Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 03:43:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Life Is A Highway

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Life Is A Highway  (Read 138 times)
GreenDream
HOF
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 4 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Karma Signature Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: May 17, 2017, 11:56:06 am »

I never thought I would make it back into the WWG against the odds. I got offered a match I couldn't refuse. I thought I was done but never say never in this business. At thirty-three years old, I am hopping on a plane to Japan to face Rayven.

I couldn't turn it down and my girlfriend, Randi, was cool with this. I talked it over with her for about an hour before I made the decision to go through with it. I got a seven year old son named Mark at home that I didn't know about until late last year. I never knew I got Randi pregnant. She vanished from my life because I was a drunken mess.

I am only human. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. Now, I am gonna rectify what I can. I went into semi-retired status awhile back to preserve my body. I am falling apart. I only travel as far as Ottawa up north and Virginia down south. I try to be home as much as I can be so I can be a role model for my son.

Randi and I dated years ago in the past. She was the second girl I ever truly loved outside of Tessie. Tessie was the maiden with the sparkling blue eyes that made my knee's feel weak. That relationship failed when BG Studios closed and the bank took everything from me. I had nobody in my life. She took off after the money disappeared. I cried when I found out she got murdered by a man that I hope never gets out of prison because i can't be held responsible for what I will do to him.

Imagine waking up to the sheriff at your house telling you that you have to vacate the premises immediately. I grabbed what I could and stuff it into a suitcase and left everything behind which all got auctioned off along with Green Mansion. All I had was a van with a cheap bed in the back and a suitcase with all the belongings I could grab. That is when I truly committed to pro wrestling. My career as a filmmaker was over and I had nothing left to prove.

I should have never made it in this business but I did. I was a 26 year old unproven rookie who looked like the guy you see in the bar drinking. I made it by sheer will and determination. I remember driving from Las Vegas back to Boston. Spent 6 months on the road wrestling in random states to make the money to get back home.

Randi is different and I love her a lot. We started dating again and things picked up where they left off before. She and my son live with me. I just hope I can be a better father than my "father" was. I am gonna show him what his father does for a living. I hope I can make him proud with my performance.

I am in constant pain. Its a struggle every day just to get out of bed. I am putting off knee surgery because I am scared. I am scared I may never wrestle again. My right knee is completely blown out. Its just bone rubbing on bone now. My back hurts. I have to stretch in order to feel okay. My neck gives me problems.

What are you willing to sacrifice, Rayven? I have sacrificed a lot to get to the point I have in this business. Before you came out as being trans-gendered, I was one of the few openly bisexual wrestlers in this business who slept with a lot of transexual **** stars and actual women. I was never truly your enemy, Rayven. I respect you but if you push me to that point, I will do things to you that I will never apologize for.

Once that bell rings, I don't give a damn what you are. You are just another opponent. I am not gonna hold back and I will take you to a limit that you won't expect. I got a few moves tucked in my arsenal that i may break out for this match. I may not be the best wrestler in this business. I may be the last of a dying breed. That old school style of professional wrestling. All of that is a bunch of nonsense. You don't need to use any of those moves to win matches. What's stopping me from just hitting you with my fist repeatedly until you stop getting up?

Good luck in this match Rayven because you are gonna need it. Its gonna be... Unlucky... For... You...

The scene opens up inside of a brightly lit apartment with a black sofa and 34 inch tv on a black tv stand where we see Barney Green, dressed in a black and green WWG t-shirt with black shorts and black sneakers, armed with his bag of luggage. In walks Randi Miller, dressed in a black shirt with black yoga pants that say "Princess" in pink lettering on the back with black sneakers. Randi goes to speak.

Randi: I hope you stay safe and don't push yourself on this little trip to Japan.

Barney: Don't worry about me. I have been through a lot worse. Remember the last deathmatch I fought where I wound up pulling thumbtacks out my head for 3 weeks after said match happened?

Randi: Luckily for you, This match is just a singles match. No weapons. I get scared when I see the weapons get used on you. 

Barney: Don't worry, babe. I will come back in one piece. I got John driving me to the airport. After this, I won't be traveling that far for a long time. I promise you that. I got the recruits at People Power Academy keeping me pretty busy.

Barney pauses as Randi goes to speak.

Randi: Just promise me that you won't do anything dangerous.

Barney: I promise you that. I am just gonna do this one-off match and if it turns into a 3 month run, So be it.

Randi: I just don't want to see you injured.

Randi pauses as Barney goes to speak.

Barney: You don't think I get scared about that? Trust me. I get goosebumps each time I step into that ring. I got you and Mark at home to take care of. This is the only thing I have ever been successful at. Yeah, I was a successful film maker at one point but those days are long gone. I truly appreciate your concern.

Barney pauses as Randi speaks.

Randi: Do what you must in order to defeat this demon within you. Just remember I will be home cheering you on and stay safe in Tokyo. Stay out of Roppongi. Don't need to hear about you making a fool of yourself over in Japan.

Barney: Everything will be alright. I promise you. I am a lot older and wiser now than I was years ago.

Randi: You were the reason the relationship didn't work the first time around. You left me to raise your son on my own.

Barney slams his hand down on his suitcase and raises his voice in anger as he goes to speak.

Barney: Why do you always bring this up? I never knew about Mark. How was I to know that I had a son out there? You never called once or sent me a letter. I admit I have made a few mistakes in my life. I have apologized to you for that. Remember, You also had baggage as well. I may have been a drunk but I never snorted things up my nose.

Randi slaps Barney across the face and goes to speak.

Randi: You were the reason the relationship collapsed.

Barney just laughs after the slap and goes to speak.

Barney: It takes two to tango and we both made mistakes. I am doing my damnedest to make this work this time around. You know where I am ninety percent of the time. When I am not home, I am wrestling or at the Academy training new recruits. I hardly go out. If you had reservations about this trip to Japan, You should have told me and I would have said no. Now, Its too late to back out. Don't blame me for everything. Now if you will excuse, I gotta get going. John is waiting for me outside.

Barney goes to hug Randi and Randi ignores him. Barney exits the apartment with his suitcase and we see a black sedan parked out front with John Laurinaitis in the drivers seat dressed in a navy blue golf shirt with tan shorts and black shoes. Barney opens the trunk of the sedan and places his suitcase. He shuts the trunk and walks over to the passengers side. Barney opens the door and climbs in. Barney shuts the door and puts on his seat beat. John goes to speak.

John: Everything all set, Champ?

Barney: Yeah, John. Thank you so much for taking me to the airport.

John: You never have to thank me. You have helped me out numerous times in the past. Think of it as me returning the favor. You excited about your match?

John pulls out with the sedan and starts driving down the street as Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Just a bit nervous. Just had a minor disagreement with Randi. She is afraid I am gonna cheat. I don't see that happening nowadays. I wanna be there for my son that I truly care about and I do care about her as well. I understand her concerns but we both weren't ready back then for a relationship.

John: If the relationship doesn't work, You can always fight for custody of Mark and get visitation rights. You are his biological father, right?

Barney: Of course I am. I had a DNA test done to make sure. I am ready for this trip to Tokyo to be over with. Only staying for three days.

John: Why such a short trip?

Barney: I don't want to be away too long. I gotta get back and be with my son as well as help train the recruits at the Academy.

John: I admire your dedication. Most owners like yourself aren't seen much. They usually have somebody like me that does all the work. I appreciate the fact that you are willing to spend as much time as you can.

Barney: It comes from when Foley Anderson trained me. He spent countless hours of his time helping me reach that level. I may not be the best wrestler around but I am one of the most solid wrestlers you will ever meet.  Its about returning the favor with me. I want to help as many people as I can. I didn't get to where I am now without help. I am probably about three or four years past my prime in this business so I want to help while I can. Once I have that knee surgery, My days as an active competitor are over. I am pretty banged up as it is.

John: Foley would be proud of what you have accomplished in this business. You have exceeded everybody's expectations. Remember that? You are a Hall Of Famer on your own merit.

Barney: I appreciate hearing that, John. Rayven better be prepared for a fight. I might not be the strongest in the fight but I am the toughest by far. I will keep getting back up no matter how many times I may get knocked down.

John: Just be careful. This match gonna involve any weapons?

Barney: I wish but nope. They don't want a lawsuit on their hands if I hit a tranny with a barbwire wrapped chair. 

John: That's good. Save on your body a bit. Good luck. We are at the airport.

Barney: Thanks, John. I will give my all for this match.

The car pulls over as we see Barney take off his seat belt. Barney shakes John's hand. Barney exits the car and and grabs his luggage out the back. The scene fades to black as he enters the airport.

I am who I am at the end of the day. I'm Barney Green and I am an evil man. I have done so many things to people that I will never apologize for. The violence I have unleashed. The blood I have spilled. I believe in destiny and sometimes you don't know when you are truly staring it in the face.

Rayven, We were destined to meet one day. The All-Night Tranny Thrilla vs. The Tranny. I have also been the Boston Brawler. The Boston Beast. I tried to hide who I was to fit in with everyone. I wanted to end the violence I did to people. I fell in love with a woman who was the beauty to my beast. I wanted to just wrestle at home but when I got the call to come back to wrestle. I knew it was destiny.

I am already in a special of hell and I am gonna take you there with me. Look into these soulless black eyes. I got nothing to lose but everything to gain. I am who I am. What are you gonna do when that bell rings and you realize I am not gonna back down? What are you gonna do when you get hit by a man who has no regrets about laying his hands on a woman? A man who has no soul left in his body.

I tried to be good but sometimes it just doesn't work. I grew up in an environment where I wasn't wanted so I tried to hide it by blending in with what I saw going on. I am just a scumbag from Boston. I should have never made it to this level but here I am and here we stand.

What option are you gonna take? You gonna try to break me down mentally or are you gonna try to hurt me physically? I once hit Jakob Hystaria with the hilt of a sword during a match. I once cracked Derrick Trotter over the head with a chair with razor blades glued to it and I enjoyed every moment of that. Weapons may not be involved but I don't need weapons to hurt you. I am gonna destroy you both mentally and physically.

What are you willing to sacrifice, Rayven? Its up to you to decide.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:16:59 am »

Damn you Barney, that chjair shot hurt like mad lol, Rayven you better be ready girl.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 07:47:15 am »

THIS is how you respond when someone drags you out of retirement, lol.  This is honestly a side of Barney I've never seen before, and I've got my work cut out for me.  Good showing, old friend!
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 12:18:21 pm »

I really enjoyed this RP.  It was a nice re-introduction to Barney for me, and good way to get those who maybe don't know the character as well.  I think it flowed well.  Starting off with the exposition about Barney's life before and after wrestling then you get to the meat of the rp which well done also.

The only things that I might point out as flaws would be color scheme.  I think to many blocks of speech in the same color is hard on the eyes for me.  I think maybe breaking in with some description in the opening and ending speeches and didn't colors for speakers in the middle could help.  I attribute that more to rust than anything else.

Very Good work and it's nice to have you back.
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion: