Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:16:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

...Yolandi?

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ...Yolandi?  (Read 80 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: October 24, 2016, 05:59:40 pm »

Rayven is seen walking through the backstage area prior to Carnage when generic backstage interview person walks up to her with a microphone and a cameraman in tow.

GBIP::
“Rayven!  Just wanted to get your thoughts on your fatal four way match coming up at Pure Hate.”

Rayven stopped and stared a hole into GBIP, lifting a hand and placing it on the microphone, slowly lowering it out of view.

Rayven::
“Here’s what’s going to happen.  You’re going to shut up and listen, and when I’m done, I’m going to walk down that hallway and you’re not going to follow me.  And until that time, you’re not going to say a word, capiche?”

GBIP just nodded his head and stood there, afraid to move, as though Rayven might tear his heart out through his stomach if he did.  I mean, she wouldn’t do something like that, right?  Right?!

“So here’s the deal about this match coming up.  I don’t know why Kavanagh found it necessary to make this a fatal four way match.  This could have been done very simply as a one on one match between myself and Yolandi Visser and the outcome would have been the same.  Why do I say that?  Simple.  Because she’s the only one out of this party that has ever managed a victory over me.  Why anyone thinks that either Derrick Trotter or Morgan Terry deserve a match with me, let alone for a title, is beyond me.”

Rayven sighed and glanced down the hallway for a moment before shaking her head.

“I’m so disgusted with the fact that they’re in this match.  I literally have nothing to say about them.  Morgan Terry had one chance to beat me, and he came nowhere close to achieving that goal.  I beat him easily, just like I said I would.  End of story, the outcome is going to be the same if he tries again.”

“Now Derrick, I -do- have one thing to say to you.  You, along with everyone else, can just knock it off with the pregnancy rumors and jokes.  Step one, I’m not pregnant.  Step two, it’s impossible for that to happen.  And step three, if anyone around here is still under the delusion that I’m into men, then you’re more delusional than Derrick Trotter thinking he can beat me in a wrestling match.”

GBIP::
“Buuuut, what about Tony Mann?”

Rayven blinked and just stared at GBIP for a long moment.

“I thought I told you not to talk.  Now go back to shutting up and let me continue.  Derrick Trotter deserves to be in this match less than Morgan Terry.  Why do I say that?  Because not only have I beat Derrick Trotter more than once, I’ve beat him literally every time I’ve been forced to step in the ring against him.  It’s pretty **** pathetic to be completely honest.  He gets shot after shot after SHOT, and he still can’t manage to find a single win against me.  Not matter how he tries, how he cheats, whoever he brings to the ring with him to try and pull one over on me, it just NEVER happens!  And guess what, spoiler alert, it’s not going to happen at Pure Hate.  Derrick Trotter will be walking out of Pure Hate the same way he walks out of every match against me.  With his head hanging in despair as he realizes he failed to beat me yet again.  The guy must seriously be high if he thinks he stands a chance of ever earning a victory over me.  Not today Derrick.  Not ever.”

“Now let me get down to the nitty gritty of what’s really going to be the main draw of this whole match.  Everyone, Kavanaugh included, knows that this match is really going to come down to one thing.  It’s going to come down to Rayven and Yolandi.  We’re the only competitors in this match with an ounce of talent to us.  Trotter and Terry combined on their best day, couldn’t beat either of us alone on our worst day.  It’s proven, it’s happened over and over again.  But Yolandi is a different story.  That one…”

Rayven trailed off for a bit and stared down the hallway at something unseen off camera.

“That one is different somehow.  She holds some sort of power over me.  I don’t know what it is exactly, but, there’s just something about her that I haven’t seen in anyone else ever.  She’s some kind of different, and it vexes me.  Maybe one day I’ll figure out what it is exactly, but until then....  Yolandi is the only one in this match that is of any concern to me.  I’d like to say that I’m as confident that I’ll beat her as I am I’ll beat Derrick Trotter and Morgan Terry, but…”

She trailed off again, then shook her head and looked directly into the camera.

“I don’t know what’s up with you.  I don’t know if you’re aligning with The Syndicate or not, but…  If you are, then you’re making yourself my enemy.  If not, your little birdie is still right here.  All you have to do is just reach out to me.”

Another glance down the hallway, before looking back to the camera.

“.....Please?”
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 06:02:52 pm »

Not proud of this.  Time got away from me again, so this is short, rushed, and would've been longer if I wasn't up against deadline.  Meh, at least I got something in.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 08:04:28 pm »

Still not a bad one. Think your the favourite to win this match. Nice trash talk Rayven sure don't like trotter lol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:05:12 pm by Derrick Trotter » Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: