Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 09:15:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The introduction to Alastair Morrison

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The introduction to Alastair Morrison  (Read 163 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: November 20, 2017, 06:18:16 am »

* Am Briseadh*

In a well-lit room, empty, concrete floors, walls, and ceilings, painted well, giving a shiny gloss that removes the thought from the mind, that it is nothing but concrete surround anyone who enters. The hum of the overhead florescent bulbs creates a white noise for the space. A clicking of the heel of a shoe echoes everywhere, if out of some sort of a thriller. As the steps get closer you begin to see a, once blurry silhouette previously blended into the backgrounds unfocused, now approaching into focus. He approaches and his large stature is easily the first thing that is noticed. His round glasses creates a glare off the lights that reflects to the camera. His gray and black fur overcoat creates a contrast to the white button up shirt, black skinny tie, and dark gray slacks. His hair perfectly pulled into a top knot, and his beard evenly groomed. He finally comes to a stop, in a close up frame to the camera.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Alastair Morrison. An introduction shall be postponed until a later date, as there are plenty of things that is needed to be said, prior to my welcoming party. I have seen many others who have recently arrived at World Wrestling Generation, walking around talking to themselves, motivating themselves, all with hopes and dreams of becoming a success. I personally choose not to worry myself with such things, as I believe in myself. I believe in the motivation that I hold. I believe that I have EVERYTHING that it takes to be great in this company, in this industry, and in… this… world.

Alastair adjusts his shoulders as if there was a tighten pull from previous weeks house show he had attended. A genuine smile comes over his face, slowly the lines in his cheek becomes more defined as his smile grows just enough to notice. He lowers his circular sunglasses as to peek over the top of them and gives a wink to the camera. He pushes his glasses back up and looks off camera, as if something had grabbed his attention, but not completely distracting him from the moment.

I know that going into this match is nothing but fantastic for everyone involved. All new people standing toe to toe with the champ, assuming that he has plenty of experience being the champ. I won’t try and pretend that I followed him all that much, at best I have heard of a monster who runs around in such feds, only assuming that was the same person. I of course, mean no disrespect to the champ, but you see, in Scotland we tend to worry about ourselves, and that is what I was doing. I will say I of course looked at a few things, any smart person would. I also understand that I am also the youngest in the context of wrestling, 2 years isn’t very long at all, but if you want something bad enough, you tend to find yourself in a situation of receiving it. I am fully prepared for whatever comments are going to be made by me. The only thing I would have to ask of everyone, for their own good, is don’t under estimate me, because if you do, you just might hear my music at the end of the match, because that is a goal I am willing to go as far as it will take to accomplish.

He nods his head at the camera as things slowly fade out and into nothingness. A black void, the ending of all things, isolation.

* Fìrinn*

Ok folks that’s a wrap! Alastair?

Tha ceannard?

English… not…. whatever that was.

Sorry, what can I do?

Good work today, I hope this continues to be a thing. For now, you are on your own, we have another shoot to do.

He bids his banter talk and parting greetings with the film crew, but it all the sounds are muffled; he is just going through the motions. Realistically, this is very overwhelming for him, regardless of the exterior he shows. He often wonders if he is the only one who feels this way or if this is a common thing with professional wrestlers, or any real public athlete. It is often said that there should always be a fine line between the person and the wrestler, or at least that is what he had always heard the UK wrestlers say when he was training NWA UK Hammerlock. He has always had a thing about paying attention to those who can set you up for success, but usually from a distance. Nothing about this man will be easy, but that is the spirit he holds, ‘go up the hard way, and do what is needed, so once you get to the top, it is difficult to knock you off’. Words he has held onto, as motivation for every moment of his career, looking at it like a life skill, once you learn it, you know it.

(Play the music before continuing to the below section)

The lights slowly begin to shut off, and only the fixed lights in the space remain, and he begins his exit. He walks into a side hall, one that the crew is packing up their equipment and walking out a side door to the back parking lot of the building. Alastair sees his back, with his personal items and a change of clothes, and picks it up as he passes through the hall. He gives the minimal greetings to the people he passes, knowing he should maintain a good relationship with everyone behind the scenes as it is his goal to remain with the company for a while. It’s a funny thing this life, one day you are working on the docks, pulling in fish from the day, making an honest living to help support your training, and the next you are getting a phone call in response to an inquirer from an American booker. That entire thought was something that ran through his head over and over again. It almost was the end of this journey for him, as it casted doubt as he was applying for a work visa, updating his passport, working overtime to insure he had travel money, just in case. If we are being honest, this was the first time since he was a child that he had traveled for more than a day outside of the UK, and even then it was still part of Europe where it would have been much easier to return home if anything happened.

The culture shock alone in the contrast of his home in Scotland, where he was used to smaller towns, old stone buildings, basically everyone growing up on the rolling hills, to an American city. One which is much difference in appearance than even London, although if he were to be honest with himself, appearance is the only real difference. The people are basically the same, as well as the traffic, all in all, it was why he limited his trips into the city to business only, and that is his motivation here. Weather WWG makes him a rich man or not, if he will enjoy his time there or not, has yet to be seen as so many things are uncertain in this moment of his life. If he is going to be honest with himself, this entire thing is the verge of a panic attack going forward. He is facing 7 other competitors, ones he knows nothing about, for a title to be the face of a company, that no one knows who runs it. To say he took a risk in blindly following his dreams is an understatement. This is how the stories of homeless drug addicted wrestlers start, and to add being so far away from home and the people, who care, creates a heavy make or break pressure, one that only someone chasing their dreams would risk.

But all that must be put to side as a new door opens. He pushes the door to exit the building to the parking lot open and the sun of the day temporary off-sets his vision. He reaches into his bag, and pulls out a different set of sun glasses, and puts them on. Who ever thought those type of glasses would be a great thing to walk around in all the time is just ridiculous. He places the circular glasses in his bag, in the spot his normal sunglasses once sat. He drops his bag onto the ground and takes off his fake fur coat, and drapes it over his bag, but in the loops of the handles, to keep the bag easy to carry. He walks through the parking lot, nodding and waving at staff and crew loading up, but continues to walk through it, not stopping at any vehicle. He walks out of the parking lot, looks both ways of the adjoining street, and turns right. He continues to walk down the street and arrives at a bus stop.

It’s not unlikely to see someone waiting at a bus stop in Florida, especially outside of a once manufacturing and processing Orange Juice plant, now only active in the first section of office buildings being rented out for new industry and small businesses. What is unusual is to see someone the size of Alastair standing at a bus stop, with a giant fur coat at his side. The image alone is in contrast to what he is doing, he obviously looks like an athlete, he is after all the second tallest and the biggest in weight on the entire roster he has recently called his home. The traffic in the area low, but the few who pass by fix their gaze on him as if Elvis himself had come back.  But this was his way, this was the way he was raised to be, even though he could afford himself a rental, or even purchase an inexpensive used vehicle, could have gotten a license with his via, and had no issues with travel, but he has always went the hard route first. His father always said it builds character to start at the very bottom, doing it the hard way, so when you’re position is better, you already appreciate how far you’ve come. The irony of that is his father did not approve of his discussion of being a professional wrestler, and protested upon receiving the news of him going to the America’s to do this cheap carnival act. My father loved to use the term mark when referring to me and my judgment calls in the industry. The term when directed towards a person, or group of people, being the victim of con or a play, by a con artist, theatrical types, or those working in the carnival arts, be it as a gag or as a loss of something, but what he never was able to see, is that he was doing nothing but following in his and his mother’s footsteps.

Alastair’s past wasn’t anything tragic, there were not real hardships or out of the ordinary travesty. To be honest, the worst thing that has happened to him was a grandparent died of cancer. He wasn’t well off as in living in a mansion, but his parents did well to provide a good life for him. His mother was a writer of television, and his father worked as a fisherman. Your modest Scottish life, he had friends, he had family how loved him and was regularly seeing extended family members, you could almost say he lived a typical American suburban life, if he didn’t grow up in a small town in Scotland, but he never took it for granted. His father came from very poor beginnings, and his mother from a similar one they lived. Growing up he was always encouraged to work harder, so no one can take it away from you. Something he heard all of his life from his father, but his mother had always taken a balanced approached with a continuation of you are and will be more fortunate than others, regardless of what comes in the future, always remember those who don’t have, and try to help them when you can. Compassion is the future of this world. He never went to college, and in fact graduated secondary school early as many shore man families were allowed by the local authorities. Which was a choice of industry based off the time, he didn’t think he had any creativity, and thus follow his father where he accelerated at doe to his size and natural strength.

The loud screeching of the buses brakes snaps Alastair out of his thoughts; he looks up just as the air breaks purge at a complete stop. He watches two older people get off the bus, slowly shuffling and one wavering whilst holding onto the railing provided. He stands up and offers a hand to assist with the final step to the ground and they smiled and thanked him as he did. After ensuring they were steady and on their way, he steps up into the bus with his bag. Drops the correct amount into the coin box and heads into the bus. There only a few people were riding, a nonjudgmental guess was mostly homeless trying to keep off of the streets. His nonjudgmental gaze at everyone who is accompanying him on the bus, was not meet with the same, as worry and possible fear from someone so large in a confined area, that joined from an area of town that isn’t always known for the most law abiding citizens. Alastair of course paid no mind to them, as he was used to such gazes his entire life. Regardless of the person, humans as a whole always cast a judgement on those they meet. Often false, or the phrase “you surprise me” in a positive context would never be a thing.

The bus begins to roll forward, and towards the next stop. Alastair’s destination is simple, to two transfer stops, and to his hotel a few blocks away from the Full Sail college arena. Luckily for him, it is only a 45 minute bus ride from south Tampa industrial complex, but just long enough to become bored. He quietly pulls out his cell phone, the very same one that he has had since he was 19, a 5 year old phone is not ideal for most people, but his mother was nice enough to pay for the addition of it working in the states, so to keep him from spending additional money and always having a way to communication with family. He plugs in his headphones to have privacy and decides to look up his opponents. His comments just a little while ago bothered him, he should know more about those he is to face, and otherwise why is he even going into this match? Being blind before doing anything should only be for those who cannot help it, keeping it to those who are actually blind.

53 minutes later his bus arrives at his final stop, he grabs his stuff and exits the bus, thanking the driver as he passes. He takes his headphones off and returns the items to his bag. He begins to walk down the street towards his hotel, more confident than before with the information that he has acquired. The champion Wretched’s career and known past seems more like America’s horror icon Freddy Krueger’s origin story, ”son of a thousand manics” he mentions to himself with a big smile on his face, as the Nightmare on Elm Street series was one of his favorites growing up. The other two of Barney Green and Derrick Trotter have too been in the WWG for a while, and has won several titles in and out of the company. Barney Green is pushing 10 years with the company, and by far one of the most experienced wrestlers in this match. Kira, Marshall, Michael, Van, all are similar to him, young, fresh faces, some with a little more experience, others about the same, needless to say, not a match to take lightly.

He finally arrives at the hotel, and he enters and checks in at the front. The receptionist at the front also hands him a note, one that was left for him to receive upon check in:

Call this number first thing in the morning, we have a few things we need you to do before the show. – WWG

*The next day*

His morning call was to go to the arena, finalizing some paperwork, physical, agent briefing, and given the opportunity to sit down and get a workout in, sort of meeting the others in the locker room. No one wants to work cold with anyone, physically or personally, because how can you give yourself to someone with the expectation to walk away alive, when you have never met the person. He fills out the paperwork, engages in small talk, the agent comes in and he pulls Alastair to the side and talks blocking for the day with him. After the agent is finished with him, he introduces him to a few others he will be in contact with moving forward in the WWG. After all pleasantries and information has been exchanged, he goes and dresses out for the gym. He enters and see’s about 15 people working out, some who will be featured on TV tonight, and others who are still working up to that point. He silently nods at those he passes by, showing industry respect to everyone who is there with him, something that was emphasized during his training.

After an hour, some have already left the in arena gym to work on other things needed for that day, but others are intensely working out, insuring they are their best selves for the match. Alastair grabs the items he brought in with him and walks out. He passes by catering and decides to stop for a refuel. He grabs an apple off of the table and begins to eat it. He starts to look around and couldn’t help but feel if maybe he was in the wrong place, no one else was in the room with him. Which is unusual, in his experience, you get people who work out all the time and free food, there is usually a mob trying to get to it all. Suddenly his focus and thought was abruptly interrupted in a shocking way.

MORRISON!

Alastair jumps as he didn’t see who it came from but it didn’t sound good. Suddenly a man with a head set and clip board head appears in the doorway.

You Morrison?

Yes, I’m in trouble aren’t I?

A confused look comes over the man’s face at his comment. He looks down at the apple in his hand, half eaten, and then at the worried look on the wrestlers face.

What? No, no, don’t worry about that, eat if you’re hungry, just later, you are needed. Get dressed out, they need to do some pre work for tonight. Clean up, dress out, and meet me in the south east hall, we are doing all of our tapings there.

I’ll be there in 15, anything specifically I need to bring.

The show producer already has turned around and headed in a different direction and ignores his question. Alastair shrugs it off, finishes his apple, and heads to the locker room to clean up. After some time, he is refreshed and dressed in clean clothing. He looks at his leather and fur coat, and shrugs thinking to himself, [ color=darkgreen]old and trusty will do, until I get another.[/color]. He puts it on and goes to meet the producer who gave him the request to appear. He arrives there moments later, but does not see the man he previously saw, but did see a set up and one of the other members of their match doing an interview. He sits at the end of the hall, and admires the work they are putting in. Not to use against them, or anyone else, but because he is a fan on the business first. After a few moments he hears them and the crew talking and is clear for him to walk down into place. He arrives and the director looks up at him.

Holy ****, what do they feed you in Scotland? Alastair Morrison right? They said you were big.

Sheep mostly.

Alastair was sincerely trying to make a joke, mostly because he is nervous and was hoping to establish a comfortable situation for everyone involved. Sadly though, the joke came off weird, which just made the situation work.

Keep the jokes to the comics that make you look odd. You’re supposed to be a good guy, place the face roll, keep it clean, and ready for action. What we are doing here is doing a prerecord for the pre match package. We will throw up a video of each person involved in the match, in this, we want you to say your final words to your opponents, the outcome you expect, and what strengths you feel you have going into it. Do all of that and try to make it flow, or we are just going to be redoing it until you do it right. Take that into consideration and the fact we have a deadline. No pressure at all.

Alastair takes a deep breath, he brushes off his coat, getting it fluffed up and presentable for TV. He reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out his signature round glasses and puts them on. He goes to take a step forward and the director stops him.

Wait, take that coat off, we can’t have you wearing the same thing over and over again, besides that is old and faded.

A guy walks over and hands him a new coat. He looks it over and quickly puts it on as he nods in approval. With a big smile on his face, he slowly walks into position, admiring his new gift. Even though he is new, not only to the company but the industry, he is very happy with how everything is going so far. He is not accustomed to receiving gifts, especially from a promotion, but this is also a little different in the fact that the shows are nationally aired, and internationally in select regions. By far the biggest company he has every worked for, and at this moment in time, this is the top of what he may accomplish. He knows that tonight, this could send him packing, unless he shows the company that he has what it takes to be on TV. He had already seen several faces, athletic types in the gym, ones that he did not see advertised for the show, and would rather continue on the current path, with the hopes of one day being recognized and doing good for this world.

* Am Briseadh*

If you ask anyone who someone would pick to win any competition, they would usually go with the most experienced, the most well-known, or even the returning champion. All viable choices, that is until the youth catches up, and the old finds themselves matched. I have not been shy from this challenge ever in my life, always I was told I was too young, or too inexperienced to do something. I never wanted to wait, because I was raised to recognize my own strengths, my own abilities, and to use them as best as I could in any situations. So much to the point when I was 13 I wanted to partake in the ancient task of stone lifting, and that I did. When I was 13 I had already worked on docks, on farms, and some manual labors, and I wanted to try and lift the Menzies Stone. So for holiday, my father took me to the site, and I had found I could lift it. Later that year I also lifted the McGlashen and Inver stones, but the Dinnie’s were too much for me. This drove me crazy, so I worked hard to accomplish this, and 2 years later, I was able to accomplish this task, and one of the youngest to do so. I realized my size then, and began to do small events in such successfully. I may not be the tallest, but I am the heaviest and the strongest, as will be my advantage in this match.

I may not be a self-described monster, but monsters aren’t to be feared, they are meant to be slain. I may not be the most experienced, but experience eventually steps aside for the future. I will not be afraid to take the challenge presented to me, as I have made it a point to challenge myself, and this is no different. I don’t back down, and don’t cower in fear, and I only look towards going forward to be the best that I can be. I understand the unusual situation, and would never present myself as arrogant in deserving a title shot on my first night, but I will take any opportunities presented to me, and this is no different. Just to face the champion, or any other talent involved in this match, is an honor for a debut, but in order to honor everyone who will experience, I will give more than I have to date. Using my strengths, watching my weaknesses, and going in with the same determination as I did at 13 years old, I will not stop until I lift and insure that I am victorious, for this company, for my family, and for myself. I look forward to the competition, and happily meet everyone tonight, for a battle.

And cut!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 06:46:00 am »

"I may not be a self-described monster, but monsters aren’t to be feared, they are meant to be slain."

That's some deep salt of the earth, raw ore - and we're talking Wurtzite Boron Nitride type strong - heroic, mother-fainting pimp-slick schtick right there.  lol

I like this character.... I think you are on point with how you'd explained to me you wanted him to come across.  I'll admit the reveal was better than your explanation - but I can't imagine you'd expect me not to Prefer that about it. And I think.... "Heroic" is the apt term. He's undeniably on the side of rightness and light in a Black and White context... but he doesn't seem to act as if his pursuit of that is able to be anything but gray. 
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 07:04:23 am »

At last it came through, because that was a goal, and to be completely honest, I wasn't sure until the other day when I started how I was going to play it out. Why I ended up changing the theme because it went a little different of a direction. I feel like I am almost writing for Christopher McKissick again and I like that. I remembered how dark RPs were and how the characters were in the past, and I know I contributed to that, so I really wanted to try and do an innocent just good guy feel to this character. Hopefully it works out in the long run.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 02:20:44 pm »

From Marcus Collins to this. They are so different and I like it. I can see i'll be enjoying this character.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 01:36:49 am »

It's because I am so complex and bipolar in my head, right now this comes through well, when it doesn't and I need more, I may create a new one or bring Collins back.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: