Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 11:04:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A 6 inch Thank You

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A 6 inch Thank You  (Read 71 times)
Steven James
Newbe

Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Search Linux User Mobile User
« on: August 08, 2020, 04:08:49 am »

*The camera comes alive in a darkened gym. 5 wrestling rings set up like the side of a die fill the main space,  around the outside of the room is all of your standard gym equipment for strength training, cardio,  and heavy bags hanging from the rafters. Painted on the wall, barely visible in the dim lighting "Steven James' School of Submission". Over the course of its 15 year history this school has turned out many a great wrestler, even a few champions.  There are no jobbers here,  it says as much over the door to the main office. The camera slowly picks its way through the darkened space, the only light coming from a dimmed spotlight over each mat. As the camera glides forward voices begin to fade in, as the camera moves forwards the sex of the speakers becomes clear if not the identity or exact words. A man and a woman are conversing, there is an excited air to the tone as the voices come into focus. The camera rounds the corner and peers into a locker room. Inside we see 2 people that the fans at home are very familiar with, “The Dark Lunatic” Steven James and the very sexy and the even more scary Kristina Blackwell. The pair are packing gym bags, as they converse.*

Steven: Whose idea was this again?

Kristina: Why yours dear?*snark drips from her lips in lethal doses*

Steven: I don’t think so. This reeks of one of those ideas your brother has, that he sells you like some kind of used car salesman. Come do this 1 show, It’ll be great. You’ll be on the upper mid card, I mean clearly the main event is for me but… nevermind that. Can’t you see it now? Wrestling in a ring with fans, not students  focused on your every move. And think about the publicity you can pull out for the school as you take to the WWG ring one more time, for Honor and Glory and then passes you the joint of that **** he smokes. Next thing you know Sharon Tate is a memory and you’re on the news again. [/Color]

Kristina: I think comparing Trevor and Charlie is like oranges and clementines. They aren’t quite the same thing, if not necessarily in the same family. *She throws him a wolfish grin* You see what i did there. [/Color]

Steven:*looks up at Kristina, and shakes his head* Yeah I see. I also see dark clouds on the horizon.We’re about to go back to work. That means opening certain parts of our personalities that have been locked up for a while. I feel that part of me banging on the door all day, everyday. He demands his freedom. The urge is always there, just below the surface. The need for blood,  like some Bela Lugosi monster. Craving the salt of the sweat as it pours in your eyes, the smell of fear as it seeps out of your opponents pores, the way your conscience just steps backs, hands up like “I have no part of this”, and that iron taste you get when your opponents blood sprays and gets in your mouth. The scar from the bullet I took in the leg has begun to ache again. I guess because the scars remind us that the past is real, and it’s about to be blast from the past time.

Kristina: I can see where your conflict is coming from, I can even if I can’t overly sympathize. I toned it down slightly, but I never could put the crazy away. Not like you. It was like a gift, you could always just tone it down enough to smooth things out with the cops, or teachers, or my old man; well until that was no longer necessary. None of them ever really knew. That you were the craziest **** out of all lof us.

Steven:Hey! I’m not crazy , I’m eccentric. I managed to make enough money over the course of my career that I get to be eccentric.

Kristina: Yeah, sure. I never met you before,clearly your eccentric and not a crazy **** psychopath.[/color]

Steven: You always said my crazy was one of my more endearing traits. And yeah,  I remember sitting with your brother while he pitched this craziness,  and yeah; I remember the blood lust that said yes. My blood,  their blood,  leaving it and everything else you have on the mat,  the floor,  car hoods, and film. Reminding all of those terriers out there that the wolf is still alive inside them. That outside of their comfortable steel coffins viking hordes still roam the land in search of villages to plunder,  and glorious deaths to be had in tribute to the all father.I remember everything. That is the problem I remember. I remember that **** at the bonfire. I remember, I remember the chill of sweat that slowly crawled down my spine as that Nosferatu looking **** held your beautiful face to the flame, like Hera threatening punishment to Medusa by destroying her beauty because she herself could not compare. I remember every word that little voice in my head whispered as I stood there watching the events unfold like spilled laundry and being unable to do anything about it. And believe me if you had ANY idea what words that little voice spoke, my eccentric argument would sink faster than Nick Sadistic’s attempt to jump start his career. The things I thought would make the devil blush. And now, now that the doors are closed, that, that little carnival of freaks had rolled its out of round wooden snake oil cart on to points unfuckincaredabout, now that I have put the crazy away. Now they come rolling back into town. It’s like a day hasn’t passed. Here I am, at the ready. I’m gonna chop that **** tree, of a doppey **** down, I’m gonna cord him up, and I’m gonna use him like firewood for that bonfire. And as whatever Micheal Meyersesk evil seeps out of him, and into those dancing orange flames, so too will my stress seep from my pores. SHEMHAMFORASH. [\color]

*As that last phrase falls from Steven’s lips, as venom from the fangs of a cobra, Kristina’s face clouds for a moment ‘Tis but a second, but had Steven been looking at her as he spoke he would have recognized it immediately. It is a very rare emotion for a Blackwell, fear.[\color]

Kristina: Let’s go home.We’ll finish packing tomorrow.

*Kristina takes her husband's hands and begins to head for the door. Hearing an uncomfortable tone in his wife’s voice Steven allows himself to be led away. He would have to calm down a little he told himself. He didn’t want to scare her, but he definitely wanted to end this.The camera fades black as the two make their way from the room*[\color]

*Static takes the screen as someone hijacks the WWG feed. As the static fades, a picture becomes clear, it is very obviously a security camera feed, not the kind that retail stores use for shoplifters but the kind that people install in their homes so they can check on their cockershitz Muffy from work. The room is dark, with the exception of a solitary flame, as from a fireplace match floating. The flame begins to move then multiply, 1 becomes 2, becomes 3, becomes 4 as they continue until 13 flames exist. That much light shows us a small dark table against a wall, on the wall hangs a banner with an inverted pentagram with a goat’s head staring out. Upon the table are 12 black candles and 1 white, they are tall, glass enclosed, and burning brightly. A voice begins to speak in a singsong tone.*

Voice:  Coraxo chis cormp od chis blans,

De babage. Aziazior paeb soba lilonon

Chis virq eophan od raclir maasi

Bagle iad od noqodi, ds ialpon 

Dogod basgim, od oxex daziz siatris,

Od salbrox cynxir faboan. Vnal chi

Const ds yor eors vohim gizyax

Od matb cocasg plosi molvi,

Ds pageip, larag om droln

Matorb cocasb. Emna l patralx

Yolci matb Nomigmonons

Olora gnay angelard. Ohio! ohio! ohio! 

Ohio! ohio! ohio! Noibohio!

Bolp idoigo madriax! Bagle iad madrid

zirop od chiso drilpa.Niiso!

Crip ip micalz apah

*As the last syllable falls from their lips, the feed dies*[\color]

*The camera comes to life on a large deck attached to a beautiful home. It might look familiar to some of the staff,  the last time Steven was here, he held a huge BBQ for everyone, water balloons were thrown, and a good time was had by all. Now the yard is empty of people, lawn furniture is thoughtfully placed about the meticulously manicured lawn. It's August in New York and the oppressive heat is visible on the screen. The camera turns to the house and out of a set of French doors strolls Kristina Blackwell, cell phone in hand. She is stunning in black jeans and a flowy top that somehow blends classy with dangerous. She walks around the space comfortable and familiar in her home, but with a hint of tiger in a cage. She lifts the phone, dials without thought and touches the speaker button as it rings.

Tony Blackwell: Hey sis,  I was just finishing packing then was gonna call. What's up?

Kristina: Just getting ready to head to the airport. Steven is inside finishing up. Lemme ask you a question? Do you still have that blank check Steven gave you?

Tony: The bail fund *he says with a chuckle* Yeah.  Why? 

Kristina: Make sure you pack it. I have a feeling we're gonna need it.  Steven is very pumped about this match. That very violent streak is showing again. Like back in the day when he piñata'd Kenny. He has that same look in his eyes he did after Kenny shot him in the leg.

Tony: Me and me three droogs looking for a bit of the ultra violence. I remember that look. People almost died that round. I don't know how Kenny survived it.

Kristina: Barely. The answer is barely. I don't think Kenny had a career after 6 months when he was done. He was never quite right either. I'm clearly gonna stab this ****, so I'm gonna need the ball.  After what she did to me at that campfire, I owe her a six inch thank you between the fourth and fifth ribs. They were a thorn in the side as the family,  but once they ditched the dead weight and went on as a duet they were down right loathsome.

Tony: I remember. I remember that mountain of a man with no nerve endings, and his faithful chihuahua of a wife. One of those little ankle biters you just want to kick. Always **** yapping never with anything to actuality say. I'm gonna enjoy watching you scalp that ****. Speaking of the dead weight, aren't they on the card tonight too?

Kristina: Yeah. That's why I'm glad you'll be there. In case of a family reunion. We need to be focused,  but if that **** gets involved they can get stabbed too.  We're coming focused, to win and I don't need to be blindsided by the children. Steven opened his WWG career with Nick,  and mopped the ring with him,  he might be looking for a little payback.  This would be his last chance.

Tony: Don't worry sis. I'll babysit.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: