Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 12:11:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Desolate...

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Desolate...  (Read 48 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: November 05, 2016, 09:44:39 pm »

Pure Hate Rematch - Non Championship
Kai Shepard vs The Wretched Nobody

Desolation

This basement was more of a bunker, all concrete and no personality. Near the ceiling were long low windows, no wider than the slits in a castle turret but lying on their sides. Without any circulation of air the stagnant aroma made it dungeonesque and the unsoftened echo of Nobody's heavy feet approaching brought on a claustrophobic feeling. 

==Language... that cacophonous palaver blather - useless in the hands of most.  Yet for all it's failing it has created the word 'loneliness' to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word 'solitude' to express the glory of being alone.==

With his own Owl Title Belt, plate fostered to his chest - and virtually invisible beneath his arms.  This place was built with no comforts like even drywall, or timber. It was functional - and it’s function right now is providing him some solace. Without any natural light and no Syndicate back-up - he moved to the back of the basement.  Following the unmaintained, flickering fluorescent bulbs towards the dingy declination of loneliness this place promised him.

==Trust is a fragile thing once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom but once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover of course the truth is, we never know who we can trust. Those we're closest to can betray us…. sometimes we can even play your own Judas.

Kai should have Lost!

I should have beaten him…

He thinks that the world isn't dark and vile… I think that he's not really looking.  I'm going to show him… the hero doesn't always win… good doesn't always triumph over evil.
==

Constructed from bricks, its walls are thicker than a medieval castle.

He continues to walk, his pace unabated - though his surroundings have completely changed.  What was brick and mortar is now a warren of small rooms with only one way in or out, Close to Nobody’s hung head the low ceiling skims by, narrowly avoiding contact under the rotting beams. The once wide facility corridor is now a long and skinny, hand-dug passage mostly covered in soil that reflected darkness.  As if unaware of those viewing him now, or perhaps out of sheer lack of caring - The Wretched Nobody begins talking to himself out loud.

₩retched Nobody> I’m not going to just let Kai take away what is Mine… I can't… I understand that he earned the shot he took at Pure Hate but he couldn't even finish the match!  Pummels seen… I showed him…. I showed Kai - I don't have to pin someone to defeat them… it's ever so much more fun to Beat them.

I'm sure they're all talking - voiceless chirps and tweets from birds of booking prey on the interweb…. Grace… sweet Grace - she told me some of what they were saying.

Some believed that the match was a draw… Many believe Kai deserves a rematch - I say Kai was incapacitated and done for the night lying outside the ring - and Pummels just didn't call the ten count on it...  I guess for all my loyalty and fury The Syndicate can make anything happen - except for a handshake with the only other man as devilish as me.

I left him Broken outside the ring… Kai was in pieces on the thin mats on the concrete… I already showed them all… I showed them what can become of their hero.  I am the tarnish that settles upon illustrious careers…. I Beat Kai!  I won the match…. and like always they all come groping in wanting to take you away from me again…. I don't want them to.

I Love You…. You proved me to be a Champion among Men!  Men like Kai… false heroes… if I could impart just one notion to all those impressionable offspring in gape-mouthed gaze of WWG’s goings on… it would really have to be that; If they want to be remarkable,  if they want to take you away from me they should be wary and don't follow the way others have gone - they should blaze their own trail…. because sometimes the footsteps of another lead to me far too soon. 

No matter what… the darkness will come find you.  I'll always come find you. 

I Promise.

==They don't understand me and I don't think I'll ever mind.  I am unusual and unorthodox - but I am also uncanny. Oh… When I get there… once I'm in that exhilaratingly inspirational place… a place where pain prevails - and there I stand shoulder to shoulder with No One!  Kai and others may use that place to hone the razor’s edge of their competitive spirit… yay though the theories go that dimensions overlap and conjoin - and I break the veil.  Kai and his ilk aren't in Their Ring…. Once they're in there with me…. they're in My Golgotha of Woe… and there is no escape until I say so.==

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."
- Honore de Balzac

Reaching the furthermost corner of this dirt basement, The Wretched Nobody stands facing the age tilted excuse or a foundation - Nobody sinks to his knees as one reluctant hand reaches forth and begins pawing at the clay ridden, long settled soil that gathers beneath his unkempt nails.  Toiling away, seeming hereunto oblivious of viewers he continues talking to the belt.

₩retched Nobody> There is Joy in Selfishness - Humans are selfish creatures. Selfishness is the root of all human motivation. Of course there are many who will deny this reality and opt for a more altruistic view of humanity. However, even many of those who understand that selfishness is an innate part of us all and who embrace it as such, often only look at it as a natural psychological element; something that comes to us instinctively, as a product of our own biology. Most people who understand the importance of selfishness still never seem to fully embrace it. It's as though they are reluctantly accepting an unpleasant reality, instead of rejoicing in a wonderful truth. To most, selfishness is something that's just "kind of there"; completely denied at worst and passively accepted at best.

The Wretched Nobody halts his excavation and the camera pans up enough to view down over his shoulder - as his two former buried World Titles that he swapped for his creepy, custom Owl Belt.  Heaving deep breaths he settles and sits back, rocking manically with his feet in the hold aside either old title belt bearing his name.

==They give me these for winning… what’s Mine is supposed to be equally as available to be anybody else’s.  Their definition of a championship seems vague and feckless.  However - Twisted Strokes of Anticlimactic Genius are the cylinders in which the pistons of men like Kai fire off… driving them ever closer to the idea that there is Any Hope in Fighting "The Man"... The Syndicate as you know it now.  "The man", "the system", "the establishment", "the machine"; all phrases used to describe various social entities that have more power than you do. And there are many different types of individuals out there, from right-wing rednecks to slogan spewing hippies, and from disenchanted college students to beaten down blue collar workers; all of whom seem to lament this unevenness in the balance of power. Many of these types of individuals wish to strike back at those who possess the power, but posing a genuine threat to the establishment is a little more difficult than some of these rather simple minded individuals seem to think.

We're "The Syndicate" for a Reason - One thing that many of the anti-establishment folks out there fail to realize is that the individuals and systems that are in power, are in power for a reason. I had the option stripped of me to ever be status quo - yet I don't have to go against the grain anymore… I accepted The Syndicate’s offer - and now look at me.  There are many idealistic malcontents out there who believe that things can be done "better" and who swear that they would do things differently if, or when they were ever to get into power…. They wouldn’t but their cycle continues and chances are they simply won’t know that.

However, if these people would just stop whining for a moment and evaluate the situation, they would realized that the type of behavior that they dislike coming from powerful individuals, is the same type of behavior that led those individuals to power in the first place. There's a behavioral "recipe" that individuals in power discover and that works for them. It should be noted that this is not some product of "a corrupt society" or anything like that. There are universal traits and attitudes that you will find in many powerful individuals throughout history and in any society. It could be that this is the essence of authority itself; and the people who don't like it and say that they would do it differently have no hope of obtaining that sort of authority because they aren't willing to do what it takes to gain it.

Obtaining power is not about luck, though many seem to believe that it is. Those who have a greater social status than you are obviously doing something better than you are, in some respect. This is why there is no room for idealistic notions about "my generation inheriting the earth and doing things differently". Those who wish to obtain and maintain a certain level of social, governmental or economic power must apply a formula that works and this means doing things very similar to what the last in control did.

This is just the nature of power. There will just always be… Certain things that work and Certain things that do not.  Trying to fight power that runs as deep as The Syndicate - is Certain Failure.
==

Nobody looks down at this grave pair of WWG trophies and with heavy hand, and great disdain - he begins to sweep heaps of fresh torn soil back over them.  A standard grave is 2 1/2 feet wide by 8 feet long and of course 6 feet deep.  Obviously Nobody hasn’t dug that deeply but it is no more comforting seeing him knee deep in this pit, burying himself alive along with his forsaken symbols of WWG success.

₩retched Nobody> Fustian as I may always be to so many… I at least adhere to what I am.  I’m no less the monster I ever was…. I’ve just become much more of a man.  I’ve found ways to peel back the rubble of what life I had left… and at the end of that arduous journey…. After I crawled on my belly, shredded against the ground beneath the weight of the world - a world Kai thinks is Not a Cold Dead Place.

What does Kai know?  Kai doesn’t know what it is to suffer……. Hitherto!

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness may never see the light again…

We’re back in the emotionless, impersonal facility basement.  All too close we hear the saddened voice of Grace Brutal who steps into the scene knowing the camera crew has been watching the monster from a slight distance....

::Grace Brutal::It’s harder than you know having a relationship as deep as ours - and knowing he’ll always seek that lifeless strap all the more.  My own greed got it for him but I forgot far too quickly what it does to him…. He becomes distant…. He goes catatonic…. I wind up having to follow him around like this - just to make sure he’s okay.  He gets lost in the immensity of what he’s capable of and I’m not sure anyone can blame him.  He’s gone from being an orphan who lives in the walls of a madhouse - to being one of the most noteworthy champions of a generation.  I’m not sure how he’s held it together at all… but I don’t envy Kai if he stays on course for The Wretched Nobody’s Precious Title….

₩retched Nobody> I won’t let him have it, Grace… I can’t…

The camera pans back and we see The Wretched Nobody sitting on a cement floor - dug down into, and bled all over by the freak’s own bare hand.  Grace shakes her head and steps in to collect him as the scene fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: