Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 06:06:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Blue Collar Man

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Collar Man  (Read 99 times)
GreenDream
HOF
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 4 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Karma Signature Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: August 05, 2020, 06:11:56 pm »

"This is my last time in the unemployment line."

Gotta love Styx but how wrong was I to think that. Let's talk about what has gone on over the years. Three long years have passed by in the life of Barney Green. You look at what happened to me. I came back missing an eye. That eye is still gone but what can we do about it? Nothing. Even threw a glass eye in to replace it. Nerve wracking as I thought I was done this year. There was nothing on my schedule. My contract at the XWF ended but I heard talk of a reunion show in WWG so why not come back to Australia for one night only.

I'm getting too old for this sh!t though. I mean, f_ck. That means I gotta start drinking white claw again so I can get back into the best shape of my life. I mean, look at me.

256 pounds of pure Boston Pride. Best shape of my life for this battle against, Joe Lych. Somebody I truly respect. We were partners at one point. This is the true Battle Of Boston. I beat you once before. Let's see how it goes this time around. Nothing personal. Strictly business. I even was willing to invest some of my own money so we can do this one way or another. Batte Of Boston makes no sense in Australia. South Boston vs. Boston.

I may not be able to bust heads like I used to but I can still handle myself in a fight even with one good eye. Tape up that knee and make sure its protected. I know its not gonna provide much support stepping into a warzone but I am ready for it. I considered you a brother at one point but you screwed me over with your greed back then. I can overlook that but just remember, I'm gonna hit you twice as hard as you hit me.

I've been training long and hard for this match. I got a couple tricks of my sleeves for you as well as a few weapons since this is a Battle Of Boston Match. There are no rules so get ready. Woke up with a bit of a murderous side to me. Some might say I am not even human with the number of blows I have received.

"Woke Up This Morning'

Guys like us, Joe. We never change. Growing up on the streets of Boston. We may be succesful but that blue-collar aspect of us never truly fades. I know it didn't for me. I may not have been an athlete but I could throw down no problem. No matter how much money got thrown my way, I was that same person. Maybe I am just some psycho analyst who just wants to stick an ax in your head. I digress though.

I got enough skeletons in my closet. May be 36 but i feel 63 some days. Slam down a shot a vodka to start the morning. Numb the pain a bit. I was truly a trailblazer back in the early 2000's when it came to pro wrestling. Openly bisexual and didn't even act like they expected on screen. What they saw was a guy ready to bleed for a living. Always sinning, but meh. What do we know?

I admit there is way too much violence in society but that was my choice. I had to be different. There was no way I was going to be that dishy guy who flailed around. You throw a drink in my face. You are gonna get punched. End of discussion.

See you in hell, Lych. I'll be waiting with bells on..

The scene opens up inside of a dimly lit gym where we see Barney Green, dressed in blue shorts with a black t-shirt and no shoes, training inside of a ring. He does some quick punches and then stops. John Laurinaitis appears outside of the ring, dressed in navy blue track pants and a jacket that matches. John goes to speak.

John: How do you feel, champ? You feel good for this?

Barney: I am as ready as I am ever gonna be.

Barney takes a swig of water as John goes to speak.

John: You look great. This is the best shape i have ever seen you in.

Barney: Glad you could make it, John.

Barney exits the ring and goes to shake hands with John. John shakes his hand and goes to speak.

John: Of course, I would be here. I also got a flight out to Australia as well. I am gonna be in your corner for this one.

Barney: That means a lot. Wait until you see the entrance I got planned. Its gonna shock everybody.

Barney stops talking and takes a swig of water as John goes to speak.

John: I am sure that it is, champ. You got this match in the bag. Is it your last one?

Barney: For now at least. I can't predict the future but I don't see myself staying active after this reunion show. I need the rest.

John goes to speak.

John: Which is respectable. You are a hall of famer here and its gonna be a one night only return for who wants in.

Barney: Let's get back to work though.

The scene fades to black as both Barney and John continue to talk strategy.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: