Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 12:23:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Pure Hate

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Pure Hate  (Read 289 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: October 14, 2016, 08:32:53 pm »

Live Sunday the 23rd of October 2016

Single Match
DC vs Ethan Rains

Fatal Four Way Carnage Championship Match
Yolandi Visser vs Rayven vs Morgan Terry vs Derrick Trotter

WWG Absolute Championship Match
Mike Mewes(c) vs Maxwell Lord w Alexander Lord

WWG World Championship Match
Wretched Nobody(c) vs Kai Shepard
Special Guest Referee - Jack Pummels
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 05:17:32 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 12:49:44 pm »

WWG Pure Hate

MJ
Welcome to WWG Pure Hate.

KZ
What a night we have for you tonight. I'm still reeling from how Wretched Nobody became the champion last week, how was it even possible.

MJ
Questions all round no doubt Kevin. Tonight's main event should be a good one, Kai Shepard gets his shot although he thought he would be facing Trine Larsen or Marcus Collins and not Wretched.

KZ
What about the Carnage Championship match, we will crown a new Carnage Champion. Can Derrick Trotter become a 3 time carnage champion or will somebody like Rayven capure the championship?

MJ
I think Morgan Terry is a being underestimated in this match and what about Yolandi Visser. She's been quiet on her return until last week when she seemed to have joined the Syndicate?

KZ
More questions Mike. What about Mike Mewes? Can he continue his reign as Absolute Champion or will Maxwell Lord capture it tonight.

MJ
With Alexander in his corner it will be hard but don't forget Mike has Magnum PI.

KZ
Speaking of Magnum PI, Ethan Rains vs DC is going to kick off the show. DC returned a couple weeks back and stuck his nose in Magnum PI's business. Now he must pay.

MJ
DC has always been someone who people could see as a World Champion in the WWG if he could get himself together and stop coming and going.

Ding, ding.

Single Match
DC vs Ethan Rains

JM
The following match is the opening bout of this evening and is set for one fall. Introducing first DC!

As the intro to 2nd Sucks begins to play the lights dim out. A small smoke screen (Edge) appears on the ramp as D.C. and Addy emerge through it after a few seconds. DC drops to a knee as Addy stands behind him. They hold this pose, accepting whatever reaction is being aimed at them from the audience. DC finally stands, turning towards Addy. The two lock hands and make their way to the ring. DC walks towards the left far camera side steps and hops onto the barricade corner, posing with arms held high as if trying to get the crowd to take a shot at him. He hops down, sliding under the ropes quickly. Addy accompanies him in the ring, climbing through the ropes. He wanders towards the near camera side turnbuckle and poses again pointing to himself and yelling at the fans. Positive or negative, doesn't really matter. He jumps down, putting his arms around Addy as they both face and wait for his opponent, before Addy exits.

JM
His opponent, Ethan Rains.

Trouble hits and the lights go out and a purple spotlight shines down on the stage and standing there with his back to us is Ethan Rains. Ethan turns his head looking down the ramp and out onto the crowd and the lights shine back on, walking out to join Ethan is Abban and Sebastian. All three men make there way down to the ring.

KZ
Here we go Mike, who you tipping?

MJ
Have to go with DC. Taking nothing away from Ethan, his mind just might not be in it.

KZ
DC will need to watch Abban and Sebastian. Ethan will have the edge here tonight.

The match begins and Ethan immediately drops to the mat and rolls outside the ring joining Abban and Sebastian.

KZ
Ethan playing the mind games already.

Ethan holds a mini huddle and talks to Abban and Sebastian. The huddle breaks and Abban and Sebastian walk to opposite sides of the ring and jump up on the apron. The referee goes to Sebastian to get him off the apron allowing Abban to try and get into the ring but DC charges over kneeing him in the ribs and throws a couple of fists into his back. This allows Ethan to slide into the ring grabbing DC from behind and laying him down with a neck breaker. Ethan quickly makes a cover.

DC quickly kicks out.

KZ
Ethan looking to end this one early, he needs to do more then a neck breaker to put him out of this one.

Ethan brings DC up and DC fights back with a elbow to the midsection followed by a kick to the jaw. DC then springboards off the ropes and takes down Ethan with a clothesline. DC grabs Ethan whipping him into the ropes but Abban grabs Ethan and pulls him outside the ring. Frustration begins to set across DC. Ethan tries to regroup on the outside of the ring but DC wont allow it and he climbs to the top rope. DC dives off, Ethan moves at the last minute but DC takes out Abban and Sebastian. Ethan quickly grabs DC throwing him into the security railing. Ethan grabs DC and throws him back inside the ring. Ethan slides in.

KZ
Numbers games are too much for this to be a fair fight, and i like it.

MJ
I don't Kevin. It's disrespectful towards DC.

KZ
You know what was disrespectful, when DC interrupted Magnum PI in taking down the Trotters.

DC tries to get up but Ethan kicks him in the ribs and then washes his face with his boot. Ethan taunts around the ring as the crowd erupt in boos. Ethan grabs DC and hits him with the Irish Cross and makes the cover.

1...2.....3. Ding, ding.

JM
Here is your winner Ethan Rains

KZ
Ethan wins!

MJ
DC never stood a chance when it's 3 on 1.

KZ
Excuses Mike excuses.

Ethan gets his hand raised by the referee and then continues to stomp on DC. Abban and Sebastian slide into the ring and help with the beat down. The lights suddenly go out.

KZ
What's going on here.

They flicker and then come on and standing in the ring is the Guardians of the Hallowed. They are standing behind the members of Magnum PI.

MJ
This can't be good.

KZ
Oh no! Turn around Ethan.

Ethan turns around and see's the men standing behind him, he quickly hits the floor and rolls outside the ring quickly followed by Sebastian and Abban. Magnum PI retreat up the ramp.

MJ
Guardians of the Hallowed want the titles.

KZ
Nobody can take them from Magnum PI

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:19:10 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 02:35:15 pm »

Camera cuts to Madeline Ayers where she is standing in front of the interview backdrop. She has a microphone in her hands and a big smile on her face.

Madeline Ayers
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time. He is a former 2 time X-Gen Champion, former World Champion. Please welcome back after more than 2-year hiatus, Jack Pummels!

You can hear the crowd pop, Jack Pummels steps into the shot with a grin on his face.

Jack Pummels
Madeline, good to see you.

Madeline Ayers
Nice to see you too! Let me start by asking you, where have you been all this time? What caused you to leave WWG so abruptly more than 2-years ago?

Jack Pummels
It wasn’t my choice to go. I wanted to stay. But two years ago… Two years ago, a guy everyone knows well by the name of the Wretched Nobody attacked me brutally after our match. He left me decimated, the destroyer was destroyed. Jack Pummels was pummeled. It was one of the most vicious beating I had ever endured in my life. I was fine the night of the beating, but when I woke the next morning… Man did I feel it. I couldn’t get up; it was difficult for me to stand. I tried having breakfast but I couldn’t. I felt this pain radiate from the back of my next to my left arm. I couldn’t drive, tie my shoes, let alone wrestle in the ring. I knew something was up. I went to see the doctor. And long story short… I had to give up my passion, I had to give up Professional Wrestling. This was a huge blow to me, I was the Future of Professional Wrestling, but I was faded into nothing more than another retired nobody (no pun intended). I couldn’t bring myself to address the fans, it still eats me inside.

Madeline Ayers
So… that leads me into my next question. How are you back? How are you cleared to wrestle?

Jack Pummels
I went to doctor… after doctor… after doctor… to see if I could get this pain addressed. Until one doctor told me to try DDP Yoga. Two years of DDP Yoga and here I am, I am pain free. I ran the ropes and did some warm ups earlier today, and I feel like I haven’t lost a beat. I got this and I am ready for any challenge that comes my way!

Madeline Ayers
Are you seeking revenge on the Wretched Nobody tonight? You are the special guest referee, what are you going to do?

Jack Pummels
I can’t blame Wretched Nobody for doing what he did to me two years ago. Hell, I would’a done the same thing to him. I’m just glad that I am back and healthier than I ever was. Wretched and the Syndicate don’t have to worry about anything. I plan to call this match right down the middle.

------------------------------------------------------
The fans start to cheer loudly when they titron comes on and they see Derrick and Rodney Trotter standing there side by side looking at each other. They both have their wrestling gear on. They both then smile into the camera as they react to the fans reaction to them both.

Derrick Trotter: Why the feck have you got your wrestling gear on Rodders, You not got a match on tonight?

Rodney Trotter: I know, But It’s a pay per view and anything can happen so I thought, Why the feck not?

Derrick does a facepalm then looks into the camera.

Derrick Trotter: Er ok my old mucker, What ever you say?

Rodney Trotter: Anyway, How you going to beat three wrestlers in the ring at the same time, I mean a fatal four way man, That’s just nuts.

Derrick does a little laugh then looks at his brother.

Derrick Trotter: This is how Rodders, Listen up very carefully I shall say this only once. Well Yolandi is just a little **** cat in the ring and nothing to be scared off, Rayven is pregnant as we all know but she keeps on denying it and big old Morgan Terry just can’t wrestle or fight so in other words I’m going to win quite easily.

I will get Yolandi a bowl of milk as she is a ****, Rayven, I will give her vouchers for her diapers so she will be too occupied counting all those and well big old Morgan I shall just shout boo, He will fall over and I get the 1,2,3 and boom. Your new carnage campion yours truly.

Rodney Trotter: Ha ha very funny, but really Dell how the feck can you win?

Derrick Trotter: You know how Rodney, I know how Rodney and the fans know how I will win the match, Because I will get them all……..

Derrick points to the camera and the fans in the arena shout "Trottered" as Derrick and Rodney give each other a high five before leaving camera shot as the scene then goes to ring side.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:54:45 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 05:32:07 pm »

Fatal Four Way Carnage Championship Match
Yolandi Visser vs Rayven vs Morgan Terry vs Derrick Trotter

JM: This match is a fatal four way for the Carnage championship, The only way to win is via pinfall or submission, Coming out first weighing in at 140lbs and coming from Boston, Massachusetts, Rayven!

“Cirice” by Ghost blasts over the arena’s sound system and a moment later Rayven steps out onto the stage.  Rayven is wearing a smirk as the fans in the crowd rain indifference down upon her.  She shrugs and makes her way to the ring, completely ignoring the fans that are trying to get her attention.  She steps into the ring and leans against the ropes in one corner as she waits for the match to start.

JM: And her opponent weighing in at 115lbs and coming from Cape Town, South Africa, Yolandi Visser!

The arena lights begin to flicker on and off in a strobe lighting effect as the euphoric sound of "Never Le Nkemise 2" seeps into the atmosphere and Yolandi Visser emerges on stage, looking out into the crowd as she points her hands in the air. As the beat drops she begins bouncing on the spot, gradually getting more and more hyped as the energy fills the arena and the fans join in with the rave atmosphere. She makes her way to the ring, pointing into the crowd at her fans as the strobe lighting fades to a halt and, climbing a turnbuckle before entering the ring, she poses, staring with deep, black eyes into the ring.

JM: And their opponent, Weighing in at 230lbs and coming from Iowa 80 Parking Lot, Morgan Terry!

The roar of a 1966 281 Cummins powered Peterbuilt fills the speakers. It cuts out and is followed by Johnny Cash - God Is Gonna Cut You Down instrumental. Out from the black curtain walks "King Of The Road" Morgan Terry. He pulls the black aviators from his water drenched face and places them on top of his head and begins walking down to the ring. At ringside he hops up onto the ring apron and wipes of his boots before climbing between the ropes. In the ring he climbs up onto the turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air while nodding looking deep into the rows of fans.

JM: And finally, Weighing in at 245lbs and coming from Peckem, London, Derrick Trotter:

Yellow pyrotechnics races of into the rafters then Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden  rages out of the arena speakers the fans in the arena start to cheer when Derrick and Rodney Trotter walk out onto the stage they march down to the ring and tag the fans as they go, they get to the ring and Derrick Trotter walks up and climbs through the ropes and into the ring, Rodney then walks back up the ramp to the back.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

All four wrestlers are in the ring, Derrick and Rayven are eye balling each other as are Yolandi and Morgan Terry. Yolandi and Rayven look at each other then turn to their opponents and kick them both in the balls at the same time. Derrick and Morgan double up in pain, Yolandi and Rayven then drop kick Derrick and Morgen and they both fly out of the ring onto the floor.

The crowd goes crazy as Rayven and Yolandi then look at each other and they both smile as they then lock up Rayven kicks Yolandi in the stomach hits an uppercut to the chin then a spinning heel kick. Yolandi falls to the mat as Rayven then urges for Yolandi to get to her feet Rayven runs at her and hits a running drop kick. Yolandi goes down. Rayven goes for the cover.

KZ: Oh so close early on in this match, Rayven nearly had the win.

MJ: She would have done if it wasn’t for Trotter pulling her out of the ring.

Derrick ha grabbed Rayvens legs and pulled her out of the ring and then Irish whips her to the steel steps, You can hear Derrick shout at Rayven “You just got Trottered Baby”. Derrick turns round and is met with a huge clothesline from Morgan who creeped up behind him. Derrick goes down hitting his head hard on the floor. Morgan slides in the ring and grabs hold of Yolandi who is starting to come round a little. He Irish whips her to the ropes and goes for another clothesline she ducks, Bounces of the ropes and hits a clothesline of her own. She then climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and then hits a Hurricanrana sending Morgan to the other side of the ring.

Yolandi then goes to the top turnbuckle once more but this time Derrick jumps up on the apron and pushes Yolandi of the turnbuckle and she lands hard on the floor. Derrick then slides back in the ring and waits for Morgan to get to his feet he then hits a big boot to Morgan he picks Morgan up and hits a body slam and goes for the cover.

Kick out!

KZ: So close for Derrick but not this time.

MJ: You're not going to win a title match via a body slam, That I can tell you.

Derrick gets to his feet he Irish whips Morgen to the corner of the ring he tries to run at Morgan but he is hit with an elbow to the jaw. Morgan then hits Derrick with a swinging neck breaker. Derrick goes down holding the back of his head. The fans are going wild as Morgan stands there in the middle of the ring posing for the fans.

Morgen picks up Derrick and Irish whips him to the corner and then follows up with a flying knee strike to the jaw of derrick who falls to the mat. Morgan then goes for the cover.

KZ; Where the hell did she come from?

MJ: I have no idea but what is for sure is that Morgan would have won this match if it wasn’t for Rayven diving on top of him to break up the three count just in the nick of time.

The replay shows Rayven climbing on the top turnbuckle launching herself in the air and landing an elbow on the head of Morgan breaking the three count as the fans in the area start chanting this is awesome.

Rayev staggers to her feet and backs off as a groggy Derrick gets to his feet she hits a spear and goes for the cover.

Kick out!

She then stands up, Backs of and waits for Morgan to get to his feet and hits a spear on him and then goes for the cover. This time Yolandi breaks up the cover as she slides in the ring and dives on top of Rayven. Morgan is then grabbed from two men on the outside wearing mask and they pull him outside the ring.

KZ
What the hell is this?

One man throws Morgan head first into the steel ring steps while the other kicks him in the head hard against the steel. They then lift up Morgan and start carrying him up the ramp.

MJ
Morgan Terry is being kidnapped?

Back inside the ring Derrick is up and is grabbed by Yolandi who tosses him out of the ring, Rayven then capatulizes hitting Yolandi with a Rayvens Peak and she makes the cover.

1....2.... Derrick tries to break it up but is too late and 3. Ding, Ding.

JM
Here is your winner and NEW WWG Carnage Champion, Rayven.

Rayven is handed the championship belt and she celebrates her victory climbing the turnbuckle and raising the championship belt in the air. Derrick looks disappointed.

MJ
Rayven becomes the new carnage champion.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:58:25 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 10:01:26 pm »

The cameras are backstage and we are following a worried Alligator Man.

AGM
Morgan! Where are you Morgan? ****.

Alligator Man is frantically looking for his friend, he opens door after door. There is no sign of Morgan Terry anywhere. Alligator Man makes his way thru the catering section, the merchandise section and in the locker rooms. Alligator Man then exits the arena to the parking lot and comes to a stop.

KZ
It's the rig!

Sitting in the car park is a smashed up rig.

AGM
Morgan you out here buddy?

" Yes he is"

Alligator Man is then attacked by the two masked men. Alligator Man receives a steel pipe shot to the side of the head busting him open from the ear. One of the men pick up Alligator Man and throws him into the side of a dumpster. They then walk over towards the broken down smashed up rig where Morgan Terry is hunched over next to one of the tyres. One of the man slaps him across the face returning him to consciousness.

" You've been wondering who destroyed your daddy's rig all those months ago..... it was us"

The men take off there masks and standing before Morgan Terry is Abban Garvez and Sebastian Dwight. They walk away leaving a bloody Morgan Terry sitting up against the tyre.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:58:18 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 11:03:21 am »

WWG Absolute Championship
Singles Match
Mike Mewes © vs. Maxwell Lord w/ Alexander Lord

Jason McKenzie: Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! And it is for the WWG Absolute Championship.

The lights go out in the area.  Suddenly, fans begin to pull out their cell phones and shine their lights to illuminate the arena.  Suddenly appearing at the entrance stage is the back of a jacket.  Strobe lights along the jacket are lighting it up. Suddenly, “Cult of Personality” by Living Colour begins playing through the PA system.  The lights come back on revealing Maxwell Lord standing at the top of the stage.

Jason McKenzie: Introducing first, the challenger! Weighing in a two-hundred twenty pounds…”The Man of the Hour”… MAXWELL...LORD!

Maxwell stands at the top of the stage looking over the fans in the arena.  He begins to walk down alley way to the ring.  The fans are on their feet trying to touch Maxwell, but he continues to make his way to the ring.  He rolls under the ring rope and back up into a corner of the ring.  He sits in the corner turnbuckle before using the top rope to pull himself up.  He takes his jacket off as he gets prepared for the match up.  The opening of Aphrodite hits the arena heavily.  Mike Mewes struts on to the stage from the curtain banging his head to the music, his hair waving back and forth.  He stops at the top of the ramp with both fists to his side with his thumb, index and pinkie finger extended on each hand.  His aviators shine in the lights.  He has on black trunks with MEWES across the back written in gold lettering, black knee pads and boots.  He is also wearing a black leather jacket with a black Eagles of Death Metal Death By Sexy T-Shirt.

Jason McKenzie: And his opponent, residing in Palm Desert, California! He is the WWG Absolute Champion! MIKE...MEWES!

Walking down the aisle Mewes dips his sunglasses with his finger, checking out the chicks in the audience while trash talking those Mewes haters in attendance.  A smirk is on his face as he makes his way to the ring.  He walks up the steps to the apron which he then turns to the crowd and gyrates his hips in a suggestive motion.  After entering he stands in the middle facing the crowd once again and begins gyrating again, this time running his hand down his chest and abdomen in a sexual manner.  After he is done he takes of his jacket and lays it in the corner.

DING! DING! DING!

The two look to lock up Mewes suddenly launches himself at Lord with a rolling big boot.  Maxwell catches him and still holding on to that leg Lord begins to go to town with back chops to Mewes’ chest.  Lord trips Mewes down to the canvas and looks to spin into a submission, Mewes boots him off.   Mewes jumps back up to his feet as has a hold of the back Lord...German Suplex... connects with a bridging pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Mike Johnson
: Maxwell powers out at two!

Kevin Zander: Both men feeling each other out here in the early goings!

Both men are up now as they begin to trade strikes.  Lord ducks a patented Mike Mewes spinning back elbow and connects with a forearm smash, and another! A third sends Mewes stumbling into the corner.  Maxwell wears on his opponent with shoulder strikes, then a Hip Toss out of the corner!  Maxwell slams Mike Mewes, as Lord stalks Chris Hero and waits for him to get up, Sleeperhold! Maxwell has the submission locked in, looking to slow things down or perhaps even stop Mike Mewes right here.  Mewes struggles to free his head as Lord is wrenching to hold on.  Mewes falls down to one knee and he’s in trouble.  It looks like Mewes is out, No! he’s throwing elbows to the abdomen of Maxwell Lord.  Mike is able to stand up but Maxwell is refusing to release the hold, wrapping his legs around Mike Mewes’ body and forcing Mewes to carry the entire body weight of Maxwell.  Mewes runs backwards ramming Lord into the corner!  Maxwell finally releases the hold!  Mewes stacks up Lord in the corner and he’s got him in position! SUPERPLEX connects thunderously!  As Mewes chases down Maxwell Lord flailing body for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Mike Johnson:
No, Lord rolls the shoulder up!

Kevin Zander: But he’s far from being out of trouble!

Mewes exits to the apron as Maxwell is still down, trying to regain his composure. Mewes springs over the top rope, double foot stomp!  It misses, Maxwell rolls just out of range and as Hero loses his balance, Maxwell Lord has him in a rolling cradle pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Mewes fights out of it as both men are again back to their feet.  Mewes looks to whip Maxwell Lord but it’s reversed as Lord whips Mewes, Reverse atomic drop!  Maxwell lord uses a dirt but legal move.  Lord charges Mewes... Snap power slam... Mewes counters!  Lord is up quickly and Mewes smashes him with an elbow, that spins Maxwell around.  SUPERMAN PUNCH!  Feeding off of the energy of this, Mewes exits to the apron and climbs the top turnbuckle, now turning with his back to Maxwell, taunting to Alexander at ringside.  Alexander beckons Maxwell to get up.  Mewes goes for the SHOOTING STAR PRESS and Maxwell gets the knees up.  Maxwell hops to his feet with a smug laugh before he grabs hold of a leg... FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!  Alexander stands on the outside beating the mat cheering on Maxwell.  Mewes knows to transition to his stomach but Maxwell is ready. Maxwell release one leg and uses the other to transition into an INDIAN DEATHLOCK!  Instantly, Mewes is trying to punch his way out of the hold but Maxwell stays out of range!  Mike knows what he has to do as he struggles to pull himself and Maxwell towards the ropes.  The pain is getting unbearable as Mewes winces and he’s ready to tap.  Mike explodes and now he’s got a hold of the bottom rope.  The ref counts 1...2...3...4... Maxwell takes full advantage of the five seconds allotted to the rope break count.  Maxwell Lord waits for Mewes to slowly get back to his feet before landing a low dropkick to the knee.  Lord follows up with another dropkick, this time right to the chin of Mike Mewes! Lord goes for a quick cover

ONE!

TWO!

Mike Johnson:
Mewes continues to show his resiliency!

Kevin Zander: Lord is a pro, he’s not rattle, and with his brother pushing him, it’s only a matter of time before he puts Mike Mewes down.

Maxwell grabs Mewes’ hair and pulls him to his feet, Lord sets up a suplex but he barely gets Mewes off the ground.  He tries again but Mike blocks it.  Mewes instead lifts up Lord!  Crash Landing Suplex!  Mewes looks to go for the cover but the referee stop him as Maxwell has grabbed a hold of the bottom rope.  Lord takes advantage of this rule now, using the ropes to get to his feet.  Mewes screams at Lord “C’Mon!” The two begin trading right hands as the crowd cheers!  Maxwell rakes the eyes! Swinging Neckbreaker!  Lord lands it heavy as Mike is slammed down to the canvas.  Lord now mounts Mewes and using his left hand to lift Mike’s head of the mat by his hair while landing big shots with his right hand. After ten shots the official tries to jump in but Max is having none of it as he continues to go to town on Mike Mewes. The referee is again forced to begin a DQ count 1...2...3... As Maxwell finally lets up.  Max now stomps away at Mewes until Mike catches Lord’s boot and sends him away spinning and off balance. Mike grabs the leg and rolls up his calf... SHAKE, RATTLE & ROLL!  Wait?  The ref calls for a break as as Maxwell is too close to the ropes and immediately grabs the bottom rope, and Alexander is emphatically pointing it out to the ref to begin his count!   The counts 1...2...3...4, the ref pulls Mewes off  Lord, Mewes is furious now, jumping up and screaming at the official.  He turns around and to continue his assault to Maxwell Lord, but is surprised to find Alexander standing up on the apron.  Alexander is shouting at Mewes, who laughs and gives Alexander a crotch chop sign!  He turns to Maxwell to pick him up but Maxwell breaks his grasp and slips behind him.  Maxwell springboards off the ropes with a DISASTER KICK!  Maxwell crawls to the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Mike Johnson
: And A HALF!  Mewes gets his arm up at the last possible second!

Kevin Zander: It seems like the Lord brothers are beginning wear down Mewes now!

Mike Johnson: Hold on!  Wait just a second!

At that moment, Saitama Gomi is seen making his way down the entrance ramp, Gomi heads right toward Alexander Lord.  The two begin a heated argument that turns into fisticuffs. The appearance from Gomi takes the attention from Maxwell for a slight second and Mewes rolls him up from behind and grabs onto the ropes without the referee seeing.

1...2....3, ding, ding.

MJ
Mewes stole this one!

Mewes quickly rolls outside the ring grabbing his championship and jumps the barricade and into the fans. Gomi quickly joins him while Alexander checks on Maxwell who is irate.

KZ
I don't think we have seen the end of this.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:04:45 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 11:05:50 am »

The cameras follow Mewes and Gomi backstage. Gomi slaps Mewes on the back.

SG
Woooohoooo, still the champ!

MM
Never in doubt. What a party we are going to have tonight.

SG
The party never ended. Ethan is waiting in the limo, lets go.

Gomi is sent flying across the room by a running Nick Sadistic. Nick then grabs Mewes across the neck and slams him against the wall. The Lords then walk into the scene. Maxwell gets close to Mewes.

ML
It's only a matter of time before that championship is mine.

Lord walks off and Nick lets Mewes go and leaves.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:17:11 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 11:21:46 am »

Madeline Ayers
Joining me at this time is the Boss, Frederick Kavanagh. Fred thankyou for your time. The internet is buzzing with rumors and speculation about how the championship match last week was allowed. Can you enlighten us on how it happened?

Frederick Kavanagh
I've read the dirt sheets. From me being behind the syndicate to Licious being back. All false. Truth is i'm still investigating on how the match was signed off, because it was. I can assure you and the fans that I wasn't behind it and i am defiantly not backing the syndicate. The Syndicate is a disease and the WWG needs to cure it, the sooner the better. I'm working around the clock to insure that nothing like this happens again.

Walking into the scene is Wretched Nobody with Grace and the championship. Wretched stands infront of Frederick looking straight at him. Grace just laughs and they walk off heading towards the entrance ramp.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 04:38:17 pm »

"Give Me Everything You Got" Instrumental by Blue Stahli blasts throughout the PA System. Jack Pummels comes out when the chorus starts. Some of the crowd is booing while others cheer. The camera takes a shot of a fan with a "Keep Calm, and Destroy - AGAIN!" sign. Jack Pummels then walks down the ramp, chuckling to himself about Kai’s rant - knowing full well if he is this upset about what The Syndicate did, he wouldn’t be very happy once Jack himself got back into play.

Jason McKenzie: Introducing your Special Guest Referee for the evening!  Hailing from New Mexico!  He stands at a Height of 6’2” and a Weight of 225 pounds - The Architect!  Jack Pummels!

Jack climbs the steel steps and climbs up on the turnbuckle. He flips his hair back, the water in his hair splatters everywhere as there is a close up on his face. A trance-like serious look sets in on the face of Jack Pummels, as he is caught up in looking at the ring he hasn’t stepped foot into in such a painfully long time. He jumps into the ring and monkey flips in. He cracks his knuckles with a grin as he gets ready for the match. The music fades out.

MJ
Kai is furious tonight...

KZ
And Jack looks absolutely ready for a fight - but we’ve yet to see the world champion….

The arena lights flicker and suddenly everything falls under a deep blanket of darkness.  There is a single spotlight beaming to life in the middle of the ring, revealing an old battered Victorian gothic music box.  The ratchet lever on the music box begins to spin and we all hear the gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that grows more ominous with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth, leaving us in the pitch of blackness, gripped by the callous, talon-clawed hands of fear as Lux Aeterna Tenebrosi Stellata begins to play.

Jason McKenzie: Ladies and Gentlemen - Brace yourselves!

The center of the entranceway lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  She is amped up and excited  Grace Brutal makes her way down the aisle alone as smoke crawls across the canvas surrounding everyone in the ring, at ringside and into the audience.

Jason McKenzie :  Making her way down the aisle the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal!

Grace makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring.  She walks to the music box and closes it.  A tiny spark flicks outside the ring. The spark quickly and suddenly turns into a small flame stood upon the wick of a candle which illuminates the contours and crevices of The Wretched Nobody's haggard mask, and the sparkling metal of the World Title draped across his shoulder.

Jason McKenzie: This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hundred and Forty Four Pounds he is… a former Two Time WWG Heavyweight champion Champion of the WORLD!  THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Nobody blows the candle out and the arena lights rise again.  He slithers under the bottom rope and slides back sitting in the corner.  Nobody reaches for the top rope and pulls himself back to his feet.  He rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – gently tapping together the tips of his fingers seeming intent on hearing the sweet release of the bell ringing.

Jack rips the title out of Nobody’s hands and holds it up in the air before showing it to Kai - who doesn’t take his eyes off of Wretch and simply nods.  Grace exits the ring as Jack hands the bell outside and calls for the bell.

MJ
Kai is on the move!

KZ
Look out - There’s an angry Storm moving in!

With no warning Kai jets across the ring into a Running knee strike to a cornered Nobody!  Wretch falls out of the corner and Kai immediately goes for the top rope, as the monster gets up Kai delivers a Diving double foot stomp to the back of the head of a bent over Nobody!  Kai is back to his feet with a nip-up and leaps right into a Jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick!

MJ
Kai is an absolute firestorm of offence right now!

KZ
Keep on him, Kai!  Don’t let him get the upper hand and you can win this thing!

Kai measures up Wretch and prepares for another high impact strike but as he rushes in for a diving forearm shot - Nobody catches his wrist and turns it around with a brutal “Cradle of Bedlam”!

MJ
OH NO! Kai can rally from this, I know he can!

KZ
The Wretched Nobody has created a brand by turning momentum around in a heartbeat.  Every move this man employs absolutely levels opponents.  Kai isn’t beat yet - but he just got a taste of why Nobody is a three time world champion.

Wretch rips Kai up off the ground and is thrown into the rope - he scapes to the top and dives off with a spring board clothesline that Nobody stifles with a stiff Standing Shoulder block!  Kai tries to pick himself up when two massive hands clasp around his neck and he is dead-lifted up into a Chokebomb Kai gets his feet up on Nobody’s shoulders and uses the momentum to lift himself up into a mile high missle dropkick!

MJ
The Dropkick Expert just showed us the Goods!

KZ
Kai deserved every inch of his Number One Contendership contract and he’s in there intending to prove that no matter who his opponent is.

MJ
Even if he’s a near seven foot freak who doesn’t feel pain, he still feels all two hundred and five pounds to the skull!

KZ
Indeed he does, but I remind you, Mike.  Nobody is notorious for turning matches around fast.

The fans are soaked up in this bout cheering wildly as Kai scrambles to his feet and goes for a Standing moonsault on Nobody - who rolls out of the way!  Nobody shakes his head as Kai gets back up off the ground only to take a severe Battering Ram into turnbuckle!  Kai staggers back out of the corner into a “Spine Chiller”! The fans are audibly booing for Nobody!

MJ
Damnit!  Come on Kai!  You can’t let him get the advantage!

KZ
These fans are getting into this match!

Nobody pays no mind to the crowd and pulls Kai up into an Orange Crush Bomb - that Kai counters into a beautiful Tornado DDT!    Kai gets back up as Nobody gets to a knee in just enough time to see the Superkick!

MJ
Nobody just wore ALL that!

KZ
Kai is using his versatile kick arsenal to hold the margin of victory tonight!

Kai leans against the ropes regaining his composure as Nobody roars to lift and gets back up off the ground - Kai goes for his devastating Crescent kick but Nobody catches his leg and grasps the back of Kai’s neck pulling him into a skull splitting series of Repeated Headbutts!  Nobody lifts Kai up by the throat and runs across the ring delivering a Chokeslam into the Turnbuckles!  Kai slouches down while Nobody runs across the ring and slams himself into the opposite corner to rebound out harder and faster as he aims for a Sedative into the corner - but Kai pulls himself out onto the apron at the last second and as Nobody staggers back from the empty corner Kai flies into a Springboard forearm smash!  Nobody staggers away and falls to a knee, Kai zips to his feet and quickly nails the farthest ropes giving himself plenty of room to speed up into - Nobody’s unforeseen Creeping in the Dark kick!

MJ
****! ****!

KZ
Mike! There are kids watching!

MJ
And a passionate colour commentator named Mike!  This is insane!  Kai is slowing down no more than Wretch is!  But I can’t handle this intense back and forth...

KZ
I know it’s hard, but pull up your socks, man.  You need to have a serious conversation with yourself.

Nobody lifts Kai up and goes for another Chokeslam into the corner - but Kai senses it and as he’s thrown, he turns in mid-air coming back off at Nobody with a 720 Tornado DDT!  Nobody’s head snaps off the canvas but Kai lands awkwardly beneath him taking a massive shoulder to the ribs.  Kai gets to his feet holding his midsection as Nobody slowly rises from the mat, Kai fires off a Crescent kick that drops the big man, but as we’ve seen before he’s hard to keep down and to everyone’s amazement Nobody again begins to rise.  As he gets to a knee, Kai begins delivering rights to the side of Nobody’s head.  Nobody takes a few but on the last he grabs Kai’s fist, and counters into an “Abreaction” - but rather than drop him inside the ring he runs to the ropes and sends Kai crashing onto the back of his head out on the floor!  Jack jumps in and scolds Nobody for the ruthless move as Kai lay still outside!

MJ
Nobody with a dastardly Double Underhook Piledriver!   He should be disqualified for that!

KZ
If he is, Kai doesn’t win the belt.

Nobody pushes Jack away but Pummels isn’t about to let that slide - Jack spins the monster around and kicks him in the nuts!  Nobody’s body betrays him and he collapses to a knee giving Pummels enough time to deliver a long lost Blackout Curbstomp!  The fans are roaring in excitement as Jack boots Wretch out to the floor and celebrates alone in the middle of the ring.

MJ
Jack isn’t counting Kai, and he’s barely moving - but at least he’s moving!

KZ
Jack has been waiting the better part of two years to do that.  Nobody is in a bad, bad way right now and Grace looks like she’s losing her mind over there!

The arena lights go out...

MJ
Great… The Syndicate.

The lights come back up...

KZ
NO WAY!

“Pinball” Jack Grayson is on the top rope inside the ring - barely long enough to measure up Nobody, and he leaps into a Game Over!  Grayson folds himself over Nobody and recoils onto the ground beside him!  Jack Pummels sees the dive but doesn’t see the impact and he saunters over to the ropes, casually.  He makes a motion that he didn’t see any assault and shrugs it off.

MJ
Well Jack’s getting into things now.

KZ
Rather nonchalantly, but yes.

With that, the lights go out again and when they come up The Syndicate are strategically placed around the ring.  The Brothers Lord are at either end blocking off the ring where Kai lay, Nick Sadistic is behind Jack Pummels and Yolandi on the top rope!  Jack Pummels looks around and backs into the far corner keeping an eye on the two in the ring.

MJ
Why isn’t he throwing out the match?

KZ
Everyone is banned from Ringside, Jack Grayson made the first strike - but The Syndicate weren’t far behind.

A man jumps the barricade and collides with a forearm shot to the back of Maxwell Lord’s head!  Jack Pummels calls for the bell ending the match!  Alexander attacks the newcomer, as another man jumps the other barrier into a Zefside Zol off the top from Yolandi while Sadistic slides outside and gets in the fight!

MJ
Who are these guys!?

KZ
I don’t know but The Syndicate aren’t waiting to find out!

MJ
This is absolute mayhem out here!

KZ
Everyone is fighting everyone!

MJ
This is going to screw everything up!

KZ
The rankings are unaffected by a thrown out match… Nobody has retained the championship, but Kai is still our number one contender.

MJ
We need some security down here to settle this down.

KZ
I’m not sure we should send our security team into this battle!

WINNER: None.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: