Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 05:53:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Lord Stories

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lord Stories  (Read 68 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: November 08, 2016, 06:59:25 pm »

[ For one who would use the websites of the WWG Community... They would log on and click a certain new linkage that had appeared. It was the link of one promotional from the Total Package, Maxwell Lord. This time things  turned out to be far different in the aspect that Maxwell Lord wasn't going to be backstage of WWG, nor in the middle of the ring.  As a matter of fact, Lord had been nowhere near the company at the time. This whole shin dig would be filmed from his home in Gotham City. The cameras would come on, and all of a sudden? Maxwell Lord had appeared before the cameras.  There were no smiles given, simply a glare. Lord stood still for a moment, and didn't bother to say anything. But as time would pass, his patience grew thin. And finally, the young warrior would open up his mouth, going to speak on out to the people watching at home. ]

MAXWELL LORD

"Good evening, ladies and gents. Welcome to the very first addition of the Lord Stories, live from the homelands. This new segment where I'm going to talk to you about a lot of things. Topics, how to wash your drawers, brushing your teeth with baking soda. Oh, and my favorite of the day Mike Mewes!  You see this week I’m going to be in the ring with Mike again, only this time in a tag team match, with my brother right there in the ring with me.  Unlike at the Pay-Per View,  this time we are going to show the world, once and for all who the Greatest Tag Team That Ever Lived really is!  We are not something to be taken lightly."

[ Lord would simply shrug his shoulders, rubbing his chin. Soon enough following up. ]

"You see, at the Pay Perf View, I noticed a weakness in Mike’s game. Yeah, I noticed something pretty damn important.  And I know what you're all thinking, what is that weakness.  Well, first off I’m not going to tell you and whole world Mike’s weakness, no that’s something I plan on exploiting.  It’s time Mike finally figured out that he isn't the perfect wrestler, he isn't the total package. Every time I see that smug grin on his face, I just sit back and laugh.  I laugh because I know very damn well I'm the total package. Last time I stepped into that ring with you it was a war.  A war that I was winning.. I stepped up against the man, the legend known as Mike Mewes. And what did I do? Well, I just so happened to take him to the extremes. See, I forced Mewes to give me all he had, and finally I spotted his weakness. I waited the entire match looking for an opening and then like a sign from God it shone down on me.  Mike I know who you are.  I know what you can do.  I had you beat at the pay per view, but you were able weasel your way to a victory.  Well,  I give you the nod for that, you won.  I can’t take that away from you.  But you know that when we meet again, and we will meet, you know that that Absolute Championship belt is coming home with me"

[ Lord took a deep breath for a moment, glancing at the camera. He would then throw on a smile, as he spoke up. ]

“But you see that’s for later.  I want to talk about what’s going to happen on Carnage this week.  This week on Carnage is a special night for me.  It’s the first time that I’ve been able to team with my brother in a long time.  It’s my brother’s first match back and I know he’s itching to show he’s still got thing or two in the ring. So, if Gomi is giong to stick his nose where it doesn’t belong then, trust I have the best back up in the world.  Now, this match is going to show just how lethal of a team the Lord Brothers are.  We might be coming into this match as the underdogs but the true talent will rise to the top in this match.   See,  if you think I'm Great,  then the next best thing is Alexander. He'll have his turn, he'll do his thing. And later on, I'm going to shine bright like a diamond, no Rihanna.  But until then? We're taking on Mewes and his little partner. And it's interesting to me to say the least.  I'll hit the Million Dollar Kick, win the match.  Nobody can stop me, not Mewes, not Gomi, nobody.”

[Lord would simply throw on a casual smile afterwards, and then headed off screen as it faded to black. Concluding the whole segment.

Just as the credits were beginning to role, then screen turned to static.  We see nothing and then after the short flashbacks of Alexander Lord end, we are taken to a new scene where Alexander Lord is sitting there, awaiting to speak his mind. After a few moments of silence, Alexander begins to speak directly into the camera.]

ALEXANDER LORD
Now, a know there are a lot of new fans out there that really don’t know me, and that’s good.  Some of you die hard fans out there probably do remember me.  For those of you who do remember me, I want you to forget everything that think know about Alexander Lord.  Just toss it right out of your mind.  I am not the same man I once was in the WWG.  I am a changed man.  Some of you have already picked up on that because of my affiliation with the Syndicate.  You quickly label me a bad guy.  Well, I’m not a bad guy, I’m not a good guy.  I’m a business man.  You’ll never really understand me or anything that I do unless you walk in my shoes, see things from my point of view.

With that being said, Alexander looked back up into the camera with a grin, hiding his eyes with a pair of dark sunglasses. Alexander chuckled under his breath a moment and began to speak to the camera once more, with that very arrogant tone.

Allow me to elaborate. For those who don't recognize what that quote was from, it was from the rather popular, yet controversial book 'To Kill a Mockingbird.' Y'see, that quote has been one of my favorites since I first read that book and it fits Alexander Lord quite well. On the outside, people see me for what I look like, but they don't know who Alexander Lord is until look on the inside.  Who is the real Alexander?  Alexander is guy who knows when the opportunity is hot you have to strike.  I don’t think about who it may hurt, if it’s giogn to benefit me in the end.  I’ve done a lot of bad things in some people’s eyes, and some very good things in other people’s eyes, but whether they like it or not, it’s always to benefit what I have going on.  I saw an opportunity with the Syndicate.  I saw an opportunity to takeover.  A hostile takeover.  A chance to make our own rules in the WWG.  But you see everyone doesn’t think like that.  Everyone can’t see the big picture.  So for those people standing in our way, we have to humble.  We have put them down to the level where they belong.  Some people are born to lead.  Some people are born to follow.  Some are born to serve.  I know everyone watching is saying oh, I’m a leader.  No, you’re not.  Most people out there don’t know how to lead.  They don’t know how to break the mold.  They are comfortable being machines.  They are comfortable being trained and controlled.   You see I”m not one to be controlled.  You can’t tame me.  And you can’t feed scraps.  I’m too good.  I’m too God!  I’m too Lord.  I’m here now and things will change!

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

Static...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 06:59:58 pm by KXNG » Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 04:29:47 am »

I love the contrast between the brothers.  Maxwell is a little more arrogant, Alexander is like pretty straight forward.  I love the part where he basically says I don't care if you like me.  Good luck man.
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: