Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:47:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

**** it... I don't care - Fire me if you gotta.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: **** it... I don't care - Fire me if you gotta.  (Read 102 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: January 01, 2017, 01:07:18 pm »

WWG.com Exclusive Updates!

The Horror on the Horizon…

Proof of Concept footage for The Wretched Nobody's upcoming horror movie has been exclusively released to us today!

The Wraiths of Equity Orchard

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My feet ghosted upon the forest floor as I flew through the darkness darting between the trees. I could feel them chasing me, the sound of my heartbeat filled my ears, adrenaline pumping like ice in my veins, my instincts screaming at me to do nothing but flee. Fear filled my body like old dead blood. This was the hunt, and I was the prey. I payed no mind to my direction, escape was the only thing that mattered.

I was vulnerable, I had never felt so fragile.
My animalistic instincts, buried deep down beneath the morals and etiquette associated with humanity, were pulsing through me like a second heartbeat - off rhythm to my heart with a much faster tempo. I was oblivious to all but the goal of getting away. 

I could not fight, I could not hide. I did not know how much longer I could keep running, I could sense them behind me, rapidly catching up to me.

There was a hot burning in my lungs ignited by every step of me running as hard as I can, the footsteps of my pursuers echoing so much that I can't tell if they are lengths or just behind me.  A fleeting blurred glimpse as I snatch a look behind shows me their flashlights search between the trees as soon as I see them I feel the sudden terror of a locked door or blank brick wall.  I suffer more with every single stride yet cowering in the darkness with my heart hammering in my ears, listening to the uneven dulled galloping of their boots drawing nearer, and nearer, and nearer - this wasn't the way I intended to die.

They had lost her about four hundred yards back thanks to the dying light fighting through the second canopy from saplings and smaller trees - dogwoods and cedars.  Avatars of the understory crash against their advances.  Sentimental shrubs and bushes, like honeysuckle and thistle gravely lash and snare these morose Lords of Burdensome Pursuit. Lastly, slowing their dauntless chase there’s the ground cover of forest herbs: weeds, wildflowers, and other things that grow quickly in spring before the deciduous trees get their leaves.  Unpredictably it laces across their marching line adding heft to every stomp.  Perspiration plunged down their cheeks from beneath a collection of tattered old caps, and police hats.  Irregular and irritated their Constant Heartbeats resonate ill fate into the air around them.

Beams of light pierce the darkness, but only so deep - her evasion can still be heard though, they know they're hot on her trail.

Having stalked many animals in these woods, They can tell you that most of them are pretty quiet. They have to be, in order to survive. The loudest thing in the woods by far is a human being. Most hunters sneak into the woods well before the animals are moving about, and they find a place to sit very, very still. We don’t walk around, because it’s nearly impossible to sneak up on game… though no one is trying to sneak up on her.

She's being hunted not just chased, a person running through the woods is easy to hear moving from a long way off, and easy to follow, too.  Unable to see more than 20 or 30 yards in any direction even as they close ground still can’t see the sky, the clouds, or the slowly peeking stars breaking into the falling night thanks to the dense forest they blitzkrieg through.

"Equanimity is the hallmark of survival. It is neither chasing, nor avoiding, but just being in the middle.  All the crepuscule timberlands see is the prey flight of feet and fleeing without cease - and behind her the predators, a Forceful Foray of Frightening Ferocity.

It really doesn't matter who lives or who dies.  The balance of nature will continue teetering long after this world has consumed the last of us… we are all less than a blink on the cosmic calendar… death belays every life ever brought into existence."

I was running as fast as I could going full-tilt through a dense forest. If I only had the big tree trunks to worry about, I’d be fine. It’s the understory that’s the problem the dense, shoulder high thickets are almost impossible to traverse quickly but I have no choice. And that patch of evergreens, might slow me but if they try and follow they can just forget it. They’re hard to even walk through, because they can grow so closely together with branches that hang almost to the ground.

Running at top speed is also pretty much begging for a broken ankle I need to do something.  God Help Me Please!

"Survival is her only means of victory… Victory that not only Must, but absolutely certainly Will come at All costs - her victory will be in spite of all terror, in her victory however long and hard the road may be; Must be achieved for without victory, there is no survival…

Holes, stumps, and fallen logs all lurk beneath a deceptively placid layer of fallen leaves who seem blooming but to deluge their advance.  And as the night falls ever deeper one pair at a time their stampede loses feet.  But the remainder gain ground on her.  Her fate seems imminent… I think we all know, God isn't going to help her.

The very roots of the grove grabbled at their feet dragging them down into the soil.  One by one they felt the painful rush of musky dank earth pushing onto their necks - briars and vines muffle their pleas and weave themselves over the arms and flashlights which are all too quickly gone from sight.

Fear caused them to exclaim laments briefly. But not even the faintest of response can be heard. In a split second…. she had won.  She had escaped them… and that's because I want her all to myself. And once She bis safe They will be added to The Wraiths of Equity Orchard."

Beat Down of the Year 2016?

With just Hours left in 2016 Scott Carr made his first off air appearance as he and other legends are slated to return to promote New Generation.  There's no way of knowing what recourse WWG will take against him for what happened at the live event.

The lights go out in the arena and the riffs ring loud and clear, as the heavy and aggressive intro of Metallica - Sad But True (Elite Force Revamp) begins playing.  The ominous, energizing beats of the song kick to high gear in as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames. A familiar list of accolades scroll across the screen drawing a buzz from the crowd.  Then as "CARR" appears on the big screen there is a massive wave of cheers from the fans!

MJ
The Man!  Straight from the Hall of Fame!

KZ
A Legend walks that aisle and this crowd is ecstatic!

Jason McKenzie: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital city, Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninety point Nine Kilograms!

Scott runs out from behind the curtain to an explosion of cheers!  Carr pretends to be forced backwards by their roars as a massive smile creeps across his face.  Even this man who was infamous for having some of the most brutal matches in company history, and a mean streak to excuse it all has no choice but to feel the joy of reemerging to the adoration of the fans.  He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night. Carr seems genuinely humbled by their consistent reaction before their excitement gets the best of him and he roars back out at them like he use to!  Their adulation is his addiction and he shows his love as Carr pounds his fist over his chest before running a thumb across his throat.  His Hood pulled over his head. His head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs.

Jason McKenzie: He is the Greatest Acquisition in WWG History!  He is WWG’s 2010 Rookie of the Year, the 2010, 2011 Wrestler of the Year , 2012 Beatdown of the Year - 2012 Tag team of the Year! WWG’s 9th Original Triple Crown Champion, 2013 Grand Slam Champion! The 2015 Reigning King of ****! And WWG's Record Setting Heavyweight World Champion!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yearning Mob in attendance - and Roars a guttural, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.  He Lives for this!

Jason McKenzie: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abominable, Indomitable, Harder than Hard Core, New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Jason McKenzie: HE IS.... Your WWG Hall of Famer - SCOTT CARR!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the stairs and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the center of the ring and holds the devil horns high in the air, then stomping his foot down – causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas and the referee both keep their distance from Carr who settles back into his corner, taking a seat on the top turnbuckle as he prepares himself for this upcoming opponent as his music comes to an end.

::Carr::
Well… Well… Well!  If it isn't The Man who Came to put his Name in the Hall of Fame!

The crowd ovation drowns out the arena audio and Carr laughs and nods in appreciative disbelief.  He throws his devil horn high sign up into the air pulling another pop from the crowd.  Carr motions for them to settle down and out of respect for one of the greatest names in WWG history they do.

It's always good to be back… but this isn't a social visit - this isn't a Legend’s initiative payday - the time has come, people!  The season is upon us and the road lays clear ahead!  We are on our way to Another Finishline of the Finest!  Throughout every era of WWG’s history The Best of the Best of us have all defined ourselves in a New Generation!

The mere mention about the Night of the most Epic Entertainment, coming from this man is all the crowd needs to crank the volume again!  Carr roars back and smiles at them.

Man…. Good times or Bad you people were always right there to hold me up and give me reason to carve my name in the addles of WWG!  And I see one hell of a parade of talented motherfuckers using this ramp over here…. I'm glad to return to see my home is filled with the same quality of love and passion that I have for it - Too **** bad that doesn't mean I won't Kick Someone's Sad Sorry Ass while I'm here though!! 

But before I start calling out new names… I want to say something to everyone in the back, in these wonderful audiences of ours, the folks tuning in around the world and the countless people online who bootleg and pirate our product…. I am back to take part in New Generation. 

Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. But New Generation is something altogether different and it brings out a necessity for greatness… each and every body booked on that card has in some way Made It in WWG - I've headlined a few myself.  I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.  And you're doing it for The WWG…. as much as you ever do it for yourself.

Carr is cut off by as N.E.R.D - Rockstar: Jason Nevins Remix fills the arena as all the lights come up to full brightness.  PG’s delectable Twerk Trio prance out onto the stage and begin to twerk to the rhythm of the intense tune.  The stage fills with smoke as we see red and blue lights coming from the side of the stage.

Jason McKenzie: Ladies and Gentlemen Hailing from Tallahassee, Florida!  Standing 6 feet tall, and weighing 266lbs

Carr looks at McKenzie and we can visibly see him saying “Seriously?” unfortunately all Jason can do is shrug as within the smoke the front end of a police car appears, standing on top triumphantly humping air to the track is the WWG newcomer.

Jason McKenzie: He is The Insatiable P Gizzy - Captain Motherfucking Awesome as ****!  The Trigger Maaaaaaaaaaaannn - PG!

PG runs down off the roof of the police car across the stage over to the Twerk Trio, all three girls turn their backs to him and PG smiles nods as he looks around and delivers a smooth slap that travels all around the girls wobbly buttocks as he spins and comes back to face the ramp giving an extravagant double middle finger salute to the entire audience!  Boos begin to swell and PG scoffs at them yelling:

PG
**** off and slurp a bowl of man mayo, you cocks!

The Twerk Trio begins to dance backwards down the ramp leading the way for PG who walks with an arrogant swagger all the way to the ring he gets inside and flips off the crowd, the referee and anyone else near enough to see it before he motions a couple of finger-guns at the hard camera and fires them off into two more flipped birds.  PG turns around and flips off Carr who just chuckles to himself at this idiot.

Well hello, I don't think I know you - are you a special celebrity guest from the professional bowling league?

PG
You’re funny.  That's funny.  I know who you are.  And that's why you're **** right now you geriatric senile old jock slurper.

Carr slaps the microphone out of PG’s hand and steps to him hard and fast making PG step back out of necessity.

Listen, you little white trash **** addict!  I don't take bullshit from **** heads like you… I beat your ass and collect big pay days for it!  I may not be Twenty Three anymore but I can still kick the **** out of You and Anybody else on today's roster!  So watch what's in your **** mouth - before you have to pick it all up off the **** ground.

PG
Oh the great Semen Basher threatened me!  Whatever shall I do?  Before you say anything else and make yourself look even more stupid just shut up.  I am the wave of the future!

Yeah… like a tummy fat wave that takes so long to stop viewers finish the show in 2017?

PG
You’d know all about dragging things out you long winded tattoo covered yeti!  I may be new here but it's not a secret that kicking your ass gets people's attention and I want all eyes on me!

I'm not sure that's a great idea…. I don't think the federation hands out vomit bags.

PG
Some say that you still cry about her.

The **** did you just say to me?

PG
Your first wife.  The one who died.  The whole reason Scott Carr was a badass that gave no fucks.  Now you have your cute little family and so you sit at home until WWG wants to wheel you out like a rusty fair ride just to suck a little extra money out of reprint merchandise from these morons who still think you “Got it”.  You know what you got old man?  You got PG up in your Grill, Grandpa!  So you got Problems!  You look angry, Carr.  Did you get Triggered!?

With that PG drops his mic and kicks Carr in the midsection setting himself up for a Triggered - but Carr, ever the wily vet shoves him away and PG turns around swinging a haymaker right into a Rafter High Carr Bomb!  The fans are on their feet as Carr steps back from PG’s contorted body holding his gut from the kick he took.  The fans are calling for PG’s head!  Carr takes notice and steps back into the corner and motions for The Carr Crash!  PG and his aching spine slowly get up off the canvas and he turns around in time to be doubles over Carr’s broad shoulder!  Carr jumps to his feet as the audience chant his name!  Carr grabs the microphone off the ground and walks around PG who is clutching his midsection.

That looks like it hurt… still… I would rather be long winded than having the wind knocked the **** out of me.   Huh?

Carr holds the microphone down towards PG who is still gasping and groaning in pain.  Carr smiles his sadistic smile and flips the microphone back towards himself.

I guess you can't bleed internally and talk **** at the same time?  Haven't mastered running your mouth around a heap of the perfect cure for assholes like you?  **** Prodigious… aren't you ever so dreadfully underwhelming in person - I was expecting you to back up that big mouth a little better than this, you sad sorry little ****.  Apparently walking the walk for the talking you've talked is a talent that left with me, huh?  You know what?  You're the prick faced loser who tries to get famous flapping his lips… I got famous for throwing fists… please don't get up… allow me to demonstrate!

The crowd cheers again as PG flinched at the coming fist that stops as abruptly as Carr’s hearty laughter begins.  PG is nervous but slowly seems to gain confidence as Carr pulls back his huge tattooed hand - and suddenly kicks PG flush in the face!  Carr throws the microphone a meter away and pulls PG up off the ground into a Triggered!  Carr reaches out and grabs the microphone as he stands up again to the raised voice of the fans.

Welm to the WWG… and don't you EVER **** FORGET - this is My Home… and everyone watching you get that fat ass beat, well, they're my kin and kind, son. 

Carr drops the microphone as the video comes to an end.

Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dave
HOF

Wrestler: Kai Shepard
Hometown: Cape Town
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Finishers: Kai of the Storm

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 01:27:13 pm »

Later that evening...

PG awakens to the smell of bacon, and pain shooting through his body. In the dark he can't see much but a small fire with a sizzling pan on the top. He tries to crawl over to it but he feels ropes constraining his body. He can't even feel his fingers.

A dark figure in the corner of the cave creeps forward, laughing and hissing. A shiver runs down PG's spine. The hunched man steps into the light of the fire. PG watches in horror as Kaiju pulls his sizzling hand from the pan, and starts chewing, blood dripping on his chin.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: