Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:21:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Carnage 9th November 2016

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Carnage 9th November 2016  (Read 195 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: October 26, 2016, 08:00:02 pm »

WWG Carnage

Single Match
Morgan Terry vs Sebastian Dwight

Single Match - Carnage Championship
Rayven vs Derick Trotter

Single Match
Jack Pummels vs Yolandi Visser

Tag Team Match
Mike Mewes & Saitama Gomi vs Maxwell Lord & Alexander Lord

Pure Hate Rematch - Non Championship
Kai Shepard vs Wretched Nobody
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:01:35 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 07:53:14 pm »

WWG Carnage

We open backstage as Frederick Kavanagh can be seen backstage dishing out his final delegations to the heads of event staff. 

FK
Alright everyone… I want you all on task, and paying attention tonight.  Things have been crazy lately and I just want this to be a good show.

As the staffers all collect themselves, Grace steps into the scene.  She scanned the area. A familiar scene was laid out before her: about a dozen various production, medical, security, and technical crew - all standing up and down the corridor where Kavanagh is standing, a few of the more secondaries and assistants positioned just outside the main line of the meeting.  She strode across the expanse, past the concerned looking confused faces of the other employees, and wrestlers just punching the clock for the night - her attention on the details of the scene ahead of her is apparent, yet her focus is firmly on our cynosure owner who she approaches from the back. Civilians, wrestlers and officers, alike, stepped out of her way without being asked, in deference to the authority in her face and posture. 

She walked directly into the middle of the closing meeting - turning briefly left and right with a smirk knowing exactly what she’s done.  Grace turns back to face Frederick who certainly doesn’t look pleased.

FK
Yes, Grace?

::Grace Brutal::I’m not entirely pleased with tonight’s booking.

FK
I’m not at all pleased with The Syndicate....

::Grace Brutal::I’m not here to discuss them.  The Wretched Nobody clearly incapacitated Kai at the pay per view.  He was folded up like a smart car went head on with a bulldozer.  I know you knew what you were doing putting Jackie P. in there… everybody had their fun, Kav.  It’s time we get past the fact that Kai just can’t beat My Wretched Nobody.

FK
Well Your Wretched Nobody is certainly going to have a chance to prove you right - in his Best of Five Championship Showdown… that begins - Tonight.

::Grace Brutal::So Nobody has to beat Kai three times before the pay per view?

FK
That would be your ideal situation, yes.

::Grace Brutal::Fine.  That’s just fine.  Let Kai get destroyed, Fred… let all your heroes get destroyed.

FK
If The Wretched Nobody is where he belongs… he can show us.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 07:54:59 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 08:17:21 pm »

KZ
Wow! A best of 5 championship showdown! How exciting. Has anything like this ever happened in the WWG?

MJ
Not in the new era Kevin. Can't speak for the old. It's exciting and it all kicks off here tonight.

KZ
I just got that much more pumped for tonight.

"The Second Coming" by Downstait Cover blasts and the crowd erupt in cheers.

MJ
Looks like Jack Pummels is going to kick off the show.

Pummels walks out onto the ramp as the crowd get even louder at his appearance. Jack has a huge smile on his face as he makes his way down to the ring.

KZ
The PPV ended with Pummels calling the match off with what was a beatdown between The Syndicate and what people beleive to have been members of Cloud9.

MJ
Could it actually be true? Have cloud9 finally made there way into the WWG?

Pummels gets into the ring and soaks up the atmosphere. A Pummels chant breaks out. Pummels admires a sign in the front row that reads " Pummels 4 Champ". The crowd eventually die down and Pummels raises the microphone to his lips.

Jack Pummels
Man that's one thing i missed most about not being inside this ring. That sends chills down my spine. Just like when I kicked Wretched in the balls and then drove his skull into the mat. That was 2 years of frustration right there. Believe me though Wretched you go off lightly, for now. I have more built up inside me and Pure Hate wasn't the end but the beginning. Wretched you want people to run away from you, to be scared. I'll be the first to admit that you are a huge man and have a intimidating factor about you. However Pummels ain't scared. Pummels will Pummel you over and over and over and make you his ****. You took this from me.

Pummels points out to the crowd as they erupt in another cheer.

Jack Pummels
You took the WWG World Heavyweight Championship from me.

The crowd boo at this. The Hives - "Tick Tick Boom" plays and out walks Jack Grayson. Grayson walks along the edges of the ramp with a microphone in hand. The music dies down.

Jack Grayson
Son you've got to be out of your mind. You've what, been out of business for 2 years is it? 2 years and you expect to walk straight back into the World Championship picture. You are dreaming Jack. Kai Shepard is the man who will bring down the Wretched Nobody. He is the man who will become the next WWG World Heavyweight Champion. Not you Jack. Not I. Not anybody unless there names is Kai Shepard.

Jack Pummels
I have no illusions that i will just walts back into a championship shot, i will earn it once again and if that means taking you and your boyfriend Kai down, then by all means i will. Wretched has the main target on his back, championship or no championship.

The lights in the arena start to flicker.

KZ
Oh no!

MJ
He's here....

KZ
But where...

The lights stay dim and on the screen appears the massive body of The Wretched Nobody. The camera slowly zooms out and standing next to the beast of a man is Grace Brutal. Grace has ahold of the World Championship. Standing beside Wretched on the other side is Yolandi Visser and behind them is Nick Sadistic and The Lord Brothers.

Grace Brutal
It's cute that you are both fighting over my Wretch. Jack darling, you've not to worry about Wretched Nobody because tonight Yolandi puts you out just like Wretched did all those years ago. Just like Wretched will take care of Kai and go one zip up and show once again that Kai Shepard can't be the one to take this championship away from my Wretched. Nobody can take it away.

The screen turns to static and the lights come back on. Jack leaves the ring. The camera shoots back to Frederick and beside him stands a member of the staff.

Frederick Kavangh
Ashton, next week lets book Jack Pummels vs Jack Grayson.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 08:20:31 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 08:36:08 pm »

Single Match
Morgan Terry vs Sebastian Dwight

DING DING!

The bell sounds as Morgan and Sebastian circle each other around the ring.  Dwight raises his arm in the air, wanting a battle of strength.  Terry looks at the crowd who has a mixed reaction to the gesture.  Slowly, hesitating a couple times before, Morgan goes to lock up hands, but, before he can Sebastian delivers a thunderous kick to the midsection.  Terry bends over in pain as Sebastian clubs his back with forearm after forearm to the spine.  He runs toward the ropes bouncing off and hits Terry with a basement dropkick to the right knee.  Morgan falls to the ground after having his feet taken out from under him.  Dwight continues to focus on that right leg.  STOMP, STOMP, STOMP!  Vicious stomps to the knee.  He then slams his foot behind the kneecap and wrenches the knee back, stretching the tendons and ligaments to their breaking point.

MJ:  Seems like Dwight came into this match with a clear plan to work on the knee.

KZ:  Of course he did, he’s a member of Magnum PI….they always have a strategy.  That is why they are the team champs!

Sebastian picks him up and launches him into a german suplex, bridging into a pin.

NO!

Morgan kicks out.  Sebastian wastes no time locking in a single leg boston crab, cranking on the right knee once again.  The pain on Terry’s face tells the story of the agony he is going through.  Desperate he reaches for the ropes, but they are just too far away to reach.  Refusing to give up, Terry pushes up with his arms and starts to crawl to the ropes.  He reaches his hand out again, the tips of his fingers just out of reach.  One more push and he is able to grab the ropes, forcing a break from the official.  Dwight taunts Terry as a majority of the crowd boo, some cheers sprinkled in from the Magnum PI fans in attendance.  He walks back toward his opponent but is met with a fist to the stomach.  Terry drives fist after fist into the midsection.  Getting back to his feet Terry runs for the ropes, obviously feeling the damage done to the knee.  However, he is able to launch in the air and hit Dwight with a flying forearm.  Dwight is quickly to his feet but is met with another forearm, and another. 

MJ:  Terry is starting to come back!  The crowd is back in the match.  Morgan trying to gain some momentum!

KZ:  It will get shut down like a Taco Bell with rats…..

Sebastian, looking for a break rolls outside of the ring, trying to gather himself.   Terry looks around at the crowd before rushing to the ropes.  Flying to the floor Terry springboards of the ropes hitting Dwight with a moonsault as both men crash to the floor. 

MJ:  We have a crash and burn!!!

After a few moments Morgan rolls Dwight back in the ring.  He tucks Dwight’s head through his legs, lifting him in the air Morgan hits a last ride powerbomb.

NO!

Dwight kicks out.  He sits up but is met quickly with a running big boot to the face.  Terry was feeling it now.  He allows Dwight to get up and looks for a flying knee strike.  It connects and he runs for another connecting with a second.  He tries to connect with a third but Dwight moves out of the way and hits Terry with a superkick.  Terry falls to the ground.  Dwight looks for a running leg drop but gets nothing but canvas as Terry rolls out of the way.  Terry runs for another big boot but Sebastian ducks the boot.  However, Terry stops and kicks him right in the square of the back.  Terry looks for a spike piledriver, driving his head into the mat.  Terry goes for the cover….

NO!

Dwight gets the shoulder up!

KZ
What's this?

Abban appears on the screen walking what looks to be the farm that Morgan Terry resides with his Mum. This gets the attention of Morgan who yells " You son of a ****" Abban hasn't said anything but keeps walking till him comes up nice and close to the house and looks into one of the windows and inside sits his young boy and Terry's mum eating some dinner.

MJ
Abban and Sebastian have gone to far.

KZ
I might be inclined to agree with you Mike.

Morgan is then clothesline from behind knocking him over the top rope to the outside. Sebastian gets to his feet and waits for Terry to get up. Sebastian dives over the ropes but Morgan moves at the last moment and Sebastian crashes and burns. Morgan once again gazes at the screen. Abban hasnt moved as he stands still watching the family.

4....5...6...7 the referee's countout has now hit 8. Terry is focused on the screen and Sebastian is still on the ground. Morgan starts heading up the ramp. 9....10.

Ding, Ding.

KZ
No winner. Double countout.

MJ
Is Morgan going to his farm?

Morgan reaches the rop of the ramp about to dissapear behind the curtains when he is stuck in the face of a huge big boot from Abban.

MJ
I thought Abban was at the farm?

KZ
It was a trick... or pre recorded.

Abban grabs Terry and throws him down the ramp. Abban follows him down but security come running down the ramp and get between the two men. Sebastian quickly runs up and joins Abban. Sebastian points and laughs at Terry " we had you".

The camera then shows Frederick backstage with the same staff members as before.

Staff
How about Sebastian and Abban vs Morgan and a tag team partner of his choicing next week?

Frederick
I like it, Ashton.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 08:37:27 pm »

Carnage flashes backstage to the locker room area where Rayven is getting ready for her matchup with Derrick Trotter for the Carnage title.  Suddenly the door swings open.  Rayven quickly looks toward the door, an annoyed look from her as she rolls her eyes before lacing up her boots.  Mike Mewes struts in, tipping his sunglasses down a little, revealing his eyes. 

Well, what a fine dime piece we have in here.  Looking sexy girl….

Rayven looked up from the focus she’d had no lacing up her boots and stared at Mewes for a moment.  She just held the laces suspended where she was at in the process and stared blankly ahead of him.

Yeah, I know I looked good.  Didn’t need you to confirm that for me.

Mewes let out a low chuckle as he looked Rayven up and down.  He knew exactly what he wanted, a confident, maybe arrogant smirk on his face appears.  He tips his sunglasses back up.

Ooooh this one has some sass on her.  I like that baby.  You can get sassy with me any day….preferably in between the sheets.  What do you say girl?  You know you want a piece of this.

Rayven rolled her eyes and resumed lacing her boots.

The only piece of you that I want is one of those belts you’re carrying around.  Besides, are you even sure I’m your type?

She stood up and stretched, cracking her back a couple times.

After all, your all night sex party looks awfully full of sausage to me….

Mewes looked at the Absolute title around his waist and the Team title he had draped over his right shoulder, rubbing the Absolute title a bit.  He smirked and looked back at Rayven.

A bit of attitude, knows what she wants, and most likely a freak between the sheets?  That would be a big **** YES to me.  Chicks flock to us wherever we go.  Well maybe you would want to join the party and experience a ride with Magnum.  We don’t discriminate.  Give us a little of that flavor.

Rayven turned and picked up her Carnage title, slinging it over her shoulder.  She looked back to Mewes and let out a short laugh.

You’re not wrong about any of those things.  The problem is-you’re-not-my-type.

She glanced down at his crotch, then back up with a shrug.

Sausage.

Mewes glances at her breasts, turning his head to the side to get a glimpse of that ass.  Damn that ass.

I’m everybody’s type baby.  One night with me and you will change your mind about that….I guarantee it.  Why don’t you give it some thought?

Mewes hands her a piece of paper with a number written down on it.  It appears to be a phone number.

Give me a call when you decide to take me up on that offer.  You and I could do some crazy ****, if you know what I mean.  That is, if you can hang with the big boys.

Rayven rolled her eyes and tore the paper up right in front of him.

Trust me the only thing we have in common is we both like tacos.

Mewes let out a small laugh.  He looked at the pieces of paper on the ground from the torn up number.  He smirked and looked back up at Rayven.

Either way, there is always room to come join the **** party bus with Magnum PI.  Hop on and go on a trip of a lifetime.  The kind of trip you take when acid is involved.

Mewes takes one more look at the glorious ass of hers before turning for the door.  The door slowly shuts behind him.  Rayven rolls her eyes in utter disdain.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 08:47:37 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 08:45:33 pm »

CARNAGE CHAMPIONSHIP
Single Match
Rayven(c) vs Derrick Trotter

JASON MCKENZIE: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first...the challenger, from Peckem, London...DERRICK TROTTER!

Yellow pyrotechnics races of into the rafters then Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden  rages out of the arena speakers the fans in the arena start to cheer when Derrick and Rodney Trotter walk out onto the stage they march down to the ring and tag the fans as they go, they get to the ring and Derrick Trotter walks up and climbs through the ropes as the other Rodney stays out side of the ring. 

JASON MCKENZIE: And next, the Champion, from Boston, Massachusetts... RAYVEN!

“Cirice” by Ghost blasts over the arena’s sound system and a moment later Rayven steps out onto the stage.  Rayven is wearing a smirk as the fans in the crowd rain indifference down upon her.  She shrugs and makes her way to the ring, completely ignoring the fans that are trying to get her attention.  She steps into the ring and leans against the ropes in one corner as she waits for the match to start.

DING! DING! DING!

Rayven would bounce in place and shake out her arms before she and Trotter began to circle each other going in for the immediate lock up they would be at a deadlock as Trotter powered Rayven back towards the ropes before whipping her across the ring. On the rebound Rayven would claim the advantage as she snapped off a hurricanrana that sent Trotter flying, but he would hustle back to his feet and dart at Rayven with a clothesline that was avoided. Rayven was looking to keep her speed as the advantage as she ducked under the arm and behind Trotter quickly securing a side headlock that she used to take Trotter to the mat with a simple takedown. Rayven would keep the hold locked in as Trotter powered back up to his feet and escaped the hold locking in an arm wrench. Rayven would tap at her shoulder in pain before dropping to the canvas rolling forward,to the side and kipping up before diving down and pulling Trotter into a quick small package!

KZ:  Trotter kicks out at an early two! 

Rayven got to her feet and as Trotter stood he'd take out the leg with a low dropkick dropping Trotter to his knees!  Rayven would rush the ropes and as she bounded off land an enzuguri-esque kick to the back of Trotter's head! Trotter would fall to the mat and again looking for the cover

ONE!

TWO!

KZ:
Another count of two for Rayven in this match!

Pulling Trotter up with her, Rayven would lock her arms around the waist of Trotter and his use his weight to push the big man back first into a corner. After landing a few forearms Rayven would run towards the opposite corner and utilizing a push off the mid turnbuckle turn herself in midair and rush back Rayven looking for a big forearm, but Trotter would lift her overhead and send her to the apron! Rayven would steady herself on the outer perimeter of the apron as she arranged her hands and as Trotter turned, leapfrog off the top rope and sail into the ring nailing a big forearm to Trotter! Trotter would teeter slightly stunned as Rayven rolled through the impact and onto her feet running for the ropes and on the rebound taking Trotter down with a dropkick! Rayven would scurry for the pin!

ONE!!

TWO!!

MJ:
KICKOUT!!

KZ:  Trotter again kicks out! 

Rayven would take him back down onto his back as she landed a running kick to the chest of Trotter!  Rayven would perch herself on the top rope waiting for Trotter to get up and as he did Rayven would leap off looking for a crossbody! Caught! Trotter would catch Rayven and send her flying with a powerful slam! Trotter would take a moment to catch his bearings. Trotter would approach Rayven and with force whip her into the corner turnbuckle! Rayven's back hitting hard he would fall to the mat, slowly trying to crawl up onto her feet as an approaching Trotter tugged her up. Trotter would shove Rayven back into the corner and land a back elbow before using a headlock to toss Rayven to the mat with a snapmare. Trotter would begin to wear Rayven down with a three-quarter facelock as he further gained his breath, he was looking to slow Rayven down, but Rayven would slowly battle up onto her feet and after some side elbows to Trotter's abdomen, rush for the ropes yet again to give her more speed! As she rebounded towards Trotter, with stunning agility Trotter would run at Rayven and slide on the canvas capturing Rayven's leg and tripping her to the mat! With the single leg takedown executed Trotter was in prime position for an Ankle Lock, but a squirming Rayven would roll onto her back and with a sickening kick knock Trotter in the base of his skull! Rayven would get to her feet and land a few shoot kicks to the ribs of Trotter before locking his head and leaping up onto the middle turnbuckle, Rayven was looking for a tornado ddt but Trotter would block it and with a big right hand to Rayven's abdomen get her to loosen the hold before wrapping his arms around Rayven and taking her down with a belly to belly suplex!

ONE!

TWO!

MJ:
  SHOULDER UP!

KZ:  Now, the champion showing a little resilience!

Trotter would strut around the ring before heading to the outside. He would lift the skirt of the ring and shuffle around underneath before finding something that peaked his interest. Trotter would drag a table from under the ring and pull it up trying to slide it into the ring, but he was caught off guard by Rayven who rushed over and slid into a baseball style dropkick that rammed the edge of the table into Trotter's chest. Trotter would drop the table and stumble away clutching his chest as he gasped for air. Rayven would land on her feet as she slid from the ring. Rayven would follow behind Trotter looking to get the advantage but Trotter would land a big right hand to Rayven's jaw before flinging her over the announce table. Trotter would stumble forward toward Jason Mckenzie and demand his chair. Trotter would fold the chair and move back towards Rayven. As Rayven tried to pull himself up, Trotter would climb onto the table and with the chair and land a vicious chair to the head of Rayven! Rayven falls face first onto the table and Trotter raises the chair again drives across the back of Rayven!  Rayven would roll off the table.  Rayven would force herself to crawl from behind the announcer’s table and as she did the camera would capture the blood running down her face!

MJ
I thought these matches werent no DQ anymore?

KZ
The referee is allowing it, maybe he knows something we don't?

MJ
Correct Kevin. I'm just receiving word thru my headset that Trotter asked for this to be a No dq match.

KZ
The Old Mucker decided he can't beat Rayven and that he needed some assistance.

Trotter grabs Rayven and throws her back inside the ring. Trotter quickly follows her in and makes the cover.

One....

Two......

Three!.....No! Rayven gets the shoulder up.

MJ
I thought it was over!

KZ
Not going to lie...so did i.

Trotter is getting frustarted, doing everything he can to try and win this match but Rayven won't give in. Blood still flowing from her head she manages to get up to her feet, she staggers. Derrick goes for a Cashing in spear but Rayven sidesteps outta the way and Derrick slams shoulder first into the steel ring post. Trotter comes back out and Rayven hits him with a Rayvens peak and falls ontop of him.

One....

Two....

Three......Ding, Ding.

Jason Mckenzie
Here is your winner and STILL WWG Carnage Champion, Rayven.

Rayven is bloody and she lays ontop of Trotter before rolling off and onto her back in the middle of the ring.

KZ
What a match, what a victory.

MJ
Trotter tried everything he could but the curse continues, he just can't seem to beat Rayven.

Rayven eventually stumbles to her feet and the referee awards her the championship belt, blood still flowing from her face.

KZ
only 4 more victory's and you can cash that in for the big one.

[/center]
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 03:58:48 pm »

- Earlier this week -

Night has covered the streets of Gotham City in New York.  Many residents sit in their homes with their nightly news or primetime programming running on their television.  Meanwhile, an older looking building sits quietly in the darkness.  It is the home of Lord Enterprises…..run by the famous Lord family including Maxwell and Alexander Lord.  However, the two men walking toward it….baseball bats and backpacks in hand are not the two brothers.  These men are Mike Mewes and Saitama Gomi from Magnum PI. 

What a piece of ****…..

They stand in front of the building, scanning the area looking for any sign of inhabitance.  No one seems to be there at this time.

What do you think Mewes?  I think some remodeling is in order. 

I have the perfect idea in mind brah…..

A jingling sound comes from the bags, something metal or aluminum in nature colliding with each other.  Mewes taps the glass window for a second.  He then sets up like a batter in the batter box awaiting a pitch to rip.  Gomi takes the play by play duties.

Mewes is at the plate…..here comes the pitch, he crushed that pitch!  Grand slam ladies and gentlemen!  Mewes wins the game!

Glass shatters.  Little shards spread everywhere like an explosion.  Gomi smashes the other window.  Both men bend down to reach into the book bags.  Glass crunches beneath their feet, little pieces stuck in the bottom of their boots.  Spray paint cans are revealed to be the items in the bag.

Lords, we are going to give you a fresh paint job….free of charge!  

Gomi and Mewes begin defacing the property with the spray cans.  In yellow lettering the words “LORDS ARE PUSSIES” and “WILL SUCK DICK FOR MONEY” sit prominently on the wall.  In purple lettering on the door is “Magnum PI RULES!!!”  Mewes and Gomi even took the time to showcase their art work and left some pictures of male extremities of the x rated kind on the walls as well.

I think it looks great bro!  Man we are **** artists!  We found a new talent tonight bruh….

Mewes looks into the camera as he holds the spray can in his hand.  A devilish smirk forms on his face.  This was definitely payback. 

We took the liberty of giving your **** worthless business a much needed makeover!  I think……I think it looks like a **** dream, what do you think?  See, when you mess with Magnum PI you get ****.  Attacking us after I whooped your ass in that ring Maxwell…..was a very poor decision on your part.  

Do not get into a war with Magnum PI, you will regret it!  You want to buck?  We buck right back fellas!

This is retaliation for your actions at Pure Hate, although, it is an accurate portrait of what you two **** idiots are…..dicks and little bitches who throw fits when they don’t win.  Stay out of our way Lord’s.  You don’t belong with us.  This time it was just glass that shattered…..next time, it will be your skulls colliding with these bats.  Next time it will be your flesh with spray paint instead of these old walls.  You have been warned!

With that Mewes and Gomi grab their belongings, turning around to admire their work once more.  The moon shines over the city as they leave the property, disappearing into the night.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 04:07:37 pm »

Single Match
Jack Pummels vs Yolandi Visser

We return to the ring and Jack Pummels has just made his entrance and is standing in the ring with his music still playing. It stops.

Jason Mckenzie
The followin match is set for one fall and is set for one fall. Introducing first Jack Pummels.

Pummels throws his hands in the air and the crowd cheer.

Jason Mzkenzie
And his opponent, Yolandi Visser.

Yolandi's music hits and she slowly makes her way out onto the ramp. The reaction from the crows is split, her faithful cheer her but her association with the Syndicate get her some boo's. Yolandi gets into the ring joining Jack Pummels and as her music stops the bell is rung.

Ding, Ding.

MJ
And we are under way.

Jack moves around the ring and Yolandi walks into the middle and follows him around. Jack approaches her looking for a lockup but Yolandi grabs him around the head and throws him thru the middle rope to the outside. Jack lands on his feet and then walks around the ring and talks with some fans at ringside. Yolandi is about to leave the ring but her attention is taken by Magnum P.I who are walking down the ramp.

KZ
Magnum PI is here.

Abban is carrying a esky which no doubt is full of beverages. Pummels slides in behind Yolandi and rolls her up into a small package.

1...2....3, ding, ding.

MJ
Pummels wins!

Pummels rolls outside the ring jumping the railing and celebrates with the fans. Meanwhile Magnum PI start to surround the ring which has Yolandi inside it. Abban sits the esky down on the ground.

KZ
I don't like Yolandi's odds.

The lights start to flicker and appearing at the top of the ramp is the rest of the Syndicate. They begin to come down the ramp to come to the aid of Yolandi however jumping over the security barrier is the couple of men we saw at Pure Hate along with Jake Grayson and Kai Shepard who run up the ramp and start brawling with The Syndicate.

MJ
It's on!

Security is quickly on the scene trying to break up the brawl on the ramp. Magnum PI take this to there advantage and head into the ring ambushing Yolandi who tries to fight back but the numbers are too much as Abban smashes his foot into her face knocking her to the ground. Mewes crouch chops her. 

KZ
The Syndicate can't do anything, amongst brawling with Kai and his merry men and the security.

MJ
You didn't just call them his merry men did you?

KZ
I did.

Magnum PI wastes no more time as Gomi and Sebastian grab the esky and slide it into the ring. Ethan opens the esky pulling out beers and passes them around the group. They all take off the top and drink. Ethan then goes back into the esky pulling out a baseball bat. Mewes walks over grabbing a microphone while Abban and Sebastian bring up Yolandi to her feet holding her in place.

Mike Mewes
We know how to party. That also makes people think we don't know how to get **** done. They are wrong. Syndicate, Cloud9 is that who you are, take notice because this is our house. We are taking Yolandi out and theirs nothing you can do about it.

Ethan is the first one to smash the baseball bat across the ribs of Yolandi. Ethan then tosses Gomi the bat who has a shot his own. Mewes takes another sip from his beer and takes the baseball bat that Gomi hands him. Mewes walks up kissing Yolandi on the forehead and then cracks her in the ribs. Yolandi drops to the ground grabbing her ribs as Magnum PI stand around here in a circle and give her the crotch chop.

Carnage heads to a commercial break as The Sydnciate is still trying to get to Yolandi and with Magnum PI exiting the ring and thru the crowd.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 05:30:53 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 08:13:38 pm »

Carnage returns from the commercial break and the Lord Brothers are standing backstage. Maxwell is pacing backwards and forwards clearly frustrated. Alex Almon walks into the scene.

Alex Almon
Lord's whats your reaction to what just went down and also what Mewes and Gomi did to your building.

Maxwell rushes towards the camera but Alexander puts out his arm stopping his brother.

Alexander Lord
I got this.

Maxwell takes a step backwards and continues to pace backwards and forwards.

Alexander Lord
We don't have anything to say to you Alex. Magnum PI made a huge mistake. Our match is next and they better be ready for what's about to happen to them and just remember Alex, they brought this upon themselves.

The camera switches to Frederick Kavanagh who is walking down the hallway. Kavanagh stops by Lance Hoffman.

Lance Hoffman
Sir did you see what just happened out there?

Frederick Kavanangh
I did and that's why the next match everyone will be banned from ringside.  Matter of fact everyone will be banned from the main event also. We don't need a repeat of what just happened here tonight because we have lost one of our talented superstars tonight to injury. Yolandi Visser has been assessed by our doctors and they believe she has broken ribs. She has been taken to the nearest hospital for scans. I can't allow these kind of things to happen. If anybody breaks these rules then severe punishment will be dealt with.

Kavanagh walks off.

Frederick Kavanagh
Let's go Ashton.

Frederick walks out of view and we see Ashton talking on his cell phone which he quickly hides and follows the boss.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 08:14:18 pm »

Tag Team
Maxwell Lord & Alexander Lord v. Saitama Gomi & Mike Mewes ©

JASON MCKENZIE: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one-fall!

The start of Mike Mewes's theme “Aphrodite” by Nebula began to blare throughout the arena, as the fans here tonight in all raised to their feet for the reigning Tag Team Champions of the World.  Soon enough, both Gomi and Mike Mewes made their way onto the main stage.  Gomi, looking very serious,  meanwhile, Mike Mewes did his signature pose and glided down the ramp, with Gomi following him. 

JASON MCKENZIE: First, two members of Magnum P.I, “The Notorious” Saitama Gomi and WWG Absolute Championship, also 1/2 WWG Team Champions...Mike Mewes!

Both men slid into the ring and Mewes raised his titles high in the air, as Gomi then would ascend to the top rope and taunt the crowd, holding his title high in the air, as he looks over his right shoulder, where he sees Mike Mewes on the opposite side, doing the same.  Both men hop down and stared at each other and give a nod, as they await their opponents for this epic Tag Team contest!

JASON MCKENZIE:  And introducing their opponents...

The lights go out in the area.  Suddenly, fans begin to pull out their cell phones and shine their lights to illuminate the arena.  Suddenly appearing at the entrance stage is the back of a jacket.  Strobe lights along the jacket are lighting it up. Suddenly, “Cult of Personality” by Living Colour begins playing through the PA system.  The lights come back on revealing Maxwell Lord standing at the top of the stage.  Maxwell stands at the top of the stage looking over the fans in the arena.  Suddenly, from the back, out walks Alexander Lord ready for combat.  The two men fist bump as they both begin to walk down to the ring.   The fans are on their feet trying to touch Maxwell, but he continues to make his way to the ring.  He rolls under the ring rope and back up into a corner of the ring.  He sits in the corner turnbuckle before using the top rope to pull himself up.  He takes his jacket off as he gets prepared for the match up.

JASON MCKENZIE:  From Gotham City... the team of Maxwell Lord and Alexander Lord.... THE LORD BROTHERS!

Alexander hops up onto the apron, while Maxwell rolls under the ring rope and back up into a corner of the ring.  Maxwell sits in the corner while Alexander steps through the ropes.  Maxwell takes his jacket off as he gets prepared for the match up.

DING! DING! DING!

KZ:
  And we are set for the start of this match! 

Saitama Gomi and Alexander Lord are starting things out tonight, as they begin to circle around each other.  Alexander, trying to find the sweet spot on Gomi, rushes in and starts with a collar elbow tie-up, with Alexander getting the advantage, quickly transitioning into a headlock.  There, Alexander spun around and dropped down and nailed Gomi with a firemans carry slam, driving him onto the mat, showing his technical wrestling ability that he is best known for.  Alexander covered Gomi quickly, but didn't even get a one count.  Gomi got up quickly and began to chop at the chest of Alexander Lord!  One chop, as Alexander stepped backward, but was met with another chop, another and another! 

KZ: Alexander's chest is starting to turn red, 

Gomi whipped Alexander off the ropes and when he came back..

MJ:  Huge knee right to the face of Alexander Lord! 

Alexander fell to the canvas hard, holding his jaw in pain as Gomi dropped down and hooked the leg, but Alexander, being the veteran, rolled his shoulder off the mat before the referee could even drop down to make the count.  Gomi ran the ropes and nailed a dropkick right to Alexander while he was on one knee, causing Alexander to stumble over the middle rope and tumble to the outside.  Feeling satisfied, Gomi began to ascend to the top rope, as he stood there, perched on top and awaited Alexander to turn around.  Alexander, on his feet, turned around and was met by a diving Crossbody by Saitama Gomi to the outside on Alexander Lord!  Gomi and

KZ:  Alexander went crashing following that amazing acrobatic maneuver by Saitama Gomi! 

The referee began to count to ten!  ONE... the referee counted to one, as Gomi started to get to his feet.  Gomi looked in the ring and realized that he needed to get into the ring to break the count to ensure that the match continued onward.  With the referee to a count of six, Gomi rolled into the ring to break the count, then rolled back out to continue his offensive onslaught.

KZ:  Alexander Lord is motionless on the outside following that devastating Crossbody by Gomi. 

MJ:  What a start to this match!

With Alexander just barely getting to his feet, Gomi began to stalk his prey and wait for Alexander to turn around.  Alexander turned around and Gomi went for some move, but Alexander countered and spun Gomi around and whipped him to the apron!  The apron hit the back of Gomi hard, causing Gomi to stagger out.  Alexander rolled into the ring to break the count, as he saw Gomi resting on the outside.  Suddenly, an idea sprang into the head of Alexander.  Tag!  Maxwell Lord tagged in!  During this time, Gomi was able to get back in the ring and he tagged Mike Mewes in.  Jumping over the top rope was Mike Mewes!  Maxwell was caught off-guard by Mike Mewes, who ran at Maxwell and nailed him with a forearm smash right to the head!  Maxwell staggered backward into the corner, where Alexander Lord was.  Mike Mewes ran and nailed a corner splash to Maxwell!  Maxwell's chest and upper body was in pain, as he staggered out of the corner.  With Maxwell out of the corner, Mike Mewes hopped up onto the top and stared at Maxwell, just waiting for him to turn around,  Maxwell turned around, and Mewes went for a diving splash!  But, much to the dismay of Mike Mewes and everyone watching, Maxwell was able to counter it to a huge Dropkick right to the face of Mike Mewes!  Mike Mewes's face connected with the boots of Maxwell, as Maxwell hooked the leg, but the heart of Mike Mewes was still beating, as he kicked out of two.  Maxwell, on a knee, picked up Mike Mewes by his hair and whipped him off the ropes.  When Mike Mewes came back, Maxwell leveled him with a stiff clothesline, causing Mike Mewes to almost flip over!  Maxwell, satisfied with his work, began to taunt Mike Mewes, just wanting to do more.  Mike Mewes was on his knees, as Maxwell went for a stiff kick to the face, but Mike Mewes countered!  Roll up!  The referee dropped down and made the count, could this be it?!

ONE

TWO

MJ:
  Kickout by Maxwell!  Mike Mewes thought he had it!

Mike Mewes looked at his corner and saw that Gomi wanted a tag.  Mike Mewes, understanding that Gomi wanted it, got up and made the tag, as he entered the ring and began to stalk Maxwell.  Maxwell, up to his feet, while his back was turned, Gomi was just waiting for Maxwell to turn around.  Gomi began winding it up, setting up for the CLUBBIN.  Maxwell turned around, but he saw it coming as he immediately ducked the closeline attempt by Gomi.  Gomi, using all of his momentum, spun around and staggered forward, as it was obvious he was a bit caught off guard by Maxwell ducking his feared move.  Maxwell, behind Gomi, waited and when Gomi turned around, he hit him right in the gut and slammed his head into the canvas with a devastating DDT!  The fans watched as Gomi's head hit the canvas hard and he was seemingly out of it.  Maxwell taunted the crowd, as he went to lock in that dangerous Crossface!  The hold was almost locked in, but Gomi kept trying to get out of it!  Gomi, rolling around, finally broke the hold and got out of it!  Gomi looked at his corner, as he saw Mike Mewes, just wanting to tag in, but when Gomi was reaching his arm out for the tag, Maxwell pulled him back further away!  The fans booed as Maxwell, standing over Gomi, began to stomp away.  TAG!  Alexander entered the ring and met face to face with Saitama Gomi, as they started.  Gomi went for a clothesline to catch Alexander off-guard, but Alexander ducked and grabbed Gomi by his waist and hit a German Suplex!  But Alexander wasn't done there...Alexander still had his hands clamped around the waist of Saitama Gomi.  Still holding, he got to his feet and threw Gomi over his head, going for a second German Suplex, but somehow, someway... Gomi landed on his feet and behind Alexander.  Alexander, obviously perplexed, had no idea what happened.  Alexander turned around and walked right into a huge Superkick by Saitama Gomi!  Alexander fell to the canvas, as Gomi sprang toward his corner and tagged in Mike Mewes!  Mike Mewes entered the match and immediately clothesline Alexander Lord, who was just to his feet.  Mike Mewes didn't stop there, as Mike Mewes immediately went to the corner and hit Maxwell Lord, knocking him off the apron!  Maxwell looked angry, but Mike Mewes was on a roll... or so he thought.  He didn't realize Alexander was right behind him.  Mewes turned around and was caught, face to face with Alexander Lord, who nailed Mike Mewes with a beautiful Belly-to-Belly Suplex!  Mike Mewes hit the canvas hard, as Alexander Lord was looking around and realized it was time.   Mike Mewes was getting to his feet, as Alexander went for the kill, going for the MILLION DOLLAR PEDIGREE! 

MJ:  Here it comes! 

KZ:  --COUNTERED! 

Mike Mewes slipped out and pushed Alexander off! 

KZ:  What a counter by Mike Mewes!

Mewes then tries to clothesline Alexander who ducks undernath grabbing Mewes hitting him with a Alexander Slam. Alexander makes the cover. Gomi into the ring to break up the count is speared from Maxwell from the top rope. Ref counts.

One....

Two.....

Three! Ding, Ding.

KZ
Alexander pinned Mewes. The Lord Brothers win.

The referee raises the hand of the brothers and Gomi quickly gets Mewes out of the ring away from the Lord Brothers. Gomi helps Mewes to his feet and up the ramp away from any danger. Gomi walks Mewes up the side of the ramp and they dissapear. Maxwell hits the deck and rolls outside the ring and walks over to the time keepers desk and picks up the Absolute Championship left there by Mewes. Maxwell raises the championship into the air getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. J

MJ
Maxwell wants that championship.

Alexander rolls outside the ring joining his brother and the men exchange words. Maxwell smiles and Alexander takes the championship belt placing it around Maxwell's waist and clips the belt.

KZ
What are they doing?

MJ
I think they are taking the belt.

The crowd boo as Maxwell has the championship around his waist and the brothers begin to leave.

MJ
This isn't going to sit well with Mike Mewes or Magnum PI.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:15:31 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 09:25:44 pm »

Backstage Jack Pummels is walking, he is outta his wrestling gear and wearing jeans and a shirt with his bag hanging over his shoulder, heading towards the parking lot ready to call it a night. Pummels stops as he runs into Derrick and Rodney Trotter.

Derrick Trotter
Hello me old mucker.

Derrick smiles and Jack smiles back.

Jack Pummels
Don't tell me that i'm about to get Trottered?

Jack laughs.

Rodney Trotter
Yeah Derrick, you going to Trotter him?

Rodney says in a mocking voice. Derrick turns to Rodney and punches him in the chest.

Rodney Trotter
Ouch!

Derrick Trotter
Pummels me and Rodders were wondering if you'd like to go get a drink. There's a pub down the road.

Jack Pummels
your shout?

Derrick Trotter
Actually.....well...thats the thing.

Rodney Trotter
Spit it out Derrick.

Derrick glances at his brother and threatens to punch him again. Rodney jumps back.

Derrick Trotter
That's the thing Jack. We lost tonight and Rodney spent all our money dressing up as Rayven....makeup isn't cheap. You got the eye liner and lipstick and that stuff they put all over there face and well we didnt win tonight and don't get no winning bonus.

Rodney Trotter
We? Don't you mean you. I didn't have a match.

Derrick Trotter
Yeah well maybe next time you can fight Rayven and see how you fair.

Jack Pummels
You two always like this?

Derrick and Rodney look at each other and shurg, replying at the same time.

Trotters
Yup

With that Jack is sent flying into the Trotter brothers from a behind attack from Jack Grayson. Jack grabs Pummels by the shirt and flings him up and across the room back first into the wall. Jack then kicks Pummels in the chest. Jack uses his boot and places it on the throat of Jack choking the man out. Jack's face is going red as all the air is being sucked away from him. Jake Grayson is pulled off by Derrick and Rodney.

Jack Grayson
Get off me.

He shrugs both men off before leaving the scene.

Derrick and Rodney check on Jack. Rodney notices his wallet on the ground and nudges Derrick. Derrick takes a look and nods back at Rodney. Rodney grabs the wallet taking out some money and stashing it into his pocket.

Derrick Trotter
Let's go find help for Jack and then it's time for some drinks.

Rodney and Derrick set off looking for the medical staff to assist Jack Pummels.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 09:26:55 pm »

Pure Hate Rematch - Non Championship
Kai Shepard vs Wretched Nobody

MJ
We are just about ready for the main event - clash number two of their battle.

KZ
But number one of their Best of Five battle that Kai requested.

MJ
Well either Kai believes in himself like no one else ever has… or that toss to the outside knocked all the sense out of him.

KZ
I see your point, Mike… no one ever seems to want to step up to Nobody more than they have to.

The lights in the arena go out except for a single spotlight staring straight at the stage. "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blasts from the speakers as Kai Shepard emerges from behind the curtain raising his hands to the crowd. The spotlight dissipates as lights begin swirling wildly around the arena.

Jason McKenzie: Here comes the embodiment of Spes Bona! Hailing from the Mother City, the Tavern of the Seas - Cape Town, South Africa!  Standing 6ft 3in Tall!  Weighing 205 pounds!  The Perfect Storm, The Human Hurricane, "Limitless" Kai Shepard!

Kai walks down to the ring slapping the hands of the fans alongside the ramp. He hops up onto the ring apron and slingshots his way into the centre, before climbing the turnbuckle to pose for the crowd.

MJ
Kai looks as ready as he is determined...

KZ
He’d better be.  He's got something to prove tonight.

As Kai jumps down from the turnbuckles the arena lights flicker and suddenly everything falls under a deep blanket of darkness.  There is a single spotlight beaming to life in the middle of the ring, revealing an old battered Victorian gothic music box.  The ratchet lever on the music box begins to spin and we all hear the gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that grows more ominous with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth, leaving us in the pitch of blackness, gripped by the callous, talon-clawed hands of fear as Lux Aeterna Tenebrosi Stellata begins to play.

Jason McKenzie: Ladies and Gentlemen - Brace yourselves!

The center of the entranceway lights up and we see the silhouette of the ever contemptible, always wicked woman.  Grace Brutal makes her way down the aisle alone as smoke crawls across the canvas surrounding everyone in the ring, at ringside and into the audience.

Jason McKenzie :  Making her way down the aisle the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal!

Grace makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring.  She walks to the music box and closes it.  A tiny spark flicks outside the ring. The spark quickly and suddenly turns into a small flame stood upon the wick of a candle which illuminates the contours and crevices of The Wretched Nobody's haggard mask, and the sparkling metal of the World Title draped across his shoulder.

Jason McKenzie: This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hundred and Forty Four Pounds he is… Current and Three Time WWG Heavyweight Champion of the WORLD!  THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

MJ
Freak or not - that's our record setting Three Time Champion of the World right there.

KZ
No one denies The Wretched Nobody's ability to win matches… it's more so the company he chooses to keep in order to please Grace that gets people's hackles up.

Nobody blows the candle out and the arena lights rise again.  He slithers under the bottom rope and slides back sitting in the corner.  Nobody reaches for the top rope and pulls himself back to his feet - Wretch steps to the middle of the ring and points at Kai who wastes no time in closing the gap and getting his chest into Nobody's midriff as he stares down the big man from below.

MJ
Kai is not going to show any fear - but getting that close to Nobody is how Spine Chillers, and Lobotomy’s happen.

KZ
You won't intimidate the likes of Nobody… however Kai may just make him wonder why he is so eager to go to battle with him and The Syndicate.

The referee steps in to separate the two and as he turns to call for the bell - Nobody shoves Kai back into the ropes!  Kai rebounds off, slides through Nobody's legs and delivers a quick double front drop kicking that lowers the monster to his knees!  Kai rolls back to his feet and driving a knee kick into the back of Nobody's skull on his way into the far side ropes which he springboards off of into a powerful spinning kick straight to the face of Nobody!  Kai rolls Wretch’s leg up tight as the referee has barely had time to turn around and take notice of the pin attempt!  The ref drops in for the call as Kai struggles to hold the monster’s leg - cutting off his leverage to reverse!

Ref: 1… 2… 3!

MJ
We have an arena full of dumbstruck fans!  No one - and I mean No One Ever has gotten a win over Wretch THAT fast!

KZ
Words fail me….

Kai rolls off of Nobody as a stunned audience and a shocked, but furious Grace watch on while Kai narrowly escapes the grasp of a vehement Nobody - by rolling out of the ring all too quickly to be caught!

MJ
Nobody is already back on his feet and match one in this series goes to Kai!

KZ
Kai better get moving because I can't imagine The Syndicate are going to like this much, if at all.

Wearing a broad, mirthful smirk Kai points to Nobody then raises his index finger to the sky haughtily.  Nobody grabs the top rope and rips it clean off the bolts that hold it into the two corners.  The referee steps in to condemn him for destroying the ring - Nobody steps back glaring hard at the mat where he's just been pinned.

MJ
I know he's doing his job but the referee needs to stop accosting Nobody.

KZ
I would have to agree, Mike.  Kai is at the entrance enjoying watching Wretch being read the riot act yet I just don't see Nobody staying calm.

Indeed he doesn't - as the ref grabs up the pendulant remnants of the ring ropes to hold up in the big man's face - he is startled by an unforeseen Lobotomy!  Kai steps back toward the ring as Wretch wraps the slack ridden rope around the referee’s neck before throwing him out to hang on the outside.  A discomposed look pours over Kai's face as security and medical personnel come running out around him all charging down the ramp to the referee’s rescue!

MJ
Jesus Christ!  He's trying to murder a man on national television!

KZ
I'm sorry everyone - I'm being told that the broadcast is being cut.  Goodnight!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: