Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 06:46:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Confessions.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confessions.  (Read 63 times)
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« on: November 24, 2016, 03:30:36 am »

We open the scene were Rodney’s voice can be heard from a closed door that leads to his and Derrick’s locker room. Derrick slowly walks up to the door and puts his ear to the door and starts to pull a quizible face as he hears Rodney talking to himself.

Rodney Trotter: How the feck do women wear these fecking things?

Derrick whispers to himself as he listens through the closed door.

Derrick Trotter: What the feck is he doing?

He places his ear closer to the door and listens even closer to the door.

Rodney Trotter: Fecking ell these things a riding up my arse.

Derrick then stands back and opens the door and is standing there in shock with what he sees. His brother is wearing only a G-string and womens high heels. Rodney looks into the mirror in shock as Derrick stands there with his mouth wide open.

Derrick Trotter: What the **** Rodney, Just what the ****?

Rodney stands there with one finger on each nipple, He then reaches for his jacket which was draped over the chair he puts it on and zips the coat right up to his neck and then sits down on the chair. He looks at his brother rather embarrassed by the whole incident.

Rodney Trotter: Look Del, I was just about to dress up as Rayven again and was going to surprise you but you burst in just I was getting started. I thought you were popping out to find Jack to give him his wallet back?

Derrick smiles a little with his brother trying not to make a big thing of the whole thing, He slides a chair over and sits down next to Rodney.

Derrick Trotter: Well you certainly surprised me Rodders, Any way I couldn’t find Jack, One of the backstage crew said he wasn’t here yet. And why would you want to dress up as Rayven, I thought you hated the idea?

Rodney looked relieved that Derrick wasn’t going to shout and scream at him and relaxed a little in his chair.

Rodney Trotter: Well I thought if you want to beat a women you might as well think like one, So I thought about dressing up as her again and seeing what it would be like to be her for a day. Hey, Did you remember to put those IO You notes in his wallet?

Derrick nods at his brother and gets the wallet out of his back pocket.

Derrick Trotter: Sure thing Rodders, Look remember that $100 note that was in, I marked it down on a piece of paper in big red letters I O You $100, He needs to keep his hands on that one, That is a biggy.

Rodney smiles and nods at Derrick before answering him.

Rodney Trotter: Oh hell yeah, How much was in there, About $400 I think?

Derrick Trotter: Something like that Rodders. Listen are you sure about this dressing up thing or do you kinda like it, I won’t get mad or anything if you like that’s up to you bro?

Rodney leans his head forward a little and rubs his head then looks at his brother in a worried way.

Rodney Trotter: Erm, Well the thing is Derrick, I do like dressing up as a women, When you go training on your own it gives me the perfect time to dress up. And when you asked me about dressing up as Rayven last week I was just putting an act on so you wouldn’t get any wind of what I was doing.

Derrick doesn’t looked shocked at all and smiles at his brother he leans forward and place his hand on Rodney’s bare knee.

Derrick Trotter: I have know for years Rodney, I was just waiting for you to come and tell me, Are you gay or straight or is it just the dressing up up thing?

Rodney Trotter: Nah I’m straight as they come, It’s just the womens clothes thing, I love how soft they feel, It makes me feel more complete. How did you know?

Derrick takes his hand of his brother’s knee and sit back in his chair.

Derrick Trotter: I came home early one day, You didn’t hear me coming and I saw you in the bedroom dressing up, The door was slightly open, So I thought I better go back out for a bit let you have your fun and then give you a text and make some excuse up like make a coffee or something like that just to give you enough time to get ready.

Rodney gives another sigh of relief.

Rodney Trotter: Thank god for that I thought you would go nuts, I just hope I can repay you with me beating Rayven and becoming the Carnage champion for the second time.

Derrick Trotter: I’m sure you will give it your all Bro, Hey I got an idea, Why don’t you dress up as her when you face her in the ring,  It might put her off her game a little. I will be a ring side for your match cheering you on.

Rodney again smiles at his brother.

Rodney Trotter: That is awesome Del, I won’t give a **** what people will say especially that cow slapper, No doubt she will once again go to the church complaining why she has to face me and that I ain’t good enough or in the same league as her. But listen up Rayven, You are no better than the next man or women. Sure you have the Carnage title. You beat my brother but this time you're facing me. Rodney Trotter the man that never gives up and gives his all. I won’t be hiding.

I won’t be running I will be in your face whether you like it or not. I will be taking that Carnage title away from you and it will fit nicely around my waist. I will make you my **** Rayven. You will lick the dog **** of my shoe and thank me for doing so. You will call me god and then kiss my feet because you will do what I tell you to do. My name is Rodney Trotter nI am going to kick yo ass ****.

Derrick claps his brother with his little speech he then folds his arms and sits back in his chair.

Derrick Trotter: I like that a lot Rodders, Now as for Jack Pummels and Jack Grayson, You two have a bitchin with each other for a while now and when me and Rodney saw you last week Pummels you dropped your wallet. It’s not our fault it landed next to our feet. You should be more careful in future. And if you want your money back you must be more polite to us or you ain't getting a sausage back.

Grayson, Your Kia’s best friend from South African Championship Juniors you two wrestled the **** outta that place, You dominated the place until Kia left and came here then you were on your own. Sure you became world champion but you weren’t as dominant as you were when Shepard was with you and you eventually lost your world title. You begged Kia to get you a job here and now that you have your way out of your depth.

You can’t succeed with out Shepard, You even hang around in the back with him hoping that you two will get back together as a team. Well sorry to disappoint Grayson but that’s not going to happen. Kia is just doing fine with out your help. I now you find yourself in a triple threat with me and my bank manager. I am going to show you how we do things here in WWG and how we teach guys like you a lesson in good manners as we know you don’t have any.

So Jack Pummels and Jack Grayson, There won’t be any bean stalks for you to climb up and escape because you two are all going to get Trottered!

The scene ends with Derrick helping Rodney dress up as Rayven.

Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 03:31:55 am »

This is a joint role play for Derrick and Rodney.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: