Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 09:46:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Cena v Styles v Undertaker?

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cena v Styles v Undertaker?  (Read 226 times)
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« on: December 29, 2016, 02:41:11 am »

This was taken from give me sport.com, I say let Cena beat Styles have him face Undertaker at Wrtestlemainia and let the Undertaker become the new WWE champion and the lose to Styles or Cena in a triple threat match. He could win the belt as a thank you for all the years he has given us.

John Cena made his emphatic return to SmackDown Live this week, delivering a brilliant promo to show he’s still the man and confirming that he’ll challenge AJ Styles once again for the WWE Championship, this time, at the Royal Rumble event.

Regardless of all the excitement shown from the fans regarding that match, there was only one name the Chicago crowd were chanting when Cena opened the show.

DREAM MATCH

It’s clear they want it to happen too, a WrestleMania match against The Undertaker.

While he didn’t give everything away upon his return, in an interview with ESPN, the 15-time world champion discussed the possibility of facing off against The Deadman.

We all know the two have met – and competed – with each other before, but there’s definitely a difference between doing it on an episode of Raw or SmackDown, and stepping into the ring with him at the Grandest Stage of Them All.

Despite it already happening earlier in his career, he confirmed his interest in a potential match due to the legendary presence he brings.

'MY ANSWER IS YES'

He said: “Undertaker certainly is a cornerstone of WWE.

“And just as I say to myself that I really would have liked to been able to get to know, and certainly get in the ring with Andre the Giant, just because of all the respect and folklore that went around with Andre, I think The Undertaker has that same sort of respect and folklore around him.

With Cena on board, it may only be a matter of time before WWE give into fan demand, and have the two clash in Orlando next year.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 03:56:25 am »

I hate this idea, I love taker and Cena and AJ but it cheapens the title being you know Taker isn't healthy enough for another title run. If so, it would be like Flairs last title run, an old man not willing to give it up, especially being Taker is about the same age as Flairs last run. It will be a GREAT match, really would, but it would. Add the announcement of the Elimination Chamber 2 out of 3 falls, eh.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Dave
HOF

Wrestler: Kai Shepard
Hometown: Cape Town
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Finishers: Kai of the Storm

Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 08:31:51 am »

I'm loving AJ as champ so much I don't want him to lose - but I get the feeling he will at Royal Rumble, and then not be in the title picture at Wrestlemania. Undertaker/Cena is the only WM match I see Undertaker maybe losing ever again. The thought of Cena as WWE champ in 2017 does absolutely nothing for me, or for the title. The only reason for it would be so he could tie the record. If that happens, it doesn't need to be a long reign. Could be a great chance to finally put over someone huge like Bray Wyatt.

Whatever happens, I just want to see AJ celebrating a win at Wrestlemania. Think he deserves that after the incredible year he had. Should've beat Jericho at WM32.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 08:33:31 am by Kai Shepard » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 04:05:46 pm »

Just throwing some crazy **** out there... but say they do this - as explained, right?  Decent main event storyline that most of us can get behind even just by knowing that Taker sort of sparked Cena's career and now Cena may get to be the outman for Taker's.  Kinda once in a lifetime poetic fan ****... and we all like that sappy crap.

However... they've been booking fairly intensely to utilize talent.  So to imagine they may book another Number One Contender's match to lead into Mania... maybe even to undercard the main so the whole thing becomes even That much bigger a spectacle - AJ could win that.  And okay so Super Cena does his thing... but they could get right back into it - and I think WWE may be behind AJ because he did go his own way with his career however he's built it up honestly and despite being brand loyal he's never really gutted WWE like some wrestlers have.  So I think we'll see him hot on a title chase again soon enough.

I do love the idea of Wyatt taking a step up though... but I think WWE will play it safe on Styles as things progress.  I HOPE 2017 is the Year of the Buzzard though.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Dave
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 05:10:14 pm »

I read something the other day that suggested that they may feed Undertaker to Reigns at Wrestlemania, since losing to Cena would do nothing for either man. Orlando might be wiped off the map if that happened. It's not the city to put Reigns over.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:10:46 pm by Kai Shepard » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 05:17:07 pm »

Yeah... I'm not hearing a lot of Roman Glory most places though lol.  I think WWE knows what's up with Reigns... but then again I've seen them do stupid **** before too.

I think it's a smarter move to play it off with Cena and Taker... but IF it managed to be a three way elimination bout.... not only is it representative of the Era the faded into Cena's and Cena's era fading into the New Era.  Perhaps.... Both men may put AJ over?  Cena and Taker could be an elimination that happens dramatically - AJ could ultimately win in epic fashion but they'd still have a massive platform for a feud between he and Cena.... because "Reconize!"  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Dave
HOF

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 06:58:36 pm »

Half the problem is though is that AJ is a short term put over. He's 39, only 2 months younger than Cena. If you were going to put someone over both Cena and Undertaker, you'd want to do it on a younger bloke IMO.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 07:52:49 pm »

AJ has a good few years left in him - and AJ leads nicely into a Rollins or... god help us all... Reigns feud.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Dave
HOF

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 08:56:16 pm »

Hope to see AJ/Rollins on the same brand next year if they do a new draft or trade period. Maybe AJ on Raw so we can get AJ vs Rollins, Owens, Zayn, Cesaro, etc
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 11:55:10 pm »

The only think about AJ is yes, he is old, so is Cena and a bunch of others, BUT, compare AJ to all of them, and he has had less injuries, and is way more active in general. I do believe he will be like HHH and pull back in his mid 40s, and Vince has always said, as long as money can be made, he doesn't care how old they are. Look at Flair right now, and he is still coming out to the ring.

I still say, having Taker return at all is almost a waste because it doesn't really have the same feel. They fed him to Brock, and after that it was eh. Pushing 52, he really should be hanging it up, but Hogan, Flair, and Sting hasn't so I guess why bother suggesting that if he can still somewhat get into the ring. Too bad Sting got injured because Sting and Taker was the Mania match I actually wanted to see.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 12:41:03 am »

Mania Card and this was thrown in there:

As for some of the rumoured matches, The Undertaker vs. John Cena is highly likely, but another idea has been pitched for The Undertaker to take on Roman Reigns. The idea behind this is that it would do something for the future, and likely bring more legitimacy to Reigns.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Dave
HOF

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 08:13:26 am »

You're right about bringing Undertaker back again. Whoever he's against will have to move so slowly to allow him to keep up. Nobody's looking forward to another half hour mania match with 25 of it spent resting after each move.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 09:25:43 am »

That's not going to legitimize Reigns... it's going to make people burn him in effigy
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 09:27:23 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: