Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 08:57:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Reunion Show Results

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reunion Show Results  (Read 1934 times)
John
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« on: August 17, 2020, 04:36:12 am »

Jason: This Match is scheduled for one fall and is a Battle Forfor Boston Match. Making his way to the ring first. He hails from South Boston, MA. Weighing in tonight at 248 pounds and stands 6'3. He is a WWG Hall Of Famer. He is "The Masshole" Joe Lych. 

The lights in the arena fade to black as the sounds of Alice Cooper's "I Just Wanna Be God" fills the air .air. Pulsating lights flicker to the sound of the music and when the Lyrics kick in there is a huge pyrotechnicshuge pyrotechnics display that brings the lights back up .up. " The Masshole " Joe lych stands at the top of the ramp with a look of distain on his face .face. As he begins to walk down the ramp ,ramp, sporting his #87 Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey ,jersey, he ignores the fans as they shout out their insults to him .him. Once he reaches the ring he slides under the bottom rope and heads to the far corner ,corner, where he turns and waits for the match to start.

Kevin: It's been a long time since we have seen Joe Lych in a WWG ring but it's good to see this guy come back. 

Mike: Going back in time. This is gonna be one heck of a match. Just look at the ring. 

Jason: And his opponent. He hails from Boston MA. Weighing in tonight at 243 lbs and standing 5’10. He is also a WWG Hall Of Famer. Here is “The Boston Brawler” Barney Green

“Holding Out for A Hero” by Bonnie Tyler starts to play as we see Barney Green start walking from stands. He is dressed in his trademark black shorts with a gold stripe on the sides and a black and gold WWG shirt with no shoes and trademark Pit Viper sunglasses. He hops over the barricade and enters into the ring. He goes and stands in the corner waiting for the bell as his music fades. 

Kevin: He must’ve been starving as he isn’t as fat as he used to be. I can’t believe this bum is climbing into the ring.

Mike: He looks to be in great shape. 

The referee calls for the bell as we see Green remove his sunglasses and toss them aside. Lych and Green go towards each other and shake hands. Lych nails Green with a sucker punch and sends Green to the mat.

Kevin: Loved that one. Beat him, Masshole.

Mike: He wasn’t ready. 

Lych just taunts Green. Green gets back up and nails him with a right of his own. Lych just shrugs it off and nails Green with a left hook. Green is stunned a little. Green nails Lych with another right hook. Lych is stunned a little. Green taunts Lych a little bit. Lych rears back and bam! Solid straight punch to Green’s left eye which goes flying out of his head.

Kevin: Woah! He just hit him so far that Green’s glass eye landed into the stands.

Mike: This is gonna be just a brawl.

Green looks into the crowd in shock and just snaps his neck. Him and Lych just start exchanging blows of their own. Green manages to get the upperhand and knocks Lych down with a liver shot.

Kevin: They are just firing live rounds at one another. 

Mike: Down goes Lych.

Green grabs a chair that was placed into the ring and hits Lych with it. Thud! Lych lets out a pained groan. Green drops the chair and climbs out the ring. He reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a table. He slides it into the ring and then climbs back in. Lych is back to his feet and nails Green with a couple of stomps. Lych grabs the table and sets it up in the corner. He grabs Green and hits him with a running powerslam through the table! Thwack! The table breaks and Green lands with a thud on his head. Lych starts taunting the crowd. 

Kevin: That’s how you do it, Masshole. 

Mike: Green needs to focus. 

Lych picks up the chair and slams it across Green’s back. Green lets out a slight scream. Lych proceeds to do it again just laughing at the pain he is inflicting on Green. Lych drops the chair and then goes towards Green trying to get to his feet. T-Bone Suplex to Green. Lych climbs out of the ring and reaches under the ring and starts throwing random weapons into the ring. Lych slides back in with a trash can lid and goes to hit Green with it only for Green to duck and then catch him in the back of the head with an elbow. Lych drops the weapon and is stunned. Green nails him with a suplex of his own. Green quickly climbs to the second rope and nails him with a diving elbow. 

Mike: Green is breaking out stuff we have never seen him do before.

Kevin: He got lucky, Mike. 

Green pins Lych. 1….2…..Kickout. Green gets back up and grabs a trash can lid and cracks it over Lych’s back. Green does it again and then slams it to the ground. Green grabs a singapore cane and waits for Lych to get out. Nails him with him in the ribs and then hits him in the skull with it. Green drops it and grabs a cookie sheet. Goes to hit Lych with it and Lych ducks. Green overswung and falls out of the ring. 

Kevin: Looks like he has been drinking again.

Mike: He put too much force behind that.

Green lands on his head outside the ring and gets back up. Lych runs the ropes and nails him with a diving suicide headbutt to the outside onto Green. 

Kevin: Guess Massholes can really fly. 

Mike: Who would’ve thought that would happen?

Lych gets back up and throws Green onto the announce table. Lych hits Green with a Southie Beatdown through the table. Lych goes to pin Green. The referee starts the count. 1….2…. Kickout. Green is still alive and Lych can’t believe it. Lych stares in shock at this. Lych starts to argue with the referee. Green gets back to his feet and nails Lych with the Black and White Lightning Attack Number One. Lych is down. Green goes for the cover on the outside. 1...2…. kickout. Lych is still alive! 

Kevin: Things are really starting to heat up.

Green just stares in shock and gets back to his feet. Green reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a bag of thumbtacks and throws them into the ring. Green grabs Lych and throws him in as well. Green gets into the ring nails Lych with a couple of kicks. Green sets up the thumbtacks. 

Thumbtacks scatter around the ring and we see Green pick up Lych and hit him with the Foleyplex onto the thumbtacks! 1...2….3…. Barney Green has won this bout!

Jason: The winner of this match is “The Boston Brawler” Barney Green.

The referee raises Green’s hand in victory as his music starts to play. Green asks for the microphone and goes to speak as the music shuts off.

Barney: Thank you for the match, Joe. You are one hell of a competitor and a guy that I consider a friend. Let’s go get a beer after this. My treat.

Green extends his hand to Lych who shakes it. Lych and Green stand in the middle of the ring raising their hands in victory together. Joe Lych starts removing his shoes and we see Green take off his knee pads and they both leave them in the middle of the ring as “Holding Out For A Hero” starts to play again. They both leave together.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: