Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:38:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Wretched Truth about the old WWG

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wretched Truth about the old WWG  (Read 84 times)
Leedob86
Newbe

Badges: (View All)
Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: December 05, 2017, 04:33:06 pm »

Elliot Jones
"Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Wrestleworld here on the Wrestling Network I am Elliot Jones and this is the number one stop for all things wrestling online. So it has been an interesting week in the world of professional wrestling and a few things have got the guys here at Wrestleworld excited. The main focus of today's show is going to be the re-birth of the WWG. This is a company that everyone will have heard of and in its heyday it was one of the largest organizations. You had stars from all over the world competing there and some of the greatest matches ever witnessed took place on their shows. However the company seemed to encounter some hard times recently and under the questionable decision making and leadership of Frederick Kavanagh the company seemed to have fallen into liquidation.That was of course until the huge news we brought you last week that WWG was holding its first live show in over 6 months. Now it was always going to be strange to see what the company had planned seeing as how far it had fallen and the amount of talent it had lost. So like everyone else we tuned in with absolutely no idea what to expect and let me tell you we were pleasantly surprised. Everything was on a much smaller scale obviously but it was great to see that the company had managed to hold onto a few of its biggest stars. Alongside this there were new faces as well one of which was Alastair Morrison a Scottish wrestler who in his first match in the WWG managed to claim its greatest prize. Take nothing away from him on that achievement but it was the way in which it all went down that caught our attention the most. You see linking into my earlier point one of the most important factors in the success of the WWG's grand relaunching was securing the continued services of an individual who has became almost synonymous with the WWG of course that man is The Wretched Nobody. Now be it just this humble journalists opinion or be it that of the masses on twitter but the sense we had was this was about to be business as usual for The Wretched Nobody. He seemed destined to be crowned the World Champion and usher in this new era of WWG but then this happened allow me to play a clip of the end of the match."

A clip of the footage showing the end of the match is then aired on the channel showing Drake Storm and Ashton Stone interfering and deciding the outcome of the match.

Elliot Jones
"I mean its there for all to see we can all see what happened what nobody has quite understood is why did it happen. First of all if you were not there at the end of the old WWG you will not recognized the two men who attacked The Wretched Nobody at the end of the match they were Drake Storm and Ashton Stone. These two men showed up right before the WWG seemingly went out of business alongside former superstar Lee Dobinson claiming they were the only thing that could save the WWG ....... How did that turn out for them am I right? So WWG has its big relaunch and these guys show up out of nowhere, nobody has heard of them being in the area, they don't have active contracts in the company at the time and they just show up and alter the whole course of the WWG but for what reason? and at what cost? You see shortly after this we have footage from the show showing another shocking revelation. Take a look."

A clip plays of Stone and Storm bumping into the three new owners of the WWG backstage and the announcement of a handicap steel cage match for the next episode of carnage is announced

Elliot Jones
"Wow what a way to end the first show of the new era with not only the revealing of the new management team of the WWG but also a huge main event for the next show with Storm and Stone vs. Wretched Nobody in a steel cage match. Stone and storm may have got the upper hand when they had the element of surprise and two baseball bats but Wretched Nobody will be ready this time and with the match being a steel cage match there will be nowhere for them to run and no-one to save them. So its my opinion ........."

Elliot Jones stops, holding his finger to his ear piece

Elliot Jones
"What?"

he says looking shocked and a little taken aback but also excited all at the same time

Elliot Jones
"Ladies and Gentlemen didn't I always tell you we were the home of exclusives and the biggest news well allow me to pass you over to a live link we have just established with the two men I have just been discussing Ashton Stone and Drake Storm"

The TV split screens showing Storm and Stone stood inside what appears to be a derelict prison of some sort. Stone speaks first

Ashton Stone
"So how did your viewers like our little show last week don't worry it wasn't a one off the rumors are true we have re-signed with the WWG I mean how could we not, The company is being reborn its embarking on a new era and that is exactly what we had intended just in a slightly different way. You see saw this coming and we warned you all but nobody listens that is the trouble these days everyone is blinkered. This place was on life support for a long time and was slowly dying."

Elliot Jones
"How can you say that? You would not have signed if you truly believed that surely? "

This time Storm chimes in

Drake Storm
"Did we say you could speak? Just shut up and listen you speak when spoken to. We signed because we are good people and it was the right thing to do. We thought we could stop all of this and save this place but the extent of the poison, of the damage it had caused was already to much. This place was already dead when we made it hear and we had to retreat back from the spotlight and wait. So that is exactly what we did we sat and we waited. While other superstars left and some retired we just sat and watched. We were patient and calm and we had time to think and plot exactly what our next move would be. Then the announcement was made WWG re-opens, the show was set the venue was booked and our plans were formulated. This time we would get it right this time instead of trying to save the WWG and take retrospective action against the poison we would stop it ever setting in."

Elliot Jones
"What are you going on about? What poison? And what sort of 'nice guys' as you say attack people from behind or in the dark with baseball bats as these attacks seem to be your M.O?"

Storm looks angrily straight at the camera but Stone puts a hand on his shoulder and speaks

Ashton Stone
"Look Elliot you have been warned call this your lifeline I am handing you right now. You are going to want to stay on our good side trust me as you will find out this is only the beginning we have powerful contacts and we are powerful men just ask the poison himself The Wretched Nobody. You see it was a glorious site to see him lying there helpless and lifeless as we cost him the WWG title he holds so precious. Finally he was shown for the mere mortal he is you see there were two reasons this place ended up dying and he was the first of them. He is a bully a violent bully who has held a reign of terror over this company for too long and the people who worked here were all too afraid of him or too incompetent to do anything about it. Some of tried but were not capable of doing anything about it that was until we arrived. This was always going to be the end goal of saving the WWG ridding it of its most self destructive force. We had to take the long road last time you see The Wretched Nobody is dangerous and he is ominous but he is human and when he feels threatened he surrounds himself with the people he has caused to run scared of him and uses them to help protect him whether they realize it or not. So last time we had to start from the bottom and work our way up but we saw there was not the time for that. We had arrived to late so we needed a new plan. Then everything just fell into place. The WWG did indeed die. However it has risen from the ashes of its own demise and begins again. However not everything remains as the status quo you see The Wretched Nobody was at his most vulnerable he had nobody around him except for his precious Grace and we took our chance to strike. The patience, the planning, the waiting it all paid off in one moment of glorious satisfaction as we looked down and placed the limp carcass of Alastair Morrison on top of him thus saving the WWG from its moment of deja vu and the beginning of the end all over again. You are welcome all of you are so very welcome. Does that answer your question Elliot, Do you get it now?"

Elliot points to himself

Elliot Jones
"Who me? I can speak now can I? Well from what I heard after the match nobody was thanking you, it was more **** you than Thank you! However I would not be a good journalist if I didn't indulge you and go along with your side of events and ask what happens now? I mean all you have done is anger the most dangerous man in the WWG how is that saving anything?"

Drake Storm
"Angered him? We angered him? I think you are sadly mistake we did not anger him he is fuelled by anger its in everything he does. All we did was show everyone that he is not a monster or and unstoppable wrecking machine he is a human. He is skin and he is bone and when we get him 2 vs. 1 in the steel cage match we will show it all over again. You see the only way to stop him imparting his reign of terror is to stop him ever reigning at all and that is what's going to happen. He was never reprimanded for his actions and never held accountable and that falls on the head of the ownership. The former owner couldn't control him nor did he know deal with him and judging from what I saw last week neither will these new clowns. That is the second part of the poison the poor running of this company alongside The Wretched Nobody was what killed the WWG and now that its being reborn we refuse to allow that to happen again. That is why we are here"

Storm and Stone step back from the camera which pans around the disused prison still intact but obviously having seen better days. Stone takes over

Ashton Stone
" Yes myself and Storm have had very different pasts but some things ring true for us both you see when you kill something or someone you deserve to end up in prison. So Wretched Nobody this week on Carnage we are going to give you an insight into what's its like to pay for your crimes something which you are not used to my friend. When you step inside that steel cage you are going to feel what its like to be locked away and just like the prisoners who were housed here and headed down that corridor to the chair there will be no escape for you.  You see Elliot we run this place now not those three party boy clowns who inherited Daddy's trust fund and bought a wrestling company. We have already decided both of the championships destinations on our first night and we are going to carry on ensuring that this place goes in the direction its supposed to. That means that under our watch The Wretched Nobody is never going to be champion again in fact when we get through with him he's never going to be the same again."

Elliot Jones
"Bold statements indeed, I have to admit some of your points do make sense even if I do think you are completely deluded if you think The Wretched Nobody was to blame for the end of the WWG but I can see your point of view. So if you have this great master plan then what do you have in store for the cage match at carnage then?"

Ashton Stone
"Elliot seriously you are testing my patience now, One more interruption and myself and Storm will come over there and show you exactly what's going to happen to The Wretched Nobody this week. Is that what you want? ............ I thought not. As for our plan well if you really think we are stupid enough to come on a live show and explain how we intend to take out our next opponent then you my friend are in the wrong job. Our plan will be there for all to see at the next carnage show when we leave The Wretched Nobody lying limp in the middle of the ring just like we did last week and just like we are going to continue to do every week until he accepts what he did and pays for it. Only he can decide how long this will be and only we will decide when he has suffered enough. This is quite fittingly only the beginning there is so much more to come that nobody especially of the Wretched variety is ready for. You see after we destroy the Wretched Nobody inside the steel cage we want him to come here to this prison at the first PPV of the new era the main event should be Drake Storm and Ashton Stone vs. The Wretched Nobody in a prison match however if by some miracle The Wretched Nobody wins then we will allow him to choose the stipulation and match type for the PPV how does that sound for an exclusive for you Elliot. Wait...... Do not answer yet I have something to show you all first follow me."

Stone walks to the end of the corridor which seems to be an old death row and reaches the cell on the end as the camera pans around it show the door to the electric chair and then focuses on the cell next to a smiling Stone.

Above the door is a sign saying 'The Wretched Nobody - For crimes against the WWG'

As Stone walks in the camera follows looking to the left there is a dog bowl on the floor labeled 'The Wretched Nobody'

Ashton Stone
"Yes only the best Dog bowl for Grace Brutal's pet"

On the bed there are a number of pictures spread out as the camera pans down to them  and focuses we see an image of each of each of The Wretched Nobody's championship wins . Suddenly the camera pans to see stone  who pours a jug of liquid onto the images which start to dissolve away as they are eaten by acid.

Ashton Stone
"Erasing the past is the only way to stop this poison from spreading again"

The camera then continues to turn back onwards the door to see Stone slamming it shut. The camera moves straight up to the bars on the door

Ashton Stone
"This is the view consider this a P.O.V video for The Wretched Nobody you see he is going to be getting very used to this room if we have our way."

Elliot Jones
"You don't have the authority to make a match or a stipulation, why would the new owners listen to you after all you ruined the outcome of their first show? You single-handedly decided their first champion, is he in on all of this?"

Storm smiles

Drake Storm
"You know I have been reading all of the press from last weeks appearance and all of the rumors asking why did we chose Alastair Morrison to be World Champ and pin The Wretched Nobody. Are we working for or with Alastair Morrison? Was he is on all of this? The answer quite simply is no. He was just the best available candidate at this time you see we will worry about the future and the WWG championship later that is all in the future plans.You know who we work for there is only one man who we answer to and one man who we work for and that is Lee Dobinson. Nothing has changed he is the man who Frederick Kavanagh should have sold the WWG to. However that was not the case so instead of him owning the company he's going to run it through us. So if the owners know what is good for them then they will sanction the stipulation for the cage match and then when we destroy The Wretched Nobody he can drag what's left of him to this prison and we can ensure he pays for his crimes against the WWG. You see we are going to eradicate the poison and then we are going to steer this company back to greatness and back to the top. We will make sure the right people win, We will make sure that any incorrect act don't go unpunished so let me warn each and every superstar here in the WWG your future is in our hands now. The new owners or 'the three stooges' as they called themselves can either let us do what we are here to do and reap the financial rewards or they can try and resist and we will make sure they regret that. As soon as we have dealt with the misgivings of the past we start to shape the future in our image you have all been warned."

The live link cuts and the full screen goes back to Elliot sitting in the studio

Elliot Jones
"Wow what a show that has been today. My apologies to fans of other promotions the WWG kind of took over the whole show today but what an explosive interview and a few major announcements possibly there. I guess we are all going to have to tune in to this weeks carnage to find out if they are sanctioned. On top of that we have that huge steel cage match which with or without the added stipulations will be one hell of a main event and by the sounds of it, it may turn out to be hell for 1 of or even all 3 of the competitors. I am Elliot Jones and this is Wrestleword thank you and good night"

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Leedob86
Newbe

Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 04:34:17 pm »

A bit rusty and thrown in at the deep end against wretched but its a start good to be back up and running
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 11:02:00 pm »

being thrown in the deep end seems to work for you, this went well, good to see you back, it made things interesting
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: