Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 07:38:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I haven't forgotten Alex

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I haven't forgotten Alex  (Read 83 times)
John
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« on: August 07, 2020, 12:48:06 pm »

We begin flashing back years ago. Flashing back at countless memories and achievements. Wins and losses, destruction. A man sits on
 a wooden stool,  clicking and banging his heel against the wooden floor. He leans resting on while resting on his palm. He rubs his head and shakes his head. He taps his glass on a counter.

Guy: One more please.

A bartender rushes over, and grants the mans request. He pours him another drink from the dark glass bottle. Suddenly on the large flat screen above the man a commerical plays./i]

TV: See your favorite superstars on tv sunday August 9th, for a special edition of "Carnage"...a reunion show.

The sound is muffled

TV: Alex Anders........Regin Havok.......Career.....Loser....Town.......

The bartender stops in front of the man, as he polishes a glass. He leans in close, and begins to make conversation with the loaner sitting on the bar stool.

Bartender: You know years ago that Alex Anders was something, a real young buck. He was impressive to watch, could take a real beating if you were into that kind of thing. Almost seemed to enjoy getting his ass kicked.

They share a laugh, and embrace. Looking shocked the bartender says.

Bartender: You know, wait a minute. Are you?

From behind the face covering the man nods and says.

Steven: Yes, you're right. I'm Havok but you can call me Steven. Many moons ago I managed to somehow go out there and entertain people. Hell, I don't think I could even get my old ass thru those ropes now.

Steven takes a big swig, and smirks.

Bartender: Man, my uncle loved watching WWG. The television said you're gonna be wrestling in a few weeks in Sydney for the reunion show. Its gonna be a good one for sure.

Still smirking Steven nods, loving the acknowledgement from the fan. He ruffles in his pocket and sets some cash on the bartop counter. He grunts and stands up in a jerking type motion, showing signs of age. He taps the counter. As he walks in the direction of the exit.

Steven: See ya, after this covid **** is over man.

Steven exits and few people scattered thru the bar continue sipping and eating as the scene ends.

A camera sits set up on a tripod facing the direction of a fancy looking lounge chair. The room is blank, and dark. Lights dimmed. The floor creeks and cracks as footsteps are heard walking in direction of the chair. Steven who's, clean shaven and neatly dressed sits down in front of the tripod. He takes off his sunglasses and, leans forward resting on his knees.

Steven Roberts: Well, well isn't it so nice to be back filming this today. For all the fans to watch, and joying in celebrating with all my peers.

Steven lets out a sudden scream, a nervous or uncontrollable tick.

Steven Roberts: Ahhhhh

He shakes it off, as the room echoes. He slaps his knee, putting his glasses back on.

Steven Roberts: Well ****, where were we. As I was saying before I was interupted. Boy it's good to be back sharing  a ring with my peers and more importantly Alex Anders. Its been a while since we've seen each other. I'm gonna break his scrawny **** neck!

Gritting his teeth Steven settles back into his chair and crosses his legs, once again taking off his sunglasses setting them nicely into his shirt pocket.

Steven Roberts: Well, that wasn't nice was it. I believe, what I meant to say was it's gonna be nice seeing Alex. Such a gentleman and scholar that boy.

Steven stands up suddenly flipping the lounge chair over tossing it to the side. He grabs his sunglasses and snaps them into two pieces throwing them against the wall.

Steven Roberts: Imma **** stab him, that little punk. See you soon Alex. Hahaha, see you soon buddy. What fun, what fun.

A door opens and two large nurses rush in, grabbing Steven by the arms holding him. They calm and rub his back.

Steven: I'll be the first one to admit, I was out of line there, I understand just why don't you let off a little huh bud.

While speaking, Steven reaches into his rear pants pocket pulling out a long steel spike. He slides it up his wrist concealing it within his sleeve. He shoves one male nurse to the ground, while spiking the other in the forehead dropping him into a pool of his own blood on the floor. Steven walks over to the other male nurse and grabs him by the jaw facing him towards the camera. He tilts the nurses head up pointing to the camera.

Steven Roberts: Hey Alex, are you listening. Tell him, ask him if he's watching. No, ah ****.

Steven spikes the other nurses and hovers over him for a moment. He lifts the mans head up and places him in front of the camera. The mans forehead reads .....

hAvOk

Steven, or hAvOk steps over the two prone bodies shoving the tripod over as well. He makes his way to the exit door dropping the spike he just assaulting the nurses with in the process. The scene ends.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: