile on his face.

/Lance Hoffman/
Thank you for joining me here tonight Ladies, and Gentlemen.  Welcome to my new show - The Hoffman Journal. 

As many of you know by now - over the last several weeks I have been undertaking a gruelling chore of attempting to get to the bottom of The Syndicate mystery and conspiracy via Grace Brutal, and that most blasphemous of anything holy, or supereminent… The Wretched Nobody.

This has been no easy task, that I assure you.  I can tell you that I know the strength in that man’s hands.  I have felt the hopelessness and helplessness of being in his grasp.  Just two weeks ago he got his hands on Trine and choked her out.  The Wretched Nobody has physically dominated the world champion before, much like he dominates everyone else.  Now it’s come to my attention that some of our internet community believe that it’s implausible that he could have choked her out as quickly as he did.  If you only even cut off oxygen for as little as a minute you can precipitate heart failure. Certainly if the body is deprived of oxygen for two minutes or more you're probably looking at heart failure… and Trine fought it for at least a minute and a half.  The five minute mark is the time needed to kill with near-absolute certainty, so that the victim can not be revived. 

This past Wednesday, the league has deferred to labeling a clear choke as illegal, defining that as a single hand around the throat for an extended period of time. The frightening reality of it is… somehow… Trine Larsen just got put inside the ring with the single most sadistic monster we have ever known… who used two hands to choke her unconscious.

Technically, chokeholds have always been barred from the league. This doesn’t stop many wrestlers from executing them on a regular basis, though. The rules more specifically are geared around impairing your opponent’s breathing. This includes the use of the ropes as well as your hands. It’s an understandable safety precaution, and seen as a dirty move throughout the wrestling world. However, many superstars have patented holds of some sort that blur the lines.

People pulled out of the water after two minutes or more will usually need their heart re-started. In the typical movie scenario nobody is going to discover the victim and perform CPR within the next five minutes, so for all intents and purposes the victim is going to be dead. The lack of oxygen to the heart can cause heart failure quite rapidly. At that stage the victim may not be dead, but if there is nobody around to get the heart restarted they are going to die.

Alternatively the trachea itself can be crushed by a strong enough blow or sufficient compression. In that event it probably won't open out again…. The victim is then going to choke and die. That may take some time, possibly an hour or more. Nobody only needs to choke them for a few seconds and then walk away. He can crush the trachea instantly with his bare hands.

The standard choke holds are designed to compress the carotid sinuses and render someone unconscious very rapidly. If enough pressure continues to be applied to the neck the trachea will be compressed or blocked by the epiglottis. At that stage the heart itself is deprived of oxygen, and after a few minutes it will fail. If the pressure is increased rapidly and the technique is correct then the trachea itself will be crushed. In either of the two latter cases the choke can then stop and the victim will still die of their injuries if they don't receive treatment.

Although professional wrestling is the business of entertainment, real injuries can be sustained. In such an event, the referee checks with the competitor and raises his hands above his head into an "X" shape to alert backstage officials, and paramedics, as well as any other wrestlers that what is going on - is really happening.  An "X" sign across the chest is a warning, it signifies that a wrestler may be injured, but is still able to compete.  In the elevated “X” of The Wretched Nobody’s Choke Hold… the entertainment, and the reality both just fade away.

The thing is… I’m not entirely sure why the rules were adjusted, and with reaction times being what they are - Trine could be in a severe amount of trouble out there.  And yet again we’re seeing how The Syndicate has a reach unlike any other this company has known. 

Last week The Syndicate was clear that they were only going out - to take people out.  And that, they most certainly did… with no title on the line this week and this inscrutable, inexplicably sudden alteration of the league rules… we can only hope Trine goes out here with some kind of plan.  The Syndicate has shown us that the organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.

I’ve received some clemency this week as I am not face to face with the Colossus of Calamity, instead I had been asked to release a video package that he and Grace put together for us.  If you’d like to turn your attention to the monitors we can all see what they have to say.

The pair of massive screens to either side of the stage flicker, and go static before the camera cuts out and we find ourselves looking at a debilitated Public Library that is much smaller than the overburdened Methadone Clinic that runs around the clock consuming the majority of the building at street level around it, and this athenaeum is one of the least utilized in the county. 

Regardless, the Public Library remains open and used, unofficially, as a dumping ground for “problematic books". For the most part, these are books with complaints against them for explicit content or politically incorrect material.

However, if you ask the librarian to see the basement, and she complies you’ll discover books that are problematic for different reasons. To get into the basement, you need a Public Library Card - in good standing for a period of at least two years, no overdue notices against you, and you have to come on Saturday evening.

Permitting the librarian in charge of the basement is on duty, If you meet all these conditions, you’ll be led through a trapdoor hidden beneath a small rug and down a staircase. At the bottom, you will realize that beneath the block a bunker of books exist - and entire plot is packed so full of books that there is little room to stand. There are bookshelves on every wall, built into the staircase, and even into the floor. The librarian will not let you check any of the books in the floor out. However, the walls are fair game.

She leads you down a corridor and shows you to the eastern corner because it is the farthest most from the entrance.  The musty smell of yellowed pages fills your nostrils as you enter the library and survey the shelves. Cobwebs fill the spaces between worn covers. Each faded spine beckons with the promise of a sleepless night, and for a moment you wonder if you are not imagining the whispered calls that seem to linger in the air.  She steps out of your way to let you look over the aged books - and when you turn back to see her - an uncomfortable sight befalls you.  It is then, and only then that you realize you’re caught in the clutches of yet another horror show brought to you by Grace Brutal and The Wretched Nobody.

That's when you turn back around and come face to face with a smiling Grace, a rock drops into your belly as you realize - Everything you learned is a lie, and this basement is where they keep the truth…

::Grace Brutal::Once there was a Crooked Woman
Who walked a crooked mile
And she found a crooked sixpence
Against a crooked stile.

She bought a crooked birD
Who caught a crooked mouse
And they all lived together
In her crooked little dream house.

But the crooked woman was sad
And once she had a thought.
Why should she be crooked,
When others, they were not?

Everything was worthless,
She heaved a great big sigh
And she went and found a rope
And tied it to the sky.

Upon a chair she stood,
Her eyes were blank and dead.
Without another thought,
She went and hung her head.

Now the story’s not yet over,
For this tale is mythed and old,
Go hide under the cover…
There’s something not yet told.

There once was a crooked woman,
Who had a crooked smile,
And if you’ve lived her life,
She'll send you through a trial.

She lives for your torment,
Makes it full of strife,
And she won’t be content, Trine

…Until you take your life.

==You will never know who I am. You may feel a presence in the shadows, watching you. You turn, but you see nothing. That's because I am not there.  On dark wet nights, and you hear the echoing sounds of footsteps. You turn and see no-one. I am not there either. I am right in front of you.==

Fear grips you and as you turn to run - you run face first into the heaving chest of a heavy breathing Wretched Nobody.

₩retched Nobody> If a man has enough power, he can speak softly and everyone will listen…

I’m no leader like, Trine.  I do not have people flock after me as she does… she is the blond haired, blue eyed messiah to many. I'm not a role model, no one has a reason to look up To me like they do for her - but on Carnage she is going to look up At me and understand how perilous my pursuit is. She is going to pay dearly for chasing after what she won cheap.

::Grace Brutal::The Only Thing We Have To Fear, is fear itself - My dad always said the way to beat your fear was to face it. So much of fear, after all, is not knowing. If you know, you won’t be afraid.

That’s why, for a week when I was a child, I slept with one arm dangling off the bed, within easy reach of whatever might be lurking underneath. That was my dad’s answer whenever I was afraid of something. The dark hallway? Stand with your back to it, and without looking, reach into the darkness. Keep your hand there and slowly count to thirty. What about the basement? Go down without turning on any lights, stand in the middle of the floor, and close your eyes.

I overcame a lot of fears that way. While many of my friends kept nightlights in their bedrooms, I preferred the dark. In fact, now that I’m an adult there’s only one thing I’m still afraid of. My father’s advice hasn’t failed me yet, so it’s only natural I apply it to this last, greatest fear.
Everyone fears death. In just a few days, I won’t.  Because I am going to witness the Death of All Trine’s Hope.  I'm going to soak in her suffering, and leech off her wails as she dwindles in a paroxysm of pain! 

₩retched Nobody> Martyrdom is the mark of people in your position, Trine.  The best way to set yourself apart from those who choose to lift you on high - is to be given to a cause you support, in the most finite and complete of ways.  It means the world to many that you succeed - yet there is always going to be more that evolve from your downfalls and failures.

The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by the preconceived opinions, and by prejudices formed by people like you - and the fools who follow you, Trine.

You can safely assume you've created a God in your own image when it turns out - that God hates all the same people you do.  Nothing teaches us about the meaninglessness of the self proclaimed preciousness of an Idol, as much as when we learn the emptiness of everything, and everyone else.

Any religion that professes to be concerned about the souls of mankind, the good of people in the world - and is not concerned about the slums that damn them, the economic conditions that strangle them, and the social conditions that cripple them is a spiritually moribund religion awaiting burial at my hand.

Don't forget, Trine…. I am The Devourer of Gods - Goddesses and I reap from them, their Gold.

Grace pulls a dusty book from the shelf - the spine reads “Darwinian Theory of Evolution” - she opens it and we see particulate dust hover up into the air before it begins settling down out of sight.

::Grace Brutal::This is what The Syndicate is doing - we are increasingly adding to the net worth of this company’s nature by taking people like you, and putting them out of the way of progress. 

You aren't unlike an endangered species in that you expect the world should cater to you, care about your plights, and treat you more importantly than it does any other... Trine… forget wonderland - in the reality of this land the law of nature is inevitable - it will take its course even in spite of you…

Still… you pretend as if you work hard, you hope, you train, and you pray for success to find you.  When in reality you simply expect it to come to you for nothing.  You've led a life of Having and being Given… You act humble and yet without those at your back and by your side - you would be nothing.  A cliff note in WWG history.  A pale comparison to the wonderment and impact with which My Wretched Nobody hit this company.

You looked along the books on the shelf, there it was, the black shiny leather looked well kept.  Odd in this aged environment, in this forgotten building - it was fatter than the others and stood a good couple of inches taller, as if this entire shelf had been built larger explicitly for this one book . As soon as you reached out and touched it you knew it had been loved. As you pull it from between its neighbours - the leather had a surprisingly smooth feel, for such a hard object. The pages fall open in your hand, there is just a hint of foxing towards the edges of the pages, and a faint scented musty smell touched my nostrils.  The gutter of the book begins to ooze the black, fetid bile.  It soon grows into a downpour as the book topples to the ground, landing at the feet of The Wretched Nobody.  Looking back up you see him with eyes like a beast of prey, centralized and intimidating.  Intense as he growls...

₩retched Nobody> You can’t win, if you can’t feel it, if it never Rises from the soul, and sways proudly in the sky for all to see.  The heart of every single hearer, With deepest power, in simple ways. You’ll sit forever, gluing things together, Cooking up a stew from other’s scraps, Blowing on a miserable fire, Made from your heap of dying ash. Let perverse apes, the tragically uninitiated, and the simplest of children praise your art inside that ring, If their admiration is to your taste, But you’ll never speak from heart to heart, for it never rises up from your empty space.

==Every hero has a story. Every story has a hero. We are all the hero of our own tale, and so it must be true for legions of monsters, from Lucifer to Mordred, from child-thieving fairies to Frankenstein’s monster and the Wicked Witch of the West.==

::Grace Brutal::And you are going to leave an empty space, a blank space and many a blank face, Taylor Sawft.  Two weeks ago on Carnage you were left right where you belong, on the ground at Nobody’s feet!  You're an interim champion, Trine.  No matter how you slice it… The Syndicate is going to take that belt from you.  We brought down God himself, Trinnifer!

Women like you are like teabags, you never know how strong they are until they're sinking in hot water.  And you've shown us all how easily you'll fall apart, Trine.

Women like you are out here to be loved, and adored - you're the sought after wet dream of every virgin who doesn't know that a woman like me is the freak who'll actually satisfy their deepest…. darkest… Most devious desires.  I Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.  To you… Failure is crushing.

I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you the formula for your failure: You try to hard, to please everybody all the time.

One relief you've gained recently is that you should no longer have fear of perfection - because you'll never reach it as long as The Syndicate exists.  When we are Finally done with what we have planned for you, you'll find You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically… You will have to rise up from your ashes and say, ‘I don’t care how hard they were.  I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.’  You see Trine... The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at them as soon as you can. Strike them as hard as you can, and keep moving on… and that’s all the worriment you are to us, Trine.  You’re a necessary rung on the ladder - a cobble stone on our predestined path toward greatness.

==From the point of view of an outsider, I may very well be horrible, terrifying monstrosity, but of course they won’t see that I don’t care to look upon myself in the same light. Demons and goblins, dark gods and aliens, creatures of myth and legend, lurkers in darkness and beasts in human clothing… those - the very erudition of my designation.==

₩retched Nobody> Armageddon is upon you, Trine… I am the End of the World title reign you enjoy now.  And though I know this week is not the time to take that belt from you… it is a transcendental opportunity to further burrow the seeds of doubt into the pile of night soil that you call a brain. 

I spent my early life alone… I didn’t have the bonds like you did, Trine… and I’m not envious I learned young that One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's actually listening.  As I’ve grown older - I am in no mood to be deceived any longer by the crafty devils in disguise, and false characters whose greatest pleasures are to take advantage of everyone around them…. It's easy to be led astray when those who stand behind you are so broken. People take advantage of you, Trine… Yet… you stand alone in the position to see that the only real difference between suicide and martyrdom is press coverage. 

Everyone wants to know why I did what I did…  I wanted to give you a reason to not be able to ignore me.  I wanted you - to want this match.  I left you no reason to evade me, or pay me no mind.  I was once like those who adore you, Trine… now I see right through you… I hit a point in my life where I no longer had the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. If we don’t vibrate on the same frequency there’s just no reason for us to waste our time. I’d rather have no one and wait for substance than to not feel someone as barren, and despoiled as you are.  I’m sure somewhere in the recesses of your mind - you truly believed yourself to be so untouchable… so far above Me… you could just ignore me.

I told everyone I was going directly after Whoever won that title belt - if it weren’t me.  I wasn’t going to allow you to just brush me off.  And I will not be dismissed, Trine.  If I win this match - If I defeat you… No one will deny me a title shot.  Brace Yourself…. Beware the grounds you tread, young lady… Often contempt like yours of what you see as The Syndicate’s vainglory - becomes a source of even more condescension, and haughtiness, for it is not being scorned when the contempt is something one is proud of.   It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends… friends… well...  I suppose I should say your vassals. 

Are you going to stand up to them, Trine… are you going to let yourself be their saintly scapegoat and stand up for them - or are you just going to stand up in front of them?

We already know they’ll let you just stand in front of them… we know they’ll let you fall at my feet and never even so much as raise a finger to help you.   You’re treated like some leader of the emotionally hypersensitive culture warriors - Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine… and that’s what I think they’re all back there waiting for, Trine… they’re waiting for you to fail, and fall - so they can step over you and come forward in an attempt to outshine you.  You’ve been duped, Trine… lately… being the one who choked you unconscious… being straightforward about my execration and rancor for you...

I’m really the only one being Honest with you, Trine.

There is beauty in truth, even if it's painful. Those who lie, twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy, brilliant to the ignorant, and powerful to the weak. But lies only strengthen our defects. They don't teach anything, help anything, fix anything or cure anything. Nor do they develop one's character, one's mind, one's heart or one's soul… I'm going to develop them all for you, Trine… as the great inundation developed the World.

::Grace Brutal::You’re not walking away from this under your own power, Trine.  Fun is Fun but My Beautiful Wretch… Is going to **** You Up.

Often people that say they “don’t care” actually do. The moment they discuss you with their friends and family, compete with you, bad mouth you to others or react to anything you do or say is when they give themselves away. You can either be saddened or flattered that you affect someone so much. The perspective is yours to determine… The rest of you is in His hands.

₩retched Nobody> Never underestimate the power of a good story. Our Heroine… Doomed, out of tune and in the hands of a madman…

The scene fades to black...
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: