Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 09:38:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place  (Read 72 times)
Dave
HOF

Wrestler: Kai Shepard
Hometown: Cape Town
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Finishers: Kai of the Storm

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: October 24, 2016, 12:53:18 pm »

Pure Hate returns from a promo video, with Kevin Zander and Mike Johnson standing behind their desks, ready to introduce the final segment.

KZ
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s finally time for our main event of the evening, the WWG World Heavyweight Championship match.

MJ
The Wretched Nobody stole his way into this match, somehow winning the championship in a match he wasn’t actually a part of, and now faces off with Kai Shepard, who earned the title match in the Time to Shine match at Revolution.

The house lights in the arena go dark, and the sound of brass instruments rings out through the arena, followed by the call of rapid strings. Lights flash rapidly throughout the arena.

KZ
What the hell is going on?!

MJ
Oh, I recognise that music!

The guitar riff kicks in, and the crowd erupt in cheers. Flashes of storm clouds and wild weather dart across the big screen in the arena. Lyrics kick in, but still no sign of any star, until finally, the vocalist screams “HERE I AM!”. Kai Shepard steps out onto stage.

MJ
It’s the Human Hurricane, Kai Shepard, returning to his original pre-WWG entrance music! And this is the special version, the 2000 remaster of “Rock You Like A Hurricane”, Kai used for most of his big matches!

KZ
Who does this guy think he is? Special entrance music, just because he’s got a title match, that’s ridiculous!

“Rock You Like A Hurricane (2000)” continues to play through the arena as Kai makes his way down the entrance ramp, his Time to Shine briefcase in hand. He slides into the ring where he hands it over to the referee, making its official, and mounts the turnbuckle to the cheers of the crowd. As his music fades out, Kai reaches down to the timekeeper and calls for a microphone.

KZ
And now he wants to talk? There’s no time for that, this is time for our main event! The Wretched Nobody better crush this guy.

The music fades completely, but the crowd’s cheers and screams stop Kai from speaking straight away, as he soaks in their adulation. Finally, he speaks.

Kai Shepard
Feels good to have the old music back again.

A dedicated group of fans at ringside start singing the chorus as Kai smiles and conducts. He cuts them off.

Kai Shepard
I don’t know how long they’ll let me go on before they send Wretched Nobody out here to start this fight, but, well, it’s about damn time I got some time to come out here and talk. So that’s what I’m gonna do.

He sits down in the middle of the ring, stretching his legs out in front.

Kai Shepard
For some reason, whenever there’s free time on a show for someone to just come out and speak their mind, they sent out all the same people, all the time. You people sit there and cheer or boo, doing whatever you do, just waiting for the show to go on. I know you didn’t come here to hear me talk. You came here to see world class athletes put on the show of a lifetime. And I promise you, I’m getting to that. But sometimes, you have to be selfish. And that’s why I’m out here right now, microphone in hand. It’s my turn to talk, and I want to make the most of my time.

Kai hop up to his feet and paces around the front of the ring, before leaning against the ropes, looking down at a cameraman, and staring straight into the lens as the image is projected on the big screen.

Kai Shepard
I won’t be ignored any longer! I won’t be the guy that does the two minute backstage interviews, the guy that gets all his airtime online, in YouTube videos, on Facebook, whatever the **** they decide I should be on. I’m Kai fokken Shepard, the number one contender for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship! The former WWG Carnage Champion! The man this company spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on, just to get me here. You bring me here, and what? Want me to sit in the back, wait for your lapdogs to come crawling to me with the same questions they ask every motherfucker in this place?  You want me to stick a camera in my car as we travel from city to city, from one end of the earth to the other, but won’t put me out here, in front of my fans, with a live camera? Enough of this bullshit. It’s about time you listened to me, and put me in the spotlight I have earned.

Kai leans back and takes his next position sitting on the top turnbuckle, facing the inside of the ring.

Kai Shepard
You know, I started preparing for this match a couple of weeks ago. Back when it was announced I would face the winner of Trine Larsen versus Marcus Collins. I watched their matches, I dug through the archives, I prepared as best as I could for each of them. So what happens on Sunday night’s Carnage? Grace Brutal, a woman with no power, declares that Wretched Nobody is included in their match, after both have been injured. Somehow, someone, somewhere, has apparently authorised this complete and utter bullshit, but Frederick Kavanagh has no idea who could have, when he is the only man. Once again that piece of **** Wretched Nobody and his **** valet Grace Brutal get their way, and instead of, I don’t know, postponing the match and letting me fight the rightful champion, I get this. I fought hard to earn my championship opportunity. The Wretch just walked to the ring.

He hops off the turnbuckle and starts pacing the ring.

Kai Shepard
And before we hear another hour long diatribe from Grace Brutal or Wretched Nobody about how they’re the darkest of the fokken dark, how they’ll destroy my soul, you know all that stuff that sounds so dark and edgy, it gives twelve year olds wet dreams – let me just say this. I don’t give a **** how much of a creep you are. How much of a monster you think you are. I don’t give a damn what you do to me. The earth is not a cold dead place for you to rule over. This is not the era of demons or monsters, or **** psycho clowns. This is the age of enlightenment. The time of your reigns of terror, or “darkness”, or whatever you fokken want to call it, is over. Tonight, I’m sending you back to the asylum you came from. Tonight, I’m stepping into that spotlight. Tonight, I’m taking what I fokken deserve!

The crowd starts cheering madly for Kai, as he violently pulls his jacket off and launches it into the crowd.

Kai Shepard
The storm ain’t coming, Wretch. It’s already fokken here.

Kai drops the microphone over the top rope and out to the floor, and turns to face the ramp, where he gestures wildly for the Wretched Nobody to make his appearance, as the crowd behind him chants in support.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 11:14:16 am »

Honestly - this folds SO well with what I did, the only part of it that I can say I find lacking... is the time to have done more build up.  I'm hopeful we can extend the Kai/Wretch feud until the next ppv
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: