Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:32:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

End of the Year Awards

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End of the Year Awards  (Read 766 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: January 09, 2017, 01:13:16 pm »

This year has been a great one for the WWG. Not only has there been great champions, new wrestlers coming through and making a name for themselves, but also game changing events that took place. This year, we are here to honor those selected by you, the fans, for the contributions everyone made in the year 2016.

Tonight we are going to start of with the Rising Star, or in this case Stars, of 2016. Before we announce the winners, we are going to give the notable superstars that were nominated, but did not win or tie this year, luckily, for this category, both who where nominated came in as a tie:

First off, winner: Mike Mewes
There has been eyes on Mewes from his entrance in the WWG, and with 2016 being a big year for this new comer, he found himself with several championships, that he has held for the most part of the year. Something that is difficult for any champion but for a new superstar, just shows that he can hang with the rest of them.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb336/sjwfilms/RSotY%20MM_zps2y9fwidp.jpg

And tied with Mike Mews as voted by the fans: Kai Shepard
Kai has found himself as one of the shining hopes for the WWG. There is no doubt that the company has taken a darker turn for the worst with heels seemingly running the place, but for Kai, all he saw was opportunity. Over the course of the year, he has found himself in the top of the company, and quickly. He has taken part in almost every major match over 2016, and continues to make his way to the World Heavyweight Championship. Even now with the first carnage of the year, he is set to take on the current champ, for what could be the beginning of change for the WWG.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb336/sjwfilms/RSotY%20KS%202016_zpspaslr3sz.jpg

Moving on to the next category, Singles Wrestler of the Year. This is for the wrestler who has stood out to the fans, as one of the more dominant wrestlers with or without a championship. Lets take a look at the runner ups:

Tying for 3rd place: Wretched Nobody and Kai Shepard
Taking the runner up spot: Marcus Collins

The winner of the 2016 Singles Wrestler of the year: Mike Mewes!
As with the Rising Star, Mewes has taking the WWG by storm, both in Tag Team and Singles, finding himself as the Absolute champion, with seemingly little competition for him, as he always finds a way to come out on top.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb336/sjwfilms/SWotY%202016_zpscm3li9us.jpg

The next category is the Face of the Year for 2016, lets take a look at the runner ups:

Coming in 3rd is Jason King
Tied for 2nd is Kai Shepard and Derrick Trotter

The winner and Face of the Year is none other, than Trine Larsen
Trine has been the shining light of the WWG for over 2 years, and this year has been no different. She has taking up the charge of standing in the way of anyone who attempts to bring down others. In doing so, she found herself in her second WWG WHC reign after defeating Marcus Collins and 3 others in the Time to Shine match this past year at Revolution.

The next up is Heel of the Year for 2016, The runner ups are:

Notable mentions: Jason King and Rayven
3rd place is Mike Mewes
Runner up is none other than Wretched Nobody

The winner of HotY 2016 is Marcus Collins
With this being one of his best years, Marcus Collins went at the WWG at full speed. Starting with his feud with Jason King, transitioning to Kai Shepard and Trine Larsen, and ending with the formation of They Syndicate

The next category is Most Likely to make an Impact in 2017, where the fans vote to see who will likely continue or start a big year and as history has shown, usually ends up becoming the WWG World Heavyweight Champion, here are the runner ups:

3rd place is Marcus Collins
2nd Kai Shepard

and the winner of MLtmaI in 2017 is none other than Mike Mewes!
Being his 3rd award of the night, it is no wonder why the fans believe he will make a huge impact in 2017, a lot of pressure on the young man, but only time will tell if the fans were correct once again, or if he will be the first to fall short of the fans expectations.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb336/sjwfilms/Most%20Likely%202017_zpssw5irnsw.jpg

The last solo award for an individual person is the Champion of the Year for 2016. This award is the fans voting which champion stood out more than the others for this past year. With so many different champions of all types, this was a difficult one, so lets look at the runner ups:

Tied for 3rd place is Mike Mewes and Wretched Nobody
2nd place is none other than Trine Larsen

The winner of 2016 CotY is Marcus Collins
With being a double champion as the Carnage Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion throughout 2016, he has found himself in several memorable matches. With his previous award, it seems like it takes a great heel to be a great champion.

The next award is the fans choice for the Best Feud of 2016. This is a joint award for those involved in feuds and taking on each other (or all comers) that the fans got behind.

3rd place is the Lord Brothers vs the Tag Team Division
2nd place is Mike Mewes and Derrick Trotter

The winners of this years Best Feud are no surprise Trine Larsen and Marcus Collins
What a better story than the Brightest star verses the biggest bad guy? Well the fans sure thought so at least, the winners of favorite Face and Heel crossed paths their entire time they were in the WWG together, but it erupted into chaos when Trine Larsen took on Marcus Collins in the Carnage Championship gauntlet match and then later on at the Time to Shine match where she took the WHC. It all came to an end several months later when the two met in a cage, and after, the two were never seen in the WWG again.

The following awards are not only for the superstars but an testament to the agents behind the scenes. These are the awards the fans loved to watch over 2016.

The first being the Biggest Shock of 2016. This award is for the situations and the superstars involved that shocked the fans, more than anything else. Lets take a look at the runner ups:

Notable Mentions:
Derrick Trotter beating Wretched Nobody for the Absolute Championship
The Returns of Jack Pummel and Yolandi Vesser

3rd place is The Formation of Magnum P.I.
2nd place is The Syndicate Reveled

The winners is another tie, the fans just couldn't pick between the two:

Jason King being fired from the WWG shocked the world and the fans. After having a run over the year and a half that he had, no one could have guessed he would have been thrown out to the wind like he did. We all wonder what he is up to today, but as far as the WWG is concerned, his departure was a shocker!

Tied with Jason's Firing is:
Wretched Nobody wins the World Heavyweight Championship
With Marcus Collins and Trine Larsen at a stalemate, the fans expected the match to continue to go on until one of them won. To everyones surprise, Wretched Nobody found a way to add himself to the mix, when neither of them could pin the other, and ended up walking out the new World Heavyweight Champion for the 3rd time.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb336/sjwfilms/So%202016%20WN_zpsm49hcnm2.jpg

Up next, is the Match of the Year 2016, where all of our **** fans think back onto the year, and vote for their favorite matches. This year was so great, we have another tie, but before we get to that, lets look at the runner ups:

In 3rd place is Wretched Nobody vs Kia Shepard with Jack Pummel as the special guest referee
In 2nd place is the Time to Shine number one contender match at Revolution

And the first of the tie for Matches of the Year 2016:
Crazy 8 Match at Ground Zero
This match was for the WWG World Heavyweight Match where Jason King defended his title against Marcus Collins, Kai Shepard, and one half of the Losers, Kid Genius. For those who watched the match, it is no surprise that it was selected to tie as the best match of 2016. With great, and career chancing, risks and back and forth from all of the competitors, it had everyone on the edge of their seats.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb336/sjwfilms/Mo%202016%20Crazy%208_zps7dkfd8ck.jpg

And the tying match is:
Time to Shine WWG World Heavyweight match at Revolution
This match showcased the top 4 superstars of the WWG, then champion Marcus Collins, Wretched Nobody, Abram Adams, and Trine Larsen. All four competitors pulled out all of the stops, in order to insure their place of dominance. In the Time to Shine matches, it could easily be an agreement, that everyone just grabs a briefcase, but these four wanted to show who they are, with high spots, and lots of risks taken. There is no doubt, that with the risk each superstar put themselves at, that the fans responded with appreciation and recognition for these four.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb336/sjwfilms/Mo%202016%20T2S%20WHC_zps6bwi3jy1.jpg

Our final award for the year, is the Storyline of the year. This is the entertainment presented to the fans, told by the superstars, and pushed by the agents in the back. This is a collaboration between the office and those who are seen every week. The runner ups are:

3rd place storyline goes too Kai Shepard taking on the beast Wretched Nobody
2nd place storylines are tied with Trine Larsen's attempt to purge the WWG of Marcus Collins and the power struggle between Fredrick Kavanagh and his partner Licious

The fans favorite storyline of 2016 is The build up, unveiling, and empowerment of The Syndicate!
There was a buzz going around the WWG that there were some behind the scenes superstar based powers, supported by money, and was making moves in order to change the landscape of the WWG. It came to pass that it was none other than the Lord Brothers recruiting the likes of Wretched Nobody and Marcus Collins, gaining favor between the two. They later made an impact after the Crazy 8 match, and then forward as they began to chase all of the titles. The group even expanded later on with Rayven and Yolandi Vesser joining the ranks. The fans have spoken, and the storytelling presented was one of the most viewed parts on TV.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb336/sjwfilms/SLo%202016%20Syndicate_zps9ljnswa0.jpg

This concludes the Yearly Awards for 2016, feel free to comment, congratulate, and criticize the winners picked by you fans. Don't forget to stay tuned, as the first annual Orion Legacy Tournament as well as the Hall of Fame induction ceremony for 2017.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dave
HOF

Wrestler: Kai Shepard
Hometown: Cape Town
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Finishers: Kai of the Storm

Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 10:13:02 pm »

Is Mike Mewes the only one who submitted votes or something? I know I didn't do it, but that's mostly because I hven't been keeping up very well. Thanks for all those that voted for me. But that tag says "Kia" and from what I can remember, I'm not RPing as a small affordable car.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:14:00 pm by Kai Shepard » Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 12:22:03 am »

lmao, really? damn, ok I guess I will correct that tonight
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 12:25:38 am »

I only voted Mewes once and I voted for Magnum PI once.  Rules stated that you could only vote for yourself twice or else you votes were disqualified....I did vote for Kai a couple times.  Thank you to all who voted for me its an honor!
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 01:10:59 am »

You're a jobber lol
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 01:13:11 am »

If I'm a jobber then why do I have two titles lol..... your just sour because I am the MAN!!!  HAHAHAHA
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 02:05:52 am »

So, I had 2 titles and I was the man, you just have 2 because Im not around, I keep telling you that.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 04:49:42 am »

The voting was rigged.  This was the first year since I came here I didn't win something.  Complete bullshit.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 04:58:38 am »

It's because you were gone for most of the year lol
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 08:08:26 am »

Congrats guys!
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 03:19:59 pm »

Yea, I was gone a good chunk of the year, and it just wasn't a great year for me in general.  I'm honestly not surprised I didn't win anything, but, you know me, I gotta **** about something, eh?
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 03:23:04 pm »

I will say, it's not the same without you asking for suits.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 03:41:57 pm »

Suits? Do you mean zults?

These are all fake , I win everything
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 12:38:58 am »

lol autocorrect, but hey, you don't know, maybe she sells suits now
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Kira Starlight

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 02:08:03 am »

Suits are like....the last item of clothing I'd get near these days....lol
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: