Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 08:04:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG: Shockwave 19th March 2014

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG: Shockwave 19th March 2014  (Read 398 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: March 06, 2014, 11:17:05 pm »

WWG

Live from American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida.

Official Theme Song
Almost Kings - Legend

Fatal Fourway - Number one contedership for the Absolute Championship
Big Bad Bey vs Chris Cage Vs Kravin Cyanide Vs Adam Starr

Single Match
Mike Maddox vs Manny Vrakes

Single Match
Maxwell Lord vs Ryan Dee

Single Match
Demartinos w Man Vs Zoe Mitchell

Single Cage Match
Charlie Stevens vs The Wretched Nobody w Grace Brutal

WWG Absolute Championship
Alex Anders vs Nick Savage

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Main Event
Miseria vs Jeremiah Christianson
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:23:17 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 12:43:31 am »

WWG Shockwave

Shockwave opens with a video package hyping up tonights event and covering every match on tonights card. When the video stops we are inside the arena and Matt Thomas takes centre stage.

Fatal Fourway - Number one contedership for the Absolute Championship
Big Bad Bey vs Chris Cage Vs Kravin Cyanide Vs Adam Starr

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall and the winner will become the number one contender for the WWG Abosolute Championship. Introuducing first Big Bad Bey.

Bey swaggers out onto the stage to the beat of the music wearing black sunglasses and a black hooded vest (with the hood down). As Bey goes down the ramp he meanders from side to side, slapping hands with as many people in the crowd as possible. He ascends the stairs to the ring and pauses to point at the crowd. He enters through the ropes, then makes his way to the center of the ring. He slaps his chest with both hands and then points to the crowd again, which prompts a burst of blue/white fireworks from ringside.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent Chris Cage

Lights jolt out as the crowd pops/boos, the countdown initiating while Cage steps out (unseen) and turns his back to the ring holding his arms out. As the text falls and Prison Song hits the lights jolt back on and Cage whips around in his Hoodie, smirking to a higher pop reaction from the crowd. Chris walks down the ramp clapping the hands of the crowd before stopping at the end of the ramp and sprinting into a slide into the ring, running to the turnbuckle closest to the timekeeper doing the C-Double taunt and backflips off, turning to the opponent smirking and awaits the rest of the opponents.

Matt Thomas
And their opponent, Kravin Cyanide.

The light's in the arena dim down. (Do You Smell Cyanide) appears on the screen and creepy red letter's. Soon after.. 'Cyanide' by Deathstars hit's the airwaves. Out from the back.. Kraven Cyanide walk out wearing his creeping looking gas mask and his infamous T-Shirt "Got Cyanide" words in white. Kraven pauses at the top of the stage.. He reaches up and a mic fall's from the rafters. The music fades..

:: Kraven :: (He lifts up his Gas Mask To Speak) Do You Smell It? It's coming.. Silent Night is HERE!!!

Then he tosses the mic up as it rises back into the rafters. 'Cyanide' by Deathstars hit's the airwaves once again as he walk's down the aisle leading too the ring. Kraven reaches ringside then slides under the bottom rope then gets too his feet. The spotlight focuses on Kraven in the middle of the ring as he removes his signature Gas Mask. The music fades as does the lights. Kraven goes over too the near corner taunting the crowd.. about "Silent Night Is Coming". Then awaits for his opponent.

Matt Thomas
And there oponent Adam Starr.

The lights in the arena go dim, "Holy Grail" comes on over the PA system and yellow spotlights focus onto the stage. Adam Starr comes out in a black jacket with Starr on the back and sporting a pair of shades. He spots on the ramp, looks out to the crowd, gives off a smile and starts walking to the ring, ignoring all fans. Starr slowly walks up the stairs, onto the apron. He wipes off both of his boots become going into the ring via the second rope. Starr jumps onto the turnbuckle, hits his chest three times and raises his left arm into the air.

All four men are in the ring awaiting for the referee to call for the bell but before he can Mama Said Knock You Out by Five Finger Death Punch starts to pla and out onto the entrance ramp is Starla Rose and in hand she has a microphone in hand.

Stara Rose
Before this match can begin i want to give you all a warning, a warning that whoever wins tonight will have to face my man Nick Savage because let's face it we all know he is going to beat Alex Anders tonight and become the first ever WWG Absolute Champion.

Starla Rose has the attention of everyone in the ring which allows Nick Savage to come threw the crowd and jump the security railing and get to ringside. Nick is holding a wrench in his hand and he slides into the ring attacking Adam Starr with a shot to the back of the head, he then gets a shot in on Chris Cage right across the back of the neck. Big Bad Bey turns around and takes a swing at Nick who ducks and then hits Bey in the ribs, Kravin Cyanide has noticed Nick in the ring and goes to attack him but Nick throws the wrench hitting him in the head. Nick then grabs Bey lifting him up and then slamming him down hard with The Savage Cross. Nick goes over to Kravin Cyanide and locks in the Savage lock destroying the ankle of Cyanide.

Adrian Riley
Well this match was suppose to determine a number one contender for the Absolute Championship, a title that Nick himself gets the chance to win tonight in a match against Alex Anders, one has to wonder what this is all about.

Chris Arenas
Nick Savage is a new man and i can see him walking out of Miami the new Absolute Champion.

Nick has finally broken the hold on Cyanide and rolls outside the ring where he goes underneath the ring and pulls out a table and slides it into the ring. Nick looks up at Starla and they both smile as Nick slides back into the ring looking down at Chris Cage and Adam Starr. Nick walks over grabbing Adam and puts him onto the table, Nick then picks up Chris Cage and lifts him up hitting the Savage Cross threw the table which has Adam Starr on it. Nick rolls outside the ring and walks up the ramp to join Starla as they look down at the ring admiring the work Nick Savage just did.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:26:37 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 01:05:01 am »

The camera's head into the parking lot and a familiar vechile rolls into camera view, that car of Red Cutter that we have seen over the past few weeks. The car comes to a stop and out steps Red followed this week by just two hired security. Red Cutter looks confident and heads towards the arena but stops when Kavanagh is standing by the entrance of the arena.

Kavanagh
Ah just the man i was waiting for.

While Red's attention is fully on Kavangh it allows Licious to come bursting into the scene and he hits one of the hired men with a massive spear, he then gets to his feet and wrestles with the other man overpowering him and tossing him into the side of the arena. Licious then grabs Red Cutter and pulls out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffs himself to Red Cutter, Red is quiet shocked.

Kavangh
You see Red tonight there wont be any shenanigans from you and we thought about trying to ban you from the arena but we get your reach is bigger then that so what better way to keep you on a leash then have you bounded to Licious. Tonight you won't be able to injerject yourself in any business deals. Simply Red we are smarter then you may think.

Kavangh smiles and then pats Red on the shoulder telling him "Good Luck" and then he walks away, Red looks at Licious who has a massive smile of his own. Licious then pushes Red and they enter the arena.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:06:52 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 01:07:35 am »

Single Match
Mike Maddox vs Manny Vrakes

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall, introducing first Mike Maddox.

Tired by Stone Sour blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in cheer, Mike Maddox with his lovely Manager Jennifer Enigma and enters the ramps when pyros ignite all down the ramp and hears the whole crowds females chanting his name. Maddox struts his stuff with his trademark leather jacket engraved with "The :Ladies Man on it. Mike then runs down to the ring and slides into the ring as Jennifer follows outside and starts clapping to Maddox staring at him intently . Maddox then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms then cuts his throat the crowd erupts even louder. Maddox then steps in his corner with a confident and determined look on his face as he awaits for the match to start.

Matt Thomas
and his opponent, Manny Vrakes.

The opening intro to "Make Some Noise" blares throughout the arena as a spotlight appears on the main stage. The lights of the arena turn to a purple hue as Manny Vrakas arrogantly steps out from behind the curtain wearing a studded leather jacket over his shoulders. Manny spins around on the stage as he holds his arms out, cutting a promo to himself about how great he is. Vrakas continues to rant about his own merit as he walks down the ramp, obnoxiously chewing gum and pointing at fans behind the barricade. Noticing a particularly attractive woman standing in the front row near the ring, Manny puts his jacket over her shoulders and shoots a wink before hopping onto the apron. Manny grabs the top rope with one hand and points at the woman in the audience before thrusting his hips and spitting his gum out into the crowd. Manny hops over the top rope and throws his arms out again as he walks toward the audience facing the hard camera, receiving a very mixed reaction. Manny turns back around and gives the camera a big smile before turning into his corner, lazily leaning on the turnbuckle before the match starts.

The bell is rung and Manny runs at Mike who steps out of the way and Manny doesn't like it. Mike laughs and then they lock up and Mike forced Manny into the corner and the referee asks for a clean break which Mike does and Manny gets in a cheap shot followed by a clothesline. Manny taunts to the crowd who erupt in massive boo's. Mike Maddox gets back to his feet and Manny is to ocupied taunting the crowd to notice. Mike goes over and swings Manny around and then kicks him in the stomach and then runs off the ropes knocking him down with a clothesline, Mike then runs off the ropes hitting a Maddasault on Manny and then he makes the cover, 1...2..Manny kicks out and rolls outside the ring but Maddox follows and Manny gets back into the ring and when Mike rolls back in Manny jumps down and lays into him but Mike counters and sends Manny threw the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Both men get back to there feet and Manny says he is done and walks around the ring and starts walking up the ramp but Mike slides outside the ring and runs up the ramp knocking Manny to the ground.

Adrian Riley
Manny isn't going to get away that easy.

Mike picks up Manny and takes him back to the ring tossing him inside, Mike gets up onto the apron and into the ring. Mike grabs Manny bringing him up and hits him with The Miami Streamer followed by a pinfall, 1...2...Manny kicks out and tries to roll outside the ring but Mike grabs his legs and drags him back to the middle of the ring and then drops the elbow into the face of Manny. Manny is quickly up to his feet and grabs the referee and starts telling him that he broke his nose, Mike tries to capatalize but the referee keeps him back. Manny then explodes and tackles Mike to the ground and lays into him with fist after fist, Mike pushes him off and both men are back to there feet, Manny is taken down by Mike and Mike locks in the Lady of Despair and Manny is in pain trying to reach for the ropes. Manny looks like he is going to tap out but manages to get his fingertips onto the ropes and the referee makes Mike break the hold which he days and Mike then gets the crowd going and they cheer and chant is name.

Chris Arena
This crowd is hot for there hometown hero.

Manny gets back to his feet and turns around into a Love guns from Mike. Mike then rolls out and gets onto the apron and waits for Manny to get to his feet and when he does Mike sprinboards over the ropes hitting Manny with the Friends with benefits and then makes the cover, 1...2....3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Mike Maddox.

Mike gets to his feet and the referee raises his hand celebrating his victory, Mike then celebrates in the ring infront of his hometown. Mike then takes his leave, Manny Vrakas slides under the bottom rope and walks over to the guardrail to balance himself.  Suddenly a fist flies from over the barricade and socks Manny, causing him to fall to the ground.  The fan jumps the barricade and begins beating down Vrakas with thunderous rights and lefts.

Chris Arenas: Isn't this the guy that security took away a few weeks back?

Adrian Riley: I believe so.  That smell and those dreadlocks definitely lead me to believe so.  I can smell him from here!

The assailant hops into the ring with the ring announcer's microphone, and begins to ramble off.

Mysterious Man: I am sick and tired of all the pollution that you people are causing to my ozone.  I drive a HYBRID to save MY Mother Earth.  This poor individual, Manny Vrakas, he's the worst offender.  He spits out toxic with every word he speaks.  He doesn't deserve to be a part of my planet.  I'm here to take over this company and make it as Eco-friendly as my Mother Nature deserves!! Manny, it all starts with you my brother.  You can call me... Miccah Sunrise... And I am Bonnaroo's Favorite Child... Consider me your savior... Peace... And... Love...

Miccah leaves the ring as Manny is still shaken up on the outside.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:49:26 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 01:17:42 am »

We go backstage and sitting in there locker room is Nick Savange and Starla Rose after Nick's beatdown earlier this evening. Into the room walks WWG backstage interviewer Alex Almon who is looking for answers about what Nick did earlier tonight.

Alex Almon
Nick earlier tonight you tore apart four men and there match had to be cancelled, what we want to know is what was this all about?

Starla Rose gets up from Nick's lap and Nick gets to his feet and walks upto Alex and gets into his personal space.

Nick Savage
I don't need a reason for anything i do around here but tonight i just happen to have had a motive. It's actually pretty smart, you see Alex you allready know that tonight i'm going to become the first ever WWG Absolute Champion but i'm also going to become the last ever. Without any competition i will be the only man to ever hold this championship and what i did earlier to not on man but four, is just whats instore for Alex Anders. Let me be the "interviewer" for a second and ask you a question Alex, tonight i took four men, Chris Cage, Kravin Cyanide, Adam Starr and Big Bad Bey and i destroyed them infront of the world my questions Alex is, What chance does one man have if i can do that to four?

Alex Almon is about to answer but Starla Rose interupts.

Starla Rose
Oh and just a warning Alex, answer correctly.

Alex Almon
I beleive Alex Anders has a chance of walking away the winner tonight, not only is he the forever underdog but that man has massive heart and with all those fans out there tonight chanting his name, he has every chance.

Nick Savage dosen't like the answer and grabs Alex around the throat and slams him into the wall. Nick looks at him and laughs and then throws him across the room. Nick grabs a steel chair and places it onto the throat of Alex and apply's pressure.

Adrian Riley
Nick Savage is out of control.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 01:48:16 am »

Single Match
Maxwell Lord vs Ryan Dee

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall, introducing first Maxwell Lord.

After a brief moment of silence, Evil Ways by Blues Saraceno rings throughout the arena.  The fans anticipate and receive the arrival of the one and only Maxwell Lord.  Maxwell has his jacket zipped up and his hood pulled over his head as he walks out onto the stage.  Max has in his hand a brown paper sack, which he holds up and shows the audience.  Max methodically makes his way down to the ring.  Upon reaching the ring, rolls under the ring ropes, gets to a knee, and finally peels his hood back.

Matt Thomas
and his opponent Ryan Dee.

Down the ramp walks Ryan Dee to no theme music. There is a cheer reaction from the crowd at this point. Ryan Dee slides into the ring and runs to the corner climbing to the top turnbuckle and raises his arms into the air to a slight cheer from the crowd. Ryan Dee jumps down and prepares for his match.

Adrian Riley
One of these men will join either Wretched Nobody or Charlie Stevens on Carnage where the winner of that match will become the number one contender for the WWG World Heavyweight Champion where tonight we find out if it's going to be Jeremiah Christianson or Miseria.

Chris Arenas
And what a match up that is going to be, im excited, everyone is excited to see who the first official WWG World Champion is going to be.

Ding, Ding and the match is underway. Ryan Dee walks to the middle of the ring and extends his arm to Maxwell but Maxwell ignores it and runs at Ryan but Ryan reads it and hits Maxwell with a armdrag and then quickly locks in a headlock. Ryan Dee has the lock in nicely but Maxwell gets up to his feet and then fights Ryan with elbows to the midsection, Ryan has to break the hold and then Maxwell takes him down and tries to lock in the Max Payne but Ryan Dee counters it into a roll up and the referee counts 1....2...Maxwell Lord breaks the pin.

Adrian Riley
Ryan Dee almost got the victory with that rollup.

Chris Arenas
That he did Adrian, and that would of brought back last week for Maxwell Lord.

Both men are back to there feet and Ryan swings at Maxwell but Maxwell ducks and kicks Ryan and then backs him into the corner and lifts him up to the top rope. Maxwell connects with a right hand and then runs springboarding off the ropes and kicking Ryan Dee with the disaster Kick, Ryan then falls getting his feet caught and hangs there and Maxwell kicks him a few times and then climbs up to the top rope and jumps off planting his feet into the throat of Ryan Dee who then becomes unhooked and Maxwell makes the cover, 1...2...Ryan Dee kicks out. Maxwell brings Ryan Dee up to his feet and plants him with a impaler DDT. Maxwell heads to the corner and climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a frogsplash and on impact Ryan Dee turns it into another rollup, 1...2....Maxwell kicks out again and is quick to his feet and grabs Ryan kneeing him in the midsection and then hits him with a sit-out powerbomb and then makes the cover, 1....2...Ryan kicks out.

Adrian Riley
Ryan Dee almost stole it once again.

Maxwell then pushes Ryan Dee outside the ring with his feet and Maxwell has words with the referee who then starts a countdown count, 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..Dee is back to his feet and Maxwell comes flying between the ropes throwing his body at Ryan taking him down. When Maxwell gets back to his feet he picks up Ryan and slams his head against the announce table, Maxwell then rams Ryan Dee backfirst into the side of the ring and then throws him head first into the steel ring post. Maxwell then roles into the ring and back out to restart the countout. Maxwell goes over to the announce table and starts clearing it, which he has trouble with the monitors which allows Ryan Dee to get back to his feet and he rolls into the ring and then runs off the ropes and jumps over the top rope but Maxwell see's him coming and moves out of the way and Ryan Dee hits the announce table, Maxwell then quickly grabs him and throws him into the steel ring steps shoulder first. Maxwell walks over bringing Ryan to his feet and tosses him into the ring and Maxwell follows and grabs Ryan and places him in the corner and hits him a few times and then walks to the other corner and then runs at Ryan hitting him with the Shadow Kick. Ryan Dee falls to the mat and Maxwell Lord grabs his hands and pulls them up which pulls his head back and Maxwell then hits the Curb Stomp but Maxwell isn't done as he brings Maxwell to his feet hitting the Brainwashed and then makes the cover, 1...2....3, ding..ding.

Adrian Riley
Maxwell Lord wins in a dominate victory and meets Wretched Body or Charlie Stevens on Carnage.

Chris Arenas
Maxwell Lord shows once more that he is a serious player here in the WWG.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Maxwell Lord.

The referee raises his hands as Maxwell Lord's  music plays around the arena.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 01:49:45 am »

{After a sponsor's ad, the camera pans back out to the ring, the crowd is still buzzing from the last match. Just then, "Forfeit" by Chevelle hits the PA System as the crowd goes nuts. The crowd is on their feet, they know its the music of Slipshod as he is about to make his way out after a 2 year hiatus. Slipshod then slowly walks through the curtain and stands at the top of the stage. The crowd is chanting his name as he looks around and just nods. He walks down the ramp and continues to look around at the crowd. Slipshod then gets to the ring and jumps up on the apron, he stands with his back against the ropes and extends his arms out. He then gets in the ring and holds his hands up as he motions for a microphone.}

Slipshod: "You know, I..."

{Slipshod is cut off by a huge "Welcome back!" chant. Slipshod stops for a moment just to bask in it, as he nods. The crowd then dies down.}

Slipshod: "You know, I never was a guy that would come out to the ring and say something corny or cheesy like im glad to be back or thanks for the ovation, but what the hell, I appreciate the warm response for once."

{The crowd cheers again.}

Slipshod: "Nobody really knows why I am back, nobody really understands why a guy like me would come walking back through the WWG doors after a long absence. The only people that really understand were the ones close to me, im not talking about the ones out here, im talking about the ones backstage. Those very few that were in my inner circle of friendship behind the scenes know exactly why I left, and they know exactly why I came back. There is one problem though, those guys are no longer around. Now, I am not going to rant and rave out here naming off names of those guys but I can say that you people know who they are, and you would be surprised. Never the less, it's a new day in this company from the looks of it. You have new talent on the roster, you even have new management in the back. I have to get this out of the way, I came back with the notion in my mind that I will no longer B.S. anybody. I will always shoot straight forward and will not feed anyone any gimmicks. Plain and simple I came back to fight, I came back to fight the best that this "new" company has to offer and I came back to show you all that I am not that irrelevant self-righteous jackass some people say I am. To my understanding, I have always found that people like to talk. They thoroughly enjoy it, so much so that they tend to make up stories that conflict with the facts. I dont know if its because that they find the facts to be boring or they just enjoy hearing themselves come up with a story, all I know is the story about my departure is that I simply took my ball and went home. That I threw a fit because I didnt get my way and I just left. Now, at the time I seemed like a really hard guy to get along with, am I right?"

{The crowd cheers in approval.}

Slipshod: "I mean am I right? I was, however, at the time a "heel" so come on Miami, tell me, was I a straight up ****?"

{The crowd starts chanting "Yes!"}

Slipshod: "You damn right I was! I was the biggest **** you could find! I manipulated people, I used people, I beat people within an inch of their lives just to prove a point and to get what I wanted. Am I making excuses for my actions? No, am I denying my actions? No, I am being a man and owning up to them. I am not asking for forgiveness, I am just saying we all have to do anything we can to get to the top and trust me Miami, you all would do the same thing if you were in my position at the time. Which brings me to my point, being at the top. That's where I was when I, supposedly, "took my ball and went home." I was nice and content at the top as the World Heavyweight Champion. So answer me this, why would I walk out of the company as the World Heavyweight Champion, complaining that I wasn't getting my way by not being pushed? Why would I walk out, complaining about not being in the main event when I was the current champion and nobody could defeat me for it? Hmmm, does it all sound a bit too crazy? Outlandish perhaps? Yes, because it's all lies. If you all remember correctly I was fired by the old management and struggled to find my way back to the very place that made me who I am. So, with that being said, I was stripped of the championship and forced to leave the company. I came back, but it wasnt the same. Still, to this day, nobody has beaten me for that World Heavyweight Championship as it was wrongly taken away from me. That's not why im back, im just going to defuse that rumor right now about chasing the World championship once again, that's not going to happen. At least not right now. I came back to show the new class that I am not the man everyone told them I was when I left. I came back to paint a new picture into the minds of these younger athletes and show them exactly why I am one of the legends in this company!"

{The crowd cheers once again.}

Slipshod: "It's all too funny to me, standing here today calling myself a legend after the endless wars I went through battling the legends then. Time does travel far and wide, and it goes as quick as it came. This newer talent, this newer class, they will want to make a name for themselves by trying to walk all over a legend and you know something? I dont blame them. I did the exact same thing by knocking off legends like Dante Deranged and Dragon Demonico. What I will do is beat them to the punch, later on in the night I am going to issue a challenge to one of the newer talents. I wont name them off right now, but I will say that you all should be ready to see what unfolds later tonight. To the newer class, you may think this is your yard already but you need to understand that what you're doing today is only because of the things guys like me did before you. Be ready, because I am back, and I am ready to show you all exactly why people call me a legend."

{Slipshod drops the mic as the crowd cheers for him. He raises his arms once again before leaving and heading to the back.}
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 02:06:56 am »

Single Match
Demartinos w Man Vs Zoe Mitchell

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall, introducing first being accompanied to the ring by man, Demartinos.

Path to Darkness by Adrian Von Ziegler begins to slowly play around the arena as the lights become dim and a eerie feeling flows upon the arena. The music continues and slowly out to face the crowd is Demartinos dressed in his signature hoodie. The music continues and Demartinos slowly walks towards the ring. Demartinos reaches the ring and he slowly walks up the stairs and enters into the ring. Demartinos settles in the middle of the ring as the lights come on and he stands there staring at the ground.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent, Zoe Mitchell.

'Rose of Sharyn' by Killswitch Engage blasts throughout the PA system in the arena. Zoe Mitchell appears at the top of the ramp as fireworks explode. She makes her way down the ramp, up the steps and enters the ring.

The match begins and man steps up onto the apron which gets the attention of Zoe who walks over there and slaps him in the face knocking man off the apron, Zoe Mitchell turns around into the cut throat from Demartinos and he makes the cover and the referee counts, 1..2..3, ding,ding.

Chris Arenas
Just like that this one is over.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Demartinos.

Man grabs a microphone and slides into the ring holding his check where he got slapped. Man is pissed.

Man
You stupid ****, you think you can put your hands on me without there being any punishment? You stupid stupid ****!!!!!

Demartinos covers the microphone and looks at man who says "okay and shakes his head.

Man
Demartinos wants me to deliver a message to Kavangh and that message is he wants a shot at any championship. Demartinos does not care if it's the Absolute Championship or the WWG World Heavyweight Championship but he wants his shot. Demartinos also wants to deliever a message to any man, woman or child that ever thinks they can step into the ring with such a demon.

Demartinos grabs Zoe Mitchell and brings her up to her feet when "Applause" by The Holophonics blasts and out onto the ramp walks Alex Anders who then runs down to the ring and slides in, Demartinos drops Zoe and goes after Alex. Demartinos runs at Alex but Alex ducks and then Demartinos turns around into a BKW. Anders then gets up and turns around and looks at man and smiles, the crowd cheer and man tries to escape but Anders grabs him by the ankle and locks in the The Anders Way and man is tapping out over and over. Demartinos gets back to his feet and goes after Anders who breaks the hold and then rolls threw and attack from Demartinos and then dropkicks him in the back sending him to the outside of the ring. Anders then checks on Zoe Mitchell as "Applause" by The Holophonics blasts.

Adrian Riley
Thankgod for Anders, we could be looking at our next Absolute Champion.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 11:44:47 pm »

Single Cage Match
Charlie Stevens vs The Wretched Nobody w Grace Brutal

After the ring has cleared the steel cage hanging above starts to lower and we all know what is coming next as Matt Thomas stands at ringside with a microphone.

Matt Thomas
The following match is a steel cage match, you can win this match by pinfall, submission or by escaping the cage. Introuding first "Ravising" Charlie Stevens.

"Mr. Wonderful" by smile.dk starts to play throughout the arena as "Ravishing" Charlie Stevens appears at the top of the ramp in a red robe with "Ravishing" in white lettering written on the back. The fans start to boo him as he starts to strut down to the ring. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring and looks at the steel cage. He removes his robe and starts to gyrate his hips as the fans boo even louder. Some fans start to throw garbage at him but it hits the cage. Stevens walks to the corner and waits for his opponent.

Matt Thomas
and his opponent being accompanied to the ring by Grace Brutal, The Wretched Nobody.

The gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that dims with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth.   The center of the entrance way lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  Something is seen tracing away off into the curtain behind her.  In time with the music she can be seen yanking on it hard – the arena lights come back up and from behind the curtain lurches Wretched Nobody!  With Grace Brutal leading him to the ring this mass of a man follows in pace.

Grace stops at ringside and Nobody picks her up by the waist and sets her down atop the apron, Nobody catches some jeering fans out of the corner of his eye and lunges towards them only to have Grace yank on his leash fiercely, quickly bringing this beast back to her purposes for him right now.  Grace steps through the ropes and into the ring, holding onto Wretched’s lead the entire time, he follows her into the ring and puts him into his corner and removes his leash and collar.  Nobody rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – gently tapping together the tips of his fingers seeming intent on hearing the sweet release of the bell ringing. The referee gets Grace outside the cage and the door is locked and the match is underway and immediatly Charlie Stevens tries to escape and starts to climb the steel cage but Wretched walks over grabs Charlie and pulls him down to the mat.

Adrian Riley
Charlie Stevens trying to escape straight up.

Chris Arenas
He does not want to be inside that cage with such a monster.

Charlie starts hitting Wretched who stands there and takes the hits and then grabs Stevens head and slams him into the side of the steel cage not once, not twice but three times and blood starts flowing from the forehead of Charlie Stevens. Evil Ways by Blues Saraceno then blasts around the arena and Maxwell Lord comes walking out onto stage and down to ringside where he joins the announce team.

Chris Arenas
Maxwell Lord has joined us, Welcome. Please sit, enjoy.

Maxwell Lord
Thankyou Chris.

Adrian Riley
What brings you out here Maxwell?

Maxwell Lord
As you know earlier tonight i won my match and now i face the winner of this match on Carnage, i'm just out here getting a look at what is to come on wednesday night Carnage.

Back inside the ring and Wretched Nobody has Charlie Stevens in the corner and is stomping on his neck as blood is all over the ring mat from the forehead of Charlie Stevens. Wretched brings Charlie up to his feet and lifts him up to his shoulders and then rams his head into the steel once again.

Chris Arenas
Wretched wants to hurt Charlie here tonight and Maxwell this could be a man that you have to face next week, whats that feel like?

Maxwell Lord
Wretched Nobody isn't invinsible and if any man can defeat him it's going to be me but first he has to pick up the victory here tonight.

Wretched picks up Charlie Stevens and drives him into the corner of the ring and then plants his shoulder into his midsection a few times, Wretched then backs up and charges slamming Charlie in the corner, Wretched then picks him up and plants him down hard with a Abreaction. Wretched then walks over and rips the protective cover on the turnbuckle exposing it and then he grabs Charlie and pulls him over and tossing him into the corner. Wretched then grabs his arm and places it over the exposed turnbuckle and then Grace Burtal has climbed the cage and is ontop where she drops down a steel chair and climbs back down. Wretched walks over and picks up the steel chair.

Adrian Riley
This isnt good for Charlie Stevens.

Maxwell Lord
I really wouldnt like to be in Charlie's shoes here tonight.

Chris Arenas
This could be you next week against this monster.

Maxwell Lord
I'm not afraid to step into the ring with Wretched.

Wretched walks over with the steel chair in hand and swings it at the arm of Charlie Stevens not once but twice as Charlie screams in pain, Wretched then sets up the chair in the middle of the ring and he then grabs Charlie Stevens and tosses him head first into the steel cage again as more blood drips from his head. Wretched Nobody then drags Charlie's body over and places his head onto the steel chair. Wretched looks outside at Grace who has a sick smile on her face and then she nods her head and Wretched walks over and climbs to the top rope.

Chris Arenas
Woah, i don't think i've ever seen Wretched go to the top rope.

Adrian Riley
It's definantly something.

Wretched then dives off the top of the turnbuckle headfirst planting his head right into the head of Charlie Stevens. Wretched gets back to his feet and he picks up Charlie and takes him to the side of the Cage and leans his head against it, Wretched then runs off the ropes and comes back kicking Charlie in the head against the side of the steel cage.

Maxwell Lord
This is definantly some brutal stuff but Charlie brought it on himself lets not forget that.

Chris Arenas
That's true, Charlie not only hit Grace brutal with a baseball bat a few weeks ago but he attacked Wretched last week with a tazor costing him a chance to be in the WWG world title match later tonight.

Wretched picks up the steel chair and walks over to Charlie and he sticks the chair into his throat and hits him right in the throat, Wretched then tosses the chair aside and drags Charlie up to his feet and the Wretched Nobody hits the Lobotomy right on the steel chair and he makes the cover. 1...2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner The Wretched Nobody

Maxwell Lord
There we have it, on Carnage it's me and Wretched one on one.

Maxwell takes off his headset and walks up to the cage and looks in at Wretched who is joined by Grace Brutal and they stare back at Maxwell who says a few words then walks around the ring and up the ramp.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 11:53:49 pm »

The ring is cleared and the cage is risen back above the ring when Mike Maddox comes walking down the ramp with no music but a microphone in his hand and the crowd cheer and chant his name as he gets into the ring.

Mike Maddox
I just wanted to come out here and say what a pleasure it has been being back in my hometown tonight, you are all great.

The crowd cheer and chant Maddox, Maddox, Maddox.

Mike Maddox
There is no greater feeling then competing infront of all of you here in my hometown and walking away with a victory here in the WWG but before the night is over there is one more thing i'd like to do infront of you all tonight and that's ask Frederick Kavanagh for a oppurtunity for a shot at the Absolute Championship.

The crowd cheer but is cut off from a voice saying "No" and on the ramp is Manny Vrakes.

Manny Vrakes
No mike no. While it may be fact that you did defeat me tonight it's also fact that i wasnt 100%, i thought i was but i had a medcial before the match and there was no way i should of been performing tonight but i thought i would give you one and now that i was touched from that hippie i most likely have about 3million more diseases and illnesses. If anybody around here deserves a championship match it's Manny Vrakes because Manny Vrakes can beat you anywhere, anytime, anyday. As a matter of fact how bout you find yourself a tag team partner and on Carnage i will defeat the both of you in a 2 on 1 handicap match. Now if you'll excuse me i have a shower, or ten to have.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 12:50:41 am »

WWG Absolute Championship
Alex Anders vs Nick Savage

Matt Thomas
The following match is for the WWG Absolute Championship, introducing first Alex Anders.

“I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE.  I LIVE FOR THE APPLA-AUSE, LIVE FOR THE APPLA-AUSE. THE WAY THAT YOU SCREAM AND CHEER FOR ME, THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!!”

As “Applause” from The Holophonics plays, the Miami crowd hops to it's feet.  Alex Anders comes out from around the ring curtain to the roar of fans cheering for the Forever Underdog.  He stops at the top of the entrance ramp and looks around.  The smile across his face shows as Anders makes his way down to the ring.  He slides in, and hops to he feet quickly.  The music starts to die, and he asks for the microphone from the ring announcer...

Anders:  It's a beautiful night here in MIAMI, FLORIDA!!!!  Right here, in this very ring, for the next few minutes, the fans are going to be in for a treat.  I, the Forever Underdog... The Nerdist... The Leader of the Nerd Herd, takes on Nick Sadistic... Savage... to decide the first Absolute Champion in the World Wrestling Generation.  It can be said of my opponent that I am an absolute... An absolute ZERO.  He believes that I shouldn't be here... You know who else thought that?  Manny Vrakas thought that... Twice... The Big Bad Bey thought that... I don't hear either of them saying that now... Nick, the only absolute TONIGHT is that you are tangling up with one of the hardest working individuals in our industry, and I will not back down for a second... The only absolute is that the fans are about to get one of the best championship matches in history tonight, and everyone tuning in and watching from their seats will be amazed at what two men will do to each other to be claimed... The first... Believe in the Nerdist...

Anders hands the microphone back to the ring announcer and waits in the corner for the arrival of Nick Savage.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent being accompanied to the ring by Starla Rose, Nick Savage.

Mama Said Knock You Out by Five Finger Death Punch starts to play, then On a motorcycle, Savage comes out with Starla riding in back. Lights flickering to the music they roll to the top of the stage, and Savage rev's the engine. Then they drive down the ramp and go around the ring and parks the bike on the edge of the ramp. Starla gets off first then Nick. They walk to the ring, Nick picks Starla up and kisses her, then puts her on the side of the ring. She gets in and Nick jumps up to the side of the ring and gets in the ring. Starla standing in the middle clapping, while Nick runs to a ring post and taunts the crowd. Then hops down and walks to Starla to escort her out of the ring.

Adrian Riley
Here we go the first ever Absolute Champion will be crowned.

The bells is rung and the match is underway, Starla Rose jumps up on the apron but Anders ignores her and Savage runs at Anders who gets Savage with a dropkick to the knee and Savage falls head first into the second turnbuckle, Anders then runs to the middle of the ring and Savage gets back up and faces Anders looking ****ed off. Savage runs at Anders again and Anders ducks underneath and keeps running and jumps out onto the apron and Savage runs at him, Anders blocks him with the shoulder then flips back into the ring and runs off the ropes and back at Savage but Savage plants him down with a massive big boot. Savage then jumps down and punches Anders in the face.

Chris Arenas
Anders trying to use his speed in the early parts of this match but Savage puts him down with a massive big boot.

Savage grabs Anders leaning him on the ropes and then whips him across the ring putting him down with a clothesline. Savage then goes down and locks in a crossface on Anders but Anders wriggles out of it and goes to the outside where Starla slaps him and the referee dosent see and Anders attention is on Starla which allows Savage to slide outside the ring and come from behind clobbering him in the back of the head knocking him to the ground, Savage then picks up Anders onto his shoulders and takes him towards the security railing but Anders gets out landing on his feet behind Savage, Savage turns around and swings but Anders ducks threw and jumps up onto the security railing, Savage turns around and pushes Anders into the crowd but they end up catching him. Anders then stands on the crowd as they hold him up and he dives taking down Nick Savage.

Adrian Riley
Woah, ive never seen anything like that.

Anders gets back to his feet and slides into the ring and quickly goes up to the top turnbuckle and as Savage gets back to his feet Anders jumps but Savage manages to catch him and then slams his back into the steel ring post. Savage falls back leaning on the security railing and Starla Rose goes over and checks on him. Savage then see's Anders getting back up and runs at him looking to knee him but Anders rolls out of the way and gets to his feet hitting Savage with a dropkick knocking him into the steel ring steps and he lays over them, Anders gets back to his feet and the crowd cheers and Anders then hits a rolling thunder legdrop on Savage as he lays over the steel ring steps.

Chris Arenas
Both are giving this there everything here tonight, both men want to become the first ever WWG Absolute Champion. This is a great match.

Anders slides back into the ring and sits in the corner regaining himself while the referee is making the countout, Anders knows he cant win the title by countout slide back outside the ring and Savage elbows him and then tosses him back into the ring, Savage follows and waits for Anders to get up and then kicks him in the midsection and lays him down with a piledriver and Savage makes the cover, 1...2...Anders kicks out! Savage dosent like it and starts arguing with the referee about a slow count. Anders uses the ropes to get back to his feet but Savage goes over and hits him a few times and then tosses him outside the ring. Savage then argues with the referee taking his attention and on the outside of the ring Starla Rose is choking Anders with her high heel shoe. Starla backs away and Savage gets outside the ring and grabs Anders tossing him onto the announce table and joins him up there.

Adrian Riley
I think we are about to lose out announce table.

Savage brings Anders up to his feet and is looking to hit the The Savage Cross on Anders threw the announce table but Anders fights his way out with elbows to the head, Savage drops Anders who lands on his feet and Anders then takes out the legs of Savage and he falls onto the table, Anders then jumps off the announce table and punches Savage a few times and Anders then slides back into the ring and quickly goes up to the top rope and from there he hits the Pi-R-Squared on Savage right threw the announce table, both men are down.

Chris Arenas
Holy ****! That was insane.

The referee is at a 4 count when Anders is back to his feet and he slowly picks up Savage and manages to toss him inside the ring, Anders follows and he makes the cover, 1...2...3, NO! Nick Savage kicks out just before the 3 count, Anders is shocked, the crowd is shocked.

Adrian Riley
I thought it was all over right there!

Anders gets back to his feet and goes to the corner and slowly climbs up but Savage is back to his feet and he grabs Anders from behind and from the top rope he hits a German suplex, both men are down on the mat. The refere starts the count and gets to 5 when Savage is back to his feet and he goes over and starts to work on the ankle of Anders and then he locks in the Savage Lock on Anders who reaches for the ropes but cant reach so he counters the Savage Lock into a roll up but then breaks that and locks into the Anders way on Nick Savage who powers out kicking Anders off and getting to his feet and Anders is coming at him and Savage grabs him lifting him up and slamming him down with a massive Savage Cross but Anders falls outside the ring. Savage is slow to realize and rolls outside the ring grabbing Anders tossing him back in and makes the cover, 1...2...3! NO! Anders kicks out!.

Chris Arenas
What! No way. How?

The crowd cheer, Savage can't beleive it, Starla Rose can;t beleive it and the fans are in shock despite there cheers and Anders chants. Savage argues with the ref but then grabs the ankle of Anders once again and locks in the Savage Lock. Anders is in pain as he reaches for the ropes and then tries to counter but Savage keeeps the hold in tight and Anders might have to tap, the crowd chant his name and with all his streght he lunges at the ropes grabbing them and the referee makes savage break the hold but not before he utilizes the 4/5 count. Savage then grabs Anders leg and pulls him back into the middle of the ring and once again locks in the Savage Lock.

Chris Arenas
It's The Anders Way vs the Savage Lock here tonight.

Anders is in pain and in trouble as he is in the middle of the ring. Anders looks like he has no choice but tap or to his ankle will be snapped as Savage has the lock in tight, Anders then counters into a roll up, 1...2...Savage breaks the rolls up and both men get to there feet and Anders out of nowhere hits the BKW, Anders dosent cover instead goes to the top rope very quick and then from the top rope hits a Pi-R-Squared on Savage and makes the cover, Starla tries to get involved but its to late the referee makes the 3 count and calls for the bell.

Ding, Ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW WWG ABSOLUTE CHAMPION, ALEX ANDERS!!!!!

Anders rolls outside the ring and is awarded the championship belt and he goes over to the fans and gets on the security railing and dives in and the fans catch him and Anders celebrates his victory with the fans.

Adrian Riley
Anders did it! the first ever Absolute champion!

Chris Arenas
What a match! Kudos to both men here tonight and up next is the WWG World Heavyweight Championship!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:09:29 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 01:12:52 am »

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Main Event
Miseria vs Jeremiah Christianson

Matt Thomas and a referee stand in the middle of the ring. In the referee's hands is the WWG Championship.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and gentlemen... The following contest is set for one fall.. It is your main event, and it is for the WWG Championship!

The crowd cheers in anticipation for the match many had been waiting to see all night.

Matt Thomas: Introducing first...

The lights go completely dim and the drum intro to "God's Gonna Cut You Down" starts, followed by a big pop from the crowd. A bright white light beams up out of the stage, and Jeremiah ascends from the source of light. He appears to be floating as he rises higher and a heavy mist covers his feet. With his arms outstretched, Jeremiah looks up to the rafters with a slight smile on his face.

Matt Thomas: From Harlan, Kentucky... Jeremiah Christianson!

The camera walks down the ramp towards Jeremiah and the light. Jeremiah lowers his head and looks toward the camera with a focused gaze. The mist spreads over the ramp and Jeremiah begins to float down the ramp. The crowd gasp and cheer as Jeremiah, without a single movement, travels to the ring with a blank, empty look in his cold gray eyes. He walks up the ring steps slowly, climbs through the ropes and goes and sits down in a corner gets a brief crazy look in his eyes, then drops his head down. The lights return as Jeremiah continues to sit in the corner.

Chris Arenas: What an incredible and intimidating entrance from Christianson... We could be seeing the first move in what will be a match full of mind games between two masters.

Adrian Riley: Well I don't know about Miseria, but it sure as heel scared the **** out of me. I would not want to be in the ring with that man.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent...

"Wasting Time" by Red hits the PA system as the lights in the arena dim to darkness. The fans boo loudly as camera lights flicker throughout the arena. As the intro continues to play, a red spotlight hits the stage, revealing Miseria. Miseria is looking down at the stage but slowly lifts his head when the music hits.

Matt Thomas: From parts unknown... This is Miseria!

He begins his descent towards the ring, ignoring the booing crowd. Once at ringside, Miseria takes a little run and slides under the bottom rope to get into the ring. He takes a quick glance at Jermiah, who is still sitting in the corner with his head down.The arena lights return just as Miseria jumps on the nearest turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd, who reply with jeers.

Chris Arenas: And somehow, the WWG fans have found a favorite in this match.

Adrian Riley: It's a battle between between two evils, Chris... They just chose the evil more appealing to them!

The referee raises the title into the air. He walks over to Miseria and presents it to him. Miseria sits on the top turnbuckle, looking down at the title for a moment before returning his glaze to Jeremiah in the opposite corner of the ring. The referee walks to Jeremiah and presents him the belt. Jeremiah breaks his silent prayer and sits up before getting onto his knees and staring at the title with a wild grin on his face. The referee nervously backs away and hands the title to an official outside the ring.

Chris Arenas: This is it, folks. Weeks of tension and controversy have all built to this moment. No tricks, no Cutter and his goons... It will come down to who the better man is.

DING DING DING

Miseria hops down from the top turnbuckle and steps forward. Jeremiah stares coldly at his opponent as he outstretches his arms.

Adrian Riley: And the match has started, but it seems Jeremiah is trying to play even more mind games with the Dark Luchador.

Miseria looks away for a moment, but then rapidly sprints toward Jeremiah, who is still on his knees. Miseria leaps into the air and attempts to land a running dropkick to his opponent's face, but Christianson dodges at the last second. Miseria's legs wrap over the second rope, leaving his body and head laying over the mat as he attempts to pull himself up. Jeremiah quickly grabs Miseria's head and pulls it as high as possible before slamming it down onto the mat. He unleashes a flurry of right hands to his opponent's head before walking away and outstretching his arms to the audience, who cheer him on.

Chris Arenas: Jeremiah, using deception to gain control early in the match.

Adrian Riley: But why the hell did he back off Miseria!? This crowd is going to be death of Jeremiah if he keeps trying to play to them.

Miseria untangles himself off the rope and kneels on one leg, staring furiously at Jeremiah, who turns around to meet his gaze. Jeremiah smiles and motions for his opponent to attack. Miseria runs at Christianson again, and Jeremiah throws his right arm in attempt to land a big clothesline. Miseria ducks underneath and swings around Jeremiah, planting himself right behind his opponent. Miseria dives through the area behind Jeremiah's knee, forcing his opponent onto that knee. Miseria quickly gets up and attempts to perform an enziguiri on the downed Christianson, but Jeremiah ducks and grabs onto Miseria's waist. With incredible strength, Jeremiah hoists Miseria up into the air in an attempt to hit a german suplex, but the dark luchador manages to hook under one of Jeremiah's arms, using his momentum coming down to deliver an arm drag.

Chris Arenas: Miseria with a great counter!

Jeremiah gets right back onto his feet, but Miseria is ready. Jeremiah runs at Miseria, but is met by another arm drag. Jeremiah gets up again, a bit more sluggishly this time, and Miseria throws another arm drag. This time, however, Jeremiah digs into the mat and refuses to be flipped over. Miseria, who is lying on his hip on the mat, is lifted from the arm he used to hook Jeremiah. Christianson grabs Miseria's head and slams into the top turnbuckle before pushing the luchador to lean into the corner. Jeremiah runs to the opposite corner and slams himself against it before sprinting back to Miseria's corner. Miseria rolls out of the way a second before Jeremiah arrives, giving Christianson enough time to stop himself by grabbing the top rope. Miseria approaches Jeremiah from behind, but Christianson meets his opponent with a backwards kick to the gut. Jeremiah jumps onto the second rope and leaps backwards, twisting around to land a flying crossbody onto Miseria, causing the crowd to cheer in amazement.

Chris Arenas: Oh my god!

Jeremiah goes for the cover after the crossbody.

1...2- Kick out!

Chris Arenas: Jeremiah, showing that he is willing to push his own limits to win it all in this match!

Adrian Riley: But that was risky, Chris! If I were him I'd leave the high flying to Miseria, so I could take advantage when he eventually crashes and burns.

Jeremiah picks Miseria back onto his feet and puts him in a headlock. Miseria lands three forearm shots to Jeremiah's rib, and pushes him back into the ropes. Jeremiah bounces off the ropes and shoots across the ring. Jeremiah bounces off the other side of the ropes, and Miseria attempts to meet him with a roundhouse kick. Jeremiah ducks and shoots off the other ropes, and this time Miseria jumps up and sits on Jeremiah's shoulders, performing a huricanrana. Miseria flips Jeremiah over and hooks the leg.

1...2..- Kick out!

Miseria pulls Jeremiah to sit up and slaps on a headlock as he kneels for leverage. The crowd rallies behind Jeremiah, clapping in unison for him to break the hold. Jeremiah gets onto his feet and elbows Miseria in the gut. Jeremiah grabs his opponent's tights and attempts to deliver a back duplex, but Miseria uses the momentum to backflip behind Christianson and deliver a jumping neckbreaker.

Adrian Riley: What a neckbreaker! This could be it!

Miseria goes for the cover.

1...2...- Kick out!

Miseria quickly gets back up and looks down at Jeremiah, who is laid out. Miseria looks to the corner, and then back at Jeremiah. He quickly walks over to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Just as Miseria establishes his balance, Jeremiah sits right up, staring directly at Miseria with wide, crazy eyes as the crowd goes wild. Miseria's eyes widen as well, with a more fierce and frustrated emotion. He leaps off the top rope, but Jeremiah moves out of the way. Miseria saw it coming, however, and rolls safely as soon as he lands on his feet. Miseria quickly turns around and runs towards Jeremiah, who steps forward and swings his right arm in an attempt to lariat his opponent's head off. Miseria catches Jeremiah's arm and manages to swing on it, backflipping over his arm and landing on his feet, causing the crowd to cheer in amazement.

Chris Arenas: Incredible reversal by Miseria!

Jeremiah throws his other arm at the back of Miseria's head, but the dark luchador ducks at the last second. Miseria leaps up and throws his knees behind Jeremiah, landing a vicious backstabber.

Adrian Riley: Another great movies by Miseria! Jeremiah needs to turn this thing around!

Miseria goes for the cover.

1...2...-Kick out!

Miseria quickly grabs onto Jeremiah's head and tries to get his head in position fora triangle choke.

Chris Arenas: The triangle choke! If Miseria locks this in this match is over! Jeremiah needs to do everything he can to prevent him from performing this hold!

The crowd gets loud as Jeremiah resists Miseria's attempt. With all his strength, Jeremiah hoists Miseria up into the air and slams him back onto mat, delivering a wicked powerbomb. Christianson stands back up before running to the ropes, bouncing off, and leaping into the air when he comes upon the laid out Miseria, landing on him to deliver a big splash. Jeremiah pins his opponent's shoulders down.

1...2...-Kick out!

Jeremiah stands back up and stretches his arms to the side as Miseria slowly gets back up to his knees.

Adrian Riley: Jeremiah, signaling for his finishing move!

Jeremiah hoists Miseria between his legs and lifts him up onto his back for the tristis arbor. Jeremiah runs forward, but just as he is about to throw Miseria down, the luchador slips out of his grasp. Just as Jeremiah turns around, Miseria lands a big jumping enziguiri to Jeremiah's head, laying him out flat on his back. At this point the crowd has become split in support for both men. A dueling chant of

JE-RE-MI-AH
MI-SE-RI-AH

breaks out as Miseria climbs to the top rope once more.

Adrian Riley: This move could make or break Miseria. If I were him I'd cross myself before whatever he's about to do.

Miseria stands high on the top rope before leaping forward, flipping mid-air in an attempt to land a senton bomb. Jeremiah gets back to his feet incredibly fast, bending over so that Miseria lands flat on his back. The crowd explodes as Jeremiah grabs onto Miseria's arms and stands back up, putting his opponent in the perfect position for the tristis arbor.

Chris Arenas: OH MY GOD! TRISTIS ARBOR! THAT WAS AMAZING!

Jeremiah runs forward and slams Miseria into the mat, landing his finishing maneuver. Jeremiah, out of breath, lies flat on the mat as Miseria looks out cold. Jeremiah manages to slowly crawl over Miseria for the cover.

1...2....3-

NO! Kick out!

The crowd can't believe it, Jeremiah sits up and looks out, shocked at what just happened.

Adrian Riley: That should have been it! Was that 3!?

Chris Arenas: I'm not sure! That might have been the closest 2.9 I've ever seen!

Miseria slowly rolls out of the ring as Jeremiah continues to look out, eyes cold, but an expression of confusion on his face. Jeremiah slowly grows a smile as he realizes he is in for the fight of his life. He stands back up and walks to the side of the ring Miseria rolled out of. Jeremiah steps through the second rope and leaps to the outside of the ring. the referee walks over to the ropes and leans through the first and second rope, commanding both men to get back in the ring. In a burst of adrenaline, Miseria jumps off and lands another enziguiri, but this time to the head of the referee as Jeremiah ducks out of the way. The referee falls back into the ring as Jeremiah grabs onto Miseria's legs.

Adrian Riley: The referee has been knocked out! This could change the landscape of this match.

Jeremiah swings Miseria into the air, slamming his ribs into the side of of the apron. Jeremiah swings him again, hitting him onto the other side. This time, however, Miseria reaches under the ring and grabs a kendo stick, and as Jeremiah attempts to swing him again he cracks it across Christianson's forehead. Jeremiah falls to his knees as Miseria falls to his back. Miseria slowly gets back up onto his knees as Christianson looks dazed. Miseria raises the kendo stick and cracks it on Jeremiah's head once more, but this time Christianson stares at Miseria with cold, dead eyes. The crowd cheers loudly as Miseria repeatedly slams the kendo stick on Jeremiah's head over and over, only for Christianson to laugh maniacally.

Chris Arenas: This is insane!

Finally, Miseria throws the stick aside and and gets onto his feet. He slowly backs up as blood pours down Jeremiah's forehead. Miseria screams and Jeremiah laughs as the luchador sprints towards Jeremiah, throwing his knee forward and smashing his opponent in the face. Jeremiah has stopped laughing, and seems knocked out cold as he lies on his back. Miseria slowly gets onto his feet and looks out to the audience, who meet him with a mixture of cheers and boos. Miseria drags Jeremiah near the corner barricade, where there is more open space around his body. Miseria painfully climbs onto the apron and stares at the top turnbuckle. The crowd cheer him on as he looks at it.

Adrian Riley: Oh no... Don't tell me he's going to...

Miseria climbs onto the top rope, this time facing outside the ring towards Jeremiah's lifeless body as the crowd gets even louder.

Adrian Riley: It's not worth it, dammit!

Chris Arenas: One mistake and this could put Miseria on the shelf for a very long time!

Miseria screams and leaps off the top rope, flipping completely midair to land a 450 splash onto Jeremiah as the crowd goes crazy. At the very last moment, however, Jeremiah rolls out of the way, and Miseria lands flat on his front with a sickening thud. The crowd gasps in fear for Miseria, who is convulsing and shaking.

Adrian Riley: I TOLD YOU, GOD DAMMIT, I TOLD YOU!

Chris Arenas: Miseria needs medical attention right now!

Jeremiah slowly sits up and stares at Miseria, smiling as blood covers his face. That smile quickly disappears, however, when he notices Miseria start to get up. The luchador, still shaking disturbingly, gets back onto his feet. The crowd is amazed at the sight as Miseria stares right back at Jefemiah.

Adrian Riley: He's... He's not human.

Chris Arenas: I think... He likes it.

Miseria smiles as Jeremiah stares at him in bewilderment. Christianson gets back this feet and roars before running at Miseria. The two clash and brawl outside the ring, landing wicket blows and punches to each other that seemingly have no effect. Jeremiah manages to land a big knee to Miseria's gut before throwing him back into the ring. At this point the referee has slowly gotten back up to his feet, using the ropes for leverage. As Jeremiah slides back into the ring, Miseria runs to bounce off the ropes. Jeremiah meets Miseria in the middle of the ring as the luchador leaps into the air and goes for a huricanrana. Jeremiah catches him and doesn't allow himself to flip over, however, bringing him back up before slamming him into the mat with a powerbomb. Miseria holds onto Jeremiah's head and quickly locks him in a triangle choke while he is laying on the mat.

Chris Arenas: TRIANGLE CHOKE! IS THIS IT!?

The crowd goes crazy as Jeremiah does everything he can to slip out of the hold, but Miseria is wrenching with all his might. Blood pours onto the mat, accentuating the damage already done to Jeremiah's head. After about20 seconds, the referee lifts Jeremiah's arm. It comes down limp.

1!

He lifts it again. It comes down limp.

2!

He lifts it again, but when he let's go...

It falls limp.

3!

The crowd explodes as Miseria releases the hold and lies flat on the mat. Jeremiah is limp, out cold.

DING DING DING!

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, and the first WWG World Champion... Miseria!

The referee takes the title from the official outside the ring and walks back to Miseria. He helps Miseria slowly get back up to his feet, but Miseria pulls away. the luchador grabs the title and falls to his knees, holding it in his hands as the crowd rans down a mixture of cheering and jeering at the new champion.

Chris Arenas: Absolutely incredible. These two men have put on the fight of the century, it could have gone either way.

Adrian Riley: What an incredible match, this truly starts this title with an incredible prestige. Both men wanted it so bad.

Chris Arenas: Thank you for joining us here at Shockwave, folks. Goodnight.

Just as we are about to leave Shockwave Slipshod walks out onto the ramp and looks down at the ring, he then raises his hand out and points down directly at Jeremiah Christianson. Then the camera fades out to the picture of Miseria on his knees, staring at the title in his hands.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: