Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 08:08:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Lord Stories: Two Brothers

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lord Stories: Two Brothers  (Read 112 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: March 10, 2017, 06:00:17 pm »

TWO BROTHERS

It began as a rivalry between two combatants.  Maxwell Lord and Mike Mewes began feuding way back in August of last year, after Maxwell won an Absolute Championship Opportunity in the Time to Shine match. A simple feud between champion and challenger, who could have imagined that it would have snowballed into such a blood war.  It turned into a crew versus crew showdown, pitting the The Lord Brothers, representing The Syndicate against the WWG Team champions Mike Mewes and Ethan Rains, representing Magnum P.I.  It all came to ahead on the very first Carnage of the new year, pitting the two teams against each other with the Team Champions on the line.  It was a back and forth match.  Both teams hitting big moves but neither willing to give up.  It was everything you would expect a championship match to be, especially in a feud like this!  Coming down the stretch it appeared that it was going to be a test of wills but instead it turned out to be a test of strategy.  The Lord’s were able formulate a plan down the stretch in order to isolate Ethan Rains and make Mike Mewes basically a non-factor.  Keeping Rains isolated proved to be the winning formula as the Lord’s were able to take control, and land one of their biggest tag team finishers ever, connecting with “Wall Street” on Ethan Rains.  Then it happened, the ref counted the three count and the Lord Brothers had finally captured the WWG Team Championships. 

It’s a celebration tonight at “House of Truth”!  The Lords have spared no expense tonight.  Free all night for everyone.  The club is at capacity, and maybe a little bit more.  The dance floor below is filled with men and women of all generations, genders and nationalities.  Many of the party goers have no idea what the occasion is only stumbling in on the right night and getting a huge surprise.  The music is blaring.  It’s mad house down there as Alexander over looks the party.  Alexander while celebrating is running a tight ship.  He advise all security to be on high alert tonight.  He doesn’t want any mistakes, any mishaps to ruin this night.  He gives them the green light that at any sign of trouble to handle it quickly and swiftly.  Alexander smiles as he exits the balcony seats through a set of wooden double doors.  The double doors open into a corridor hallway.  Alexander enters the corridor and begins to walk down the all.  He reaches the other end of the hall and reaches another set of wooden double doors.  Opening the right door, leads to a ball room setting on the inside.  The is a more sophisticated event, a suit-and-tie affair you might say.  A room full business men and women, along with associates of the Lords.  No DJ playing music hear, just an in house band playing softly in the background.  Alexander is greeted at the door by a waiter who offers him a drink, and Alexander gladly accepts.  Alexander overlooks the party and guest, he spots Maxwell sitting at the bar.  Alexander begins to make his way over to his brother.  Maxwell is sitting at the bar.  He has one Team Title belt draped across the bar counter. He has a drink to the side as well as he looks down at the title belt, while rubbing his hand across the center plate. Then, he feels a hand on it’s shoulder.  He looks over and see Alexander pulling up a seat next to him.

Brother...how you doing?  You’ve been sitting here for a little while now, what’s up?...asked Alexander.

Oh, nothing, I’m fine.  I guess I’m just still soaking in the moment.  I still can’t believe it. ...replied Maxwell.

Well it’s time to start believing brother.  You are a champion!  WE are champions!  The Lord Brothers are finally atop the wrestling world.  More importantly, the Lord Family is finally beginning to mean something again.  And you know what, we deserve it.  YOU deserve it.  It’s time you start acting like it! 

I know!  I know!  It’s not that.  Trust I know I deserve it just as much as anybody else.  It’s just...I guess I’m still just getting used to the scene and this type of crowd.  All of this is so new to me.  I haven’t found my place yet in this world cameras, smiling faces and numbers.  I walk by and I see smiling and talking about things that I know nothing about.  People asking me questions I can’t answer.  I’m just a fish on land in this setting. 

I know it’s different but you’ll get used to it trust me.  You just have to learn a little bit more.  I’m going to help you along as much as I can with that but.  You have to get out here and show your personality.  These people will love a guy like you that talks the way you talk.  You just have to show them. 

It’s not that easy.  I know you want me here with you and I appreciate you doing all of this and bringing me in.  I try and I try, but every time we have these gatherings, I just always seem to end up in a corner alone.  I thought you wanted me to be the face of “House of Truth”.  The club is out there.  The people are out there.  The people I can vibe with.  They don’t want know numbers and or what stocks I’m investing in, they just want to have a good time.  Not like the people here, who just want put their hand in you pocket as far as they can. 

That’s how this game works.  Some times you have to give a little to get a little.  And some times you have to go along to get along.  We have to show these people a good time.  Make them feel comfortable around us so that we can get what we need.  Then, when the time is right we move on.  It’s just business, it’s not personal. 

Maxwell nods, signaling that he understands what his brother is getting at.

Speaking of personal, why are you sitting alone?  I mean I understand not feeling the conversation, but there’s some of the finest women you can find in this building tonight.  Why don’t you try talking to one of them? 

Really? Um, big brother, I don’t know if you noticed, but I don’t need any help with ladies. 

Alexander raises his hands up, as to not pry to much and letting Maxwell win this argument.  The two brothers have laugh and Alexander happens to catch a glance at the door as an unexpected guest has arrived in Grace Brutal.  She is being greeted at the door.  Maxwell now sees her.

What’s Grace doing here?

I have no idea but I’m sure going to find out.  But before I go.

Alexander raises his glass.

To us!

Maxwell returns the gesture and raises his glass and repeats the phrase.

To us!

Maxwell and Alexander both down their drinks.

Hey, no more drinks you’ve got a promo to do with local news so try and get cleaned up. 

I got it!

With a single tap on the shoulder Alexander departed leaving his brother at the bar.

-------------------------------

Alexander begins to approach Grace as she turns down the offer for a drink from the hostess.  Graces is dressed elegantly in black dress, complete with black heels and a black hand bag.  Alexander greets her with a slight peck on the cheek.

Grace Brutal!  Wasn’t expecting you. 

You’ll grow to know, that you should always expect the unexpected when dealing with a woman like me. 

I’ll keep that in mind.  Shall we have a seat. 

Alexander takes Grace’s hand and guides her to a round table off in the corner away from the guest.  The round table has a c-shaped couch wrapped around half the table.  Grace slides around the couch on one side while Alexander slides around on the other side.

Are you sure don’t want anything to drink?

Well, I guess I have a white wine, just to fit to the scenery around here. 

Alexander waves over one of the waiters and instructs them on what to bring back to the table.

So, what to what do we owe this special visit?

Nothing serious.  If I’m being honest this meeting could have waited till a later date but to be honest I was quite curious.  Curious about your business and your business partners.  I really just wanted to see what it’s like on your side of the table.

Tell me then, what does it look like?

It looks expensive, tempting.  Tempting enough even for someone like me.  I mean what’s not to love about this.    You and your brother have the best of both worlds.  You have the fine establishment that and who knows how many more like it.  You both are now champions in the wrestling worlds.  You have everything and everyone at your fingertips.  It would be tempting for someone in a position like yourself to leave the nest. 

What are you getting at?

Don’t play dumb, you’re not dumb.  You know exactly what I’m getting at.  You and your brother are made men now in the wrestling world.  I’ve been in your position before and I’ve crossed people and I’ve double crossed people.  So, I know when to expect certain things and that’s why I’m here.  So, either we keep working to take over that god forsaken wrestling company or we can shake hands now and agree to go our separate ways.

You know what Grace I like you.  I like you because your smart and your tough.  You know how move in this game and I can respect that.  But you and I both know that there’s no way you would accept a handshake as fair way to go back on our deal.  So, I know you had a plan when came here.  Unlike most people, I can see the beauty in your eyes but know that there’s a beast in you soul.....and in your pocket.  Speaking of where is Wretched?  No need to answer I image I don’t want to know.  But to calm your mind, if that’s what you’re looking for...my brother and I loyalties remain unchanged.

Okay, then.  Do you have a way to reach your security by chance?

Yeah?  I page them on my walkie.

Can borrow that for a moment, need to give an order.

Alexander reluctantly hands it over to Grace not knowing what to expect.

You can let them go now Wretched.

Alexander smirks as he receives the walkie back from Grace.  He kind of expected that.

Well, now that you know that my loyalties are in the same place.  What about the other guys?  Every time I turn around its something or someone new.  I don’t know who to trust.  When I came you with this idea it was about assembling the best of the best.  I didn’t matter who was friends and who was enemies is about having the best on our side.  Now, we have guys screaming “Syndicate” and I don’t even know if they’re really on the up and up.  I mean I don’t know hardly any of them and I don’t know where there loyalties lie.  We saw how quickly Marcus turned on us.  So, I got to konw...you brought them in so you tell me what up with them?

Don’t worry about them.  I’m bringing them along slowly.  You’ll know everything.  I just want the guys to prove themselves.  One guy you don’t have to worry about is Nick.  Nick is as loyal as they come.  As long as everything is profitable for him and everyone else alike he’s in.  And as for you...what about you brother?

What about my brother?

Well he’s a little warm to the touch.

My brother has been though a lot.  He has a hard time trusting people.  This is his first time having real success and he’s just starting to open up more on a personal level.  But my brother would die for me before he’d turn his back on me.  He doing this because he knows I’d do the same for him.  So don’t worry about my brother he’s locked in, as long as I”m in. 

Well that’s good to know because you celebrate tonight, because it’s back to work.  Not like before, before we we’re just talking, running around and jumping people.  Now, we’re the hunted.  Now, we’re the targets.  We have the gold.  We have what they want.  Frederick will do whatever is necessary to get this gold away from us.  So, expect things to heat up.  That means we have to sharpen up.  We have to be ready to defend these championship belts at a moments notice. 

Don’t you think I already know that.  I know every one’s going to be breathing down our necks.  I feel it already.  We’ve already been challenged by Cloud 9.

Who the hell is Cloud 9?

That’s what I said.  Apparently that’s what Kai and Jack are calling themselves, Cloud 9.  I mean what kind of silly name is that, Cloud 9.  I mean what does that actually stand for?  I would have thought that Kai would have had enough of the Syndicate after getting completely destroy by Wretched Nobody for the better part of the last couple of months.  Now, he wants to try his hand at Team action.  I guess some people just don’t learn.  Well, he’ll have to find out just like Magnum P.I. and everyone else that the best team resides with the Syndicate. 

Yes, I guess they will and it will be a great opportunity for you all to assert you will over the Team division.  While my lovely Wretched Nobody, dominates the World Title scene.  But now that leaves two championships belts that we have to go after. 

I figure we let Nick have chose of the two, let him prove himself to the world, because we already know what he’s capable of.  He deserves an opportunity and now that he has us backing him, he’s going to get that opportunity.  Now, as far as the other championship belt is concerned, maybe one of your guys is ready to set up and take on that challenge.  I don’t know what they have to offer so it’ll be good chance for one of them to prove it me.  If they can’t cut it either my brother or myself can pull double in the singles and team division. 

The wine glasses come and waiter fills and champagne glass with white wine for Grace Brutal.  While handing a glass, already filled with brown liquor, to Alexander.  While on the other side of the room Maxwell now standing, and puts one of the Team Championship belts over his shoulder. The camera man and interviewer are setting up in another corner of the room.

What’s going on over there?

Oh, my brother is about to give an interview for the local television station in this area.   

He’s doing it in character?

A little bit of both.  He’s doing the club as Maxwell Lord.  A club that I own.  However, to the pubic he now becomes the face that runs the place. 

Why him the face and not you?

Because I’m facts and figures.  He’s the personality.  I can call a spade and spade and I know what I do well and I know what I don’t.  On this particular part of business my brother is better equip to handle it, although he might not know it yet. 

Well I guess I’ll have to stick around watch, while I finish my drink.

You do that, in the mean time I have to go have a talk with my security about some protocol issues.  I have waiters on standby if you need anything.

Alexander excuses himself from the table, As Grace sits back and enjoys her drink.

------------------------------

Maxwell is buttoning up his black suit coat, and one of the assistants on hand is adjusting his bow-tie for the camera.  The local reporter is on hand with a small pad with a list of questions that he’ll probably run through very briefly for this interview.  The assistant assures Maxwell that everything looks good and the reporter looks to be ready.  The camera man is ready and pushes the record button.  The reporter holds up a microphone and begins the interview.

TV Reporter
Hello, all you fine folks out there.  I hop you’re having a good evening.  Well, if you’re not doing anything this weekend why don’t you go downtown and check the World Wrestling Generation.  The World Wrestling Generation is one of the best wrestling promotions in the world, with some great talent.  One such great talent is standing next to me, one of the premier champions in the promotion, Maxwell Lord. 

MAXWELL LORD
Wow, that was great introduction and thanks for having me.

TV Reporter
A great introduction for a great performer.  Tell us a little bit about yourself, about the WWG and about this championship belt that you have here.

MAXWELL LORD
Well, for those of you out there who don’t know who I am, my name is Maxwell Lord.  I just got into the wrestling business about three years ago this month actually.  I don’t want go into a long drawn out story.  I had recently just gotten out of the military but I having a hard time readjusting and finding work.  I found myself in some tough spots, and really no skills to fall back on.  I did a little underground fighting, fighting for basically pennies just have a place lay my head and some beans to eat at night.  Just so happens I was I guess “discovered” by a guy who worked for World Wrestling Generation.  He said they looking for new talent to jump start the promotion with a new vision.  He liked what he saw in me and brought me in .  They gave me shot when no one else would, so I owe them a lot for that.  I worked by “butt” off to pay them back.  I was putting some of the best matches every night and winning.  I was going from town to town and every town we went to I had them buzzing about my name and about the brand WWG.  Then, the WWG started to get more and more great talent.  This meant that up and down the the card were nothing but fantastic matches.  The competition here I believe is better than anywhere else.  Even though I had a lot of natural talent, I was still inexperienced and it took me awhile to get up to speed with some the guys who had been wrestling for five and ten years.  But just as recently as last week, my dreams came truth.  My brother, Alexander Lord, who is also fantastic wrestler in the promotion, and myself capture the WWG Team Championship.  Which means basically that we are the best team in the promotion, which I can’t disagree with.

TV Reporter
That’s an amazing abridged story.  If you want to know more about Maxwell’s story you can go to WWG.com and look up some his promos where talks about just that, I promise it’s a story you won’t want to miss.  Now, let’s talk a little bit about the show you guys have coming up this weekend.

MAXWELL LORD
Well, it’s one of our weekly televised shows called Carnage.  It’s a fantastic show and we do great numbers not just in the U.S., but around the world.  However, as great as the televised show is, there is nothing that compares to seeing the action.  Nothing beats the feel of the arena, the people, the atmosphere is just electric.  I would say every one who is even just a little bit interested should check out at least one live show.  We tour year round and we’ll always be coming to an arena near you. This week my brother and myself are back in action.  We’re going up against some guys that have history and have been wrestling for year, named Kai Shepard and Jack Grayson.  These guys have a lot of energy and they are going to want to push the pace.  They want to believe that that is there advantage, but my brother and I are adapt to wrestling any style of match.  We can stand toe to toe and fight with brawlers and with keep pace with quick high flyers.  I think their style and our style will combine and be the recipe for a match of the year candidate.  I’m not feeding you a bill of goods, I really believe that.  We’re an amazing team and Kai and Jack are very good. If you read what I’m saying, is that we are going to win.  We’re just better than them.  But I expect them to put up a fight and some of you will leave the arena and be fans of them.  But you will also know that the Lord Brothers are just a superior team and that’s why we wear the gold.

TV Reporter
Well that ‘s great confidence from you, I just hope you can back that up. But I want to shift the focus a little bit and let’s talk about your ventures outside of the WWG.  I hear you are part owner in a nightclub in our downtown area.  Can you explain?

MAXWELL LORD
Yes, it’s nightclub that we’re calling “House of Truth”.  This club is built to be the modern social gathering.  We have everything that you want in a hang place.  We have a dance that stays lit all night where dance you problems away.  We have lounges we’re you just chill and vibe out in your own way.  We have a mini-restaurant inside that will service small servings of some of the finest dishes in all of the city.  At the end of the night if you feel you might have partied a little too hard, we have our own personal car service that can make sure that you make it home safely, because we believe in doing things the right way.  And for this weekend only, if you buy a ticket to the Carnage show this weekend.  You bring that ticket to the club and you can get in for free with one drink on the house.

TV Reporter
I see why your the spokesman tonight.  You wear so many hats how do you keep track of them all?

MAXWELL LORD
Well, when you’re doing things that you believe in it’s not work.  I believe everything that I’m doing.  I love the wrestling business and that’s my first goal.  But that has opened up so many doors.  It allows me to give back whether it be opening up a club or any other ventures that I might do in the future.  Trust and know, if you see the Lord name on it that it’s going to be handle with the same care and expertise every time.

TV Reporter
Well, thanks for joining us Maxwell.  That’s the World Wrestling Generation this weekend, downtown you don’t want to miss it.  I’ll be there and I hope to see you too.  Good night, everybody!

Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 02:49:13 am »

slick.... I liked that
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 10:32:09 am »

Classic! Of course now I feel insulted, not even a mention of Collins... guess I will have to make that part more of a threat.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 12:05:38 am »

Appreciate the comments, don't worry Marcus isn't off the hook
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 04:56:14 am »

As he shouldn't be lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: