Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 03:34:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Carnage Friday 8th December 2017

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Carnage Friday 8th December 2017  (Read 233 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: November 26, 2017, 09:25:28 pm »

Live from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida.

Single Match
Derrick Trotter vs Marshal Gates

Single Match
Marie Laveau XIII vs Kira Starlight

Carnage Match Triple Threat
Barney Green vs VanHELLsing vs Regin Havok

Non Championship Match
Alastair Morrison vs Michael Benjamin

Steel Cage Handicap Match
Drake Storm & Aston Stone vs The Wretched Nobody
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:15:34 pm by Brad » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 06:35:52 pm »

WWG Carnage

Opening video for carnage plays and then we swing to ringside with tonight's announcers, Kevin Zander and Mike Johnson.

MJ
Welcome ladies and gentleman, boys and girls to another exciting edition of WWG Carnage. Live from the full sails university and Kevin, what a crowd we have tonight. They are loud.

KZ
They sure are Mike. It's great to once again be at ringside calling the action. I'm sure people are wondering why Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas aren't here tonight, well who care we are.

MJ
What Kevin means is, all 4 of us will be seen on various occasion throughout the course of the future of the WWG.

'My Name is Human' begins to play and the lights dim slightly, as green laser lights flicker at the entrance and Alastair Morrison walks out onto the stage. Long fake fur coat drapes his body, street clothes under his coat. In his hands are the WWG World Heavyweight Championship and the WWG Carnage Championship. He looks down at both titles and slowly raises the titles in the air. He walks down the ramp, and into the ring. He reaches into his coat and pulls out a microphone.

MJ
Looks like the champ is going to kick off the show.

KZ
I'm still shocked at how last week ended. None the less, Alastair was the one to benefit the most.

I had promised everyone that I would make my comments about last week. Trust me when I say that I would much rather of had this time to celebrate, but unfortunately I cannot, instead I must make a proclamation. There is a problem with last week, one we all can relate too. I’ve heard a lot of things said backstage and so forth, but I did not want last week to end like that at all. The issue is, no one knows who really the baddest guy in the locker room is, and instead we know who would attack for the chaos of the situation. A lot of you may be wondering why I have a problem at all, I walked away with all the gold one could have. The problem is, every time I step into the ring, I want to win or lose on my own abilities, not because someone came into the ring. So naturally I have to prove I should even have these titles, to prove that I deserve to be on the top, to earn the respect of the fans.

A mixture of cheers and boos begin to slowly rise from the crowd, about as much as anyone can expect in the situation at hand. Last week upset so many people in the industry, not just because of how it happened, but because a nobody was the one they chose to roll up on top of Barney Green.

MJ
He was the one to benefit the most, but he isn't happy about how it happened. Speaking with the man earlier today he wanted to win it fairly.

The worst part about it, fighting every fight as if the titles were on the line, isn’t the issue, it is the fact that I was not able to be the first to get my hands on you. You have your hands full tonight with a very upset Wretched Nobody, but I will watch your match as well as the number 1 contender to the Carnage Championship match, because before the dust has settled, before I achieve the respect I want, that everyone wants as a champion, before I earn the respect of the fans, I will wrote a wrong with you two, and with ANYONE else that you are working with. If I have to fight the entire roster again, then you will receive the worst of it, but that is for the future, and I am a patient man, so everyone should enjoy the festivities that are the WWG.

Alastair lays the microphones down and raises the championships in the air once more. He is quickly cut off by Remember the name - Fort Minor and out onto the ramp to a eruption of boo's is Ashton Stone and Drake Storm. They stand atop the ramp laughing and mocking the crowd and they start to head down towards the ring.

KZ
I like these two guys, they said earlier this week in a interview that they are here to wash away the poison that has affected the WWG for a long time, and the main poison they face tonight in Wretched Nobody.

MJ
I think many will agree these two are the poison Kevin.

The two men step into the ring, Ashton grabs the microphone from the ground. Alastair stands his ground. The crowd are deafening with there boo's as Ashton and Drake mock them saying they can't hear them just fuelling them to boo louder and longer.

Ashton Stone
Y'all acting like we did something wrong. Well your right, we choose this guy to be the champion of the WWG....this guy. What the hell was we thinking? Oh that's right, we choose the weakest link. We choose the man that when the time comes we can take that championship off of like that.

Ashton snaps his fingers in the face of Alastair.

Ashton Stone
We thought about handing it to Barney Green but that would mean trying to move his lard ass over. We thought about every single person in that match but always landed on you. We had to do what we did last week for the sake of the WWG. Nobody in that match was going to beat Wretched, nobody. We couldn't allow Wretched to win and continue to allow his poison to take down the WWG. We are you saviours!

The crowd erupt in boo's again. A Wretched is going to kill you chant breaks out.

Ashton Stone
We aint afraid of Wretched. If anything he should be afraid to step into a cage with us tonight and once we destroy him, then the stooges running this place better meet our demands and place him against us at the PPV, in our prison so once and for all we can lock him up and throw away the key.

Alastair grabs the microphone from Ashton who looks disrespected.

Alastair Morrison
You done?

Before he can say anything more he is jumped by Drake and Ashton soon joins in, they get him on the ground and start stomping the hell out of him. Ashton grabs the microphone and slams it across Alastair's head and they keep beating on him.

MJ
Two on one. Cowards.

KZ
Alastair didn't show them the respect they deserve. This is on him.

The crowd erupt in cheers as down the ramp comes Wretched Nobody. He is headed towards the ring with steam. Drake notices him and warns Ashton. They back up in stand ready to fight Wretched. Wretched gets up on the apron and steps into the ring but at the last minute Drake and Ashton high tail it out of the ring. The crowd boo.

MJ
Cowards!

KZ
Smart move more like it. They will face Wretched on there terms, not his.

They retreat up the ramp smiling and laughing.

MJ
They look happy now but later they will be locked inside a steel cage with that monster, they won't be laughing then.

KZ
Do they look like men who are scared Mike? No. They are in control and after last week they have something planned. Wretched is a loose cannon. They are doing us  a favour.

Wretched quickly turns his attention to Alastair who is trying to get up to his feet. Wretched rips him up and slams him down with a lobotomy.

KZ
Oh wow! Wretched sending a message to Alastair that he wants his championship back.

Wretched leaves the ring and carnage heads to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:22:29 pm by Brad » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 07:24:18 pm »

Carnage returns from a commercial break and backstage are the three men who introduced themselves last week as the new owners of the WWG. They are talking amongst themselves.

Man 1
What a start to the show.

Man 2
I don't have a good feeling about Ashton or Drake but man that's gotta get some people watching.

Man 3
Hey shouldn't we like go out there and tell everyone our names?

Man 2
Yeah we should, we need some kinda aliases

Man 3
What why?

Man 2
It's a dangerous place man, we have family's. Don't you watch TV. I've got the perfect idea.

Man 1
Humour me.

Man 2
I've got it all worked out. My name can be Pablo and I can be a drug trafficker, meanwhile you guys can be DEA agents. Sounds good right?

Man 2
You been watching Narcos again?

Man 1
We don't need aliases. What we need to do is address what Ashton and Drake demanded earlier in the week, did you hear it?

Man 2
Oh we can be the three stooges. Who is Larry, Curly and how is Moe?

Man 1
What, No. Shut up. They want Wretched Nobody in a prison match at the first PPV, which by the way is called Re-Birth. If they win tonight, otherwise Wretched can pick the match.

Man 3
I think I've got a better idea, listen up. At Re-Birth, Wretched Nobody will get his rematch for the WWG Championship against Mr. Morrison. I heard he hates being called that.

The trio laugh.

Man3
However, lets add some spice. If Drake and Ashton can win tonight they will be added into the WWG Championship match at Rebirth.

Man 2
I don't like them.

Man 1
Personal feelings aside, this is a business. Consider it done, and if they win tonight maybe we will think about making the match inside the prison.

KZ
Wow! Massive news. The main event just got that much more interesting.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:25:26 pm by Brad » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 07:25:06 pm »

Singles Match
Derrick Trotter vs Marshall Gates

Jason McKenzie: The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first from Peckem, London, DER-RICK TROT-TER!!!!!!!

Yellow pyrotechnics races of into the rafters then Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden  rages out of the arena speakers the fans in the arena start to cheer when Derrick and Rodney Trotter walk out onto the stage they march down to the ring and tag the fans as they go, they get to the ring and Derrick Trotter walks up and climbs through the ropes as the other Rodney stays out side of the ring.

Jason McKenzie: And His opponent!!! From San Antonio, Texas!!!  MAR-SHALL GATES!!!!

"Limp Bizkit Rollin'" starts to blare across the PA system as the megatron lights up and shows highlights of Marshall's wrestling career from 15 years ago as well as his highlights as a no holds barred cage fighter. Fog begins to take over the entrance ramp and holograms of lighting strike down from the ceiling of the building. He emerges through the smoke throwing his arms back and howling like a wolf as pyrotechnics sound off across stage front. He takes a sprint down the aisle with pyrotechnics sounding off on either side of him as he makes his way to the ring. Once there he jumps onto the apron angrily grabbing the top rope and shaking them with a mad yell. He hopes over the top rope landing on two feet and runs to a corner turner buckle to jump on the second one and rant, rave, and talk bullshit before hopping down We would now await the bell...

**Ding Ding Ding**

The bell sounds and we see both men staring across the ring at one another other. Marshall has a villainous smirk on is face, not looking too worried.  However, Derrick was a completely different story.  Suddenly, Derrick would charge Marshall Gates going for a big clothesline to no avail. Marshall laughs before returning a clothesline of his own. Sending Derrick crashing down to the floor.  Derrick would grab his head has he hit the mat.  Marshall laughs as he picks Derrick up off the mat, he wraps his hands around Trotter’s waist and sends up, over head, with a bell to bell suplex.  Trotter crawls to the corner, and uses the turnbuckle to pick himself up off the mat. 

KZ: Trotter seems a little worse for wear here in the early going of this match.

MJ: The guy Gates is a beast, the speed, the power.  I don’t know if Trotter can come back from the onslaught.

Trotter stands in the corner breathing heavily as Gates looks on at his prey.  Marshall takes a run at Trotter in corner he leaps for a big slash in the corner, but his body comes crashing down on the top turnbuckle, as Trotter is able to move at the last second.   The impact drives the air of Marshall.  Gates turns around to see Trotter loading up and driving a shoulder in the mid-section of Gates.  The crowd begins to cheer on the Delboy as loud as possible. Marshall looks for a way out of this predicament and his only answer is to start clubbing Trotter across the back with this massive forearm.  After three or four forearms to the back, Trotter falls to the mat and rolls to the outside. 

KZ: Trotter had a little life there, but Gates is back on the attack.

MJ: Trotter better think of his next move and quick.

Gates follows Trotter outside and the brawl begins outside the ring.  Gates and Trotter begin exhanging right hands.  The fight is making its way up the ramp.

ONE!

Gates then throws a knee into the gut of Trotter.  Trotter bends over in agony.  Gates then grabs Trotter and throws him into the metal barricade. 

TWO!

Gates grabs Trotter around the waist and goes for a German Suplex, but it’s blocked as Trotter connects with several elbows to the head. 

THREE!

Gates stumbles back and Trotter darts toward Marshall connects with huge jumping clothesline, taking the big man off of his feet.

FOUR!

Trotter gets in a mounting position and begins to pound Gates.

FIVE!

Gates has his hands up trying to block the shots, but some are getting threw!

SIX!

Gates is able to shift his weight and flips Trotter onto his back and now Gates has the mount position.

SEVEN!

Marshall now begins to fire away at Trotter. 

EIGHT!

Trotter uses his feet to push Gates off of him.  Trotter quickly gets back to his feet.

NINE!

Gates charges toward Trotter, but Trotter side steps Marshall and sends him over the barricade and into the crowd.  Delboy looks at the ring then looks at the crowd.  He decides to forget the count and goes after Marshall in the crowd. 

TEN!

Delboy goes flying over the barricade and lands on Marshall with a cross body.

DING! DING! DING!

Jason McKenzie: Ladies and gentlemen, the ref reach a count of ten a neither man was able to make back in the ring this bout is a DRAW!!!!

No one is paying attention to Jason McKenzie’s announcement as Trotter and Gates are brawling in the crowd.  The fans are loving it as Trotter seems to have the upper hand.  Punches and club forearms from Trotter as Gates tries to get away.  Gates then grabs a chair in the crowd and hits Trotter in the gut with the chair.  The cheering then turns into gasps.  Trotter then falls to all fours on the ground.  Gates then raises the chair and drives it across the back of Trotter.  Here comes security and the try to restrain Gates from attacking Trotter. 

KZ:  This is match escalated quickly.

MJ: Yeah, I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this feud, not by a long shot.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 07:27:07 pm »

Backstage watching the match between Derrick and Gates just unfold is Michael Benjamin. He laughs to himself. He the gets a tap on the shoulder and turns around and standing there with a microphone is Madeline Ayers.

MB
What can I do for you Miss Ayers? It is Miss right?

MA
Michael, I have been sent here to ask you, do you have some sort of obsession with Marshall Gates?

MB
Right now my focus is on my match against Alastair Morrison later tonight, beyond all the **** that happened last week he is still the champion, he still has the very thing that I want. Madeline I came into this company not sure, uncertain but you know what? It's growing on me and fast. I want to be the champion and tonight I will show everyone that I deserve it. To answer your question though, I was just admiring the other wrestlers we have around here. Last week Marshall Gates tried to have a measuring competition with me and this is were it doesn't sit so well for me. His match tonight, he couldn't even beat Derrick Trotter.

MA
Derrick Trotter is a former Absolute, Carnage and even Pyscho Champion.

MB
That's my point Madeline. Last week Gates was coming to me, telling me he's going to be world champion and nobody would stop him. The man's all talk. I believe strongly that if I step into the ring against Derrick Trotter, i'd walk out with a victory, just like I will later tonight against the champion. And to prove i'm not all talk Madeline, next week I will step into the ring against Derrick Trotter and prove it. As for proving myself tonight, tune in.

Michael walks off.

KZ
Next week Michael Benjamin vs Derrick Trotter, I like it.

MJ
Is it just me or should Michael be focusing on the Alastair instead of Marshall Gates?

KZ
When your Michael Benjamin, you can do both.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:12:38 pm by Brad » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 09:13:38 pm »

Singles Match
Marie Laveau XIII versus Kara Starlight

The beats, of a standard, flashy song continue to play as the camera settles into the ring -

Jason McKenzie: 'The following match, is set for ONE FALL where the fall will be decided upon PINFALL OR SUBMISSION! Introducing first, already in the ring - from Portland, Oregon.. KARA STAR-LIGHT'

The crowd erupts, as they regonize the song hitting the sound system.. Marie Laveau XIII!  Yellow and Orange lights fly across the crowd as "The Queen" by M2U plays around the arena.  Kira bursts out onto the stage with an abundance of energy and pumps up the crowd.  She makes her way to the ring, slapping hands with fans and posing for a picture or two before sliding under the bottom rope into the ring to meet her challenge.

The arena goes black save for her Entrance Video while Sepultura's Ratamahatta drums begin to swell and gain fevered pitch as torches ignite across the stage.  Bringin just enough light to the stage that we can see her hip swinging, rhythmic grind glide her through the curtain with serpentine seduction.

Jason McKenzie: 'And her opponent, from New Orleans, Louisiana - MARIE LAV-EAU XIII!'

DING! DING! DING!

With the bell's toll - the match begins and Kara approaches Marie, looking her over. Towards the center of the ring they meet, as Marie towers over Kara.  Kara shows no fear, smacking Marie across the face.  Marie staggers back, holding the side of her face as hair has wildly flung around but Marie slowly turns her head back, a wicked smile on her face aimed right at Kara. Marie charges and takes Kara down with a dropkick! Kara rolls away,  Marie rushes at her.. but Kara thinks quick, drop toe holding Marie's throat right into the middle rope. The crowd cheers, as Kara slips up to her feet and Marie holds her throat, gasping and coughing for air. Grabbing her by the hair, Kara pulls Marie and flings her into the corner where Marie slicks down into seated position on the middle rope. Stomping down on Marie's stomach, Kara places her foot right in Marie's throat - holding the top rope for power.. rope assisted foot choke! Pressing down on the rope, Kara's quick to have interference from the referee - .

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Breaking the hold, Kara turns and the referee begins to give her a stern talking to, as Kara holds her hands in the air.  Kara looks to turn her attention back to Marie , but she suprised by a headscissors takedown by Marie as she breaks free from the corner and takes Kara down in the process. Marie returns to her feet, Kara beginning to do the same. Rushing, Marie takes Kara down again with a clothesline.. then one more.. and, a boot to the midsection! Kara doubles over, and Marie hooks an arm, before throwing Kara overhead. Rolling through with the hold, she does it again and looks to go for one more - THREE AMIG.. Kara COUNTERS! As Kara was being lifted for the third and final suplex, she hooked a leg around Marie's and shifted her body weight to drag Marie down into a roll-up.

ONE!

TWO!

Marie slips out of the move, breaking the count at two as both women end up on their feet. Marie takes the upperhand, and grabs Kara's arm, flinging her to the rope. Hitting the ropes, she rebounds and returns to Marie, slipping behind her after Marie attempted a clothesline and grabs her by the hair. Before Marie can even realize what's going on, Kara yanks her down, smashing the back of Marie's head into her knee! Marie lays motionless on her stomach, as Kara flips her over and goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

T-

Marie gets the shoulder up, surprising Kara as Kara pulls her up, flinging her into the corner. But Marie sticks her foot out, stopping her from crashing into the corner and Kara rushes, getting to eat a back elbow for her trouble. Kara staggers back, and doesn't get much time to recover as Marie comes spinning outward, with a spinning heel kick.. taking Kara's head off. Hitting the mat, she rolls away to separate her from the currently standing woman and Marie begins to stalk her. Head tilted, Marie's eyes almost flare with anticipation as Kara finally shows some life.. crawling up to her feet. On her knees, Kara's charged at by Marie, and Marie leaps off the mat.. SHINING WIZA- and Kara slips away! Marie crashes into the middle rope and falters, holding her leg from all her weight pressing into it. On her feet, Kara taunts, pointing to her head suggesting that she's smarter than Marie.  Kara picks up Marie by the hair.  Kara throws Marie into the ropes.  Kara looks to catch Marie in a tilt-a-whirl, but Marie wraps her legs around the body of Kara quickly like a snake.  Marie locks in DAMBALLAH’s BRANCHES!

KZ: Kara’s in all kind of trouble now!

MJ: See’s in the center of the ring!

Kara tries to move around the ring but she can’t move the weight of Marie.  Marie is smiling as she sees that she has KARA right where she wants her.  Kara can’t get to the ropes, but she’s not giving up, even though the pain in her face is evident.  Kara leans her weight toward Marie, pinning her shoulders to the mat.  The ref looks down and sees this.  He puts his hands down and checks to see if there is space between Marie’s shoulders and the mat as Kara is about to tap.  The ref begins to count.

ONE!

TWO! 

THR-TAP-EE-TAP!

KZ:
That’s three!

MJ: No, I think Kara tapped first!

KZ: Marie thinks she won!

The referee looks at the two women and even he is confused.  The referee leans over to Jason McKenzie and the two men begin to have a discussion in the corner.  Kara is holding her shoulder laying on the mat, as Marie looks on. 

Jason McKenzie: The referee has mad his decision...  The referee has declared that Kara Starlight tapped out at the same the referee’s hand counted three.  Thus, this match as been ruled a draw!

Marie begins to argue with the referee, as Kara also complains while on her knees.  Suddenly Marie turns and kicks Kara’s head off connecting with MARINETTE’s KISS!  Kara collapses to the mat as the referee reprimands Marie, forcing her to leave the ring.  The referee checks on Kara.

KZ:  WOW!  There seems to be some bad blood here!

MJ:  I want to see where this goes!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:14:09 pm by Brad » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 09:26:50 pm »

Carnage Match Triple Threat
Barney Green vs VanHELLsing vs Regin Havok

Kevin Zander: Looks like it is time for triple threat match, this one is good.

Mike Johnson: That’s right, time for some triple threat action!

The lights go out as the titantron starts to flicker. "Here I Come" by Deuce starts to play as we see Barney Green appear on the titantron as the fans start to cheer a bit.

Mike Johnson: As Barney Green makes his way out, let’s take a look at what Benard Sutton was able to get for the wwg.com exclusive interview.

Cut away

Bernard Sutton: Barney, if I may have a moment. What are your thoughts on last week’s title loss to Alistair Morrison?

Barney Green: That was nothing to be concerned about. I went in there and did what I needed to do. Let Alastair Morrison deal with the chaos of being champion. None of you fans care anyway. So just shut up and sip your beer. Let a real man show you how it’s done.

Barney gives a glair as he walks off screen.

Kevin Zander: That’s how a man should be, when no one respects you, you spit in their eye. Good for him!

Mike Johnson: He seems pretty upset, but I think he will get his frustrations out in this match, and return to the lovable Bostonian we all know.

Forty Six & 2 begins to play and Regin Havok walks out and heads down the ramp.

Kevin Zander: This guy, so boring, wasn’t he around back before the break? I could of sworn that he had a few matches. Nothing memorable though.

Mike Johnson: Yes he has worked for WWG in the past, but all that matters is the fact that he is here now and ready to wrestle!

From the crowed Van HeLLsing jumps the railing and grabs Havok from behind and throws him into the stairs. He quickly drops a knee to the side of his head while stunned, and drags him to a stumble and throws Havok into the railing.

Mike Johnson: What the hell?! What is Hellsing doing?

Kevin Zander: Doing what he has too, good for him, good for him!

HeLLsing reaches under the ring and pulls out a table and sets it up, grabbing a kindo stick in the process. He looks up at Green who stands in the ring just fed up with all of it, yelling at the ref about getting it under control. HeLLsing turns towards Havok and cracks him across the back repeatedly with the kindo stick. He grabs Havok by the hair and pulls him up into a twisting Decapitator through the table. HeLLsing sits up as the crowd yells out Holy Sh!t, Holy Sh!t. HeLLsing rolls over ontop of Havok and begins to punch Havok in the head.

Mike Johnson: Someone get out here before he ends Reign Havoks career!

Barney Green has had enough and slides out of the ring. He grabs HeLLsing by the head and slams it against the apron and quickly into a Foleyplex on top of Havok. He turns around and begins to walk up the ramp backwards watching HeLLsing slowly sit up with a big smile on his face laughing.

Barney Green: I don’t even care anymore! Do whatever the hell you want to!

Kevin Zander: NOW that was entertainment! I will be honest, the match on paper bored me, and that was so much better than I imagined.

Mike Johnson: I would disagree, but it did leave a mark on the night, I just hope that Reign Havok is ok, and I am sure he will have some words to say about this next week, but for now, we go to another commercial break as we clean this mess up.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 09:36:07 pm »

Backstage and we are with Ashton Stone and Drake Storm talking amongst themselves when they are approached by Lance Hoffman

LH
Gentleman, have you heard the news, that tonight if your victories, then you'll be added into the WWG Championship match at Re-Birth against Alastair Morrison and Wretched Nobody.

Aston Stone
That's great and all, but what about our stipulation. We want it inside our prison. We want to lock Wretched Nobody away for good.

LH
They said they would think about it.

AS
Just like they thought about the PPV name, they stole it from us. Weather you like it or not, we are running the WWG and when we defeat Wretched tonight we will take the championship from Alastair and we guarantee you the match will happen inside the prison.

The lights begin to flicker.

LH
F"uck this, i'm out.

Hoffman is quickly out. Ashton and Drake follow suit. The lights come back on and standing there is Wretched Nobody with Grace Brutal.

GB
Soon my love they will be yours. Locked inside a cage, nowhere to run. You will have vengeance.

Lights out and on and they are gone.

-----------------------------------

Camera switches to Alastair Morrison walking towards the entrance ramp for his match against Michael Benjamin. He stops in his tracks because quickly on the scene is Jackson Green.

JG
Champ what's your reaction to the bombshell dropped moments ago.

AM
I welcome it. I want my hands on Ashton and Drake just as much as Wretched does. He gets his chance tonight. Crazy as it sounds, I could be actually pulling for them to win. Right now though, I have a match to win. Excuse me.

- commercial break -

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:39:30 pm by Brad » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 09:44:21 pm »

Non Championship Match
Alastair Morrison vs Michael Benjamin

JM
The following match is set for one fall and is a non championship match.

“ALL OF THE LIGHTS!!!”

The sounds of "All of the Lights" by Kanye West, rocks through the P.A. system and every fan gets on their feet in anticipation! The entrance music plays and it continues as we await of the arrival of Michael Benjamin! Then, through the black curtains appears that man... MICHAEL BENJAMIN! He's dressed to compete as he's dressed in black cargo pants and black bulletproof vest.  Black wrist tapes and  black military boots complete this man's look. Benjamin takes a knee at center stage.  He throws his fist down into stage, and release a war cry into the atmosphere.

Jason McKenzie: Ladies and gentlemen, coming to you know...  He hails form Chicago, Illinois, weighing in a two hundred and sixty-five pounds.  He is... MICHAEL... BENJAMIN!

Benjamin makes his way down the ring ignoring all the fans, those who want their high fives and those who want to boo him to his face. He makes his way to ringside where begins to march of the rings steps, his boots clanging off the steel.  On the last step before he enters the ring, Michael looks around the arena at all the fans. He enters the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle.  He steps up to the second ring rope.  He throws both fist into the air, letting out a second war cry and following that up with some chatter to the crowd.   

My name is human begins to play, and Alastair Morrison walks out in a leather and fur coat. The black leather is accented with a forest green. On the back an Awen symbol on the back in green stitching. At the color brown fur lines the outside and inside of the coat. Alastair looks around the arena, pauses and lets out a deep yell to the sky before slowly walking down the ramp.

From Lock Oich, Scotland, standing at 6’8, weighing in at 25.5 stone, Alastair Morrison!

Alastair enters the ring by stepping over the top rope. He walks to the middle of the ring and lets out another yell with his arms spread out and slowly looks around. He grabs the collar of his coat and poses for a moment and quickly throws his coat off of him. He jumps to his feet and moves to his corner.

MJ
I've been waiting for this match all night. The championship isn't on the line, however it's a high stakes match.

KZ
Right you are Mike. If Michael gets the victory tonight then he has a win over the champ and a future shot can't be ignored. Alastair on the other hands wants to win tonight to move away from the drama last week, everyone is still talking about that.

The bell is rung and both men immediately lock up both trying to out strength the other. Both men focuses, sweat already dripping from there foreheads. The men opt to break the hold and both take a moment. They lock up again this time with Alastair getting Michael into a headlock and tries to wear him down. Michael is quickly free and grabs Alastair and throws him into the ropes, Alastair though grabs the ropes stopping himself from flying back. Michael though is quick to this running at him knocking him over the ropes to the outside with a clothesline.

KZ
Michael not allowing him to recover as he quickly goes outside to join him.

Michael grabs Alastair taking him over to the announce table and slams him head into it. Michael then picks him up in a front suplex position placing him on top of the announce table. The referee has begun the count out. Alastair is quick to roll off the table though and rolls onto his feet, Michael grabs him but Alastair elbows him in the midsection and then pushes him shoulder first into the steel ring post direction. Michael connects and falls to the floor. Alastair quickly grabs him throwing him into the ring and follows, breaking up the count out.

MJ
Neither man want this to end that way.

Alastair goes on the attack stomping on the back of Michael to wear him down and not allow him to his feet, until he is ready for him. After he is done stomping he assist Michael to his feet keeping control of him locks him in for a suplex which he executes then makes a cover. A quick one count and Michael kicks out. Alastair pushes him back down and makes another cover for another quick one count.

MJ
Alastair knows he won't win with that, but it takes energy away from his opponent.

Alastair brings him up to his feet and Michael tries to fight back with elbows to the midsection, Alastair stumbles backwards and Michael hits him with a leaping clothesline, both men back up quick and Michael picks him up and lands a Samoan drop and covers.

1....2...Alastair kicks out.

KZ
You can feel the tide turning.

Down the ramp starts walking Marshall Gates.

MJ
What's he doing here?

Marshall walks down to ringside and around the ring catching the attention of Michael. He heads to the announce table.

KZ
He's joining us on commentary, quick grab the man a seat. Marshall Gates, what a lovely surprise, what brings you down here ?

MG
It could be all apart of the plan.

MJ
What plan?

Michael lines up Alastair and waits for him to get up and then nails him with a superman punch followed by a pinfall.

1....2....kick out.

Michael takes a look over at the announce table and brings Alastair up and sets him up in position for the Golden Star Powerbomb.

KZ
Alastairs in trouble.

MJ
Are you going to answer my question about what plan?

MG
Let's keep to the action shall we.

Michael goes to lift Alastair up but he blocks, Michael tries again but another block, Alastair counters flipping Michael over him and lands hard on his back. Alastair grabs Michael lifting him up into a Backbreaker rack dropped into a double knee backbreaker and makes the cover.

1...2....kick out.

Alastair wastes no time and kinda scoops him up and looking for the 843. He hits it and makes the cover.

MJ
Where's he going?

However there is no count from the referee as Marshal Gates has jumped up onto the apron and is distracting the referee.

KZ
Well I'm confused. He's actually helping Michael Benjamin?

Alastair notices there is no count and looks around and see's the problem. He gets up and drives his boot into the jaw of Marshall knocking him from the apron to the ground. Alastair looks pleased about it ad then turns back around and makes the cover. Referr makes the count.

1....2......3!

KZ
No! Micheal kicked out!

MJ
Marshalls interference was enough for Michael to recover enough to kick out. Alastair can't believe it.

KZ
He's wasting time, he needs to keep on him.

Alastair snaps out of it and goes on the attack again, brining Michael up to his feet and positions him for The Saints Cross.

MJ
If he hit's this, it's all over.

Alastair looks to end the match but Michael manages to get free and lands on his feet behind Alastair and runs at the ropes, Alastair turns around straight into a Dead Man’s Spear and Michael covers.

1....2...3, ding,ding.

KZ
And it's over.

Jason Mckenzie
Here is your winner, Michael Benjamin.

MJ
Michael gets the victory tonight but not without some controversial circumstances. Someone needs to ask Marshall Gates the question of why?

KZ
I don't think Michael even knows that Marshall Gates somewhat assisted him in tonight's victory.

Michael celebrates as we head to commercial break. 

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:17:53 pm by Brad » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 01:23:48 pm »

Carnage returns from break and walking backstage holding his jaw, but looking pleased with himself is Marshall Gates. Quick on the scene is Jackson Green.

JG
Marshall Gates the world is shocked at what just went down. When we saw you head down to ringside everyone was believing you'd be interrupting the match, just not how it panned out. Can you explain your actions from moments ago?

MG
It's all apart of the plan. I will tell you this, I didn't do it for Michael Benjamin. I did it for Marshall Gates. I heard what he said earlier, and I thought about knocking his teeth in, but then I thought about it and came up with something better. Yes, you beat the champ but can you live with it knowing the only reason you won was because I helped. I've heard all about you, how you want to succeed in everything you do. You picked up the victory tonight but all these fans will know you couldn't do it on your own, that without Marshall Gates you would have lost.

JG
You do realise that you've potentially handed him a shot at the WWG Championship in the future and possibly made a enemy out of Alastair Morrison.

MG
Alastair has enough targets on his back then to want to come after me. As for the championship shot, I have a plan Jackson. Believe me when I say I don't like Michael Benjamin and I can beat him anywhere, anytime, any place. This interview is over.

Marshall pushes Jackson aside and continues on his walk.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 01:24:50 pm »

Main Event
Storm & Stone v Wretched

Returning from a commercial Prenominal is still playing as Drake Storm and Ashton Stone stands in the ring awaiting Wretched Nobody.
The arena lights flicker and suddenly everything falls under a deep blanket of darkness.  There is a single spotlight beaming to life in the middle of the ring, revealing an old battered Victorian gothic music box.  The ratchet lever on the music box begins to spin and we all hear the gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that grows more ominous with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth, leaving us in the pitch of blackness, gripped by the callous, talon-clawed hands of fear as Lux Aeterna Tenebrosi Stellata begins to play.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen - Brace yourselves!

The center of the entranceway lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  She is amped up and excited  Grace Brutal makes her way down the aisle alone as smoke crawls across the canvas surrounding everyone in the ring, at ringside and into the audience.

Jason McKenzie :  Making her way down the aisle the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal!

Grace makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring.  She walks to the music box and closes it.  A tiny spark flicks outside the ring. The spark quickly and suddenly turns into a small flame stood upon the wick of a candle which illuminates the contours and crevices of The Wretched Nobody's haggard mask.

Mike Johnson: These two seem very confident with being in the ring with someone like the likes of Wretched Nobody. I know these two have worked in WWG before, but to my knowledge they have never faced off with him.

Kevin Zander: That’s because when you are that good, you don’t have to be. These boys have done it all and this is only the second show!  Last week they completely turned the WWG upside down by single handedly crowning a double champion with their actions. They are great! And the worst part about it, the B Announce Team didn’t even vocalize it properly! If I were calling that match, it would have had an entirely different team.

Mike Johnson: Speaking of which, did they tell you why they are rotating like that?

Kevin Zander: It’s like an interview process, new management wants to see what we all have, which is fine, because last week they warmed everyone up, time for us to set the place on fire!

Before the match gets underway out onto the ramp walks the three men known as the owners. One has a microphone in hand.

"It's with great regret that we must announce due to technical issues this match will no longer be a steel cage match. Someone in the crew will be getting, well in trouble, for this. We apologise.

Crowd boo. The men leave and the match gets started.

KZ
Someone didn't get the memo this was a steel cage match.

DING DING!

Stone and Storm huddle in the corner for a moment, as if talking about who will start. Wretched takes off with impressive speed towards the pair. They split and Wretched almost slams into the corner but Storm quickly takes advantage with a massive elbow to the side of Wretched’s head. Storm takes the moment to properly place a few heavy handed punches to Wretched’s body and follows with a left hook. Wretched head jerks from the momentum but that was it, as he slowly turns back towards Storm. Wretched locks up and begins to push him backwards, leaving the corner, but suddenly Storm puts a stop to that and plants his feet, engaging in a battle of strength. Wretched shoves Storm down to the mat, but to his surprise he quickly rolls up to his feet, shaking his head ‘no’.

Mike Johnson: Wretched is one of the strongest in WWG and Drake Storm just stood toe to toe with him.

Kevin Zander: I told you, these boys aren’t anyone to pass off lightly.

Storm quickly rushes Wretched for running battering ram, but Wretched kicks him in the chest. Wretched quickly grabs him by the head and lands a massive headbutt, staggering Storm backwards. He quickly follows up a Equanimity Breaker. Storm rolls on the mat holding his back. Wretched turns and looks at Stone and grabs Storm and drags him to their corner, steps away, and signals for a tag. Stone reaches over and tags himself in. He kneels down and whispers once more, Grace paces on the outside shouting orders at Wretched. Storm slowly rolls out of the ring, and takes a knee on the outside, keeping an eye on Grace, who paces nearby. Stone quickly rushes in at Wretched, using his speed to dodge melee attacks, returning with a few of his own.

Mike Johnson: This seems to be more of a stale mate between these two, Wretched is too slow for Stone, but Stone isn’t strong enough to make serious damage with just a few kicks and elbows.

Kevin Zander: I honestly hope that you don’t expect that to be all he is capable of.

Wretched has had enough and grabs Stone and throws him into the ropes, but Stone reverses with a springboard roundhouse kick, completely taking Wretched off guard and staggers him. Stone quickly follows up with a super kicks Wrenched, sending him into the corner. Stone quickly rushes in, grabs him by the head, and moves for a Stone Dead, but is found more difficult than expected and is tossed into the air. Storm slowly stands up and sees what is happening in the ring and walks over to Grace. She notices him walking towards her, but she gives no ground and stands up to the much larger of the two. Storm begins to mock her and Wretched, giving her a noticeable discomfort as her face begin to turn read, which just adds to the mockery. Wretched takes notice and walks over to the side of the ring they were at, leaving Stone to himself. Grace has had enough and reaches up and slaps Storm across the face, and spits on him.

Kevin Zander: What the hell?! You don’t go off hitting someone who possibly could be the next WWG Champion around here! Ref do you damn job!

Mike Johnson: I believe she is expecting to end the match, judging by the smile on her face.

The ref is confused at Storm looks up at him, but technically what she did was against the rules. The ref turns to call for the bell but is stopped. Don’t do that ref! She slapped me, throw her out, send her to the back! The ref pauses and looks at the ring crew and no one seems to have anything to say against it, so he turns around and expels her from ring side. Grace expression turns to complete disgust, and Wretched becomes irritated but is completely focused on what is going on the outside. Storm turns and looks at Wretched in the eye with a big smile on his face, but waves in the direction of where Grace is.

Kevin Zander: THAT’S RIGHT REF! HAHAHA this is the best thing I have seen all night! Normally I am on Grace and Wretched side, but against these two, these are my boys so this is awesome!

Mike Johnson: My question is how this will affect Wretched for the rest of the match, and how Stone will…WTH?!

Ashton Stone quickly slides into the ring with a chair and cracks Wretched across the back and head while the Ref was dealing with Grace. Wretched slowly turns around, physically starting to shake with anger, but stops once he sees Stone lying on the ground with his eyes closed, and the chair on the mat. The Ref reacts to the noise of the chair and turns around, looking at a situation of an angry Wretched, a seemingly unconscious Ashton Stone, and a chair on the mat. The ref has had enough and quickly calls for the bell.

DING DING DING!

Jason McKenzie: Your winner by disqualification, Ashton Stone and Drake Storm!

Wretched finally reacts and grabs Stone up and throws him into the Lobotomy, but Storm quickly slides into the ring and hits Wretched in the back of the knee, forcing him to drop Stone. Storm and Stone quickly rolls out of the ring, while Stone laughs. Wretched slowly stands back up, and shows his frustrations.

Mike Johnson: That’s two in a row for Wretched, and yet he has yet to be pinned or tap in these losses, both at the hands of these two men.

Kevin Zander: Which is why they are the best team in the world, they don’t have to pin you to win, and they are taking things in the WWG very slowly. Them being this good, this soon, I can’t wait until they start taking things seriously. I feel bad for the person they actually pin and now they have earned themselves a shot at the WWG Championship at Re-birth. You could be looking at your new champion.

Mike Johnson: That will have to wait until next time, that’s it folks, from all of us at WWG, good night folks!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:31:35 pm by Brad » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: