Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 06:30:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pt 2 - Taking the Carr. (Supernatural: The Wretched & Brutal Saga).

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pt 2 - Taking the Carr. (Supernatural: The Wretched & Brutal Saga).  (Read 105 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: April 15, 2014, 06:02:51 pm »

Six Man Elimination Tornado Tag
Maxwell Lord, Wesley Bravo & Manuel Vrakes
vs
The Wretched Nobody, Tiger G & Jeremiah Christianson w/ Grace Brutal.

Ontario, California

We see Grace Brutal sitting with Wretched Nobody in a run down, Bates Motel type of road dwelling.  Unlike their predecessor it seems the finest things their WWG income can afford them are of far less comfort than the drab and moldy dives that the **** of America can offer.  Certainly prostitutes have plied their craft here… absolutely drug deals have gone on here.  Without a shadow of a doubt - someone has died in a room like this, if not this very room itself.  Wretched Nobody rocks back and forth silently, his gaze locked on the television before him which is not turned on.  Still he stares into it hard, giving us the impression that whatever entertains a warped mind like his, certainly dwells only in a dysfunctional imagination like the terrorizing landscape of an unenviable mind like his.  Grace is dancing around the room with headphones plugged into her ears and player blasting some kind of indeterminate heavy metal tune while she text messages from her pink jeweled cell phone.  A knock comes to the door and although she doesn‘t hear it - Grace takes notice the instant that Wretched stands up - not unlike a guard dog protecting its territory.  Though this dangerously rabid beast does not offer the solace of warning that comes with a startled dog‘s bark.  Instead he stands at the ready, unflinching and prepared to charge whoever is behind the door… even if that means him going through the door to get them.  Grace smiles and turns off her music, she pats Wretched Nobody on the chest and he immediately sits back down and continues his never ending rocking back and forth, further evidence of his shattered psyche and fragile grasps to what little humanity he has left. “Oooooh!  I wonder if it‘s the Winchester boys!  It didn‘t take them long to find us, did it hun?  And… if they did - my oh my, dear - setting you loose on them is going to be an absolute joy!  Or - it could be our other special guest!”

SUPERNATURAL: The Wretched & Brutal Saga.  Chapter 2 - Taking the Carr.

“I can hear you in there… open the damn door, woman!” Grace seems perplexed - she knows the voice - as does any true WWG fan.  No one sounds like him, furthermore no one would dare go to their door pounding on it like he just had and taking the tone he just did with Grace all the while aware that Wretched Nobody is nowhere far from her.  Grace half smirks through her confusion and shrugs mockingly to Wretch as she preens herself and opens the door. “Well hello, aren‘t you just a big old greasy taste of ink stamped Canadian bacon? What brings you here - more importantly… who told you we were here?”

“You have to register lodgings with event staff.  I got an email about this placeearlier because WWG's Board of Directors is more than aware that I'm fed up with you. I suppose I’m at a pay grade where I can get info like that emailed to me, savvy? So, Shut the **** up and listen… because I have some things to say to you and not much of it is nice… so you‘d best keep your pet gimp on a short leash - or else I‘m liable to break your toy and ruin your career.”

Hearing Carr‘s harsh tone, and turning his sights off the blank television just long enough to witness Carr blasting into the room past the tiny form of Grace,  Wretched Nobody jumps to his feet emitting a low, inhumanly guttural growl. “Wretch… relax.”

“Yeah, ****.  Relax before I find out just how far that lack of pain can take you, boy!” Wretch ignores both their orders and steps towards Carr, with a ravenous look in his eyes.

“I SAID SIT!” Though we may never truly understand the reasoning behind it, without hesitation - Wretched Nobody takes a seat.  Perhaps it was Carr‘s tone, perhaps it was some kind of respect buried deep beneath the creatures‘ insanity… perhaps Nobody doesn‘t fear or respect Carr… but finally sank in Grace‘s telling him to relax.  Regardless of why, he‘s sat and a rather peeved looking Carr turns his attention t the calmly arrogant looking Grace who casually flops on the bed beside Wretch, sprawling herself out like a lazy cat basking in the beam cast through a window on a hot summer‘s day. “Yes, Mister Cranky-pants?  MmmmmmMMmMm! How may I service you tonight?  Is it safe to assume you're here to discuss our upcoming bout?  Maybe you have some encouraging words for us, like you did for Maxwell Lord?”

“First of all, you can shut up and listen to me!  I didn‘t bring you and bloody Rainman over there into MY HOME - just so you could go and run amok like every jackass I put an abrupt stop to!  You are disrespecting who and what I was in the WWG, and honestly… if you keep it up… I‘m not THAT far out of things to say you should feel at all comfortable in my lack of presence in the federation.  I will come back in a heartbeat and stop your entire sideshow if you don‘t clean up your acts and get with the program that this federation means something to me.  The World Wrestling Generation is my home, and time after time I defended it - even when no one else would - against ignorant, power junkies like you!” Grace rolls onto her tummy and kicks her feet up into the air as she rests her chin into the palms of her hands.

“Okay… well first, let me just say - we here at Wretched and Brutal industries appreciate you taking your precious time to offer us feedback - but we don't care.  Clearly if we have your attention - even if it is negative attention - we Must be doing something right.  Because who even CARES about Manny, right?  I've known of dust rocks that people honestly paid more attention to.  He's a jobber who got a raise.  Not like Wesley, who absolutely lives the high life - probably off of money some great grandfather actually earned.  Fooling yourself into thinking we don’t care at all about WWG is just insulting Mister Carr.  WWG is our home now and it means something to us as well.”

“Yeah?  And what exactly is that?”

Without any fear or hesitation, Grace smoothly and seductively gets up off the bed, again she smooths her attire as she steps nearer to the infuriated legend standing feet taller than her, outsizing her own monster on all fronts.  Grace shows no concern for this history making endorser of her career in WWG. “This federation means Freedom to us - freedom from men like Maxwell, Manny and Wesley - men who would have no qualms taking you or us out, regardless of the price tag, or bounty.  It means to us, that people like you, people like Frederick and all kinds of other peons like Maxwell Lord and his rich-kids crew… no long stand where they believe they should.  It is hard for elitists to adjust to life on the lesser side of power.  But money doesn‘t buy the likes of us, Scott.  Cash does nothing to alter our path.  We have a Destiny to fulfill and it begins with WWG!  There are things that go bump in the night, Scott… and we are just some of them.  Darkness is the new Heroic - Violence is the new Cool!  You are out of date and out of touch - and about as out of options as those three piece suit wearing frightened little boys we‘re about to destroy this week!  Still, at least people know who they are while ‘Obsolete’ doesn‘t even begin to describe you - and ‘over done crap‘ pretty much describes everyone else who isn‘t part of this Union of Cruelty we‘ve started.  You were something different in your time, Scott… I‘ll give you that… but what you aren‘t now, is Relevant!  You cling to the false hope that any of the WWG fans care about you at all - just like Maxwell, Manny and Wesley cling to the pseudo confidence that comes with doing nothing to earn a dead relatives’ hard earned and well worked for, money.  You are a dinosaur with no archeologist who cares enough to dig your sorry ass up, okay?  You‘re a washed up has-been who has a few accolades to his name, those three are never-going-to-be‘s, especially once this elimination match gets under way.  Scott… face facts… you‘re the same recycled human effluence you once stood against - and I AM taking these men of mine into an all ending battle in WWG.  I know, I know deep down that at one point in your WWG career you‘d have given anything to be part of what we are… you wish you knew the support and dedication our group has to one another.  You, Carr… have far worse than sold out - you have become everything you detest!  You ARE the passed expiration slop you once fought so vehemently against!  So don‘t you dare come here on your pretty pony - high horse and try to tell ME what to do with an opportunity you handed us!  You wanted us to succeed and we have done exactly that, you wanted us to make an impact and unlike everyone else in this stupid fed - we have!  You wanted us to be different… now you come here and tell us we‘re just the same?  I‘ll believe you when it turns 2010 again and everyone, or anyone actually cares you‘re still around, sound good big guy?”

“You smarmy little gash…” Grace giggles to herself as she takes a seat in Wretched Nobody‘s lap, she wraps her arms around the big man‘s neck and smiles with all kinds of sinister intention at Carr. “And if I say “I am“ - what are you even going to do about it old man?” She spoke sharply, and confidently.  This did nothing to abate Carr, but he was usually suspicious of any group, much less one under guidance of someone like Grace.

“You know damn well what I‘m capable of doing.  I‘ve spoken to Maxwell Lord… I was there the night Miseria won the title and I made a point to shake his hand and congratulate him.  What you all did last week spits in my face, what you did is unforgivable!  I SPENT YEARS FIGHTING TO MAKE THIS COMPANY A BETTER PLACE FOR NEW TALENT LIKE YOURS AND YOU RESORT TO THE SAME OPPRESSIVE TACTICS THAT I WARRED SO HARD AGAINST!?  How dare you… how dare you disrespect me and this federation like that!  I adore the WWG and I won‘t sit idol while you and your masked band of merry mongoloids **** and pillage your way to the top!  Miseria and Maxwell are good, hard working men.  So was Adam Starr and Christopher McKissick!  Week after week I keep watching you six dismantle perfectly viable talents - all so you have that much less of a leap to the top.  If it crosses your feeble minds that I haven‘t seen it all, already - you‘re sorely mistaken.  I know exactly what you‘re up to.  I know that you just want to sweep the titles and have paramount control of the WWG.  I know it, and I won‘t stand for it!  You are supposed to be here on my endorsement… not to take a big hairy dump on everything I stood for!  These are good men you are putting down.  I wanted for you to prove that there is room for new talent in WWG… and all you‘ve done is prove that a group of freaking lunatics can gang beat every one in sight.  Seriously, young lady… there was a time when I personally would have been the one ripping your stable apart piece by piece.  I see Maxwell, Manny and Wes Bravo have got something brewing to stop you lot… and I know that look of straight hate like Miseria was offering up.  You all stepped wrong, girly.  You started some big, tsunami grade waves - and you‘d best be ready for the recoil from it… people are going to do whatever they have to in order to put everything you‘ve worked for on the skids.”

Carr takes a breath, he rubs his forehead and looks down to the ground thinking for a moment as he keeps from losing his temper.  Once that happens there is only one way things go and not being officially on the WWG roster, he can‘t afford to get into an altercation with anyone.  He looks back up at Grace with a look only a mentor can give the one who turns on the most basic of his own tannins.  Sad, disappointed, woeful at the prospect of creating the perfect demise for everything that He stood for in this federation and this industry.  Proof for years that one man can stand alone against any tyranny and oppression.  A man who refused to let anyone just take what they wanted had found himself in a position where he has no choice but to plead to one who was having others take what she wanted. “Are you done yet?  We only have the room for a couple of days - and I‘d rather not hear you going on, and on, and on about - blah, blah not a soul on earth cares and blah!  It‘s like watching Jurassic Park 3D and trying to translate T-Rex listening to you!  You can stroll down memory later on once they get you back to the retirement home.”

“You disrespectful little harlot… how DARE you speak to me like that!  After all I did for you… you had this guy wrestling in bloody back yards!  I put on you two onto Television!  With ACTUAL VIEWERS!  You ungrateful, discouraging, ignorant little PRAT!  You know what I should do, like… Right Now!?  I should kick your muppet in the skull so hard his mask splatters against the wall - Then - I should drag you the **** down to WWG-HQ and make you rip up your own contract… a punishment suited for the negligent, childish, concentrated C-U-N-Motherfucking-T you are!  Petulent blood seeping tramp - I!!”At that the door bursts open, Jeremiah and Nick Sadistic pour in spreading themselves out to either side of the door.  Tiger G steps in blocking Carr‘s escape from the room.  Carr shakes his furiously masked face in disgust at Grace.  Without warning Carr turns on his heels and ploughs Tiger G back out the motel room door!  Nick and Jeremiah explode into action - taking the bigger man by both arms as Grace gets out of Nobody‘s lap and the two thrust Carr back into a Creeping in the Dark to the back of the skull!  Carr lay on the motel room floor dazed but not without some fight left in him, Fight that is all too quickly diminished as all three lift him up off the ground and in unison - throw him through the tube tv in the corner of the room!  Carr lay in a heap on the ground, barely moving at first.

“Listen big guy… we all like that you were WWG‘s one true monster - and all that other publicity crap you just thrived on.  So don‘t take what we do as disrespect.  If it weren‘t for you pretty much all of us would be long shots to even be hired by the federation.  Now, thanks to you having made being a miscreant bent on success - folks like us are the odds on favorites!  Ha Ha!  But what you‘re missing… is that I am doing something on a far more grand scale than any of the power mad buffoons you crossed paths with.  I am aiming for an all out apocalypse!  I want this federation to be brought to its needs!  It needs to be rebuilt in the image of evil!  It needs to suffer no more foils from the former stars like you.  Gentlemen… please… Pick - That - Up.”As Grace motions towards Carr, Tiger G steps back into the room and all four men grab Carr up off the ground.  Hurt, but quite conscious - Carr glares at Grace with a newfound hatred.  Never had he been betrayed so thoroughly as this before.  Grace leans down face to face with Carr.

“We do what we do with a purpose - Most can’t see it, and it’s right under their Nose. We're living in a world, built for mere stars and dust - Between heaven and all that surrounds us. We're travelers here, spirits passing through - and the love we give, is all that will endure. Just like a rose after the rain - Something beautiful remains. Tears will leave no stains - Time will ease the pain. For every life that fades - Something beautiful remains. I don't believe in death - Who comes in silent stealth. He robs us only of a breath - Not of a lifetime's wealth. I don't believe the tomb, Imprisons us in earth - It's but another loving womb, Preparing our new birth. I do believe in life - Empowered from above.  Until freed from stress and worldly strife - We soar through realms above.  I do believe that then - In joy that never ends. We'll meet all those we've loved, again and celebrate our friends.”

“What in God‘s name are you on, woman?  I knew you were a bit off… but that‘s some Charlie Manson style babble.  I guess these four are the bald chicks at your court hearing?”He knew what that would do and all four throw him forehead first into the shabby carpeting covered hard floor and begin stomping on him.  Grace lets them for a moment as she makes her way to the edge of the bed where she sits and sticks out a foot.  With the mere snap of her fingers - Wretched Nobody reaches down into the flurry of feet and fists - he snatches Carr up and sends him slumping to the floor in front of Grace‘s toe. “See this?  Understand that where you are now - is where everyone in WWG should be Happy that I let them be.  Beaten and ready to kiss my feet!  Manny can't win a fight to save his life, and you come here speaking on his behalf?  Maxwell Lord is a massive choke artist and you give that punk ten minutes of your best Ward Cleaver impersonation?  Wesley Bravo... wait... let me just say, Wesley Bravo is probably the FIRST type of guy who you'd go kick the crap out of just for the fun of it - and then you come here to lecture Moi!?  No, No, No, No, Mister Carr you have this all backwards just like all three of them, you believe you're something special.  When really - You are a pathetic excuse for  hero.   So is everyone else here who thinks they are one, themselves.  There are no heroes in an apocalyptic world, Carr… there is only damnation and pain!  I have gathered these horsemen to begin an Era of Terror!  The Age of Carnage is upon us all, Scott - and not even the likes of you are going to stop us!”

Defiant as he ever was in situations like this - Carr turns his head to the side and spits blood onto Grace‘s foot - then through rage, disillusionment and what is likely to be a severe concussion and perhaps even state of shock he says with a maniacal chuckle; “S-someone… will… Grace‘s eyes roll as she snaps her fingers again - all four of them lift Carr up onto their shoulders.” “I‘m sorry, Mister Carr - but for reasons I won‘t James Bond Villain myself to ruin - I just can‘t explain why you need to get disappeared.  I could explain it to you… you‘re a diabolical man… you might get ‘why‘ we‘ve got to make people like you go away.  So don't worry about our little run in with Maxwell, Manny and Wesley.  We've got things handled, okay?  Plus - no one likes too many spoilers!  Get him in the van, guys - you know what to do.  We've only got a few hours until those drunken bastards all wake up and I don‘t want those Winchesters finding him… Ever!”

Grace reaches beside the bed and grabs a few tissues from the box as the four monstrous men soldier carry Carr out of the room and the scene fades out.  We fade back in on the sight of a bound and gagged Scott Carr.  Eyes closed and breathing shallow at first, his lids flutter a few times and finally open - and widen in fear!  We then see he‘s in a grave, surrounded by Tiger G, Nick Sadistic, Jeremiah Christianson, Wretched Nobody and Grace at the foot of the six foot deep hole. “Jeremiah… I believe you know what to do from here…”

Each of the four grabs a handful of dirt and tosses it onto Carr before Jeremiah slowly lowers the lid to Carr‘s coffin. “Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
O my God, in thee have I trusted, let me not be ashamed; let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Yea, none that wait on thee shall be ashamed: they shall be ashamed that deal treacherously without cause.
Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.”

“Guide me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy loving kindness remember thou me, for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.”

“Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he instruct sinners in the way.
The meek will he guide in judgement: and the meek will he teach his way.
All the paths of the Lord are loving kindness and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity, for it is great.”

“What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he instruct in the way that he shall choose.
His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the land.
The secret of the Lordis with them that fear him; and he will show them his covenant.
Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.”

“The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Consider mine affliction and my travail; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies, for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.”

We fade out yet again as Jeremiah brings his prayer to a close - saying aloud, knowing this many about to be buried alive can still hear him… “That‘s…Psalm of David, Mister Carr - the Twenty-Fifth.  Rest well...”

24 Hours Before

While, with no real plan besides the simple and generally effective desire to succeed… Dean and Brad were playing their third game of pool when Sam's easy laugh erupted from behind him, almost causing Dean to miss his shot. He looked across at his brother and groaned. Sam was obviously drunk and was chatting animatedly with a stranger. The elder Winchester potted the last ball to lead two games to one and grinned at Brad.
"Losing your touch, old man?"

Brad gestured rudely at Dean. "Really dude – sore loser or what." He wandered casually towards his brother. "So, Sam, going to introduce us to your friend?"

"Hey, De." Yup, his kid brother was wasted. "Jeremiah, this is my big brother De, I mean Dean. Dean this is Jeremiah."

Jeremiah held out a hand to the elder hunter. "Nice to meet you Dean.  Always nice to meet a brother, you know what I mean?"

Dean shook his hand; however he couldn't seem to shake the feeling that there was something familiar about
the heavily bearded man in front of him. He couldn't seem to shake the feeling that he had seen him somewhere before – but where?

Jeremiah shook Dean's hand. "Fancy a game?" He gestured at the pool table.

"Sure – Hey, Brad, keep an eye on Sam "

"I'm not a puppy Dean, I don't need watching." Sam muttered defensively.

"We'd better watch it Deuce. Your puppy is mad… he might start peeing in spite" Brad teased good-humouredly.

Sam threw a beer mat at the older man. The night continued and Dean found himself warming to Jeremiah, who claimed he was a Man of God and had given up 'the drink' to pursue his destiny and faith. The man had a dry and observant sense of humor that frequently had them all laughing out loud, and the elder brother had to admit, he was one hell of a pool player. He was even giving him and Brad a run for their money.  Once they decided to call it a night, meaning right after when Sam slid boneless off the chair. Surprisingly he was caught not by Dean but by Jeremiah. Dean flashed a grateful smile at the other man.
"I think you brother may have had enough to drink." Jeremiah grinned.

"I'm amazed he's lasted as long as he has." Dean chuckled affectionately. Jeremiah was struggling to get Sam on to his feet. "Jesus, the kid's all legs…" Finally, he and Dean managed to pull a Sam swaying onto his feet.

"I'll just call Jim – he'll pick us up. Sam'll never make it back on his own two feet Your brother just cannot hold his liquor, Deuce" Brad commented as he staggered back into the bar to the sight of the two men trying rather futilely to keep Sam upright. The youngest Winchester seemed determined to flop forwards, his head bobbing and his bangs hiding his face.

"I'm fine." Sam slurred, waving at Dean and Jeremiah to let him go. He promptly toppled over the bar stool behind him. "Sure you are, Sammy." Dean snickered. Giggles could be heard from the vicinity of the floor. "OK. Maybe not. Gimme a hand will ya?"
The three men stood looking down at the youngest hunter and gave him a round of applause.

"Bastards." Sam glared up without much focus before grinning good humouredly. "Help me up you lazy jerk."

"C'mon ****, time to get you home.  We need to find that Scott Carr guy in the morning."
- "Thanks." Dean grinned wryly. Jeremiah smiles a wide smile and says “Are you by chance looking for 'Scott Carr' The professional wrestler?" His expression was comforting and trust worthy, and at this point in the evening neither Brad nor either Winchester was firing on all cylinders anymore. "He's actually doing an appearance at a children's hospital just over in Ontario, where I'm from.  I have a big old place you can all get some shut eye and the hospital is less than a mile from my place.  Saves you boys waking up with a hang over just to have thirty miles to run before you go and meet your hero.  If you don't mind to sleep it off at my place - We could head on over in the morning... I mean, that is, If you all need a ride, I'd be glad to give you one there and back.  I haven't been drinking... and my van is right over there."
With no real reason not to trust this new friend, and with less than stellar deductive abilities amongst their dulled senses - Brad, Dean and a Semi-Conscious Sam all agree.  We fade out one final time as we see Jeremiah Christianson helping a loaded Sam into the back of his van, and offering a friendly hand-up to Brad and Dean who settle in comfortably, trusting for the best as Jeremiah slams the van's door shut.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 06:11:51 pm »

Balls... that's supposed to be "A Few Hours Before." - I honestly have no clue where 24 came from.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Jeremiah Christianson

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 09:19:26 pm »

If I was starting to develop a man crush on your character, would it mean that I had to really inspect my guy's role as a Bible thumper? Loving the saga...
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 01:31:05 am »

Yes... Yes it does - God wouldn't approve. You need some Jesus, son.  Easter's coming... Luckily for you that should make it eady to find someone talking about him. Lol
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Jeremiah Christianson

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 07:17:53 am »

So my "in character" self would have to meet with my "out of character" self? This could be an epic RP!
Report Spam   Logged
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 12:35:26 pm »

Nice! Rp Really epic!
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 03:05:35 pm »

Thanks dude, I'm aiming for that RP of the Week nod... but now that I've said it - even if Brad does think mine scored it - the accolades will probably be like "This weeks RP of the week was..... EVERYONE EXCEPT SCOTT'S!" lmfao.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 08:51:51 pm »

Thanks dude, I'm aiming for that RP of the Week nod... but now that I've said it - even if Brad does think mine scored it - the accolades will probably be like "This weeks RP of the week was..... EVERYONE EXCEPT SCOTT'S!" lmfao.

Haha Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: