Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 07:29:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I Preach Darkness...

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Preach Darkness...  (Read 46 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: October 07, 2016, 09:41:56 am »

Tag Team Match
Rayven, Kai Shepard & Jack Grayson vs Maxwell Lord, Alexander Lord & The Wretched Nobody

The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the horizon.

The sun had completed its tour for the day, and had now been replaced by myriad stars, which dotted the inky canopy. A low, waning gibbous moon hovered tenuously in the twilight firmament, bestowing a very dim light upon the land. It was a cool, windy night; the swaying of trees and rustling of leaves could be heard but not seen, as the encompassing darkness had blotted out all but the faintest light. Briefly, a dark, wispy cloud eclipsed the crescent moon. For a few shadowy moments, it looked like there was a halo around the cloud, a dull aura of the moon. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of shimmering stars to illuminate the dark, moonless night. The creek that ran behind the building before him glistened, mirroring the dazzling assemblage of glittering stars and the luminescence from the restaurants before him. The faint wind brushed against the water’s surface, the ripples ruffled the stillness of the surface, and shattered the reflection of the diner.

==The sun has gone to rest, the moon takes his place as the darkness begins to surround me I feel welcomed home. I like the night, it hides my flaws, my imperfections, the scars torn onto my flesh, the stabs of life’s knives left behind. The moon guides me through the night. Her calming presence makes me slowly close my eyes, my body quietly switching off; but she lets my soul run free. I can do the things I would never be allowed to do when the sun is out... I can do whatever I want…as my worries, my thoughts, silently burn into smoke as they wander through the endless night once more.==

He was standing outside the RV waiting for her to finish paying for the meal they'd stopped for at this season slaughtered roadside diner - it was just then he seen her inside walking away from the woman who had been their waitress when he noticed a man, notice Her…

Oh, he did look like at her like she were a deity – the perfect balance of danger and charm, he was at the same time fascinating and inaccessible, distant because of his demonstrated flawlessness, and possessing such strength of character that he was dismaying and at the same time utterly attractive in an enticing and forbidden way.  He loved her little sideways smile - he loved that he gets to be the man who reminds her how beautiful she is.  She still thinks him preposterously moonstruck - though he just knew All is not gold that glitters, some Pleasure seems sweet, but proves a glass of something bitter.

To him, She was a poem and a painting too. Everything she said sounded like a song, every silence was the music too.

She was a sky full of surprises. Her dreams were blue and breathtaking as a bright day and her secrets were dark and poetic as a cold night. Either way, she was the most beautiful mess that one had ever come across. Every time he saw her, he realised the reason why some people said humans are made of stardust.

In a world full of polished and perfected final drafts, she was the raw and honest scribbled story he always longed to have.  A character added to his own life story who made him think;

==“I envy men like that who know how to just walk up and talk to her.  To this day when I do it my heart begins to pound, whenever I see her and she forces me to forget all of what I have had rehearsed in my mind. For me, not being able to tame my heart is the one failure I cherish the most.”==

To him, this girl felt like art. Sometimes colorful, sometimes dull, Sometimes with bright, hopeful eyes, Sometimes only black and white, But she was always a piece of exquisite art.

The man approached and made his old reliable quippy move - a smile creeped across His face because the man's line is well beneath Her.  He knew Even blind men could see she was beautiful. And as much as He admired the bravery - he chuckled at the abruptness of her rejection. 

Some may call her a ****, Because she shoot attitude like a sniper at those who think she can be picked up - he doesn't get mad at her, but he does stand in wonderment somehow.  How He just knew what She was.

She loved him and he knew it without question.  She was honest, she was loyal, she was as good a friend as any - and a better lover than the rest. He favoured her for herself.

He tried to treat her well, and to be modest in Her Eyes, Not a disgust in Her Insights.  So he was happy that he wasn't one of the men who could just walk up and talk to her… because He was the man who gets to call Her, Mine.

He did not know everything she suffered from before, but He knew that her malady must have been horrible; He knew that from the way she would embrace him. He knew it because she felt safe to him. She was fine by herself - with or without him.  She wanted him… If people were rain, He loved Her like he was drizzle and She was a hurricane.

She was the most beautiful, terrible thing he'd ever seen, like an acetylene flame, an incandescent filament, a fallen star right in front of him. She was always looking for guarantees in a world of none.

Still she was a virtuous woman, not moved by big names and flamboyance, only men of wisdom, and integrity moved her.

That was the thing about her. When he told her about any incident where he felt he so badly screwed up, half expecting her to laugh at him in amusement, half anticipating a smirk of disgust, she would hardly express her pity or maybe she did express what she felt, for she would just nod her head, gesturing him to go on... As if it's normal... As if he was normal.

She is the innocent stuff in the background of life, she was the memories he hoped he never forget.  She was good to him.  They had some unspoken understanding. Sometimes they cover to protect their bodies. Sometimes they both cover to protect their souls. Yet when they have to seek cover the other is there.

She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine. Her heart may be cracked, but it is pure. She may be jaded, but she is hopeful. She may be broken, but she is strong. She may be here, but she will leave from time to time.  She gave him everything. Her love was like a soft riot. She knew how to shine. When you know someone is behind you, you can change the world, when you know what it's like being behind her, her world will change you.  For him, she bends over backwards. It is origami of the heart.

People who say you are ugly, may be true, because to them, you look like Satan.  People who say you are beautiful, may also be true, because to Him she looks like a Goddess.

Love is the great equalizer. It affects the young and the old, and the rich and the poor alike. The poets have spoken of it, and many tender songs have been sung. Many men have a hard time expressing their love - but he just never felt as if he could express the depths of what he felt for Her.

His gratitude for having met her is surpassed only by his amazement at the joy she brings to his life.

She is, and always have been, his dream girl. Even before they met - A vision of her was in his mind just as she was.  Between them is one thread: it tied their hearts so they could walk close to each other always. In their hands were their hearts.  Each wanted the other to have it, because they both felt so clumsy, they were afraid they’d lose it, or mistakenly have given it to someone else who didn't deserve it.

Their Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes at the final border - the brink of infinity. In that particular moment, they hugged each other. No one dares to separate them.

Hours later it was business as usual in yet another of the many house shows that he was slated to do.  Since he’d signed his first WWG Contract, he’s been one of the most steadily booked superstars in the company.  Grace had found out two independent wrestlers were getting try-outs.  He wasn't sure if she'd decided on her own or taken orders from whomever it was that kept calling her with their instructions for The Syndicate - but he had his assumptions about what he was going to be expected to do, either way.  He knew what was about to happen - would be all over the internet in no time.

WWG.Com Exclusive Footage!

MJ
We have two local talents set to square off in our next dark match tonight.

KZ
See, these guys are complete unknowns now - but we could be witnessing a future WWG World Champion’s debut here.

MJ
The world title race has become a hotbed for WWG’s move vivid talent… if one of these two wants to get to the top - they’re in for a fight.

KZ
Everyone has been in for a fight lately - All leading toward Carnage’s main event - which, let’s be real here, Mike it is insane!  A Hell in the Cell between Marcus Collins and our Champion Trine Larsen with The Syndicate banned from ringside.

Jason McKenzie: Introducing your next competitors - weighing in at 245 pounds, standing six four, by way of the railways Garfield “Copper Spoon” Stipe!  And his opponent weighing 225 pounds, standing six one and hailing from Detroit, Michigan Brian "Urban Doom" Thomas!

The bell rings as the two exchange some words before the Brian Thomas slaps the taste out of Copper Spoon's mouth. Stipe responds by tackling Urban Doom and laying into him with repeated right hands backing him into the corner - The arena lights go out...

The lights flicker and come back on revealing Grace Brutal standing in the ring besides The Wretched Nobody who sways side to side gaze dropped to the canvas inches ahead of his own feet.  Grace smiles and points to the corner where the two men have stopped struggling to witness the arrival of the monster who comes running at them full tilt crushing them both under a massive leaping avalanche!

MJ
MY GOD!

KZ
What the hell are these two doing here?

The Wretched Nobody pulls the hobo out of the calamity into a Barophobia!  Nobody gets back to his feet as Thomas tries to rally some kind of defence, flying out of the corner and driving a series of forearms into the side of Nobody’s head before he gets ripped clean off the ground and dropped hard in a Lobotomy! 

MJ
That!  That is exactly what these two are doing here!

KZ
These two didn’t sign up for this… these are indie guys trying to make their breaks...

The Wretched Nobody slides back away from the two fallen men and stares at them as Grace pulls out a microphone.

::Grace Brutal::Just that quickly… anyone can know what it is to have me Smite them.  With the wave of my hand, bodies pile up… The Bible warns about divination - If something is trying to get your attention… Chances are, it’s not holy… and you'll find as Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind. When the music stops, you’ll see him standing behind you in that shadow -  Haunting your future

There’s two types of evil in this life… Secondary Evil, the evil that men do. And Primary Evil, that which is something else entirely. You cannot fight it in the usual way.  We’ve all seen some horrible things, but many of us condition ourselves to believe it's nothing that can’t be explained by human nature.  However if you truly believe that…. Well…. Then you just haven’t seen true evil.

No, when you witness…when you truly witness, and you see someone possessed by pure evil, you’ll know the difference.

Nobody gets to his feet and as he passes by - stomps on both men’s respective skulls, keeping them in their place.

₩retched Nobody> I have to think… No one is born evil, but sometimes when you go through hell the only way out is to walk deeper into the fire. 

People say “you should always do the right thing” but sometimes there is no right thing. And then, when those times come… you just have to pick the sin you can live with… I can live with my sins… I'll travel the length of my transgressions… I will wallow in the mire of my Wickedness… While all who oppose me shall lay overcome and overwhelmed.

::Grace Brutal::Every devil used to be an angel and now you’ve fallen from grace forever... When Satan was banished from heaven he was cursed to crawl the earth like a snake…. A viper sent to stalk the warm blooded, strong and weak alike.  *Grace walks to the ramp side ropes and sits in the ropes, hanging herself upside down like a bat.*  There’s no hope for you… There's no hope for Any of you back there...

MJ
She's just… Kevin she's just mad as a hatter…

KZ
I know, Mike but she's not lying… The Wretched Nobody has been on a warpath.

::Grace Brutal::We have a different view of the world.  We see things differently - much like evolution’s own cold hand, we are dealers of fate weighing and as you can see we have no issues sifting out the wanton.

Grace flips up into the ring as, with a slow, certain, absolutely predatory heir to him The Wretched Nobody watches the two battered men begin to stir.  He slithers back into the corner peering at them from the darkness beneath his tangles of hair.  Stole is the first to his feet and as he rises up we can see Nobody rocking faster, and faster - grabbing onto the top ropes to help steady himself as he snaps his head back flipping his hair out of his eyes so he can see clearly as he charges into a Sedative that sends the helpless man flying off his feet before crashing back into the canvas.  Thomas staggers to his feet behind Nobody - who doesn't even look before turning around and nearly turning Thomas inside out with a Creeping in the Dark!

MJ
There has never been anyone in WWG quite like The Wretched Nobody.

KZ
Grace has been a constant mouthpiece but she certainly has a dangerous product to pedal.

::Grace Brutal::On Carnage we have a Tag Team Match… Rayven, Kai Shepard and Jack Grayson versus Maxwell Lord, Alexander Lord and My Wretched Nobody… Pretty Bird and Pretty boys versus Corporate Colossus’ and the Demon from the depth of the Dark…. This should be interesting, shouldn't it?

Perhaps they'll pose the same grand Gandhi style silent protest that Trine tried last week?  Maybe that's the plan?  It certainly helped her meaningless points this week, seem somehow more profound.  When really…. She's just as scared and just as certain that she is just as insufficient to stand toe to toe - one on one with My Wretched Nobody as most everyone else in this company.

I've always operated in the logic that I can Lead, Follow or just get out of the Way.  And through it all - I've left the rest of you with the choice that You can either sink, or swim - but when the bow breaks the surface and the water itself gives way beneath you…. Know there is no escape from my route - because I'm the one at the helm… I’m the Captain!

So drift silently, like Trine… pretend the impending warship isn’t aiming at you. 

Grace walks past The Wretched Nobody reaches out and grabs the microphone as he peers out at the audience.

₩retched Nobody>Rayven... Kai Shepard... Jack Grayson… It's okay to feel sad. Any feeling is okay. So long as we accept it and become still to hear what it's trying to tell us about our poorly nurtured needs.  It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the troubles I bring, how hopeless the outlook - how muddled the tangle in which I ensnare you, no matter how great the mistake you feel as you enter the ring with me.... A sufficient realization of Fear will dissolve it all away.  *Nobody looks down at the two men unconscious at his feet.* I feel no remorse for what I do… but there are times…. Times I’ve wanted to drag knives over my skin, just to feel something other than shame - a shame imposed on me my entire life, an unfair shame… a shame that fermented into a Hellacious Hatred.  The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.   Your crime is that you’ve all known some joys I simply never was allowed… My life was a perfect roadside graveyard of buried hopes…. And I’m about to show you three exactly how living with that feels.  You take away my golden dreams and my visions of paradise, in its place you wake me up and hand me your reasons and facts and crude reality. Normal people like all of You have ruined my entire life...Sometimes, when people look at me, I can see the pity in their eyes. All I want is hope, but neither of us can give it to each other.

So instead of being hopeless… I became something you should be afraid of.  When we fear things I think that we wish for them ... every fear hides a wish… and I believe that is where many of you get confused in thinking you’re willing to face me.  You all seem to think you have the plan to defeat me.  You all claim fearlessness - and I say... An atheist is someone who is disappointed in their search for God. They are but one who strongly needed god but couldn't find him. Atheism is a cry of despair…. No different than all your claims of fearlessness and bravery. 

Living fearlessly is not the same thing as never being afraid. It's good to be afraid occasionally. Fear is a great teacher. No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear does. Fear is the enemy of logic… but it ignites out most feral of responses  The most critical time in any battle is not when I’m fatigued, it’s when I no longer care at all. You three Need a Fear that will teach you - I will show you fear in handfuls of your own ashen dust.

MJ
Wooooow - He’s **** in the head.

KZ
Mike!

MJ
I’m sorry, Kevin.  I’m not trying to lose my job or anything, but I’ve gotta call it like I see it here.  This isn’t a promo - it’s a hostage situation.  This guy isn’t talking smack - he’s giving us his lunatic’s manifesto.  They’re both totally **** ape-**** nuts!

KZ
Okay, Dude!  Cut it out with the “Ape-****” - people are still tender about Harambe.

Grace leas in towards the microphone, gently sweeping the monster’s hair out of his face - looking passionately and deep into his eyes she smiles her wicked smile.

::Grace Brutal::Knowing you,
I became mindless. Having wasted previous wishes, I'm riddled with regrets Feeling you, I became hopeless. Adrift in chasms, I surrender to a caress. Loving you, I became love. My universe became love. Planets rotate on love's axes and apples fall to be near their beloveds. No longer a rationalist, I assert my existence with love.  I love, therefore I exist, therefore I love - the Loveless One.  Show Me, Wretch… show me their Suffering!  Preach the Darkness!

₩retched Nobody> I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words… The truth exposes some people so deeply, their last defense is to front a carefree insanity. *Nobody looks directly at Grace, It seemed to her as though everything that was good and true had been blasted out of the world. All those things had been crushed destroyed made to disappear.* The only thing you have to fear is Not fear itself - you have Me…. you can Fear the Nameless, Unreasoning, Unjustified Terror which paralyzes the needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.

IF Trine survives the Hell in the Cell with that title intact… rest assured none of you meat shields are going to slow me down or deter me from my plan.  No amount of her insults are going to slow Me Down!  I AM A CHAMPION!  I AM THE GREATEST CHAMPION IN THE HISTORY OF THE WWG!  I WILL BE A CHAMPION AGAIN!

………...But this time…. When I’m done talking… you’ll understand Every word that is delivered in opposition to the Truth... is nothing but a pious lie.

The Wretched Nobody drops the microphone and as it Booms against the canvas the arena lights go out.

MJ
I hate this part… you never know what the hell he’s doing in the dark.

KZ
It never takes long to find out.

Indeed it doesn’t as the lights flash back on and only the two indie wrestlers are left inside the ring - laid out with hands over chests in a funerary casket pose.

MJ
How… how does he even have time to do this stuff?

KZ
I’ve no idea, Mike… let’s just be glad they’re gone.

The scene fades to black on the heart dropping scene inside the ring.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: