Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 09:43:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Dreamer

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dreamer  (Read 43 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: October 24, 2016, 05:59:40 pm »

The Dreamer

WWG’s fourth annual Pure Hate event is almost here!  In less than twenty-four hours, the superstars and ladies of World Wrestling Generation will be descening upon the WWG Arena for this exciting pay-per view.  While everyone has their own methods of getting mentally and physically prepared to compete especially for a performance at a huge event like “Pure Hate”, one of the men in a showcase title bout has taken a slightly different approach.  The number one contender for the WWG Absolute Championship will be cashing-in the guaranteed contract that he won back at “Revolution”.  Before he steps into the ring with Mike Mewes, he has decided to document his day with a series of video blogs!  The WWG Universe are about ot be treated to an insight into the pre-match prepartions of the “Man of the Hour” himself, MAXWELL...LORD!

Maxwell Lord
@P1MaxLord
"Pure Hate Vlog Entry #1."

The first vidoe to hit WWG.com goes up in the early hours of the morning, before most people are even awake.  It begins in a hotel room, clearly being filmed on a digital hand camera rather than any of WWG’s usual top-notch media equipment.  After a little bit of shake camera to start, the camera is positioned on the room’s desk table and the man responsible for the video steps back into the shot.  Maxwell Lord is dressed comfortably and casually in a black hoodie, like he might have only arrived at the hotel not too long ago or perhaps even just stepped off his plane into the city.  He smirks at the camera as he situates himself direcly in the frame, while he tosses his battered Time to Shine briefcase down on the bed behind him.  A small digital alarm clock next to the bed displays the time - 12:00 A.M. - as Maxwell begins to speak.

MAXWELL LORD
Hello, WWG Universe...Maxwell Lord here checking in.  I know you are probably what I’m doing here at twelve o’clock in the morning, when I have a huge match tomorrow.  Well, it’s a Pretty big match for me, and I would lying if I didn’t say I was just a little bit nervous.  Not nervous like I’m going to throw up but just anxious.  The anticipation is killing me.  This  has been a long time coming, trust me on that.  I have been wrestling for the WWG for a couple of years, including a few LOA’s, but yet still have yet to actually hold a WWG championship belt.  I know it may come as a shock to some people, because of the way I carry myself and the way I talk.  But talking hasn’t gotten what I wanted.  It wasn’t until I started really applying myself.  I started to focus on the little things.  I started working out every day.  I started watching film on myself, as well as going back and watching some of the legends of the past.  I turn away from most of my vices and put my total focus on wrestling.  This was my dream as a kid; to grow up, become a professional and be champion.  We all have that desire.  Now, I have the opportunity, yet again, right in front of me.

He leans back slightly, still smirking with all of his usual confidence.  Maxwell keeps his focus on the camera as he talks, speaking in the kind of self-assured tones that anyone familiar with him would probably expect.

MAXWELL LORD
This is a milestone event in life.  I would compare it to things like graduations... Marriages... Child birth... and all that other stuff.  People record those kind of moments, so they can remember them forever.  So, they can remember them, and then bore their friends and family to sleep every time they decide to throw a home movie night.  But in principle this is solid.  Important events need to be remembered.  And Maxwell Lord becoming Absolute Champion!  Finally, being recognized as one of the best, I would say the best in the world!  There is nothing that is important than that, at least to me.  So, I have to document this moment.  This is probably the single most important moment in my career!

Maxwell lets those words sink in for a few moments, wanting to make sure that his message is perfectly clear.  He wants everyone to know what this moment is for him and why he’s recording it.

MAXWELL LORD
Like I said, this is something I’ve been dreaming about...more importantly, working for...all my life.  And while I’m sure there are probably a lot of other people out there that had the same dream at some point, how many can say that they really reached for it?  I have heard plenty of guys on the roster some out and share their emotional baggage, crying about how they wanted to be champion since they were kids as well, but who cares, if you’re not going to put the work in.  It’s all fine and dandy to want to be a Champion when you’re a kid, but it’s just something that children might say they want to be when they’re older, like an astronaut, or a lion tamer.  Those are just childish fantasies that really never happen.  But for me this is it!  There is no back up plan.  This is my life.  Every time I get asked the question of what I do for a living, and I say “I’m a professional wrestler”, people who aren’t into the business give me the side eye.  They look down on our business.  They don’t know the struggles of going town to the town.  The don’t know the time and effort put into perfecting every move that you do in the ring.  They don’t know the countless hours of conditioning that we go through.  They look at it like a circus act.  It doesn’t help when you have guys like Mike Mewes parading around with championship belts.  He’s a true clown in our industry and I’m going to end him.  He’s been on a run and he has a fan base, but none of that matters to me.  I’m going kick his ass, take his title and give you wrestling fans a champion that you can be proud of. 

He keeps looking into the camera, the confidence clearly visible in his eyes.  Maxwell smirks and reaches for his digital camera, adjusting it slightly as he gets ready to sign-off on this first video in his series.

MAXWELL LORD
Alright I think that’s enough for now.  I’ve got a big day ahead, the biggest in WWG history if you ask me.  I’ll have another video after I’ve had a good night sleep.  I still have a lot to discuss, Good Night , Universe![/color

Maxwell turns off the camera, which bring the video to an end.  And the viewers that had been watching this first installment on WWG.com all quickly click on the next link bring up the second video in this series.

Maxwell Lord
@P1MaxLord
"Pure Hate Vlog Entry #2."

The next video comes to WWG.com in the middle of the morning, in plenty of time for most people to watch the first two as a back-to-back sequence. This one opens with a shot of a gym, probably a facility of the hotel where Maxwell has spent the night. There does not seem to be many people currently using the work-out equipment, and in fact because it's so quiet a janitor can be seen in the background giving some of the gear a once-over while he drags his mop and bucket between the machines. The camera appears to have been propped on a weight-lifting bench or some other flat surface, as Maxwell Lord appears in the shot. He looks like he might have already finished whatever morning exercise routine he was engaged in, as he has already put a gray sweatshirt on. Maxwell takes a gulp of an energy drink, as he steps away slightly from the camera. After checking that it is working as he would like, he flashes one of his trademark smirks toward the screen.

MAXWELL LORD
So as you can all see, I'm off to an early start. I've already been through my morning cardio... and I've got my breakfast of champions right here!  Obviously, with this being such an important day for me, I'm not wasting a single moment of it. I've already spent months training and getting ready for this match, but there's no such thing as being over-prepared in a situation like this. As a matter of fact, I'd say I'm in the best shape of my life!  And considering this is ME we're talking about, that's really saying something! But every second of training, of gym-time, of watching old matches... it all pays off. It all combines to make an absolutely perfect gameplan. Now... I can say with confidence that a consummate athlete like myself, and a man like Mike Mewes, have some VERY different ideas of what goes into a pre-match preparation regimen. I'm pretty sure that Mewes's probably spent more time in the night club than he has inside the gym, based on that whole "playboy" look that he's been working on for years now. And as for watching old matches and studying his opponents... well, why would the 'ladies man' want to do something as trivial as that, when he can spend his time delving into some alcohol? Because that's the kind of thing that wins matches, right? Forget athletic ability or wrestling skills. It all comes down to who's the best at pickup lines to college girls and who can take the most body shots, right?

He laughs to himself, then sits down in front of the camera on tan unused exercise machine.  Lord finishes his drink, then sets it down to one side, before he returns his full focus on the screen.

MAXWELL LORD
And that's really the thing, isn't it? That's the entire Mike Mewes experience in a nutshell. He's a man that can be summed-up completely by one simple question that he asks himself every time he appears in public: "Where’s the next party?"  Or maybe "What can I say that's sort of shocking but not particularly original, yet will fool naive people into thinking I'm more interesting than I really am?"  It's actually kind of hilarious to watch the lengths that Mewes will go to come across as "entertaining" and "edgy". He's trying so hard to be the wrestling industry's resident maverick, where nobody knows what kind of crazy thing he'll say or do next!  He's so desperate to be noticed, so desperate for people to hear his voice, that he's pulling every blatant trick in the book.  Come on. Let's not kid ourselves. Mike Mewes is a lot of hair, hot-air, and a whole lot of hype... but not a lot of substance to back it all up. He loves to talk, he loves to run his mouth and make all these big and bold claims about himself that his in-ring abilities really can't live up to. People ask me do I respect, and I answer clearly, No!  I don’t respect him.  He doesn’t respect the business.  He doesn’t respect the championship belt that he’s holding.  He’s clown in our industry.  A guy that’s waiting to do his next big stunt.  Well, there’s no stunts with me.  No, camera tricks.  I’m a real wrestler.  This is what I do and I’m the best at it.

Maxwell yells that last line quite loudly, pointing to himself emphatically as he says it. Because the gym is so quiet, it only makes his voice seem that much louder... so much so, that even the janitor stops his cleaning to stare at the outspoken bleach-blond that is recording himself. Lord glances over at the other man and gives a quick "Hey, what's up?" before shaking his head and focusing on the camera again with a smile on his face.

MAXWELL LORD
Tonight, I'm expecting everyone in the WWG Universe to blow the roof off the arena during my championship match. And I don't care whether people are cheering me, booing me... or cheering Mewes, booing him.  It doesn't matter, as long as they're making the kind of reactions that a historic moment in WWG history deserves!  And sure, he might have his share of supporters tonight that are happy to buy into his nonsense and hop aboard the Mewes bandwagon. Trust me, I get it... I understand the appeal in rooting for the "bad guy".  But then again, I'm not exactly a whiter-than-white super hero myself, am I? So I'm pretty sure I'll be able to take some of that "bad boy" shine away from Mewes. And without that, what else has he got that's worth cheering for? A lot of fancy nicknames that he can't live up to! And that's a difference between us that I don't think anyone in the WWG Universe is blind enough to miss. Because when I call myself something, you'd better believe that I always back up every single word! Over the past couple of months, I haven't been humble... I've told it EXACTLY how it is, and called myself everything from the "Man of the Hour" to the "Best of the Best". But whether you like me or hate me, you have to admit that I have always lived up to EVERYTHING that I've said when I've stepped inside the ring! My track record speaks for itself. And so when I stand here in front of the entire world, and call myself the "Soon-to-Be Absolute Champion"... well, that's another name that you can guarantee I'll live up to!

Make no mistake about it, I will do whatever it takes to achieve my dream tonight. I don't care who's standing in my way. After all, I already went through some of the best that WWG has to offer to earn this contract, in one of the most brutal and bloody matches that this company has ever seen...   I've been waiting for this as long as I can remember, and NOTHING is going to stop me from getting what I want tonight. Not Mewes, not anyone or anything. I've come too far and worked WAY too hard for anything to stop me now! This is my time, and I don't care how much of a fight Mike Mewes wants to bring tonight... I'M... BRINGING... MORE! I'm bringing everything that I have, EVERYTHING! And everything that MAXWELL LORD has... is more than ANYBODY ELSE can hope to match!

The next time that I talk to you, WWG Universe... I'll have achieved my life-long dream. It's taken a long time to get here... but let me promise you all right now, it will be worth the wait. Mike Mewes doesn't know what's about to come his way, because I will tear through ANYBODY that tries to stop me from making this happen. The next time that I talk to you, it will be as the best wrestler in the world today, bar none! It will be as the... ABSOLUTE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

[/font]
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)