Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:18:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Reunion Show Results

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reunion Show Results  (Read 1933 times)
John
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« on: August 17, 2020, 05:03:27 am »

Jason McKenzie stands in the ring for our main event.

Jason McKenzie: Join me welcoming our previous owners throughout the years from beginning to end. Gabriel Tizo, MVP, Xander Almedia, Licious, and Fredrick Kavangah!

The men make their way to the ring dressed in the most expensive suits their money could buy. MVP, is carrying two briefcases in his hands while making his way to the ring. The other four men climb into the ring, as MVP makes his way into the ring last. 

Mike Johnson: What a group of men.

Kevin Zander: You mean, what a group of scumbags. Each and every single one of them. Especially Fredrick Kavangah, what a piece of work. I had to go work at Walmart because of that man!

Mike Johnson: Don't be a puss, he did what needed to be done. Three years ago was a while ago, and it's 2020 now, i'm more curious about what's in Montels hands.

Kevin Zander: Maybe my last paycheck.

Mike Johnson: Oh shut up!

MVP has a microphone, he faces the other men.

MVP: Welcome back men, good night I hope, sky box has been delightful. Booze, and models baby. Grade A treatment right there. Fredrick Kavangah, look at you man. Retirement looks good on you playa.

The men ruff, and look at  MVP in disgust. Gabriel Tizo steps forward, and grabs the microphone from MVP.

Gabriel Tizo: Montel, shut up. Most important reason we're all out here tonight. What's exactly in those briefcases "playa".

Tizo laughs, as he tosses the microphone back into the hands of MVP.

MVP: Get your own microphone Gabriel, covid man covid. Stay back six feet away from me you germy assclown. As for these locked briefcases in my hand. They will be hanging above the ring for our new main event. The winner or winners of these briefcases will become the new owner of their contents locked inside. Pretty cool right.

Fredrick Kavangah shoves MVP and grabs his mic.

Fredrick Kavangah: Spare us all the wait, talk **** why don't you all. Tell everyone watching it was me who ended WWG. I filed for bankruptcy and yeah it was me that closed the doors. The funny thing is mere months after I closed the doors, I found a buyer, and he's here. He's here tonight and one more thing, he owns us all, including the boys in the back. When he bought WWG, he bought everything from the equipment trucks to the contracts. We work for him!

Fredrick rolls out of the ring, and the others look on in shock. Fredrick turns to make his way up the entrance ramp as the lights begin to flicker.

Kevin Zander: Well, **** keep going.

Mike Johnson: Are we getting a match or?

Kevin Zander: Did you just see that or am I getting tired.

Mike Johnson:  No I definitely, did. Lights flickering in wrestling is never any good.

The lights flicker some more, as the men in the ring look around. Frederick pauses at the ramp and looks around. MVP clutches the briefcases tight. The lights go out, and then come back on. MVP is laying in the middle of the ring, and the briefcases are gone from his hand grip. The other men look around. Frederick Kavanguah walks back towards the ring, and climbs into the ring. He grabs a microphone.

Frederick Kavanguah: Ok, who's playing games. Who's **** with the lights. Anyone, someone in the back? The electricity was paid for tonight.

Mike Johnson: MVP, is down and the briefcases are missing Kevin!

Kevin Zander: What's going on!?

The lights flicker again, as the men in the ring check on MVP. MVP, still lays in the ring, with an instant bruise formed around his eye. The lights go black once again, but suddenly come back on. This time two large men stand in the ring wearing black suits and face coverings. The large men charge the remaining men in the ring, decking them with baseball bats. Frederick, Tizo, Almedia, and Licious lay in pools of blood soaking the ring canvas. The two large men turn their attention to Mike Johnson, and Kevin Zander. They club both men in the chest with their wooden bats knocking them over out of their computer chairs at ringside. The lights go black once again, but quickly come back on. The two large men have disappeared, but standing in the middle of the ring above the fallen former owners of the "World Wrestling Generation" is another masked man. He holds the two briefcases from earlier that MVP had. He sits them down gently at the base of his feet. Standing back up he removes his mask revealing his identity.

The Sheik: See you soon.

The special edition of "Carnage" comes to a close, with The Sheik standing in the ring with the bodies at his feet surrounding him.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: