Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 05:22:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Sadistic Sensation Has Arrived! RP for WWG title shot

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sadistic Sensation Has Arrived! RP for WWG title shot  (Read 66 times)
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Badges: (View All)
Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« on: January 19, 2017, 11:06:00 am »

The scene opens to dark room with only a green glow of what looks like a lamp sitting on and little corner stand. The camera makes it’s way closer to the glowing light, focusing in on it to only see a mask inside, this mask is well known to WWG. As the camera keeps it’s focus on it, two eyes appear and the camera jerks and shakes, scaring the cameraman. The camera pans out to see a hooded man of large stature, stand up and walk over to the front of the rocking chair and sits down. Behind him there is a beautiful woman, with long blond hair and clothes to match her evil grin.

Nick: “Sorry…..Or was I? I need to properly introduce myself, some of you already know, some will not. I’m the one that keeps in the darkest parts of the WWG, I’m the one who brings the pain and suffering. I’m the man who brings nightmares to all the children watching, I am Nick Sadistic!”

Nick reaches up and removes his hood, this time there is no mask hiding his face, his anger. Long hair covers some of his face and what doesn’t is a long beard. Nick has this evil grin on his face.

Nick: “I’m back, oh yes I’m back with a vengeance! And what better way to to come back...to enter myself into a battle for the top prize in the business and shot at the WWG Title!. Though right now my brother has a hold of it, the Wretched One, It’s time for me to hold on to that gold. When I win this battle and the both of us stand in that squared circle, we will both battle tell one can’t take anymore. There will be no hate, just to brothers battling for the top prize. But I will destroy each and every one of you to get new gold that I haven’t touched and or what used to be mine in the first place…..like the Absolute championship! I don't know half of you new guys, and I know you all are thinking your the ****, the top of the business. I got some new for you...your not! Some of you are champions and some  trying your hardest to be that champ, but the time has come for the sadistic one to reclaim his playground. One by one you will all fall to the Sadistic Sensation and once you do you will follow me….follow me like lost children!”

Nick keeps rocking and Faith walks over to the other chair, sitting on the other side of the lamp. She has an evil grin on her face as well. She puts a leg over the left arm of the chair and uses the other foot to rock her chair.

Faith: “Oh the things Nick and I have in store for you all. We been gone for awhile, but it’s been for one hell of a good reason. On my monster is better than ever and ready for the world to see what powers….what horrors and what games he has in waiting for the WWG. Plus you will all see how dominating he is inside the ring. The best part is that none of you know he is even coming it’s going to be a shocker. Yes he has ran around WWG as of late and none of you knew who he was or why he is back. He was watching and seeing what was out there and there is nothing but trash. The true power is in the family known now Syndicate!”

Faith looks over at Nick. Nick gets up from the rocking chair and gets closer to the camera. Faith gives him the mask lamp. Then Nick holds it up next to his face.

Nick: “ Since I was gone, Faith and I when on a self discovery. We ended up in the deepest, darkest part of the voodoo country down in the bowels of Louisiana. Where we met a dark voodoo shaman, and thy brethren showed me the power from behind the mask. The power to be able to stare a man in his eyes and see the monster and each person I come across. He showed me the way to bring those monsters out of those victims. Once I bring those monsters out they will run wild destroying everything or they will follow. But there will be few that will try and deny what they really are, but it will haunt them till they finally collapse under the monster they are!”

Nick looks at his mask

Nick: “ This is a prime example of what a monster was and can turn into.” (Looks back at the camera) “ Life is a monster itself, some get to live life like nothing is happening and nothing bad is happening in their lives. But like me I found what there is inside of us all, I choose to brace it and use it’s power. I will have a following….. a following of my creatures, like the buzzards swooping down on dead livestock. It will create a war inside the WWG, people will be lost not knowing what to do. Just hear my words, a dark storm is coming! With Syndicate growing bigger, stronger and holding most of the gold. We will have all the gold soon and this storm I’m talking about is only getting started. 2017 is going to be the year of two things when the storm hits, one; I will hold more gold than ever and the sensation will grow. Two, Syndicate will be the family to beat, NO ONE will be able to take down the Syndicate!”

Nick lowers the lamp, Faith gets up and walks to him. Faith turns to him a kisses him in a sexy sadistic type of way, then she looks into the camera.

Faith: “ I just can’t wait for Nick to get his hands on you, to watch him bring the pain and suffering to each of you like he used to and now with his new style, blood will run, bones will break. Women and children will cry as they watch their heroes fall to the darkness!”

Nick: “ The people of WWG are hollow, full of empty promises, full of monsters! They say they are this and that. So I hope your ready for what's to come...and me exposes you all for what you really are! I’m coming and I’m going to win this battle for a shot at the WWG title! It’s my time to be the king of this mountain! You all had your time to shine, your time to try and win. From Rayven to Derrick to Mike or Jack, whomever is still left in WWG and stands in my way. I hope your ready to feel the Sensation and to start following me like the children you are!”

Nick brings the mask lamp face level with him, looks into the green glow. For a moment nothing but a grin comes across his face, then he sucks in air and blows out the lamp. The scene goes black and two evil laughs are heard in the background!
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 12:05:01 pm »

Way to knock the **** rust off, bud.  I like that.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 12:24:14 am »

Thanks bro
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: