Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 09:27:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Reunion Show Results

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reunion Show Results  (Read 1957 times)
John
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« on: August 17, 2020, 04:29:47 am »

Heathens remix by Leo Moracchioli begins to play. Collins slowly makes his way out to the ramp. He looks around the arena, checking at the fans that attended tonight. He takes off his leather coat and drops it on the stage. He keeps his eyes fixated on the crowd as he runs his legs down his pants tights, checking his knee pads and kick pads. Once finished, he slowly walks down the ramp, keeping a gaze on the ring. He turns the corner of the ring and slaps hands with a few of the fans before he runs and slides on the outside of the ring, and rolls under the bottom rope. He quickly sits up as his momentum comes to a stop, and jumps up to his feet. He slightly looks over his shoulder, looking around at the crowd once more. He slowly closes his eyes as he listens to the crowd, feeding on their energy. He quickly opens his eyes in mid step and quickly rushes up to the middle rope and begins to placate to the crowd in attendance, waiting for instructions from the referee.

Jason McKenzie: The first opponent Marcus Collins!!!!

The Arena goes dark, creepy music starts playing over the sound system. Then in the middle of the ramp a bust of bright lime green lights burst from the middle of the stage, green flames run down the ramp. The camera pans back up to the middle of the stage ramp and there stands Nick Sadistic and Faith Brutal. Nick is holding what looks like a glowing lamp, the camera zooms on the lamp and what's inside is the glowing lamp is Nick old Mask. It glows green and fog is rolling out from the bottom. Faith is hanging on to his right arm grinning and they start down the ramp. Once at the bottom of the ramp, Nick hand's over the lamp to Faith, he makes his way into the ring. Faith skips around the outside of the ring. Nick now in the middle of the ring, he spreads his arms out and looks up and the lights come back on, Nick then turns and walks to a corner of the ring and waits for the bell.

Jason McKenzie: And his opponent: Nick Sadistic!!!!

The lights go out in the arena until "Darkness Falls" is played over the PA system.  The Entrance Ramp is covered with smoke, as Jason Richardson slowly raises up from under the stage.  Jason has on his dark shades, bandana trench coat and black baseball bat in hand.  He looks over the crowd, raises his arms high into the air, then he continues his walk down to the ring.  Jason slowly walks around to the ring steps, when on the apron he wipes his feet, and enters the ring.  Jason walks over to a corner in the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, he pats his chest, then raises his arms high in the air.  Finally he begins to take off his coat, as his music begins to die down.

Jason McKenzie: And finally, making his return to WWG.....Jasonnnnn Richardson!

Mike Johnson: What an opener we got tonight!

Kevin Zander: I agree, Collins....Sadistic....Richardson. Holy ****!

Right at the start Jason Richardson charges taking both men out at once with a double clothesline. He lifts Nick Sadistic up and tosses him out of the ring, so he can focus on Marcus Collins one on one. He lifts Marcus up and throws him overhead with a belly to belly. He grabs the fallen Collins and delivers a second belly to belly sending him halfway across the ring.

Kevin Zander: Holy crap, Jason is on fire tonight. He's throwing Marcus around like a rag doll here down under in Sydney!

Mike Johnson: Cheap plug, Mick Foley would approve!

From the outside Nick Sadistic sneaks back in and attacks Jason from behind. He levels him with a  quickly executed "Sadistic Sensation". He goes for the pin.

Ref: 1...kickout!

Jason kicks out almost immediately. From behind Marcus Collins grabs Nick Sadistic and nails a picture perfect "My Ascension"  he goes for the quicky cover.

Ref: 1....kickout!

Nick kicks out, and Marcus looks frustrated. Jason Ricardson who's on his feet rolls Nick Sadistic out of the ring and turns to focus his attention on Collins.

Jason grabs Marcus Collins by the scruff of the neck, and yanks him to his feet. Jason begins striking Marcus in his abdominal area with boxing style punches. The punch hunches Collins over. Jason follows up with a quick impaler style ddt. This floors Collins to the mat. Marcus rolls around holding his head visubally in pain. Nick slides back and delivers a stiff elbow shot to the lower back of Richardson. Nick stomps the fallen Marcus Collins then goes back to Jason. Nick grabs Jason by the neck and delivers a crazy chokeslam driving Jason into the mat below. He doesn't go for the cover, but instead goes back to Collins lifting him up for a chokeslam as well, dropping him to the mat as well.

Mike Johnson: What a beast!

Kevin Zander: Why thank you Mike.

Nick circles the fallen superstars and admires his work. He signals for the end. He grabs Marcus for a "Sadistic Sensation" but is cut off by Jason Richardson. Jason shoves Marcus out of the way and grabs Nick Sadistic by the hair. Jason pops Nick up and places him in position for a tombstone piledriver. Jason drops down, bouncing Nick's skull off of the canvas. He immediately goes for the cover.

Ref: 1...2...1/2...

The pin is broken up by Marcus Collins. Marcus grabs Jason, but Jason reverses it and lifts Marcus up this time for a tombstone. Jason spikes Marcus down then piles Marcus on top of Nick Sadistic covering them both.

Ref:1....2...3!!

Jason RIchardson stands up and taunts the fallen superstars.

Mike Johnson: Jason Richardson has done it, he's pinned both men.

Kevin Zander: Hell, yeah he did. What a match! Jason Richardson was on fire tonight!

Mike Johnson: No signs of ring rust that's for sure!

Jason celebrates a little, then climbs out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp and to the backstage area.

Mike Johnson: Jason Richardson definitely isn't done celebrating here tonight!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: