Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:29:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Post Match Gasconade

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Match Gasconade  (Read 54 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: March 10, 2017, 04:37:04 pm »

The Wretched Nobody vs Mike Mewes
Champion vs Champion Non-Title

Post Match Gasconade

On the heels of Super Carnage, WWG released a post-broadcast conversation, put out over the WWG.Com website.  We open on Mike and Kevin still sitting at their desk.

MJ
Well Kev, we just had an incredible show!

KZ
Even better if you happen to be a member of The Syndicate.

MJ
True enough, Kevin.  That whole thing with with Nick Sadistic in the Battle Royal is just another fine example of how this unseen power behind them is still at work.

KZ
They say power corrupts - and the power The Syndicate has is absolute corruption.  We’re months into this organization’s arrival and still no closer to answers other than knowing that they’ve certainly got the reach that Grace says they do.

MJ
How is it they can do this though?  I mean, I know the prospect of facing The Wretched Nobody isn’t something we have a ton of people lining up to square off against him - but No One?  No one showed up except for Nick Sadistic?  It just smacks of set-up situation to me.

KZ
Everything The Syndicate does reeks of undesirable activity.  We still have no idea who we’re dealing with behind the scenes either.  They haven’t been Allowed to do anything they’ve done - but we see that they’ve no repercussions for what has gone on surrounding their time here.

MJ
I hate to say it but with the stellar showing The Syndicate put on today, it wouldn’t be surprising if these guys took the accolade for Superstars of the Week.

KZ
No, me either.  But it’d be questionable if they didn’t just steal that too.

MJ
The fact of the matter is though, that Grace made it very clear - Nick Sadistic isn’t going after Nobody for the title… he’s the Keeper of the Gates, he’s the Monster you have to go through for the frightful prospect of having to face The Darkness.  That’s a move no other stable has ever even dared try to pull off in WWG before.

KZ
It’s the professional wrestling equivalent of the Sicilian Defence.

MJ
Dafuq?

KZ
*Sigh* The Sicilian Defense is the most popular defense against white's opening in Chess - and it’s used extensively at top level play. It is a very aggressive defense and immediately stakes claim at the center, denying white the double pawns.

MJ
Yeeeeaaah - I still don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

KZ
They’re aggressively asserting themselves in the Top of the title pictures - they’ve secured the Tag titles… they hold the World title, and they’ve set The Sadistic One in the way of any other possible number one contenders…. and every other belt of lesser prestige in the title scope has been opening targeted.  It’s not dissimilar to Force dispersal in military tactics - and all that is, is the practice of spreading out soldiers and vehicles in an army. It is used to minimize the effects of collateral damage, such as from bombs and artillery, and increases the number of artillery rounds needed to neutralize or destroy a military force in proportion to the dispersal of the force. If a division doubles the area it takes up, it will double the number of artillery rounds needed to do the same damage to it… as of tonight it is going to take some seriously talented people a lot of organizing in order to try and strip The Syndicate of what they’ve created.  They’ve fortified themselves at the Peak of WWG’s most important rankings.

MJ
Yeah, and Mike Mewes may have a legion of talented men behind him… but he’s just had the already steep climb to the top of WWG increased and made all the more treacherous.

KZ
The Syndicate aren’t playing fair, but then again they aren’t really worried about Fair.  They care about results.  They care about controlling results anyways.  It’s not looking good for anyone who doesn’t fly their flag though.  We’ve never had an organization who are so orchestrated and capable as these men are.

In the background we can see Grace and Nobody making their way back up the ramp - Grace seems to notice the commentator duo talking and is all too eager to take attention where she believes it belongs.  Grace takes the title belt off Nobody’s shoulder and jaunts over to the announce table interrupting the pair.

::Grace Brutal::Did you two blind twats just see that!?  THAT is why MY Beautiful Wretch is the Champion above All!  Cloud9’s best and brightest just got left holding his pathetic excuse for a dick!  So who's next?  What possible challengers can this federation scrounge up next to face the One True God of Pain!?  WWG’s Hype Machine cannot push men fast enough to even make them SEEM worthy of facing My Monster… because it's a known fact backstage… no matter how good the administration wants to make any sorry motherfucker look - NOBODY IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN YOU! NOBODY IS BETTER THAN YOU!  Nobody… is the Iconoclast!  The rest of the locker room…. are just the outcast and the out classed!

MJ
He's been stopped before...

KZ
Rarely but it has happened.

::Grace Brutal::Yes, and a broken clock is still right twice a day.  There are a lot of important sounding meaningless facts in life.  The Wretched Nobody is the Sealer of Unfortunate Fates!   Every Day, Every Way!  The Darkness has encircled the peak of WWG’s mountain top… the climb up is full of peril and plight… and at it's apex stands Death Himself!

Grace walks away from the commentary team dragging the title off their desk and holding it above her head as she makes her way back to Nobody's side before they head into the back.

MJ
Intense and insane as always, the lovely Miss Brutal blessed us with her presence.

KZ
“Blessed” is a bit over shot, if any the blessing is she didn’t bring her beast with her.

MJ
What does she have in store for this company?  What more Can she do?

KZ
There are still belts The Syndicate don’t have, and I’m sure - if Grace’s past is any indication of the future there are already plans in the works to get The Syndicate’s grasp on those as well.

MJ
That’s not going to be an easy feat with men like Mike Mewes in their way.

KZ
It’s going to be a lot easier for The Syndicate than any other organization we’ve ever seen try and control the title scene in this company.  In one night they’ve left the entire world championship ranks in turmoil unlike any group before.  The Syndicate walk out of Super Carnage able to proclaim Check and Mate!

An elated Grace prances past the gorilla position past the stunned onlookers who still can’t seem to believe in the outcome of the match they’ve just witnessed.  Nobody’s pace is steady and methodical as always but Grace is presenting quite the promenade as she flaunts the title around for all to see.

==I have never been much for the egos in this industry… being one who dismantles them - I know the best of the best can always be taken from the heights of their success by the Next best thing… but she is always so proud of me no matter if I’m atop the rankings or crawling my way up.  So many believe she takes advantage of me - but by now I’ve proven that I’m capable of surviving and succeeding with or without her.  It’s just much more enjoyable to do it with someone who celebrates for me in all the ways I’m incapable of.==

₩retched Nobody>Grace…

Lance Hoffman approaches fast from just outside Grace’s eyeline.

/Lance Hoffman\
Grace, may I have a moment with you?  Grace… a moment please?  What’s next for The Wretched Nobody?

Grace stops dead in her tracks and stares up at the ceiling struck by a wave of frustration as Lance Hoffman gets his microphone in her path.

::Grace Brutal::*SIIIIIGH* This is always So Vexing… WHAT!? What Lance?  Do you realize your name is a treatment for a Boil but it seems to be pointless to getting rid of a Hemorrhoid with a microphone in his hand?

==Ha… That’s my girl, Grace.
==

/Lance Hoffman\
Hemorrhoid?  What the ****, ****?

₩retched Nobody> Pardon?

::Grace Brutal::OOOOOOOHHH!!!  Someone gon’get his ass whooped!  Come on, Put’em’Up!  Put’em’Up! I’m sure the nuisance of - what was his name?  Ken Shipyard?  Kai Sheppard!  That’s it!  Even with the nuisance of the match Nobody just had with Kai… he’ll still walk straight over top of your bloody corpse, Lance.

Nobody steps around Grace looming tall and fearsome over top of Lance who looks up at him with a bouncing adam’s apple swallowing hard the jagged throatful of terror and anxiety.

₩retched Nobody>I…. Want…. Mewes!

/Lance Hoffman\
Pardon?

==Sir Sexy, Mewesanova, Mr. Politically Incorrect, The Sexiest Beast on the Planet, Magnum Mews… aside from all the names Grace calls me - he’s known by the most in this company.  He’s a billboard that draws breath.  But he’s good… and he deserves the praise he’s gotten.  But he deserves the humility I’m going to bestow upon him….
==

₩retched Nobody>There will be No More Kai’s… there will be no more Hope when I’m through with Mewes.

::Grace Brutal::Mewes isn’t even on your level, Wretch he never has been!

₩retched Nobody> That doesn’t matter… he’s the next name they’ll push… so he’s the next body I drop.

/Lance Hoffman\
But are you going for his title?

₩retched Nobody> No… No titles - I just want his dignity.  I just want to break him…. I am going to make a statement WWG will never forget.  I am going to make the future grows bleek...

::Grace Brutal::I don’t think you should be going after him, Wretch - The Syndicate has plans for him

₩retched Nobody> I DON’T CARE WHAT THE SYNDICATE HAS PLANNED!  The next person to step inside that ring for My Title… is going to be Worthwhile!  No more dreams like Cloud Nine!

The Wretched Nobody storms away followed quickly by Grace.

/Lance Hoffman\
There you have it ladies and gentlemen… The Wretched Nobody issued a challenge… and we’re going to find out what happens when you return to us for another exciting episode of Carnage!
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 10:33:34 am »

I love the history that Wretched has here, and this is an example of how to use that history.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: