Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 10:41:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Sunday Night Carnage 09/10/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Sunday Night Carnage 09/10/16  (Read 194 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: September 29, 2016, 08:31:20 pm »

WWG Carnage

Single Match
Mike Mewes vs Yolandi Visser

Tag Team Match
Rayven, Kai Shepard & Jack Grayson vs Maxwell Lord, Alexander Lord & Wretched Nobody

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Match - Hell In a Cell
Trine Larsen(c) vs Marcus Collins
- Syndicate banned from ringside
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 01:44:14 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 01:49:15 pm »

WWG Carnage

Brad
Welcome to the WWG recap show. The card looked stacked when it was released last week but due to the Hurricane we knew as Matthew the card was cut short. The storm was approaching and with no re-schedule the WWG put on a short show, refunding the fans for there tickets. The card was shoot down to just 3 matches. The evening begun with Mike Mewes in the ring waiting for Yolandi Visser.

----------------------------------------------------

KZ
Regardless of the size of the card i am pumped for tonights event.

MJ
With a World Championship match on the cards who wouldnt be Kevin.

Mewes jumps down from the turnbuckle and Yolandi's music plays. There is no Yolandi. Yolandi's music plays again and there is no sign of Yolandi but instead walking out onto the ramp are the Lords, Maxwell and Alexander. Alexander holds a microphone and they both stand atop the ramp.

The crowd begin to chant " What happened Alex" over and over. Referring to him once being a fan favorite and now siding with the Syndicate.

Alexander Lord
A few people don't agree with my alliance with the syndicate. But i'm not here to answer questions. We are out here for Maxwell and for a message for you Mike Mewes. We've just been informed that Maxwell will receive his shot at the Absolute Championship at Pure Hate. It's official. The Syndicate has been instructed that it's time to take all the gold and that's exactly what Maxwell is going to do. 

Alexander drops the mic and heads backstage with Maxwell.

KZ
What a match!

MJ
Indeed, but what about this match?

KZ
I guess it's cancelled!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 01:55:29 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 03:09:51 pm »

Brad
As the night went on the crowd and the fans watching from home were acustom to a visit from Wretched and Grace Brutal. Check this out.

----------------------------------------------

The arena lights go out...

MJ
Where are they?

KZ
I'm not sure I really want to know, Mike.

The audience buzzes awaiting their appearance.  They've always been front and center before - and now the arena is well lit and the crowds growing garbled hum folds insecurity, with anticipation.

MJ
Was it a false start?

KZ
I'm not getting any botch clears from the tech crew.

The lights dull down to the flickering of candles as Grace appears on the stage lit from beneath by the soft glow.

::Grace Brutal::
One and all, everyone is the same - we are all bound to traverse our lives Alone.

From everywhere and nowhere at once comes the unsettling dead steady calm voice of The Dark Star.

₩retched Nobody> Hand in Hand to the edge of Oblivion… Alone I've stepped out into the void… I embraced the darkness as it consumed me… and though I am no one to be tread upon - I lurk in the shadows of every step.

::Grace Brutal::A haunting season is upon us - the walls get thinner and we can see everything many love to think doesn't exist.  A mirror view to the everafter’s pale sunken gaze...

The ramp way slowly ripples to life with a low holding flame that crawls down the ramp.

₩retched Nobody> Prophetic, oracular warnings were given… all Fall who stand in the way of The Wretched Nobody…

As the next pay per view dawns on the horizon I find myself in contemplation of how Mercy, Sympathy, and Compassion - are all luxuries I have never been afforded… and now the blessings, and lessons their lacking has given me - I share with WWG.  Be thankful for my… Generosity…. Appreciate that I want you to learn - because if I were to simply unleash purposeless paroxysm - the very foundations of law and order in the WWG would collapse.

If that happened … What could the righteous do? Only the meaninglessness of all that the godly accomplish since the concerns of mortals always go wrong when they wish to cure true evil with meager evil behaviours.

::Grace Brutal::
The soul that has conceived one wickedness can nurse no good thereafter.  No one who, like me, conjures up the most evil of those half-tamed demons that inhabit the human breast, and seeks to wrestle with them, can expect to come through the struggle unscathed.

I've been kidnapped, humiliated, insulted and sent away to be fondly absent - I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around.... and I lost my faith in my darkest days but he makes me want to believe that he's all that I need.  He is your Horror - but he is my Heart.

Anyone with a heart, with a family, has experienced loss. No one escapes unscathed. Every story of separation is different, but I think we all understand that basic, wrenching emotion that comes from saying goodbye, not knowing if we'll see that person again - or perhaps knowing that we won't.

The soft flames around Grace’s feet fades away leaving her in darkness as it seems to slither around the ring, climbing up onto the very ropes brightening the arena.

₩retched Nobody> Heroes and villains alike are important to this company… to you fans… I am an extreme example of all things cruel and unusual in this industry… I am the abyss you all stare at - that stares back inside all you.

Much like the Monster, Grace’s voice seems to come from everywhere and nowhere at once… but unlike the crystal clarity of his voice, hers seems garbled by static in the lines, and what sounds like a growing distance...

::Grace Brutal::Try to Blow out the candles... wish away, that in spite of him - you’ll ever be Superstar of the day…..

All the flames die out suddenly bringing the arena under pitch darkness poked through only by devices in the audience.  Tech turns the view to the commentary table where the monitors and feeds are giving the duo an underlit point of view out over a dark arena.

MJ
What the hell happened to the lights?

KZ
I don’t know Mike...

MJ
What was she getting at about Nobody?

KZ
More of her creepy, cryptic crap - I imagine.

The stage flares up out of nothingness and we can see that there are candles all across it, flickering flames by the thousands - and a single one immediately before the Commentary team we’re still looking at.  Both Mike and Kevin are wide eyed in astonishment as this small, but scary candle has appeared from nowhere.

::Grace Brutal::There are two ways of spreading light: you can be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.  But how far can that little candle of yours throw its beam?   For that is all that shines of good deeds to light your way in a dark world…  where My Wretched Nobody hunts...

₩retched Nobody> And I seek only to extinguish your flame.

From the darkness between the commentary crew - The Wretched Nobody leans into the grasp of the sylphlike flickering of the small flame…. Mike and Kevin peer into the murky darkness through squinted eyes.  Nobody turns his head from right to left looking intently at both of them… then in one quick breath blows it out - causing all the candles to go out all at once.

MJ
WHAT THE ****!?

KZ
I’M OUT!

MJ
WAIT FOR ME!

KZ
NO!

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 07:55:13 pm »

Rayven, Kai Shepard & Jack Grayson vs Maxwell Lord, Alexander Lord & The Wretched Nobody

Kai and Alexander start off in the ring as the bell rings. They circle each other a bit and lock up. Kai gets the upper hand with a side headlock. Alexander shoves Crimson into the ropes. Lord goes for a clothesline but Kai ducks and goes to the opposite ropes. Lord turns around and hits a back elbow. Lord picks Kai's head up and locks in a headlock. Kai powers to his feet and hits a few elbows to the midsection. Alexander picks up Kai and hits a backdrop suplex. Both men roll away from each other. Alexander tags in Maxwell.

Kai tags in Rayven. Rayven charges at Maxwell, hitting a clothesline. She grabs him from behind and shoves him out of the ring. Rayven turns around and eats a clothesline from Nobody.

The ref sends Wretch to the apron as Maxwell puts the boots to Rayven the instant he rolls back into the ring. Lord picks up Rayven and shoots her to the turnbuckle. Lord charges in, but Rayven moves aside and Maxwell hits the corner.

Rayven hits a bulldog and as she picks Lord back up he breaks the hold and hits a right. Lord hits another right before Rayven replies with her own. They exchange blows until Lord kicks Rayven to the midsection and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Lord grabs Rayven’s boot and tags in Wretch but says something to his brother. Alexander climbs the turnbuckle and comes off, hitting a knee drop on Rayven’s chest.

Nobody picks Rayven up and hits a Spinechiller. Wretch goes to the ropes and comes off, going for a big skull kick, but Rayven rolls out of the way. She gets to her feet and charges Nobody. The monster grabs her by the head and Rayven sails over the top rope to the outside. Rayven crawls to the crowd barrier and pulls herself up. Maxwell turns on the apron and runs off, hitting a flying cross-body on Rayven sandwiching her on the crowd barrier. The crowd cheers as the two lay on the outside.

Jack and Kai both get knocked to the floor by Nobody.

Alexander and Maxwell both grab Rayven and she is slammed into the steel stairs!  Nobody steps over the top and jumps off the apron landing a boot into Kai's chest - Nobody grabs Jack up into a Cradle of Bedlam but Jack counters into a Jack Attack!  The Lords come around either side of the ring Alexander shoots Jack into the post but Jack reverses it and sends him into Maxwell instead. Rayven rolls in the ring to break the count then as Nobody slams Jack’s head into the ring post - she springboards back out landing a diving knee to the back of Nobody's head. Kai grabs Nobody's head as he falls towards him and smashes it on the stairs. Wretch staggers away falling to the ground. 

The ref struggles to gain control from inside the ring as the Lord boys get back into it, sending Kai flying back first into the ring apron with a tandem back suplex.

The Lord brothers whip Rayven over the. barrier into the crowd then grab up Wretch rolling him back in the ring. Maxwell hops on the apron as Alexander picks Rayven up, putting her head and chest across the bottom rope. Alexander holds her head as Maxwell jumps down dropping an elbow across her neck!  They both throw her into the railing again as Jack has snuck around the ring and tries to launch himself over the top rope at Nobody only to be ripped out of midair in a Lobotomy!

The referee threatens to throw out the match when the lights go out…

The lights come back on and Nick Sadistic is standing with Kai on his shoulders - Sadistic Cross!  No sooner has he planted the number one contender, he goes right for Rayven and shows us the Sadistic Sensation!

The referee has had enough and calls for the bell.

DRAW
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 08:20:26 pm »

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Match - Hell In a Cell
Trine Larsen(c) vs Marcus Collins
- Syndicate banned from ringside

KZ
What a match this has been! Trine is bleeding, Marcus has been taken to the limit. I don't know who is going to walk out the winner here.

MJ
I honestly don't know how either of these are standing. This is what the WWG World Heavyweight Championship is all about. People in the back take notice.

Marcus slams Trine's head into the side of the steel cage and shoots a sick smile to the crowd. Marcus then grabs her by the hair and leads her around the ring and slams her into the steel wall again. Trine falls to the ground. Marcus kicks the steel ring steps dislodging them and picking them up. Marcus looks at Trine with that smile she hates.

MJ
Don't do it Marcus.

Marcus runs towards Trine about to smash the steel steps into her head, Trine rolls out of the way at the last second and crawls away. Marcus follows still holding the steps and plants them across the back of Trine. Marcus stands over here once more raising the steps and slams them across the back again and again and again. Marcus tosses the steps in front of him and picks up Trine throwing her into the ring and follows her in. Marcus grabs Trine pulling her up infront of him and she counters with a jawbreaker stunning Collins. Collins falls back on the ropes. Trine tries to get up but Collins charges with a kick to the ribs but Trine moves and Collins misses. Trine quickl gets up and hits Marcus with a Bombs Away.

KZ
Outta nowhere!

MJ
Trine retains!

Trine Larsen is about to make the cover when the lights go out.

KZ
What's this!

MJ
Sydnicate?

KZ
They are banned!?

MJ
Since when do they listen.

The lights come back on and Trine Larsen is laid out in the middle of the ring.

MJ
What the **** just happeend?

KZ
Look Mike! Up there!

Atop the Hell in the Cell is Yolandi Visser. The lights out again and come back and she's gone. Inside the ring Marcus is also down. The referee checks on him and checks on Trine and throws up a X sign towards the back.

MJ
They are both injured Kevin.

KZ
It looks to be bad too, Marcus has a neck problem and Trine hasn't moved.

Down the ramp comes medical staff. They get into the ring and start to work on both men. Marcus tries to get them away but his neck problem is serious and gives in. Walking out onto the ramp is Wretched Nobody and Grace Brutal.

KZ
What the **** are these two doing?

MJ
I think we are about to find out, Grace has a microphone. Wretched starts heading down towards the ring.

Grace Brutal
I am here to announce that a champion must walk out here tonight and that this match will continue.

KZ
What! How? Wretched going to throw Marcus over Trine?

Wretched rips open the door and heads into the ring and starts attacking the medical staff throwing them away from Trine Larsen.

MJ
This is wrong.

Rayven comes out from the back and goes to help her friend but Maxwell and Alexander Lord jump from inside the crowd and locks the hell in a cell cage. Yolandi then spears Rayven from nowhere taking her off the side of the ring. Wretched picks up Trine Larsen and hits her with the Lobotomy.

KZ
Marcus is going to be champion. How is this being allowed? Were is Frederick?

Grace Brutal
That champion will be My Wretched.

Wretched places a foot over Trine and the referee begins to the count.

MJ
WHat!?

KZ
What a turn.

MJ
Please no.

1....2.....3!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW WWG World Heavyweight Champion, The Wretched Nobody!

The hell in the cell is being lifted and Grace joins the Syndicate. Grace gets the championship from the time keepers desk and heads into the ring and hands it to her Wretched Nobody.

KZ
I'm stunned.

MJ
How did this happen?

KZ
Is Yolandi with the Syndicate? Is Wretched actually the champion? I need answers dammit. I'm going to get them.

MJ
What?

Carnage ends with the Syndicate standing in the middle of the ring celebrating.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 08:25:35 pm »

WWG APP EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Zander
Come with me.

About 45minutes later

Kevin grabs a camera man and is walking backstage looking around frantically. He walks into the office of Frederick Kavanagh who is talking to somebody on the phone.

FK
I'll call you back. I need to address some things.

Kav hangs up the phone.

FK
Kevin, i'm glad you've come here. I know people need answers. I'm just as shocked. I don't know how this was approved but it has. It's true, Wretched Nobody is the official champion. I can also announce that Trine Larsen and Marcus Collins have suffered serious injuries and will be out of action and WWG television. And at Pure Hate the Wretched Nobody will defend the World title against Kai Shepard. The Syndicate isn't just banned from ringside but everybody will be banned from ringside, and there is one more thing.

FK
A special guest referee will be there....a man that Wretched Nobody knows well. A man that was injured by the hands of Wretched Nobody and a man that has held the WWG World title before. Please turn around.

The camera turns around and standing in the door way is former world champion, Jack Pummels.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: